[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: Caves cyoa.jpg (2 MB, 1500x8833) Image search: [Google]
Caves cyoa.jpg
2 MB, 1500x8833
Last thread >>47828749
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: 1466003128423.png (7 MB, 1200x7370) Image search: [Google]
1466003128423.png
7 MB, 1200x7370
>>
File: be waifu quick.png (8 MB, 1200x7000) Image search: [Google]
be waifu quick.png
8 MB, 1200x7000
>>
>>47838477
Reposting my build from the old thread.

>>47829807
>Waifish Orphan
Best. No contest.
>Mammal
Probably a raccoon. Raccoons are nice and unsuspicious, AND they have hands; spider monkeys have much better hands and can brachiate, but they stick out like a sore thumb. Still awfully tempting, though. How looked-down-upon are witches, again?
>Focus: The Alleys; Perk: Urban Whispers
If you live in the city, you gotta work with the city. Miss Magicpanties knows that pretty well.
>Perks: Talkative, Vanish, Warper
Fairly useful where I live. Talkative lets me speak my mind and maybe surprise an asshole or two, Vanish gets me out of a tight situation (I like to think I'm a good climber), and Warper is a tool of last resort...or just for something I can't jump.

Also, Ren, I think it might be beneficial to add some kind of perk involving gaining a proper pair of hands if you don't have them. I'd love to be a rat just to fit in with the city better, but I think being able to hold a pencil is more worth it.
>>
>>47838584
Are the teachers immune to succubus seduction, I wonder?
>>
File: Visual Novel (1).jpg (1 MB, 1200x5800) Image search: [Google]
Visual Novel (1).jpg
1 MB, 1200x5800
>>
File: Visual Novel (2).jpg (1 MB, 1200x5800) Image search: [Google]
Visual Novel (2).jpg
1 MB, 1200x5800
>>
>>47838630
Quick lore question: How exactly does a witch's magic work? I get that wizards have to carefully prepare their spells in exchange for raw power, but does it work that way for witches? Sure, witches have to do complex rituals for every spell, but if you get a witch angry enough will their magic and mystery lash out? Would an enraged Forest witch have trees battering around her without her willing it? Would the cobblestones rise up for an endangered Alley witch? Could a Unknown witch's fury warp the world around her? In short, can a witch lose control over her power if she has enough of it, even without a ritual?
>>
>>47838702
>>47838740
Is there a cyoa like this (where you basically turn your life into a visual novel you designed) except not literally being a visual novel?

That probably sounds strange. I just really like how this cyoa works but the whole becoming a visual novel character is a major turn off.
>>
>>47838877
>becoming a visual novel character
the fuck's the difference? It's not like cyoa is real, so why does it matter?
>>
File: Visual Novel (3).jpg (1 MB, 1200x5800) Image search: [Google]
Visual Novel (3).jpg
1 MB, 1200x5800
>>47838740
jesus, i'm so fucking forgetful lately. 3/4
>>
File: Visual Novel (4).jpg (924 KB, 1200x4500) Image search: [Google]
Visual Novel (4).jpg
924 KB, 1200x4500
>>47838877
correct me if i'm wrong, but what you're asking for is essentially just another cyoa, right? minus the context of this one?

4/4
>>
>>47838977
I can't stand it when cyoas confirm the futile nature of their existence by making it all "a dream, a visual novel, an MMO, etc." Such a cyoa fails on a very basic level of wish fullfilment. Let me pretend.
>>
>>47839041
More like he's asking for that cyoa except it's real and not a novel. I vaguely remember a few cyoas where the world turned into a visual novel/game though which might be preferable.
>>
>>47839058
but there's no difference, anon. It's not real. Saying
>you're in a video game / visual novel / whatever
and
>you're transported into a world that's basically a video game or visual novel / the world is changed to be basically a visual novel or video game
it's all the same.
It's semantics. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>47839041
What's the actual difference between Orbs, Gray Orbs, and Black Orbs? Or is it just flavor text to reflect the nature of the drawbacks?
>>
>>47839125
Have you ever read a book that ended with "and it was all a dream. The End."? That's the difference.
>>
>>47839131
Orbs add things that enhance the story, more or less. Gray orbs add things that can and will hurt you and those you love. Black orbs add shit like you getting raped/cucked/forced to fuck a horse and shit like that. Which is often more offensive to people in a lewd VN than just you dying in some ends or having to stop the end of the world.
>>
>>47839165
>getting raped/cucked/forced

Ah, this makes me want to play Hadaka Shitsuji again. Such wonderful memories.
>>
>>47839165
What if you want to be the evil mindbreaking rapist?
>>
>>47839157
no. No I have not.
Again, it doesn't matter, anon. It's all make believe.
Just ignore it, then.
>>
>>47839192
Horrible bad taste.

>>47839202
You don't take those orbs. They're drawbacks meant to hurt you. If you're making a game where you're a hardcore rapist and enjoying every minute of it, you don't take those orbs.
>>
>>47839125
I gotta say I'm with the other anon here.
CYOAs that put the one entertaining them in the seat of the setting builder are significantly less interesting than those that already have a setting built in. When you are given the option to build the world's parameters around your character, there's nothing really to stop you from just making it about how you're the best at everything forever, whereas CYOAs with settings already there challenge you to learn the setting and find a way to break it under their rules, not your own.

That said, your advice to just ignore CYOAs you don't like is the best course of action for this situation.
>>
File: FFXIV_Krile.png (300 KB, 400x648) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_Krile.png
300 KB, 400x648
>>47836383
>Wandering Mistress
Waifish Orphan is tempting, though.
>Mammal
Let's go with the classic black cat. Blends in easily and cute to boot!
>The Body: Humanize
Because I want to be a catgirl. And hands are super useful.
>Perks: Charming, Guide, Wand User
Charming, because catgirls are cute, duh. Plus not being targeted in combat, at least most of the time, is one less thing for the witch to worry about.

Guide is really handy while on the road, for obvious reasons.

For Wand User, I'd take the equivalent of a Cure spell, maybe Cure Moderate Wounds. Assuming that's allowed. If it's not, probably take Detect instead, in case of hidden threats.
>>
>>47839165
But what is the actual effect of black orbs, within the decision-making process of the CYOA. Can they be spent like normal orbs but they represent the corruption of the choice you made?

Also, Hardcore Fetishes is either and instant pick or a probably not pick depending on how much say I, as the author, have over what they are. Considering that it's a drawback it's probably the latter but overall the difficulty in this CYOA seems to be based around improving sales of the VN rather than making an uncomfortable experience for the player.
>>
>>47839383
Yes, they're spent like normal orbs. The naming is just about how bad they are.

The whole point of all the black options are that they're shit you hate and don't like, anon.
>>
I wish Box Wine wasn't dead
>>
>>47839335
niow, THAT logic I can get. Having no control of the setting means things just are the way they are.
>That said, your advice to just ignore CYOAs you don't like
I didn't say that. I'm saying it's semantic, it doesn't matter. CYOAs are just games, where you can avoid the things that make you unable to enjoy it for whatever reason.
>>
>>47839125
I know exactly what you mean. Like the whole "you're in a video game" thing anime likes recently isn't my thing. But some of them I can view as "you're in generic fantasy setting." And I love generic fantasy setting. If it's one of those, I can still watch it.
>>
File: (misc3).jpg (556 KB, 2000x1350) Image search: [Google]
(misc3).jpg
556 KB, 2000x1350
>>
File: All Things Change.png (570 KB, 990x5978) Image search: [Google]
All Things Change.png
570 KB, 990x5978
>>
File: Aspects.jpg (764 KB, 1600x1400) Image search: [Google]
Aspects.jpg
764 KB, 1600x1400
>>
>>47839511
but what's the difference, anon? It's still a generic fantasy setting.
Why does it matter it's technically a game made by humans on earth, and not a world made by some god/whatever? It would feel the exact same.
>I know exactly what you mean
You apparently feel the exact opposite. I'm saying it doesn't matter in a cyoa.
>>
File: cat_ears.jpg (67 KB, 739x879) Image search: [Google]
cat_ears.jpg
67 KB, 739x879
>>47839378
You have good taste. Your first four choices were the same as mine last thread. Just being able to do human things for them is a great boost, even if not that fancy. I considered guide myself. I might drop vanish for it in the future.
>>
>>47839601
And I just said it doesn't matter to me in anime... I don't care if they're "transported into video game" if it is my favorite "generic fantasy setting" kind of video game.
>>
File: Shop-Keeper's Gifts.jpg (3 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
Shop-Keeper's Gifts.jpg
3 MB, 4000x4000
>>
File: Skeleton Tattoo Artist.png (382 KB, 965x885) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton Tattoo Artist.png
382 KB, 965x885
>>
>>47839635
ah, okiedokie
>>
>>47838605
Half Dragon (6)
Jacked (7)
I ain't dying yet (13)
Tsun (14)
Greatness (16)
Raie seems pretty cute, yeah? (18)

So what do I put two points in? Twin? Twin.
>>
>>47838638
I'd assume that an older Succubus would teach our race specific classes, but there's no guarantee for the Gen Ed teachers
>>
>>47839378
>Charming, because catgirls are cute,
perks don't work while Human

>>47829807
Page one says 1 of 2, jsut so you know
>Witch
well duhdoi! Obivously I'm gonna pick the girl master option
bonus is, apparently I'm their "source" for magic. Basically, she's my bitch now.
apparently I'm a cat now. Cool.
>Waifish Orphan
Wandering Mistress didn't have anything that appealed to me

>Mammal
I'd really have preferred to be a Human, like the protagonist from Tokyo Raven
Sure, why not pick a fox. It's exotic enough to be unique, but not too weird.
>The body
>Humanize
Dawg, there's no reason to even read on. You've given me the option of being a cute girl rather than an animal. AND I get to be basically a kitsune.
That's like putting immortality as the first option in a "pick one" CYOA. I really don't see a reason to read on.

>your perks are unavailable while human
motherfucker, you just made Charming useless. Hell, most of the perks become useless since I plan to spend as little time as possible as an animal.
Guess I'll treat it as "battlemode", so no getting Charming.
>Warper
>Vanish
>Telepathic
If perks worked while Human, I'd go
>Charming
>Detector
>Guide
To be the most useful to my "Master"
We gonna lewd it the fuck up once my Master hits puberty. I'm gonna corrupt that cute girl, and make her unable to fuck without me there.
Yeah, yeah, "but you'll look so young", I'm sure there are guys and girls into lolies here
>>
>>47838702
Do you need to spend the Orbs that a Heroine gets on her? I'm guessing not because a main heroine with 2 tropes is 16 points and there's just nothing to spend those on. But if that is the case then you basically have infinite points which doesn't make sense either. Not sure how else you're suppose to afford more than one or two Features, though.

Cool CYOA though, I'm just having a bit of trouble with the rules, probably because I'm dumb. Do like all the Shirobako images!
>>
10.5 out of 12 Hubworlds are done, the 1.15 will be going up tomorrow.
>>
I go with the danger sense
>>
File: creepycyoa.png (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
creepycyoa.png
3 MB, 3000x3000
Am I the only one who thinks this cyoa is really creepy?
>>
File: Nazi feels good.jpg (64 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Nazi feels good.jpg
64 KB, 680x497
>>47840063
Aaaaaat laaaaaaast
>>
>>47840063
I need to make a confession. I always ignore the Hubworlds option because my imagination overloads at all the possible settings and adventures I could have.
>>
I am the muse
>>
>>47840224
And that's fine. But this is a multiverse CYOA and even if not one person looks at these, they're still necessary.
>>
>>47840063
I'm so excited. I've got a dozen builds so far, and I think five ended up in the ranks pages. I'm fucking ready to make even more.
>>
>>47840250
Thank you. I'll do my best to pick a Hubworld this time. I just feel kind of bad to ignore such a large part of your cyoa but it's so intense.
>>
>>47840063
Godspeed, boss. I've been itching to make a couple more builds myself.
>>
>>47829807
>waifish orphan
Obviously the best
>reptile
A tortoise, about the size of a small footstool that a child would stand on to use a sink or something. I want to grow old with my master, and tortoises are the old people of the animal kingdom.
>the spirit: spirit's call
I want to teach my master the secrets of the natural spirits all around us, and befriend them with her.
>guide
I want to lead my master, and show her the way to prosperity.
>sturdy
It makes sense, I do have a shell.
>talkative
I want to talk. That's all there is to it

When my master is old, she might discard me for an improved familiar, but I don't really care. As long as I got to protect and help her, that's all I ask for.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x269
>>47840063
I could kiss you right now.
>>
>>47840063
Nice
>>
>>47840283
Well yea, those are worlds unto themselves, with dozens of threads being spun at any moment, with all sorts of bullshit happening that no one is ever going to take notice of and remember. But do whatever you want man.

>>47840256
>>47840305
>>47840344

Happy to drop it. Afterwords I'll finish off the next 'set' of Travellers I was working on before the 1.15 got prioritized and from there we'll see what happens.
>>
>>47840063
I'm new, what's your CYOA?
>>
File: Traveller 1.06.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Traveller 1.06.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47840486

I believe this is the latest version, along with the image version and 'player builds' that I'm going to be integrating at some point here.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
>>
>>47840571
>1/129
oh
uh
good
>>
>>47840615
It only gets worse.
Run.
>>
>>47840447
>master ethereal manipulation
>horsepower
>elementalism: fire
>field leader: fire elementalism
>temple of the wild gods

Exactly how much "firepower" are we talking if I take these all together? Thanks for answering my question
>>
Anyone got tips on how to make pretty image borders?
>>
>>47838638
>>47839774
yeah, the plan was, if I ever were to expand and turn it into a true "Monstergirl Boarding School CYOA", to add classes and shit.
There'd be Succubus only classes, and Kitsune only classes since those are the only monstergirls I care about and think could have enough options to be worthwhile for the player, that would be taught by their respective race.
>>
File: mako.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mako.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Boy, I sure wish someone would fire a cyoa that makes me super rich my way!
>>
>>47840615
That's what I thought, but come on in and join the fun. The insanity is great.
>>
>>47840571
I've always wondered but how much freedom do Travellers have? Can we just settle down in some hubworld and live the Gandalf life?
>>
Both the the ring of pestilence and angel blade are now in my hands
>>
>>47840759
Anon, stop doing that. You're freaking me out.
>>
>>47840718
What do you need money for?
>>
>>47838477
>Tfw there won't be an Angelanon build for this OC because people drove her away by making fun of her (lack of) fashion sense.
>>
>>47840793
Please dont feed the shitposter that may or may not be some manner of emergent AI or something.
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>47840831
>>
Hey guys, just wanted your opinions on some stuff.

So, I've got about 15 cities all fleshed out and ready to write, but, after some reconsideration, I'm confused as to what I should to. I have two city slots left to fill, and I wanted your advice.

>Jerusalem.
The center of the Abrahamic Faiths. Also, the only city with Kabbalah Israeli Magic. Civil tensions extremely high. Competing magical academies. But, I feel like Damascus (which is my fav city so it stays no matter what) and Jerusalem may be too similar. Also has an intense focus on religion and how it relates to the general theme of fantasy. Crystalize phantasms for the three major religions.

>Warsaw.
It's the capital of Poland, and you don't see it done much. Intense focus on utilitarian magic as well as defensive combat magic. Currently embroiled in a trade war with the south and increasing tensions with Moscow. Low economic output but massive reserves of Eridite. Integral ally of London, who often attempts to exert more control than it should. Uneasy alliance with Berlin to stand against any attempts at Over-Eurocentrism.

>Chicago.
The seedy underbelly of American culture, complete with gangs, drugs, law enforcement brutality and a coast that often ends up acting as an Eldritch Portal, which leaves it as the city that Moscow dislikes the most. Relations with NYC are strained due to political and systemic refusal to clean up the city as well as suppression of minority groups. Large population of druids who make their ramshackle home on the shores of the city.

>New Delhi.
The most populous city in India, with the largest practicing Eldritch Code population. Viewed with distaste by most nations except NYC, Beijing and Moscow; all of which attempt to sway the emerging superpower to their side. Terrible human rights record, especially with minority groups. One of the few states where racism between human phantasms is a problem. Several temples dedicated to the mastery of magic, eldritch or otherwise.
>>
File: mako02.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mako02.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>47840793
I have DEBTS!. I also want to MURDER the class advisor who told me to just take out more student loans so I could study Law. I should have picked the blue-collar life. I want to drop out of Law school and become a tattoo artist, or a construction worker, or anything really.
>>
>>47840860
Jerusalem or Chicago could be cool.
>>
File: Tutorial on Textures.png (5 MB, 1200x8000) Image search: [Google]
Tutorial on Textures.png
5 MB, 1200x8000
>>47840687
What kind of border are you looking for? What borders in other cyoas do you like?
>>
File: 1-miss-belgium.jpg (58 KB, 273x403) Image search: [Google]
1-miss-belgium.jpg
58 KB, 273x403
>>47840860
>no Brussels

Do you not like Belgium, the muslim capital of Europe?
>>
>>47840640
I imagine you'd become the Peshtigo Fire incarnate, but much less useful when the situation called for anything more then widescale torching.

>>47840738
I believe this can be answered with the phrase 'does anyone give a fuck?' If your just wandering around like a maniac on the fringes of a hubworld and not deliberately throwing around tech or 'jumping' then I imagine no one is going to care.
>>
>>47840860
>>47840860
New Dehli and Warsaw.

Central Europe and SE Asia are really important parts of the world that often get overlooked.
>>
>>47838605
Wasn't there a slightly updated version of this?
>>
>>47840904
I truly am in love with the Islamic Republic of Bruesslistan, but sadly I don't think I could fit it in.

>>47840917
>>47840892
Two completely competing votes. Interesting.
>>
>>47840901
I'm not sure, I wanted to experiment and come across something I like.

I have a bad memory so I can't recall any that I liked in particular, but I have some stuff posted recently (Branching Heart, Hero Academy etc) open in another tab as examples of the complexity I should shoot for.
>>
File: 1438709328850.jpg (2 MB, 1600x4200) Image search: [Google]
1438709328850.jpg
2 MB, 1600x4200
>>
>>47840866
I'm guessing you meant to reply to >>47840808 instead of >>47840793?
>>
>>47840633
I... I wanna...
GODS, I wanna...
Hug you fiercely.
You're an awesome person.
>Second spoiler
*hums Metallica*
>>
File: Vuk39Di.png (29 KB, 527x594) Image search: [Google]
Vuk39Di.png
29 KB, 527x594
>>47840860
Oy vey, Jerusalem is a given. How can you even consider not including the beautiful ancestral capital of the Chosen, who have already suffered plenty at the hands of fascist and extremism alike?!

Remember the 6,000,000,000!
>>
>>47840917
>SE Asia
>Important
>>
>>47840976
Kek, Quiet is a muslim. He hates you more than the Nazis even
>>
File: get a load.gif (949 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
get a load.gif
949 KB, 155x173
>>47840992
>more than the nazis

As a nazi, that's not possible.
>>
>>47840980
>majority of the world's population
>majority of the world's cheap labor
>majority of the world's human suffering
>majority of the world's good food

India is a nuclear armed state and in the top ten most economically powerful nations. It's significantly more important than Australia.
>>
File: whencharity.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
whencharity.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>47840992
>>47841011
This is EXACTLY why us Chosen Phantasmals need a safe haven where we can be free from the goyim who desire to oppress us!
>>
>>47840976
>how to make a "super powerful" villain drop the ball hard

What they should have done was kill the Emperor and dismantle the Empire. All they did was give them enough time to recover and cap their arrogant asses.
>>
File: image.png (282 KB, 495x292) Image search: [Google]
image.png
282 KB, 495x292
>>47841105
>Indian Food
>Beef
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>47840909
>widespread torching
>>
>>47841011
Oh no, it's true. You Euro's have hated the Jews for what? 150 years at most? 200 years? Tell you what, let's make it 300.

We have been fighting them for 1500 years. In the Quran, our Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) fought against the Israeli tribes of Arabia and drove them out of desert towards Europe. We started discrimination against them in Europe when Spain was still Muslim. We have fought them in the dunes, in the caves, fuck I'll go to hell just to punch a jew in the face. Holy fuck Jews man. I know that us muslims are basically the new Jews for you Euros but fuck man they are just the fucking worst. Lord above I would give my nuts just to watch a jew slowly choke to death on them. 1500 years motherfucker.

>>47841105
Now to be fair, to me white food tastes bland af. Also:

>Beef
>>
>>47841170
I don't actually have an issue with jews it was just ironic racism pls no 'no fly list' NSA
>>
>>47841065
India is South Asia not SE Asia. SE Asia is shitholes like Indonesia.
>>
>>47841170
>150 years at most? 200 years? Tell you what, let's make it 300.
2016 years.
>>
>>47841170
>To me white food tases bland.
You need to visit me once in a while
>>
>>47840860
>Chicago
>as well as suppression of minority groups

So how badly are straight couples disciminated against in Chicago?
>>
>>47841170
Yeah, >>47841197. Jews have always been discriminated against in christian europe.
>>
>>47841204
Where you at?

>>47841207
Kek. When I say minority groups I mean other species like Fae, Elves, etc. And no, you can't be one of them.
>>
>>47841170
>We have been fighting them for 1500 years.

Excuse me bitch but you don't know fucking shit. We've been fighting the jews since literally roman times. Burning down their first temple? That was us.

Furthermore, how long you've hated them doesn't matter as much as how bad you hate them. The jews are fucking up our governments to no fucking end with their multiculturalism and leftism. They might cause you guys to have civil wars and shit, but they've never actually endangered your peoples' existence.

And lastly, never forget this- we're the only ones they ever feared, the only ones that actually almost beat them.

>>47841194
Pussy.

>>47841207
Yeah, that seemed off to me as well. Chicago is owned by blacks and gays, he'd know if he visited.
>>
>>47841170
I had some damn good kebabs from some Turks once.

But yeah if you think white food is bland then you're right only in the sense of mass market food. Home cooked, things are properly spiced.
>>
>>47829878
>I mean, what girl couldn't possibly prefer female aesthetics to male ones?
I prefer female aesthetics but I'd still rather get plowed by a dick.
>>
>>47841229
>Kek. When I say minority groups I mean other species like Fae, Elves, etc.

Well, having a difference between chicago and NY is useless, they're practically the same culture-wise. If NY didn't discriminate, Chicago wouldn't either, especially if the elves voted for welfare.
>>
>>47841231
>we're the only ones they ever feared, the only ones that actually almost beat them.
Oh ho ho, excuse you.

>>47841246
When you think Chicago, don't think modern, think 1940's Chicago.
>>
>>47841229
uuuuh...
germany
So, yeah, might take a while
>>
>>47840860
Jerusalem, definitely.

London had better not be the only British city.
>>
>>47840860
>New Delhi.
>The most populous city in India
You can really tell its a different world.
>>
>>47840571
This song matches the tone of Traveler perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0xnpP3D60
>>
>>47841253
>Oh ho ho, excuse you.

You've been excused. Unless you mean to say that farce of a 1960s war was the equal of WW2 in threat to them?
>>
>>47840945
In that case the tutorial I posted by SDA should help you out. It's not just on textures. Take a look and see if that helps.
>>
>>47841242
I am okay with this.
>>
>>47841253
>1940s Chicago

Oh, so this is a pre-gay rights and gender equality cyoa then?
>>
>>47840190
>Purple Ink Tattoo

By the de facto pairings, Black beats Changelings, White beats Night Abominations, and Orange beats Comet Creatures, which would leave Steel Abominations to me.

However, I really really want to go underwater and study the smaller Night Abominations. I mean, why would I have magic box-making powers if not for that?
>>
>>47841170
Global Rule 3
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/:
>racism
>>
>>47841275
>>The most populous city in India
In terms of phantasms.

>>47841256
Errrrrr...

>>47841282
I'm talking about when we nearly drove them to extinction during the 600's and 700's. You know, if you think about it, white conservatives and muslims would really get along. We just want to live in our sandy countries with our own people. A majority of us hate multiculturalism as well. Man, you guys really dropped the ball in WWII.

>>47841254
Habibi pls

>>47841237
I've never had home cooked white food.

>>47841303
Well, to be fair, jews aren't a race. And I'm not actually racist, just ironically racist.

>>
>>47841303
Counterpoint: /pol/.
>>
>>47841295
>pre-gay rights and gender equality cyoa then?
Very few phantasmal give a fuck about that kind of stuff. The discrimination (against other species) and gang violence is reminiscent of 1940's Chicago.
>>
>>47841314
ACKYUALLY considering that the true jewish heritage is only passed on from mother to child, all jewish people can be linked back to one another hence in a way, it is a race.
>>
File: g1.png (3 MB, 822x6532) Image search: [Google]
g1.png
3 MB, 822x6532
>>47840901
>>47840945
Start out simple, like shadows/glows or strokes for borders. There's millions of ways to stylize those, and then move onto more complicated ones.
>>
>>47840860
Chicago is a must, as passing up 'magic gang war the CYOA' is an unforgivable sin.

And I guess either Warsaw or New Delhi for the other. Pick whichever one you have more ideas/thematic room/physical room for.
>>
>>47840860
Warsaw with option to make pacts with devil like Faust or Twardowski (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Twardowski).
>>
>>47841279
I remember actually listening to the Demon heart track when I started working on the Traveller novel a while back. Good shit.
>>
>>47841314
>We just want to live in our sandy countries with our own people.

See, it would be easier for me to believe that if your people weren't flooding into our countries, and if this wasn't encouraged by all your imams and shit.

> Man, you guys really dropped the ball in WWII.

Yeah, but with the entire financial structure of the world against us, it was pretty much impossible for us not to.

>Well, to be fair, jews aren't a race

Tell that to trotsky kek

either way this derailment has gone on far too long.
>>
>>47841229
>When I say minority groups I mean other species like Fae, Elves, etc.
Oh. Urban fantasy.
>>
File: g2.png (582 KB, 800x1215) Image search: [Google]
g2.png
582 KB, 800x1215
>>47841338
And this is a workaround for the "overprint" option if your version of photoshop doesn't have it. I think only CS6 and up have it.

>>47841170
Jesus fuck this shouldn't have made me laugh but it did.
>>
>>47841334
>doesn't know converting to Judaism is a thing
>>
>>47841338
youre a cutie, Sandra

>>47841314
>Habibi
who?
>>
>>47841314
>Errrrrr...
Those were unrelated points.

I vote for Jerusalem and I hope the unrevealed cities to include another UK on top of London which was in the preview.
>>
>>47841357
>>47841369
I'd appreciate you guys' input on this as fellow authors to eventually get me more (You)s.

>>47841342
Well, a lot of people have voted for Chicago, so I guess that's going in.

Options left are:
>Warsaw
>N. Delhi
>Jerusalem.

>>47841395
Habibi

>>47841349
I don't quite understand what you're getting at. How'd you know about city-specific powers?
>>
>>47841417
Eh, Warsaw then, if for nothing else then the food. With Jerusalem as a close second.
>>
>>47841293
Well you would be!
>>
>>47841417
I agree with Warsaw.

I knew some bitch who came from Chicago and I have too much exposure to Indians living here in Toronto.

Before you ask, just don't consider doing Toronto.
>>
>>47840954
>2 gold, 6 silver, 10 bronze

>Magic + medium (5s, 9b)
>Beaty (4s)
I am a merciful God.
>Magical races + Girls only (3s, 8b)
duh
>Reality (7b)
sounds kinda shitty. Like, what happens if you don't pick that?
>Growth (6b)
Honestly not a lot I needed. Might get some superpowers if I have leftover points

>Ignore (5b)
>Super power + Lazy (1g, 2s)
that's neat. Don't know what power I'd do for. It would have to be almost broken, of course. Probably something like an aura of mind control? Everyone does what I say, and think it's natural to do so - they feel as if they chose to act this way of their own accord?
>Beauty + Gender bender (1s, 5b)
Don't judge me...

>Perfect + mind + ageless + second time (0s, 3b)
Change a gold to two silver
>Command (1s)

kek, Magical Harem and Harem do the exact same thing, but one costs a bronze coin.
Anyway, I have 1s and 3b left, so,
>Heroes (0s)
which further boosts my Super Power
I don't even know what to get. Lots of stuff requires a silver first. I'd get Intelligence for everyone, but I can't.
Guess I'll pick
>Command - Powerful (2b)
>Produce pheromones (1b)
>No punishment (0b)
They aren't really useful, but I had the points.
No use in the extra coin, either, assuming I qualify.

Basically just hope I can use gender bender to also become a fantasy race, otherwise that's bullshit and I'm fucked over hard. I can't compete with a non-human for a nice guy!
So since that won't happen, I'll try to live a relaxing life, using my superpower to get anything I want. Maybe it's a house (Since I got Super power, too, as well as Lazy and Heroes, I'll be extremely powerful), maybe it's anything I want.
Basically life a life of luxury and peace, getting apartments in all the vacation paradise places, and hope to find someone who could love me even if I'm not a slutty angel.
>>
>>47841357
I recommend Dionysus's Anima Mundi and Fairy Tales and Reality. The lyrics tend to be a little hippie and preachy but they are still excellent albums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QL8jupxPn4
>>
>>47841349
>>47841417
Czernobog? Czernobog.
Please.
>>
>>47841463
y... yes?
I am definitely okay with a girl who says girls look better, but no girl can compete with the D.
It wouldn't be fair otherwise. Come on, gotta give me just a tiny chance.
>>
quest apocalypse
gifts oracular insight and healing touch

alligences house topaz, house amethyst and house beryl

artifacts haunted sword and horn of the wild hunt

companions renegade prince, archmage genius, smith and bishop
threats the dragon and the snow queen

the rising darkness the broken seal
fates true love with the smith girl
>>
Crawl from the wreckage one more time

Horrific memory twists the mind
Dark, rutted, cold and hard to turn
Path of destruction, feel it burn
Still life... incarnation
Still life... infamy

Hallucination
Heresy
Still you run, what's to come? What's to be?
'Cause we hunt you down without mercy
Hunt you down all nightmare long
>>
>>47841631
Heh, Quiet CYOA maximum danger run in a nutshell
>>
File: stopstooopstooooop.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
stopstooopstooooop.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>47841606
STOP IT, ANON. YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES! STOP THIS!
>>
I'm up.

Very groggy but I'm up.

>>47829807
>>47835220
>>47836324

I'll be taking questions for Familiar CYOA.

As for "Can I talk while Human," I'm leaning toward saying yes, mainly because it'd be odd having a legitimate mouth and lips 'n shit and NOT being able to talk.

I'm probably gonna make some tweaks and changes to Humanize and Talkative. Honestly, the Talkative perk was added as an afterthought and it would probably be more acceptable to have familiars be able to talk by default.

Anyway, throw questions, comments, and concerns my way and I'll clarify conundrums and consider changes.
>>
File: 1433638093288.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1433638093288.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>47841648
>>
>>47841417
Oh my god I just looked up what habibi means
>>
>>47841417
>I'd appreciate you guys' input on this as fellow authors to eventually get me more (You)s.
Such an attention whore.
>>
>>47841679
Can a wizard's mammal familiar be a human girl?
>>
>>47841477
but if I CAN get that extra bronze, I'd go for
>Zero punishment
mostly because fucking in public, no, not fucking in a changing room/bathroom stall, but literally fucking in front of people while they don't pay attention or mind is a fetish of mine.
Just imagine blocking an aisle in the grocery store because you're fucking someone. Or banging someone on a table in a restaurant, and the ones eating at the table will have to eat around you.
But, well, that's only my fetish when I'm the one doing the fucking. Still, I guess it isn't the worst boon to have given the power I wish to have?
>>
>>47841688
>Pic related.

>>47841692
Well duh.
>>
the world high magic, peace, 7/10, mutants, worm, smart, magical races and assets

personal amazing, produce pheromones, body, mind, ageless, get-out-of-jail free card, no punishment, ignore
>>
>>47841679
What's the average lifespan of a familiar? Like how long before my Master/Mistress grows tired of me and looks for some younger, sluttier familiar ;-; ?
>>
>>47841679
How wizard society looks? Do they freely share knowledge between each other ? Are there major rivalries between magic proficiencies?
>>
>>47841722
Yeah, I got this dude
Also more (You)s for the (You)throne!
>>
>>47841692
It's hard to believe they aren't a girl.
>>
>>47841772
You mean all the authors are one girl?
...wow.
>>
>>47841780
We have a 'many-faced-god' kinda thing going on.
>>
File: 1453750763729.png (570 KB, 1203x715) Image search: [Google]
1453750763729.png
570 KB, 1203x715
>>47841780
>>47841868 this
>>
>>47841780
That's what happens when you ask Harmony to make cyoas.
>>
>>47841303
What is racism? I don't want to break that rule.
>>
>>47841715
>Acquire Wizard
>Universalist
>Attunement
>Ask for Polymorph or something.

>>47841732
A familiar's soul is tied to their master, so as long as your master stays alive, you stay alive. When the master kicks it, you age as a normal creature of your species.

>>47841756
In the academy, knowledge is shared freely. There's a friendly rivalry between the different schools of magic. Sometimes it escalates, but the King's Academy is a pretty safe and controlled environment.

Outside of that, Wizards will typically share knowledge with anyone who asks and might be worth their time. They tend to be haughty, thinking themselves above the common rabble (because they are).
>>
File: 1465060920753.jpg (22 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
1465060920753.jpg
22 KB, 500x429
>>47841902
Great, now I'm imagining Beri making new CYOAs as if they were actually created by the Branching Heart girls.
>>
>>47841956
Two questions - well, one a question, and one a suggestion.

QuestIon: You mentioned witches being looked down upon, but are there people who respect them anyway? Suggestion: Add some kind of perk where you can get opposable thumbs, if it's reasonable for you - as in, a snake or bird couldn't get them, but a rat or lizard could? Also, how bad is the rivalry between witches, if wizards are okay?
>>
Our Authors are love. Our Authors are life. Our Authors are legion.
Praise be to the Authors, our one true goddess.
>>
>>47841986
Now I'm imagining one of the girls "hosting" a CYOA because they're all in the same shared universe.

Like what Marvel is doing with movies, except for CYOAs.

...Someone else should do a series like that.
>>
>>47841679
>Witch
>Wandering Mistress
>Mammal (smaller canine)
>The Forest: Wildshape
>Detector, Speedy, Freedom
I protect Mistress and the caravan in need. I always scout the way ahead for hidden dangers (Magic and mundane.) as well as the area around the camp.
>>
traits dragon hide, alpha male and altered eyes

ability artillery projection
>>
>>47842032
Can we add this up with the rants of the guy who posts as if /cyoag/ was a large empire and /tg/ a world for a CYOA where writing is war and people try to ascend to Authorhood in order shape the empire and reign /tg/
This is somewhere between so awesome and so authistic it could work.
>>
>>47842101
Anon if you think the rest of /tg/ cares about what goes on in here, I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>47842069
elaborate. What do you mean by "hosting"?
>>
>>47842127
I am well aware
>>
>>47841986
>tfw Kataline makes a CYOA about being loved

http://poal.me/7utrk3
>>
>>47842149
Cats are stupid. Her items are edgy. She doesn't know how the modern world works. She couldn't even give me a spiky cat penis.
>>
>>47842140
Being the narrator or offering the choices and stuff like that.
>>
I am now kang of my own universe
>>
>>47842149
It's sad, cause Kataline is actually my #5 pick.

That doesn't sound that impressive, but keep in mind there are 31 waifus.
>>
>>47841722
Say, can you use mahbub in a similar way of meaning to Habibi, just as adjective?
>>
>>47842193
>31 waifus

Beri confirmed as Baskin-Robbins of CYOAs.
>>
>>47841986
Falchion all the way
>>
>>47842199
>mahbub
Grammatically, sure; but it's not very commonly done. An english equivalent would be like calling someone 'Brother of Mine'. It's perfectly fine, just a little odd.
>>
I've decided to reject this necklace I found in a scrapyard
>>
>>47842233
>perfectly fine, just a little odd.
Fits me perfectly
>>
>>47841987
Witches in smaller communities and isolated villages tend to be respected. Since most of the time they take it on themselves to protect said community.

Or they eat children, you know, whatever. Hit and Miss, really.

I might replace Talkative with a "Magic Hands" perk that'd work like a less effective version of Telekinesis, or just buff Telekinesis to stave off the similarities.

Witch rivalries is, again, hit and miss, at the orphanage, the girls tend to get along but, hey, kids can be cruel. Out and about Witches tend not to see too much of each other, but those that do either become fierce rivals or close as sisters.

The real rivalry lies with Wizards vs. Witches. For reasons honestly this and the last thread made clear. Different virtues, viewpoints, methods, etc. cause a lot of tension between the two.
>>
File: tfw no wargaming gf.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
tfw no wargaming gf.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>47840858
What? Jealous you're not as /tg/ as Angel?
>>
>>47842304
Don't worry, our cutie still lurks here.

Also, if I made you blush that may have been intentional.
>>
>>47842304
What does she look like?
>>
>>47842304
I have mtg collection worth 15k burgerbucks anon.
>>
I'm going to be a master builder
>>
>>47842376
That's a lot of burgers
which would zou buy?
>>
>>47842285
>The real rivalry lies with Wizards vs. Witches
I suppose rivalry rises with age. Archmage vs Withering hag would be more vocal about it than mage in training vs waifish orphan
>>
>>47841904
>What is racism?
>>
>>47842405
Still the mtg cards anon. I spent in total about 5k in hard cash in a span of 6 years, but the individual cards are worth three times that on the second hand market.
>>
>>47838477
Goblin Sewers. I love those small bastards.

Assassin, to help avoid those pesky traps. I'd like to play cat and mouse with the goblins. That's my life now.

I'd like the backpack and the secrets of the bonfires.

Put me in contact with the fairies and the other adventurers. Let's see what happens. Let the black knights hunt me.
>>
>>47841956
So I can be master's waifu and/or daughteru after all!
>>
I made another poll for Branching Heart. Everyone's interested to know who best girl is, but I find it far more informative and interesting to know which girls people would be happy with as a potential waifu.

http://poal.me/eceaw2

>>47810254
>>
>>47838605
>All the heroes are girls
>>
can someone post the full hero academy?
also wasn't there an unofficial blackmail DLC?
>>
>>47842505
>not wanting to be a girl's waifu
What are you, gay?
>>
class assassin
subclass berserker
>>
>>47842486
Miya
I want that page 4
>>
>>47842285
I was more thinking something along the lines of "Disney Hands," but hey, you do you. Maybe "You gain effective telekinesis when touching something?"

In any case, you never answered my question before. Yes, most of the time, witches have to perform complex rituals to gain power. What if a witch's emotions got the better of her? Would a Forest witch's rage make the forest thrash in answer? Would the cobblestones rise up to protect an endangered City witch? Would a hate-filled Unknown witch bend the world into eldritch geometries around her? In short, can a witch lose control of her powers to her emotions, and what happens if she does?
>>
>>47842520
no, I want to be a girls husbando
>>
>>47842520
>not wanting manly kind-hearted hero to carry you to bed
>>
>>47842552
>not wanting to be a husbando's waifu

Get this poor man waifu Blue.
>>
>>47842486
31 clicks did make my mouse hand slightly tired but there's nothing to be done about that.
>>
>>47842353
I'm not her. Did you really make her blush? How? Getting jelly over here.

>>47842373
Don't know. Somebody said she didn't look feminine in that outfit and demanded that she take a picture posing in a dress. She got offended and left.
>>
>>47842410
Oh yeah, for sure dude. Witches that get powerful enough can be serious problems if they decide to hold a grudge. In the setting's history, a witch got angry at AN ENTIRE KINGDOM and cursed everyone living there. The curse is STILL in effect some 200 years later and the denizens of that kingdom are considered their own race now.

As you can imagine, the Archmages don't like it when that shit happens.
>>
>>47842611
If one witch can do such thing. What an avocation archmage can nuke?
>>
>>47842505
Yes, it's not only shit but it's also an asshole move because you go all the way though the CYOA liking it only for the reveal that the payoff is a bucket of poo.
>>
>>47842605
easy, just told her the truth
>>
>>47842637
>anon doesn't realise it's way easier for a woman to hold enough of a grudge to destroy a kingdom than for a man to do mathematically invent a wizard nuke

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
>>
>>47842486
>Saki is top
Just like she should be.
>>
>Away for a while
>Come back to a mountain of Ironic Muslim on Jew Racism, Quiet back with a vengeance, and just all around comfy
Today is a good day.
>>
File: hellno.gif (835 KB, 412x286) Image search: [Google]
hellno.gif
835 KB, 412x286
>>47842611
>>47842678
>tfw Witches run on feelings and grudges
>tfw black Witches exist

Angry black Empress when?
>>
Spooky psychic child OC ready to go in the next hour or so. Depends on whether I get these last 2 or 3 changes out before my pizza shows up.
>>
>>47842660
>being gay
>>
>>47842743
Bless you, anon. I'm going to make a friendly Matilda build though. I only terrorize manly fat women.
>>
>>47842691
That's comfy? Man that shit is just lazy and overplayed by this point.
>>
>>47841679

You might consider letting people who pick the older wizard/witch(if anyone at all does, seems everyone wants to protect the loli or get /ss/'d by the wandering witch) opt to be a regular familiar with four perks instead of three instead of any of the fancy ones. It'd be another option and I don't think it'd upset anything.
>>
>>47842743
Awesome!!!
>>
>>47842765
Eh, tried and true rule.
>>
>>47842664
Don't tease! What did you tell the truth about to get my snookums to blush?
>>
File: Goblin_Slayer!,_volume_1.jpg (55 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_Slayer!,_volume_1.jpg
55 KB, 315x450
>>47842459
>I'd like to play cat and mouse with the goblins
Going the good old fashioned goblin slayer route I see.
>>
>>47842765
everyone has a different point of funny again
>>
>>47842549
There is slight emotional resonance, yes. It gains in power as the Witch learns more and more spells and whatnot. Waif's don't cause too many problems when their emotions get the better of them (and thank god for that, otherwise the orphanage would be a right mess), but older and more powerful witches can cause series issues when they lose it. Case in point, the aforementioned witch here: >>47842611
>>
>>47842678
>implying wizards don't have secret test-range where wizard practice and write down destructive magic
>>
>>47842818
...I just wanted drama.

She discovered her connection to the city when someone did something very bad to her and a lamppost bitch-slapped him, then a cobblestone punched him in the dick. Good or bad?
>>
>>47842795
You can only enjoy the fun you make yourself.
>>
>>47842520
No, but I like straight relationships, bro.

>>47842660
Yeah, it really ruins the labour of your love.
>>
>>47840954
2 Gold, 6 Silver, 10 Bronze.

World
>Magic + High (1g, 9b)
Magic sounds great.
>Peace + Crime (7b)
No conflict for few challenges.
>Beauty (5s)
Make things look nice without needing to use magic for cosmetics.
>Heroes + Worm (3s)
Superpowers combined with magic should be interesting.
>Intelligence (2s)
Superscience to go with superpowers and magic for extra chaos.

Personal
>Command + Powerful (1s, 6b)
These probably won't see use but are there just in case.
>Amazing (0g)
And now I'm the smartest, most attractive person on the planet that just so happens to be a hyped-up Eidolon with the best magic ever. Thanks.
>Super Power (0s)
Increase the strength of my powers and have an always-on healing factor to keep me alive.
>Perfect + Mind + Ageless (3b)
Eidetic memory is the best bit but the rest doesn't hurt.
>No Punishment + Zero Punishment (1b)
I won't say no with being able to get away with the odd thing.
>Ignore (0b)
Extending the coverage of No Punishment to include being lazy in a social / academic environment is nice.

I didn't take Reality as the regeneration from Super Power means that I'm immortal and therefore can make money off the knowledge that my changes are going to appear over time. Life would be a game of cops and robbers until Peace + Crime come into effect, then everything would settle down to expanding out into the stars.
>>
>>47841986
What's Botan crying about?
>>
>>47842971
Her terrible name.
>>
>>47842841
I said they don't cause too many problems. That doesn't mean they don't cause any at all. What you want is totally acceptable.
>>
>>47842818
>>47842611
Witches sound way more powerful than wizards.
>>
>>47840197
That image is so crass.

Actually makes me feel sorry for the jews.
>>
>>47842986
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>47843046
Don't feel bad for us; we have the ultimate victim card.
>>
>>47838605
>Kitsune (6)
>Twin (8)
>Lustful (10)
>Well Endowed + Insanity-edition (14)
>Lifetime free + ain't dying yet! (17)
>Cute (18)
>Raie (20)
Sounds like a cozy life to me.
>>
>>47843041
The country you're in? Xeria.

Named after the King, Xer.

He conquered literally the entire world. And then named it after his wife, Catheridge.

He was a wizard.
>>
>>47842971
Genkai's death.
>>
>>47842762
>wanting to be a waifu for a guy
>gay
>>
>>47840860
Man that looks cool.

Im a sucker for racial / regional differences.
>>
>>47843072
Yeah, i dont care if some of them are shitty people.

Nobody deserves that.
>>
>>47840860
Question, if we take Brutal Death, does that mean we need to make a Quiet build first before moving on?
>>
File: 1461354821360.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1461354821360.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>>47843167
>deserves
>>
>>47843041
I don't understand how you can say X is more powerful than Y, when we heard only what X can do
>>
>>47842486
I've got a better question.

Which of the Branching Heart girls are you most like?
>>
>>47843181
A what build?

If you pick Brutal Death, you simply die, move through Tiamat (mom's house), which isn't pleasant. You don't need to make a build for QuietCYOA for Urban Fantasy. The two are currently to your knowledge but you'll know soon unrelated.
>>
>>47840860
Hey, If you ever want some practical input on berlin, I'm up for it, practically life there.
>>
Is it just me or does this thread reek of /pol/ today?
>>
>>47843200
Bunny.

Honestly, though, I have no idea. ...Chere? Flo? Bloom? No clue.
>>
>>47843266
It's just you, because that smell is pretty consistent.
>>
>>47843266
None of us actually have anything against jews, it's just fonny.
>>
>>47843277
>None of us actually have anything against jews
speak for yourself
>>
File: Gifted Page 1.jpg (3 MB, 1600x3032) Image search: [Google]
Gifted Page 1.jpg
3 MB, 1600x3032
Right, I've been teasing/threatening to finally post this for like 3 days now, so here we go.

1/5
>>
>>47843089
Can we get more setting lore, maybe an enemy or counterpart? Some greedy landowner trying to buy out Miss Circe's orphanage and putting some questionably-legal-and-unprovable pressure on her? A group of swaggering mage bullies pushing the first-years around? An anti-magic church that's gathering a surprising amount of steam? Mysterious monsters in the sewers causing trouble? Organized crime getting a little too organized? Your master's getting kicked out of their home for some reason? ...A war that King Xer's too far away to defend this city from that comes here?

Anyway, maybe there can be some secondary perks revolving around your master that you can buy with these. Rich, popular, hot, intelligent, kind...things along those lines. Or maybe you'll come up with something else brilliant, who knows.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.