[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #898: Jumper Blew It Up Again Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99
File: Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47812466
>>
>>47818854
You have no proof that it was me. Again.
>>
>>47818870
There's plenty of proof... in your own mind!
>>
>>47818854
It totally was probably not my fault this time. Or at least not entirely my fault.
If they didn't want it blown up they shouldn't have made it so fragile!
>>
>>47817092
>>Sekirei + Violet Lantern Ring
>Hmm. I made my Choir my Sekirei, but I haven't done GL yet. Thanks for the suggestion, anon!
In light of my newest plan for my Choir, see above, can anyone help me out on the Violet Lantern Rings? What do they do, how do they work, all that good stuff.

If it helps to give context, its the Righteous choir we're talking about and, oh, I also imported them into Rosario+ as Succubi.
>>
>>47818854
Yeah, probably. Which one was it, today?
>>
>>47818854
YOU HAVE NO PROVE! NONE!

I made sure of that.
>>
If I have kanka which lets me reinforce my body with Mana. What are my upper limits on how much I can boost my body's power?
>>
File: aoe.jpg (74 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
aoe.jpg
74 KB, 720x720
>>47818854
>Jumper Blew It Up Again
Deal with it.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>47818950
Upper limit would probably be what Jack Rakan can do.
>>
File: Nope.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>47819053
>>
How small do the objects I can feed the Omni-Plant have to be?
>>
>>47818950
Kanka doesn't actually do that. It allows you to combine Chi and Mana, which usually can't be done.

You can already use Mana to reinforce your body without it with Negima magic. But anyway, if you did that, it depends on how much Mana you have? Not sure if there's actually much of a limit.

Jack Rakan and such are casually blowing mountains apart through
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6 MB, 600x338
>>47818854
>>
File: SpiderJumpercolor.png (68 KB, 274x492) Image search: [Google]
SpiderJumpercolor.png
68 KB, 274x492
Do you ever draw stuff from your chain? Pic related is current jumper!Spider.
>>
>>47818903
For as amusing as that sounds and, honestly, as advantageous as it may be to stack love and devotion perks onto that group I feel compelled to point out that Violet Rings are a trap option.

They are literal yandere rings. Violet Lantern users freeze their loved ones in crystal and kill them. It's stupid, but that's canonically what they do.

Avoid this plan and those rings.
>>
>>47819246
You're thinking about comic violet lanterns.

The difference between those and GTAS violet lanterns, is in canon someone literally talks to the queen and she goes "oh okay, maybe that stuff is kind of a dick move. Yeah, we should stop that"
>>
>>47818903
For extra fun remember that the Rings can duplicate themselves and you are only limited by your number of batteries, you should have nine in total with yours and eight companions. That is enough for nine groups of ring slingers.
>>
>>47819226
I tried
>>
>>47819246
They do that because the Zamorans make them do it. It's an aspect of culture, not an innate part of the Violet Light.
>>
>>47819226
I drew a few things, shame I can't post them from my phone.
>>
So would a Keyblade work very well as a focus for magic from other systems?
>>
>>47819226
I write, I don't draw. No talent for it, unfortunately.
>>
>>47819283
>You're thinking about comic violet lanterns.
Are animated series green rings weak to yellow?
>>
File: Kon smug.gif (191 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
Kon smug.gif
191 KB, 500x364
>>47818854
Those Boches blew themselves up.
I just replaced the fuses at the munitions plant I knew would be sending grenades at my boys.
It's not entirely my fault that German quality control was on the decline as France became known as the Cursed Front.

>>47819226
I plan to break out my old doodle pad when I get a new computer, so that should be fun.
>>
>>47819321
Seriously? Is there any way to encourage rings to duplicate or to push them toward one bearer or another?
>>
>>47819226
Nope, no ability to draw nor do I have the motivation to further that kind of skill to a point where I won't suck.

Though I have gotten some people to draw jump-related things in the past.
>>
>>47819532
Not sure how it works exactly but Power Rings can propagate themselves, usually by making a copy of themselves.
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150 KB, 515x322) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150 KB, 515x322
>>47819386
I would imagine it would work as well as a wand or a staff. Just assume it's already "attuned" to you.
I have no idea how that would work for something like, say, Harry Potter, which requires a specific form of focus (ie, specially made wands), but at the very least it would be unwieldy as hell. Yeah, try to swish and flick THAT, Flitwick.

>>47819226
So far I've doodled a concept for my asset from [C] (still waiting for that jump, by the way), and my customized Nobodies from Kingdom Hearts. They aren't especially detailed and it's really better to call them doodles, but it's about all I'm willing to do for an imaginary power trip.

Sometimes I think about doodling altforms or altmodes, because I have a varied selection, but I have so damn many that I'd probably be at it all day, and I just don't care enough.

>>47819246
I have a Violet ring and I regret nothing.
>>
>>47819608
Sora does a pretty good job swishing and flicking. If you really want it to blend in, though, then maybe just try to synthesize up a keychain that turns it into a miniature wand-looking Keyblade?
>>
File: efd.jpg (5 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
5 KB, 165x115
>>47819246
Violet sun!
Violet sun over paradise!
>>
So the the biggest loss in the Horus Heresy was Magnus kicking a hole in daddy emp's homemade webway, yes?
>>
>>47819734
>biggest loss
More that the awful side effects of said hole kicking fucked everything up.
>>
>>47819734
No, he broke the psychic wall around Terran space. The webway project was already a hole, offer Magnus a quick non warp trip to Terra and you skip that plot point.
>>
>>47819608
Well, if you want to use your Keyblade as a magic focus i'd recommend going for short & lightweight over the Buster Sword model.

On the upside you'll never need to fear losing your wand (because you can summon it at will), so you can save that 600cp for Wandless Magic.
>>
>>47819734
Yes, and that's why the Eldar prostitution sector never became as successful as it could have.
>>
>>47819734
Biggest lost was half the Imperium basically deciding that they were going to follow Chaos. The Imperium lost a lot of records, culture, and technology. Warhammer 30k Horus Heresy table top shows all the crazy stuff that the Legions had access too. Like jetbike technology that was basically lost.
>>
>>47819838
And all of it is STILL vastly, laughably inferior to DAoT tech. Not that Emps wasn't trying to bring that stuff back, of course. Tech was actually advancing back then, unlike now where it's a backslide.
>>
Jumpers, I just started reading the Dresden Files books, and I find myself wanting some of the super coffee potion that he makes in Fool Moon.

So, Tell me about your Coffee. Where does a jumper in-the-know go for a really good cup of Joe?
>>
>>47819897
While you're reading it, can you clear up whether law breaking works the way Wildcard says it does or the way the Anon from last thread says it does?
>>
>>47819916
Well, at best I'll be giving my opinion as a random anon, but I'm certainly giving some thought to it as I read.
>>
>>47819897
Dune, Spice-Coffee mother fucker.
>>
>>47819096
So, nobody going to answer my question?
>>
>>47820025
Nope.
>>
File: PRAISE GAHD.jpg (11 KB, 178x248) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE GAHD.jpg
11 KB, 178x248
Other than DnD, what are some magic systems that allow resurection without being Black/Dark/corrupting/ect?
>>
>>47819865
DAoT stuff was made by AI or "Men of Iron". So it's like caveman trying to build a spacecraft out of rocks. The Imperium having any their technology is all due the fact the AI actually dumbed down instructions into STCs.

Even then you had civilizations that were crazy advanced. Like in the one Horus Heresy books, they ran into a human world that had mechanized centaur personal platforms, and "crossbows" that fired exploding bolts of energy. The Imperium basically had to Exterminatus them.
>>
>>47820072
>Made by AI
No, it was made by humans, and included AI. It wasn't a Matrix situation. It was a Terminator one.
>>
>>47820025
Here you go!
The following are items that can be fed to the omni plant:

Books (general, fishing, skill, toddler, written, and sheet music)
Ingredients (harvestable produce, fish, and grocery ingredients)
Candles
Rubber duckies
Teddy bears
Toy box toys
There are several things to consider about the items that can be fed to:

Cooking recipes, alchemy recipes, and comic books cannot be fed to omni plants. This means that the players cannot exploit Ambrosia recipe book worth §12,000.
Not all plants are considered as ingredients. Death flowers, forbidden fruit, and crystal flowers cannot be fed to omni plants in particular.
Inedible plants may still be considered as ingredients, such as kelp, inedible mushrooms, mandrake root, and wolfsbane flower.
Imaginary friend doll is considered as a teddy bear, but cannot be fed to omni plants nonetheless.
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 858x990
Who made the Witcher Jump?

With Witcher 3 B&W done and out for a few weeks now. It could use a little sprucing up and updating.
>>
>>47819897
Klatchian Coffee is best. Get knurd on the Discworld.

>>47820025
No one knows. Wiki says you can feed it stuff like Books, Ingredients (harvestable produce, fish, and grocery ingredients), Candles, Rubber duckies, Teddy bears, Toy box toys.

So probably around that size.
>>
>>47820066
Overlord, Dragon's Crown, any SMT jump.
>>
>>47820066
Lovecraft.
>>
>>47820072
Oh yeah, the Interex. Those guys were cool. They were like the awesome htbrid between the Imperium and the Tau, only actually making that work somehow. Chaos couldn't even touch them, the Ruinous Powers had to manipulate the Space Marines into killing them.
>>
>>47820109
>>47820121
Huh, alright thanks. I was thinking I might use it to replicate swords, but using it for food and stuff will come in handy in certain settings.
>>
>>47820066
Aion or whatever it was called. The MMO with the angels.

Specifically a perk that lets you rez people less than 6 months dead. Not sure if that extends to the magic system but there you go.
>>
>>47820145
Ai, Ai.
>>47820144
>SMT
Okay so given previous discussions about that series powers, is it actual resurrection or just RPG "almost dead but really just unconscious" reviving?
>>47820224
Might be what I'm looking for, thanks.
>>
So, jumpers, i´d like to ask for ideas. Since my chain is currently basically me making lots of money with my crime empire, these are my current plans to gather large ammounts of it in jumps:
>Twilight: Skin the sparkly vampires, eat them since i need to eat people, make clothing or sell the skin for it´s "beauty" and durability
>One Piece: Using nets from my silk, capturing mermaids for slave trade. Nothing too advanced here, but the poison fruit will be useful for my plans...
>Worm: Here´s the big one. I was talking with people about selling Stands, but the high end powerlevel at random would be an issue, so i´m looking for alternatives to selling powers. Options are mostly Twilight vampire blood advertised as inmortality and maybe RE parasites, but i need some more stuff. Also devising a way to skin the Endbringers since the materials they´re made of are very valuable, but i don´t know how i could accomplish this without some serious power boost from where i´m in. Also Taylor scares me.
Has anyone else done these kinds of things in jump? Any suggestions on other jumps that could advance my goal of swimming in a pile of cash big enough to make Scrooge McDuck jealous?
>>
>>47820187
The Sword Plant perk from King Arthur can do that (replicate swords).
As can Minecraft's Too Many Items, Cheat Mode and Equivalent Exchange.
>>
FCK
>>
>>47820292
Well, the Twilight one won't work. Dead vampire skin is rigid and stone-like. Maybe use it as an inlay, instead? And for One Piece, there's already a pretty big slave trade for mermaids, I'm not sure you'll be able to compete against the big companies.
>>
>>47820292
>swimming in a pile of cash big enough to make Scrooge McDuck jealous
Jump Master of Magic. Take Alchemy and when you finish the option that gets you mana by being worshipped.
After that jump Spice & Wolf and take Respect of the Divine.
Set yourself up as a god. Enjoy unlimited gold for doing nothing.

Or jump Minecraft and take Industrialcraft and/or Equivalent Exchange to make gold from nothing with no effort.

Crime might pay, but it's too much effort for too little gain for a jumper. Also constantly has silly do-gooders coming after you and messing up your operations.
>>
So do MP Haste and MP Rage scale well? When you get to the point where you're trading mountain-busting punches, is mana effectively a non-issue?
>>
>>47820342
Equivalent Exchange can get you a lot of gold, this is true. A full Condenser can produce more gold than all the gold currently in circulation. Much better than making money and buying gold, especially since you can feed the Condenser with just random shit.
>>
>>47820342
It´s more of a flavour thing. I don´t just want money, i want my underlings too. The fact that i can set up a monster brothel after Generic Dungeon Builder is something that i haven´t yet expanded on, and probably won´t. And honestly, getting money for nothing feels too cheaty for me.
>>
>>47820300
Yeah, heard enough about the Minecraft jump to know most of that. Did not know about the Sword Plant thing though. Thanks!
>>
>>47820292
>skin the Endbringers since the materials they´re made of are very valuable
Are they? They get more durable as you go further in, so the skin is the worst part. And it's all some kind of crystal, instead of 'skin'.

As for money... Treasure Planet has a pretty damn nice hoard.
>>
>>47820066
Most MMOs should, but Aion specifically mentions it. Drop-in line has two resurrects.
>>
>>47820398
Endbringer bits are all worthless, since they're dimensionally-overlaid junk crystal rather than anything durable. If you don't have that dimensional overlay then they're dross.
>>
>>47820396
Basically anything you can shove into the ground grows in bushels.
>>
>>47820373
Uncountable riches is honestly the least of what EE can do.
It also comes with effective invulnerability, the ability to turn anything into anything else (that you have a sample of), armor and jewelry that lets you shoot lava/water/lightning/air blasts and does stuff like make you immune to lava, let you breathe underwater, fly, grow plants, transmute matter and a whole lot of other stuff.

That's a whole lot of power in one perk, and Minecraft isn't all that dangerous even for a jumper fresh out of Pokemon (unless you take the wrong drawbacks).

The only downside is that you have to set that shit up first. But once you've done that you can store it in your warehouse.

>>47820381
Being a god generally comes with underlings. Or so i hear anyway.
Crime lord is just so... plebian. You're a jumper! A being of eldritch knowledge and infinite cosmic power (in training). Doing the work yourself, and distasteful work too, is just undignified.
>>
>>47819897
>>47820014
>>47820121

So, I'm thinking for best results, I may want to mix the Duncan Hills coffee from the Metalocalypse jump, with Discworld Klatchian Coffee. Use SCP-914 set to Fine to grind the beans together and hope I get ground beans on the output (or experiment until I do) brew the coffee, and dissolve a measure of the Spice Melange into the resulting brew.

Then, perhaps use that as the basis for the Super Coffee potion Bob helps Harry whip up.
>>
>>47820292
The heist jump gets you an account that follows after each jump, monopoly lets money convert into local finances, spice & wolf gives you the ability to spend gigantic sums without worrying about inflation and other shit, and sherlock holmes has a ledger to transfer assets. Combine that lot with alchemy or equivalent exchange and crash commodity markets on the last days of each jump for near to infinite finances.
>>
I can't decide between Nobody and Keyblade Wielder. This is hard.
>>
>>47820456
The dimensional overlay seems to apply even after it's separated from the creature itself, going by things like Chevalier's armor.
>>
>>47820534
Both
>>47820492
I take a more friendly approach to my underlings than a god could possibly. Atm jumper is not anywhere close to infinite power or eldritch knowledge and probably won´t be there for a while. The post-spark goal is basically controlling crime in the multiverse, regulating shit and slowly eradicating drugs, basically controlling crime to both profit and lessen it´s impact somewhat.
>>
>>47820602
>Both
Can't. They're both backgrounds.
>>
Im working on a new project, anyone have any ideas for how to increase the size or power of a soul? I was thinking of using a growth spell and overcharging it but I am not really sure how well it would work. I dont want to pop.

Any ideas? Prefferably via magic? I would use arcane but just saying I use arcane seems a bit cheesy.
>>
>>47820622
Be a Nobody, buy a Keyblade.
>>
>>47820650
It's about the perks, not the sword.
>>
>>47820602
So, wait, drugs are bad, but slavery is a-okay?

Huh.
>>
>>47820654
Figure out which one has more of the perks you want, go for that one, then buy the perks from the other. Until you run out of points, despite the seemingly-generous 1200 CP limit.
>>
>>47820686
But I can't
>>
How sharp/damaging are Keyblades anyways and how strong can their wielder's get?
Sora can easily cut apart large buildings, but there's not exactly a lot of information on how tough Heartless are, and what little information I could find on character's stats says that Sora is planet-busting and ftl, which doesn't sound right.
>>
Generic Parenting-Why do I do these things to myself?
0/1500
Jumper Jr, Toddler, 5 Months Old, 21 Girls, 26 Boys
Caring
Quiant and Distant little Village-Thank god, because otherwise cops might come around asking questions about my Polygamy. And then Azula would get mad, and things would be burning, and it just wouldn't end well
Free Gentle Hands
Free Because I Love You
Discount Rest Your Head
Discount I'm Just Disappointed
Discount You Be Good, Now
Discount You Made Them Cry!
Free Multiverse's Best Dad Mug
Free Pink Apron
Free Music Box
Discount Hundred Acre Woods
Discount Hand Puppet Theatre
Child Proof Spray

Bundles of Joyx46+300- I have 47 Toddlers all from different mothers. Help Me.
What's Thing Thing Do+200- No! Don't touch that!

That number is only going to go up as my chain continues since Parenting holds a Permanent Position of "right before the End jump"

Help Me.
>>
>>47820715
So are you joining a village or are you starting one?
>>
What kind of existential crisis am I going to have if I create an unholy concoction of Discworld's Scumble and Klatchian Coffee.
>>
>>47820756
....Yes?
>>
>>47820714
Well, even if Sora has a keyblade, other characters like Cloud, Squall, Goofy, Aladdin, Beast (ESPECIALLY Beast, god damn, he will tear some shit) seem to rip through Heartless no problem.

Sora's not planet busting level, the series is just anime as balls. Power levels fluctuate pretty wildly depending on what's needed at the time.
Going by typical "this is the shit my character can do during normal battles/all the time in game", he's about normal fast, with some glide/limited flight capabilities that let him go about sprinting speed full time if needed. He can hit shit hard enough to crack his way through ice and stone going by the Titan fights, and magic can range from fireballs to large screen clearing attacks that probably clear around twenty yards or so.
Flash stepping is a thing, and can be spammed, but not performed continually, so there's a pause between each step.

In fights against the final bosses and highly conceptual things, shit gets way crazier, but that should be about what they do day-to-day, I think.
>>
>>47820602
I'll have you know i'm a very friendly god.
Worshipping me has very tangible benefits for my faithful (mostly thanks to Civilization perks).
Realm of Myths makes my people healthier, Spirit of the Nation has them benefitting from my inspiring presence from Muse as if i were right there if they're loyal to me, thanks to A Thousand Ships it'll also always boost their morale (and make their faith in me unshakable).
Cantrips means they'll actually get more successful by performing a minor ritual (dedicated to me), and Civic Spiritualism rewards their prayers to me with helpful spirits for their homes and workplaces.
The Hanging Gardens ensure that they'll never go hungry.

How is that any less friendly than being a slave-trading crimelord?
(I'll give you a pass on the Twilight vamps. I burned them all.)

And through MoM i gain massive amounts of mana from their worship, so i have plenty of incentive to take good care of them.
>>
>>47814245
Eventually. I'll start doing things again once I have days off again. I'm on day... 18, I think? I still have at least a week.
THough I'm not sure what I'm missing from the train arc other than some items.
Unless you wanted Hoaqin's souleating bullshit, but I have no plans on offering that. Go make a deal with the same thing he did if you want that.
>>
>>47820902
Getting total control of the slave trade from within would basically allow me to improve the conditions those slaves live in, and would prevent the power vacuum from the old slavers dissapearing. Then, I can slowly educate the slaves, which means people will buy them as some sort of discount maesters-> better conditions for them, and they´d be more expensive.
Sure, slavery ain´t pretty, but it´s gonna be a thing anyways, might as well take it over and make it less horrible.
>>
File: Jumper Orange bot.jpg (460 KB, 700x1011) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Orange bot.jpg
460 KB, 700x1011
>>47820756
Acceptable taste as he has, I wonder how the hell he din't get any bastards in his travels when he lacks the capacity to keep it in his pants and to control his fertility.

But whatever.

>>47820492
Oi there are good parts in being a Crime Lord from a practical perspective.

1 Keep a pulse in the crime to know what is happening.
2 Contacts to the black market when you are too bored or lazy to either get humans for your expirement or those artifacts that you don't wish for others to know you got at all.
3 Having another identity. (As a jumper having another catpaw can be useful and at the last year you may always pursuade your underlings to go and attack in an semi-suicidal fashion for your amusement).

>>47820902
How interesting, we need more jumps where you can give benefits to your followers when a person seeks Apotheosis of one sort or another.
>>
>>47820833
Wait what. Does that mean if you try and fight the final bosses with him you'll die instantly? Does your own power level fluctuate depending on whether you fight conceptual/high powered beings?
Because honestly, just saying that keyblade wielders fluctuate in powerlevel is kind of a cop out, especially since the jump gives you access to reaction commands, which I thought was the reason for the inconsistencies.
>>
>>47820967
>It's okay if I abduct girls and force them to be prostitutes as long as they're nice prostitutes!
>>
>>47820982
Anon is being too tired up in game mechanics. It's better to think of cutscene/final boss stuff as taking off the gloves. He's ALWAYS capable of doing that kind of thing, it's just not necessary all the time. You don't use your full power unless you have to, especially not in anime world.
>>
>>47820986
>It's also okay if I abduct children and force them to be child soldiers in my crime syndicate as long as they're nice soldiers!
>>
>>47820967
If you can take over the slave trade, chances are you can end it too. So no, most gods aren't half the dick you are to their followers at least.
Except the Greeks, maybe. And they're only about equal.
>>
Jumpers I have a question do any of you believe in some code? Like having some sort of honor/code of honor, chivalry, or whatever? Does it ever work well enough for you? or do you believe there is no honor, no whatever so long as you win?
>>
>>47821027
http://youtu.be/otaWQIcTodo
>>
File: #DecisionsDecisions.jpg (80 KB, 1120x633) Image search: [Google]
#DecisionsDecisions.jpg
80 KB, 1120x633
Okay, so I'm looking at Mass Effect and it's looking back at me, teasing, taunting and I had a thought.

I've now given up got me a Fog Fleet Waifu Companion and well, I'm thinking Biotic Tsundere Heavy Cruiser.

Thoughts?
>>
>>47821056
I go with old school chivalry, you know. Before it became a social engineering by the ladies of medieval times.
>>
>>47821094
>given up
How so?
>>
>>47821056
Love and Justice
I believe in helping people wherever I can, and teaching them to help each other. I believe in Redemption.
>>
>>47820967
Or you could just make slavery a religious taboo.
Being that you're a god who can physically manifest (read:show up) when you want and kick all kinds of ass and there's little slavers can do to hide from you there's no reason to go at this sideways.
When slavers tend to be immolated by golden fire from the heavens the slave trade stops fast.
I'll also imagine that those former slaves will be very grateful and inclined to worship the great being who saved them from that fate, so it's not like you get nothing out of it.

>>47820981
There isn't that much, but Spirit of the Nation basically means any perk you have that improves allies around you improves your allies all the time, since you are always "present" around those loyal to you. It stacks up.
And the best part? You're not "doing" anything. You can still be a scientist or play the hero or just goof off, because all of this stuff is automatic.

Also Alpha Centauri's Planet Conciousness perk line lets you communicate with your followers telepathically and use them to boost your mental abilities and pychic powers.

So you get incredible intellect, massive psychic powers and a constant influx of mana for... not doing much of anything.
All you have to do is get your faith started. The improved luck and helpful spirits from your rituals and the fact that your worshippers are more healthy and generally more successful will sustain and spread it without you lifting a finger.
>>
>>47820762
You're going to wish you were dead, as you are at the epicenter of hell - the exact dividing line between KNURD and DRUNK. Your brain will be tearing itself apart in two separate directions.
>>
>>47820292
You could always sell any pokemon you have or if you have some genetics powers make more and sell them off.
>>
File: pfsc_.png (10 KB, 165x176) Image search: [Google]
pfsc_.png
10 KB, 165x176
>>47821004
And Raven can turn into a twelve story jesus avatar, Wolverine can regenerate from a skeleton, and Superman is literally unkillable.
Powers flux based on story.

That anon hasn't played Kingdom Hearts and was saying he didn't think those power levels sounded right, so I gave him examples of what happens in the base game as a sortof bottom level for what to expect.
If you want to assume top level, we can do that, too.

>>47820714
That is exactly right and you can do all of that.
I am not even joking.

Sora does all of that, and you can, too.
>>
>>47821049
Implying the slaves are my followers, that in Westeros slavery would stay down for long, or that jumper!Spider would pass out on a opportunity like that. Reminder, the idea is to give all the slaves a education, which would probably be better than maesters, chances to access my syndicate if they´re good enough, and being treated far better than before, as opposed to being treated like absolute shit.
>>47821027
>>47820986
>implying i would use children at all, when they´re shittier soldiers than well paid, well trained underlings loyal to me because i protect them.
I am not denying what i´m doing is wrong. It´s the lesser evil, though
>Prostitution
I don´t really want to touch on that. Sex slaves would not be trained, and i´d rather get Westeros to have regulated and legalized prostitution, with taxes.
>>47821049
Also, greek gods were assholes to everyone. I´m an asshole to those outside of my syndicate if it would be profitable. I´m not doing evil for fun, i´m doing it for power and profit i can use to make the world suck less. If i was to try ending slavery completely, i´d have to basically advance society itself out of it´s current ideas that "slavery is ok", or they will clamor for it back (the ones who used slaves, admittedly, but they were powerful people). I have 10 years, i can´t do that kind of shit.
>>47821154
I COULD just poison the slavers with flashy poisons, yes. I´m going GoT early in chain though, i´m nowhere near a god in power, i cant take out armies by myself, none of that- I just have loyal people working for me, absurd poisons and knowledge+tech from modern day at most. I can´t singlehandedly end slavery, which is why i let Danny do it and then when she´s dead take over, because slavery will begin again if she dies.
>>
File: Takao.png (190 KB, 437x608) Image search: [Google]
Takao.png
190 KB, 437x608
>>47821130
Sorry, "given up and" got me...blah blah blah.

Takao is far too adorable and dorky to ignore any longer. Also, I thought about a Fog Fleet Ship using Biotics and Element Zero alongside their Thanatonium bullshit and well, I couldn't stop laughing.

Also, I imagined her meeting KanColle Kirishima and I laughed even harder.
>>
>>47820715
>Bundles of Joyx46+300- I have 47 Toddlers all from different mothers. Help Me.

This is why I adopted.
>>
>>47821209
Comicbooks are written by different people at different times for different ends. It's not one continuous story overseen by the same group like KH. They're not comparable.
>>
>>47821218
>I don´t really want to touch on that.
People use slaves for sex whether you trained them for it or not.
>>
>>47821228
>Takao
>Not Hyuuga
Bitch please.
>>
>>47821228
But how is it giving up? Were you trying to do a no waifu run?
>>
>>47821218
>i´m nowhere near a god in power, i cant take out armies by myself
You're thinking too short-term then. You can't affect much change in 10 years (yet), that's true.
But you can always lay a foundation for when you get back post-spark, and becoming a crime boss isn't much of one for making things better.

If you want to build a criminal empire build a criminal empire, but don't pretend you're doing people a favor with it.
The whole "i make things better for the slaves, honestly" spiel is just you trying to soothe your conscience, or at least that's what it sounds like.
>>
For those of you who went Gem in Steven Universe, what's the most complex fusion you ever made?
>>
>>47821300
>badwrongfun
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47821262
I'm already the uber techie on my team Anon!

...fuck, now I have second thoughts. Hey Anon? Fuck you.

>>47821270
I tried to ignore Aoki Hagane because I was fine with just one ship girl companion. Then I realised I can't copy and improve on nanomaterials and union cores until much, much later in my chain.

Shit, and Hyuuga would be the perfect assistant in Mass Effect considering I plan to take over the Shadow Broker's network and introduce new weapons to the black market to force everyone's weapons and defences to keep up while I personally take care of the Illusive Man and leave Miranda in charge with some stern instructions.

Rolling?

Rolling.

Odd for Takao
Even for Hyuuga
>>
File: rf1pyvy.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
rf1pyvy.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1200
>>47821317
I fused with Dante once. We managed to eat all the pizza in the world, drop homeworld into the warp and bring back the 80's.
>>
File: agage8a46vak.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
agage8a46vak.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>47821218
At least you aren't eating the slaves....
>>
>>47821399
At least you aren't like that one anon who had to deal with all those eldar companions because we wanted him to suffer.
>>
File: 467.png (331 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
467.png
331 KB, 680x383
>>47816406
47. Marvel

- Year: 2005
- "Age": 21 years old
- Background: Drop-In
- Energy [Free Drop-In]
- Invisibility [750 left]
- Healing Factor [500 left]
- Teleportation [Discount Drop-In] [200 left]
- Unstable Molecule Uniform [Free Drop-In]
- Friend of the Media [0 left]
- ???

>"This is certainly new."

>"What do you mean, madam?"

>"I have a strange feeling about this place. As if something has its eye on me already. It doesn't feel hostile, but... hrm."

>"Well?"

>"Hawkmon, I might be busy for a while. See too it that my son is safe and that 999 doesn't get himself disintegrated. Mary should be fine barring any unfortunate time loops."

Alright, what're we in for?
>>
>>47821399
EVENS TIME FOR MOLESTING SHIP!
>>
>>47821056
I believe that honor in general (or at least my code of honor) is something that mostly exists to help your allies trust you and to keep you from turning into a monster (spiritually, physically is fine), but it is not meant to hinder you in battle. Meaning that I will try my best to not harm civilians or children, even if they belong to my enemy. But if in a fight where lives are on the line, yours or others, then dirty fighting is just normal fighting.
Beyond that, I believe that freedom is the right of all sapient beings. That violence is not strength. And that compassion is not weakness.
>>
>>47821399
Well, that settles that. Hyuuga wins and I get to her before she becomes Iona-sexual, yay?
>>
>>47821460
>Wakanda
Well you are in Black Panther's land so expect some fighting since you are an intruder.
>>
>>47821460
Symbiote for a replacement.
>>
>>47821475
>inb4 she is Jumper-sexual or whatever companion you have-sexual
>>
File: 124888030442.jpg (49 KB, 455x427) Image search: [Google]
124888030442.jpg
49 KB, 455x427
>>47820517
>Dat coffee.
>>
>>47821460
Kung Fury
>>
>>47821503
He wants to waifu her, of course she's jumper sexual.
>>
So, Jumpers, which do you prefer: Dark, Light, or Nothingness?
>>
>>47821218
>>47821300
Just do what the fucking Greeks did.

Put laws against abusing slaves or make them state property, either way its an easy and elegant solution, that can be accepted and used within ten years.

>But Anon muh butthurt morals

Fuck them, also whilst we are on it, abuses of power happen all the time.
Like the pedo priests.
Like the scumbag Merican soldiers in Japan and other places.
Like the Pharmaceutical industry enjoying human suffering for more money (What you really think they will research things to heal you? Naive poor fools).
Like the whatever is happening in Europe with people getting profit over making countries poor and then forcing them to become poorer.

And more obviously, we live in a rather shitty and disgusting world, as such its easy to see why people would never come back here if they became Jumpers.

You owe jack shit to none and need not help the world or the slaves.
Many would argue you shouln't.

I will now give you a reason you should help them or even free them.

1 Easy way to get intense loyalty and adoration from the abused. (Fanatics)
2 You always need more people if you wish to expand your bussines and that is what a crime empire is, there is only so many criminals that can join you.
3 Throw more bodies at your problem
4 Get human sacrifices to any gods
5 Human experimentation is the quickest way for you to test things if you are a scientist actually and now you do not worry about them seeking to escape.
6 Get on the good side of do-gooders and certain deties

There practical good reasons.

>>47821474
>That violence is not strength.
It is for the weak willed.

>And that compassion is not weakness.
It is for the easilly manipulated.

Other than that...not bad.
>>
>>47821437
Yeah, about that... I kind of need to eat humans, but i´m gonna eat the slavers and try to find a way to get through without eating the slaves, but mass-producing Twilight vampires for their skin to sell and eating THEM proved sorta unfeasible in the long run...
Hey, i´m not trying to be nice or appease my conscience. The whole idea of the chain started with a Jumper that had to eat people to survive, i wasn´t going to go full idealistic-nice-lawfulgood-paladin in any case, and i´m not pretending to be good. I´m giving them better lives because it´s better for me too, in the long run.
>>
File: 800px-HeadlessHorseman.jpg (80 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
800px-HeadlessHorseman.jpg
80 KB, 800x533
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47821483
I wonder what he'd think if he found out about my condition?

>>47821494
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Dragon Age
>3. Robocop
>4. Terminator
>5. Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei
>6. Megaman Zero
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Symbiote

>>47821511
Stored.
>>
>>47821444
That was a little cruel though. All those Eldar and not enough sanity to go around.

>>47821460
Well, you'll have to deal with the Civil War to start with. Get lots of aspirin, you'll need it.

>>47821466
>>47821503
Oh Go- >>47821517
...I asked for this I guess. I asked for all of this.

So, Biotic Jibril-like Super-advanced Warship, yay or nay?
>>
File: Flowbermeow_(Nightmare).png (457 KB, 598x738) Image search: [Google]
Flowbermeow_(Nightmare).png
457 KB, 598x738
>>47821241
They're totally comparable if the games are inconsistent from one game to the next.

If Sora can get his ass handed to him by stuffed animals at the beginning of one game when he was saving the world in the one before, there's some power flux going on.

Just pick where on the scale you are and go from there.
>>
File: Dullhan Body Pillow.jpg (120 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
Dullhan Body Pillow.jpg
120 KB, 528x960
>>47821569
A reminder that this exists.
>>
File: 00svhdah5g.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1869) Image search: [Google]
00svhdah5g.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1869
Jumpers show me your godly from. The one you use to scare or amaze mortals. To show your superior to them.
>>
>>47821586
>The head is a separate pillow
That's actually adorable
>>
>>47821460
What this >>47821575 guy said. Also, the galaxy is about to get reamed by bugs, but the Earth manages to avoid that, so as long as you don't venture out into space, you'll be safe from that.
>>
File: centaur_hugpillow.jpg (973 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
centaur_hugpillow.jpg
973 KB, 1067x800
>>47821586
This also exists.
And there's a 15+ ft lamia one that I don't have picture of.
>>
>>47821586
I shouldn't have laughed, yet I did. I thought I was used to these weird things by now.

However... that does make me want a Dullhan companion to snuggle. She could be both the big spoon AND the little spoon at the same time.
>>
>>47821522
Light. Dark is too edgy, what with its "hurr I must consume everything!" thing going on, and Nothingness is too boring.
>>
File: Lamia body pillow wrapping.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Lamia body pillow wrapping.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>>47821630
I have it.
>>
>>47821642
Dullahans also give the best 69s.
>>
>>47821522
All three at once.

This snowflakeness is what all true Jumpers strive for, my boy!
>>
>>47821630
The fucking wine glass pose is what get's me.
>>
>>47821659
I am after snuggles.
Now is not the time for lewd.
That comes later.
>>
>>47820517
Then take the entire mixture and put it through the Spark-bucks machine Agatha Hetrodyne crafted in Girl Genius.
>>
>>47821522
Light. Not only does doing good feel good, the hero also gets all the chicks.
But mainly i just like helping people, which is usually associated with light.
>>
>>47821697
Imagine a serious business man at some fancy party using that pillow in that poise.
>>
>>47821522
None of them.

I WILL BURN IT ALL DOWN.

Although I guess fire does kind've generate light, and darkness via shadows cast by said light?
>>
File: Lamia Body pillow.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Lamia Body pillow.jpg
60 KB, 1024x576
>>47821630
Also have this one. Also can someone explain the appeal of body pillows to me? I don't know why someone would buy a pillow with a face/body on it.
>>
File: af0.jpg (36 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
af0.jpg
36 KB, 576x432
>>47821608
>>
>>47821582
In that game they explain that his power is sealed for the sake of the test/his education.
>>
>>47821753
Presumably? It makes them feel less like they are cripplingly alone
>>
>>47821753
Some people like their anime characters a bit too much. Combine that with Japan filled with people that are so desperate for some form or romance or a relationship that they will actually pay women to sleep with them and not DO anything, just sleep.
This is why Japan is not only that largest exporter of porn, but also romance games.
>>
File: oneness.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
oneness.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
>>47821608
I sometimes also just go for the 'made of fire/lightning' look. But this is maximum shiny.
>>
>>47821798
Damnit anon, I'd forgotten about that little tidbit. I liked my ignorance.
>>
>>47821753
>>47821798
Another way to this is - you need a pillow for practical reasons, might as well get one that also looks nice. If you're assuming it's a pillow that will be used in your personal room, you can get increasingly weird with what "looks nice" actually means.
>>
>>47821753
I'd buy a pillow like that even without anything pictured on it desu. A big pillow you can get all wrapped up in just looks comfy.
>>
>>47821798
>>47821818
When I'm in japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM
>>
>>47821818
The world is a sad and dark place. There is no escaping that.

So make sure you go hug someone you love today.
>>
>>47821753
Oh god, I remember some history article blurb or something about how just a regular, undecorated body pillow was once decorative until it was discovered most people feel more comfortable when curling up around something or someone. So with that last bit taken into account I think it was basically just the natural evolution of the body pillow.
>>
>>47821889
>natural evolution of the body pillow.

How long until they become self aware?
Has any jumper done this already?
>>
>>47821789
Having an explanation doesn't make it less of a fluctuation, anon. Comic books have those, too.

Earlier the anon was saying that Sora is just holding back all the time. If his powers were sealed on his behalf or forgotten that doesn't count as holding back. It's a plot mandated pullback of power done by the writers.

There's a variance of power and the original question was what to expect, which we have now covered from both angles.
>>
>>47821956
Having an explanation means you can't make the declaration that Sora is always nerfed or has magic escalation powers.
>>
>>47821936
I did a light-hearted/semi-comedy Chain once.

I was Body Pillow Cop in Axe Cop and had my Devil Arm in DMC just be a body pillow of the demoness whose soul became it.

Does that count?
>>
>>47821936
I'm honestly not sure at this point. I have so many A.I and so many interconnected electronic systems I wouldn't be surprised if my body pillow had developed self awareness at this point.
>>
>>47822021
Verily!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47821569
48. Samurai Jack

- "Age": 22 years old
- Background: Drop-In
- Navigation [Free Drop-In]
- Summoning [400 left]
- Signature Outfit [Free]
- Camping Equipment [Free Drop-In]
- Enchanted Weapon (Scythrophone/Lawful) [Discount Drop-In] [150 left]
- Cooking [100 left]
- Martial-Arts [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Move On

>"This place looks a lot like home. Maybe... maybe I should-"

>"Yo, tt?"

>"Hello, Mary."

>"Yeah, listen. I think I'm the only one who doesn't know where you're really from. So what's this about it being like here?"

>"Well, it was quieter. Everyone was dead, after all."

>"Everyone?"

>"The skies turned gray before I can remember. The Necromancers. They were the ones who awoke us. They might have been the ones who killed everything, too. I just don't know."

>"Sounds rough. Will you ever go home?"

>"I don't know. If whatever is moving me from place to place ever sends me back, then yes. If not? I can't say."

>1. Kung Fury
>2. Dragon Age
>3. Robocop
>4. Terminator
>6. Megaman Zero
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Symbiote
>>
>>47821703
Oh, Maybe that's what I'll have to use to brew it, if 914 doesn't just do the brewing for me.
>>
>>47820517
Self made shopkeeper helps with this in sacrificing one item to give another a single trait. Alternatively mixing mixtures would be good in blending all of that coffee together. Then maybe put it through 914 on fine until satisfaction or death. Whichever comes first.
>>
What can a person actually do with discworld magic?
>>
>>47821971
Except the power escalation where Sora starts cutting through skyscrapers does come out of nowhere, which is primarily what we're talking about. If they had been previously explained, I would be more inclined to believe you.

The final boss fights, wherein Sora starts doing all kinds of radical cool shit, tend to stand on their own in terms of power structure. There is no explanation for where this sudden escalation came from, therefore, I can call it magic escalation powers.
But I am not denying that they EXIST, or even disputing ones ability to attain those levels of power.

You seem to be very hung up on the semantics of this argument.
>>
>>47822062
Touhou Project next?
>>
>>47822062
Time to find out how a symbiote responds to your pop-off head.
>>
>>47822100
Pretty much anything as long as they have the power for it. This is why sourcerers are so OP in that setting, they have unlimited magic power juice because their bodies make it.

1 sourcerer literally just pointed and made a giant tower then trapped all the gods in a snowglobe and he was a kid.
>>
>>47822100
Honestly? Fireballs, shaoeshifting, animal control, eat a lot, jog, build deadly traps, make a magical super computer, fir a crossbow bolt across the entire world, make portals, assassinate people, wear pointy shoes, wear a pointy hat, and have people fear you for no apparent reason. Also you an be an orangutan.
>>
>>47822106
>Explained
Since when do anime power levels get explained?

The fact of the matter is there's no justification for your stance of magic nerf scales. Meanwhile it's simply logical for someone not to use their full power on a trash mob.

>I'm not denying they exist!
You're trying to force your headcanon that you're automatically restricted in power level depending on what you fight. With no basis.
>>
File: kon.gif (588 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
kon.gif
588 KB, 500x289
>>47821056
Neufeu's Nine Grudges.
They are the means through which I annoy and embarrass my worshippers, and something I follow myself.
1.Dance when the grooves are hot.
2.Keep your tails well groomed.
3.Fan the flames of your passions.
4.Always use indirect heat when cooking large portions.
5.Tell your tales tall and spicy.
6.Lay sick burns upon your enemies.
7.Kindle love in your heart, and in the heart of your love.
8.Always serve revenge warm, and in large portions.
9.Every [FRIDAY EQUIVALENT] is karaoke night.

It causes entertaining problems, but does come with a lot of perks, not the least of which is a set of fluffy tails. They get more based upon power level.

>>47821522
Fire, and all it's byproducts.
If I had to choose though, I'd go with light. It's easier to start stupid shit with it.
That said, starting stuff with an absence of things is probably more satisfying.

>>47821608
Let me go look for a good one. I accidentally deleted the one I liked while I was making room on my phone.
>>
>>47822141
So, you're literally admitting that there's no explanation, and that's not some kind of escalation how?

> You're trying to force your headcanon
Except no, I'm not. I've been sitting here the entire time saying you can just pick where you are on the power scale, and now you're getting all defensive about it.
>>
>>47822184
I'm telling you that it isn't explained because it doesn't have to be, and never is. You're not arguing EVERY videogame character is magically nerfed outside of boss fights, are you?

>Except no, I'm not.
You're trying to defend your idea that you're automatically limited and denying someone telling you it has no basis. That's trying to force it as canon.
>>
File: 1263755805456.png (383 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1263755805456.png
383 KB, 640x480
>>47821056
A lot of my code can simply fall under the Golden Rule of "Don't be a dick".

That's really what it comes down to. Yeah there's some tiny little intricacies due to personal beliefs, but the overall code? Don't be a dick to people.
>>
>>47822141
Thing is we do see big stuff just its interspersed things like the ground shaker fight in kh2 and a lot of the bosses in the DS games and creating tornados with limits all that good stuff we just seem more of it at a sustained rate in the final boss encounters because they are meant to feel epic.
>>
>>47822218
I thought your code was be HUGE and hot?
>>
>>47822218
You know robin is very hot but it's that nose that breaks it for me.
>>
>>47822298
Everyone in One Piece looks odd as fuck.
>>
>>47822268
Like I said. Tiny little intricacies. But they're talking about a code of honor sort of thing, like chivalry. And mine was summed up to "don't be a dick".

Things like not going out of my way to kill/disrespect gods or balancing my vanity with other things are more like chain guidelines.
>>
File: index.jpe.jpg (5 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
index.jpe.jpg
5 KB, 221x228
>>47822202
First of all, most video game characters don't suddenly switch from clomping around a city in clown shoes to flying through space and fighting a dragon. And if they do, they usually at least pretend to pay lip service to why that suddenly happens. Even if the explanation is bullshit.

Second, I would appreciate it if you would not put words in my mouth.

Anon says "This power seems weird. Is that right?", so I gave an example on what to expect on the low/continuous end of the spectrum as seen by what characters do in gameplay, because they seemed confused.
You said he's just holding back and can do that shit all the time, so I said, "I think it's just a power escalation for the sake story. But you can assume you're on that level all the time. In which case, you can do all that shit you just said yeah."
And now you're getting all mad about it because I don't think of stories the right way.

I'm not gonna tell him what he can or can't do on his chain. It's his chain. It's not even your chain. It's his.
What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>47822385
Anon's examples are things that never happen even in boss fights. Some VS battle idiot was misinformed. Sora never blows up anything near planet size and he needs a Gummi Ship to travel actual FTL (though we don't know how big space actually IS in KH.)

>What the fuck is your problem?
Accepting your interpretation would be to accept the idea that I'm wrong and vice versa. Competing ideas cannot actually coexist because people use them as justifications for their actions, and thus one party will always be shouted down and abused for being wrong by someone. Fighting you is justifying these abilities so in the future someone won't point back at you and scream about how anon is a powerwanker.

>>47822227
In part, which is why I think it's just a matter of 'when he has to.'
>>
>>47822123
Don't those need to bond to living tissue?
>>
>>47822487
Normal ones, yes, but the version you get in the jump is special to deal with a jumper's potential issues.
>>
File: internet fight.gif (654 KB, 400x208) Image search: [Google]
internet fight.gif
654 KB, 400x208
>>47822385
>>47822467
Urg.
>>
>>47821608
>>47822145
Here's a good one. Not enough sword, but the only ones like that were that silly old fox that got his ass wooped by Amy.
I wonder how Chibiterasu would do in Percy Jackson...
>>
How quick does the mind/soul deterioration occur if you go Necron in LoT?
Also, does going Necron boost your intelligence?
>>
>>47822574
How well can you deal with having pieces of you cut away and replaced with machinery? You're not getting it all at once like the Necrontyr did, it's a slow process of every damaged piece of you being rebuilt with Necron tech. So it's up to you and your own psychological stability to deal with any alienation and descent into madness you might suffer from your slow cyberization.
>>
File: cheeky cig 2.jpg (27 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cig 2.jpg
27 KB, 615x409
>>47821056
Win first, tell elaborate lies about it later. Or tell the truth where it'd be funnier. Or just don't tell anyone.
>>
>>47822298
Her nose could sink the titanic
>>
Jumpers! Post yer boats. Pic related.
>>
>>47822752
>>
>>47821582
what the hell is that thing
>>
>>47822652
I honestly don't think that would bother even a little if it happened slowly enough.

How do the cyberized parts respond? Are they sort of numb? That'd be difficult to deal with, but I could learn to ignore it.
>>
>>47822074
Which jumps are those perks from?
>>
>>47822807
The jump doesn't say, but given that loss of sensation was a serious problem for the Necrontyr, I imagine the cybernetics are pretty numb.
>>
>>47822807
Entirely numb. And probably cold.
>>
>>47822786
Iowa is best ship
Prove me wrong faggots.
Hint You can't
>>
>>47811849
4 Bayonetta
Sunrise Valley
Age 23
Scholar -50
Inexplicable Innuendo, Jingle of Jazz, Classy Contortionist, Environmental Excursion -200, Prior Findings, Clearly Qualified -100, Bonus Package -100, Special Delivery -100, Splice it and Dice It -300,
Grappling Hook -50, Green Herb Lollipop, Halos[20000]-50, Speculative Spectacles, Holy Glaive -100, Nothingness -100, Odette -100, Alruna -100, The Gates of Hell -200, Case of Operations -200,
Forged of Legend, Twins, They Were -50, Holy Glaive(Money Maker -100, Artistic Endurance -100, Fixer-Upper -100, Pole Dancer -100, Inhuman Aesthetics -100, Regeneration -200, Magic Enhancer -300), Alruna(Money Maker -100, Artistic Endurance -100, Fixer-Upper -100, Inhuman Aesthetics -100, Make Them Bleed -300, Spiritual Striker -300),
Never Taken Seriously +100, Berserker +200, Empty Gun +200, Hunted +300,
>>
Rolled 6 (1d12)

>>47822864
For some reason the Angels really want me gone, oh well at least that will provide me with plenty of samples to study while I'm not in the bar. Crap the tall girl is pissed at me too for some reason and she is bad ass. Upgrading myself with angel genes has gone fantastically well, the stronger the angels I defeat the stronger my angel side gets as I add their spiritual biological distinctiveness to my own. I've even managed to continue to look like a normal human while maintaining the upgrade, though I seem to be a bit shinier. After the tall girl(apparently her name is Bayonetta) nearly killed me this guy Dante talked her down and got her to give me a chance(I met him in my bar which is apparently the spitting image of another bar with the same name). Occasionally doing research for Bayonetta and Dante has me encountering more and more powerful angels and demons, the angels still want my hide but it is really enhancing my own research as well. Cassie spends her time in the bar working as a bartender and studying the way people and things interact in a neutral, social environment. The others despite not having human forms are also observing and providing some extra security for when the patrons get a little rowdy.
Continue
1 Fallout
2 Kancolle
3 Terminator
4 Devil May Cry
5 Iji
6 Kung Fury
7 Pokemon Conquest
8 SBurb
9 Red Dwarf
10 Underworld
11 Jurassic Park
12 Resident Evil
>>
File: Regiculture.png (31 KB, 353x384) Image search: [Google]
Regiculture.png
31 KB, 353x384
>>47822467
>Sora never blows up anything near planet size and he needs a Gummi Ship to travel actual FTL

Okay. So that's the first time this has come up in the conversation. Now one anon has already given his interpretation of the lower end of the spectrum.

Assuming that a person has never played Kingdom Hearts, it would be nice to know what the upper end is then, without someone shouting people down about interpretations like an asshole.

Like, specifically, what do we ACTUALLY see Sora do in the games? I want to know what to expect here.
>>
File: sdf01.jpg (65 KB, 489x597) Image search: [Google]
sdf01.jpg
65 KB, 489x597
>>47822752
Do imported ships count?
>>
>>47822880
Kung Fury? I've seen it, but haven't bothered reading the jump yet. Should be interesting.
Suggestions for new 6?
>>
>>47822836
Self Made Shopkeeper is from Recettear. Mixtures is Banjo Kazooie.

>Self-Made Shopkeeper: On the quest to stock your shop with truly unique wares, you've learned a skill to fuse items, on a level that no mere shopkeeper could manage by themselves. Anybody can sell a pineapple or a banana, but only you can sell a pinenana! Ok fine, it's actually not that simple. The Fusion spell taught to you works well on items which have the same inherent properties, in the case of two fruits, or two swords, and so forth. Shopkeepers can rejoice that the value of the final product is the additive sum of both ingredients, but only one item can serve as a base, while the other item is consumed. That pineapple that I used as a base for demonstration...well now it can be peeled like a banana. That's handy, right? For any item that this is applied to, it will retain a single trait from the sacrificed item. It's almost as if you were breeding items.

>Mixing Mixtures: Your created potions can bestow multiple effects you know, however mixing too many might cause surprises. You can reliably mix up to a dozen elixers without them interfering with the effects of the other.
>>
>>47822837
>>47822848
Ah. Well.
That'd be useful in combat, but a pain (or lack thereof) in the ass at all other times.
I'll just have to keep myself busy, to keep my mind off of it.

How tough is this stuff? How strong?
>>
>>47822902
Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
File: jc.png (30 KB, 353x384) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
30 KB, 353x384
>>47822882
>>
>>47822913
Pretty tough. Necrons build to last. But remember that a chain is no stronger than its weakest link. Your cybernetics might be incredibly durable but they can still transmit impact and heat and other sorts of energy to your fleshy bits. You don't want to be the guy who thinks he can block an Ork choppa' with his metal arm only for it his shoulder to explode from the force.
>>
>>47822882
Just watch a video of the Xemnas fight. Maybe the Xehanort one too, I don't remember the end of BBS that well.
>>
>>47822947
Love it.
>>
>>47822882
https://youtu.be/lE5NKIaVw7g?t=5h18m

Just fucking kill me if the timestamp doesn't work.

BBS/DDD might escalate further, but the entire fight is a swell enough benchmark for top-end stuff.
>>
>>47822857
No ftl. Enough said.
>>
>>47821522
Song
>>
>>47823027
>Just fucking kill me if the timestamp doesn't work.

It didn't work, senpai.
>>
>>47822902
Would darkness or shadow be an acceptable alternate element for norse god?
>>
File: handsome.jpg (43 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
handsome.jpg
43 KB, 500x244
Rick and Morty

Alien
Voodoo Crap Magic 600
You Can Squanch Wherever You Like
Parasite 900
Genius 1500
Interdimensional Cable
Wanted Man 1300
Show Me What You Got 1000

Alien and given you get to choose a form I'm going to be an unusually handsome one.

Took 3 capstones so not a lot to mention really.

Got Voodoo Crap Magic without the buff combo of Curse Purge Plus + A Price for Everything is still pretty nice.

Parasite is my favourite thing in this jump. Weird way of going drop-in and still having a ridiculous contrived background as far as anyone else is concerned. "Hey Batman, remember that time we went for ice cream?". Also a pretty good way of giving you a good reputation with a group, just slip yourself in as an old friend of the leader. Rick had a lot of trouble figuring out who was a parasite, you don't have to be quite as ridiculous as the canon parasites were and there really aren't a lot of people who would be better at working it out than Rick so it's largely foolproof.

Genius gives access to Rick tier invention although as I didn't take any of the other Rick perks I'm not going to have some of the wackier specializations.

Interdimensional Cable was only free in this jump in the first place as I really wanted it. Jumpmaker bias strikes again.

Wanted Man means I'm going to have to go into this relatively late OR I'm going to have to do the whole 'take down an intergalactic government' thing again.

Show Me What You Got is the weakest drawback at 300 CP by quite a bit. Realised the wording is such that you can just leave the planet if you've got some teleportation and you fail at the talent shows.
>>
>>47823138
God, fucking, shit, cunt, piss, rose bud, damn.

The fights starts at five hours and eighteen minutes if you still can be bothered to watch this.
>>
>>47823027
>7 fucking hours
>in boss fights alone

WHAT
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47822062
>>47822107
49. Symbiote

- Background: Imprisoned [900 left]
- Regeneration [Free Imprisoned]
- Hidden Weapon [Discount Imprisoned] [800 left]
- Enhanced Skeleton [Discount Imprisoned] [600 left]
- Enhanced Body [Discount Imprisoned] [300 left]
- The Chair [Discount Imprisoned] [200 left]
- Military Gear Cache [0 left]
- Move On???

>"Hawkmon, something's wrong!"

>"What is it, madam?"

>"I'm suffering from some sort of internal overheating, and something's punctured me somewhere!"

>"And what are the results of this puncture?"

>"Large amounts of air intake! Not only that, there's some sort of liquid secretion from my eyes!"

>"Madam. Have you considered that you might be crying? In fact, have you considered that you might be breathing? Producing internal heat? Feeling your heart beating? You know. All those fiddly symptoms of being alive?"

>"That's not possible! Unless..."

>"I suspect it has something to do with whatever that 'symbiote' thing was those people were telling me about. Its regenerative abilities must have somehow restored biotic function to your cells."

>"...huh."

>"What is it, madam?"

>"I was expecting red, or maybe black."

>"What do you mean?"

>"My hair. Whatever I was, whoever I was before I died back home, before I was reanimated, I must have been blonde."

>1. Kung Fury
>2. Dragon Age
>3. Robocop
>4. Terminator
>6. Megaman Zero
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Touhou Project
>>
Here is a WIP anyone willing to edit whats there is welcome just tell me who you are so i can credit you. trying to write from the perspective of a cathar that has gotten ahold of mikeaus notes. working bottom to top bar the currently missing 100cp for cultist i have all the actual perks laid out and i'm reading through flavour material now to work on the intro.

http://pastebin.com/Ta9vhYdZ
>>
>>47823267
>kung fury
Yay!
>>
>>47822568
>Chibiterasu
>Percy Jackson
Cutely. He does cutely.
>>
>>47823027
Looking back over this, I'm surprised at how unimpressive it is.

Don't get me wrong, it's a very impressive as a spectacle, lots of shiny lights and colors. But in terms of the stories that go flying around the thread and tales of jumper shenanigans, it doesn't seem like that big a deal.
>>
>>47823384
i personally class kh as pretimeskip shounen its the level where we have protagonist bs but haven't yet started getting retarded.
>>
File: Vampire.jpg (291 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
Vampire.jpg
291 KB, 566x800
>>47823291
What, no bad Romanian accent Drawback? You make me sad.
>>
>>47823291
>no werewolf vampire angels.
Aw. Makes sense through.

I could give editing a shot for a bit, I guess. Not like I'm great at it, but my last jump atleast seemed decently spelling error-free.

>8.rejoice in this last bit of good fort
Is this supposed to cut off?
>>
>>47823384
It's a matter of context. You could say the same thing if you compared Naruto and Asura's Wrath: oh, your endgame guy can cut a moon in half? That's cute. Our first boss battle is bigger than the Earth, and we blow him up by PUNCHING HIM.
Jumpchain as a whole is just on a completely different level.
>>
>>47823291
What about a Wolfin option for Werewolves?
>>
>>47822517
I saved that as "Stop hitting yourself.gif"
>>
How did you guys handle the other 5 non-starter pokemon from the Pokemon Trainer Jump? Just whatever you liked and handwaved it as looking for them during the jump or did you region lock yourself?
>>
File: 1461701659786.jpg (341 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461701659786.jpg
341 KB, 900x1200
Working on a combo, would love any tips you could give to make it better!

Rakasha altform from lord of light (energy being body)+magical body from elona (magical energy being), magical sustenance from LoSS (eat magic)= energy being that can grow with magic?

Any ideas on ways to make me get bigger with the amount of stuff I eat like a magical katamari man?
>>
>>47823608
>Region-locking
In canon Ash has traveled to 5 different regions, in three months

Region-locking is just a bad idea.
>>
>>47823629
Counterpoint; you ain't Ash.
>>
>>47823638
Counterpoint: You used a semicolon instead of a colon like you should have.
>>
>>47823638
No but it's not like it's not possible to travel.
>>
>>47823638
But doesn't the fact that ash traveled to 5 regions in 3 months imply that travelling between regions isn't very difficult?
>>
>>47823638
Counter-counter-point: Ash brought friends between region once or twice, and in Black 2 & White 2 we get other region's gym leaders coming to the Tournament + showing up at that one Elite 4 person's house.
>>
>>47823614
Just more mana pools.
>>
>>47823608
>>47823638
Travel is hardly a heroic feat that requires plot armor and author fiat.

Just get any flying pokemon. Then teach it fly (you bought the HM Collection, right?).
Fly to wherever you want to be.
Or just get a pokemon that can learn teleport, because teleport.
And that's all assuming you can't, in 10 years, get the money together to buy a ship ride.

Seriously, you act like travel in pokemon is some epic quest. It's no more dangerous than travelling through one region.
>>
>>47823712
>HM Collection
Didn't see any point if I can find them there. Also, I have to teach a lapras to let me sit on it's back as it swims? Come on.
>>
>>47823712
>just get a pokemon that can learn teleport, because teleport.
>My Abra started with Teleport
>>
>>47823291
>>47823445

So, I started editing to help you out... Got drop-in and madman done for now. Working on Vampire. Not sure how much more time I have, but I'll see how far I get.

Here's what I've got for you so far:

http://pastebin.com/1jeR82QZ
>>
>>47823678
Spoiler Alert: much of the Pokemon region is based off regions of Japan, and Japan isn't very large.

Given the differences of development versus the real world, you may have to cut across some wilderness to get to some places, but you could still get there. Especially if you had relevant Pokemon to help out.

Getting to some place that's based on a different country, like, oh say, Hawaii, may be much harder, but it's still not impossible. We have boats that go to Hawaii. It happens.
>>
File: Kon antist.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Kon antist.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>47823608
I traveled alot while trying to dodge both the fuzz, and the mob.
Most of my Pokemon were rescues from Team activity. I made them offers they couldn't refuse with my Honedge translating through Empathic Link.
That accounts for everyone except for Robert Patrick. That crazy Ditto just kind of started following me one day. He made a great distraction for the Jennys, but I'm still not really sure why decided to join me.
>>
Jumpers what is the most stupidest thing you have ever done and why did you ever think it was a good idea?
>>
>>47821056
1) Don't go around murdering people for no reason.
2) Don't let events that cause major suffering occur, unless it reduces suffering in the end.
3) Try to make sure whatever world I left is in better condition than when I got there.
4) Don't be too much of a Magpie.
5) Don't take people from their homes for no good reason.
6) Don't make plans which involve allies dying or being traumatized.
7) Don't fight people for the sake of dick measuring.
8) Don't take over the world unless there is no chance of improvement otherwise.
9) Remember to take time to relax and relate to people.
10) Don't underestimate enemies or fight honourably.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.