[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to play a cleric of Lamashtu because if I can talk my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
File: mmlamashtu.jpg (79 KB, 443x541) Image search: [Google]
mmlamashtu.jpg
79 KB, 443x541
>Want to play a cleric of Lamashtu because if I can talk my gm into it I can get weird random mutations that can either rock or be awful like in WHFB

>but also partially because that goddess scratches some of my big fetishes

wat do?
>>
>>47810931
Fap, then try thinking of character ideas without a boner
>>
>>47810954
But being a mutating chaos beastman shamen still sounds fun
>>
>>47810954
Fact: you are more creative when aroused.

Orgasm actually kills your creativity and drive for a bit.
>>
>>47811301
Supplement with drugs and booze like most creatives.
>>
>>47811301
>Fact: you are more creative when aroused.

Except all you create is shit.
You. You personally.
>>
File: 1aOoXoPh.jpg (91 KB, 991x1024) Image search: [Google]
1aOoXoPh.jpg
91 KB, 991x1024
>>47810992
first try and pitch the idea of a gnoll battle cleric and when asked casually mention Lamashtu as your god. focus on the character and class as the pitch, come up with good solid non magical relm ideas for how and why your gnoll became a devotee of the mother of monsters. flesh it out, make it interesting and engaging and just don't let him hear your dick smacking the underside of the table when you get to play him/her.

basically just build the character well and dont be a douch if he doesn't cater to your fetishes, if that's your only reason for paying this character then scrap it cause once the blush wears off you'll be stuck playing a character that doesn't satisfy or causes party drama looking for that magical relm fulfillment.

i know 3.5 had some vile feats that granted mutations or aberrant appearance, if hes cool with porting try that. be flexible, be respectful but firm in your requests but most importantly know when to take no for an answer, no one likes when a player trys to force shit like a hungry honey badger.
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
675 KB, 480x270
>>47810931

Play it completely straight.

The problem with magical realm or fetish shit is it's usually played with a smirk and snicker, the type of shit you *know* the other guy is furiously jerking to on his end of the screen. This is weird. This is creepy. This is why people don't like fetish shit.

Now, if you played it with a straight face and serious intention, the tone changes. You are no longer Stacy the Snake Slut wandering off in skimpy clothes to get fucked by some pretty Satyr. You're Miranda, the creepy black-haired loner of the group with fat tits and wide hips that enjoys wandering off into the woods for god knows what forbidden rituals with the local forest spirits.

That's the secret. Save the masturbation for later.
>>
>>47811438
No my fetishes are preg-fur
its more the goddess who scratches my fetishes
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15 KB, 560x407
>>47811466

I don't see how that changes any of my points.

Pregnancy, even furry pregnancy, can be played completely straight with some fairly interesting themes and characterization behind them if you actually play it without sounding like you're getting off to it.

The goddess herself is the Mother of Monsters. She is bestiality incarnate, the ultimate pregnancy machine, everything related to exotic dicks and putting them into fertile wombs stems from her.
>>
>>47811466
>two worst and hardest to hide fetishes
>asks help to hide them while exploiting them
>no attempts at justification, only blatant want
At least you know its wrong enough to want to hide it. Now keep it in your pants, behind closed doors, away from people.
>>
>>47811680
>worst and hardest to hide fetishes
>pregnancy
I can get the hate for furshit, but pregnancy is considerably tamer than most fetishes I've seen voiced here.

OP still needs to keep it in his pants, though.
>>
>>47811782
Its worst cause pregnant chicks are the worst. I suppose you'd have to as much exposure as i did to that to understand that. They're literally like kids who try and act like adults but fail and throw WAY to many temper tantrums when shit isn't just so or doesn't go their way. I get that its hormones but still.
>>
>>47811782
I think he meant hard to hide in the "visually difficult to not look like" manner. An anthro-animal can't really look human. A pregnant chick is rather difficult to hide her pregnancy, since "I got fat and then dropped 20+ lbs overnight" is a tough sell.
>>
>>47811870
This and hard to hide the fact its blatantly your magical realm and the only reason you're playing. I've never once met a yiffer who didn't give some hint as to why they wanted to be a werewolf or some other furry type and not have others pick up on it. Either they love it THAT much or they're all bad actors. Beyond that the only person i found out later who managed to hide a preg fetish was a chick and i'm guessing her disgust with it came from the fact it was some bullshit Not!Berserk demon rape scenario.
>>
>>47810931
>Playing the Runelords adventure path with buds
>Read the rules for Lamashtu's mark, monster birthing and all
That shit will never stop being bizzare
>>
>>47810931
>no gnoll lamashu priestes gf
>you will never hold her bloated belly when she sits on your lap
>>
>>47810931
Keegan?
>>
File: 1433194774218.jpg (31 KB, 389x488) Image search: [Google]
1433194774218.jpg
31 KB, 389x488
>>47814157
why do you make me feel these feels anon?

i played a half vamp flind gnoll barb/fighter once and he found love in the form of another flind gnoll female. they broke an inn the first night they were together and i knocked her up. the campaign ended before that could go anywhere though, much to my dismay. Donk and Thugra would have made a... well not exactly cute couple, but still.
>>
File: 82e380_5781442.jpg (2 MB, 1396x4498) Image search: [Google]
82e380_5781442.jpg
2 MB, 1396x4498
Did someone say pregnancy-based magical realm? (attempt number two)
>>
>>47814761
I remember reading your story! That was amazing stuff man.
>>
>>47814761
>half vamp flind gnoll barb/fighter

now that is some snowflake bs right there
>>
File: snek.jpg (48 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
48 KB, 500x432
>>47811438
>Stacy the Snake Slut wandering off in skimpy clothes to get fucked by some pretty Satyr

I know what my next character is gonna be...
>>
>>47811831
Yeah, but my dick doesn't care.
>>
File: Xom_altar.png (867 B, 32x32) Image search: [Google]
Xom_altar.png
867 B, 32x32
>>47810931
See if your GM will let you worship Xom.
>>
>>47816074
You ever been around or had to care for pregnant chicks. Go ahead, try it. I guarantee you'll want to shin kick them on instinct from then on. They are the worst kind of human being. And yes i know its all hormones but that doesn't give anyone a golden ticket to be the worlds biggest ass.
>>
>>47816225
>They are the worst kind of human being.

you've just been around the wrong pregnant chicks. Some get super horny from having a baby bump.
>>
>>47814924

I... want to play in that setting.
>>
>>47816353
All of them are. They're all also bitches who feel super entitled to bitching. As if having a parasite somehow makes them royalty.
>>
>>47815932
It really tickles me that people liked donk's escapades. Most wouldn't be thread related but i do have one about when donk became a mommy I'll post when my coffee kicks in.
>>
>>47816026

I didn't realize how lewd a Lamia wanting nothing more than to get cock-socked by a hung goat-thing is.
>>
>>47817056
Careful with that edge, anon.
>>
File: 1445108143251.jpg (17 KB, 286x380) Image search: [Google]
1445108143251.jpg
17 KB, 286x380
>>47820087
>by
>BY
>implications
>>
File: 2323455158.png (28 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
2323455158.png
28 KB, 500x223
>>47820160

She'd fit as snug as a snakeskin glove.
>>
>>47816106
Now I want to play a paladin of Xom in some non-serious stuff
>>
>>47815932
>>47820070
so this was in the ravnica campaign. party was a gnome wizard, halfling rogue a half elf barbarion named bashum and of corse donk.

the other barb and i had been running roughshot over pretty much all the big solo encounter monsters with my grappling and his raw dmg. so it didnt matter what big bad shagnasty he rolled out. bashum and i would give eachother "the look" and we'd double team and ponce the fucker. swarms of shit gave us trouble but the wiz nuked such things into low orbit without even looking interested.

dm was royaly pissed off. enter the barbarian trap.

so we had to leg it out of town due to donks unreasonably high bounty so we headed for gruhl turf.
found a three story building largely untouched despite the gruhl having smashed most other buildings to rubble for shits and giggles.
forshadowing.minor_image
kick in door, smell an odd acrid scent, dust, mildew and rotting books.
go in boldly but at the ready like a midevil swat team.
something skittering, can hear it but it's keeping out of sight behind bookshelves and whatnot.
while looking for it we find about a dozen oval egs set upright with the four lipped X shaped split in the top, they're empty.
OOG i know whats up but play my 5 int regardless.
wait for it... wait for it.... fucking facehugger the size of a dog out of godamn nowhere!
deals acid dmg just by touching me.
rip it off and throw it to the ground before it can throatfuck me, sticks the landing so well even the russian judge gave it a 9.5 and leaps at me again.
rest of party under attack, no help from wizard.
crush the one on my face, more dmg.
fucking 5 more from the celing, saw um coming this time.
hack and wack and smack, cleaving like a motherfucker.
acid spraying everywhere, adamantine ax taking dmg.
switch to vampiric ax to get some hp back or at least help wash the splatter i cannot avoid cause dms a dick.
cont.....
>>
File: mel.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mel.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>47811520
>Pregnancy... can be played completely straight with some fairly interesting themes and characterization behind them if you actually play it without sounding like you're getting off to it.
>>
>>47820728
wizard, who was flying and had a flame shield, finally spots whats been laying all those eggs and calls it out.
donk and bashim charge and start womping this mid sized blob with legs, do over 70 dmg with our opening salvo.
it wilts then gets bigger at end of round, now large size.
we back off seeing were only making it worse and call in an air strike from wiz.
we all group up against a wall as like 30 some of these motherfuckers come swarming out of the woodwork.
donk gets dogpiled, gangbanged in the face and rescued by a fireball that ends the fight.
poor donk looks horific, lips mostly desoved, teeth pitted, splatted with acid burns and charred everywhere else.
one potion guzzling session later he's feeling much better.
noticed that the wood in the room wasnt dmged by acid.
dim_lightbulb.minor-image
strap table to tower shield and snap off the legs for clubs.
hang back durring next few fights letting wizard handle most of it.
dm loving that he has me on the defensive for once.
big to do about clearing out all the breeders (blobs) and their brood of facehuggers. boss fight up top with a brief interlude to get jumped by asshole orzove clerics looking for us cause grudges.
clear out all the nastys except for one breeder. we let it live because donk punted it in a fit of rage and stuck his size 24 paw in its size 8 cooch and broke it's breedy bits. we called it stress relief and beat the shit out of it for giggles and to block off the first floor, yes we hit it that much.
a day later we're resting, having dinner in our new digs when donk gets some heartburn.
heartburn turns into a fort save then *SPLUNCH* REEEEEEEE! chestburster pops out and tries to get away.
rogue uses wand to magic missle and wizard folows up with a fireball for good mesure.
one round of emergency surgery later they removed 6 more eggs from his throat and stomach.

cont...
>>
>>47810931
I play a cleric of her in a lewd game.
With a little reinterpretion she's a pretty lewd goddess.
>>
>>47820956
missed one apparently cause a few days later while out on another mission donk had another little bout of heartburn in the middle of a fight.
it avoids my stomp, takes a magic missle from the rogue but it gets out of sight before wizard could nuke it.
he runs to catch up and sees it planes shift, rolls good enough to determine where it went, innistrad, donks home plane in this 'verse.

dm let slip a few sessions ago that the players are all budding planeswalkers so suddenly that thing shifting away makes sense. not sure if its a drone or a queen, pray to yeanoguh its the former but knowing my dm...
all i know is donks gonna prove what a terable mommy he is if he ever finds that little fucker.
>>
>>47820983
Bitch is inherently lewd and drove me to /trash/ to fap when I read about her

funny too cuz its only preg-fur for me but never real preg
>>
>>47810931
Play that shit up, anon. I'm with you 100%.
Kind of sad there's no clerical domain for monsters. Controlling, summoning, creating, etc. Would fit very well into her plans.
>>
File: RRRCS.png (316 KB, 1244x956) Image search: [Google]
RRRCS.png
316 KB, 1244x956
>>47820351
Paladin of Ashenzari or Cheibriados is superior, both mechanically and thematically.
>>
>>47811415
It's not as if there are non-furries who play as gnolls
>>
>>47811301
>Orgasm actually kills your creativity and drive for a bit.

Imagine you felt about women the same way you feel immediately after orgasm,...without that they are very meh tier creatures and every man knows that deep inside of him.
>>
>>47822146
>without that they are very meh tier creatures and every man knows that deep inside of him.
duh Horses are better lovers and dolls can replace the shape of a woman pretty well
>>
File: bismuth edge.jpg (163 KB, 626x470) Image search: [Google]
bismuth edge.jpg
163 KB, 626x470
>>47817056
>parasite
>>
>>47822086
And? It's like letting yourself get caught smoking ciggs to avoid them looking deeper and noticing you've been smoking weed. Not much of a smokescreen but this is a pretty hard to veil fetish. Also thematically appropriate as gnolls are one of her primary worshipers.
>>
>>47822313
Seriously. Read a medical journal. They're literally classed as parasites. Humans are one of the few where a fetus directly parasitizes the mother.
>>
>>47824868
That's retarded. A parasite has to be something outside the species.
>>
>>47825098
an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

Nothing about seperate species.
The angler fish male parasitizes the female for life. A fetus parasitizes the mother. Try actually learning this shit before you look like a dumbass.
>>
>>47825098
> A parasite has to be something outside the species.

This has literally never been true ever.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.