[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted General - /exg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 1449573293206.png (2 MB, 1281x1428) Image search: [Google]
1449573293206.png
2 MB, 1281x1428
What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For the basics of combat, read this tutorial. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?769761-Exalted-3E-Combat-301.

>How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition:

>Final 3E Core Release
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf

Backer Charm Book:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x7i7p5c4rm7kacq/Backer_Charms_Plain_Text.pdf

>Frequently updated Character Sheet with Formulas and Autofill https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for Previous Editions:
>http://pastebin.com/raw/EL3RTeB1
>>
Why are you not a SHINING PARAGON OF ALL THAT IS JUST, what's stopping you, /tg/?
>>
Are humans in creation lactose tolerant, generally?
>>
>>47821145
/tg/, everyone.

Yes. Consider most diseases, allergies and afflictions nonexistent in Creation and invent your own with whatever symptoms you consider good for the plot/character.
>>
>>47821037
One person or another is gonna see injustice in what you do, it's unavoidable.
>>
>>47821187

being lactose tolerant isn't a disease, allergy, or affliction.
>>
File: cE3e7si.jpg (113 KB, 560x776) Image search: [Google]
cE3e7si.jpg
113 KB, 560x776
>>47821248
Yes, and? You, as the Chosen of a God, are stopped by what others might think of you? How did you even earn that thing, with that attitude?
>>
>>47821295
Stop being willfully obtuse, you know what I mean.
>>
>>47821320

I genuinely don't.
>>
>>47821187
Most terrestrial diseases, allergies and afflictions are present in Exalted. It's one of the cornerstones of the setting actually, that villages get Cholera outbreaks instead of Magic Plagues.
>>
File: image-270840-full.jpg (178 KB, 560x725) Image search: [Google]
image-270840-full.jpg
178 KB, 560x725
>>47821363
>>47821389

All I'm saying i that it's up to the GM whether or not to include any IRL ailment in their game. They are as lactose tolerant as the GM wants and should base that decision on what's best for the campaign or setting vibe they are trying to create.
>>
>>47821145
The Marukani at least drink mare's milk, and I believe cow milk was mentioned as a popular drink in Harborhead.

It's reasonable for people from places where milk isn't consumed very much (like the West) to be lactose intolerant.

I don't know what this would really be adding to your game though.
>>
>>47821453

"whatever the story teller says" is a non-answer. Of course the ST can just use whatever, that's true about literally anything. The ST could have all battles be paintball fights and the main struggle of the setting be speedballing Solars getting all smug and lording it over woodsballing terrestrials.

I wanna know what the actual text suggests.
>>
>>47821604
The actual text does not address this issue because it is not important.
>>
>>47821639

Sure, but with the vast amounts of lore documents out there, there are bound to be hints here and there. see >>47821587
>>
>>47821604
There's no official game stance on whether humans in Creation are usually lactose intolerant or not. It's not really important to the overall game setting whether humans are lactose tolerant or not. There are, after all, much more important uses of word count than on something like that.

If it is important to your setting, then just decide for yourself.
>>
I wonder, how would the Infernal version of Unity of the Closed Fist work?
>>
>>47823000
What infernal version? It's a sorcery spell, it doesn't have "versions".
>>
>>47823013
>What infernal version?
Exactly what it says on the tin, I was asking if Unity of the Closed Fist could be performed by Infernals?
>>
>>47823086

Yes, they have access to all circles of Sorcery.
>>
>>47823086
The only thing the sorcerer's exalt type changes is which Sorcery Circles they have access to.
In the case of the Unity spell, its appearance is the amalgam of all the participants thematics.
>>
>>47823106
Thanks for clearing that up .You know, now that I think about, asking about availability for UotCF seems rather...silly. I mean that Solars can obviously do it and the Abyssals prolly can use it as well (admittedly their version is most likely set to Crawling In My Skin, but enh) so it would be stupid for the Infernals not to use it...unless the Yozi realize how much of threat the fusion could pose to them and all of them made sure that the Infernals serving under them would never be able to use the spell...naturally when the whole Green Sun Prince thing happened this went out the window rather spectacularly.
>>
>>47823266
Abyssals can't use Unity of the Closed Fist because it's Solar Circle Sorcery.
>>
>>47823266
Remember that the caster doesn't need to be in the fusion, IIRC.
>>
>>47823353
But aren't Abyssals created from the Solar Exaltations the Neverborn got their mitts on?

I get the feeling that I may be barking up entirely the wrong tree.
>>
>>47823385
Well...whoops.
>>
>>47823389
I forget if they get Celestial circle sorcery (probably), but they get all 3 circles of Necromancy instead of Solar Circle.
>>
Anyone know when the full pdf with images is getting released to the public? Is it just people who chose the charm for now?
>>
>>47823435
That's the 2e version, yes. I'm pretty sure that other Celestial exalts got level 2 for both, and I forget whether Terrestrials were 1/1 or 1/0. I mean, they're TERRESTRIALS. They're tied to the elements of creation.
>>
>>47823532
1/0
>>
What really divides Sorcery from Necromancy in exalted? Asking about both 2E and 3E
>>
>>47823546
>>47823532
1/0 except for the Underwolrd element DB plot hook.

>>47823592
What you can do with it.
>>
>>47823598
So you can't do anything dead themed at all with Sorcery?

Also what do you think the odds are on getting an ST guide later on? It'd be ok with a good bestiary.
>>
>>47823636

Oh you poor summer child.
>>
>>47823655
*tugs braid*
>>
>>47823636
>So you can't do anything dead themed at all with Sorcery?
Not quite, but it is difficult to put into words.
>>
>>47823592
Fluff-wise, whether you're manipulating the ambient essence of Creation or the Underworld. Crunch-wise, it's a lot like the Solar/Abyssal split, i.e. mostly thematic rather than functional.

I wouldn't be surprised if, rather than throwing a flaming bird that explodes at a target, you throw a shard of bone that explodes at a target. And then causes bone shards to erupt from the ground as an environmental hazard, because that way it does exactly the same thing as FotBR.

What are the underworld elements, anyway? Ash, blood, bone... angst and eyeliner?
>>
>>47823636
>It'd be ok with a good bestiary.
I too would like one of these, I was here when we came up with that Behemoth who leaves invasive Wyld-Opiate-kudzu behind it. I was trying to figure out how you could make money from it.

Also Behemoth Kool Aid Man.
>>
>>47823720
>Behemoth who leaves invasive Wyld-Opiate-kudzu behind it
Oh man, that was cash. Anyone got it written down?
>>
>>47823745
All i remember is that it looked like a centipede and it was completely blitzed out of it's fucking mind.
>>
Anyone tried ST'ing interacting with a Primordial/Yozi/Neverborn like being in a campaign or setting? So the Yozi is like an alternate stable universe imposing its laws? And less an angry nuclear Karkat.

I've wondered if you could portray Yozi reality manipulation as a little like the Narrator in the Stanley Parable, or a railroading GM.

Difficult to do it without too much meta though.
>>
File: Yama-O.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Yama-O.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47823745
Here.
>>
So are the Exalted 1E Bundle of Holding offers worth getting?
>>
whats a nishkriya
>>
>>47825371
A miserable little pile of I have no idea, but I appreciate you bumping the thread, even if we're still short on content.

I still feel like we need more OC to keep these things going. We've got one book (plus the fluff from the back catalog) which we've already pored over and a whole series of repeated assertions about the people who wrote and play the game; we do not have enough to talk about to maintain a general unless we add more homebrew stuff.

I could repost some of my old stuff, but I just criticized reposting and I'd be more interested in someone's idea for where we could keep and categorize all of the homebrew people make for this game. The OP copypasta has barely anything to it. Maybe a wiki?
>>
>>47825458
Its used for the name of the site that tracks dev quotes. In the 2e fair folk book opening comic the character has a 'nishkriya mask' and its mentioned somewhere in gunstar autochronia when they're talking about the giant scorpion that eats planets. But i still dont know what it is
>>
>>47825458
Well it won't be a problem for too much longer. The leaks kinda ruined all the hype for the core, so its all been talked to death by the time it comes out. But now all the things that caused delaies for the core aren't really on the table anymore for the other books. The rest is likely to be a bit more regular, so we'll probably be getting multiple books per year from here on out which will liven things up.

HOPES/EXPECTATIONS/NIGHTMARES FOR DB BOOK GO
>>
>>47825792
Have we already finished talking about the backer charms?
>>
>>47826058
there wasnt alot to talk about really. It was like 20 pages max
>>
>>47825792
Im mildly excited to see where they go with the whole taming your essence thing thats been alluded to in a few places
>>
how would you do mutations where the character has fully functional flight wings, but not as a separate limb, on his arms. like https://depositsmag.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/fig-03.jpg?w=850 but on a human, so hes got hands but the wings sorta go off the wrist, so you're not able to really use the hands and wings simultaneously

in 2e that'd be limited manifestation and flight for 5 mutation points, right? but what about 3e?
>>
>>47828247

Wings are Wings in Ex3. Gliding is three dots, full on flight is five. Four dice penalty on disguises, and three dice penalty on aerial combat.
>>
>>47828247
well if we're talking a human wings that size wouldn't be able to lift him off the ground. Humans are too heavy for that.
Assuming some other things are involved that DO allow for flight I'd have it be rather low maneuverability. The hands thing I'd just handle by saying the player can't interact with things using his hands while flying and maybe imposing a penalty on certain actions do to how clunky his hands could be.
>>
I think he means wings of sufficient size to lift a human just like the wings trait usually gives, but rather than angel/demon wings they're batwings that piggyback on the character's arms without replacing his hands.

So we're talking the 5 dot true flight wings that come with a dex penalty on the ground for how they extend his forearm backwards, and deny use of your hands entirely in flight rather than the book's "Actions taken in the air which require any degree of finesse or precision (including attacks in combat) suffer a -3 penalty; drawing a bow or swinging a spear without getting in the way of one’s own wings is more difficult than it looks!"
>>
Is Righteous Devil, or even firewards in general, worth specking into? It seems rather odd.
>>
>>47828629
It's more of a "my character's flavor is" thing than a minmax combatmonster thing. you'd pick it because its fun not because its the best choice
>>
>>47828625
I forgot to mention that flaws have no value in 3e, so it /is/ the 5 dot wings
>>
Tell me about your character /tg/
I haven't had the chance to play Exalted in forever.
>>
How is Withdrawing supposed to work?
>>
>>47829416
you wanna leave but the guy trying to shank you doesn't want you to leave so you contest. Thats about it
>>
>>47829525

If the person withdrawing gets to move one range band, plus one for succeeding on the roll, every turn, then it's not actually possible to catch someone withdrawing - you can only move one range band closer, but they can always move one away and sometimes move two.

If the person withdrawing only gets the extra move on the turn they start the withdraw, then you can't escape at all from medium range and only get one chance if you try it from long - the pursuers can always move one range band closer, but you can't always move one range band away, and can't move more than one away at all except on the turn you start withdrawing.

So, how the fuck is it supposed to work?
>>
>>47828950
she's a giant slut for fae dick
that's all you need to know
>>
>>47829585

Your first reading is correct; the withdrawing character moves back 1 range band, plus 1 on each round they hit the 10 success mark.

However, you have to actually be fleeing TO somewhere; on an open field, sure, once you get some distance, you'll maybe get away eventually. In a canyon or a locked house...

The abilities of individuals are important here too; if they have a ranged weapon, they can knock you prone as a gambit and screw you out of a round of Withdrawing.
>>
>>47829585
>If the person withdrawing gets to move one range band, plus one for succeeding on the roll, every turn, then it's not actually possible to catch someone withdrawing
thats if they win the roll. You just gotta be faster
>>
So if im reading 2e right, sidereals have postcognition limited only by things saturn puts a no no sign on right?
>>
>>47829983

Withdrawing isn't contested, it's just an extended action.
>>
>>47829585
its difficulty ten for each range band. Also you lose ten int every time you try. If you manage to actually get ten successes before people get close then yeah you get away scot free, otherwise you probably die.
>>
Can loom-snarling deception be used to make a thin character fat? (I'd think yes)

can it hide body-plan altering mutations such as a tail?(i'd think no)

..but can it make a fat character thin? thats where I'm not sure
>>
>>47826058

What's the best way to take advantage of Faster Than Self? Best I could come up with was Single Point/Steel Devil combo, for up to -6 onslaught penalty to everything in a single rangeband.
>>
>>47831116
With FTS, can another Solar use Comand actions & War charms on you?
>>
>>47831227
No that'd be fucking insane. How do you command one dude running around really fast?
Its basically IAM as is
>>
>>47831424
Since you're effectively multiple people, can you have sex with yourself using it?
>>
>>47830365
Its up to interpretation, but I would say that making your physique look thinner or fatter is fine. People can use mundane techniques to make themselves look a little thinner, so I would say titanic shadow magic that is so powerful it literally warps the fabric of Creation's causality engine around you, could do better than a corset. How much better is a question for your gaming group.

It does say you need to follow "the same basic body plan", so I don't think it can add or remove limbs, like tails or wings. But you could probably hide scales or insectoid eyes; stuff that just changes how you look, rather than giving you new bits.
>>
>>47832244
I'm sure that, given their lifespans, a Solar will figure out a way to use every single one of their Charms as a masturbation aid sooner or later.
>>
>>47832244
>moving so fast you hump the air and then move in front and shove your ass back, your Solar magic combining with your lust for yourself and allowing your cock and asshole to be in the same place at the same time

Scroll of Swallowed Darkness-tier
>>
>>47830365
Absolutely.
>>
>>47832311
Why am I reminded of Billy Whiz?
>>
what do you guys think of Earth Scorpion
>>
>>47821145
>Are humans in creation lactose tolerant, generally?
Lactose probably doesn't exist in Creation, because Creation doesn't have real-world chemistry, but there are probably people who get sick when they drink cow milk. It's probably rarest in the South, with it becoming more common the further you get from areas where cattle are extensively raised.
>>
>>47835204
autist and kind of a dick
>>
What is interesting about the neverborn? Are boring compared to the other antagonists IMO.
>>
>>47835204
He writes good Exalted fanfiction.
>>
>>47825371
>whats a nishkriya
The Shinma of Conflict.
>>
>>47835339
The neverborn aren't antagonists in any meaningful sense. The Deathlords are the antagonists
>>
Are there any martial arts dedicated to momentarily crippling or disarming a foe over pure damage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahFO2r28vzI
Joint Elemental Dragon Formation when? Yes I'm asking for a MA thing that turns the participating DB into an Elemental Dragon of the same type as their Caste for a scene, not sure what sort of damage you would be looking at though.
>>
>>47835528
Unity of the Closed Fist is a Solar Circle spell, but the caster need not be one of the participants.
>>
>>47835545
See >>47835546
Maybe we'll have something in the DB charms like we did for the Solars, but I doubt it.
>>
>>47835545
As for the turning into a dragon thing, we have that in Dreaming Pearl Courtesan, I doubt it'll be repeated for elemental variations. DPC is supposed to be weird and special, which would be lessened if it was copied.
>>
i know overall it's aztec china, but what is the most european part of creation?(not barbarian vikings, looking for italian/roman or celtic) I'm thinking best bet is to look somewhere in the 100 kingdoms?

also what is your favorite region?
>>
>>47835629
Isn't it supposed to be that the North is mostly European in design?
Though it does seems like a lot of the white areas are mostly barbarians or of little importance.... And they have added more of an Asian undertone to the whole direction with some of the new places in 3e.
>>
>>47821145
why would they be? people in creation raise cows(and horses, and other milk producing livestock) too
>>
>>47835629
Medo has somewhat Eastern Europe kind of feel. Besides that Hundred Kingdoms are mostly blank slate you can fill as you like. North can be vikings, Slavs, cossacks, janissaries, Inuits, North America and whatever you like. Really, any part of Creation can be anything you like.
>>
>>47835762
I'm somewhat certain one of the guys writing exalted said that Medo resembles Transylvania and Mongolia.
>>
>>47830365

I often hate this "natural language" thing they randomly do with charms rules. For example what exactly does "Transcendent Desert Creature" actually *do*? What does the character ignore? What does 'starvation resistant' mean? Is it like the inverse of the hungry mutation? Equivalent opposite for 2x hungry? What? And why is hungry so specific in what it can do while this is not?
To be fair some of this comes from infernal charms being more broad than solar's, the wiggle room is usually intentional if occasionally frustrating.

But yes, I believe Loom-Snarling Deception allows a character to be moderately shorter/thinner than they are for the same reason it allows you to vanish breasts or a penis. It doesn't appear to only be an illusion cast around your character. That said I also interpret the penis as being is the largest appendage you are allowed to ignore, no tails unless you can stunt in a good reason.
>>
>>47835368

Snake Style allows you to temporarily blind and paralyze enemies.
>>
I am curious why is it that Creation doesn't really have families of distant god-blooded?
Like how in D&D you've got Aasimars, Teiflings of all evils, elemental Oreads, Slyphs and so on.

Like they go out of their way to mention that.
>>
>>47836048

Well, it's not likely a god would have a large dynasty, unless maybe families, sex, and childbirth are part of their jobs. Exalted just tends to use catch all *-blooded to denote someone with supernatural ancestry.
>>
>>47836048
godbloods don't usually pass it on to their kids. those who do tend to eventually get watered down(dynastic incoherence) without a breeding program to keep it going(lintha)

true breeding godbloods are rare(explicitly because the writers didn't want creation to really have families of distant godbloods), but the lunar beastmen somewhat fill that niche since they're sorta half-castes
>>
>>47836210
*dynastic inheritance. "ducking autocorrect"
>>
>>47836048
DBs are aasimars and tieflings of Creation in how they work. I mean you can have a drop of Dragon's blood from some kind of affair several generations in the past but it can stil resurface because that's how Exaltation works. Meanwhile gods, demons etc. work more like standard genetics so passing it down will diminish the blood until it effectively disappears, save maybe for some minor cosmetic mutations.
>>
>>47836115
>childbirth are part of their jobs.
I definitely think a God or Goddess of Childbirth might be interesting, let me guess, they work in the department of of pregnancy which would be Humanities, third building, second floor, right hand corridor, second on your right, yes?
>>
>>47835629
While not my favorite region I have to say that the West really improved this edition, now it has some interesting places aside from An-Teng to visit.
>>
Who are the Gods in the Department of Music?
>>
>>47836414
Gods of specific musical instruments
Gods of specific music styles
They probably have a good relationship with conceptual gods of different emotions as music can influence how a person feels.
>>
>>47836471
It a shame the head of the department is an asshole.
>>
>>47836471
>>47836414
Also music of specific cultures, specific occasions, heck, even specific songs if they are popular and old enough, like Ride of the Valkyries or something. God of nursery rhymes.
>>
>>47836674
God of Earworms, God of Theme songs.
>>
>>47836997
>God of Earworms
I hear they locked him up after he tried to slit his own throat with a spoon.
>>
>>47837055
I hear they locked him up because he made everyone else want to slit their throat. More of a troll in my eyes.
>>
>>47836674

There is a god of metal, than there are nearly 100 other different gods representing other metal genres.
>>
>>47837158
And they all work for him.

It's like Deathklock for Gods.
>>
>>47837158
In the Exalted Modern setting from Shards, sure.
>>
What's you headcannon for Whitewall? I want to make a character from there and have no idea what.... what the character should look like.
>>
>>47837158
Including one group called the Gods of Extreme Metal (the God of Black Metal, the God of Death Metal, the God of Doom Metal and the God of Thrash Metal)
>>
What should a wyld mutation/merit to give a dex bonus for extra, long, or abnormally nimble/flexable fingers be?
(drawback is likely that you'd need tools one resource value higher to take advantage of this and you may have a harder time using regular ones)

and does that sound like a good thing to do? is it broken? useless?
>>
>>47837871
>>47837182
>>47837158
See the bureaucracy of Heaven in action.

>>47838011
Useless. One dot of resources is a large amount of money, and dex isn't just how good the body is, but how well can the person use it.

Make it +1 for any relevant stunts instead, not dex bonus, and make it 5 dots.
>>
I think that a twilight from Lookshy is the biggest mary-sue character one can make.
I have never seen one pulled off well at all.
>>
>>47837853
caucasian skin, light eyes and hair
>>
>>47838213
>I think that a twilight from Lookshy is the biggest mary-sue character one can make.
Why, do they pull Warstriders out of their bumhole?
>>
>>47838235
No it just seems to be a really common backstory for any exalted campaign taking place around Lookshy. Most of them are pretty similar.
>>
>>47838062
>See the bureaucracy of Heaven in action.
I think we really needs some names for the Gods working under the God of Metal, and a name for the God of Metal himself.
>>
>>47838341
Well, yeah, Lookshy is a good place for your standard sciency type, it's popular because it makes sense.
>>
>>47838403
If anything, it'd be more Mary Sue-ish to make a sciency character from a really unusual place. Like, a scholar and inventor utilizing the scientific method who comes from some barbarian tribe, something like that. Not to say that a Twilight character from what might be considered a barbarian tribe would be in any way inappropriate, but such a character should ideally feel different from a 'civilized' scholar.
>>
>>47838221
That's all of the north, I mean....
What sort of cultures do you associate with them? Something like that.
>>
>>47839190
Reserved in public, a bit xenophobic, the safety of the walls is important, safety and privacy of home is inviolable and violating them is inexcusable, maybe overly cautious, with a tendency to focus on domestic affairs and largely ignore the rest of the North as a shitty frozen wasteland filled with barbarians and weird foreigners.
>>
>>47839265
Not what I meant.
Sort of how people associate An-Teng with Vietnam, the Ream is China + Rome, the Linowan are Native American and so on.
Whitewall doesn't have a distinct culture or look; it's just a walled off holy town.
>>
I just read Infernals. Do I understand it right that Infernals are raped by third circle demons?
>>
>>47839580
Ignore the first two chapters, everyone does. And no, not necessarily, not unless the 3CD wants to or feels it is necessary for their training/indoctrination.
>>
>>47839580
That's the general consensus, but honestly it's not what I took away from that.
>>
>>47839580
<deep breath>

By the fiction put out in the book they are routinely gangraped by the humanoid bodies of the Yozi as an initiation.

By the book Lilleth regularly cries for her mommy and then uses bloodapes to masturbate resulting in their deaths.

It is for these and many other reasons that chapters 1 & 2 of MoEP: Infernals are written off and generally ignored by the fanbase. I strongly recommend you do the same.
>>
>>47839580
>>47839648
> routinely gangraped by the humanoid bodies of the Yozi as an initiation

That's disgusting. Which page? Which page is filth on so I can mas... I mean avoid it.
>>
>>47839540
Not every place or culture have or should have Earth equivalent. Just think about how it should look for you.
>>
>>47839712
p.30, that shit is right up front

When he gets there, or when he gets to the threshold,
he is met by a humaniform jouten (i.e., a physical body) of
the Yozi who owns his Exaltation. This incarnation ushers
the Exalt into the presence of the Yozi’s fetich soul for a period of intense, private, three-way communion. When that
period is over, the Exalt’s body is shared around among the
other Third Circle souls of his master, followed by the jouten
of the architect of the Reclamation who designed his Urge
(if that Yozi is different from who claims the Exalt’s caste).
>>
>>47839739
Oh, I was hoping it would be a bit more lurid. Like 1e Abyssals had that one guy who literally "toweled the seed from his loins" because he had a wet dream about his Deathlord.
>>
So I'm new to Exalted and slowly going through the core book, one thing I'm having trouble wraping my head around is the aesthetics of The Realm, I often hear it called China+Rome, and I notice in the art there seems to be a mix of asian style "kung-fu guys" and more western style knight looking guys, but I'm not sure how to descirbe what the cities look like. From what I can but together it almost seems a little like they'd look like a Roman city, but with the odd handful of pagodas here or there, but I'm not sure how accurate that would be.
>>
>>47839580

Yes, and how your Infernal reacts to it speaks volumes about his character.

If anyone wants to play an Infernal in my game, this is one of the questions they must answer.
>>
>>47840551
"What the fuck, ST, you actually want to keep that part of the fluff?" is presumably the correct answer.
>>
>>47840551
They didn't rape me. I raped them.
>>
>>47840573
>>
>>47839739
Could also be consensual. (I don't think Sex with Ipithymia would be bad
>>
>>47840551
No, thank you for keeping that.

It tells me instantly I want nothing to do with you, and probably should call the cops.
>>
>>47840627
>Doom Guy Infernal.
Aside from being a Slayer and a Green Sun Prince, what else could we do for him?
>>
File: huge mote pools.jpg (205 KB, 590x465) Image search: [Google]
huge mote pools.jpg
205 KB, 590x465
>>47840729
Favored Yozi would be Adorjan, of course, gotta go fast and kill erryone.
>>
File: 987654321.jpg (963 KB, 1000x943) Image search: [Google]
987654321.jpg
963 KB, 1000x943
>>47820860
>after an exhausting battle with quite a few raksha lieutenants and wave after wave of hobgoblins
>take down a few behemoths with your allies
>use a lot of essence, press on without your allies, only you and some of your allies
>only have enough for a few powerful charms
>the head of all the noble fae in this area appears before you
>it's pic related

How fucked is your circle?
>>
>>47840729
Why infernal?
>>
File: disguisedcat.png (44 KB, 127x136) Image search: [Google]
disguisedcat.png
44 KB, 127x136
>>47840780
>Praise the Unconquered Sun for 5m/turn mote regen!
>>
>>47835762
>Really, any part of Creation can be anything you like.

Not the guy, but
This....is not a helpful answer. The question was "where would [X] fit best with its cannon surroundings?" not "Please tell me the ST is free to alter the setting at will so [X] could be literally anywhere"

>Medo has somewhat Eastern Europe kind of feel. Besides that Hundred Kingdoms are mostly blank

Is more helpful.
>>
>>47838374
Presumably his name would be a power chord, rather than words.

His underlings would have names that are references to various metal bands, but crooked slightly so in the Exalted fashion. Maid of Cold Iron, Liberty Bellow, these kinds of things.
>>
>>47839739
>the Exalt’s body is shared around
I dunno, I suppose you could read that as gang-rape, if you wanted to, but it makes me picture the GSP making nails and fittings in Ligier's forge, or beating the shit out of a training dummy in whatever-the-MArtist-3CD's-name-is, or burying his nose in a book in Orablis's libraries or standing witness at the edge of the Ravine of Whispers, or taking part in one of the Brass Dancer's big Disney song-and-dances.
>>
What are the best ways to build initiative really fast?
>>
>>47841019
Roll good Join Battle.
>>
>>47841031
So 1/round is basically what to expect?
>>
>>47841049
What? You mean 1 Initiative per round? No, you should do better than that, unless your Withering damage or damage rolls really suck.
>>
>>47841049
???

You get as much as you deal withering damage+1
>>
>>47841004
When combined with Lilleth and all the other messed up shit, context basically confirms gang rape
>>
>>47840928
>but crooked slightly so in the Exalted fashion. Maid of Cold Iron, Liberty Bellow, these kinds of things.
So the Emperor decked in Crimson would be a good name for the God of Avante-Garde Metal?
>>
>>47840551
how did you think I started play knowing "swallowed darkness style"? learned it directly from the source
>>
>>47841095
>>47841092
OH! I thought that you decreased theirs by the withering damage, and only increased yourself by one. That makes a lot more sense.

Is there a reason to not take martial arts as your supernal? I know that it only requires up to essence 3, but I can't really find anything else that pops out to me.
>>
>>47841159
Take whatever your character is THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST at.
>>
>>47841102
Which, as far as I'm concerned, isn't primarily bad because it's creepy, but because it just doesn't fit Exalted's Hell. Most of the Yozi might have no moral objection to the idea of gang rape, and they certainly aren't nice people, but that kind of petty, person-scale nastiness for its own sake just...doesn't make any sense in the context. It might make sense for demons in some other setting where demons are evil just for the sake of evil, but not in Exalted.
>>
>>47840780
do i still have enough for rose lipped seduction style and celestial bliss trick?
>>
>>47841019
fight better than the person you are fighting
>>
>>47841199
It also makes no sense from the perspective of "we want this being of beyond godlike power to kind of be on our side. Let's rape him for a while and see how it goes."
>>
>>47841102
See, I don't think that logic holds. I don't think that, because there's one very icky sex thing in another section, that everything in that chapter should viewed in the rapiest light possible.
>>
>>47841739
Together they set a tone
>>
>>47841734
Addendum: granted that the Infernals of 2e were pretty much Yozi fuccbois, but I really hated the interpretation of them as Yozi fuccbois. I really hate the interpretation of any Solar level Exalted, or any Exalt at all really, as anybody's fuccbois. Unless, you know, it's your delicious foxy Lunar Husbando. But he gets off on being a fuccboi, he made his choice.
>>
>>47841734
>Those Green Sun Princes who have given thought to their lifespan assume they will live thousands of years, like the Solars before them. They are wrong. Each Infernal Exaltation labors under a strain far greater than the Unconquered Sun ever intended it to bear. The Green Sun Princes, in accordance with the Ebon Dragon’s intentional design, have a projected lifespan shorter than that of even the Dragon-Blooded. The Yozis do not want their god-slaying weapons to grow up to become potential peers and rivals.

The Yozi give precisely zero shits about the Infernals.
>>
>>47841761
This, it isn't that one NEEDS to read that in the rapiest way possible, but because of how the rest of the 2e Infernals book is written, it just has really unfortunate implications.

Like, Lillun being a 12 year old girl turned into a psychotic furiously masturbating disgusting hambeast fucked on a dare as a way of conflict resolution between Infernals makes it hard to read anything in that book in a charitable light.
>>
>>47841820
That would really dumb, dumb in the 'cognitively impaired' kind of way. I mean, giving a fuck about Infernals on any personal level is one thing, but not caring about whether your tools actually work, whether they work as intended, or whether they're even in your possession, is incredibly idiotic. Nothing in the passage you quote supports such a level of idiocy, either.
>>
>>47841880
Do you rape your spanner?

No? Then you give a shit about it.

The Yozis don't
>>
>>47841905
Okay, so why did the Yozis go through the trouble of creating the Infernals in the first place if they don't actually care about whether they serve the Reclamation or any other purpose the Yozis might care about?
>>
>>47841934
They're stuck in inside-out Malfeas and making their own Exalts failed, what else are they going to do to fill thei time
>>
>>47841940
But anon, the - decidedly non-canon - interpretation you're proposing means throwing most of the Infernals book to the trash, since that book is written on the assumption that the Yozis do indeed want the Reclamation to succeed and consider Infernals the tools for that particular job.
>>
>>47841820
I know, they're also stupid. GSP'S had a "break these cuffs" mechanic, even in 2e. Like, part of why Infernals were so shittily written in terms of lore was how they were portrayed as these uberpowered ultra beasts that the Yozi apparently weren't terrified of.

After getting murdered by their previous incarnations.

If the whole point of Exalts is breaking through their barriers and limitations of what is and is not impossible, any methods of control that might possibly them off are incredibly unwise.

2e Infernals and Abyssals were awful largely because the lore was just like "NUH UH THEY'RE SLAVES CAUSE THEY JUST ARE" thus making them really boring in terms of possible character arcs.
>>
>>47841981
Infernals as a whole are invaluable.

Green Sun Princes individually are just human fleshlights you tricked into coming to you house.
>>
>>47841989
*piss them off.
>>
>>47841994
That makes no sense whatsoever. If the Yozis turn each Green SUn Prince individually against them, then the Infernals as a whole will turn against them, because "Infernals as a whole" isn't something distinct from and unrelated to individual Infernals. You're essentially suggesting that the Yozis are genuine idiots - not just mad or inhuman or broken, but also simply not very bright, even by the standards of mere mortals.
>>
Is the Reclamation actually possible?
>>
>>47821298
>You, as the Chosen of a God, are stopped by what others might think of you?

Chejop Kejak did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47842696

In 2e it was, in 3e it probably won't be (assuming there is anything recognizable as "The Reclamation" in 3e at all), but it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>47842696
No, not even in the least. The only way it could happen is if the PCs were Infernals who also had the Reclamation as their goal.
>>
>>47842696
in the sense of the yozi's getting out no. But they don't really need to anymore. If they get a way of passage and flood creation with third circle demons then things are still just as bad.
>>
>>47842696
Ask the GM.

If you are the GM, then sure, but only if you want it to be.
>>
File: 1448476483160.jpg (60 KB, 506x810) Image search: [Google]
1448476483160.jpg
60 KB, 506x810
>>47842712
Hey, man, I've played enough XCOM to not trust uncertain odds of success. Taking the 100% shot was the right move, you don't gamble with apocalypses.
>>
>>47842737
The current direction for Infernals seems to be that the Yozi shoved superpowers and a hefty dose of crazy into people out of spite, insanity, and the ability to live vicariously through the Infernals by way of a link to their exaltation. The Reclamation is implied to be the story the Yozis sell to Infernals about the Solars' betrayal in the first age to get them to seek out power in Creation. I.E. your previous incarnations once ruled Creation. Don't let anyone tell you you don't deserve it kiddo. Reclaim it.
>>
>>47842970
Source?
>>
>>47843085
I don't want to go through the whole conga line of hearsay, but basically they put forward the Infernals preview during the Kickstarter and it cast the Infernals as the "Devil Rajahs, the mad Tyrants of the First Age returned" as their new theme. Reclamation was still a Yozi plot to get out of Superjail which involved backstabbing the Infernals.

The response, to the surprise of the Devs, was more or less "fuck that, fuck Reclamation, we want the Infernals to be the big dick G's and we do not want ANOTHER situation of Exalts being shit on by an unavoidable future metaplot that eats the setting up."

At which point the devs were like "shit, okay, fuck Reclamation we didn't like it either." Flash forward a bit and Holden made a forum post hinting that he found the idea of returned mad solar tyrants resplendent with the powers of Hell to reclaim their thrones to be hella compelling and implying that Reclamation is now the Infernals rocking forward to bring a hatefucking to the world that their exaltations remember screwing them.

Twice.
>>
File: 1440053922285.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1440053922285.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>When you're rolling a pool of 15-20 dice for mostly everything
>Roll 3 or less success
>Nearly everytime (I've rolled exactly two times over the mean for a dice pool so far this campaign)
>For 3 weeks straight

I am getting *very* fucking salty over these fucking "quantum" dice on Roll20
>>
>>47843346
what fucking things did you do to piss the maidens off that bad?
>>
So, do Gold Faction Sidereals genuinely like Solars in 3e or are they still smug "Heh, we can totally manipulate these people that are the most powerful things in the world and they'll never know", or is it just up to the individual Sidereal? I got the impression from 2e that they just really didn't give a shit about Solars asides from them being really really REALLY good problem solvers.
>>
>>47843470
>or is it just up to the individual Sidereal?
id assume this, as it's been the reigning answer for most editions
>I got the impression from 2e that they just really didn't give a shit about Solars asides from them being really really REALLY good problem solvers.
Some of them defiantly. I took many of them as genuinely liking solars, but at the same time they did absolutely almost destroy creation. So one sidereal might just look at a solar as a tool and another might think that solar could genuinely save the world but will also likely go off on a bad course if left to their own.
>>
>>47843470

"Liking" Solars is a stupid move from any standpoint. They're powerful, passionate individuals that can't really be held culpable to anyone else. Becoming friends with something like that is a good way to get fucked over, if only because you just happen to be standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Gold Faction's always been about "Solars are useful to have around and are vital to avoid catastrophe, but letting them actually wear the crown is what nearly fucked the planet." as opposed to the Bronze Faction, which concluded that Solars are going to fuck the planet whether they wear the crown or not.

This is also why people confuse "Lookshy doesn't kill Solars on sight" (pragmatic) with "Lookshy are pro-Solar" (idiotic)
>>
>>47843470
They think Solars are the best hope for creation, and they're of the opinion that the best way to get them to save Creation is to subtly manipulate them towards problems by giving advice and steering them in the right direction.

I doubt any Sidereal with any wisdom would consider the appropriate response to dealing with Solars to be smugness. They know they're playing with fire.
>>
File: 1448575536155.jpg (294 KB, 760x901) Image search: [Google]
1448575536155.jpg
294 KB, 760x901
>>47843404
I don't know, but they hate me, because I managed to roll 3, 1, 2, botch in a row with double 10's and a pool of 20.

I also checked the standard deviation for each pool I've rolled and compared against my rolls. 73% of my rolls so far have been under a standard deviation, with 26% under two standard deviations.

Even on my successes, I'm well below a standard deviation, let alone the mean, with the only reason it's a success is because we're Essence 1 Solars and we're not facing any serious threats just yet.
>>
File: 1447734921149.jpg (89 KB, 945x709) Image search: [Google]
1447734921149.jpg
89 KB, 945x709
>>47843506
>>47843512
>>47843565
So basically a Gold Faction Sidereal good at their job would likely be a good mentor and friendly enough (because hey there's no need to be a dick if you don't have to), but not get too attached because if the Solar goes nuts they might have to be the one to kill him (or more likely the one who plots their incredibly roundabout assassination that leaves no trace of concrete evidence leading back to them), and they would likely push the Solar to deal with bigger problems rather than let them indulge themselves in idle bullshit like conquering Threshold states for shits and giggles.
>>
>>47843689

You got it.

There are, as always, exceptions one way or the other, because Exalts are individuals, not faction-robots, but that's the "ideal" of things.
>>
>>47843321
>At which point the devs were like "shit, okay, fuck Reclamation we didn't like it either." Flash forward a bit and Holden made a forum post hinting that he found the idea of returned mad solar tyrants resplendent with the powers of Hell to reclaim their thrones to be hella compelling and implying that Reclamation is now the Infernals rocking forward to bring a hatefucking to the world that their exaltations remember screwing them.

I like it.
>>
>>47844217
Me too, man. My Infernal boner is maximum. See you in 42 years.
>laughingashton.jpg
>>
So I'm also brand new to the setting and I'm skimming the 3e core:

So are mortals essentially cattle in Creation? They otherwise seem to be just "there." Is there any way a group of mortals could be a threat?

So the Wyld is basically Oz/Wonderland/Narnia on The Worst Drug Trip?
>>
>>47844675
mortals can do all the shit they can do in real life so no

sorta kinda. it borrows from human ideas and constantly changes but yeah
>>
>>47844675
>So are mortals essentially cattle in Creation?
Mortals are people. They vastly outnumber everything else in the world and are like 80-90% of what you will meet with, at least until you go places like Malfeas or Wyld. Exalts are also humans and, as such, interactions with them are most natural. Your character probably has a great deal of ties and friends from before he was Exalted and he won't discard them just because he suddenly got powerful. Heracles still had mortal wife and kids and he cared about them (at least until he killed them). Seeing mortals as cattle is the kind of thing that brought the Usurpation. Besides, Guild is lead mostly by mortals.
>>
>>47844602

>My Infernal boner is maximum.

If that's the case, have an Infernal Waifu.
>>
>>47841734

maybe they just don't understand?
humans use sex as a bonding exercise, right? its...fun for them and stuff? time to grow penises boys. no mountains don't count, make a smaller one we don't want to hurt them, not *too* careful though, we want them to like us.
>>
>>47841820
...not sure how you're getting that from this section. reads more the opposite to me
>>
>>47842712
desu it probably WAS the right call...
>>
>>47845347
Basphomy in Verdigris is bae.
>>
>>47844675
Trained mortal soldiers with a good commander can be a deadly threat to elementals, Fae, ghosts. They have a harder time with gods because gods come back after a while.

Mortal sorcerers are a thing, and only worse off relative to Exalts because their dice pools are smaller. A mortal sorcerer is going to need a small kingdom's backing and a circle of peers to pull off what a young Twilight can - but he CAN do it.
>>
>>47845347

I'd hit it
>>
>>47844217
I liked the old infernals :(
>>
>>47825458

Man, I posted War charms a few times here recently and only one person ever commented on them.
>>
>>47843470
to be fair the manipulative smugness is part of their version of the curse iirc, and a good number of them are getting on in years...>>47843565
>>
What level of working would it be to restore just a animal to youth?
>>
>>47848049

Same as a person.
>>
>>47841260
Barely. If you fail you will not have enough for any good defensive charms
>>
>>47845876
Aside from all that, there is also the fact that majority of the kingdoms in the Creation are populated and ruled by mortals, and that the Guild is run by mortals. Mortals have plenty of weight to throw around.
>>
File: exorcist-atlantica-online.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
exorcist-atlantica-online.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1200
I want to play, but I will probably have to GM again, won't I?
>>
>>47852150
Probably.
>>
>>47852208
Anyone ever GMd a 1 on 1 game of Exalted, via text? I feel like I should start small....
>>
>>47852213
In my opinion and experience, 2-3 players is easier to run for than 1. Interactions between player characters sort of add content to the game without the ST having to write it, at least as long as the players are half-decent and into the game. 1 on 1 games I've GMed - not Exalted, other games - have been fun, but they've tended to be more GM-driven, in a way.
>>
>>47852213
I have, actually. The first ~two sessions worth of content (approximately, it was a "bursty" kind of play-by-post; no content for a few days, then we'd both be on at the same time and hammer out a ton of progress at once) were a relatively scripted situation that lead to me teaching the basic mechanics for the various subsystems and giving a feel for the sort of general level of knowledge and outlook of the standard peasant in Creation.

After that, the GM/Player labels got a lot fuzzier. The player got some holdings and minions, and took over descriptions for those things. They became pro-active about progressing their motivation, so scenes and conflicts were often dictated by their actions, so they put a hand into describing those things. I mean, when a Solar is being active rather than reactive it's not hard for them to dictate the terms of engagement.

Eventually the responsibilities got passed around enough that we were basically just writing a novel together instead of playing an RPG. Exalted's mechanics are so cumbersome, we used them less and less until the primary reason we even tracked character sheets was to accumulate XP and buy Charms for the main character as a way of telling what was reasonable to narrate them doing.

After six or eight months the Solar had a stable kingdom and killed the bad dude from their backstory and we were done. It ended up being a reasonably shit-tier fanfiction level of writing. Which I was proud of, considering the official Exalted novels tend towards dreadfully shit-tier fanfiction levels.
>>
>>47847377
Ehhh.... their hubris CAN manifest as smugness, but it's not a mandatory expression of the curse for them. They just tend towards thinking that they know best for Creation and everything else.

Some Sidereals might be smug about this. Some might view themselves as unsung martyrs and be consumed by bitterness, some might literally work themselves to death, and as a group they can do things of world shaking arrogance like, say, manipulate the Dragon Blooded into taking control of Creation.
>>
>>47852721
That sounds pretty fun all things considered. I guess being an Exalted storyteller is not easy at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBI2Sntjblg
Would pulling a battlefield annihilating ax out of Elsewyr be considered overkill?
>>
>>47852994
Depends on who you're fighting.

It'd be a Solar Circle Sorcery for sure.
>>
>>47853034
>>47852994
Or an Essence 6 Melee charm for Solars.
>>
tutorial for 2e is gone apparently? archive says it can't be displayed because of robots.txt
>>
>>47853295
Yup.
>>
>>47853295
Shame. It was really fun and nicely presented what Exalted was about*. I guess we will have to make do with tutorial threads on rpg.net.

*super-powered lesbians collecting their own harems
>>
File: cat.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>47842970
I don't get it. The yozi would still be trapped.
>>
>>47854678
Trapped is relative.
>>
>>47854678

What of it? The Yozi would be trapped either way. This just means they get to drag Creation kicking and screaming down with them as well, as fits their presentation as spiteful and bitter creatures, who do nothing (save music and dance) without malice.

The question has never been "Can the Yozi get free?" but "How much damage will they do in trying?"
>>
File: 126546306.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
126546306.gif
1 MB, 256x192
>>47852284
I guess I'm going to try getting three players first. Thanks for the tip anon!
>>
>>47830365
Infernals are better shapeshifters than lunars because of that charm. If you want to look like a squirrel you will, essence aura included in the case of 2e essence sight.

in my games I basically let it completely change what the character looks like, taller/shorter, thinner/fatter, wider hips, whatever they wanted. I just applied their appearance score as normal, so they can't make themselves more beautiful via it.
>>
>>47855090
Upon closer investigation they cannot be anything other than human. Apologies. Still, they're fantastic human shapeshifters, look like a solar, dragonblood, sidereal, whatever you want.
>>
>>47856027
Crushing Luna's Paw

The Ebon Dragon does not care that magics lie within the purviewsof other beings, for he is nothing and therefore everything.

This charm enhances it's pre-requisite, allowing Infernals to wrap themselves in shadows and take the appearance of animals. Like Lunar Exalts they may take on appropriate cosmetic and mechanical mutations for the animal copied.
>>
>>47856107
Is that a custom charm? It's not in the old 2.5e anathema and I can't seem to find it in the books.
>>
>>47856124
Someone made something to that effect on a forum. I doubt I could find it. The name was in response to people saying the idea "stepped on Lunar's toes" thematically
>>
>>47856140
Hah. That's pretty funny. Though I could certainly see why people would say that.
>>
>>47854721
Even without the malice, being a prisoner with some degree of power over the world is preferable to being a prisoner with no influence whatsoever outside their prison.
>>
>>47855090
Everybody is better than Lunars.

I suspect all these "new" Exalts will be better than Lunars in many many ways, have better defined abilities, backgrounds and themes.

Lunars will always be the weakest, most boring Celestial.
>>
>>47856515
All I can do is pray that statement is wrong this edition. Given their track record though...
>>
>>47855090
that isn't how it works
>>
>>47856140
eddy is troll. troll is life.
>>
>>47857063
If you read my reply you see I rescinded that animal part and apologized.
>>
Would you allow a player to take both large and small mutations to end up normal sized?

If so then as written It would be a wash with attribute points, trade a -2 for a 0 health level, and add a +1 difficulty to hit.
Does that sound ok for 2 positive mutation points?
>>
>>47857782
>Would you allow a player to take both large and small mutations to end up normal sized?

No, that's retarded. They cancel each other out and you get your merit dots back to spend elsewhere
>>
>>47857782
Absolutely not, that's silly. All the bonuses are attributed to those mutations. If you're just normal size you get no benefits from either, because you're neither of those things. You're normal size.
>>
what if you're normal size on the whole, but a really funny shape/build? Like a midget giant or a giant dwarf?
>>
>>47857972
Still no. That's dumb. You're neither large nor small. You are normal sized. You have a weird shape, yeah, but that doesn't make you large or small.

And definitely not getting you the +1 difficulty to hit.
>>
>>47857972
This is sounding like it doesn't have a purpose other than to min-max something to me.
>>
Could Creation survive without exalted?
>>
>>47858790
Well maybe, but the Deathlords would have probably taken over by now.
>>
>>47858039
nah, it just sounds like the sort of thing the wyld might produce
>>
>>47858815
Right but there's not really any good reason to try for the weird statline you're looking for. You're either big, small or normal, with the appropriate stats for that. If you're wanting this in game and you're an ST just do it, this board isn't the be all and end all. If you're a player ask your ST as he will be the be all and end all, I just personally think the idea is silly.
>>
>>47858790
Well, no. The outside is wants to undo it, the below wants to erase it, and the five days in the direction of The Mask want to reclaim it.

Exalted are the only thing stopping one or more of these from happening
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.