[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG STANDARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10
dead topic edition

as usual
>what are you playing
>what are you looking forward to building with EMN?

>what prints/reprints do you want to see in EMN?

also check out this deck I put together for tomorrow, going to be my first standard FNM in years.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ub-eldrazi-daze/
>>
File: zswsc8ew5zv81fnomq1x.jpg (68 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
zswsc8ew5zv81fnomq1x.jpg
68 KB, 400x306
my lgs is more or less officially dead in the water now.

We can't get 8 people consistently for modern or standard
We don't get any prize support out of drafting rare once event has concluded (standard/modern), and a promo if you are lucky.
3 people are moving in the next few months
1 person has sold his collection and i am trying to dump mine as well, but he claims to have no money to buy.

>MFW i'm stuck with 400$ of cardboard dragons that nobody wants to buy.
>>
>>47816831
also, events have been dropped from 4 to 2 a month, owner tried holding a modern event with a prize, but it doesn't look like its going to fire.
>>
Dragon Shield Sleeves are nice for protecting, but I fucking hate the way these stupid things shuffle.

Whats a brand that's comparable, but doesn't shuffle like sandpaper?
>>
>>47817160
Dragon shield... Matte!

alternatively, Hyper Matte (the Japanese ones, not the american versions)
>>
>>47817217
That's what I've been using. They stick like crazy and it drives me crazy.
>>
>>47817232
well, sorry to say, thats because you have greasy gross food hands.
>>
>group of friends made a bunch of tier2 standard decks
>i went BR madness/vamps
>put 2 mad prophets in it
>they all question the decision
>ends up being one the biggest madness producers in the deck
>>
>>47817283
Call of the Bloodline is just better.
>>
>>47817364
Why not use both? Mad Prophet is still a 2/2 haste if nothing else. And, the ability to trigger madness twice on your battlefield isn't bad at all.
>>
>>47817394
because, my friend you only need so many "engines" and you need somewhere for this "engine" to go.

Call of the Bloodline, Olivia, Heir of Falkenrath, and Tormenting voice and LIghtning axe are enough "Engine".
>>
>>47817439
Well, sure. I can see that.

I'm just saying it worked for my very, very well.
>>
>>47817477
please don't use "Anecdotal Evidence" as some sort of benchmark argument.
>>
>>47817439
I really like ravenous bloodseekers for discard engines, especially if they're buffed up by drana/stensia masquerade.
>>
>>47814224

Just waiting for Zendikar to rotate out so I don't have to see those shit cards.
>>
>>47817605
I really hope you play this against me, because its really bad.

just stick to Vampire/Dragon hybrid aggro deck and be done with it.
>>
Currently brewing Bu brains tides with 2x west vale abbey as my win con. My only apprehensions is it would take ten mana to flip two ormendahls in the same turn, think I'm safer using one a turn and using the zombies as a buffer until I can get the second one flipped.

The deck so far wrecks shit without the abbeys but I think they will be a nice unexpected bonus.

It's amazing how well this deck performs even without a jar on the field but its always nice to get some free spells so I'm only running two jars currently.

Gotta always make sure to have the mana on hand for a counter spell after rise from tides.
>>
>>47814224
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-06-16-QCN-mono-white-humans/

What do you guys think?
>>
>>47817684
>Just waiting for Zendikar to rotate out so I don't have to see those shit cards.

Same, the only good part of new Standard is now you only have 18 months of shit instead of 24 months of shit
>>
>>47818255

Isn't he Legendary, so you could only have one out at a time? Or is there some exception due to flip?
>>
>>47819001
There is no exception. The land is a legendary, therefore may only have 1 out at a time.

But 1 is still a fine wincon on it's own.
>>
>>47818816
Chasing 2 more Kytheons to round this deck out. Never mind the W/G dual lands, they were there because at one stage, the deck ran Sigarda. Now I've realized with Avacyn I don't really have a need for another 5 drop flier.
>>
>>47819042
Abbey is a non-legendary land though.

Plus if it worked exactly as you stated, you wouldn't be able to have both sides of flip Avacyn out on the board at once. The Legend rule only looks for legends of the same name, not the same card in general. Once Abbey flips, it's name changes and thus the identity looked for in the Legend rule.
>>
>>47819001
Ah yeah I didn't even notice he was legendary on the flip. Oh well. Two abbeys on board means I have an answer if ormendahl gets bounced.

Even then two in deck better than hoping for one.
>>
>>47819477
Ah, indeed the land isn't legendary. I thought it was, my mistake.

Still, you can only have 1 Ormendahl out at a time. Not that that's a problem, 1 ormendahl generally spells victory for any deck.
>>
>>47819042
Abbey itself is not legendary, only on flip. So no two flips at once. I'd say just find a way to at least give the zombie horde haste, if you can give them flying as well it's all gravy. It would be delicious to have odric 2.0 somehow fit in the deck and it would make your zombies ridiculous.
>>
>>47819594
>white/black tokens with Odric and Odric enabler AKA haunted cloak

It exists and it's fucking easy.
>>
>10 guys play standard at my LGS
>they all play Ulamog
>try to give modern a go
>other 10 guys
>5 play Ad Nauseam,4 play Scapeshift and one plays a Turns-esque brew

It's basically playing against the same deck all the time, at least the sideboard considerations are minimal
>>
>>47819954
>tfw play at LGS
>everybody plays quite varied decks, but the meta is shifting towards Humans, with a LOT of Avacyns being played
>played the SHIT out of my Humans deck, have just updated it to be 99% complete, need 1/2 more cards for it to be a solid and in my mind competitive deck
>get 2nd and 3rd place quite a lot
>getting tired of it
>starting to play werewolves

My LGS has a great meta for standard, a LOT of brews and interesting decks being played.

The commander and modern scene is fucking atrocious though. It's all $800+ powerhouse decks, and I only own Theros, Origins, BFZ/OGW and Shadows Over Innistrad in decent enough chunks. I can't compete in either, as my Commander deck is a slightly edited B/G intro deck for commander.
>>
>>47820050
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-06-16-rg-werewolves/

The deck in question, btw.
>>
>>47820219
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rg-standard-werewolveswolves/

If you wanna compare. This performs very consistently in my meta, have gotten 1st 5/7 times I went
>>
Kaladesh can't come soon enough. I want something fucking new.
>>
>>47818920
The second sets of blocks won't even be close to 18 months. I mean Origins came out last July, it rotates in September.
>>
thinking about getting into standard with b/r vamps, a deck i already have a few pieces of
thoughts on this?
also, if anyone knows a good LGS in sf, please let me know. i'm moving there for the summer
>>
>>47819618
I want the deck to remain the Bu brains tides combo. Basically the only white I'd want would be for odric and maaaaybe s tragic arrogance
>>
Is there still standard legal tri lands?
>>
Why is Humility+Opalescence such a fun combo? I think it's the errata:

>This is the current interaction between Humility and Opalescence: The type-changing effect applies at layer 4, but the rest happens in the applicable layers. The rest of it will apply even if the permanent loses its ability before itโ€™s finished applying. So if Opalescence, Humility, and Worship are on the battlefield and Opalescence entered the battlefield before Humility, the following is true: Layer 4: Humility and Worship each become creatures that are still enchantments. (Opalescence). Layer 6: Humility and Worship each lose their abilities. (Humility) Layer 7b: Humility becomes 4/4 and Worship becomes 4/4. (Opalescence). Humility becomes 1/1 and Worship becomes 1/1 (Humility). But if Humility entered the battlefield before Opalescence, the following is true: Layer 4: Humility and Worship each become creatures that are still enchantments (Opalescence). Layer 6: Humility and Worship each lose their abilities (Humility). Layer 7b: Humility becomes 1/1 and Worship becomes 1/1 (Humility). Humility becomes 4/4 and Worship becomes 4/4 (Opalescence).

This makes no goddamn sense to me.
>>
I'd like to hear how that Ulamog deck works out for you. I just bought one earlier this week and I've been struggling to figure out some creative ways to play him.
>>
>>47817160
I've tried everything on the market and it seems matte ultra pros are the way to go. I fucking hate ultra pro, but it is what it is.
>>
It's officially confirmed emrakul is in em, promo items are displaying emrak. So prepare for nahiri prices to go even higher
>>
>>47823524
>tfw opened one in a draft two weeks ago
>only planeswalker i own
>>
>>47822187
Technically no. Unknown shores, holdout settlement, and ally encampment can tap for any color of mana but those are conditional
>>
My friend wants to play a budget meme deck. He's looking at either U Prison or G/U Clues. Our meta isn't filled with people who bring T1 decks also. I suggested the U prison because mtggoldfish actually has some lists that got high places, and the only U/G deck is a ramp.
>>
File: 1459778428702.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459778428702.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Hey lads, r8 my U/R prowess-heavy deck.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/storming-prowess/

I'm pretty new so be gentle with me. Mill decks are my bane. My friend uses Thing in the Ice and Engulf the Shore to great effect on me.

I want to post about Pauper decks but I'm not sure if this is the thread for it.
>>
>>47824047
Decks without engulf and thing are better imo. That's why I went black for my removal instead of bounce
>>
>>47823724
> unknown shores
I forgot all about these. Will play test this to see if I can shit an odric into my rise westvale plans
>>
>>47824390
I'm sure there's a lot of room for shenanigans there, but what do you think is a good way to deal with Thing for my deck? I don't have a good way to kill him without two Geistblasts in a row or some shit like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>47820323
Here's mine. Any reccomendations for a sideboard? I only have a collection since origins so I'd probably have to buy the sideboard choices.
>>
>>47820050
I fucking envy you, man, playing against the same combo decks over and over and over is fucking boring
>>
>>47825231
I'm mom the other side of the spectrum. I'm tired of my friends still not knowing the basics of deck building and I'm the only one showing up with a deck of less than 70 cards. A fucking budget mono-green ramp deck is a massive challenge for them.
>>
Is EMA standard legal or is it specifically only modern or some shit?
>>
>>47825469
EMA is not modern legal, nor standard legal. It's legacy/vintage legal.
>>
File: funny-dog-one.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
funny-dog-one.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>47824726
You gotta remove those rugged highlands sadly, rotated with fates. Replace those with timber gorge or any cinder glades. Sideboard should just be stuff to counteract opponents stuff like clip wings, caustic caterpillar, etc. I tried experimenting with dark dwellers to recast moonlight hunt if shit ever got too bad and I was drawing dead, sometimes worked sometimes not. Can also experiment with helm of the gods over neglected heirloom and equip it to something like lambholt pacifist or geier reach bandit to make it a fattie with howlpack out. Talking about this is making me want to test this out tonight.
>>
Should I wait for Eldritch to come out before buying a deck?
>>
>>47825469

EMA is a supplemental product, and does not affect the legality of any cards in any format.

Except Pauper I guess but who cares
>>
>>47825564
Testing my deck or your side boarding advice?
>>
>>47825822
Good bet would be to pick up werewolves as they are highly likely to see alot of love in em. I would judge arlinn to go up in price as well. Also nahiri is going to sky rocket in price since she's going to see use in standard and modern now.
>>
>>47826095
Both. Your sideboard just needs to be stuff to deal with opponent's decks. Eg clip wings if they use fliers, caustic caterpillar to deal with annoying artifacts or enchantments, maybe an extra arlinn kord. Your deck is solid though m8 but I don't like the hermit.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/blueblack-horror-4/
>thoughts?
>>
>>47826256
Thanks. The hermit is actually pretty useful as it gums up my opponent(s)'s plays so I don't draw cards. It's flip is basically "no opponent may cast spells on your turn". Also helps that I usually play 1v1v1.
>>
>>47826285
Replace scatter to the winds with void shatter, replace aberrant researcher with literally anything else. Otherwise its nice
>>
>>47826312
I tried with hermit in the beginning before it just ended up getting either dec in stone or ultimate price. I guess your meta hasn't gotten there yet. Its always good to see other werewolf players especially since I'm the only in my area
>>
>>47826443
It's actually pretty effective as a removal magnet, keeping all your other stuff safe from hate until the next turn. But when you're playing aggro one turn is extremely critical to whether you win or lose.
>>
>>47826285
Prize Amalgam seems perfect for this deck
>>
What do I do with a fool Arlinn? It's the only foil planeswalker (and planeswalker) I have, yet as soon as I play it I'll be flipping it at least once or twice whenever I draw it. The nearest shop is 45 minutes away and I'd rather not waste gas to try and haggle with a store owner to trade in for a Normal Arlinn AND something else since he's a total Jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>47826598
Forgot pic.
>>
>>47826617
Just sell it online if you dont want it
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>47826617
And the back.
>>47826623
I'm going non-werewolf R/G aggro and I want it in the deck.
>>
>>47826639
Put in a small clear sleeve and then a larger clear sleeve. Represent the card with a token inside your deck. This is literally how you play ANY flip card.
>>
>>47826536
I only ever got my perfect christmasland hand once

Turn 1: mountain, village messenger swing 1, opponent plays land and does nothing, flips
Turn 2: land, neglected heirloom, equip swing 3
Turn 3: land, pacifist, move heirloom to pacifist, swing 2, opponent did nothing for whatever reason
Turn 4: land, village messenger, swing flash in howlpack resurgence, opponent gets off 2 spells so everything flips back
Turn 5: another neglected heirloom, flashed in another howlpack.

>>47826598
>>47826617
Keep it. Try using it in atarka goblins to make piledriver stronk.
>>
>>47818816
Still chasing some thoughts on this deck.
>>
>>47826719
I mean, why not just play the regular white weenie list
>>
>>47818816
What's the deal with arashin foremost? You run no warriors besides them
>>
>>47826639
>>47826617
If you wanna be %100 about it just replace it with a token and have it in an ultrapro sleeve on the token pile. That's what I would do at least.
>>
>>47819477

You must be new to Standard, you can have both sides of Avacyn on at the same time.

"A few rules-related notes regarding her transformation:

She doesnโ€™t transform immediatelyโ€”this is delayed until the beginning of the next upkeep. This could be either your own or your opponentโ€™s upkeep.
Your opponent can respond to the transformation by killing Archangel Avacyn before she turns into Avacyn, the Purifier. In that case, the damage trigger wonโ€™t go on the stack.
Due to a new rules tweak, Avacyn will only transform once no matter how many creatures died on the previous turn. There's no flippy-floppy for extra damage.
If one of your creatures dies in response to Avacynโ€™s enters the battlefield ability, she will transform on the next upkeep. Otherwise, barring a Hangarback Walker for 0 or a sacrifice, it will be tough to transform Avacyn on the upkeep after she enters the battlefield.
If she has transformed and the 3-damage trigger has gone on the stack, you can respond by flashing in a second Archangel Avacyn. This will protect your creatures from the damage, and the legend rule doesnโ€™t apply because the two sides have different names."

>http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/archangel-avacyn-in-blackwhite-aggro/

The double faced cards in WotC talk about this too. Diff name, essentially diff card, minus removal of counters etc.
>>
>>47826873
3 cost double strike is pretty standard. It works well for it's cost within the deck. Anafenza is a regular T2 drop, making the Foremost a 3/3 double strike when it drops. The extra effect on Foremost is gravy on top of the meat that is a 2/2 double strike. Sure, it's good, but the basic creature itself is good enough as it is.

>>47826847
Regular white weenie? You mean take more 1 drops? I toyed with that idea, but liked dropping in more powerful creatures and having options to play with.

I suppose I could drop some of the 3 drops and turn it back into white weenie but it's not really the intent of the deck. It's built to combo around odric, anafenza making things bigger, thalia's leiutenants making everything bigger and getting bigger, and in general having efficient minions.
>>
>>47826996
I mean this deck (you can ignore red if you want)

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/431752#online

Take out Avacyn, Odric, and Arashin. All too slow.
>>
>>47826536
I'd sideboard two Spiteful Motives and two natural state to deal with that red vampire 3 cmc enchantment that gives them first strike. Keeps the theme going with flash enchantments.
>>
>>47826409
whats wrong with researcher
>>
>>47827162
Cost is too high at least to me. You can always test it out, if it performs like crap then you can switch out. Stratus dancer is nice or gudul lurker
>>
>>47827346

ok thank you
>>
>>47827386
Yeah it just ends up being too unreliable, 4 mana for a 3/2 that may or not flip is a little inconsistent
>>
>>47827460
what about Icefall Regent?
or Delver of secrets when the deck cycles out
>>
>>47826938
I think he was trying to say that, anon.
>>
So. With the current cards available in standard, anyone have ideas on how to cheat out Emrakul or cast it before turn 15? Ignore Nahiri as I am not paying $40-$50 on one planeswalker I'll need 2 or 3 of.
>>
>>47827785

uh, your opponent casting Blessed Reincarnation on you?
>>
>>47827785
Emrakul isn't currently in standard, so you're SOL with that one.
>>
>>47827858

although this does mean they'll exile Emrakul next turn as well

CoCo or Matter Reshaper if it costs 3 (you never know...)
>>
>>47827508
If you're deadset on wanting a flyer icefall regent is good for controlling a creature that is causing you problems. Or maybe look into the black fliers like falkenrath heir
>>
>>47826598
Hold on to it. I guarantee it will go up in price
>>
>>47826598
>yet as soon as I play it I'll be flipping it at least once or twice whenever I draw it

...so?

Put your transform cards in transparent sleeves and use checklist cards
>>
>>47827869
He's asking for advice based on what we already have available to know what to exchange once the new set comes out with EMRAKUL.
>>
>>47828349
In some decks doing that with every flip card is a major chore.
(See: >>47824726)
>>
>>47828832
Tbh most of the werewolves are not worth sleeving. Arlinn is the only card do with werewolves that is $5+. Either get clear sleeves or just have a seperate pile
>>
>>47829360
I agree that only sleeving the flip token and having it sleeved in the token pile is the best move, it's just that I misunderstood you and thought you meant I would have to sleeve EVERY flip in the deck.
>>
>>47829437
Wasn't that guy you think I was. Just adding in my own views
>>
>>47825564 I'm back. Tested out helm of the gods over neglected heirloom and added in 2 oaths of nissa, tool out two lands. Got 2nd place lost to g/w tokens. Bant deck gets shat on if they can't grab dec ended 2-0, ur prowess can burn some of the wolves slowing down the deck but still consistent draws with tormenting voice ensured good hands 2-1, b/g control was a good matchup 2-0. Gonna change up the list, removing the neglected heirlooms adding in helm of the gods, hinterland logger removed for 2 oath of nissa. Good consistency.
>>
Playing American color thopters, took 2nd tonight. Still can't get mana base right because of the wotc shit stains trying to railroad color pairings. Probably swItcHing to dark dweller or back to coco focused depending on new spoilers.
>>
>>47831679
I'm going to add in a collected company over one of the pack guardians. Otherwise I'll keep the list the same. Don't see the point to adding in helm of the gods since one flip gets heirloom to a +3/+3 first strike, which I find much more valuable in a deck with 4 enchantments.
>>
Were Eldrazi busted in Modern with Eye of Ugin? I mean was turn 1 eye for free mimic drops really that broken?
>>
>>47834049
When it's followed turn 2 by TKS, transforming all your Mimics into 4/4 for the turn, yes, it's pretty fucking broken.
>>
>>47834049
Yes they were extremely broken.
>>
File: DSC_0087.jpg (3 MB, 2624x1968) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0087.jpg
3 MB, 2624x1968
>>47828832
This is what my Arlinn deck looks like.
Ignore the shitty bedspread. Being in the working class sucks dick when you waste money on cardboard with fancy colors on it.

Next pic is generally how it looks in play.
>>
File: DSC_0088.jpg (2 MB, 1968x2624) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0088.jpg
2 MB, 1968x2624
>>47834284
>inb4 no full arts
only jumped in just after OGW was in standard. Not too sold on buying singles of fullart lands yet.

Next pic.

I have all of my flip cards in clear sleeves and a flip token in the deck sleeved. I have the little circle marked for which card it is, and the power/toughness marked if appropriate. This sits in a seperate deck box if i'm taking the game seriously, or to the left side of the board if not taking too seriously. This is so I don't get my exile/graveyard zone confused.
>>
>>47834301
Full arts are like 25ยข each.
>>
>>47834314
That's US nigga.

In australia they're like 1$ each it's insane.
>>
>>47834327
Jesus. How much are booster packs?
>>
>>47824669
Reee gib recs
>>
>>47834338
>tfw paying $13 sometimes just for the chance to get a Kytheon or some other planeswalker instead of paying up 10$ and waiting 2 weeks for the card from the US.

Also anybody else know this feel?
>tfw want to build deck
>tfw standard scene is so nonmeta that everybody is using almost every card you want
>can never get your hands on any more than 1 of it.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEE
>>
>>47834363
Over here you can get boosters at shops for $3+tax (which is %6 in my state). I can get (by what I can barely tell due to that awful fucking glare) your entire list -2 Arlinn for around $20-$25.
>>
>>47834379
Yeah sorry camera is shit.

Posted decklist before but will post it again for you to double check the pricing, but it's a pretty cheap deck.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/17-06-16-rg-werewolves/
>>
>>47834391
My suggestions:
>Remove hinterland loggers, replace with Kessig Forgemasters. All your stuff with have trample with Howlpack, and Kessig is useful as a unusual blocker/attacker as the opponent must specifically block her with big stuff or suffer a hit to the face with trample.
>remove 1x lightning axe, add 1x moonlight hunt. Moonlight hunt regularly hits about 7 early-game.
>Remove 1x lightning axe, add 1x Howlpack resurgence. Howlpack resurgence is the bread and butter of your deck since it uses almost excusively creatures that are boosted by it, the only acception being a 5/4 which can handle itself.
>>
>>47834479
Will do when I find more of those. Will search through my card collection for another Moonlight hunt. I have 1 Kessig, need to look for more, pretty sure I have more sitting in the box somewhere. this was just after a quick look through my organized holiday box.
>>
>>47834576
Just go to any store and trade/buy what you need.
>>
>>47834735
More than likely this is what will happen but people are holding onto almost any cards now it's so stupid.
>>
>>47834756
How so? Are they just refusing to trade ANYTHING or are they just hoarding cards as usual.
>>
>>47834855
Mostly just hoarding cards, but refusing to trade anything that could be seen in standard play regularly. No Kytheon's being traded even though they don't play that deck but "might play it eventually maybe" even though I wave money and cards in their face, shit I could barely grab a hold of anything that's a rare these days.

Topan freebladex4? Yeah no worries here take it I don't care. Lantern scout playset? All yours fuck off now.

Anything that has a gold/red symbol and is from the last 3 sets printed? Nah m8 no cards for you.

Getting great trades for modern/commander though. I say great, but they're not competitive, I'm just getting good value for cards that have nostalgia value (played a shitload of Theros block when it released and then stopped shortly after, so grabbing shit for a theros Weenie deck again.
>>
>>47835037
Good thing almost every playable werewolf is uncommon-common rarity except for Geier Reach Bandit, but you already got a playset.
>>
>>47835070
It's not a problem with this deck, no. But any time I look into building another deck or adding a rare card (CoCo comes to mind) I can almost never find one.
>>
What's the best way to accumulate good/rare/expensive cards on a budget? Boosters seem expensive for the risk but the only draft I've done was extremely lucrative.
>>
>>47835524
Draft nights are quite interesting. My store only does draft with a rare draft at the end where it goes from 1st to last picking cards they want. It tends to work pretty well but sadly the top players always get the expensive cards and the shitters get stuck with garbage and never progress because they can't get the cards they want, but majority of the time everybody walks away with at least 1 card they wanted, if not a whole deck.

Other than that, buy singles. Even if it's just one card per week/fortnight.
>>
>>47834031
Collected company is a good addition since the werewolves are cheap and you can even grab geier reach bandit with it. I'm going to stick with the helm over heirloom since it was alot easier than trying to trigger the heirloom flip and adding oath of nissa makes the draws and helm stronger
>>
>>47834049
T1 eye of ugin, 3 mimics
T2 eldrazi temple, tks, 3 mimics become 4/4 swing 12
Turn 3 literally any land, reality smash, 4 5/5s.

Yes, eye of ugin abuse was stronk. Although its ban made it humorous for me when my brother in law bought a playset of the expedition version
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.