[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become Your Name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1457721978257.gif (2 MB, 450x297) Image search: [Google]
1457721978257.gif
2 MB, 450x297
The definition of your name is now you.

Your first name is how you are recognized in the world with a token regarding it or just by obvious physical detail.
>He looks like a younger warrior. And he's also graced by God? His name must be Evan.

Your middle name is your hidden or barely seen trait. May be interchanged with your first depending on how your referred.
>"Not many people know this, but I am also Michael, 'He Who is Like God'."

Your last name is your family's trade/occupation/namesake. Everyone born under this name has a token on their tradition on them to be seen like their first name.
>He bears the sigil of Llongoria. Does he hail from Astories?

I personally prefer this website:
http://genealogy.familyeducation.com
But Google is fine too.

Who are you?
>>
>>47830158

...my name means British guy from a specific area of England.
>>
File: Head_bob_theater.gif (1 MB, 322x242) Image search: [Google]
Head_bob_theater.gif
1 MB, 322x242
Bumping with celebrities.

Busta Rhymes-Trevor George Smith Jr.

>Trevor: Crossing, Cautious

>George: Farmer, Rustic

>Smith: Blacksmith, To Strike/Hammer

Busta Rhymes is that farmer that blacksmiths on the side. He's also a skeptical motherfucker?
>>
>>47830272
So does Mr. Longoria. What's the rest of it?
>>
File: Spock-claw-crane-arcade-game.gif (2 MB, 370x307) Image search: [Google]
Spock-claw-crane-arcade-game.gif
2 MB, 370x307
>Zackary: Renowned by God/God Remembers

>John: God's Grace/God is Good

>Quinto: Fifth Born Child/Home Ruler/Friend/Young Soldier

From a family of friendly housekeepers who raise their young to be soldiers. This particular child has a especially special place in God's eyes. To be able to show he's renowned by God and also carries his grace should make him a really blessed soldier. Was it luck that he survived that fight or was it something else?

Everyone knows it was the something else.
>>
Michael is one of the most common names I can think of. And my last name means "Old Man", so I'm one of many messengers, perhaps an old one at that.

I'm hardly even 30 yet though, give me a fucking break. I'm not even middle aged yet!
>>
>>47830500
Your family is taught to be old men. Don't take it as being an old cranky handicap stuck in retirement, but as a family taught to be experienced.

Having the latent ability to be wise and appreciative to life(?) and then being 'like God', you are truly fucking wise and probably seen as all knowing when it counts.

What of your middle name?
>>
My name means savior of men hailing from a certain region of italy. No middle name.
>>
>>47830592
If anyone can guess my first name by its meaning I'll be mildly entertained.
>>
>Zachary
"God remembers"

>Alan
Can mean shinning, brilliant, or a small smooth rock

>Not going to tell you
But it means middle class, basically

Not really sure what to make of that
>>
File: mystery_people-340x170.jpg (18 KB, 340x170) Image search: [Google]
mystery_people-340x170.jpg
18 KB, 340x170
Guess I might as well post mine.

>Free Man

>Lover of the Earth/Follower of Demeter

>Defender of Mankind,Sand/Along the Beach

Raised by a family of soldiers stationed along the sand. Then I guess I kinda do want I want being seen as a free-man whatever the hell that means. Then I guess I tend to this plant-less beach/desert with prayers to Demeter. Any help with the free-man ideas?
>>
>>47830617
Salvator?
>>
>>47830687
You're middle class, in a society with lords and slaves. Alternatively, you're descended from freed slaves
>>
>>47830764
But anon I'm colored.
>>
> Bringer of light
> Warlike
> Last name is originally a toponym, denoting a river

Not quite sure what that would mean.
>>
>>47830761
No begins with A, a little more east than the name you're thinking of
>>
>>47831014
Toponym meaning the type of topography. Your from a family the lives on or across the river. In a magic since, in the river.

You yourself are bring light into the worldnew whether it means clarity/hope to others, or in a magic theme setting, literal light.

And your middle name is just war. If anyone needs to go in a fight, they make sure to come to you. Your enemies however, they know better then to pissed you off.

Your a riverman that is insightful yet eager to go to battle. In a magical sense, you dispose of foes with your blasts of light and maybe even water magic.
>>
>>47831058
Alvator.
>>
>>47830158
I'm a strawberry picker for some dude named John, as was my father. Secretly I take care of his fuck huge plantation for him. Maybe I tell him fairies do it just to see the wide eyed wonder in his eyes
>>
>>47831209
Well, if your name is Johnson, you should also have God's grace. Otherwise, you know a John.

But strawberry picking? Plantation?
>>
>>47831124
That's way cooler than what I had in mind. I had somewhat of a bloody fisherman/free time arsonist image.
>>
File: The-perigee-moon-or-super-011.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-perigee-moon-or-super-011.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>47830158
First means: Bright flame, or bright famous
Middle means: Rich guardian
Last means: Moon
>>
>>47830158
Victory, son of the glorious.

Damn, name is badass.
>>
>>47831058
Alexander, I know this because that is my name as well
>>
>>47831282
It's not Johnson. To be fair I just picked the first thing I saw on Google but my first name means son of the servent of John (it's probably a Bible reference but fuck if I know) and my last name is the Scottish version of the French word for strawberries. The plantation came cause I needed to fit Stewart somewhere in there
>>
>>47831306
It could be. Both actually.

>Bigots disagree with your advice
>You were going to leave them be until they said rivers a shit
>Reveal middle name
>They instantly run away
>You bring the ligh,t blasting and maiming
>Personally finish the job

You finished your battle, ransacked their place, lit that shit on fire, and went back home fishinig and bloodstained. All depends on how you would play it.
>>
>>47830158
So I'm known as a horse-fucker from a secretly high-born family of tailors?

Looks like I should be waifuing a certain marshmallow unicorn.
>>
File: 1314873698157.png (915 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1314873698157.png
915 KB, 1280x719
>Full name
>Victorious protector of mankind, dweller of the green plain

I'm okay with this.
>>
First: Defender of Man
Middle: Swift or overflowing
Last: Russian/Polish aristocrat

So I would be some sort of paladin in a track suit, or at least Adidas brand plate
>>
>>47831358
I am thinking it'd make me a clever sherif, but not nearly smart enough to avoid a reputation for being someone that's regularly overcome by emotions like anger.
Most people aren't aware of how disgustingly well paid I am to do my job.

If this is fantasy, then I don't know what to do with "moon." If it's sci-fi, then I guess my family are from the moon colonies/are lunar miners.
>>
>Ruler
>Christ-bearer
>Little flame
King born of embers, secretly bearing the sigil of a god
>>
my last name literally means "fat"
>>
>>47830158
>red, or earth

>small hill

>valiant, brave, or wise

My family is brave for a living, I'm red, and I... have a small penis?
>>
>>47830158
>Commander, ruler of the household, an authority figure
>Son of the right hand, honored
>Beloved or dear man, well liked
Going by that I should be some kind of politician
>>
>>47830451
Did you really just post your full name on an anonymous image board?
>>
File: 1425321526865.png (182 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1425321526865.png
182 KB, 500x380
The literal translation of my name into English is Man Child no.8
>>
>>47831358
From a family that researches or hails the moon, applying it for almost everything they do. This person in particular is a bright individual. Not quite like moonlight, but as a burning flame that's seen by all. In hiding, he's also guards a bountiful wealth with his life and continues to gain more riches, making him more protective of his treasure.

>>47831362
This guy only knows defeat through his peers, if he even bothers acknowledging them. Whether it be combat or wits, this person always comes on top. He'll do whatever it takes to gain his glory.

>>47831367
Buy is it considered Italian?

>>47831409
From Stewart, I got Keeper of the Estate,Watchful/Careful,Guardian.

Try the link in OP.
>>
>>47831622
>Zachary John Quinto is an American actor and film producer.
Either it's not actually his name and doesn't matter, or it is his name and you'd be hard pressed to find anything not on the actor
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 641x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 641x491
>>47831622
>>
>>47830158
My name literally means courageous young warrior of light. I guess I'm a paladin IRL, who knew.
>>
>First Name
Travels far, takes many paths
A Spotted Eagle
Remembered by god

>Middle Name
The Breach

>Last name
No direct translation due to circumstances
Royalty
A term that means courage for some reason but could refer to off kidney's

I have 2 titles as well but i've honestly made it piss easy already to google who i am exactly.
>>
>>47831706
>2 titles
Esquire? The third?
>>
>>47830158
> To hear/to hear God
>Badger
>Enclosed area

Apparently, I'm some sort of badger-raising druid?
>>
>>47831744
Nah. Their official only in a certain branch of american government that can only be acquired and entered through race.
>>
>>47830158
>Substitute
>Gift of God
>From a town with a lot of thorn bushes

But what did God substitute me for? The thorn bushes?
>>
>>47831434
Where the hell are the horse fucker names coming from?

>>47831501
Trained in the lush fields where he was raised, this warrior defends those on his grounds without second thought. The first thought to protect the people of the lands always leads him to victory.

>>47831512
Ugh, for every Alex out there or with any similar name that jumps towards "paladin" makes me cringe. Unless you have a biblical or any other religious attachment to your name, then MAYBE you could be a paladin. My autism is showing.

At most, you would be a wayfarer from a wealthy and lavish family. Maybe the idea of being pent up in that comfy lifestyle isn't for you so you strive for a more righteous cause. But if you defend others, do you really have to tare their blows? You adapt your quick nature into swift and overflowing way of fighting to pressure the opponent. The best defense is a good offense.
>>
Cameron
-Crooked nose
Alexander
-Protecter
MacDonald

I have the best initials ever. [\spoiler]
>>
>>47831618
Don't tarnish your name like that, bro!
>>
>>47830158

Michael craig moore

...I'm the angel of rocky swamps.
>>
>>47831772
Are you the president?
>>
File: tonightat11.png (339 KB, 656x435) Image search: [Google]
tonightat11.png
339 KB, 656x435
My name is directly related to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
>>
>>47831778
Maybe paladin jumped out to me because I'm an actual ordained minister? But it's okay man, you keep feeling that cringe.
>>
>>47831747
>Protector of man
>Beloved
>Sea spear

I'm Aquaman.
>>
>>47830592
salvatore
>>
>>47831852
At least you get all the ocean life, all I get to do is literally badger people -_-
>>
>>47831546
You may be a ruler, but there are plenty of other kings out there. You have to basically wag your dick around most of the time by revealing why your better than the rest. Implementing Christ-Bearer and Little Flame shouldn't be a problem. Good luck.

>>47831575
If it's similar to Cody, it could also mean Pure and Round. Also, fat people are not strictly obese. Fat is homely, full, and contempt in knowing food is life.

... iunno. Keep searching, dude.

>>47831605
You have bravery in your blood. Backing down against despair is arduous for you. Especially when the terrain is your favor. If their is earth beneath your feet, you have no fear. I'd you see a hill nearby, you take advantage. Do you know what you can do with a small hill? Of course you do.

In a non-magic setting, I guess you know just what to do with hill nearby. With Magic, conjure the red earth, shape small hills, etc.
>>
>>47831871
I'm not sure why I quoted you. Anyway, being a vicious subterranean preacher isn't so bad.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (69 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
69 KB, 425x282
>>47830158
Daniel
>god is my judge
Kenneth
>Anglicized form of Coinneach, derived from caoin, meaning handsome
Searches for my last name come up blank or just take me to ancestry sites that want my money, with no listed meanings. My parents tell me it's Ukrainian and comes from the word for czar.

So according to OP, I'm some kind of religious revolutionary, I'm secretly quite handsome, and I'm also from a long line of rulers, then?
>>
>The Name of God
>Who is Like God
>Vigilant (I've got two middle names shut up)
>From the land between the streams

So I am the avatar of the lord, who obviously resembles the lord and is ever vigilant. Some sort of watchful demigod/incarnation, who came from the lowlands.
>>
>>47830309

Oh no, I meant that my entire name means that.
Like, Brit Bromhed.
>>
File: tumblr_lpfsxvjgEU1qa55d7o1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpfsxvjgEU1qa55d7o1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>47831622

>Zachary John Quinto
>>
>>47831818
Native.
>>
>>47831618
It is hard not to love you. It's even harder not to trust you. Leaders can see from you that your insight is necessary for things to go forward. And when those leaders decide to step down, everyone has faith in you guiding them forward. What you do with their love and hope for you is another story.

>>47831626
Man Child no.8. As in the eigth son? Or as in a man with the heart of a child?

>>47831690
Stop. Not a paladin. However, you're defintely hopeful like one. When battle comes, you know the light is on your side. Whether you take that as reason, intellect, hope, whatever, you just know that it gives you your reason to push forward. Nothing can stop your light from shining.

>>47831706
Your family has their renown for good reason. You were raised in this lavish home but we're brought up to brave the unknown. For you, it was really easy. You take leaps of faith, or more so, flights of faith to travel those rodds to foreign lands and roads unknown. You soar like and eagle and occasionally with eagles as signs from God pressing you forward. Who knows where else your bear your name. Whether your welcomed or not is another matter.
>>
>>47831747
You were taught to distance yourself away from the rest of the world, or at least be hidden away from it. And it is fine, for you can stay this way for as long you your "messages." To hear the word of God every moment is a refresher that the world is ok. To see youself in the badgers is even more of a relief. To know how they prowl, scavenge, attack, survive, and live is the exact way how you want to live. To not give in, take in your daily word, then take on the world.

>>47831776
To be raised the by the shrubs, thickets and thorns sprawling across the town taught your family that there is a thorn in your side. They hurt a bit, but the pain goes away. This a basic lesson that others have trouble accepting, constantly being annoyed by the pricks in their side. But what if you can remind them, or help them forget? You have an awfully odd way of doing so, impersonating how they were before. Soon enough, more people believed you to be them in a much better light. It's as if you were given to these people to remind them of the better things. Pain comes and goes and so does unnecessary attitudes. Show them what they should be. Even replace them if you have to. You'll be doing the world a favor.
>>
>>47830158

First:
>he who laughs
>may god laugh
Contextually translated, more like:
>he who has the last laugh

Second:
>red
>king
>regal one

Third:
>peace
>sanctuary

I have no idea.
>>
>>47831626

I ended up getting a similar result for the no.8 on my last name, so either we have the same last name, or both our names keep fucking the system up and they give us some bullshit about numerology instead.
>>
Nobody knows with any certainty what my surname means. It's a fucked up Prussian/Silesian mongrel name.
>>
>>47830158
>Son of the Right hand
>Literally Scottish.
>Boar Friend

Am I some sort of paladin then?
>>
>>47830158
But my last name has no recorded meaning because so few have it
>>
File: 1458411068195.jpg (266 KB, 1024x1504) Image search: [Google]
1458411068195.jpg
266 KB, 1024x1504
>>47830158
>Firstname
to hear, or to have heard god.
>Second
to be priceless or to flourish
>Third
A hearder.

>Born of a line of tamers and beast hearders, he has been spoken to by voices of a god or unseen power, and is an now an oracle of these, he flourishes and is most renound for being both a beast-master and oracle.

I'm not saying i'm a Shaman/Occultist beastmaster, but i mean.. am I?
>>
>>47831622
This is why namefaggots should be killed.
>>
>One who descends
>Merciful
>Lives in/near a small valley

Mine isn't particularly poignant.
>>
>>47831747
Badger as a verb, anon. You were born to be a Mormon or Jehovah's Witness. You trap people to preach the word of God to them.
>>
>>47830158
>Rich. God beholds.
>From an English surname which was derived from Welsh llyn "lake". The name Lynn is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Lynn is: Dwells by the torrent.
>"Free man"
>Their name, meaning "son of Cárthach" (whose name meant "loving"),

I'm not sure how to put it all together. Someone send help.
>>
First: Son of the South’. In the Book of Genesis, it is treated as meaning ‘Son of the Right Hand’.
Middle: Greek: Cheer German: Battle sword
Last: nickname for a crafty or ingenious person. The word was also used in a concrete sense of a stratagem or device, particularly a trap

So I'm a tricky rogue with a moral compass?
>>
>>47833072
You're obviously a lawful good cleric,paladin, or fighter that had a decent up bringing.
>>
>>47833129
Sounds more like a classic joyful trickster who is also the son of the King's right hand man.
>>
First
>Daughter of Venus
First Middle
>Goddess of the Sky
Second Middle
>A location or Prostitute
Last
Small flowerimg shrub

Mum, you didn't really think my name through much, did you?
>>
>The Supplanter
>Little Dark One (Irish origin, so probably dark haired)
>Son of Odhar

Some edgelord outcast who wants to CK2 his way to prominence in a noble family.
>>
>>47833162
Gentle mannered harpy?
>>
>>47833151
Looked up a bit more on Lynn, and it actually comes from the name of a maiden who served the Lady of the Lake and saved Owain. My body is ready to become justice.

>>47833162
It could be far worse. Your name would probably net you a nice life as someone working in a temple. Maybe they worship the actual heavenly body/planet Venus, as the goddess's physical manifestation? And Venus is also a goddess of love so that might explain the prostitute part. Temple whores were a thing in Egypt at least. Not sure about Greco-Roman.
>>
>>47833129
>Trap
>Sword
>"Son" of the "South"
Kek. Even your mother knew you'd grow up to be a little sissyboy.
>>
>>47830158
>Victory for the People
>Secretly a Defender
>Leader

I already knew this but God damn my name would be great for a noblebright heroic fantasy character.
>>
>>47830158
I'm Man-Hedgehog now.
My arms are not blue.
>>
File: sailed the ocean.jpg (109 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sailed the ocean.jpg
109 KB, 400x300
>>47830158
>Famous and Noble
>Secretly smart as fuck
>Lives in a certain area in Portugal
>mfw
>>
>>47833238
>mother knew you'd grow up to be a little sissy
But I was named after my dad.
>>
File: 35966503_p0.png (1 MB, 1050x2370) Image search: [Google]
35966503_p0.png
1 MB, 1050x2370
>>47833162
This is now you.
>>
>>47831622
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>47833253
Oh, didn't notice the middle name thing.
I'm Man-May-God-Protect-Magnificent-Hedgehog.
>>
File: 1463799687861.jpg (20 KB, 579x405) Image search: [Google]
1463799687861.jpg
20 KB, 579x405
>>47833269
>>
>>47833269
...So you're Chris Chan?
>>
>>47830158
>First
Anointed
>Middle
Gift of God
>Last
Noble,Truth,of noble birth

Literally a fucking paladin
>>
File: EasternDesertWarrior11.jpg (81 KB, 700x1100) Image search: [Google]
EasternDesertWarrior11.jpg
81 KB, 700x1100
>>47830158
Dark skinned Winner of the people. Has gotten plays of his victories on Stage.
>>
>>47830158
Handsome Horse Lord
I think it's funny
>>
>>47833428
Black people names are weird
>>47833438
Only the most dashing of cavaliers
>>
>>47833451
It's funny because my most common character is a not European squire trying to imitate not-Huns
>>
>First
Peace,World
>Last
Wise

Pacifist monk
>>
File: 126546311.gif (27 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
126546311.gif
27 KB, 290x189
>>47833451
I'm not actually black. My middle name means basically "Dark skinned", which is funny because I am whiter than most of my friends.
>>
File: adachi bored.png (384 KB, 1325x1990) Image search: [Google]
adachi bored.png
384 KB, 1325x1990
>>47830158
>First
Gift of God
Lively/Eager/Industrious

>Middle
Small

>Last
"God is Gracious"

I'm a lazy, 6'2 atheist.
>>
War genius from a Greek island ready to fight.

Those germans sure were not very original with their names, all wars and fights...
>>
>>47830158
God is my judge
Fire or to ignite
Tower

Does this mean I'm going to be burned or something?
>>
>>47830158
Supplanter, one who overthrows.

Of the sea.

Of the fountain.

I guess the first two switch since everyone uses my middle name. So apparently I'm a seafaring usurper who's family apparently lived around/built fountains. What's with all this water shit, am I Aquaman?

Now I want to play a pirate campaign.
>>
>>47833523
No you're just a very passionate cleric.
>>
>Dove, symbol of peace and purity.

>Mars, God of War

>Walker, old Scottish name for hunters

Getting mixed messages here.
>>
>>47833523
>>47833536
He's going to be launched out of a giant cannon his family built to send people to heaven. I don't think they meant the "god is my judge" to involve the regular dying and being judged at the gates thing.
>>
>>47833541
>Go to peaceful nation
>Wage war on them
>Hunt down the stragglers
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>47830158
>makes shoes and clothes in a specific Irish town
Alternative but much less likely, "makes clothes and is a scary bastard in a specific Irish town", but that's merely a conceivable origin. The shoes bit is more likely.
>>
>>47830158
I'm the gift of God from the open meadowy-marsh.
>>
File: 1408348534538.png (498 KB, 513x449) Image search: [Google]
1408348534538.png
498 KB, 513x449
>>47833561
Nice
>>
File: 1429551170340.png (1 MB, 646x983) Image search: [Google]
1429551170340.png
1 MB, 646x983
>>47833500
>First
"Who is like God"

>Middle
"One who manages the affairs of the island"

>Last
"...descendant of Earchaidh."

Lazy 6'2 agnostic. Go figure.
>>
The Moon
The Meadow
& the Valley.

I guess I go back to being a Wiccan again.
>>
>>47833541

Hunt conflict to which you fight so that you may restore peace.

Or what >>47833561 said.
>>
first name
>Michael, so similar to god

midle name
>Louis, it means "famous warrior"

last name
>it menas "of gold" so a noble a miner or a goldsmith
>>
>>47830158
>Alexander: He who repels men
Nice name for a sword-and-board fighter, could evolve into a tactician like his namesake
>Surname mean God-graced
Not bad at all.
>>
>>47830158
Thunder "Spear of God" House on the bay
>>
First name means royal obligation or handsome and second means anointed or follower of Christ and i find nothing for my last name.
>>
File: QfGWgqG.png (93 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93 KB, 265x258
>>47833257
>>
>Gift of God
>Supplanter
>From some minor place in open country

A slightly holy peasant, gonna usurp someone
>>
File: 635952477502395036-1922305980.jpg (106 KB, 1124x632) Image search: [Google]
635952477502395036-1922305980.jpg
106 KB, 1124x632
>>47830158
>First name origin & meaning:
>Old English: Worthy protector

>tfw no middle name

>Last name origin & meaning:
>English, Welsh, Scottish, and Irish (of Norman origin): habitational name from Mortemer in Seine-Maritime, France, so called from Old French mort(e) ‘dead’ + mer ‘sea’ (Latin mare). The place name probably referred to a stagnant pond or partly drained swamp; there may also have been an allusion to the Biblical Dead Sea seen by crusaders. The Norman surname was taken to Ireland from England in the medieval period, where it has also been adopted by bearers of the Gaelic surnames Mac Muircheartaigh and ÓMuircheartaigh, commonly Anglicized as McMurty and Mortagh.

>worthy protector of the swamp
>mfw
>>
>>47831622
Are you actually this retarded or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>47831622
Did you really just use a tripcode on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>47830158
I'm a man, what a surprise.

And my family name is kinda arbitrary since my dad was adopted. We either own a mill, or something about peace.

I'm either a random NPC or a blank slate hero in a JRPG.
>>
>>47830158
>Gift of God
>Strong lord
>Fair

I don't know what to make of it, tbqh
>>
File: cleric_by_vasylina-d6z7z50.jpg (235 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
cleric_by_vasylina-d6z7z50.jpg
235 KB, 724x1024
My first name means 'God has Given', or 'Gift from God'. I've always been a tad embarrassed by the name's meaning, given that's hardly how I've ever considered myself in relation to others.

My middle name means 'God is my Judge', fairly straightforward.

My last name often describes the task of treading on raw, unprocessed cloth, as to thicken and rid it of impurities. It also refers to the occupation of a person who walks across forest grounds on the behalf of a lord, a sort of prototypical ranger.

More likely than not, I'm a simple fuller, eldest son of family of fullers. I'd be the more religious type, as I am in this world, and there's the possibility that my values might bring me to disagree with those close to me, even if it was a family matter. Maybe I join the clergy of this world, against my fathers wishes (Jonathan)? Sounds like something I'd do, but I'd definitely stay close to my family and friends.

Yeah, just a commoner turned low-level cleric, or (reluctant) favored soul on the account of the first name.
>>
>>47830158
>Friend of Horses
>Either a town named after a group of people following a dude named Har or an anglicized version of Ó hArrachtáin "descendant of Arrachtán".
>A patronymic English surname derived from a variant of Hubert. Also the capital of Tasmania and a Baronet in England. And a subsidiary title of the Earl of Buckinghamshire

It's shit
>>
First name - Leader or King
1st middle name - Warrior
2nd middle name(Alfred) - Literally elven wisdom
Last Name- Some village in yorkshire

So I'm a King who is secretly a half elf warrior and I come from a small village
>>
Running this for some of my NPCs in a real world setting:

>Black haired warrior
>Defender of Man
I can't find the meaning of the last name anymore, need to get a new one
>Enduring Light
>Village Chief from the South
That guy actually is the leader of a clan, didn't eben knew about the meaning of the name.
>God is mercy, also the cross
>Army of elf falcons
>God is with the guy from the coast

Three guess which are the important ones.
>>
>Bright in Fame
>Little One
>Son of Bear

While not famous I tend to get a good reputation if stay in a place, I'm average height so no idea about this one, and I'm not particularly brawny bit I do love me some berry picking.
>>
>>47830158

>Young warrior born to nobility (Celtic)
>Bean field? I guess he owns a bean field
>A hero (also Celtic)
>Intern, young attendent

So I guess I'm a young, noble warrior who serves a king (or some kind of nobleman higher than me) in a notbritain fantasy setting.
>>
>Beloved
>Anger / Man-Strength (virility) depending who you ask.

I am the Beloved Hatefucker, and I am remarkably okay with this.
>>
>>47830158
Hunter from mountians? Hmm.
>>
I have literally the most generic name possible that isn't John Doe. I also have no idea how to use that site. But as far as I can tell I'm a charity worker who lives in a valley building stuff for the poor and helpless.
>>
I am the baptised, and I lead mighty oxen far and wide to carry expensive goods on their back. Secretly, I'm also pure and bright.
>>
>brown, bear
Guess I'm lazy and down to earth, nothing changes.
>>
>>47830158

>Fame in war
>Hawk
>Eminent

Pretty redundant. Famous, vigilant celebrity.
>>
>Defender/Protector
>From the forest or around it
>Chestplate/Solid chest/Large chest

I'm either a dude in armor or a dude in armor with big tits
>>
>>47830158

>Son of my right hand
>Son of the South
>the youngest (and beloved)

I dont have a middle name.
Last name meaning doesnt even exist.
>>
My middle name is Adam which just means man. If that's my hidden trait am I a trap now?
>>
>>47830158
Terrance from Terentius meaning "Gentle"
Joseph from the bible "Smooth and polished"
Last name means "Soldier that walks with a Cane"

I think my name is too convoluted to work in this setting.
>>
>>47830158
>First Name: Freyr's Warrior/Guardian or God's warrior
>"Freyr was associated with sacral kingship, virility and prosperity, with sunshine and fair weather, and was pictured as a phallic fertility god; Freyr is said to "bestow peace and pleasure on mortals."
>"was pictured as a phallic fertility god"
Oh god

>Last Name: Wings

So, an avian/winged Paladin of fertility and peace?
>>
File: 1462227610755.gif (3 MB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
1462227610755.gif
3 MB, 280x157
>Mounted warrior
>Conqueror of all
>The holy one
>Son of the laurel crowned

Where art thou, my sworn bretheren in arms?
>>
>protector of man
>priceless; inestimable or praiseworthy
>divine bear

a big hairy homo who makes a living as an expensive bodyguard
>>
>>47834876
I'm probably not the best compatriot, seeing as how >>47831747 is me...
>>
>>47830158
>Recognised for being warm and gentle
>Hidden trait is mercy
>Born to a family of missionaries

Well...shit
>>
>First name: Greatest
>Surname: Battle Worthy; Mercenary, Man at Arms

Simple enough, if a bit Mary Sue. The greatest Mercenary and with his help you will be able to defeat the BBG, as long as you can pay.
Otherwise you can sling your hook, the BBG pays better anyway.
>>
File: 1422334738459.jpg (319 KB, 935x999) Image search: [Google]
1422334738459.jpg
319 KB, 935x999
>>47834853
>An angel of fertility
>>
>>47834983
confirmed bbg
>>
File: Knight14.jpg (369 KB, 1009x1300) Image search: [Google]
Knight14.jpg
369 KB, 1009x1300
>>47834876
Hear hear! Let us ride toward battle and engage in glorious melee for the glory of God! DEUS VULT!
>>
File: 987984365.jpg (89 KB, 666x936) Image search: [Google]
987984365.jpg
89 KB, 666x936
>>47834916
>who also fucks the ones he has to protect
>>
>Your first name is how you are recognized in the world with a token regarding it or just by obvious physical detail.
The meaning of my first name is "The LORD is my God." I'd look like a prophet of some sort, or a nice religious person.

>Your middle name is your hidden or barely seen trait. May be interchanged with your first depending on how your referred.
My middle name means Son of the Ruler of the World. That's pretty neat, to be a secret prince, though I suppose the ruler of this world is the Devil, so it might be less good.

>Your last name is your family's trade/occupation/namesake. Everyone born under this name has a token on their tradition on them to be seen like their first name.
My surname means (Characteristic of, typical of, or pertaining to) the Heron. Could be a family of stork and heron tamers. We deliver babies.
>>
File: Torkamedes oval.png (71 KB, 168x256) Image search: [Google]
Torkamedes oval.png
71 KB, 168x256
>First name: Victorious People (or Victory for the People like >>47833239 )

>Middle name: House Ruler

>Last name is hyphenated: Thorn Bush and Little Virgin

The champion of a war, who is secretly the leader of a long-lasting family of halfling virgins from the bushes.

WAIT A MINUTE

>>47831626
>>47832624

Are either of you Tobor the Eight Man by any chance?
>>
>>47835010
Wait, BBEG?
>>
"Conquerer" for my first name, body armor for my last name. Conquerer in some kick-ass armor? I like it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
>>47830158
>good is my judge
>my favourite class is paladin
I realized it just now
DEUS VULT
>>
>>47835061
yeah that one
>>
>>47835027
so basically a high class male prostitute, I like it
>>
>small, humble
>garland
>maker of ceremonial garlands

Everyone's getting warriors and conquerors and I'm some fucking floral shop's employee.
>>
>Gift of God
>God's Grace
>Topographic name for someone who lived near a fen or marsh

...uhhh ok. I suppose I am some sort of favored soul or chosen one from a swamp?
>>
>First name
A Brave one.
>No middle name
Never had.
>Last name.
Literally means either "A weird one" or "A miraculous one".

>mfw your name is "a brave Fool"
>>
>>47830158
>son of the sea or possibly a large wave
Okay
>literally a mistranslation of "great" meaning large or powerful
So I'm a fucking tsunami?
>>
>Follower of Christ/Anointed
>Twin
>Son of the Hero/ Monk
>>
>>47835144
So you are literally a shounen MC?
>>
>>47835222
If it's a mistranslation, then you are a succnami.
>>
>>47830158
>First Name
"Manly", "Strong", "Courageous"
>Middle Name
Apostle
>Last Name
Ship Builder

I guess i'm a manly bastard who builds ships to carry the word of God across the world? Or maybe a sea-faring Paladin or Cleric
>>
>>47830158
>The Doubter Heard of God, of Roan Hill
I guess that would make me a born-again Christian. You can make liquor out of roan berries and little else, so a distiller then. Not very adventurous!
>>
>>47835116
Yes but based on your middle name you make REALLY GOOD garlands
>>
>>47835315
Monks make the best booze though!
>>
The translation of my name is "Revered Traveler Farmer."

So I'm some sort of folk hero that travels to village and village, aiding them in fixing wrongs that must be righted?
>>
>>47835342
The kindly abbot who asks the party to help him with the goblins fucking up his roan trees? I guess I could live with being a quest giver. XP and booze for everyone!
>>
>Lover of Horses

Guess I have to hang out with /mlp/ from now on.
>>
>>47835359
Or a monk looking for the worlds finest booze/best ingredients to make booze. Booze for the Booze god!

>>47835356
Nah son, you Johnny Appleseed.
>>
>>47831778
Greek, technically 'horse lover' and I chose to take that in the worst way possible.
>>
>>47830158
My name translates to "Eldest son of the Clan of the Black Cock."
Yep. Yep. Best thing since the real thing.
Old names are fucking stupid to try and translate.
>>
>>47830158
>First name
I guess I'm a healer that uses divine magic.

>Middle name
My hidden trait is that I have no hidden traits.

>Last name
We're all royalty. We're all *very prolific* royalty.
>>
I like what romans did: they just called their children by their number. Secundus, Tertius, Quartus, etc. many are still used today.
Octavius, for ex.
>>
>>47830158
>First
A descendant of Damhán, or a title given to high kings.

>Second
Gain, produce, profit, whiteness, or white leprosy. Also the name of a river deity.

>Third
May god protect. The name of a father of twelve sons, who made twelve tribes.

>Fourth
A name associated with people who live by a road or street.

The man who would become the most exalted of kings came in through the main road to town as a migrant, and lived some years within the walls, laboring and toiling until he was visited by the vision of the river deity, who, seeing the man's purity of heart and strength of arm, commanded him to serve as his champion. The man, in faith and some terror, accepted, and the river god told him to bathe in his river's streams. The man did so, and received the god's blessings. Soon, he was conscript into the king's army, and he discovered in battle no sword or spear could fell him, and that he could perform miracles by channeling the power of the river god. He rose, in rank and in fame, and soon garnered the attention of the king. The two became good friends, almost as family, and when the king could not bear sons of his own, he chose the man as his successor to the Damhán line. After the king's passing, the man became the new king, and under his white banner the kingdom knew prosperity for decades. However, the new king fell ill with leprosy when he neglected his duty as the champion of the river god, and when he passed, the passing was so abrupt that no heir was named from the twelve of his sons. Now the twelve sons feud for their kingdom, and the people are at unrest, their loyalties divided between the twelve sons.
>>
>>47830158
First Name: Wisdom

Middle Name: Victory

Last Name: Elephant Caretaker

I'm the guy who takes care of the King's Elephants and who he comes to for advice when he's troubled about something. My advice always leads to Victory.
>>
My first and middle names actually come out too meaning "Forever alone, friend of horses." My last name is some kind of northern jibberish as far as i can tell.
>>
>>47830158

> Nicholas

Victory

> William

Strong-willed warrior

> Parson

Clergyman

... am I a paladin?
>>
>>47835094
>BBEG
>Warm, gentle and merciful missionary
u wot
>>
>first
battle worthy

>middle
blessed

>last
trader with foreigners

>result
tough-looking, battle-weathered strongman who is secretly blessed by a diety. comes from a long line of travelling merchants.
>>
>God is my judge
>Name of a small area in my country
Nice, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1024x681
>>47835633
>>
>>47835649
Could be a cleric?
>>
>>47835706
Blessed by the deity of wealth, maybe?
>>
>>47830158
And what if I have a really obscure last name, that probably means nothing? There is only 16 people with my last name in US, and I have no idea on how it translates.
>>
File: FOCUS FUCKING SPOILED.png (72 KB, 552x3000) Image search: [Google]
FOCUS FUCKING SPOILED.png
72 KB, 552x3000
>>47830158

Huh, so here's what this faggot got.

>Bright Flame
Alright pretty cool so far since I hate my first name

>Priceless
What am I some type of fucking Oprah's book of the month character?

>Iron Monger
AH YISS. Fuck yeah I don't mind the first two.
Huh. Fire and a Smithy.

>my focus when
I'm fine with this outcome
>>
First: Twin
Second: Supplanter/Substitute
Third: I make clay/metal vessels
>>
>>47835822
You forge forgeries?
>>
>>47833162
Getting laid is not part of your plan then? You really gonna tempt Venus that way?
>>
File: 1462538663609.jpg (327 KB, 700x802) Image search: [Google]
1462538663609.jpg
327 KB, 700x802
>Mercy/Forgiveness
>Soldier of Life/Endurance

Guess that makes me Paladin McNiceman.
>>
>>47830158
First name: Victorious people
Middle name: strong
Last name: descendants of Labhradha (who was the father of Etru, chief of the Monagh tribe)

So i guess I'm just a strong Irishman.
>>
First name: God has shown favor, blessed
Middle name: Derived from Mars
Last name: Derived from Mars

Guess I'm a lucky guy from a warrior family who turns out to be *SUSPENSE* a WARRIOR
>>
>>47830158
First names meaning: Twin. Dual natured?
Second names meaning: Crowned. Secretly royalty?
Last names meaning: A small lake. So a fisherman?
>>
>Strong willed or wise 'Hound-lover"./High Desire
>Warm/Delicate/Giver of Pleasure/Attractive
>+(I have 2 middle names)
> Enthusiastic/Fiery/Ardent
>Drinker of Alcohols

The problem with this thread is different sites list completely different meanings.

So I'm a person known for being filled with desire who's secretly an ardent lovemaker from a house of Alcoholics.and apparently I fuck dogs

Hail Slaanesh
>>
>>47830158
all three of my given names refer to a deity of some description

>god of war
>godlike
>graced by yahweh

last name has no real meaning as far as I know
>>
>>47835696
it was a joke m8
>>
>Right-hand man of the army
I'm apparently supposed to be a lieutenant or something.
>>
>first name:
strong,courageous,warrior

>middle name

>last name
Emperor
>>
Courageous/Valiant
Shining Light/Messenger
Who lived by a fortress
So who needs a parcel taken through the dark spooky woods?
>>
>>47830158
So I live in a forest and fuck wolves.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>Good moral barometer, graced with God's favor

>zealous, and very stubborn on doing things my own way

>good at diplomatic relationships/influencing people, the ability to achieve my own destiny through willpower regardless of recources
>>
>>47836420
leman russ plz
>>
File: happy dog.jpg (140 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
happy dog.jpg
140 KB, 500x667
First: Secret lore.
Middle: young.
Last: Son of Mikkel.
>>
>>47830158
Protector of Mankind
Noble One
Habitational name, Woodland Clearing

So I am now a noble who lives in a woodland clearing, preparing myself to defend mankind from some dire threat.

Neat.
>>
>>47830158
>First
Iberian name of germanic origin meaning adventurous.

>Middle
Name that might be of pre-roman origin meaning "bear".

>Last
Goat-guy? I mean, I guess we're hill billies.

Can anyone help me understand what this is supposed to mean?
>>
I am the Exalted of God, inhabitant of a grove.
>>
>>47830158
A crooked nose respected and all ruling emperor.

Baller.
>>
>First
Young/Old/Wise Warrior

>Middle
Patrician

>Last
of/from the Alpines

That's... interesting.
>>
>>47836775

you are playful furry

germanic origin confirms
>>
>>47836775
>adventurous
>two animals
nigga, you a druid PC
>>
>>47836862
Playful Bear-Goat?

Also apparently goat guy is like, a male goat?
I don't get it but it shows a heavy metal album when I look it up
>>
>Aaron, "Shining Light" and "Messenger"
>Frank, "Free Man"
>[redacted], "Servant"

So I come from a long line of couriers, and I am remembered for bringing good tidings.

Many people believe my family are servants, but after I have run so many errands that have changed the course of history and realized my own worth, I am poised at any moment to throw off the shackles of my house's duty. (Assuming I haven't already.)
>>
>>47836889
That'd be cool actually since I do play a druid.
>>
>First
God with us

>Middle
French for wood/woods

>Last
Ruler/Being in a kingly manner

>Hyphened Last
Spanish from a Province in Spain

>Extended Last
Spanish from another Province in Spain
>>
>>47830158
Hangman Computer Mushroom

...hm.
>>
>>47830158
>Joshua: God of Salvation coming from the Hebrewic name for Jesus

>Charles: manly

>Sawyer: someone who made their living sawing wood

So I'm literally Jesus, the manly carpenter. Neat.
>>
>>47830158
>first name
So i'm a roof tiler? Oh boy.
>middle name
Just means a Scot.
>last name
No idea.
>>
>>47836988
Hey JC, can you help me fix my shed?

Also cure my mom's glaucoma?
>>
First : Bright/ Famous
Middle: supplanter
Last: Servant of St. John
A famous supplanter on a holy mission.
>>
>>47830158
First
>Ruler of the army
Middle
>Lion
Last
>He-Goat or a type of beer
>>
>Gift of God
>A fine head of hair
>Teacher
I'm Jesus!
>>
>>47836122
>>graced by yahweh
>graced by God
>no real meaning
>tips fedora
>>
>>47832606
You come a family that peace should always come first and to guide those in need to sanctuary. Your family's house is it's own sanctuary fortified and filled with supplies. You yourself are have this boisterous attitude about you. Laughing at any given moment where it's appropriate, or whenever you feel like really. You have a regal and gonly aura about you that screams (or laughs) "I am important."

>>47832731
Stop with the paladin shit.

Your family has a healthy or ritualistic communion with boars to either herd them and use their bodies for your sustenance or to nurture them and to be like them. You yourself are the right hand man to whoever's up top with the heart of a true Scotsman.

>>47832974
Yours is pretty accurate. Good job.

>>47833041
You were raised in a normal, quaint villa along the valley. All those in this place you consider like actual family. When someone is need of charity, you give it. When a wrongdoer is caught by your hand, you let them go but show them the error of their ways. When it's to tough to be so merciful, you take the easier road, and descend like the rest of the heartless in the world. Whenever your down with your dark tasks, you simply ask for mercy yourself.
>>
>>47830158
First
>Bringer of Light
Second
>God's Grace
Last
>no idea
>>
First name means Red King, apparently.

I guess I could do worse.
>>
>>47830158
>first name meaning
"God shall be my judge"

>middle name meaning
"son of fire"

>last name meaning
"young bird"
>>
First
>He who descended
Middle
>God is my judge
Last
>Makes helmets/hats

I guess I need to make seriously audacious helmets for years
>>
>>47837269
Middle is Greek, for "protector of mankind".

Okay.

And then my last name roughly translates to "Son of the Chief".

Let's see, descended from a king, Red King myself, protector of mankind...

Shit, am I the Last Dragonborn?
>>
>>47830158
"Wow, that guy sure is a Great Warrior"
boring
>not many people know this, but i am the son of my father
boring
>>
Fisrt: Descend, flow
Middle: Twin
Last: Defender of men
>>
>>47836420
Hound-lover doesn't mean hound-fucker, anon. Lover of earth doesn't mean I have to fuck the earth.

Not unless you're into that sorta thing haha.
>>
>>47830158

First: Peaceful Mountain
Last: Desire+Helmet
>>
File: 1401410276499.jpg (140 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1401410276499.jpg
140 KB, 500x454
>The Greatly Venerable, Handsome, and Brilliantly Famous

>No actual job or duty, just "everyone loves me I'm the best" x3

Greatest diplomancer alive.
>>
File: 5181264-e0ha8ikc.png (440 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5181264-e0ha8ikc.png
440 KB, 500x500
>>47830158
Hunter or lover of hounds. Probably meant both in its context.

wew lads
>>
>>47830158
>Anglicized form of Benedict: "Blessed"

>Donovan: Irish for "Dark-haired Chieftain"

>Place Name: From that hamlet with the stone church. You know, the one that has more horses than people? (Modernizing now:) Yeah, they built airports on either side of it.
>>
>>47830158
>property of Lucius
Thanks greeks
>>
>>47836420
>>47837499
I think we have the same first name bruh
>>
File: tumblr_nc2gngFs2y1s4qo3to1_500.jpg (262 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2gngFs2y1s4qo3to1_500.jpg
262 KB, 479x640
>>47830158
First is 'Beloved', more specifically 'Beloved of God'. Middle is 'Strong'. Last is 'bright/famous army'. Guess I was spot on playing all those clerics and paladins.
>>
>>47830158
Little King
Supplanter
From The Long Hills

I'm the king of the motherfucking hoobits. Throwing off our tyrannical human overlords trying to take advantage of our fertile ancestral lands. Hells yeah.
>>
File: 1450146233999.jpg (376 KB, 605x900) Image search: [Google]
1450146233999.jpg
376 KB, 605x900
>>47831058
>>47831367
Defender of Men reporting in
also:
>Strong will
>Scottish sea settlement
>>
>Bright/Glory
>Variant of John
>Son of Andrew

meh
>>
The sea
Supplanter/substitute
Literally "bad herring" in polish, meaning a fisherman of ill repute.
I don't even know, but it's cool how the first and last name kinda connect right?
>>
>>47837796
You're a fish substitute product
>>
Defender of mankind, bent nose, blacksmith.
I am a blacksmith with a bent nose, who will defend mankind.
>>
Gift from God (Jahwe), and my surname is something about Disagreement, dissension in my language so yeah.
>>
Conquerer, valiant protector of the forest, last name is just a personal name built off of the element of "mind".
>>
>>47830158

My name literally means "Tile layer from the grassy meadow"...
>>
>>47837824
Ooooor I'm a fisherman turned pirate king!
>>
>>47830158
Stone
God's Grace
Last name cannot be found, Going with the closest thing would be Heart

Not sure what to do with these.
>>
File: 1465241028058.png (350 KB, 400x749) Image search: [Google]
1465241028058.png
350 KB, 400x749
>>47830158
My first name means life, second means lives by the pond, and third means lives by the sea.

God dammit.
>>
>>47830158
>My first name means that I'm vain.

>Middle name means that I saturate, or satify.

>My last name mean that I come from a white wooded forest.

So I'm a vain wood elf. Huh.
>>
File: 1028272376.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1028272376.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>47830158
>born at dawn/bringer of light
>powerful and rich ruler

Can I be paladin now?
>>
File: tumblr_mgdqq2n1TX1ri1r1uo2_1280.jpg (286 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgdqq2n1TX1ri1r1uo2_1280.jpg
286 KB, 600x491
>>47830158
>God is generous
>Long road/path
>Son of a storm/Son of an old man

So there's no way I'm not some kind of nature cleric or paladin or something, huh?
>>
>>47830158
I'm now a metal dragon who drinks a lot of wine?
>>
First name
> handsome and lovable

I have 2 middle names

holy shit there are alot meanings for the first one
Aborigine: Boomerang
Old English: Glade
Gaelic: Poet
English: Sheltered from the storm
Irish: Poetic
Chinese: Plum
Old English: Meadow
Old English: Heather meadow
Irish: The narrows; a place where cattle graze; a wood; a church
Scottish: From a narrow strait; the name of a Scottish region
Old English: One from the meadow farm
Old English: Glade
Gaelic: Poet
Chinese: Plum
Old English: Dweller by the deer meadow

second is just
>famous land

and last name
>lance or spear

I guess I'm a beloved lancer and my home is beautiful famous land.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.