[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shinobi Quest #15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: naruto_konoha_symbol-t2.jpg (26 KB, 510x330) Image search: [Google]
naruto_konoha_symbol-t2.jpg
26 KB, 510x330
Shinobi Quest #15

This quest takes place within the lands of the Five Great Shinobi Nations (aka Narutoverse) starting roughly around the beginning of the original series. The world of this quest remains similar to the original, with slight but notable differences in certain areas, based upon the passage of time from a single slightly altered event.

(It’s a goddamn Naruto Quest, you bastards. Have fun, participate, and write in when you feel inclined. Most of the outcomes of this quest will be determined by you, the players. Critiques and questions are always welcome, as my knowledge of the weeby shit is not all encompassing.)

http://pastebin.com/WiPdCqLH

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Shinobi%20Quest

Last thread, Tsuki Norihime met up with Teams Guy and Kakashi, along with her own Team, as they prepared to head out on the next mission: to assist the Land of Hot Springs with putting down some armed militants near the border between them and the Land of Frost. After exchanging pleasantries, Teams 7 and Guy set out, heading to the Valley of the End. Once there, the party set up camp for the night.
>>
File: aDDoN4r.png (204 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aDDoN4r.png
204 KB, 500x375
A loud shout and the sound of crashing water awakes you; you stumble from your tent, not entirely awake…

“What IS all this noise? We girls need our beauty rest, after all…” you grumble, noting that the other three girls are just as groggy as you are.

The sun is just now beginning to rise- and that’s when you locate the source of the noise- Guy and Lee, in trucks, meditating under the waterfall. Guy is composed, but Lee shivering and complaining about the cold.

“Haha! Morning ladies!” Guy says, shooting out a thumbs up from his meditative pose. “Don’t mind us, just doing a little morning meditation! To strengthen body, mind, and soul! You, of course, are more than welcome to join us!

Itachi and Sasuke, who apparently had just woken up as well, appear shortly afterward; hair disheveled and sharing the same grimace towards Guy and Lee.

You….

1. Join them! Training of the mind is exactly what you need to wake up!
2. Grumble and go clean yourself up. There’s no getting back to sleep now….
3. Go ahead and strike camp. When these two stooges are done, we can head out, making good time.
>>
File: Smug Hinata.png (232 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Smug Hinata.png
232 KB, 499x499
>>47844386
We need to be the Queens squad when we grow up.
>>
>>47844407
>2. Grumble and go clean yourself up. There’s no getting back to sleep now….
>>
>>47844407
>1. Join them! Training of the mind is exactly what you need to wake up!
>>
>>47844407
>2. Grumble and go clean yourself up. There’s no getting back to sleep now…
Make sure theres a good warm fire ready for them upon their return, maybe wash our face with some cold water to wake up though. Have the rest of the camp ready to leave.
>>
>>47844407
> 3. Go ahead and strike camp. When these two stooges are done, we can head out, making good time.

We're already awake, might as well start doing something productive.
>>
I've been unable to participate in any of the last threads because of time zones. I've got lots of errands to run tomorrow but it will also be sunday.
I just don't care anymore I have to coin in my two cents about puppetgate.
>>
>>478444071.
>Join them! Training of the mind is exactly what you need to wake up!

A key part to leading a village is to have people like you
>>
>>47844407
>>
>>47844407
>1. Join them! Training of the mind is exactly what you need to wake up!
>>
This method doesn't look like it's got very much backing it up.
>>
>>47844407
>>
>>47844407
>4. Snicker at Sasuke. He's like a miniature Itachi.
>>
Two comes out ahead. Tsuki isn't much of a morning person....

Writing.
>>
File: Valley_of_the_End.png (40 KB, 180x101) Image search: [Google]
Valley_of_the_End.png
40 KB, 180x101
You grumble incoherently and head back to your tent. Nori seems to have already went back to sleep- she’s snoring peacefully inside her makeshift domicile. Lucky.

You take the time to change out of your sleepwear, and actually put on your regular outfit and strap on your ninja tools. After dressing and taking a free moment to splash cold water on your face to wake up, you flop down inside your tent and crack open a ration. They certain aren’t Maru’s cooking, but you imagine you’ll be back in civilization soon enough- a day or two living on these things won’t kill you.

After about an hour, Guy and Lee emerge from their “training” and begin to strike their camp. You rise and begin to follow suit- only to see that Nori is still snoring away on the floor of her tent. You could wake her, or….

1. Wake her. No time for pranks right now.
2. Dump some cold water on her. Time to wake up!
3. Make sensei wake her.
>Write-in
>>
>>47844777
>1. Wake her. No time for pranks right now.
>>
>>47844777
>>
>>47844777
>>
>>47844777
1. Wake her. No time for pranks right now.
>>
>>47844777
Make sensei wake her seductively
>>
Kill self
>>
>>47844777
if it takes to long we can still get the water.
>>
>>47844777
>>
>>47844777
4.Wake her by putting food in her mouth
>>
>>47844777
>>
>>47844777
Hold a ration under her nose.
>>
>>47844777
>>
Rise and shine, Nori.
Writing.
>>
>>47844852
gotta remember that one for next time, might cost us a hand though.
>>
You ponder over potential stratagem for waking her- but you really don’t have time for some of the more complex ones.

You walk over to Nori and start nudging her with your foot.

“Nori. Up. You need to eat before we leave- sensei and the others are already striking camp-”

She responds by snoring aggressively at you.

“Ugh, you uncultured barbarian. Here.” you growl, opening a ration and setting it next to her face.
You see the nose pick up on it first- followed by her eyes opening just a peek.

“You couldn’t bribe with me with something better? I figured of all of us, you’d have something better than the standard rations…” she pouts.

“Not today. I’ll treat you to food back in the leaf. Now, up!” you say, offering her your hand.

“Heh, that will be your last mistake, princess!” Nori responds, letting you help her up.

She quickly grabs the ration, and downs it in a fluid series of motions… disgusting.

She then runs off towards the stream- probably to wash her face.

With that done, you turn to disassemble your tent- and easy enough task.

Once Sakura, Hinata and yourself have finished, the lot of you bring the packs over towards the remains of the boy’s camp, since Lee and Guy have volunteered once again to carry them

In the distance, Nori rushes to disassemble her tent.

The sun is well above the horizon, and you’re feeling good. Is there anything you’d like to do or say before heading out?

1. Yes! (Who/What)
2. Nope! Let’s head out!
>>
>>47845018
>2. Nope! Let’s head out!
>>
Neji a shit
>>
>>47845018
>>
>>47845018
Time to go to the next mission that goes horribly wrong
>>
>>47845018
>>
>>47845018
>1. yes
We're leaving the leaf territory, time to walk in formation
>>
>>47845018
Time to head for the fan-fece-intercept.
>>
>>47845018
Maybe just chuckle when we walk past Sasuke, you and your brother have the exact same morning face, it's adorable.
>>
File: our_lord_and_savior.jpg (126 KB, 640x677) Image search: [Google]
our_lord_and_savior.jpg
126 KB, 640x677
Reminder
>>
>>47845047
Sasuage wurst boy
>>
Autobots, roll out!

Writing.
>>
Best potential husbando: Shino
Best potential yuri target: Tenten
>>
>>47845248
>Best potential yuri target: Tenten

Thats not how you spell Haku
>>
File: Being a Lesbo.png (276 KB, 786x664) Image search: [Google]
Being a Lesbo.png
276 KB, 786x664
>>47845248
I semi-agree with you about Shino but yuri?
>>
>>47845248
Afraid not
>>
File: is that so.jpg (59 KB, 474x489) Image search: [Google]
is that so.jpg
59 KB, 474x489
>>47845263
anon I...
>>
>>47845248
>Yuri
Get out.
>>
File: ohoho.gif (81 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
ohoho.gif
81 KB, 500x544
>>47845248
Tenten is only good for Ninshu!
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>47845301
>>
>>47845248

Boo.

Clearly it's: Lee and Nori
>>
>>47845340
>Lee and Nori
They're perfect for each other! Great idea, Anon.
>>
>>47845340
>Wants to risk our kid not having chakra

Come one now anon
>>
File: homura judgemental.png (25 KB, 339x243) Image search: [Google]
homura judgemental.png
25 KB, 339x243
>>47845340
>beauty and the (green) beast
>beauty and the (genderswapped chakra) beast II electric boogaloo
>>
>>47845382
>>47845377

You know you want it.
>>
>>47845397
Nah.
>>
File: WillSmith.gif (997 KB, 108x163) Image search: [Google]
WillSmith.gif
997 KB, 108x163
>>47845397
Not really.
>>
>>47845397
No I don't what I really want is Kankuro and Nori
>>
>>47845419
>Eddie Murphy in a gif labeled Will Smith.
>>
>>47845438
>Joke
>Head
>>
After finalizing all the camp cleanup, the party of Teams 7 and Guy head out once more. As much as you hate mornings, there’s definitely something about this- rising at dawn, traveling through the countryside- that warms you to it. The brisk morning air, the sun on your face- you feel alive!

Your travel through the remainder of the Land of Fire is uneventful. This area is pretty remote- far from both the Capital and Konoha, this frontier stretches as far as the eye can see.

Even as your group approaches what Itachi-sensei says is the border of the Land of Rice Fields, you don’t really see any concrete differences. You can see the fields in the distance, but otherwise it’s just the extension of the surrounding environment.

Eventually, though, something catches your eye. What looks to be a small village in the distance- north of your current path of travel. As you continue to head west, the tree-line thins, and you can see it even clearer. Smoke.

The party stops, momentarily. Hinata and Sakura look concerned, while Nori just looks angry. Lee is straining to hear something, whilst Itachi and Guy begin to discuss the plan. Sasuke is relaxing against a tree.

About the same time, you and Lee hear it- screams. That village is being attacked!

You turn to Itachi- only to see him frowning at the smoking shape in the distance.

“We aren’t to get involved. It’s none of the Leaf’s business, and they haven’t hired us to intervene. We’d heard reports of widespread chaos descending throughout the Land of Rice Fields, and this confirms it. What is the Daimyo doing….?”

You…
1. Agree. We cannot afford to get involved.
2. Disagree. Those people need saving.
3. Aren’t sure. Look to the party to gauge reactions.
>Write-In
>>
>>47845468
>1. Agree. We cannot afford to get involved.
Unplanned actions got our last sensei killed.
>>
>>47845468
but
>4. Shouldn't we reconnoiter to make sure our targets have not moved around more than expected though?
>>
>>47845468
>4. gather INTEL
What if this is the doing of our targets, just not where we suspected them to be?
Of course we don't take action.
>>
>>47845468
>2. Disagree. Those people need saving.
Leaf nin or no, people are dying when we are in a position to do something. What would our father and Ebisu think if we just left them to die?
>>
>>47845468

Its not our problem that they can't control their own people and if we help them then they will never solve their problems on their own
>>
>>47845468
>>
>>47845468
>>47845538
2nd
>>
>>47845468
>>
>>47845468
>>
>>47845538
>>47845574
3rd
>>
>>47845468
>>
>>47845468
This isn't our fight, even if we feel bad about it.
>>
File: Land_of_Sound.png (895 KB, 1000x756) Image search: [Google]
Land_of_Sound.png
895 KB, 1000x756
1. Wins.

Subvote- should some of you got to gather intel? Not to get involved, but to be able to further the Leaf's knowledge of what is befalling the Land of Rice Fields?

1. Yes.
2. No.
>>
>>47845703
>1. Yes.
>>
>>47845703
yes
>>
>>47845703
>1. Yes.

Us and Hinata keep the hot heads who will want to jump in out of this
>>
>>47845703
Yes. Ask itachi to go with our clone and sasuke
>>
>>47845703
>1. Yes.
>>
>>47845703

1. Yes.

But let's not bring Nori along for that ride.
>>
>>47845703
Yes. Itachi, shadow clone, and either sasuke or hinata
>>
>>47845751
Yeah she has the disgusting disease empathy and a desire to save lives. Terrible nin.
>>
>>47845765
This isn't moody sausage from the original timeline, he might try and jump in

>>47845775
Boo hoo maybe the land of Rice should deal with its own problems instead of relying on us to solve them, if the mist did this then Eibsu would still be alive
>>
Sounds like a resounding yes.

Writing.
>>
>>47845805
So because the leadership is all fucked up the villagers who have nothing to do with that should just be killed?

Interesting mentality.
>>
>>47845857
So we should stop and help out everyone in trouble we ever run across robbing them of their chance to overcome their own problems and grow from them?
>>
>>47845882
>robbing them of their chance to overcome their own problems and grow from them?
Can't really grow if they are dead anon.
>>
>>47845882
Dat Closed Fist philosophy. 'So what if your mother and father got killed, you should have been stronger kid, git gud.'
>>
>>47845882
Maybe but that won't work if they're dead.
>>
As the group begins to ready itself to leave, you speak up.

“Sensei- shouldn’t we go gather intel? Not to get involved, of course, but so that we can learn more about what’s happening? The Hokage will surely appreciate knowing what’s going on in the neighboring land…”

Itachi and Guy turn to each other- something unspoken passing between them. The both nod, and turn to you.

“Very well. I will head to the village to take a look. Guy will stay here. If any of you are skilled in stealth, feel free to accompany me.” Itachi says, casting a forlorn look towards the smoke in the distance.

“Sensei, I can utilize the Shadow Clone technique- I would like to accompany you. I can simply release the clone if something happens.” you respond quickly.

“Very well. I’ll take one other, while the rest of you remain with Guy.”

You...

1. Ask Nori to come along.
2. Ask Hinata to come along.
3. Ask Sasuke to come along.
4. Ask Lee to come along.
5. Ask Sakura to come along.
>>
>>47845882
File Kreia, we'll leave them to die.
>>
>>47845967
>6. Do nothing. Whoever volunteers, volunteers.
>>
>>47845967
>1. Ask Nori to come along.
>>
>>47845967
2. Ask Hinata to come along.

She won't cause a fuss and try and jump in to play hero

>>47845901
>>47845953
If they die they should have done better
>>
>>47845967
>3. Ask Sasuke to come along.
>>
>>47845967
Hinata.
>>
>>47846001
>If they die they should have done better
I see you are channeling your inner canon Sauce.
>>
>>47845967
Seconding
>>47845994
>>
>>47846007
Switching to Hinata.
>>
>>47845967
>2. Ask Hinata to come along.
>>
>>47845967
3. Ask Sasuke to come along.
The other team may need Hinatas eyes more
>>
>>47845967
>>47845994
this
and as much as we want to help it might put the mission in danger, so we don't, it might not be the moral thing to do but in our case it is the "right" thing to do.
>>
>>47845967
>2. Ask Hinata to come along.
>>
>>47845967
>>47845994
Supporting.
>>
>>47845967
>Ask Lee to come along.
>>
>>47844478
>Errands
Laze, is that you?
>>
Hinata pulls ahead. Let's break the cutie even further, folks.

Writing.
>>
>>47846204
>Let's take our most sensitive friend who has 360 degree x-ray vision to watch a whole village get slaughtered up close and personal
Surely nothing can possibly go wrong!
>>
>>47846345
Gotta break her down before we can build her back up as our partner in ROOT
>>
>>47846374
Yes anons...yessss
>>
File: sasukesmiling2.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sasukesmiling2.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
“Hinata, would you mind coming along? Your Byakugan will be invaluable so we can stay out of the enemy’s sight.” You ask.

She seems a bit distracted…

“E-eh? Sure. I’ll keep you and Itachi-sensei safe.” Hinata says, obviously trying to calm herself.

After a moment, you spawn out a Shadow Clone- you’re getting pretty confident your ability to do this now, and it’s becoming easier to do. After forming up the clone, it nods to you, and Itachi and Hinata depart with it in short order. You sit and focus on maintaining the clone- not out of necessity, but you’d rather not have it break until they’re almost back.
As you maintain focus, Sasuke comes over and sits next to you.

“Shadow clone, huh? Another surprising technique you know. I doubt brother taught you that one, either. You’re definitely hiding something…. Although, I suppose it’s not any of my business. Yet- if I need to take you down in the exams, then it’s my business.” he says, looking in distance.

He turns to you, and smiles. “Try to keep up, Princess.”

You blush a little, but otherwise shrug him off, focusing on your meditation.

You hear a crash- an explosion? You’re unsure, and you clone hasn’t dissipated yet. You always end it early- no, no. You trust your own judgement, figuring the clone would choose to end itself to bring knowledge back to you.

Your party wait a while- each moment agonizing in it’s pacing.

Finally, you feel the telltale rush of chakra that signals the return of your clone.

It’s memories flood into you….

(Cont.)
>>
>>47846374
>>47846451
>merciless dead-inside killer Hinata
Interesting...
>>
Akatsuki, AKA: Tsuki.
They don't want you to know the truth!
>>
>>47846548
>Akatsuki
>Not Aoitsuki
>>
File: shogun-rising_burning-village3.png (4 MB, 3525x1500) Image search: [Google]
shogun-rising_burning-village3.png
4 MB, 3525x1500
It’s memories flood into you….

Fire. Fire surrounds you as you, Itachi-sensei are hiding within bushes on the outskirts of the burning village. Hinata’s byakugan is active, and she’s counting off hostiles.

“Sixteen- no, Seventeen. Seventeen hostiles, making their way around the village, Sensei. They’re… monstrous. Horns and hard skin- eyes like fire and death. Are they even human?”

Itachi’s face is very grim- you can tell being amongst this slaughter is affecting him, even he’s trying hard to not to show it.

You can hear them yelling and shouting- exulting in the slaughter they are bringing to these people.

You hear something else- an old man, standing up to one of the monsters.

“You fiends! Just leave this village be! We’ve done nothing to you! We just wanted to live in peace….”
>>
File: Curse_Seal.png (749 KB, 841x450) Image search: [Google]
Curse_Seal.png
749 KB, 841x450
“Old man.” It’s voice sounds like churning gravel. “The time of you and yours is over. We bring you pain and death- and in this, rebirth! You should all be thankful! Lord Orochimaru, in his kindness and foresight, has come to grant you death before the coming rebirth of this land!”

“What?” you hear the old man sputter. “You cannot possibly mean to- aaaagh!”

You hear a sound, wet and squelching. Hinata gasps, and covers her mouth.

“This land will bow to Lord Orochimaru! This land… will be under his protection! Now, and forever!” the monster speaks.

As more monsters file into the nearby area, Itachi decides it’s time to leave.

“We need to go. This is plenty of information, and we’d cannot risk them finding us. Tsuki, saty behind and pop the shadow clone if they come close to finding you.” Sensei says, his eyes filled with sadness.

As him and Hinata take off back towards the group, you hear them continue to shout.

“For Lord Orochimaru! For the Land of Sound!” a monster yells.

“FOR LORD OROCHIMARU! FOR THE LAND OF SOUND!” echo a hundred voices in unison.

You peek your head out of the bush, only to see the body of the old man before. His chest has been caved in, blood leaking freely into the ground from his corpse.

In this moment, your clone decides to end itself- sending it’s memories to you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5FeKFKLvwA

Music for feeling.
>>
>>47845101
ah, here it is
>>
>>47846759
Well, this isn't good at all.
>>
>>47846759
Oh. Shit.
>>
>>47846759
Should have been stronger old man
>>
>>47846871
so what exactly do you think would have happened if we had gone with the intention to help, smartass?
>>
>>47846912
I was being serious
>>
>>47846927
I think being strong doesn't matter when you're against magic. What did you expect him to do, punch a Curse Seal monster to death?
>>
By the way folks I was thinking, with Tsuki going ROOT mode I was thinking how baout we play this smart..no dumb armed coups, no need for the cliche stuff. Let us do what all great conspiritors do, show the people a word in chaos, show the people of the village the anarchy and madness so they turn to those strong handed leaders like Danzo for help
have their fear lead them to us. Orochimaru is a perfect example for this cause.
>>
>>47846976
Sounds cliche already. I rather we go with the trade empire route.
>>
>>47846976
Problem with that is that we seem warlike to the other villages and they might band together to destroy us, its smarter for the mean time to control things behind the scenes like a true puppeteer
>>
>>47846957
I'm not that guy and I disagree with him, but those Norihime brand firearms are looking like a good start don't you think?
All available for the low-low price of 130% normal.
What? Demand suddenly sky-rocketed
Note to self, sky-rockets.
>>
>>47846976
When has she gone ROOT mode? All she has done is get some Release training. The philosophy hasn't been drilled into her head.
>>
>>47846976
Just need to build up Danzo's or some figure heads reputation for cool headed competent leadership while showing minato to be a hot headed fool, since orochimaru seems to have the chaos covered.
>>
>>47846994
Agreed Trade empire is the way to go.
>>
>>47846976

Sounds like shit.

>>47846994

Sounds much better
>>
>>47847026
hooray for battle droids, wait wrong universe.
>>
>>47847004
>Note to self, sky-rockets
Wait a minute...

Did we just solve the Sky Pirate defense conundrum?
>>
File: Yugakure.png (97 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Yugakure.png
97 KB, 320x180
Returning from your memory haze, you feel something wet strolling down the right side of your face- a tear? Were you crying?

Surely not….

You turn to the group, who are looking at you, very concerned.

Before they can say anything, Hinata and Itachi arrive. Hinata looks shaken, and doesn’t speak.

“Team, we’re leaving. I’ll be behind you- I need to send a message to the Hokage immediately. Tsuki, it was good that you had us check- this matter is much more serious than we originally thought.” Itachi says.

Guy leads the rest of you west, toward the Land of Hot Springs. As you run, you Itachi-sensei release some sort of dark bird, made of Chakra. It flies off into the distance- quickly out of sight. Once this is complete, he turns and rejoins the group.

You all run- keeping a much faster pace than before. Your mind is filled with questions- what were those things? Who is Orochimaru?

Now is not the time to ask, of course, but these questions rage in your mind like a storm- it’s hard to focus on anything else.

By nightfall, you have reached Yugakure- the final stop on your mission. This is the closest major settlement to the frontierlands in which your targets await.

Unfortunately you don’t have time to rest in the town’s famous hot springs- not now, at least. Guy-sensei promised you all a small vacation here after the mission was over- at least you have that to look forward to.

As you all settle down in the inn for a night’s rest, you find sleep difficult. Worries about the mission and your unanswered questions churn in your mind, keeping you awake.

You…

1. Find Itachi-sensei. You need to talk.
2. Talk to Hinata. You’re worried about her experience.
3. Force yourself to sleep. The mission comes first.
>Write-in.
>>
>>47846994
So then, spreading guns (or kunai launchers whatevs) and just generally fueling arms races or what? Not too well read on economic empire building here.
>>
>>47847061
>2. Talk to Hinata. You’re worried about her experience.
>>47847068
Besides weapon, we need to diverse in our business. Like normal goods and such.
>>
>>47847061
>>
>>47847061
Were the team mom pretty much, gotta make sure everyone's ok
>>
>>47847061
1. Find Itachi-sensei. You need to talk.

Impart some anbu wisdom on us
>>
>>47847061
>>
>>47847061
>>
>>47847061
>>
>>47847061
Hinata is kinda fragile. We need to help her harden
>>
>>47847084
So, silks, spices, commodities, what else for the naruto-verse specifically though?
>>
Comfort her and get closer, we need the team functional for the mission
>1. Find Itachi-sensei. You need to talk.
Once we tuck in Hinata lets go chat with Sensei, tell him we'll take care of Hinata's side of things.
>>
>>47847142
Chakra metal if we can find a way to cheaply get it can net us big bucks
>>
>>47847061

>>47847149
This. We won't sleep right anyways. The mission does come first, but sleeping and ignoring psychological stress of a team mate aint one of them.
>>
>>47847142
Yes and Norihime brand clothes, fans, adult toys, and books! Though, we would need to work with Father first.
>>
Team Mom'ing it up.

Writing.
>>
>>47847177

Don't forget Norihime brand instant noodles.
>>
>>47847193
To be like a mini-China but we have high quaily stuff.
>>
>>47847203

Yes.

Norihime = Quality
>>
>>47847231
Get Tenten in on this, quality control and sub contracting
>>
>>47847193
>>47847203
>>47847231
We need some product placement, every mission should open up new markets and customers. We need brand-name everything, cover all our gear in logos, and keep a storage scroll of free samples to give out!
>>
>>47847231
>Norihime = Qaulity
Fixed.
Built in obsolescence!
>>
>>47847316
DAMN YOU FORD!
>>
>>47847312
Tsuki isn't a whore anon let the quality of us and our gear be the advertisement
>>
>>47847312
Not yet. We will have to create the products.
>>47847337
That's why we will pay struggling models and ninjas to advertise for us.
>>
>>47847358
>Not yet. We will have to create the products

Thats the last part of any business first we need a catchphrase that people will always associate with our product

>Our deals are Stellar
>>
>>47847358
>We will have to create the products.
>create products
Or we can just built a brand reputation and then sell the rights to use our branding to independent manufacturers. Think of it as a Norihime seal of approval, we don't need to make it.
>>
File: 1390510868053.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1390510868053.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>47847379
>Our deals are Stellar
Nice.
>>
>>47847379
nah don't want to use that one till after the reveal... actually if we use our release during the chunin exams where many other villages are watching... it might work well as a catch phrase...
>>
>>47847379
>Our deals are Stellar

SHINING DISCOUNTS!
>>
>>47847399
Were only 10 anon this isn't going to really be a thing until Shippuden
>>
>>47847379
>>47847390
>Shoot for the moon and reach the stars
>>
File: Arthur's Laugh.png (247 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
Arthur's Laugh.png
247 KB, 500x340
Tsuki after we achieve our dreams
Also, if any kind drawfag would draw her like this, that would be awesome.
>>47847416
Though we were 12?
>>
>>47847399
Watch out for the rising star of konoha!
>>
File: 1337382920830.gif (728 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1337382920830.gif
728 KB, 350x263
You guys are something else, your players are great Wargle.

Puppetfags grudgingly included.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
You hop down out of bed- and head to the room Hinata was sharing with Nori. You knock twice on her door, and Nori opens it, looking relieved.

“Hey princess. Hinata’s pretty shaken up- I’ve been trying to get her to talk about it, but she won’t.” she says, looking concerned.

You walk over to Hinata- and forgoing any formality, you just give her a hug. She flinches for a moment, then returns it. The two of stand there for a moment, just hugging each other tightly. After a moment, she begins to cry.

“It’s ok, Hinata. Let it out.” you say, patting her on the back as she lets it out on your shoulder.

Eventually, she breaks the hug, eyes puffy but otherwise tear-free.

“Thank you, Tsuki-hime. I’d never seen such… death, before. Such destruction, disregard for human life…. I was so shocked at first I didn’t know how to react- and images of the scene are still filling my mind. It’s awful.” She says, eyes downcast.

“She kept saying they were monsters… surely she’s exaggerating, right? You some them, didn’t you?” Nori asks, looking a bit lost.

“I didn’t see any of them- but I heard them, and saw what they could do. No human caves in a man’s chest like that. It looked like he’d been hit by a cannonball. They certainly didn’t sound human either.” you respond, still looking at Hinata.

“That would explain why Itachi-sensei was so adamant about sending a message to Dad, then, if we have monsters lurking on our borders.” Nori ponders aloud.

“No, I don’t think that’s it.” you retort. “We didn’t leave until after we heard the name of their leader- Orochimaru. Only then did we escape. It’s not a name I recognize, though. Do either of you?”

Hinata and Nori both shake their heads, and a prevailing silence fills the room.
>>
>>47847449

Quoted the wrong guy. You meant to quote >>47847420

But yes, we are 12.
>>
>>47847384
We are not ninja Donald Trump.
unless danzo has us start going full "remove uchiha", then yeah maybe we can make the leaf great again
>>
File: 360_japan_b_040-1.jpg (18 KB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
360_japan_b_040-1.jpg
18 KB, 360x243
You…

1. Go find Itachi-sensei. There’s too much you don’t know.
2. Stay with Hinata and Nori- your presence seems to have calmed Hinata down a bit.
3. Return to your room and sleep- you still have a mission tomorrow, monsters or no.
>>
>>47847508
>1. Go find Itachi-sensei. There’s too much you don’t know.
>>
>>47847500

Ninja Elon Musk

>>47847508
>2. Stay with Hinata and Nori- your presence seems to have calmed Hinata down a bit.
>>
>>47847508
1. Go find Itachi-sensei. There’s too much you don’t know.

Intel Intel Intel Intel Intel
>>
>>47847508
>2. Stay with Hinata and Nori- your presence seems to have calmed Hinata down a bit.
>>
>>47847508
Shadow clone for info
>>
>>47847508
>>
>>47847508
Sleep in Hinata's bed make sure she is rested up. We can talk to Itachi later. Keep the team operational for this mission
>>
>>47847508
>>
>>47847474
Only the best, anon.

Tsuki wouldn't accept anything less.
>>
>>47847508

>>47847545
>>47847556
Combo these. Just lay with her comforting till the clone pops then sleep.
>>
>>47847514
Ninja Steve Jobs. Just slap our logo on EVERYTHING and charge a 300% markup!

>Norihime Water
>>
>>47847566

If Tsuki makes it to Shippuden, will she have like her own posse and/or group of lieutenants that are super loyal to her?

May or may not be similar to Danzo or her version of ROOT that acts as the dark side of Norihime Industries.
>>
>>47847508
we'll save the pointed questions for after the mission, preferably when we can grill minato at the same time.
>>
>>47847610
i'm picturing hinata in a men in black get up tossing a business card like a shuriken
>>
>New ROOT
Tsuki acting as active leader under Danzo's subervision.

>Four Lieutenants
Hinata
Shikamaru
Haku (if he makes it)
_____?
>>
Staying with Hinata.

Writing.
>>
>>47847685
>_____?

Lee

Nobody will ever suspect it!
>>
>>47847685
I would love it if we could get either Shino or Kankuro
>>
>>47847713
...Shino already has met Danzo and almost had a pal taken by ROOT.
>>
You know some day in the future if we do take the whole ROOT path and do some shit, some day we are just gonna bump into Shikamaru or Shino or Sauske and they are gonna give us this dead pan look saying "bitch I know your up to something"
>>
>>47847740
Pocket Itachi, Angsty Edition?
Failing that, or perhaps preferably, I understand Haku's in need of somewhere less awful than the Mist.
And we can at least do better than that.
>>
What clothing is Tsuki wearing again?
>>
>>47847778
Our mission is ensuring the consolidation of vital clans in the Leaf.

We'll be finding ideal women for each of them and shipping harder than dad's trade conglomerate.
>>
>>47847778
I think ROOT should just be a business tool for us. We will need to do some shady deals eventually.
>>
>>47847778
If we can net the support of the Uchiha and Hyuga clans then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks.
>>
>>47847837
We should be the other way around using our business to support ROOT and give us more power over the nations and keep Konoha on the top
>>
>>47847877
Nah. ROOT will be OUR tool. Not the other way around. Konoha will be on top regardless.
>>
>>47847877
ROOT is a servant and Tsuki is the mistress.
>>
>>47847837
We can use mindbroken ninja slaves for sweatshot labour!
>Take ROOT out of the darkness as a popular corporation
>It's so ubiquitous that no one is suspicious of our "employees", and we have branch offices in every village
>>
>>47847895
Never said ROOT wouldn't be our tool just saying I want us to prioritize the message of ROOT over our business
>>
>>47847951
>Putting the message over money
Not a good business practice to do desu. ROOT is foremost a thing to be used for our gain. We can't be a slave to it.
>>
>>47847951
Trust me anon, the Norihime business will be a boon to the Leaf for sure, but we need to be flexible and not just do what ROOT does.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8 KB, 258x195
You decide to stay with Hinata and Nori- you didn’t really need your own room, anyway. Besides, you want to help Hinata however you can.

“Mind if I stay with you two?” You say as Nori climbs back into bed.

Hinata’s face lights up.

“No, please! Here, you can sleep with me.” Hinata says, making room on the large bed for you to lay.

Nori just grunts. She’s probably too tired to care either way.

You settle into the bed, getting comfortable. Within an hour, you feel yourself dozing off. Beside you, Hinata is sleeping, although you can hear her occasionally whimpering in her sleep.

You wrap your arm around her waist in a loose hug- this seems to comfort Hinata, who drifts off into a deeper sleep.

Eventually, you feel yourself slipping away into the land of dreams….

It’s dark. You hear fire and screams- although you aren’t sure of the source.
You wander around in the darkness, before eventually finding a point of light.

In it, lies Hinata, bleeding out unto the ground. You turn, crying out for help- only see them all; Itachi-sensei, Nori, Sakura, Sasuke, Lee, Guy… and eventually, Danzo and even Father.

Surrounded by the bodies of your friends and loved ones, you hear them…

“FOR LORD OROCHIMARU! FOR THE LAND OF SOUND!.....”

You wake with a start- only to realise where you are. Hinata sleeps peacefully in front of you, your arm still wrapped around her.

Seems she wasn’t the only one affected by the day’s events, after all. You snuggle back into into the covers and try to go back sleep- with only mixed success.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Morning comes, slowly. You didn’t sleep all that well, though probably better than you would’ve otherwise. As you wake, you can hear Hinata wake as well- you mumble something about getting ready and head back to your room- donning your uniform and tools. For the second time on this trip, you splash cold water on your face to wake up.

You aren’t expecting to be one with nature today.

Once the sun starts to climb into the sky, all of your teammates funnel downstairs to enjoy a light breakfast; it’s better than rations, at any rate.

A heavy silence hangs over you all as you eat.

You…

1. Eat in silence.
2. Attempt to make small talk
3. Discuss the mission
4. Try to talk about yesterday.
>>
>>47848394
>3. Discuss the mission
>>
>>47848394
>1. Eat in silence.
>>
>>47848394
3. Discuss the mission
>>
>>47848394
>3. Discuss the mission
>>
>>47848394
2. attempt to make small talk
>>
>>47848394
>3. Discuss the mission
Ok folks, we all slept...more or less lets get planning and get going

(talk about what we saw later and where it won't compromise the mission).
>>
>>47848394
>3. Discuss the mission
>>
>>47848394
>2. Attempt to make small talk
>>
>>47848394
>2. Attempt to make small talk
>3. Discuss the mission
Keep their minds off it. And ours.
>>
>>47848394
>Discuss the mission
>>
>>47848394
>3. Discuss the mission
>>
We can't bring back ROOT because that would lock us out of Objectively Correct Husbando Sai.
>>
Mission talk.

Writing.
>>
>>47848513
If Nori or Hinata bring up what happened, just be all
>"There is a time and place for being a traumatized little girl, and it is not in the middle of a mission."
>"If you must know, I fully intend to bury myself in stuffed bunnies when we get back, but until then we have a mission to do."
>>
>>47847740
Not in this timeline. Root was dismantled before that.
>>
File: ASCaE0H.jpg (21 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
ASCaE0H.jpg
21 KB, 636x358
>>47848394
say nothing, bottle up all the anxiety, then sperg out ptsd-style next battle against orochi's demon squad or anyone else.

Stellar them all, Tsuki. Stellar them for mother.
>>
>>47848545
I like you.
>>
>>47848513
Seconding
>>47848545

>>47848613

It'd be cool to see Tsuki kinda go berserk, then cut to an ally's POV where they come across the carnage that berserk!Tsuki wrought, and it's just melted corpses and people fused to the earth, blue fire everywhere.
>>
>>47848613
>Stellar that one spider guy
>tries to block with web
>"Silk doesn't burn haha!"
>heat from Stellar plasma cooks him in his own melted silk shield
>>
>>47848692
Tsuki's been shown to go into more of a cold personality the angrier she gets, So I'd expect tranguil fury instead.
>>
>>47848696
Well, plasma being ionized gas, it might just seep through his damn webs in the first place.
>>
>>47848713

Would still be awesome.
>>
>>47848713
We just move. No sound, no real effort shown. Not even a real expression on our face.
>>
>>47848713
>>47848692
>>47848696

>11 year old ninja girl melts entire platoon of enemy ninja/demon creatures
>along with the surrounding environment
>reported to have been completely and utterly stoic throughout the encounter, coldly burning away the environment around her
>The blue flames forever rage uncontrollably in the nightmares of those who remember that day

This is how demons are made
>>
File: [internal Franking].gif (865 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
[internal Franking].gif
865 KB, 500x277
>>47848808
>>47848713
>>
>>47848808
No, no. The point is that this is how the demons are killed.
jk
>>
File: 1444620901323.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1444620901323.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>47848808
>>
>>47848808
Forget the blue flames, there's just a flash and then the only thing left is a crater and a faint burning smell. If she gets good enough she could probably get rid of the crater, and just evaporate people instantly without warning.
>>
>>47848871

Oh god, you just made me think of Dale Gribble as a ninja.
>>
>>47848808
I don't know about. Soon we will be intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
I like to think those burnt by Stallar chakra keep burning as the flames feed on their own chakra, the only way to stop the slow burn is remove the limb before the burning spreads. That or use up all your own chakra so the flames die.
>>
>>47848887
They call him, The Exterminator.
>>
>>47848887
paranoid conspiracy theorist that is full of dirty tricks and wild schemes? 2nd Hokage is that you?!
>>
>>47848926

Nah. They get fused into the environment.

>>47848938

>>47848938

He's on a quest to find out who is Mr. Big.

>>47848962

Or if Danzo took Shukaku for himself.
>>
>>47847814
So, uh, no one knows what she's wearing?
>>
File: 1452894567254.jpg (16 KB, 240x239) Image search: [Google]
1452894567254.jpg
16 KB, 240x239
>>47848926
>>47848982
Flames that grow hotter by using the opponents own chakra as a fuel source, reaching potential temperatures hot enough such that molecular structures destabilize and matter literally melts or vaporizes
>>
File: 7E2FsyWB.jpg (49 KB, 461x900) Image search: [Google]
7E2FsyWB.jpg
49 KB, 461x900
“So.” you start, picking at your food. “What’s the plan? For today, I mean. The mission.”

It’s Guy that speaks up. “We head northeast. Reisui village is along the border of the Land of Frost. Unlike the other borders we’ve passed through, the one has a militarized border- we’ll simply travel along it until we reach the village. From there, we’ll investigate the town until we can find a lead to where their hideout might be.”

Makes sense. It strikes you as odd that even Guy has been affected; although it’s probably because he wasn’t allowed to help. You’re sure that Itachi told him about what you all saw, as well.

The eight of you finish your meal, and pay the innkeeper. You all set out, striking out towards the northeast. The trees start to change the closer you come to the border- the great deciduous trees giving way to the hardy pines of the northern lands. Eventually, you’re forced to walk along the ground. The ground has become significantly more uneven as well- great mountains and hills can be seen in the distance, to the east.

Hinata spots the border first- a wall of white stone, manned by men in Uniforms emblazoned with the symbol of the Land of Frost.

“The Land of Hot Springs doesn’t keep a standing army?” you ask.

“Not anymore. They shifted entirely to tourism after the last great war- Yugakure, the city we passed through, used to be their shinobi village. They’ve abandoned it all- and for a time, it served them well. Although now they have to call upon us to solve their military disputes.” Itachi says, scanning the border wall.

The group heads north, keeping just out of sight of the garrisoned areas of the wall. As the sun grows heavy in the western sky, you reach the top of the hill overlooking Reisui Village. It looks peaceful- you almost wouldn’t know it was being plagued by raiders.

There are no signs of them- and you’re relieved. You don’t think you could handle two massacres in two days.
>>
>>47849089
I assume a dress-like uniform
>>
>>47849089
I think it's the genin uniform we spruced up a bit, can't remember the exact additions we made but it's a mix of stylish and practical iirc.
>>
The two teams head into the center of the village- people seem to be staying in-doors; shying away from these strange new visitors.

Itachi and Guy seem to be looking around- maybe trying to find the client, or at least a clue of where they might be.

Eventually it’s Nori who speaks up, obviously getting impatient.

“Hey! We’re the leaf shinobi you hired! We’re here to save you from those raiders!” She shouts, to nobody in particular.

Eventually a small kid is the one who eventually musters up the courage to approach the group.

“Y-you said you were from Konoha, right?” the kid stammers, obviously terrified.

“Yeah kid, we are. Is there someone we should be talking to? A mayor or village elder?” Nori says, squatting down to the kid’s level.

“T-they took the mayor last night. Said they’d kill her if we didn’t fork over the rest of the town’s store of food. But they already took most of it! We won’t be able to make it until the next caravan if they take any more…” he mumbles, pointing towards what you assume to be the mayor’s house.

Seems like your informant and client has been kidnapped. You’re at a bit disadvantage- you aren’t really sure where the raiders are based, either.

Time to gather information.

After conferring with the rest of the party, the eight of you split up to gather information.

You head into the village square….

(Roll 1d100, first three, to determine information gathering!)
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47849397
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47849397

Rolling
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47849397
>>
>>47849405
Our hero.
>>47849414
>>47849422
Yikes.
>>
>>47849405
>>47849414
>>47849422
>>47849397

please please please please
>>
>>47849405
>>47849414
>>47849422
Ah geez, information gathering is not our strong point it seems.
>>
>>47849397
zoinks! split up and like, search for clues.
>>
>>47849439
>>47849450
Guys it's best of three, Not average, Quit panicking.
>>
File: BAMyKzgh.jpg (68 KB, 609x900) Image search: [Google]
BAMyKzgh.jpg
68 KB, 609x900
At first, you have very little luck. Most people are behind their doors, hiding from a stiff wind.

The ones you do catch aren’t able to tell you much- the raiders generally come from the north, skirting around the border wall.

You do hear other things-

“It’s the Frost’s fault! Their funding them!”

To “It’s the Cloud! It’s all a ploy to weaken us so they can annex the Land of Hot Springs!”

There are even a few murmurings that the vagabonds are from the Leaf- stirring up trouble and then forcing them to pay for it to be resolved.

Nonsense, of course. Your intel has no ties linked to these raiders and any shinobi village.

Finally, you wander into the village market. Most of the stalls are empty- however one lone merchant has braved the crises to peddle what looks to be fruit.

“Ah! Visitor! Come, Come! Freshest fruit in the Springs!”

Might as well indulge him.

You…
1. Pump the merchant for information.
2. Buy some fruit.
3. Buy his whole stand.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.