[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: FLAKES.jpg (6 MB, 1801x5825) Image search: [Google]
FLAKES.jpg
6 MB, 1801x5825
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously:
NEW FUCKING FLAKE SHEET. We argued about color identity and whether or not purple is a valid color for a flake. Trolling. Some flakes were drawn, and more drawfriends are crawling out of the woodwork. We discussed lore about oldwalkers, how much shit you can take with you on planar travels, and timeline fuckery. Flake alignments. Snowanon is glorious.

Previous thread: >>47772304

Writefagging last time:

None

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will come. Unless that's too gay. I update the repo on a bi-threadly basis anyway.
>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
You madman!
>>
File: phyrexian_plaguelord_art.jpg (54 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
phyrexian_plaguelord_art.jpg
54 KB, 640x513
Threadly Reminder
>>
>>47802874
Thank you, based Plaguelord.
>>
>>47802874
BUT WHAT ARE YOU REMINDING US OF?!
>>
>>47802925
Your snowflake sucks
>>
>>47803010
Ohhh shit, that's right. I forgot. Thanks for the update.
>>
>>47802816
Reminder that purple is not, actually, a valid color. I hope the issue doesn't come to ruin any more thread.
>>47802874
Thanks friendly plaguelord.
>>
>>47802874
Plaguelord-sama
>>
>>47803047
It's not going to be an issue any further.
>>
can i post my fanfiction here? eve if its lewd ?
>>
>>47803765
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>47803765
Put it in pastebin and link here
>>
>>47803704
I hope so.

>>47803765
>>47803800
>>47803853
Content is content.
>>
Daily reminder that Nahiri and Sorin are both fuckwits and Avacyn did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47804830
>Daily reminder that Urza and Elspeth are both fuckwits and Yawgmoth did nothing wrong.

fixed
>>
>>47804830
We don't need to be reminded of that, friend. Avacyn is flawless.
>>
>>47804963
So flawless that Sorin got a Flawless Victory against her.
>>
>>47805037
Ayyy.
>>
>>47804830

>OLDWALKERS: No sense of right and wrong.
>Or proportion.
>>
>>47804830
>daily reminder they are still both white aligned
>despite showing no peculiar white trait
Now good=/=white and so on, but the color pie is starting to taste a bit stale here.
>>47804405
You think of writing or no drawing is coming up.
>>
>>47807074
Ohhh, I thought you had an idea for me to write. My bad, I'll think of something. Gaia Anon said she'd give me feedback on the last story but she hasn't yet, I'm going to wait on that because I sorta want to write more about The Cathar and Serena.

The way I see it, Sorin is W/B because that's just what he is now, he's trying to protect his plane or something. Nahiri is white because we're supposed to believe that her revenge is justified when it's entirely motivated by emotion and is completely red in nature.
>>
>>47807074

Eh, I don't agree with that.

Sorin's pretty textbook W/B or late. Tries to create relative order and balance, by any means neccessary, for selfish reasons. He's primarily black but his dedication to creating a balance of power and lasting peace on Innistrad are white, as is his larger role in the Eldrazi plot of setting aside his personal inclination to do what he wants to focus on making sure the universe survives for him to do it. (There is admittedly a little black enlightened self-interest there in that he knows if he doesn't eventually the Eldrazi will eat the places he keeps his stuff.)

Nahiri is being self-righteous, narrow-minded/uncompromising, and acts out of a twisted sense of justice/balancing the scales after her trust was violated and her people put at risk, which are all white traits, although red indicates her strong emotional motivations to do so and how much she's going off the deep end into madness.
>>
>>47807349
I can agree on sorin, not so much on nahiri. She does nothing to save her own plan, she does avenge it on the "culprit" venting on innocents instead, there is not even a pretense of justice or righteousness in here imho.
Now Konda, Konda was a legitimate white villain, so is Norn. Nahiri's just a bitch.
>>
>>47804405
And we don't need mods because someone is posting lewd fics here, that's why I said put it in pastebin
>>
File: 20160616_190943.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160616_190943.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Just got best angelfu to make a new deck with.
>>
>>47808988
>Alternate reality Akroma
>An Illusion Angel
>Best angel

You are delusional.
>>
>>47808988
>>47809053
Shush, back when I opened that up in a random pack, I was impressed. Definitely best-looking angel, and in best color as well.
>>
>>47809230
>Best colour
White Pride, Plane Wide
>>
>>47809053
Even though Akroma was made from Ixidor's illusion magic, he was so powerfully the time that it made her a real living Angel. That's why none of her cards have the creature type Illusion.
>>
>>47809500
The point is that even though sure was basically real, she technically wasn't.

The jab is that not only did he choose to angelfu an angel that's not real, but one from a different reality.
>>
>>47809590
She basically, technically, officially, and canonically, was a real Angel and never wasn't a real Angel.
>>
>>47809590
Avacyn wasn't real either, she was a doll made by Sorin.
>>
>>47809634
She was a piece of moon rock.
>>
>>47809634
>>47809661
Wrong. Avacyn is love, Avacyn is life.
Also you guys using paste tense to describe her fills me with feels, she was too pure for this game.

Also goodnight. I swear I'll write something soon, I just need The Cathar anons permission.
>>
>>47810042
You have it.
>Serena teaches him to listen instead of ripping and tearing.
>he ends up agreeing with Nahiri.
>Serena has the odd feeling that her plan didn't go as well as she hoped.
>>
>>47809661
Really?
>>
File: Isobel+the+Angel.jpg (450 KB, 1200x885) Image search: [Google]
Isobel+the+Angel.jpg
450 KB, 1200x885
>I should be writing.
>But I'm not.
>>
>>47812376
She got killed by Kord.
>>
>>47807263
> Gaia Anon said she'd give me feedback
Sorry about the lack of that feedback, btw. I've been out of the house a lot. Family stuff and work. Even now I'm on my phone.

Soon.
>>
File: Avacyn's creation.png (2 MB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
Avacyn's creation.png
2 MB, 1400x990
>>47811297
>>47809634

No. Anon doesn't know what he's talking about. Avacyn is an actual angel. She is wholly constructed from mana, specifically white mana, just like a real angel. Angels can be made/born in many ways. So long as they fit certain criteria, they are angels.

Avacyn is real, and is an angel.
>>
>>47813059
was an angel
was
>>
>>47807263
She's white because her revenge is the "I'm going to make Sorin suffer as I have suffered" kind which involves the destruction of her home plane as far as she knows.
Also righteous anger since he betrayed her in her eyes.
>>
>>47813059
She WAS a real Angel, true enough. But, she was not born of mana like natural Angels. Sorin used the Helvault, a piece of the Silver Moon, to create Avacyn out of it. This is why she had such a strong presence over the darkness of Innistrad. This is why her power fueled the who protected Innistrad. Because she was apart of it herself. She was apart of the most holy part of it. She was apart of the Silver Moon of Innistrad.
>>
>>47813299
On the other hand I'd say that you need to be a competently designed character before having a color identity and since the average mtg character nowaday is a walking teenage meme, all discussions become pointless.
>>
>>47810518
>They fight again.

>>47813230
>>47814150
>was
I feel like you're just trying to get under my skin now.

>>47812872
It's okay, I only feel slightly betrayed.
>>
>>47814150
> Sorin used the Helvault, a piece of the Silver Moon, to create Avacyn out of it.
No he didn't. He made them simultaneously. She was born in the cellar of Thraben cathedral. It was made on a cliff.
>>
File: Serena SOI.jpg (158 KB, 758x1037) Image search: [Google]
Serena SOI.jpg
158 KB, 758x1037
Have something dumb I made in Paint.net as a bump. Hopefully more people will show up soon.
>>
Your flakes: team Sorin or team crazed bitch?
>>
>>47819193
Ka'koarm is almost certainly supportive of crazy lady, at least for until he discovers her planar genocide plans, then he's team beat-them-both-bloody
>>
>>47819193
team Sorin, but grudgingly. He wants to keep balance on a massive scale, and that means he's got to let some people die. Nahiri just wants to watch his world burn, and she's possibly putting the entire multiverse at risk.
>>
>>47819193
Sorin, but only if she's forced to take a stance. Crazed bitch is, well, crazy, and has turned on her former allies once already. At least Sorin has that "mind your own bloody business" thing going on that Murdock greatly appreciates.
>>
>>47819193
>Razorcock
Team Emrakul

>Gaia
Team herself

>Belagir
Begrudgingly team Sorin, because he's not trying to murderhobo a plane.

>Momma
Team Sorin, because she doesn't want her planar-bound babies on Innistrad to die.

>Myxxzzikt
Neutral as sin.
>>
File: Avacyn Pad.png (462 KB, 1900x2530) Image search: [Google]
Avacyn Pad.png
462 KB, 1900x2530
>>47819193
Obviously neither. If forced to pick, it would be Sorin, while she'd horribly resent him and his actions he is actually trying to protect Innistrad while Nahiri is the one that caused her all this pain.

>>47819227
Can she help?
>>
>>47819675
Ka'koarm always welcomes more loosely justified violence!
>>
>>47816487
True, but you do have my permission to use him
>>
>>47819193
Team Nahiri
Doesn't care
Nahiri
Rip and tear
Nahiri
>>
>>47819962
But who is your flake?
>>
>>47820069
Probably that Jace Kor girl
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2114x1600
Also, new flake. Tell me what you guys think.
>>
>>47820138
Should've used this for your image instead.
>>
>>47820069
Hondick
Anna
Jorge
The Cathar
Starke
>>
>>47820138
I bet Diomedes refers to this guy as a mongrel
>>
>>47820138
Lord isn't a valid creature type.
>>
>>47820673
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=74251
actually, it is, but only for one card
>>
>>47820703
Well, it does fit Vronak.
>>
>>47820138
>dat name, dat bio
Hidden and subtle like a baobab in the middle of the savanna.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1865x2632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1865x2632
>>47820570
I'm good.

>>47820673
Okay. I guess we can't have Lord as a Class then.
>>
>>47820724
That's not me.

>>47820863
Yeah, that was the point. Just like Kamigawa and Theros are a little on the nose.
>>
>>47820884
>what was the great creature type update
>>
>>47820901
> what is I already knew about that a long ass time ago
I also believe you've been through this before with the somehow non-Innistradi vampire walker.
>>
>>47820900
Do not even compare then. Kamigawa is actually interesting and tries to tap into the japanese folklore. Theros is just pop culture and looks like Xena without all the things that made Xena worthy of being watched (namely, Lucy Lawless). If Kamigawa had been like Theros, it would have been a mess of anime references and cat-eared cuties. And as much as I like cat ears, no, please. Theros failed to be interesting in every way imho.
>>
>>47820931
And yet you people still make this shit.
>>
>>47820951
Except it had nothing to do with pop-culture. It's all primarily based off simple Greek mythos. How is any of it pop referencing? Also, how is Bunny Girls not straight up fan service?
>>
>>47821009
I have been studying that shit for the whole duration of my high school and univeristy, man, I actually have the foggiest hint of what are we talking about I know that being on /tg/ you are used to people who talk out of their asses but do not make assumptions.. Theros is based on an holliwood version of the greek épos that has little to do with actually mythos. Also soratami, being pretty inhuman beings based ont he moon rabbit legends, are as much fanservice as elves are.
>>
>>47821009
Anyway , if reason is not enough, MaRo himself confirmed that theros is way more based on pop culture than actual history.
>>
>>47820964
It's a type that has been apart of Magic for the best part of a decade. Who cares if people have ties to some of the old stuff? Don't act like I'm the only person to do this. We have Angel, Demon, Avatar, Artifact, Funguy, Elemental, and a fuckin' Cat all as flakes. Why would you have a problem with the class Lord?

Not that I'm trying to argue with you whether it's correct or not, but it does seem a bit trivial to complain about. Just saying.
>>
>>47821140
Learn something new everyday, I suppose. Duely noted.
>>
>>47821143
Those creature types are all still in the game. Lord was intentionally taken out, along with Uncle-Istvan, Nameless-Race, Undead, Falcon, and a host of others.
As well, while Kamigawa and Theros were heavily based on Japanese and Greek mythology, what you've done here is just take King Arthur and plop him into Magic, because you could. You didn't even create something this time. Why is it that every time you make a flake, it seems to be with the specific purpose of pissing people off?
And the only one who thinks the cat is worthwhile in the least is the cat's creator
>>
>>47821351
Artifact isn't a creature type. Just saying.
>>
>>47821351
And why do you think any of my flakes are made to intentionally piss someone off?

are you telling me that Heliod isn't Helios? And Erebos isn't Erebus? I mean seriously, they even blatantly use Nyx, the embodiment of Night.
>>
File: MtG_Snowflake_Bookworm_Template.png (3 MB, 3832x2664) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Snowflake_Bookworm_Template.png
3 MB, 3832x2664
>>47820138
Sadly, this new content will need to be put into the second flake collage, because the first collage would be too large to be posted if it had all of the flakes on it.

I'll try to get around to updating this second collage as soon as possible but the more new snowflakes that are made, the longer it will take to update, I'm afraid. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>47820138
>King Arthur, the Flake
I would have enjoyed this a lot more as mono-white.
>>
>>47821480
You make an absurd number of characters, most of which break some part of established magic lore in some way, shape, or form. Or with such lovely things as noncolors or literally copying characters like your last two.
When someone notes this, you claim otherwise, state they don't know what they're talking about (even when they provide sources), and in general act incredibly dismissive of anyone who doesn't agree with everything you do.

And no, Heliod and Erebos were not just copies of Helios and Erebus - they have similar names, but Heliod is a mix of Helios and Zeus, while Erebos is...they started with Hades and twisted him a bunch and applied a bunch of Black and ended up with a weird thing. And they had Nyx be a place rather than an entity
>>
>>47821480
I concur with the other fellow, but because unlike in those situations that you named where the setting is designed to heavily reference a type of folklore or mythos, you just took King Arthur and shoehorned him into an existing location.
>>
>>47821572
You can take the purple flake off.
>>
>>47821707
I initially thought the same, but he deals with a lot of nature elements throughout the legends. So, W/G seemed better fitting at the end of the character creation.

>>47821730
13 is an absurd number of flakes? And most of them break lore in some form? And how did my last two copy characters? Sure, the last one is meant to be King Arthur. But, Tristram? And other than the purple color identity and the idea of a different type of reanimation versus typical necromancy, what else have I ranted on about anything? And when have I ever claimed someone doesn't know what they are talking about? And when have I ever dismissed someone and not bothered to hear them out? I would legitimately like answers to these, because I think you are blatantly kidding yourself or confusing me with someone else.

>>47821776
You can say shoehorned, but it was already a fitting atmosphere for the character.
>>
>>47821958
Yes, fifteen is an absurd number of flakes. You've made two since the last count, remember?
>>
>>47821958
"Valeron stretches along the southern coast of Alaran Bant, a land of vast rolling plains dotted with copses of trees. [1] Valeron is famed for the expertise of its cavalry and is home to the Sun-Dappled Court, a grove of immense, sculptured olive trees that represent Valeron's twelve noble families."

You picked the best place on Bant, but there are so many missing parallels to the style of story that King Arthur belongs to. He is a King that, rather than being of a massive noble court to begin with, brought order to a land that had fallen into a kind of wild state by becoming its central leader. That and the missed flavor of magic being strange, the high standard of purity being important but so hard to keep, and for lack of fey (whilst angels, aven, and leotau are about even), it's just not a good place to hold a King Arthur kind of tale. He just doesn't have the same impact; he's really more of a shadow than a good reinterpretation.

The biggest mistake might be that he's a planeswalker at all. A King must rule. Arthur even didn't participate in the quest for the Grail and left his best knights to the task (of which many of them failed).
>>
>>47821958
The majority of people only make one. Some people two, a handful make a whole bunch, from five or seven and even they admit that's too much.

You and Desdemona, both of whom rapidly produce snowflakes at an almost daily pace that attract a great deal of criticism whenever either of you are active, are the outliers that have made ridiculous amounts. Together, you've produced over 20% of the snowstorm.
>>
>>47821958
Thirteen is waaay too many flakes, yes, and reeks of making flakes for the sake of making flakes - and last I recall, you had thirteen flakes several threads ago, and you've made at least two since then - Purple Girl and King Arthur. I didn't say your last two were copying characters. I said your last two were A) using nonexistent colors and B) copying characters, one each. Then there was the thing with the Cromat, and how he is blue and black because he uses blue and black spells and nothing more, and I recall several instances of arguing about summoning and over Beyer's posts in general. And, you know, the whole READ THE BOOKS thing, which was indeed dismissing people.
>>
>>47822149
Other flake-maker here.
I have four and I'm content to leave it that way. I have said again and again that "flakes for the sake of making flakes" is madness.

That being said, if people have legitimate inspiration that adds something new to the storm, then that's welcome, but the lack of sensitivities to good design is sometimes painful (even though we are all in agreement that flakes are all bad anyway).
>>
>>47822066
Fourteen if you count the purple flake, which I'm not since no one wants it around. So, thirteen.
>>
>>47822134
Arthur was King of Camelot. Some say the King of all Britain. But, I like to keep it a little more rational than trying to have him rule literally everything to the eye can see on a plane. And Valeron is constantly under siege. So, what place best to put him considering that he is best known for keeping his people free? But, I get your point on the rest of the matter. Would you like to make some suggestions to better flesh the character out? And as for the planeswalker part, I felt like I should make it easier for him to meet other flakes if any were interested, rather than forcing anyone to come to Alara just to have an encounter.
>>
>>47822179
I posted my list of flakes. A couple of threads ago. And I'll post them again.

1) Vronak
2) Vontrask
3) Emir
4) Sephren
5) Lord Æon
6) Íreth
7) Miyja
8) Zulkaz
9) Andromeda
10) Raioh
11) Graveborn
12) Tristram
- Rinara
13) Artorius
>>
>>47822179
I stated why Sephren was each color long ago.

Sephren does everything he can to protect those whom are helpless against other beings. Feeling a strong sense of righteousness in becoming a guardian to all life. And seeing it as weakness for other to take advantage of those whom are defenseless.

Sephren is a very innovative and insightful person. Always gaining knowledge wherever he can. To him, the wisdom to overcome is greater than the power of might. He tends to take every precaution he can to control his surroundings to give him the advantage in any hostile and unsavory situation.

To Sephren, life is something to be preserved and dabbles into magics that allow him to regenerate creatures and save them from the grave. To him, life and death are so closely aligned that he doesn't see death as a loss as much as it is just another form to tamper with. His addiction of life bleeds into the realization of death. Believing that life does not stop after death.

Sephren has always had a passion for adventure. So much, that the mere mention of an adventure is enough for him to embark on any quest or thrill. To him, the sheer excitement alone makes him want to rush into the unknown and take the world head on. He sees battle as nothing more than his playground, and aggressors as his play things. His love for adventure is only matched by the passion within him to overcome any and all obstacles.

Exploration has been apart of Sephren's life ever since he was young. Traveling to new lands just to see their civilized life and their wildlife. Always in tune with his surroundings, he can feel what the land feels. And befriends the lands he travels to just as much as he befriends the creatures that roam about it. Doing everything he can to vitalize the wildlife and keep it prosperous.
>>
>>47822179
Most of the "arguing about summoning" wasn't even myself. It was someone twisting one thing I said and using it to troll people. I never had a drawn out discussion about it. And what is READ THE BOOKS exactly?
>>
>>47822581
READ THE BOOKS is an argument used by... I dunno, someone that hangs around here, in response to a lack of knowledge or inaccuracies regarding lore.

It has since also been used as some kind of weird ironic shitposting, I think.
>>
>>47822722
>>47822581
Dont pretend to be dumb, Vronak. You used the "read the books" argument when you were caught talking bullshit about Akroma or some other shit angel being alive during the Time Spiral books. Instead of telling where in those books the angel appeared, you just kept screaming READ THE BOOKS repeatedly.
>>
>>47822762
Thaaaat's right. It's been a while since that mess, but I do recall that Akroma was the crux of the argument.
>>
>>47822762
That sounds like the c-word to me. Which he also has pretended to be me before with the whole "summons from the ground" crap. I don't think you need to be taking everything you read at face value or taking it so seriously.
>>
>>47822814
I think that tells more about you that its easy take that kind of "trolling" seriously. Personally to me I have hard time taking you seriously with all the dumb flakes you have done and all the idiotic arguments you have gone through even if it wasnt you. Yes, even under your trip so no escaping there.
>>
>>47822780
It originally showed up in regards to Akroma apparently having been involved with several major battles in between being created and going after Phage (at which point she lost her legs and received a panther for an ass), despite nobody but Vronak (or someone who has his argument style down suspiciously well) remembering such things. Any attempts at saying anything else was met with 'well you didn't read the books, go read the books'
>>
>>47823129
"Read the books" is a weird argument.
A much better argument is "this happened in the books, and this is which book and some context."
>>
>>47823177
It's incredibly dismissive and demeaning. Especially when you have indeed read the book in question and are then told that you only read a summary on the MTGS wiki
>>
You guys RP this?
>>
>>47824042
Not really? It's mostly just writefagging.
>>
>>47824042
>>47824105
This. Stories get posted in the thread, or sometimes to a pastebin or as a pdf or whatever, and then they get put in the repository.
>>
>>47802816
Oh shit, time for a new joke sheet
>>
>>47825002
Please.
>>
File: Low Int Low Wis.jpg (97 KB, 604x687) Image search: [Google]
Low Int Low Wis.jpg
97 KB, 604x687
What would yall think about a plane that is primarily dominated by white with green and blue as its crony colors while red and black are marginalized in society and pushed off to the side.
>>
>>47826325
>Controlled evolution is suppressing extreme hedonism

Meh.
>>
>>47826767
No? White wants to maintain the status quo, whips Green and Blue into going with it.
Black and Red are harmful to the status quo so away they go.
>>
>>47826826
This is what happens when I lazily don't read posts thoroughly.

>Bant Wedge suppressing BR extremists
Not all that interesting, at least not to me.
>>
>>47819193
The only flake I made that anyone cares about Belloski would totally be team faithless looting then ditching before shit hits the fan
>>
>>47827160
Tell us your other ones, senpai.
>>
>>47827312
Is f_a_m censored to senpai for some fucking reason?
>>
>>47819193
>Remes
Not here, because fuck getting in the middle of this.

>Cala
Team Devils Causing Random Mayhem

>Jakrol
Off on his own causing trouble where he thinks no one will notice him.

>Winifred
Team Crazed Bitch, but only up until "oh shit, that's Emrakul" happens, then she flips sides just long enough to help out, then leaves immediately after it is resolved.
>>
>>47827369
don't know, senpai
>>
>>47827395
ok, so that is censored to senpai
>>
>>47827427
That's fucking gay. 4chan has really fallen to shit since that 2chan faggot took over.
>>
File: Moot Shoe-on-Head.jpg (53 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
Moot Shoe-on-Head.jpg
53 KB, 510x382
>>47827448
Pfff. Like mootykins never fucked with us from time to time?

Hiroshimoot just has a different style.
>>
>>47827448
>What would plaguelord do
We were always shit.
>>
>>47827312
Veldren and Frances
>>
Hey Serena. I just want to let you know that I'm proofreading an making some minor edits to your document right now. Small punctuation fixes, like adding periods and commas, have not been marked. But any other changes I've made or recommendations/feedback I have is highlighted in blue or red. I'm almost done.
>>
File: Nahiri cosplay.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Nahiri cosplay.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
>>
>>47827894
OK! Here it is, my feedback and edits. Most of it is just minor suggestions and changes. I tried to avoid interfering with any style choices.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VfwdtiMPipovJ9lPtHTPGoGBo3A8BVWHtmgJiHfJ44E
>>
File: NCM_0154.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0154.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
>>47828659
Also, remember when I said I drew another pic of her? Here's the progress. I'm sorry for the shitty quality. My phone is shit, the angle is shit, and the lighting is shit.
>>
>>47829039
Fucking sideways camera...
>>
>>47829039
Serena a cute
a
cute
>>
>>47819193

>Astera
Team "not getting involved in this, nope nope nope"

>WG Sonia/WR Sonia
Team "Why Didn't You Talk This Out Like Adults A Thousand Years Ago Also STOP Dragging Innocents Into This"/Team Sorin, if only because Nahiri's actions directly and intentionally caused a lot of innocent people to die

>Zenri
Team Sorin, because enslaving angels is not OK

>Dyna
Not going to lie, would probably fight both of them without much understanding of what's going on before making off with whatever loot she can find.

>Kikiki
Doesn't understand the conflict, turns everyone into frogs until things seem peaceful again.
>>
Gaia, thank you for not including Vronak or Des flakes.
Speaking as the maker of the joke sheets.
>>
>>47829443
Gaia didn't make that version. Someone else posted it in the last thread, with the intent that whatever flakes are left with be eventually put onto a second sheet. Because there's so many flakes now that they can't be well-represented with the image size limits.
>>
>>47829482
oh well then.
>>
Over halfway finished with the joke sheet.
>>
>>47831054
Fuck yeah.
>>
File: IMPORTANT.png (127 KB, 1229x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMPORTANT.png
127 KB, 1229x1024
REPO UPDATED

MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS KOSHER
>>
>>47831471
The repo is INCREDIBLY nonkosher, I am sorry. Insects, dead things, lizards, rats, cats, an octopus, multiple kinds of trees...it's like you're doing everything you can to make it UNkosher.
>>
File: NCM_0155.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0155.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
>>47829039
One last pic before I go to bed. I worked on it a tad more. The photo is at a better angle, but a lot of the detail was still lost.
>>
File: NCM_0155 (2).jpg (390 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0155 (2).jpg
390 KB, 1080x1920
>>47832313
Oops. The pic was flipped again.

Sorry for the spam. Here's a right-side-up one.
>>
>>47828659
>>47829039
This is what I want to wake up to. You're my favourite.
>>
>>47832369
Oh well guess i am not going to draw her as well. Good to know.
>>
>>47833789
I love art regardless, friend. If you're still willing to then I'll be happy to have it, I just like pretty pictures.
>>
>>47831724
Thankfully based chart anon excluded most of the really bad shit.
>>
>>47802816

Honestly glad my Izari is still there. The first GB Walker of the current storm.
>>
>>47835647
I'm personally fond of the walkers that have an atypical appearance for their color choice. It's nice to see a Golgari walker that isn't shrouded in a green or yellow fog or looks half-rotten or mutated.
>>
File: Izari.png (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Izari.png
2 MB, 1562x1186
>>47835691

Thanks. I guess that's part of what aiming for, actually. Here's her original sheet. Don't mind the dust.
>>
Almost done with the last draft of Serena v Cathar based on Gaia Anon's feedback, will post as a PDF soon. Also bump.
>>
If your flake could do one thing to alter the canon universe, what would it be?
>>
>>47838552
Easiest answer of my life.
>>
>>47838773
This avacyn-waifufagging is becoming really sad at this point.
>>
>>47838894
We don't judge you for the characters you like.
>>
>>47838552
>My flakes
>Alter the canon universe

*shudder*
>>
File: ANGERFISH.png (63 KB, 247x280) Image search: [Google]
ANGERFISH.png
63 KB, 247x280
>>47838552
BRING LAGE BACK
R
I
N
G

L
A
G
E

B
A
C
K
>>
>>47838894
They said your flake, and the Serena flake would easily choose that. Stop nahirifagging.
>>47839175
Moar like rage.
>>47838552
Get rid of Garruk before he goes planeswalker hunting. Shit's scary.
>>
>>47839559
>They said your flake, and the Serena flake would easily choose that.
I find it more annoying how Avacyn has to be shoehorned into everything.
>Stop nahirifagging.
Not sure where you pulled that from. In the current storyline pretty much every character is a fucking idiot and I can't bring myself to cheer for any of them, least of all Nahiri or Sorin. But I guess this was just your snap response so I won't hold it against you.
>>
>>47839559
Na, man, Marit Lage
I implied in his bio that she might have been the one who invented his unique school of magic, so naturally he'd want to bring her back to the forefront from whatever hole she hid in after she defrosted to learn from her. This would almost certainly backfire, horrors aren't teachers, but it's definitely the thing he'd try to do if he was given room to affect the canon.
It'd be a riot either way, success or no.
>>
>>47839784
I know who Lage is, I was making a joke.
>>47839773
Agreed that this Inninstrad plot ia shit, but Serena is an Inninstrad angel. How exactly would it be shoehorned for her to trying to save the
leader of angels on her plane?
>>
>>47839831
>How exactly would it be shoehorned for her to trying to save the leader of angels on her plane?

Well you do have a point. But in the case of these threads, people are still crying over Avacyn and going "It still hurts", thats the thing that is really getting old. I do admit that in this particular case, bringing up Avacyn is relevant. Not so much in the general cries for her.
>>
>>47839831
I'm sorry murdock anon, the joke fell flatter than Avacyn's electrocardiogram readings
>>
>>47839773
>I find it more annoying how Avacyn has to be shoehorned into everything.
How is she shoehorned into everything? She literally only gets brought up in the context of the Innistrad story.
>>
>>47839897
Kek
>>
>>47839559
>>47839831
Thanks for having my back.

Remember that one of the main reason the angels are still mad is grief, it's also why they were diminished during the original block. For pretty much ever angel except Sigarda if given the chance to do anything they'd bring Avacyn back.

>>47839897
Kek. Not sure if she had a pulse anyway but in any case: How'd you managed to get any readings from a pile of ash?
>>
>>47839897
Unforgivable, now I will be forced to make a red/white crazed psycho flake and have her burn Ka's plane to ashes
>>
>>47839969
Murdock anon
Ka'koarm is from Dominaria
shit's already ashes, and worse
>>
>>47839969
It's the ONLY way to get revenge.

Wait.... I don't think Ka would mind that to be honest, he'd probably just give them a high 5.
>>
>>47840003
Everyone and their mothers have razed Dominaria to the ground at least once anyway, I may as well pile in.
>>47840019
Pretty metal.
>>
>>47840019
well, close
he'd have to will a fifth finger into existence first

but for reals I'm not sure on how Ka'koarm would react to actually seeing his plane being attacked. I guess it depends on exactly how it was being attacked and for what motives.
enslavement magic = nono
explosion magic = a-ok
tyrannical intent = uh-uh
vengeful intent = sure, go ahead. Want some help?
and stuff like that, I guess
>>
>>47838552
Funny enough, Anna doesn't have anything she would change.
>>
File: Misunderstood.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Misunderstood.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Okay, here it is. Gonna work on something else this weekend and stuff.

OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
>>
>>47838552
>Razorcock
Retcon Jace's existence. Then go on a date with Marit. Write that bitch a fucking sonnet.
>>
>>47841099
Would spider mom just make everything spiders so she could be the multiverse's mother?
>>
>>47841153
You know what? She probably would.
>>
>>47841189
Spiders: the Spidering - Spiders over Spiderstrad
>>
>>47842062
Maybe that's her evil master plan.

Everything is spiders.

How fucked are yyou?
>>
>>47842224
We'd all be spiders, so I imagine that in the grand scheme of things, you would be no more fucked over than anyone else.
>>
>>47842300
But I'm scared of spider, if everything is spiders will I be scared of everything and me? I think I'm pretty fucked.
>>
>>47842433
I wonder what would happen if Serena met spider mom. Like, how would that fight go down?
>>
>>47842985
I don't think Serena would win if it came to a fight, especially if it was on Spider Mom's terms. Though I doubt Serena would fight her unless she openly admitted to being evil. Then again, Gloomwidows on Innistrad eat angels so she's probably just straight up not a fan of spiders.
>>
>>47839895
Wait wait you know what, no. No I am pretty ok with complaints about Avacyn's death, as a symbol of how badly did this last block fuck a setting that had a great background lore (shame the actual plot has always been garbage) by reducing it to a playground for walker shenanigans. In this sense yes, I preferred it when Avacyn was alive and not helvaulted, too.
>>
>>47842985
>spiders have reach
I don't think Serena would fare well.
>>
>>47843209
The main issue I have is that Avacyn had so many possible story lines to explore like her connection to Sorin and how she'd react if she knew. She was also actively trying to cure Garruk of his madness which is now a hanging problem. Assuming SOI happened anyway but she survived we could see her trying to restore the people's faith in her in light of the actions she performed when mad.

All of this is just swept away by: She always knew, she's a robot and doesn't have real feelings, also she's dead and the angels are still mad even though we heavily implied they would be fine once she died.

There was actual depth of character to be explored with Avacyn which could have been interesting and made for a good plotline alone. I'd sooner see her become the purifier thanks to balance being upset by the humans becoming too strong, than just planeswalker stupidity. It's not just that she was killed that upsets me, it's how it happened and how much wasted potential this block causes.
>>
>>47843528
>cure Garruk of his madness which is now a hanging problem
Murdock is very scared by this. But seriously I think they would just leave this hanging, NaziElf is now the posterchild for G walkers. Which is dumb, she should have been the GB one and garruk the mono-G.
>>
>>47843657
Yeah, they had to retcon her to be that once they messed Garruk up. The issue is that Avacyn is the only power we know of strong enough to affect the chain veil's curse. Maybe Garruk will be a villain for a block one day, it's a shame because I really liked his interpretation of Green.
>>
>>47843209
Well I am not in position to argue since circlejerk will just demonize me for daring to speak against Avacyn tears. I'll just say that I would understand the tears better if Avacyn actually was a proper character and leave.
>>
>>47844000
I understand that. That's what I wish was the case, she could have been a proper character but they decided to waste that potential.
>>
>>47844000
Believe me I am not the kind to get into any passionate speech about how good a character Avacyn was. My actual disappointment is for the whole plot, and the only good part was the one with angels going mad.
>>47843964
Garruk was cool, yeah. And being a huge fan of lorwyn elves I had a lot of anticipation for Nissa befroe she turned into "stupid bitch that frees the eldrazi and then teams up with other chucklefucks to kill them".
>>
>>47843528
Agreed.

At this point, I'm starting to think that planeswalkers are the worst thing to happen to the multiverse.
>>
>>47844178
To the plots, very obviously. I liked it more when my main character were Kos, Glissa, Kamahl or Toshi, regular people working fucking hard to solve the madness going in their own planes, rather then the next flavor-of-the-month walker miraculously passing by that saves the day.
>>
>>47844000
>circlejerk
I'm getting real tired of that word.
>>
>>47844339
Me too, but what do you want? post content and go ahead. If new people don't have interest in this it is not our fault really.
>>
>>47844339
My wrists are getting real tired of the motion
>>47843127
Don't worry, The Cathar has her back and he has some experience.
>>
>>47844178
We should all complete sudoku.

Gaia, I'm going to PM you a story that I want you to read. It was one of the first I wrote for Serena but I didn't post it here because I'm worried it was too angsty.

>>47844510
Thanks bae, spiders a shit. Rip and Tear amirite?
>>
>>47844510
Cather and Serena vs Spider mom and her brood when?
>>
>>47844700
Gaia anon make it happen.
>>
>>47844722
That's two spider mom stories that I need to get on. I like that she's become a dungeon-crawl boss.

And she does have a nest deep in the thickets of Ulvenwald forest.
>>
>>47845952
Okay guys, we need to run a roll20 game with a party of flakes to take on the dread Spider Mom. Serena can be the healer. All the encounters are spiders. The dungeon is spiders. The party is spiders. All is spiders.

Spider Mom is like Phyrexia, only spiders.
>>
>>47846206
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_uHQE_dqc

So am I the DM?
I warn you. I play 3.5.
>>
>>47846453
Well, it is your raid-boss. I've only played Pathfinder as far as D&D sort of RPGs go, though I hear that isn't a very popular thing on this board. We should do it in GURPS.

Goodnight though. I am so fucking tired.
>>
>>47846453
I would participate, but I really don't want to play anymore 3.5 at the moment.
>>
>>47847854
Speaking of, what would be a good build for The Cathar?
>>
33 flakes left until the joke sheet is complete, should have it in by tomorrow evening.
until then
Happy Father's Day
>>
>>47848669
Wew. Happy Father's Day, Sorin. I wonder what Avacyn got you this ye- Oh right.
>>
Your flake has one thing to get his/her father.

What is it?
>>
>>47850931
>>47850947
Way to dupe.

Out of all of my flakes, I think Cala might be the only one that has family. Too bad she can't be bothered to think about them.

If she can get her brain in order long enough to remember life back home and to bother getting a gift, it's probably going to end in a great deal of distraught. It's a story that I wouldn't want to have to write anything about.
>>
>>47802816
What happened to Thalia? Has she shown up in the SOI lore at all?

She's referenced a lot but never there.
>>
>>47850947
Considering Serena is like 500 I'm tempted to say flowers for his grave but this is Innistrad, he was probably a zombie or something.

>>47851011
She was in one story, she's the leader of the non-stupid humans. They're all about fighting for Avacyn how she was instead of blindly following her after she went mad. She'll probably be in EMN a lot along with Sigarda(who vowed to fight Avacyn then did literally nothing until Sorin killed her, good job).

I suspect that EMN will be all about the main tribes led by a leader: Olivia for vamps, Thalia for humans, Arlinn for puppers, Geralf for zombies(he's opposed to Nahiri because she's working with his sister) and Sigarda for angels assuming there's any others left.

Basically I expect this to be like BFZ but with Innistrad.
>>
>>47852730
Serena, super Christmas cake.
>>
>>47850947
Father, who?
>>
>>47852730
>Basically I expect this to be like BFZ but with Innistrad.
This is one of the worst insults I ever read on 4chan.
>>
File: 541_ironmyr_mrd.jpg (104 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
541_ironmyr_mrd.jpg
104 KB, 620x451
>>47850947
A report that tells that it succeeded.

The only thing it cannot provide, yet the only thing that matters.
>>
File: JOJOFISH.png (801 KB, 574x703) Image search: [Google]
JOJOFISH.png
801 KB, 574x703
>>47850947
MURDER
>>
>>47852730
>Basically I expect this to be like BFZ but with Innistrad.
Yeah, I got that feeling too from what I read from the Arlinn story.

You'd think wotc could take a hint.
>>
>>47853830
>mfw I liked the majority of the bfz story
>>
>>47855336
I liked Power Rangers too, when I was a kid.
>>
>>47850947
>Cock
A cock has no father. A cock needs no father.

>Gaia
She'd make him a lovely painting.

>Belagir
Maybe a book or a nice shirt from Ravnica?

>Spider mom
A kick to the nuts.

>Myxxzzikt
>>
>>47855396
Good for you? I still enjoy that kind of dynamic.
>>
>>47855423
The dinamic is pretty cliched, but you can actually write good stories with well known tropes. However it is punctured with real stupid stuff including killing nearly immortal titans with " a lot of fire", something apparently 3 oldwalkers were not able to think of nor do, and Nissa. Everything related to Nissa, really. Characters are also poorly written in general. Mayeb the vampires are the only cool ones.
>>
>>47855336
Honestly, my reaction was just "really? I JUST got finished reading that story. You couldn't think of something different than 'The free peoples of the world band together to stop the coming darkness'?"
>>
>>47855596
>'The last protections over Innistrad have faded with the death of Avacyn. Ancient powers reach forth to corrupt the plane, and now Innistrad's fate rests in the hands of unlikely allies...'

Pretty sure this it's going to happen again. I'm still holding out hope Avacyn might return in the end, it could make for a really cool showdown with the Spaghetti Monster. I just really want to see Avacyn as her own being with no connection to Sorin, some character development for her and trying to restore the humans faith in her.

Just 'People band together to fight evil' followed by some random BS reason why they no longer require Avacyn for the plane to survive like it has for the past 1000 years. It would be really disappointing, though at this point I don't have much faith in them to deliver.
>>
>>47855783
>I'm still holding out hope Avacyn might return in the end
As much as I want Avacyn back, that would be horribly deus ex. Still, considering what we know of Innistrad before this set, humans and angels apparently can't survive without her at this point. I mean, she was gone for only a year before, and the entire world went to shit. And before she was created, humans had been pushed to near-extinction by the vampires.

Given this knowledge and more, the logical conclusion for Innistrad without Avacyn (even if they manage to beat Emrakul) is to be consumed by its own darkness. If they do literally anything else, it will likely be full of retcons and hamfisted.
>>
>>47850947

>Dyna
Doesn't know her father, but would probably give him dragon treasure unless he was a jerk.

>Astera
Biological father is dead, but Karametra's orphanage gave her several father and mother figures. She likes finding flowers that aren't native to Theros and bringing the seeds back as gifts for the orphanage's garden, although she does make sure to research that she's not endangering anything by doing so.

>Zenri
While she tends to avoid her family for their safety, she makes a point of visiting and bringing him books; after spending his entire life a house slave, Zenri's father finds being able to sit quietly and read a luxury.

>WG Sonia/WR Sonia
Neither mourns the death of their biological father, although each returns to where they were raised about that time. WG Sonia to care for her adoptive family's graves, WR Sonia to leave her adoptive family some trinket to let them know she's still alive even if she can't bring herself to face them again.

>Vanya
Sends her father and husband silk scarves anonymously every year. They both get a strange feeling about them and don't usually wear them, but it's the thought that counts.

>>47855963

Let's be fair, Zendikar not being dead or mortally wounded as a result of the Eldrazi ravages followed by having to burn all of its mana to kill them also required it to be full of retcons and hamfisted, and, well, here we are.
>>
>>47855963
>If they do literally anything else, it will likely be full of retcons and hamfisted.

Welcome to MTG lore, how may I take your order?
>>
>>47856196
I have a question. Was mtg lore ever good? Or am I just full of nostalgia?
>>
>>47856300
Kamigawa.
>>
>>47856316
>weebshit
>good lore

MTG's best lore was Theros.
>>
>>47856418
>literally pop culture and holliwood tier understanding of the greek epos
>good

>actually good and original interpretation of traditional japanese folklore
>weeb

If Kamigawa was like theros it would have been full of anime chicks, mecha and cat ears.
>>
Was the Thran good? I thought it was, but maybe that was a case of nostalgia.
>>
>>47850947
>Veldren
An uppercut.
An electric uppercut
\A fire-electric explosion uppercut into a volcano
>Frances
Flowers and wurms and his latest conspiracy
>Belloski
Flowers for his father's grave
>>
>>47856453
So dank, the memes of man.
>>
>>47857674
>>Belloski
>Flowers for his father's grave
Oh man. I didn't expect those feels.
>>
>>47850947
Hondick
A dead phyrexian
Anna
Visits his grave.
Jorge
The head of the prince of thrall
The Cathar
An axe or sword.
Starke
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>47857780
don't feel bad for the dragon jew
he just does it as a way to make people feel bad and as an excuse to ditch someone
>>
>>47855963
That's just it though. If she comes back it's a problem because deus ex(not that that's stopped them before) but if she doesn't it has to be a horrible bunch of cringy retcons(again, that's never stopped them).

I think the best we can hope for is that they leave Innistrad as a cliffhanger, the balance is okay for a while because everyone was screwed and needs to recover but a later block deals with Avacyn's absence.
>>
>>47855963
>>47857950
There's the other alternative.

Nahiri's forces vs everyone else; if Innistrad survives Emrakul hitting the field, then there's still a future. Assuming that Sorin lives, he might stick around to re-balance the problem left by the new lack of a guardian angel, whatever that means that he has to do.
>>
>>47857950
Or something happens during spooooky moon that facilitates the races getting along
Or at least humans and werewolves.
>>
>>47858015
I still think one of the best outcomes would be for Sorin to give his life to revive her, he's a pretty powerful guy already by giving his spark he could probably reform her considering she already has a deep connection to the plane, it should be less difficult than creating her in the first place.

The other concern for a world without Avacyn is that the theme and core identity of the plane is heavily based around her and the Church. It just seems like they're potentially ruining Innistrad here which is a colossal blunder even for WotC.
>>
>>47850947
A quiet prayer to Emeria and Heliod, or at least the ideals they represent and the hope that he has found solace.
The opportunity to never to see her ever again, since he thinks that she is a shaman witch that goes against the laws of Atarka.
A prayer to Pharika over the old man's grave, along with half a bottle of fine wine left atop it. He drinks the other half.
A hug, a meek apology for having ran away from the marriage that was planned and some evidence of personal success since then.
A few moments of thought before he gets on with what little time he has left in the world. Worrying over the dead is pointless.

Jesus Christ, all of my flakes have dead families or really fucked up relationships with them.
>>
>>47858157
I wish they'd named the set: Emrakul's Grand Day Out.
>>
>>47858171
The theme of the plane is Gothic horror.
That wouldn't be ruined by the church not being empowered by Avacyn.
>>
>>47858180
>it's not Emrakul
>it's the ancient monster sealed within Innistrad's moon.
>Nahiri and Sorin team up to defeat it.
>with it destroyed, innistrad becomes less spoopy.
>>
>>47858290
>Innistrad becomes less spoopy
I'd rather have Emrakul
>>
>>47858171
It took stupid amounts of effort just to make her. He's not godlike anymore, and giving up a spark likely won't revive a being that's been un-made.

The core identity of the plane actually isn't the church. It's tribes, with a horror theme. The church is only really center to humans, and in relation angels. There are still tons of other things that make Innistrad what it is. Most of humanity could go extinct and then we'd have vampires struggling to find a way to keep surviving, Geralf and Gisa would probably still be fucking around with zombies, werewolves would still be out, and there'd be other horrors and devils and such causing trouble out in the wilds.
>>
File: image.jpg (519 KB, 1864x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519 KB, 1864x876
>>47856453
Oh, but it was.
>>
>>47858173
Is your relationship with your family ok, anon? Do you need a hug?
>>
>>47858396
Kiku's face gives me nightmares.

>>47858414
I never knew my father Gaia Anon, I think it's why I write shitty fanfiction and post on image boards about dead angels.
>>
>>47858414
It's very good actually, which makes this even stranger. It's not Freudian at all, so maybe I just like using parents and families as plot devices?
>>
>>47858500
Maybe?

I know my flakes have made me realize I view motherhood as a tragedy.
>>
>>47858306
True. But even if the church wasn't central to the entire plane, it was still core to W color identity on the plane. And now W needs a major restructuring in the fluff. So a major aspect of the plane's flavor is at the very least rekt, if not unsalvageable.
>>
>>47858700
Not to mention, the angels are totally fucking screwed. As a person who owns a copy of pretty much every angel and who lovea to run angel tribal, this upsets me.
>>
>>47858741
This is my main concern. I too own many angels, certainly all the Innistradian ones.

Also can you let me know if that story I sent you is too edgy to post or not? Also we have 30 unique posters, that's pretty good for these threads lately.
>>
>>47858857
Sure, I'll read it. I'll try to get to it sometime today. I have it open on my computer back home. I've just not gotten around to it yet.
>>
>>47859069
Thanks bae
>>
>>47859171
Not gonna lie, tho. That title's pretty fucking edgy.
>>
>>47859225
I'm horrible at titles.
>>
>>47857695
Your shitposting is quite weak.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.