[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #897: Cultist Chan Corpses Everywhere Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47804247
>>
File: 582.png (517 KB, 680x469) Image search: [Google]
582.png
517 KB, 680x469
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47811570
>>47811557
39. RWBY

- "Age": 17 years old
- Background: Drop-In
- I Should Be Dead By Now [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- Iconic Outfit [Free]
- Iconic Theme [Free]
- Scroll [Free]
- Aura Implants [Discount Drop-In] [300 left]
- Variable Weapon Import: Scythrophone [275 left]
- Heavy [250 left]
- Dust Chamber [200 left]
- Aura Focus [125 left]
- Cash [Free Drop-In]
- Novels [100 left]
- Aura for Everybody [0 left]
- Move On

>"Hawkmon, I have a question."

>"Yes?"

>"If I have you Digivolve to Aquilamon or Armor Digivolve to Halsemon, how far will you be able to fly, and how quickly, before you have to revert to your base form?"

>"A while, but why do you ask?"

>"This broadcast. This tournament. Something is wrong here. Something is happening."

>"Shall we, then?"

>"First, I need to learn which way this 'Vale' is."

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Generic Parenting Jump
>4. Showa Kamen Rider
>5. Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei
>6. Divinity: Dragon Commander
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou
>>
So looking over last thread, people briefly talked about Wizards casting spontaneously like sorcerers and mechanics for that. Since magic gets borked in the jump at one point, it sounds like the Slayer's Handbook would let you rewrite how magic works to let Wizards cast spontaneously. What possible problems might one run into and how might they be solved if so? Consider me green as grass when it comes to 3.5
>>
Is Wild Card here?
>>
>>47812650
I am. What's up?
>>
>>47812663
Could you please change the mandatory nerf in Fallout into an optional drawback?
>>
If you clone a companion will their clone be a companion as well or would you need to buy a companion perk/ blue feather?

Or would it be easier to build cryo pods yourself and stick them inside?
>>
>>47812672
Didn't take long.
>>
>>47812672
Allow me to answer for him.

No.
>>
File: LegoTack.jpg (65 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
LegoTack.jpg
65 KB, 600x550
Jumpers, I ask of you; what is you most devastating weapon? Mine is pic related.
>>
I thought that last question was fishy...
>>
>>47812674
The clone will be a companion, too. All sapient beings that you or a companion create are also companions. And you can't build your own Stasis Pods, they're Benefactor fiat and not real technology.
>>
>>47812693
Why? There's no good reason for it existing.
>>
>>47812650
>>47812663
>>47812672
I recognize that I really shouldn't laugh at this, but I can't help it.
>>
>>47812553
Honestly, the Slayer's Handbook is a perfect solution if you get caught in Forgotten Realms during the years magic goes haywire. You could allow Wizards direct access to arcane energies instead of having to ritualistically study their spells. Really, it's a pretty elegant solution all things considered.

That said, the various Gods of Forgotten Realms are going to be ALL kinds of interested in who is messing with the rules of creation. Not all of them are going to be entirely pleased at your interference, especially considering the messy circumstances that will be going on at the time. Things will be too unsettled to expect direct retribution from the many deities immediately, but after things settle down, you will be found, you will be questioned, and you very likely will be found wanting.

I did the SAME thing during my own time in Forgotten Realms. The only reason I got around the whole pissed deity situation was by writing into existence a new god of the Arcane and making him more powerful than the others. It honestly wasn't the best solution, but it was fairly early in my Chain and I honestly didn't know what I was doing with the Slayer's Handbook.

>>47812695
That's a horrible, insidious, dangerous weapon that few can match. Personally, I prefer cutting remarks about my opponent's character that contain truths I have to right knowing.
>>
>>47812709
Nor has there been for a long long time, but I highly doubt he's going to change it now.
>>
File: Swiss army wife in diguise.jpg (222 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
Swiss army wife in diguise.jpg
222 KB, 850x1201
>>47812695
My wife!
My Legos are purely for keikaku.
>>
>>47812709
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>47812695
A Sphere of Annihilation I picked up in Dragonlance.
>>
Guys. Please. Don't do this. Nothing good will come of it. Just ignore him.
>>
Assuming you're a Keyblade Wielder, but don't take mage tree perks, what can you potentially learn to do with magic?
>>
>>47812709
Ignore it if you don't like it, he refuses to comment on that subject in any way so don't bother. And before you start don't bother complaining about his lack of comment, that is also pointless and we have been through this too many times already.
>>
>>47812732
>You could allow Wizards direct access to arcane energies instead of having to ritualistically study their spells
Isn't the whole reason they have to do that because they used to not have to and accidentally broke reality?
>>
Who is it that has the Text to Speech Device jump in development hell? Are you ever going to do anything with it? If not are you willing to release the claim so that someone else can?
>>
>>47812762
You really shouldn't have to be forced to ignore something like this. I just don't see why he just won't change it if practically everyone agrees that it's a bad idea.
>>
>>47812780
It's an elegant solution, but I never once said it was a good idea. Even I, with all my experimental fuckery with the Slayer's Handbook, didn't try to alter the way Wizards access their spells.

You're probably right, though I'm not up on my Forgotten Realms lore enough to say for certain. Breaking reality sounds like something Wizards would do with unlimited power.
>>
>>47812817
I agree but yelling at him has been tried before, excessively in fact, and it never changes anything. Just drop it.
>>
>>47812809
The creator was from Spacebattles, and never even posted it in the thread or responded to criticism. It's up for grabs, unless the thread suddenly changed it's mind on something.
>>
>>47812846
No one's yelling here. He just flat out refuses to discuss it in any form, and that's childish and pig-headed.
>>
>>47812732
>That said, the various Gods of Forgotten Realms are going to be ALL kinds of interested in who is messing with the rules of creation.
They fuck up so horribly and so often that you'd think they'd be used to it by now. Having said that, being in Faerun during one of the big events, Spellplague, Time of Troubles, etc, is particularly shitty.
>>
>>47812861
Again I agree but since it never accomplishes anything it should just be dropped.
>>
>>47812861
He has discussed it.

The discussion was no.

Now stop being a faggot.
>>
>>47812663
For something actually legitimate, you know the soul corruption from killing in Dresden Files is all about enjoying it, right? I mean, you're breaking the law as the wizards see it regardless, but you're not actually becoming a sociopath unless you enjoyed the act. Just killing people in self defense or hell, by accident and not deriving a positive reaction from it is metaphysically harmless (To you, it empowers evil in general.)
>>
>>47812817
Wildcard refuses to change the jump.
It's as simple as that.
It's fucking retarded, but nobody else can change the jump, which means it won't be changed, which means that this entire line of questioning is pointless.
>>
File: Master_Xehanort.png (766 KB, 1204x2032) Image search: [Google]
Master_Xehanort.png
766 KB, 1204x2032
>>47812183
> A few decades ago, this would be the part where I get immeasurably butthurt
In fairness, they're not ONLY used for light. There's also the flip side, darkness. This guy here, in the picture? He has a keyblade, and he's basically the series' biggest jackass, and the basis for the perk Me, Myself, and I.
That said, he seems to be the only wielder who embraces darkness. It's likely you have to get chosen first and fall later.

And, given your whole thing was the shunning of emotions of any kind, yeah, you'd probably still be pretty butthurt. There's not really a cold logic option for keyblades.

> But now I'm merely...curious, as to how such an artifact might affect a being composed primarily of malevolent narrative.
Well, Maleficent gets her heart unlocked in the first game, and she's basically nothing but a bitch core surrounded by a cloak of bitch. It fully unlocks the darkness in her heart and she turns into her bigass dragon form and starts mindlessly rampaging.
Sora also unlocks his own darkness shortly after, and turns into a tiny Shadow Heartless for a short segment of the game, the very weakest type of Heartless.
I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to unlock the light. I've never seen it happen, but then I've only played the console games and there are a lot for handhelds with relevant story material.

It's not like Zelda or some shit where the handheld games can be ignored, they go into a lot of supplementary plot detail.
>>
>>47812695
What's sharper than a max durability jumper's bones?

Answer: Fucking nothing.
>>
>>47812780
It was one guy one time, don't blame us all for that.
>>
>>47812908
King Micky's keyblade is also of darkness even if he himself is not.
>>
>>47812756
Just go look at what Sora does.
>>
>>47812848
It's basically 40k.

Fuck, I think 40k has a +0 drawback where shit like that can be allowed.
>>
>>47812929
Goddesses, no sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>47812908
Don't forget that, though very rare, there are keyblades to Twilight too, the mixing of both light and dark.
>>
>>47812863
>>They fuck up so horribly and so often that you'd think they'd be used to it by now.
I know, right? Some of them make Zeus look responsible by comparison. Unfortunately, they still get quite upset when mortals dare to tread on their realm even a little.

Hell, a few of them have been known to screw over mortals for simply daring to be particularly good at something. Rolling anything higher than a 40 or 50 in any skill check /guarantees/ a god or goddess is going to stop what they're doing to take a peek at you.
>>
>>47812957
True, but it is an interesting version of 40K.
>>
>>47811647
>>47811625

Actually, it is more like this Anon said:
>>47811589

It's just... not many people in Pokemon have time or want or dedication to train these powers unless they already got powers. I mean, it is like more advanced martial arts in terms of seeing your progress. It's hard to learn and unlike regular martial arts, it is way harder to see progress at first so you get demotivated and thus stop training
>>
>>47812978
Yeah, jumping to Faerun as a late jumper is more dangerous than people think. Not because of the creatures and the like, but because of the gods and how particular they are.
>>
>>47812908
>That said, he seems to be the only wielder who embraces darkness. It's likely you have to get chosen first and fall later.
iirc, Xehanort implies that the Keyblade War involved Wielders aligned to both Dark and Light. It's really more than the Dark ones were extinct up until Xehanort fell.

Also whatever happened to that KH phone game with the keyblade factions?
>>
>>47813005
>Also whatever happened to that KH phone game with the keyblade factions?

Kingdom Hearts Chi. As far as I know, it's still being updated.
>>
>>47813037
I just mean lore wise, what has it revealed to us?
>>
When will we have Enter the Gungeon jump/gauntlet?
>>
File: 1437341975233.jpg (63 KB, 955x712) Image search: [Google]
1437341975233.jpg
63 KB, 955x712
>>47813005
>phone game
>>
>>47812978
How powerful are the D&D gods anyways? City-busting?
>>
>>47813058
When you make it.

>>47813068
Omnipotent in their home planes.
>>
>>47813058
No idea, someone was working on it, then they gave up a few days later. Make the thing yourself if you want.
>>
>>47813068
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>47812695
My cutting insults.
>>
>>47813066
It's a web browser thing actually. Coded was the mobile game. Before it was remade on the DS.
>>
>>47812885
I went with the spiritual corruption interpretation for a number of reasons. We see it happen in the books with Molly, albeit with mental corruption - but there's no reason to suspect it's only with that kind of magic. Nor is there any reason to suspect she enjoyed fucking with her friend's brain. We also see it with the Wardens - they refuse to ever kill with magic, even known Lawbreakers. Even killing in self defense requires a patron. We also see it in how Harry talks about magic - how it requires you to believe what you're about to do should happen, so you believe fundamentally in destroying life with life.

Finally, and most importantly, I used the roleplaying game to help me flesh out a lot of the Jump's mechanics. That's why you can take a Job Offer, and do partial Choices as a Changeling. The way it handles Lawbreaking is that you lose a point of Refresh (aka, your free will) for an ability that makes your Lawbreaking stronger, and one of your Aspects gets replaced by a Lawbreaker aspect, and it keeps happening the more you break that law. It goes into a lot of detail on how to recover from it, if at all, but once you break the law you are a Lawbreaker, full stop.

Just carry a sword. There's no law governing kneecaps.
>>
>>47813072
How about outside their planes?
And are they actually Omnipotent? Considering that you can actually become a god after the jump, that would open up some interesting opportunities.
>>
>>47812756
>I cast key
>>
File: Man holding meteor.jpg (168 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Man holding meteor.jpg
168 KB, 1191x670
>>47812732
Thanks for answering, and for the suggestion! Might need to write in some underlying mechanics in light of that and the concerns of >>47812780
and >>47812863 . Although perhaps just to the point where it stops being relevant after I leave. From what I've been looking up it seems to be a particularly awful place all around.

>>47812978
Well that takes the cake then. Anti dickery measures will be implemented.
>>
File: Ammy computer.jpg (193 KB, 638x825) Image search: [Google]
Ammy computer.jpg
193 KB, 638x825
>>47812962
I can't disprove that on my own.
Speaking of which, a question for all the Brush Gods up in here.
What was your aspect?

I took song, and I imported Swiss Army Wife as the Brush Goddess of disguise. We made a theater troupe that spread Ammy's story even faster. And dragged ours up with it.
>>
>>47813110
They're not omnipotent in their own planes. It's retarded to state that. The highest of them, guys like Ao might have that claim in their own plane but the normie gods in dnd and fr do not in the slightest.
>>
>>47813110
Outside of their planes they are much weaker. They can be killed then, but, it doesn't stick except in certain circumstances.

>>47813152
You don't know how a god's realm in DnD works. It's basically putty to them and they are aware of all that occurs within it.
>>
>>47813140
I don't know. I want to say magic, but I'm not sure that's kosher.
>>
>>47813160
I know how it works. It's still not omnipotence in there.
>>
So outside of KH, what does using Corridors of Darkness to travel between worlds entail?

Is it traveling to alternate universes?
>>
>>47811849
>Sadly I don't know enough of the story or the setting to write up anything good.
Geneforge is a terrible place to go so early. The very first monsters you encounter can kill you in 1 hit on normal difficulty. The only way to survive as a Shaper is to sneak around, stay far away from enemies and have your creations do everything.
>>
>>47813068
In their home planes where they usually reside? Unassailable except by another deity. They are omnipotent and immortal to all but the most absolutely devastatingly powerful effects. They are still able to be killed, but hoooooooly shit, just don't. Just don't. They literally know exactly what is happening in every square centimeter of their own realms and can teleport freely around them. Many of them get extra power boosts just from being there.

Outside of their home planes, it varies based on the setting, but they are still nothing anyone but a God would want to offend at all. D&D gods have Divine Ranks, kind of like everyone else has Levels. Divine Rank 1 is some already nutty amounts of power. Tossing around Epic Level spells each round kind of nuts. Most gods, depending on which one they are and what setting you're in, vary between Divine Rank 10 to 20.

Oh, fun fact, at Divine Rank 1, you can tell whenever someone speaks you name anywhere in the multiverse. That doesn't mean you have to pay attention, but it is worth noting that you probably shouldn't shout out the Deities names like swear words.

I would like to add the caveat that it has been several years since I've taken a good hard look at the rules for Gods and Deities, so forgive me if I've overstated anything, but these are the facts as near as I can remember them.

>>47813137
Oh, you're quite welcome. Anti-dickery measures are absolutely necessary no matter where you mess around with the Slayer's Handbook. May your efforts be more successful than my own.
>>
>>47813160
You don't know how a god's realm works. What they get is hilariously far from omnipotence. Go read the actual thing you mong http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineRanksAndPowers.htm
>>
>>47813105
>there's no reason to suspect it's only with that kind of magic.
Except it's bound to intent. It's spelled out that mental corruption corrupts you back.

>Wardens
Following the laws.

>Lawbreakers
Conditioning. If you're told doing this fucks you up, you'll avoid it if you can.

>Tabeltop
Not canon. It's fine to draw data from it, but adding restrictions on top of that and defying canon? It makes no sense.

>Carry a sword.
Not the point. The point is that killing only corrupts if you enjoy the act. This is explained in Fool Moon. There's no reason to add dumb baggage just because your personal morals.
>>
>>47813105
What about performance enhancing magics that make us faster stronger or quicker on the draw? At the end of the day its mundane weapon but what of the wielder? Will they still get corrupted.
>>
>>47813140
Rock. If you need to ask, the answer is both.

You ever think up that name?
>>
>>47813205
Divine Rank 1 does not give anywhere near that power. That level of power generally comes from the fact that gods have 20-50 character levels, putting them easily in epic levels. Again, that is not anywhere near how divine realms work.
>>
>>47813199
Hey KOTOR, I don't mean to bother you, but ive been gone for a while and was wondering if you've given any updates on the OT jump lately?
>>
>>47813229
My bad, they have at least 20HD as outsiders and THEN 30 to 50 levels on top of that. Divine Ranks give some great boosts but you two above are vastly overstating it.
>>
>>47812466
Hello jumpers! I'm here to ask what i usually ask every now and then on a daily check up.

What can kill you jumper?

Not "tax your abilities", not "be a close call", outright destroy you, with no chances of coming back. The multiverse has many heralded apocalypses. whats yours?
>>
>>47813209
Just pick up one the anti-corruption perks in Spyro or Once Upon A Time and kill to your heat's content.
>>
>>47813274
I'm worried about canon here, bro. It's about more than what happens to me.

Also Wild Card has said your anti-corruption perks don't work against this.
>>
>>47813140
I didn't take any, instead I was the Priest to my Companions. They were (not sure if this kosher, but):
- Japanese Wagtail: Creation
- Cat: Transformation
- Bat: Destruction
- Shiba Inu: Time

The aspects are super finicky, and I'm only just trying to figure it out. But think of the lifespan of anything, that's their aspect and it can only affect what Wagtail created.
>>
>>47813291
That's pretty dumb. The OUAT one explicitly works on very similarly corruptive and addictive dark magic.
>>
>>47813229
As I said, it has been years since I looked at the rules. Since I'm guessing you were the one who linked them here >>47813207, I can see that I was mistaken. I did not see your posts as I was typing.

There is little need to be so hostile about the matter. I stand corrected. The SRD you posted is indeed accurate about Divine Ranks.

Still, beings with 20 HD of Outsiders then up to 50 class levels on top of that are not to be fucked with in the slightest, regardless of their Divine Rank.

>>47813267
Oh, I'm no harder to kill than Wolverine with a 1-Up Shroom. I've only ever taken one regeneration perk and the 1-Up from Scott Pilgrim. The multiverse has come close to murdering me any number of times. Admittedly, various disease and parasite immunities keep some of the simpler stuff at bay, but I'm still pretty mortal for being 25 Jumps in.
>>
>>47813291
>Also Wild Card has said your anti-corruption perks don't work against this.
No he did not. He said why do you care, which is also stupid.
>>
File: Kon ears.gif (189 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
Kon ears.gif
189 KB, 250x150
>>47813220
Ah, you remembered!
Yeah, I just decided to steal the Japanese name for Ninetales, Kyukon.
Grudges are fun!
>>
>>47813291
False, and even if he did he can't make rulings on other peoples' perks.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_muse8tcxId1r48bj6.gif (782 KB, 498x265) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_muse8tcxId1r48bj6.gif
782 KB, 498x265
>>47813267
A good amount of anti-magic fields and a point-blank nuclear strike. ...or even just a magical nuke. ...or even just completely destroying my head if they applied enough force.

Really, it doesn't take a lot to destroy me. The biggest thing is trying to avoid them coming into contact with me instead of tanking it.

I know, I'm doing it wrong.
>>
Soooo, theoretically, what would happen if I used A Heart to Call My Own to give the First Flame in Dark Souls a Heart?
>>
>>47813291
Man, that's bullshit. The corruption derived from Dresden Files magic is at least partially described as a stain on a victims soul. Anti-corruption perks should totally work.
>>
>>47813072
>Omnipotent in their home planes.

I don't believe this is so. I think they have to be in their home plane for you to kill them. Also they have stats so they can be killed. The big danger really is they have tons of levels, absurd stats and get special rules like greater gods whenever they would roll a d20 for something they automatically get a 20, so they almost always get the best possible result out of whatever they do. Even lesser gods can take 10 on any of those d20 rolls so they are nearly always going to get a decent result. They also are highly spell resistant, probably immune to most types of energy attacks and with a high DR (I was looking up Vecna yesterday and the bastard had a 40 or 45/+4) So unless you have very powerful magic weapons your not going to hurt them. Admittedly I was looking in deities and demigods not faith and pantheons which is the 3.5 forgotten realms book so I might be mistaken but I don't think I am
>>
>>47813322
>>47813340
I'm drawing it from a conversation I remember months ago. I'm sure he'll clarify either way.
>>
>>47813357
No he won't, Wild Card is too important to talk about his own jumps.
>>
File: THIS gun.png (618 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
THIS gun.png
618 KB, 720x528
>>47813267
Gun
>>
>>47813374
Can you not use a legitimate discussion I'm having to throw your fits?
>>
>>47813105
Hey retard. Stop making up your own fucking rules of how magic works in the setting. Because it doesn't work how you think it does, secondly I'll just make a black staff to counter act your stupidity or wish it away. Youre ruining the fucking jump and literally the only creator to do what you're doing. You should probably stop before someone like me just remakes the fucking jump so people don't have to do yours.
>>
I assume you can't, but just to be sure, can you purchase Choose Wisely more than once in Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>47813209
I'll reread Fool Moon and come back to it, but I feel like even killing in self defense will start to corrupt you. Maybe not into a frothing madman, but almost certainly into someone who kills in self defense when there are other options, possibly preemptively.

I will concede it's possible killing accidentally doesn't corrupt you. On the other hand, even killing accidentally requires you to disregard the risk that someone will die, unless you're doing something like blasting an empty building that someone snuck into.

Ever notice that things catch fire around Harry an awful lot?
>>
>>47813391
>like a kickstarter developer
This was way funnier to me than it should be.
>>
>>47813234
Do you like Probe Droids? Because you're gonna be able to buy them in bulk.

I'm sorry to just keep hyping up my jump without delivering anything tangible like a kickstarter developer, but I am still working on it. I just hate writing all the descriptions for things I'm uncertain about, plus I want to include everything people could possibly want and make sure the jump is both fair and challenging. And then on top of that I keep getting distracted by ideas for what I want to do after this.
>>
>>47813267
Viruses. I have zero immunity to disease perks at the moment and my house rule is that regen doesn't kick in on microscale injuries.
>>
>>47813380
I can't tell, are you ASA? Because that gun is the Anti-Spiral's worst nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqAmzPj9bLE
>>
>>47813391
>spoiler
Whatcha got, mang?
>>
>>47813346
Don't you have access to Light Hawk Wing technology, 500+ jumps worth of experience/powers, and metric fuckton of intelligence/magic/spiritual enhancing perks? How have you NOT turned yourself into some invulnerable hyperdimensional god-thing? Like, even acidentally?
>>
>>47813105
Not only that. Laws of magic don't mean shit to immortals which guess what most jumpers are at this point. Lastly no one is going to follow your utterly arbitrary and made up oc interpretation of how magic works.
>>
>>47813442
She focuses on her vanity too much perhaps?
>>
>>47813442
Don't fucking reply, anon. She always does this.
>>
So, hear me out.

Magicka's revive brings you back no matter what. Even if you grind up the soul and body into powder and throw it in a black hole, or erase someone from existence, it brings you back.

So can I just use souls up for power, revive their owners, and repeat?
>>
File: Museru sneaking.png (19 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Museru sneaking.png
19 KB, 160x160
>>47813440
>>
Billy's off his meds again
>>
>>47813403
It's all about enjoyment from what I understand. So self defense is fine, if you don't like doing it. But yeah, give it some further research and we'll come back to this.

The books are very clear about how and when something corrupts you. We're never shown anyone going crazy from self defense or accidental killing where they didn't get off on the act.
>>
What are some good spy jumps to take early in a chain?
>>
>>47813464
No, because it doesn't do that, and the anon who made the Magicka jump is a powergrabbing asshole.
>>
>>47813464
If you want to put people through horrific and unnecessary trauma, I guess that's fine. You're already burning up their souls for power, why would you care.
>>
>>47813442
She probably has, she however goes for pretty close to the lowest appropriate level of ability.
>>
>>47813357
I actively avoid ruling on other Jumps' perks if I can avoid it. But what I'd caution you on is at least some of the corruption is you believing with all your soil that killing someone is OK, because that's how magic works. So a "you're still you" perk might be a good idea.

>>47813473
We also never see anyone besides Harry who killed in self defense.
>>
>>47813267
Things that don't care about durability like Balefire or a Sphere of Annihilation, or someone with much better skills and tactics when I don't have any help from my companions or ways to cheat.
>>
>>47813474
007, True Lies, Archer, and Austin Powers.
Placed in order from most to least serious.
>>
>>47813441
I mainly just want to go back and add images to all my jumps that don't have them and them overall two or three that were really poorly done.
>>
>>47813267
About anything, really. It's happened before.
>>
>>47813267
My first chain died to being eaten by Alucard, and I refuse to take Power of Dominance or be an NGE Angel, so...

I guess being soul-eaten.
>>
>>47813267
For me, an anti-tank rifle round to the head would probably take me out completely right now, or if I'm not using my armor, I'd say a decently powerful handgun. Or any high yield explosive, and that one even with my armor probably. I mostly try to avoid things if I can.
>>
>>47813503
See >>47813452
>>
>>47813471
MY NAME IS HUGE
>>
>>47813480
What's it supposed to do?
>>
>>47813452
Well that's because those things in DF don't have Free Will/mortal Souls and/or don't use the same kind of Magic.
>>
>>47813563
Anon whines every time it comes up, because the jumpmaker noted that it only working on you and other mages was a gameplay conceit, and allows it to work on everyone.
>>
>>47813563
Revive a wizard that's been dead for a short period of time and has an intact soul. Nothing else.
>>
>>47813403
I do want to point out that the first law in the jump is wrong. The First Law applies to humans. Other species, such as Vampires or Ghouls, are mostly exempt. You can kill them with magic without issue.

Also, Wardens (appear to) have some leeway here. They're shown using lethal magic against other wizards several times in series.
>>
>>47813503
And isn't it off to base a restriction on nothing?

Do the research. Read what the books say about it, and we'll come back to this.
>>
>>47813267
I don't know. If something can actually hit me, I've fucked up along the way.

I guess sufficient amounts of energy, exceeding that given off by a nuclear weapon, applied in my general direction. I can't enter a sun, I can handle a limited amount of time in a gas giant. I have no conceptual defenses at the moment, or immunity to instant death, or revives.

Or my love of power loss drawbacks means I choke on a suspiciously hostile corn chip.
>>
>>47813580
It's a dumb ruling. Like, Phoenix Down not saving Aeris is a plot conceit, should that mean that the Phoenix Down item should be able to revive anything no matter how dead it is?
>>
So, Kingdom Hearts.

Are the Heartless and Nobody summoning... stamina(?) pools separate? That is, could I summon a Darkside AND an Angel of Death together, or would I still be limited to one? If I had every single summoning perk in both lines, I mean.
>>
>>47813603
Phoenix Downs revive from knock out, not death.
>>
>>47813603
Phoenix Downs don't resurrect the dead. When you're defeated in FF you just get knocked out, not killed.
>>
>>47813267
Absolute annihilation effects.
>>
>>47813616
>>47813618
Yes, exactly. And Revive revives from immediate death of a wizard, not other death. The power should retain the level of healing ability it had in the original medium.
>>
>>47813627
It only works on wizards because of a gameplay conceit, no matter how much you sperg about it.
>>
File: Spoopy russians.gif (119 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy russians.gif
119 KB, 165x115
>>47813267
Russians.
>>
>>47813452
In all honesty, I'm going to follow them, because I believe Wild Card has managed to capture the spirit of the Dresden Files magic system in the Jump. Sure, I may tweak one or two of the fine points, but I'm not going to assault the Jump maker over it. There's no reason to and it accomplishes nothing.

>>47813503
I like your Jumps dood. Keep on trucking.
>>
>>47813603
>>47813580
I've literally never heard anyone bitch about it till today. Why the sudden upset?
>>
>>47813644
>There's no reason to
People are criticizing him for departing from canon. What's wrong with that? There's no reason to spite them by saying "EVERYTHING"S FINE IGNORE THEM".
>>
>>47812756
You can learn Kingdom Hearts magic if you have someone to teach you. In general it's like Final Fantasy magic, but with a lot less status effects. You have your tiers of Fire, Fira, Firaga, and some seem to have levels above that too.

The perks in the Magician tree just get you some to start with and have some other nifty bonuses.

>>47813193
No. I forgot to add this to the jump, but it's a lot like the warp drive for Gummi Ships. You can go to the next two nearest worlds/systems (next two meaning you don't get stuck at the end of a line of systems) and go back to worlds you've been to in the jump.
>>
>>47813639
He will never stop sperging, that's a pipedream.
>>
>>47813639
It reviving people at all is a gameplay conceit, then, given that the list of people who aren't revived by it is greater than the list that is. It's bad design to say "oh, yeah, this thing that doesn't actually exist in the setting but is just a gameplay abstraction? You can do it."
>>
>>47813346
ah yes i remember you.
since you cannot accurately answer the question, i shall assume only The Writer can kill you.
>>
>>47813648
It's one anon with a grudge. Is that a new concept to you? Some very autistic people are in this thread.
>>
>>47813653
>People are criticizing him for departing from canon.

We have countless other jumps that do so just as much. Target them as well as Wild Card & Dresden if it's such a crime.
>>
>>47813648
Most people are smart enough to realize that the ruling in the Magicka jump is bullshit and ignore it. Some idiots keep bringing it up today, though, so they need to be corrected.
>>
>>47813668
This is like saying that if I take issue with you rubbing your balls on my forehead, I'm obligated to stop anyone from rubbing balls on all the foreheads.
>>
Why is SCP 682 worth so much as a drawback? I mean he is stronk, immortal, escapes fairly frequently, and is gunning for you but there is no reason why you have to actually fight him no matter how hard his hate boner is for you. He will get locked up again and running seems like the obvious, and necessary, course of action.
>>
>>47813675
I think I know who you are, no one else has the same "Everyone agrees with me!" arrogance.
>>
>>47813589
>Of course, that cuts both ways; technically, none of the laws (except Law Seven) apply to anything which isn't human. Burn one of the Black Court to ash with a fireball, raise a zombie T-Rex, and you're still on the right side of the laws, although the Warden who investigates might disagree.

>>47813590
>>47813653
Like I said, it isn't based on nothing, and I consider it a representation of canon as I understand it. I've read the entire series a couple of times, and binged it before writing the Jump, but If I missed a passage in Fool Moon and misunderstood how Lawbreaking works then I'll modify the discussion of corruption accordingly.

>>47813644
Thanks, mate. It's good to hear.
>>
>>47813682
Then you're making it hilariously obvious you have a grudge against this specific person.
>>
>>47813682
Aren't you? I feel like that's something we should all work to prevent.
>>
>>47813690
Except he can break out easily if he gives half a shit.
>>
>>47813656
So you wouldn't be able to learn the more utility style magic and teleportation and whatnot?

But what definition of "world" are you using here?
>>
>>47813675
Fuck off.
>>
>>47813694
Who do you think I am? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1230_640_12.jpg (56 KB, 553x600) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1230_640_12.jpg
56 KB, 553x600
>>47813653
But here's where we differ in opinion. I don't believe he has diverted from the source material. As I said above, I believe the Jump does an excellent job of addressing Dresden Files' magic system. There are many other Jumps that do far worse at representing their source material.

All that aside, Wild Card has made clear their insistence to not change the Jump no matter how much you pollute the board with your ravings. I respect their decision.
>>
>>47813675
Goddamn, you really are autistic.

Just because of that, I'm going to go with what the jump says.
>>
>>47813696
It's not a grudge, it's a specific criticism.

>>47813698
I don't care about the foreheads of others.

>>47813695
It really feels like a leap to conclusions, where seeing how mind affecting magic works, it's projected onto everything else. But as you said, you're going to research.
>>
>>47813690
think of it like this. he has 10 years to find a way to get to you. the unstoppable omnicidal genre savvy dragon.
sure it may be put back in its cage. eventually. what are the consequences of letting this icon of hatred and power say...get near a city?
>>
>>47813695
>>Of course, that cuts both ways; technically, none of the laws (except Law Seven) apply to anything which isn't human. Burn one of the Black Court to ash with a fireball, raise a zombie T-Rex, and you're still on the right side of the laws, although the Warden who investigates might disagree.
My bad, I missed that somehow. Warden bit still applies, though. Really hoping I didn't miss something there as well.
>>
>>47813699
Doesn't he really want to kill. . . well everything? Why wouldn't he just always break out an continuously go on rampages?
>>
>>47813718
>It's not a grudge, it's a specific criticism.

And it's a specific criticism that can be aimed at multiple jumps. So what makes this one so special.
>>
>>47813724
He does. They just keep finding ways to put him back in the hole. Each measure is only temporary, though. He always adapts, eventually.
>>
>>47813728
See >>47813682
I'm not the omnipotent god authority that knows everything and is obligated to solve all your problems.
>>
>>47813702
I guess you could learn them too, again if you have someone to teach you.

The 'world' thing doesn't quite carry across to non-KH jumps, so I also use the word System, as in solar systems. So you could go to the two nearest solar systems that doesn't involve backtracking. This may allow for very large jumps once you reach the end of the galaxy. You can also return to worlds you've been to before in the jump.

Translating things that work due to KH's odd cosmology is a little imprecise, but I think this works.
>>
>>47813580
So do I need an intact soul or not?

What's the game say?
>>
File: 1463846406399.png (300 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1463846406399.png
300 KB, 680x383
>>47813442
>How have you NOT turned yourself into some invulnerable hyperdimensional god-thing? Like, even accidentally?
Because that doesn't amuse me. Why SHOULD I turn myself into some kind of giant abomination? It's way more amusing to me to see what I can come up with while maintaining my vanity like >>47813453 said. Power at the cost of looks is too much a price for me. So I pretty much just end up remaining a redheaded curvy demon amazon with tattoos all over.

>>47813497
Okay in truth? Part of that is not wanting to come off as some unkillable god-wanker who never has to worry about a thing. That's boring. No one wants to hear about never having problems or risks.

"But Red, there's more than one way to not be boring! You can be invulnerable and still be interesting!"

And this is true. I just prefer not to be invulnerable so I still have to actually consider which drawbacks I can survive and which ones I can't. I like needing to balance things, to consider what I REALLY need and what I don't. That doesn't mean anyone else's way is wrong, far from it. It's just how I play my chain.
>>
>>47813714
Have fun being a piece of shit, then.
>>
>>47813724
>>47813731
Plus, according to lore he's tried 17 times, and succeeded 6, which is about a 35% chance of breaking of out of super multiverse prison.
>>
>>47813721
That sounds like something that needs to be tossed into deep space, or the sun.
>>
>>47813713
>pollute the board with your ravings
Don't treat me like the shitposter, who only brings up the Fallout thing as a means to continue his assault on all jumpmakers. There's a world of difference between bringing up an issue twice (only once at him) and harping on it for years and filling the whole thread with filth.
>>
>>47813741
It says nothing, because Revive isn't actually part of the setting and is just a gameplay abstraction so that the friendly fire rule in multiplayer isn't completely infuriating.
>>
>>47813755
Yeah no he will be back and do you really want that thing to come back and adapt with nuclear power?
>>
>>47813745
reset, new jump
>>
>>47813757
You really can't attribute the Fallout hate to one person, most of the thread agrees that it's stupid.
>>
>>47813738
OH. Worlds as in planets. I gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>47813745
I'm sorry, Red, but as the sole arbiter of fun and decider of how your personal chain should work, I'm taking your jumper badge and gun. You're having badwrongfun.
>>
>>47813767
No.
>>
>>47813766
Then a star in a different galaxy?
>>
>>47813781
Again that SCP is basically my OC is stonger than your OC incarnate.
>>
>>47813724
>>47813731
He doesn't adapt perfectly to everything.
Whatever acid they use on 682 negates his regen at the exact same speed that he uses raw materials in his environment to regenerate.

The balance is so perfect that his body doesn't armor up against.

Plus he his rages come and go.
He's angry all the time, but only gets pissed enough to break out when he's reminded that people still exist.

It's plot bullshit, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>47813267
Well I am tough but by no means invincible. I can tank a nuke but I still need a brain so teleporting anything in my skull or I guess jamming something in to my eye with enough force would kill me.
There is also the little matter of a ton of things hitting harder than a nuke or stuff being able to teleport you in to black holes, throw you in to the sun or just teleport you in to solid matter for that matter.
I am sure there were tons of other ways I could die but I just can't think of them at the moment. I tend to try and avoid tanking stuff if I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>47813722
No worries. The "depends on the Warden" part is based on Morgan. Back in Storm Front, he threatened to cut off Harry's head for calling up Toot-Toot and locking him in a circle. He said it was mind-affecting magic. He might just be fucking with him, but Morgan always struck me as genuinely looking for excuses rather than just hassling Harry.
>>
>>47813780
no reason not to.
once you reach the top of the world, might as well start at the bottom again if it was so much fun.
unless you feel your losing something...
>>
>>47813747
You'll be able to accept other people's opinions someday, little autist. I have faith in you.
>>
File: 1438984802690.png (277 KB, 397x305) Image search: [Google]
1438984802690.png
277 KB, 397x305
>>47813778
>You're having badwrongfun.
>>
>>47813803
And you'll be able to stop cheating someday, little whore. I have faith in you.
>>
File: 1465946691371.gif (1 MB, 680x390) Image search: [Google]
1465946691371.gif
1 MB, 680x390
>>47813804
>>
>>47813820
>cheating
>single-player
>cheating
>tfw you care this much about what anon does in his own chain
>>
File: 1393132255098.jpg (28 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1393132255098.jpg
28 KB, 720x480
>>47813761
So... the spell doesn't even exist?

Explain how this works to me. I've never played the game. The fuck is this.
>>
>>47813778
>>47813804
And it was on this day that Red became the Vigilante of Fun. Doing what the Fun Police are unable to do.
>>
>>47813789
Let's be real here: that acid is literally made of plot. It's a supposedly mundane acid that can contain a creature that has adapted to conceptual abilities, being deleted from reality, and going toe-toe with a being specifically designed to kill him with a reality warping book. The SCP writers are just fucking hacks.
>>
>>47813789
I am to understand there is a book describing the battle between him and a creature specifically designed to kill him went. He won but is now apparently afraid of the SCP that spawned it.
>>
>>47813833
Where is this picture from and why was she making that face?
>>
>>47813843
It exists, but now that anon is arguing it's only a gameplay mechanic because he's a shitposter and you're feeding him like a retard.
>>
>>47813820
What rules am I breaking again?
>>
>>47813849
I dunno, shouldn't there always be an acid that can dissolve stuff? If it were immune to that, then he's immune to physics and chemistry.
>>
>>47813861
Upotte and because she's a sadist who is getting off on shooting a little girl.
>>
>>47813868
Don't feed the fucker.
>>
>>47813843
It only exists in multiplayer. It's just there so that when you kill your friends (as you will do, it's very common) you can bring them back so that the game doesn't peter out into frustrating total party wipes all the time. This makes team-killing actually very fun, because there's no consequence to it. It's a meta thing, doesn't actually exist in the game world but is there to make things interesting for the players. Like the "Crash to Desktop" spell.
>>
>>47813879
No it exists in single player too, it just doesn't do jack since you have no one to revive.
>>
>>47813820
It's okay to ignore parts of jumps if they're stupid, this is a singleplayer game.
>>
I'm not familiar with Kingsman, I haven't seen the movie. How hard is it to survive the 600 cp drawback?
>>
File: Rakam.png (265 KB, 619x461) Image search: [Google]
Rakam.png
265 KB, 619x461
>>47813872
But they're both guns
>>
>>47813871
It IS immune to physics and chemistry. At one point, they try and kill it with a machine that has control over the fundamental forces of the universe. It adapted.
Literally nothing can kill the fucking thing, because it's one of the most popular SCPs there is.
>>
>>47813902
Guns can be girls.
>>
>>47813796
Wiki suggests it happened multiple times in the series, but it's been so goddamn long (next book when?) that I can't back that up/argue it.

Only other thing I have to add to the discussion is that I would've sworn Harry said the main issue, the one thing you should never do, with regards to the first law, is use magic to directly kill someone. Fireball is whatever, still a violation, but not a huge black mark on your soul like directly ending someone's life. The issue is that magic is the power of life or some-such, and so directly killing someone is a direct violation of that. It's possible I'm misremembering (maybe he said that made it impossible?). I'm positive that happened but, as above, it's been a couple years since I touched any Dresden book so I'll defer to you if you say otherwise.
>>
>>47813868
The rule that says that this is supposed to be an interesting game of the imagination, and trivializing any situation involving death isn't interesting. Every time Revive gets brought up, it's some dumb shit bragging about "Revive doesn't care about your local metaphysics, it works anyway" to excuse them not putting in any effort to imagining a scenario where there are things like "effort" or "difficulty" or "consequences". It's the worst sort of power fantasy. You can do it, if you want. I admit that, I have no power to deny you from doing it. But you shouldn't, because it's boring. And if you do it, then you are boring.
>>
>>47813862
I'm sorry I can't fucking tell the difference between Anons when I'm asking about mechanical information for a setting I know nothing about, Anon. Maybe I'll go ask Anon. Or I can go ask Anon! He always knows what's up. But not that faggot Anon, he's always making shit up.

>>47813879
>>47813892
THANKS, ANONS.
>>
>>47813896
Think you could manage general Bond shenanigans with just your skills and a normal human body?
>>
>>47813908
>Our shitposter is the guy who was ranting about how people were having badwrongfun too.
What a surprise.
>>
>>47813849
I think the one who made 682 up goes by Dr. Gears.
I always though he was kind of a hack.
But then I took a look at a few of the other big writers/creators on the site and realized that he was just one of several dozen special snowflakes that reside there.

>>47813851
Uh, yeah, I think that's basically how it went down. But it was less fear and more being pissed and not wanting to get that shit beat out of him again, even if he did win.
The only thing he's ever shown fear towards is a rabbit that can eat literally anything.

>>47813871
>If it were immune to that, then he's immune to physics and chemistry.

They put him in a chamber that fucks with the laws of physics on the most basic levels.
Over a few minutes he went from being made of normal stuff, to neutron degenerate matter, to a new form of matter held together by quantum interactions. He's basically the Platonic Ideal of the Honey Badger.
>>
>>47813910
Hey I am not always making shit up! I just forget certain details.
>>
>>47813908
> interesting game of the imagination, and trivializing any situation involving death isn't interesting
Pure opinion. See earlier in the thread the discussion about the fact that you can be interesting without the threat of death.
>>
>>47813923
I'm actually not, interestingly enough. This isn't some attempt to avoid shame for samefagging, there really are apparently more than one of us here. Hi, other badwrongfun anon!
>>
>>47813905
In a game of pretend, we can be anything you want.
>>
>>47813931
This isn't about threat. This is about lack of imagination. Just wishing the problem away instead of coming up with something clever to deal with it.
>>
>>47813910
I shouldn't have laughed at this nearly as hard as I did. Bravo.
>>
>>47813951
So fucking what? It's none of your business what someone finds interesting or enjoyable in a game of fucking imagi-fucking-nation.
>>
>>47813849
I think most of its invulnerability came from the dark days of SCP, and they've forbidden new additions because they don't want to remove anything but they also don't want to make it worse.

>>47813738
Speaking of SCP, can a Keyblade lock the door in http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2317?
>>
>>47813969
It's my business when they come on here and start acting like those of us who actually put some creativity into this are chumps for not taking the easy way out.
>>
File: filling in for metool.jpg (67 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
filling in for metool.jpg
67 KB, 500x417
>>47813267
A particularly large bullet to the brain pan when not armored up would work. 12.7x108mm or .50cal would do it. Always wear a helmet in war zones, friends.
>>
>>47813951
The fact that you have such a narrow definition of 'fun' or 'interesting' says plenty about your lack of imagination.
>>
>>47813984
So your acting like some wanker with non-existent authority over the thread because a handful of people act a certain way once or twice every few months at most. Bra fucking vo, aren't you making things better in these threads?
>>
>>47813908
Revive can make the Chain more fun when used sparingly. For example, if you only use it to raise people when it'd be interesting, or make for a good story. Or to flip off someone who's trying to be edgy and going "rar I burned their soul to ashes and then snorted the ashes and shat them out!"
>>
Don't know why you're engaging him. It comes to nothing.
>>
>>47813984
Put your trip back on, Red.
>>
File: Kon lewd.gif (429 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Kon lewd.gif
429 KB, 480x270
>>47813872
Mac 11 de Sade...
>>
>>47814008
Yes. I shall make them as annoyed as I am. It's only proper.

>>47814015
Sure, it could be. But it's never talked about in those contexts.
>>
Here.

Post about something productive.
>>
>>47814038
Isn't this an admission to shitposting?
>>
>>47814043
I'll admit, I laughed.
>>
>>47814045
Maybe? I'm not trying to bring down the thread in general, though, just these specific awful people.
>>
Been about three days, hasn't it?
>>
>>47814043
>Someone is baiting and shitstorming.
>I KNOW, LET ME BAIT AND SHITSTORM TO MAKE IT BETTER BY POSTING BANNED CONTENT.
You're painfully, painfully retarded. What you want is no better at all.
>>
>>47813984
Oh my fucking god are you serious?
Is that your reason for sperging at other people?
Because they don't take the singleplayer imaginary game seriously enough? That makes you feel insulted?
I always figured there were some sad fucking people in this thread, but that seriously takes the cake.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254 KB, 610x520) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254 KB, 610x520
>>47812695
My will, my soul and my determination. All my weapons are extensions of those, to one extent or another.

>>47813267
An...interesting question.

Now, it's true that I am, to put it bluntly, basically impossible to damage through conventional methods. This doesn't mean there aren't things that actually can pose a significant threat to me. They're just...difficult to quantify, so for the ease of classification I'll sort them into 3 distinct categories:

1. Beings/forces with absolute conceptual primacy, which exist at a higher level of reality than I can hold dominion over. This includes the Outer Gods, Kami Tench and the Exarchs as a collective. While I do have a very refined means of negating absolute forces, that they are absolute at all is reason to be concerned.

2. Beings/forces with an opposing conceptual purview. One of the key facets of my existence involves the complete sublimation of my will, soul and body in order to empower myself by encompassing vaster concepts; I think therefore I am, therefore I am what I think. The actual answer is more complicated, but in essence this means that sufficiently concentrated forces and opponents that oppose my understanding of reality can hurt me through sheer disgusted feedback. This includes things such as Spiral energy, the Sea of Chaos, a Sword of the Cross and the power of friendship (broadly including high-end feats from Nanoha-native magial girls, Symphogear magic and, hypothetically, a combined attack from the Wonderful Ones).

However, as I am...currently in the process of redefining who and what I am, this weakness has become both less and more powerful. On the one hand, my identity is in crisis so I am hurt far less by having it opposed. On the other hand, my powers (being partly sustained by my will) take more effort to raise and some of them are...becoming unpredictable.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>47814043
How about you fuck off.
>>
File: the memes.png (1 MB, 989x1334) Image search: [Google]
the memes.png
1 MB, 989x1334
>>47814043
Huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>47814043
Needs a Shopkeeper background for characters like Polt and Yukio, but otherwise it's a good quality jump.
>>
>>47814062
All of us have to sit here with you while you sperg. You're bringing the thread in general down by shitting up the environment for all of us.
>>
>>47814065
We had a good run.
>>
>>47814078
Banned content is innately shit.
>>
Dear everyone having a fight: I suggest a new strategy. Let the aspie win.
>>
>>47814072
Yeah, I'm pathetic. I hate myself and therefore hate everyone who reminds me of my hate for myself by taking me out of this pleasant little escapist fantasy. Is that what you want to hear?
>>
>>47814093
To let him win would be to remove the jump from the drive then attack people for playing wrong every time they post.
>>
Anyone working on a Knights of Sidonia jump?
>>
>>47814090
Ok. But it's some gooooood shit.
>>
>>47814093
You know, that's really offensive to people who actually have aspergers. I'm not on the autistic spectrum, I'm just a deeply unhappy person lashing out at everything around him.
>>
>>47814107
I believe Dirge had a WIP floating around.

... Buuuuuuuuut he's gone.
Fuck.
>>
>>47814098
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>47814108
That's what drug addicts say.
>>
>>47814107
Want Tsumugi waifu
>>
>>47814120
I tried. I screwed even that up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.