[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball Quest #29
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: oppic6.jpg (224 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
oppic6.jpg
224 KB, 751x1063
>>Previous threads

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball+quest

>Information on the MC

http://pastebin.com/26cbDMzF

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a thirteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

Red Ribbon Army

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYWjGlhKkl8
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10512398

http://www.strawpoll.me/10512405
>>
Captain Orange is dead. The remaining members of the Red Ribbon Army have fled, and a rain has come to wash away the fires started by the foul organization.

You stand in what's left of the soldier's camp along with Goku and Krillin, both of whom are grinning at what the three of you have accomplished.

It feels really good to have your strength back, and you almost wish there were more soldiers to fight so you could catch up on all the fun you missed when you were hurt.

"So, should we tell Bulma and Oolong that we won?" Krillin asks, looking toward the jungle.

You see a pink fly buzzing around nearby, and you're pretty sure the two of them will be along any second.

Turning your attention to the plane in front of you, you wonder if Bulma can fly it. And even if she can, how are you, Goku, and Krillin going to get around? You can't all fly on the Nimbus.

>A. Ask Krillin if he wants to come with you and Goku to find the rest of the Dragonballs

>B. Suggest that Krillin go back to visit Chichi while you and Goku go find the other balls

>C. Check for more capsules, maybe there's something you can use to get around

>D. Something else
>>
File: BestWaifu.gif (164 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
BestWaifu.gif
164 KB, 500x380
>>47824806
>No Supreme Kai of Time on the Waifu Poll.

Shit Poll, SOM. Shit Poll.
>>
>>47824949
>>
>>47824954
She only has eyes for married men
>>
>>47824949
>>
>>47824955
Maybe it's a good idea to find some more capsules. You run into Captain Orange's building, looking around for any signs of Capsules.

On the table, you spot a capsule case. You walk over to it and pick it up, opening the case to find a variety of capsules waiting for you. As you prepare to go outside, a deep voice speaks.

"Colonel Orange, report!" the voice demands. "Colonel Orange, this is headquarters, we've received reports from your men that you were attacked! Colonel Orange, are you there?"

Looking over, you spot a large radio. That must be where the voice is coming from.

>A. Go answer the call

>B. Go outside
>>
>>47825139
>B. Go outside
>>
>>47825139
>A. Go answer the call
totally claim full responcibility. I want to piss of gero
>>
>>47825196
>Claim full responsibility

Do you want Sixteen to kill you the second he wakes up?
>>
>>47825212
yes
>>
>>47825245
Might have to take 18 off the potential waifu list then
>>
>>47825196
>>47825187
Deadlock
>>
>>47825139
>B. Go outside
Might as well let them find out when we are long gone
>>
>>47825309
>>47825187
You ignore the call, taking the capsule case and walking back outside, where Goku and Krillin are waiting.

"Did you find anything?" Goku asks.

You take out a capsule at random and throw it to the ground. When the smoke clears, some kind of robot is standing in front of you.

"How may I be of assistance?' the machine asks.

"Who are you?" Goku asks, looking at the machine with wonder.

"I am an automated mechanical assistant," the machine explains.

"Wow, I've never seen one of those before," Goku says, circling the machine.

For a moment, you're almost worried that he will try to eat the machine, but once he's gotten a good look at it and satisfied his curiosity, he moves to stand next to Krillin.

"How may I be of assistance?" the machine asks.

>A. I need to go that way (point in the direction of the next ball)

>B. Ask if he knows how to fly a plane

>C. Ask what he knows about the Red Ribbon Army

>D. Ask what he knows about Dragonballs

>E. Something else
>>
>>47825139
>>A. Go answer the call
Pinch our nose so our voice sounds weird.
This is Sergeant Pepper. We had some trouble but nothing we can't handle. The Captain is dealing with it. Resuming search for the ball shortly.
>>
>>47825395
>C. Ask what he knows about the Red Ribbon Army
>B. Ask if he knows how to fly a plane
>A. I need to go that way (point in the direction of the next ball)
>>
>>47825422
You ask the machine what it knows about the Red Ribbon Army.

"The Red Ribbon Army is a paramilitary criminal organization with the aim to conquer the world. Known as "Military Supreme of the Criminal Underworld", the army earned its title by destroying several prominent rivals, including "The Beasts", the "Black Arm Gang", and "The Snakes"," the machine tells you. "Lead by Commander Red, other prominent members include Staff Officer Black, General Blue, General White, General Copper, Colonel Violet, Colonel Brown, Colonel Silver, Colonel Yellow, Sergeant Major Murasaki, Captain Dark, Captain Orange, and Doctor Gero. The Red Ribbon Army has outposts and encampments across the globe. Current objective: gather seven objects known as Dragonballs and bring them to Commander Red."

"Wow, you sure do know a lot," Goku tells it.

"My function is to assist officers of the Red Ribbon Army," the machine explains. "Currently assignment: Colonel Silver."

"Uh, he's not around anymore," Krillin tells it.

"Processing....new assignment: the newly promoted Colonel Orange," the machine says.

"He's gone too," Goku explains.

Before the machine can reassign itself again, you ask if it can pilot a plane, and explain that you need to go far away, pointing in the direction of the next ball.

"Yes, I am programmed to pilot aircraft," the machine confirms.

>A. Ask for more information about Red Ribbon Army Officers (specify)

>B. Ask where Red Ribbon bases are located

>C. Get another plane capsule out

>D. Something else
>>
>>47825740
current assignment*
>>
>>47825740
>. Ask for more information about Red Ribbon Army Officers
gero
>>
>>47825740
>B. Ask where Red Ribbon bases are located
>>
>>47825768
>>47825808
"Who is Doctor Gero?" you ask the machine.

"Doctor Gero: Chief Weapons Engineer," the machine explains. "Further information is restricted."

"Where are the Red Ribbon bases?" you ask.

"The Red Ribbon Army has few permanent settlements," the machine explains. "Muscle Tower is the nearest, and Headquarters-information restricted. General Blue has set up an island outpost, and the newly-promoted Captain Green has been charged with setting up an outpost near North City."

>A. Ask about Captain Green

>B. Write a note for Bulma, then leave in one of the planes

>C. Ask which direction Muscle Tower is in

>D. Something else
>>
>>47825961
>B. Write a note for Bulma, then leave in one of the planes
>>
>>47825961
>>
>>47825961
>D. Something else
Check the radar
>>
>>47825984
>>47826006
>>47826020
"What can you tell me about Captain Green?" you ask.

"Captain Green is notable for being one of the few female officers in the Red Ribbon Army," the machine tells you. "Recently promoted due to exceptional combat capability and masterminding a heist that earned the army millions, she has been charged with setting up Red Ribbon Army operations in North City."

"Which way is Muscle Tower?" you ask.

He points in the direction of the Dragonball. "Did you not wish to go there?"

"Hey, you did it!" you hear.

Looking over, you see Bulma emerge from the trees, followed by Oolong.

"Nice work," she says, looking over the camp. "And it looks like you found us a ride, too."

"Can you fly a plane?" Krillin asks her.

"Psh, of course I can," Bulma says confidently. "I guess we'll be heading back to West City, now."

>A. Wish her luck

>B. Ask if her and Oolong are sure they don't want to stick around

>C. Something else
>>
>>47826181
>B. Ask if her and Oolong are sure they don't want to stick around
>A. Wish her luck
>>
>>47826181
>A. Wish her luck
>>
>>47826181
>A
>>
>>47826181
>>A. Wish her luck
>>B. Ask if her and Oolong are sure they don't want to stick around
>>
>>47826181
>>A. Wish her luck
>>
>>47826271
>>47826255
You wish your friends luck, and you say your goodbyes. Once Bulma and Oolong are safely away from the jungle, you climb into the jet with Krillin, sharing a seat as the robot sits in the front.

"FLYING NIMBUS!" Goku shouts into the sky.

His cloud comes flying down, and he hops aboard, rising into the air as your plane takes off, leaving the jungle behind and flying off toward Muscle Tower.

As your flight continues, you notice the temperature steadily decreasing, and you find yourself shivering. Subconsciously, you huddle closer to Krillin to try and keep warm.

"B-boy, it's cold," Krillin comments as he shivers.

"Lower temperatures are to be expected in the Northern Region," the machine explains. "Humans are such a fragile species."

>A. Ask the machine if you're almost there

>B. Ask if there's a heater in the plane

>C. Stay quiet

>D. Ask Krillin about him and Chichi

>E. Something else
>>
>>47826424
>E. "W-was that an opinion?"
>>
>>47826424
>>B. Ask if there's a heater in the plane
>>E. Something else
Ask for Hot Chocolate too, with Marshmallows.
>>
>>47826465
"If there a heater in here?" you ask the machine. "Maybe some hot chocolate...with marshmallows?"

The machine doesn't answer.

"Hello?" Krillin asks.

The machine still doesn't answer.

You poke it, but it doesn't respond.

"H-hey, what's the matter with you?" Krillin asks it.

"Circuits....freezing...." the machine manages to explain before falling silent.

The plane begins to dive.

>A. Try to fly the plane

>B. Bust out the top and jump out

>C. Hang on to something!

>D. Something else
>>
>>47826608
>>A. Try to fly the plane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
>>
>>47826608
"Krillin, I wouldn't suppose Roshi thought you and Goku how to fly a plane during your training..."
>B. Bust out the top and jump out
>>
>>47826608
>A. Try to fly the plane
>>
>>47826648
You climb over the seat, pushing the robot aside and trying to take control of the plane.

You find yourself staring at a wide array of buttons, switches, and handles. However, in front of you is an object that vaguely resembles a steering wheel, so you grab hold of it and turn it.

The plane turns in the same direction, so you know you grabbed the right thing. Unfortunately, by the time you've figured out what to do, it's already too late, and the plane crashes to the ground.

Everything goes dark.

When you open your eyes, you see a fire in front of you. But, luckily, it's not the burning wreckage of the plane. Instead, it's a fireplace.

You're sitting in a rocking chair with a blanket draped over you. Looking around, you can see that you're in someone's living room. A smell from nearby tells you that something's cooking, and you can see that Krillin is passed out in another rocking chair.

A pretty red-haired girl about your age stands nearby.

"Mom!" she shouts. "Come quick, Tofoo's waking up!"

A darkhaired woman comes walking in, and you see relief wash over her features as she sees you.

>A. Ask how they know your name

>B. Ask where you are

>C. Ask where Goku is

>D. Something else
>>
>>47826851
>>A. Ask how they know your name
>>B. Ask where you are
>>D. Something else
Mention that you should have put on sunglasses.
>>
>>47826851
>B. Ask where you are
>>
>>47826872
wut
>>
>>47826851
>>A. Ask how they know your name
>>B. Ask where you are
>>C. Ask where Goku is
>>
>>47826851
>>
File: Aviators.jpg (104 KB, 1200x714) Image search: [Google]
Aviators.jpg
104 KB, 1200x714
>>47826883
You have to put on your aviators before you can ride into the danger zone.
Come on SOM, this is basic shit. Go watch Top Gun.
>>
>>47826881
>>47826905
"How do you know my name?" you ask.

"Your friend Goku told us, dear," the woman explains.

"Where am I?" you ask.

"Our house," the girl tells you, walking over and offering a smile. "I found you and your friends out in the snow and brought you here."

She rocks back and forth on her feet. "Yep, you probably would have froze to death if it wasn't for me."

"It's a wonder you're still alive," the woman tells you. "Though, considering why you've come, I don't know how long you'll be able to stay that way."

Goku comes walking in from the kitchen, smiling and chuckling when he sees you. He frowns upon seeing that Krillin's still asleep, and goes to check up on him.

You notice that the girl alternates between staring at you and Goku, a smile on her face the whole time.

>A. Ask what her name is

>B. Ask why she keeps staring

>C. Go over and shake Krillin

>D. Ask Goku what he told them

>E. Something else
>>
>>47827086
>A. Ask what her name is
I forgot she had a mom ... she have a dad?
>>
>>47827086
>A. Ask what her name is
>D. Ask Goku what he told them
>>
>>47827116
Yes, but he's busy at the moment
>>
>>47827086
>C. Go over and shake Krillin
>>
>>47827086
>>A. Ask what her name is
>>B. Ask why she keeps staring
>>
>>47827086
>A. Ask what her name is
Are we carrying the dragonballs or did we give them to bulma?
>>
>>47827154
"We do you keep on staring?" you ask the girl.

"Oh, I just think you two are handsome," the girl says pleasantly.

She doesn't say anything further on the subject, and there's no sarcasm or teasing in her voice. It seems she's simply being honest and blunt in her answer.

"What's your name?" you ask her.

"I'm Suno," she tells you. "Nice to meet you."

Krillin begins to wake up, and Goku gets right in his face, causing the bald fighter to yell in surprise as his eyes open, getting a laugh from Goku.

"Geeze, man, we need to teach you about personal space," Krillin says before looking around. "Where are we?"

Krillin gets a repeat of the explanation you just got, and Suno's mother hands you some hot chocolate.

You take a sip, and smile as you lean back in the rocking chair.

>A. Thank them for being so nice

>B. Ask what they know about why you're here

>C. Ask Goku if the Dragonball is safe

>D. Tell Suno you think she's pretty

>E. Ask Krillin how he's feeling

>F. Something else
>>
>>47827275
>E.
>>
>>47827275
>>A. Thank them for being so nice
>>D. Tell Suno you think she's pretty
>>
>>47827275
>B. Ask what they know about why you're here
>>
>>47827275
>A and E and compliment her mom on the hot chocolate
>>
>>47827275
>D. Tell Suno you think she's pretty
>E. Ask Krillin how he's feeling
>>
>>47827295

You tell Suno that you think she's pretty.

She smiles wider. "Thanks."

You thank the two of them for being so nice to you, and compliment Suno's mother on the hot chocolate.

The woman smiles. "It's our pleasure, dear. And glad you like it."

"How are you feeling?" you ask Krillin.

"Well, considering we crashed a plane, I'm doing pretty good," he answers, taking a gulp of hot chocolate before screaming in pain as it burns his tongue.

Goku laughs, then looks between Krillin and you. "Guys, the Red Ribbon Army is here."

>A. What? Like, in the house?

>B. What are they doing here?

>C. Isn't Muscle Tower supposed to be really close by?

>D. Ask if he wants to go stop them

>E. Something else
>>
>>47827466
>A. What? Like, in the house?
>>
>>47827466
>>
>>47827466
>>A. What? Like, in the house?
>>E. Something else
Stay behind me Suno, I'll protect you!
>>
>>47827466
>>
>>47827466
>E. Something else
Check the radar
>>
>>47827506
>>47827504
>>47827549
>>47827501
"What?" you ask. "Like, in the house?"

Goku shakes his head. "No, but they're close by."

"They've been taking the men from the village and forcing them to look for a Dragonball," Suno explains.

You look over at Goku, and you're pretty sure you know where this is going.

"You want to stop them?" you ask.

He nods, his eyes glinting with determination and excitement.

"Muscle Tower's supposed to be near here, right?" you ask.

"You can see it from outside," Suno tells you, pointing at the front door. "That's where their General is."

"Krillin, are you coming?" Goku asks.

Krillin hops out of the chair, doing some stretches. "Sure, I'll come, though I could probably take down the whole army by myself, it should still be fun to do it with you guys."

Great, cocky Krillin is sort of back.

>A. Ask if they're ready to go

>B. Ask if the men are in Muscle Tower

>C. Check the Dragon Radar

>D. Something else
>>
>>47827755
watch, at the end of the arc we steal this wish too. its gets to abridged levels, except instead of the friendgroup shenron is just tired of seeing us specifically
>>
>>47827755
>>
>>47827755
>B. Ask if the men are in Muscle Tower
>>
>>47827755
>C, B, A
I so want to explain to Krillin how to do the Kamehameha and to try and triple Kamehameha the tower to the ground.
>>
>>47827809
You pull out the Dragon Radar, frowning as it fails to give you a location of any Dragonballs, or even make a sound. You fiddle with it for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that it was broken in the crash.

Great, where's Bulma when you need her?

"So, are the men from the village in Muscle Tower?" you ask.

"No, just our village chief," Suno's mother tells you. "The army is keeping him locked up in there, threatening to kill him if we don't do as they say."

Well, then, you guess this is also a rescue mission.

"Ready to go?" you ask your friends.

"Come now, boys," Suno's mother says. "You don't seriously believe you can beat them by yourselves, do you?"

Before anyone can answer, the door's kicked down, and two armed men enter the home, looking around and grinning when they see you, Goku, and Krillin.

"Well, lookie what we've got here," the first soldier, a human, says. "Just the kids we've been looking for."

"Great, the General's gonna be real happy when we kill you and take your Dragonball," the other, a dog, adds.

They point their guns at you.

>A. Take them out

>B. Let Goku or Krillin handle it

>C. Put yourself in front of Suno, and tell her mother to take cover

>D. Something else
>>
>>47827850
That's a cool idea, but you might kill the village chief.
>>
>>47827956
>>C. Put yourself in front of Suno, and tell her mother to take cover
>>D. Something else
Coordinate sneak attacks with monkey and baldy
>>
>>47827956
>C. Put yourself in front of Suno, and tell her mother to take cover
>>
>>47827975
You jump in front of Suno, and yell for her mother to take cover as the soldiers open fire.

Their first round of shots strikes you, but the bullets bounce off of you, and you stand your ground despite the pain the shots cause you. Suno clings to the back of your gi, whimpering in fear as the two men fire their weapons in her home.

"How's this kid still standing?" the dog man asks. "We must have put a hundred bullets in him!"

Goku and Krillin waste no time, speeding over to the soldiers and attacking. Goku attacks with six lightning-fast punches and four kicks, while Krillin takes out the dog man with a dozen powerful kicks.

The two soldiers fall to the ground, and you can't really tell if they're dead, or just unconscious.

Suno peeks out from behind you, gasping as she sees what your friends have done.

"Remarkable," her mother comments, getting up from behind the rocking chair. "You two boys took out those soldiers with one hit each."

"Actually, I used six punches and.....four kicks," Goku corrects her, counting on his fingers.

"And I used twelve kicks," Krillin adds.

The woman's eyes go wide, and she turns to you. "And their bullets bounced right off you. Are you alright?"

>A. Ignore the stinging and say you didn't even feel it

>B. You've had bee stings that hurt worse

>C. Ask Suno if she's alright

>D. Ask if the three of you could borrow some winter clothes to get you to Muscle Tower

>E. Something else
>>
>>47828117
>A. Ignore the stinging and say you didn't even feel it
"We're 3 of the world's strongest ma'am. We'll be fine."
>>
>>47828117
>>B. You've had bee stings that hurt worse
>>C. Ask Suno if she's alright
>>
>>47828153
This but also
>D.
>>
>>47828153
>>47828177
"I've had bee-stings that hurt worse," you tell her, shuddering a bit as you remember that particular aspect of your training.

Glancing back at Suno, you ask if she's alright.

She nods, letting go of your gi. "Thank you. You're really strong!"

You ask her mother if you could borrow some winter clothes, and Suno runs to her room to retrieve some of her clothes, saying that they should fit you guys.

"It's a brave thing you're doing," her mom tells you. "I'm still not sure that you can do this, but I wish you luck just the same."

>A. Tell her that the three of you were in the World Martial Arts Tournament, you can handle this

>B. Thank her

>C. Promise her you'll win

>D. Ask if Suno has a boyfriend

>E. Something else
>>
>>47828284
>A. Tell her that the three of you were in the World Martial Arts Tournament, you can handle this
>>
>>47828284
>B. Thank her
>>
>>47828284
>A
>C
>D
>>
>>47828284
>B. Thank her
>>
>>47824806
>No Saiyan waifu
>Not even half saiyan waifu
shit list

Like, can we just put Goku into everyone until someone outputs a female halfsaiyan and waifu the halfsaiyan?
>>
>>47828284
>>A. Tell her that the three of you were in the World Martial Arts Tournament, you can handle this
>>
File: 1465197907089.png (245 KB, 398x505) Image search: [Google]
1465197907089.png
245 KB, 398x505
>>47828379
No, get out.
>>
>>47828332
You thank her, then explain that the three of you fought in the World Martial Arts Tournament, so you'll be fine.

"Oh, my," the woman says.

Krillin smirks. "It's true. We all made it to the semifinals, and Tofoo here even came in second place."

"Second place?" Suno's mother asks. "Incredible."

Goku nods, his tail dancing behind him. "Yeah, it was a great match!"

He looks over at you. "When this is all done, I want to fight you!"

>A. Deal

>B. Tell him he'll lose

>C. Ask the woman if she'll be alright when the three of you leave

>D. Something else
>>
>>47828499
>A. Deal
>>B. Tell him he'll lose
>>
>>47828499
>A.
>C.
>>
>>47828499
>A. Deal
>C. Ask the woman if she'll be alright when the three of you leave
>>
>>47828413
*stays in*
>>
>>47828499
>A. Deal
>B. Tell him he'll lose
>>
>>47828570
If I go to /qst/ can I have saiyan or half-saiyan waifu?
>>
>>47828499
>A. Deal
>D. Something else
>"Winner has to teach the loser their best technique."

Goku with the Bear Shout would be neat. So win-lose something cool happens.
>>
>>47828655
*Loser has to teach the winner

I suppose that would still work tho.
>>
>>47828655
What's Goku's best technique?

Honestly I'd like to learn the Kienzan. That thing hits SUPER far above its PL.
>>
>>47828526
>>47828542
"Deal," you tell him. "But, you'll lose."

Goku smirks. "I don't think so."

"Loser has to teach the winner their best technique," you challenge.

"Sounds fun," Goku tells you, his tail dancing more intensely as he grows more excited.

You look over at Suno's mother, and ask if she'll be alright once the three of you leave.

"Of course, dear," she tells you. "My husband will be home soon enough."

Suno emerges from her room, everything but her legs hidden behind the layers of clothes she carries in her hands.

You and the others dress up in the winter outfits, which suit you all pretty well, except for the pink mittens.

"Good luck!" Suno says. "Come back safe, alright?"

>A. You will

>B. Challenge the others to race to Muscle Tower

>C. Something else
>>
>>47828783
>A. You will
>B. Challenge the others to race to Muscle Tower
>>
>>47828783
>>C. Something else
Make fun of Krillin's pink mittens.
>>
>>47828783
>C. Something else

We'd better grab a hot chocolate potion to restore our HP midway through the tower dungeon
>>
>>47828821
Oh, anon....
>>
>>47828783
>A. You will
>B.
>C. "Let's have a snow ball fight to make the race even more interesting!"
>>
>>47828783
>A. You will
>>B. Challenge the others to race to Muscle Tower
Does Muscle Tower sound like a euphemism for boner to anyone else?
>>
>>47828859
I thought it was a reference to Game of Death.
>>
>>47828846
... what?

Do we not have an inventory capable of holding potions?

Damn!
>>
>>47828897
Just bust the walls to find some chicken. We'll be fine.
>>
File: Do_I.png (310 KB, 542x396) Image search: [Google]
Do_I.png
310 KB, 542x396
>>47828859
>"Hey Suno, you want to see my Muscle Tower?"
>>
File: kid_muscle.gif (19 KB, 208x335) Image search: [Google]
kid_muscle.gif
19 KB, 208x335
Mmm. Muscle Tower.

kinda makes me wanna reference a certain other...muscle.
>>
>>47828806
You tell her that you will, then challenge your friends to a race to Muscle Tower.

It's a pretty straight run, and it's quite an easy landmark to spot. The tower is truly enormous, towering over everything except the mountains. The trees look like tooth-picks beside it, and you can only imagine how many soldiers must fit in a place like that.

And you can't wait to fight them.

"You're on!" Goku tells you.

"I'm in," Krillin says. "It's probably a good idea to stretch our legs before all the fighting starts."

The three of you stand side-by-side, and count to three before breaking off in a sprint toward Muscle Tower.

Now that you're back to full strength, you can keep up with your friends, and even manage to gain a slight lead on Goku. Krillin's trailing the two of you, but not very far behind. You can't help but feel proud of how far you and your friends have come since you first met.

As the three of you reach the halfway point, something slams into your head, causing you to hiss in pain. You quickly realize that bullets are flying at you and the others, and the three of you leap into the air to avoid them, landing next to one another in front of an armored vehicle.

"Well, what's this now?" the soldier manning the guns asks. "You lost, little boys?"

>A. You need to get to Muscle Tower

>B. Ask if they work for the Red Ribbon Army

>C. Just take them out quick, this is a waste of time

>D. Something else
>>
>>47828972
Kinnikuman was the shit back in the day, and so was its sequel.
>>
>>47828942
Suno just stayed cute her entire life, didn't she?
>>
>>47828972
Let's add suplexs to our arsenal. Then we can start to "Eat. Sleep. Conquer. Repeat."
>>
>>47829015
>B, if they do german suplex them out of the tank
>>
>>47829015
>C. Just take them out quick, this is a waste of time
>>
>>47829015
>D. Something else (Bluff)
"We're the new elite force. I'm Mr. Platinum, this Mr. Gold (Goku) and that's Mr. Pink (Krillin). We're here to test out Muscle Tower's security system."

>While bluffing have Mr. Gold and Mr. Pink take them out.
>>
>>47829116
Seconding
>>
>>47829015
>B. Ask if they work for the Red Ribbon Army
>>
>>47829116
You. I like you.
>>
>>47829116
But I want to be Sergeant Pepper.
>>
File: dbzdogs.png (60 KB, 746x563) Image search: [Google]
dbzdogs.png
60 KB, 746x563
>>47829145
Here's my clever picture I forgot to go with it.
>>
>>47829116
I'll back this if we get to suplex at least one of them.
>>
>>47829015
>>47829193

Sure. Maybe even pull a Nappa. Slap the tanks together, turn them into one giant hammer and hit Muscle Tower with it.

http://ask.fm/QMKato/answers/138048223146 Credit where's credit is due
>>
>>47829116
"We're the new elite security force," you explain to the soldiers. "I'm Mr. Platinum."

You gesture to Goku. "This is Mr. Gold."

You gesture to Krillin. "And that's Mr. Pink."

"Why am I Mr. Pink?" Krillin whispers angrily.

"We're here to test out Muscle Tower's security system," you tell the soldiers.

They exchange looks, then burst out laughing.

"That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!" one of them shouts.

The gunner almost falls off the vehicle. "I can-t-I can't!"

The last soldier manages to pull himself together for a moment. "Hehe, okay kids, run along."

>A. Do as they say, and leave them alone (head for Muscle Tower)

>B. Attack

>C. Something else
>>
>>47829334
>>
>>47829334
>>
>>47829334
Well, problem resolved nonviolently.

GOTTA GO FAST
>>
File: Snowmen.png (9 KB, 445x189) Image search: [Google]
Snowmen.png
9 KB, 445x189
>>47829334

Can we build three little snow men super fast and then after image away to the tower with them in our spot?

Each in a Calvin snowman style too.
>>
>>47829412
Is Calvin and Hobbes' author still alive?
He seems like a pretty based dood.
>>
>>47829349
You do as they say, rushing ahead toward Muscle Tower, Goku and Krillin right behind you.

"Seriously, why do I have to be Mr. Pink?" Krillin asks as the three of you run.

As you draw closer to Muscle Tower, the guards outside begin firing at you. Goku gets in front of you and Krillin, deflecting the bullets off his Power Pole.

"Power Pole, extend!" he shouts, swinging the weapon as it expands and taking out the guards with a single strike.

The three of you come to a stop at the base of Muscle Tower.

"Well done, little lambs," a voice shouts from somewhere above. "I am impressed. Tell me, are you here to rescue the chief like the others?"

>A. Ask who he is

>B. Others

>C. Ask Goku if he can fly up on his Nimbus and get in

>D. Something else
>>
>>47829505
>D. Something else
"Thats a small part of the plan, the bigger part is beating you and your tower."
>>
>>47829505
>A, B, "we just heard there were strong people here. We wanted to test ourselves against them."
>try to suplex the tower
>>
>>47829554
Anon, really, I admire your enthusiasm, but come on
>>
File: suplex.jpg (360 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
suplex.jpg
360 KB, 500x491
>>47829505
>>47829554
Second.
>>
>>47829431
Yes.
He's like the realest person ever, however eccentric he may be now.
>>
>>47829599
Then we build a snow fort the exact size of the tower, and then suplex the snow tower onto the real one.

Snowplex.
>>
>>47829612
So, what your saying is he is always the realest guy in the room? How you doing?
>>47829599
I just want Tofoo to become the Dragonball-verse's Brock Lesnar. Also, what Universe are we in?
>>
>>47829505
>D. Something else
No, we want to take the dragonballs.
>>
File: suno-goku-wed.png (260 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
suno-goku-wed.png
260 KB, 400x374
>>47829032
Suno always a qt.

Which is why you must give her Goku, so she can stay around more.
>>
>>47829505
>D. Something else (Lie)
"No! I didn't even know there was a chief here! I just wanna sell you some cookies!"
>>
>>47829505
Don't mention the chief.
If they think we're after the chief, they'll probably execute him to deny us the resource.

If we tell them a different reason, e.g. here to fight strong dudes, here to steal the ballz, here to sell cookies, here because the snake people have noticed that the red ribbon army has started minting its own currency (and cutting the snake people out of the deal), etc, then they might not murder the hostage as quickly.
>>
>>47829686
Fool me once, shame on you.

>>47829685
Anon, pls

>>47829671
Making a looooot of assumptions, here

>>47829668
>>
>>47829744
>7
We skipped 8?
>>
>>47829744
Can we tell him we're here to become Red Ribbon Soldiers instead?
>>
>>47829744
What assumptions?
This is clearly a boss-level dungeon relevant to our current arc, with multiple high-level enemies.
The dungeon even has its own name, and is visible from miles around.
Of COURSE it has plot-relevant loot.
>>
>>47829744
You know you want to, SOM!
It's her or Misa, and Suno an eternal qt!
>>
>>47829744
Rather this be universe 6 with Goku accidentally being sent to Earth and his parents looking for him
>>
>>47829554
"That's a small part of the plan," you admit. "But what we're really here to do is beat you down along with your tower."

You grab the tower and attempt to suplex it, but that doesn't really work out, and what you take a moment to think, you remember the chief is in there, and that killing him isn't what you're here for.

"Give us the chief!" Goku shouts.

"He's up top here with me," the voice says. "If you want him, then by all means, see if you can climb Muscle Tower. The door is open, so come right in."

>A. Enter the front door

>B. Ask Goku if he can fly up on the Nimbus

>C. Something else
>>
>>47829685
Goku can have the princess that looks like Suno. Tofoo gets Suno.
>>
>>47829505
>"Seriously, why do I have to be Mr. Pink
Because your a bundle of sticks, alright?
>>
File: suno.jpg (77 KB, 511x514) Image search: [Google]
suno.jpg
77 KB, 511x514
>>47829685
I want to have Suno as my fief!
>>
>>47829803
It's one of the infinite timelines in universe 7. Goku as you know him does not exist in universe 6.

>>47829814
You have good taste, anon

>>47829828
Don't bully the Krillin
>>
>>47829811

>C. Something else

Punch a hole in the side of the tower.
Use it as a foothold or a handhold.

Punch another hole.

Ascend the tower.
>>
>>47829870
Anon, that's cheating
>>
>>47829811
"Everyone Kamehameha the room now!"

3 man Kamehameha Wave before he stepping into the room. Fuck this room and anyone inside.
>>
>>47829874
Then Tofoo is a cheater.

But we did it with a mountain

So we can do it here.
>>
>>47829874
Technically he told us to climb the tower, he never said how. All he did was just give us the normal response by opening the door.
>>
>>47829888
Trips confirm

>>47829887
Krillin doesn't know how to do that yet

Or does he?
>>
>>47829874
we literally trained for months doing exactly that to a fucking mountain.
>>
>>47829918
Well then two man it and Krillin can join in if he feels like it.

I thought mastering his training would mean he would not only learn kamehameha but other Roshi moves.
>>
File: 1434004869667.jpg (75 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1434004869667.jpg
75 KB, 600x404
>>47829887
>>47829870
Which one, anons? Climb and skip the fights, or see if you can teach Krillin the Kamehameha

>>47829948
Roshi's training did not involve actually teaching them techniques
>>
File: Penny01.png (213 KB, 545x396) Image search: [Google]
Penny01.png
213 KB, 545x396
>>47829814
Or Penny. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Suno and Penny were cousins or something seeing as they look exactly the same.
>>
>>47829968
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lRnWwkqksl
>>
>>47829811
>A. Enter the front door
>>
>>47829968
I vote for going inside, fighting the dudes and saving Eighter
>>
>>47829999
Nice quads

>>47829998
She probably won't appear in this quest

>>47830032
Do it for him
>>
>>47829968
While skipping the purple ninja, the blob monster and Android 8 is tempting. We might as well go through the tower for the fighting experience.
>>
>>47830039
Why not? That way Tofoo and Goku both get a Suno. They could be legit brothers.
>>
>>47830039
thx, you got some pretty nice dubs here too famalam
>>47827466
>>47827755
>>47828499
>>47829599
>>47829744

Also u almost got trips
>>47829334
>>
>>47830039
Fiiiiiine. Let's Tower of Death this shit.

Everyone get back to back and cover everyone's blind spot while going in. Rotate in a 360 pattern, so we don't have anyone sneaking up on us.
>>
File: 1465100687730.gif (2 MB, 352x263) Image search: [Google]
1465100687730.gif
2 MB, 352x263
>>47830032
>>47830021
>>47829999
>>47829948
>>47829919
>>47829908
>>47829888
>>47829887
>>47829870
>A. Go in the front door

>B. 2/3 man Kamehameha

>C. Climb the tower

Ten minutes
>>
>>47830083
Well we could have TWO sunos.

Think about it.

+ Two Sunos nigga
+ Two Sunos
+ Fuck two sunos once
+ Fuck one suno twice
+ Bulmas are for pussies
- Bulmas aren't actually for pussies
>>
>>47830103
>>C. Climb the tower
>>
>>47830103
>A. Go in the front door
LEEEEROOOOOY JEEEENKIIIIINS

I'll ride your rail Som, but I'm going to choose which train I ride in.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47830103
DUBS
>>
>>47830109
>+ Bulmas are for pussies
>- Bulmas aren't actually for pussies
I've got a space monkey that'll prove to you that, in fact, Bulmas are for pussies.
>>
>>47830142
Oh yes, that reminds me, I need to shitpost about the micro band in an attempt to force muh fetish.
>>
>>47830103
>A. Go in the front door
>>
>>47830103
>A.
>>
>>47830268
>>47830226
>>47830124
You open the front door and step inside, ducking as bullets fly toward you. You roll behind a chair, and Goku tosses his Power Pole into the room, slamming the staff into oneman's gut and throwing him against the wall.

As the chair you're hiding behind is blasted to bits, you grab chunks and throw them, knocking the weapons out of the soldier's hands. With your foes disarmed, it's even easier to take them down.

One soldier aims a rocket launcher at you, but before he has the chance to fire it, Krillin kicks him in the side of the head, knocking him into the wall.

The first floor is clear.

The three of you go up some stairs, finding three soldiers lounging around. They don't seem to have noticed you coming.

>A. Try to sneak past and reach the next floor without a fight (55)

>B. Attack while they're distracted

>C. Loudly clear your throat

>D. Something else
>>
>>47830346
>D. Something else
Loudly attack
>>
>>47830346
>>A. Try to sneak past and reach the next floor without a fight (55)
>>
>>47830346
>B, give one a german suplex

>we didn't literally climb the tower
We fucking trained for this moment.
>>
>>47830346
>>A. Try to sneak past and reach the next floor without a fight (55)
>>
>>47830418
Yo Suplexbro.
If i support you now by asking for suplex, can I count on getting your support later for waifu wars (I'm aiming for Saiyan OC).
>>
>>47830433
>>47830410
ROLL
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47830538
You mean like a dodge roll?
I thought we were using stealth
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47830538
This roll's digits are back to front. Please swap the tens and ones digits.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>47830538
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>47830538
>>
>>47830579
Cute
>>
>>47830485
I want to waifu non-Androided Lazuli, so if that fails, yes.

Also, I still want to become Universe 7's Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>47830601
k. Imma support some suplexing.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>47830538
>>
Can we keep up the fake names just to fuck with all the tower members? That way Gero will always hate 'Platinum, Gold and PIIIIIINK!'
>>
Rolled , , , , , , , = 0 (8d0)

>>47830624
Here friend
let me teach you
>>
>>47830563
>>47830545
>>47830568
The three of you rush for the stairs, moving swiftly and silently, avoiding the notice of the lounging soldiers altogether.

You climb the stairs to find a mostly empty room, occupied only by a chair which seats a gigantic man.

He's wearing sunglasses, a sleeveless jacket, black gloves, boots, and had pink hair.

"Welcome, intruders," he greets, rising from the chair. "I am the guardian of floor three. If you wish to make it to the fourth floor, you must make it past me."

"A fight?" Goku asks eagerly.

"What in the?" you hear the voice from outside say. "I don't know how you made it past my men on the second floor, but nobody has ever made it past Major Metallitron! He will be your doom!"

The large man cracks his knuckles.

>A. The three of you will fight together

>B. Suggest a game of rock paper scissors to decide who gets to fight him

>C. Opt out of this fight, let Goku and Krillin decide which of them gets to fight

>D. Something else
>>
Rolled (0d65536)

>>47830649
Rolling 0 dice gives the predictable result.
>>
>>47830669
>>A. The three of you will fight together
>>
>>47830669
>>B. Suggest a game of rock paper scissors to decide who gets to fight him
>>
Rolled , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , = 0 (25d0)

>>47830677
>>47830649
But.
>>
>>47830669
>D. Something else
>Call dibs on those sweet shades
"...I want your sunglasses when we beat you.."
>>
Rolled (0d0)

>>47830669
>D. Something else
Ask Krillin and Goku if we can solo him
>>
>>47830669
>B. Suggest a game of rock paper scissors to decide who gets to fight him
>>
>>47830669
>"Metallitron? Does that mean you're a robot?How can a robot crack it's knuckles?", then B and pick rock
>>
>>47830669
>A. The three of you will fight together
>>
>>47830711
>unironically picking rock first
Wow what a faggot.
>>
>>47830733
See, everyone expects rock first, so they'll pick paper, but they know you know they'll take paper, so you'll go scissors, so they take rock, but they expect you to go paper for that reason and go scissors themselves. Thus picking rock is how you win.
>>
>>47830776
I pick Scissors because Scissors is objectively the correct choice. Scissors means you are a TRUE BRO.

But sometimes you gotta play the metagame. Like if there are some candyass rockfaggots (such as yourself), I go Paper in order to play them.

If you lose, it's to a TRUE BRO, so no real problem. The true bro should win.
But if you win, you take out a rockcuck.
>>
>>47830776

We obviously need to pick Spock.
Unless they know to pick lizard.
Bazinga
>>
>>47830691
>>47830702
>>47830710
"Can I fight him?" you ask Goku and Krillin.

"No way, I want to fight the big guy!" Goku tells you.

"You guys get to have all the good fights, it's my turn!" Krillin protests.

The three of you exchange glances, and you know that there's only one way this can go down.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" The three of you shout.

All three of you throw paper.

"Tie, go again!" Goku shouts.

All three of you throw scissors this time.

"Tie!" Krillin shouts.

>A. Throw rock

>B. Throw paper

>C. Throw scissors
>>
>>47830669
>ask him what happens to a cat if I put it in a box with a deadly gas, when he says it does ask how he can know without looking in the box, thus letting the gas out, thus causing his brain to explode due to paradox
>>
>>47830867
>not picking car
It's like you don't even know how to play the game.
>>
>>47830883
>>A. Throw paper
>>
>>47830883
>pick paper
>ask Major if he is a robot, if he is ask how he can crack his knuckles
>>
>>47830883
>C. Throw scissors
>>
>>47830909
>>47830929
Paper-Scissors-Paper is objectively the faggot play. Repeating what you did the first time? How unoriginal.

Paper-Scissors-Rock is the play for TRUE BROS that know how to keep it balanced

But I'm expecting Krillin is gonna be a paper throwing faggot, and we're gonna need to go Scissors in order to beat him.

If Goku throws rock, then no big deal. TRUE BROs.
>>
>>47830993
fuck it, i choose gun
>>
>>47831009
>That one smug fucker who picked dynamite
>picked scissors and cut the burning wick but still said I lost
>>
>>47831009
Is that Kamehamehaing the major?
>>
>>47831009
Oh we're playing street rules

Paper - Scissors - Elevator is objectively the best tho.

Sure, Pipebomb beats Elevator but if they were gonna throw Pipebomb they wouldn't have gone scissors the turn before (which defuses pipebomb).
>>
>>47831035
No that's Kamehameha.

It loses to Dynamite, Scissors, and Breasts but beats Rock, Car, and Sandwich.
>>
>>47831038
Fuck that, I pick Death Star.
>>
>>47830909
>>47830929
You throw paper, while Goku and Krillin throw rock.

"Oh, man," Krillin says.

Goku frowns, but steps back, letting you confront the major, who has been patiently waiting for you.

"You fool!" you hear the voice shouts. "You are going to try and fight Major Metallitron on your own? He will squash you even faster, now!"

"Are you a robot?" you ask the major.

He does not answer.

"If you're a robot, how can you crack your knuckles?" you ask.

He still doesn't answer.

"When I beat you, I want your sunglasses," you inform him.

He raises his right arm, and pulls back a fist.

>A. Dodge and attack

>B. Stand your ground and block, see how strong this guy is

>C. Evade him for a while and see what happens

>D. Something else
>>
>>47831088
>B. Stand your ground and block, see how strong this guy is
>>
>>47831088
>C
>>
>>47831064
Are we playing by Australian rules, North American rules, or European rules?

Death Star is not legal in European street rules.

Death Star is a really good pick in AU rules but if you lose you have to buy your opponent a 6 pack, so it's a bit risky.

Death Star in NA loses to fucking Rock, so it's a bad choice. Yeah NA balance is bullshit.

>>47831088
>Krillin and Goku both choose the TRUE BRO throw, Rock
>We beat them by being a faggot and picking the same thing we started with

Disrespectful
Shameful
>>
>>47831088
>C. Evade him for a while and see what happens
>>
>>47831088
>D. Something else

Pour our ki into our right hand and meet his punch.

Basically all the power of the wolf fang fist into one hand instead of two.

>URSINE UPPERCUT!

(I KNOW THE NAMES DON'T MATTER BUT I LIKE SAYING THEM!)
>>
>>47831174
>>
>>47831174
>powered uppercut
Nope, we're calling it a Shoryuken.
>>
>>47831197
But we're not trained in the Ansatsuken.
>>
>C
>>
>>47831174
>>47831191
Do it
>>
>>47831197
>>47831214
Think careful you guys.

Shoryuken beats Scissors and Rock but loses to Paper, Tank, and Electric.
>>
>>47831239
But it has a super effect on POUND CAKE.
>>
>>47831272
True.
True.
You make a very good point.
>>
>>47831088
>very quickly duck, lean forward while ducking, lean forward, strong punch
>>
>>47831223
>>47831174
Which one, anons?
>>
>>47831341
C
>>
>>47831341
C
>>
>>47831341
Safe option is C.

but fuck it HIT HIM WITH THE UPPERCUT.
>>
>>47831341
UPPERCUT
>>
>>47831341
>duck, lean back ducking, back up, strong kick
>>
File: CookieLP.jpg (359 KB, 774x774) Image search: [Google]
CookieLP.jpg
359 KB, 774x774
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47831341
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
>>
>>47831378
>>47831375
>>47831360
>>47831348
>>47831346
>>47831382
C's have it
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10514573
>>
>>47831382
Uh huh, you know what it is.
>>
>>47831346
>>47831348
>>47831360
Metallitron punches downward, and you do a backflip to avoid the strike, landing safely while the punch goes right through the metal floor.

If that had hit you, it probably would have hurt.

Metallitron kicks at you, but you lean back, causing it to miss you. As his foot comes back down, he leans forward and attempts to stomp you, but you manage to spring away just in time.

While you're in the air, Metallitron punches upward, catching you in the gut and sending you slamming into the ceiling.

As you fall back down, he punches again, sending you flying over Goku and Krillin's heads and crashing into the wall beside the staircase you came up from.

You fall down to the floor, landing face-first. Picking yourself up, you rub your head and clutch your stomach, gritting your teeth as you wait for the pain to subside.

What's this guy made of, pure metal?

Oh, right.

That hurt, but you're far from being finished. You step forward and prepare to fight again.

>A. Use the Afterimage technique to attack from behind

>B. Stand your ground and block his next attack

>C. Dodge his next attack, and counter quickly

>D. Attack head-on

>E. Something else
>>
>>47831540
>C
>>
>>47831540
>>
>>47831540
>E. Something else
Use our agility. Jump on his arms, his head, or legs. Then after-image any time he catches up with us. Hell grab his sun glasses and toss them to Krillin so we don't break them by accident.
>>
>>47831558
You wait for him to make his next move.

This time, he attempts to grab you with his massive, powerful hands. Leaping back to avoid being caught, you spring forward and kick him in the cheek, sending him crashing to the ground in front of you.

"Is-is that it?" Krillin asks.

"Yep, guess that'st he end of him," Goku tells your friend.

You watch Metallitron, and quickly see that Goku is wrong as the massive man pushes himself back to his feet, towering over you once more.

"Uh-oh, he's back," Goku points out.

"I'm back," Metallitron confirms, getting ready for another fight.

This might be worth your time after all.

>End updates

That's all for tonight, hope you guys had fun

Follow me @qmdralo to see when threads are up

If you have questions when I'm not running, go to ask.fm/qmdralo

I'll stick around for a bit, as always
>>
>>47831540
>A. Use the Afterimage technique to attack from behind
>>
>>47831733
Nice thread see you later
>>
>>47831758
Later m8
>>
>>47831733
Thanks for running!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.