[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/COMMANDER GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 47.jpg (63 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
63 KB, 312x445
Puca Edition: Do you use puca trade for filling out your decks at all?

Previous
>>47777100

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
http://www.magiccards.info
>>
>>47799579
Oshit, Ive had one of these for years, and just now realized how sick it could be in Zedruu.
>>
My deck case can hold 8 Commander decks and I currently have 7. I need ideas for an eighth and final deck.

1.) Aurelia RW Midrange/Aggro
2.) Zegana Ramp Big Fatties
3.) Roon Man-Lands
4.) New Dralnu Stax/Combo
5.) Mishra Artifacts
6.) Melek Spellslinger
7.) Lovisa Tribal/Aggro
8.) ???

I've got most archetypes covered already, so I'm at a lost as to what to make to round out my decks.
>>
>>47800004
>Roon Man-lands
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>47800004
You dont have graveyard theme? Meren, Mimeo maybe. Or Shattergang sacrifice. Or voltron, but meh.
>>
>>47800053

A Bant Deck headed by Roon that's designed to either utilize existing manlands or otherwise turn normal, boring, not man-lands into creatures with various enchantments, creatures, and effects. So far it's fairly mediocre in power, which is fine since most of my meta complains about my other decks. Trying to boost its power without making it oppressive.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/roon-of-the-awakened-realm/
>>
>>47800073

Aurelia is more-or-less a Voltron deck (equipping her with swords and whatnot tends to be the go-to plan), although I have a few backup strategies in there as well.

I've actually been thinking about building Meren for awhile, and that would round things out quite nicely.
>>
>>47800004
Artifact tribal and/or stax
>>
File: vensers-journal.jpg (71 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
vensers-journal.jpg
71 KB, 480x680
Does Venser's Journal's life gain per card count as a seperate instance for each one?
>>
>>47800135
It happens from one trigger
>>
>>47800135
It's on trigger. When it resolves you gain all the life equally to your hand size atm.
>>
File: SG.jpg (71 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
SG.jpg
71 KB, 312x445
Has anyone on ran geralf?
Been tinkering on different builds but they change constantly so I have not been able to come up something I could without a doubt commit to buy.
>>
>>47800347
His sister is better.
>>
>>47800347
reading the letters between those two makes me want to build a grimgrin with him and his sister in the same deck
>>
>>47800347
I want to make a deck for him now. Just the thought of going against a big green stompy deck makes me smile.
>>
File: Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker.jpg (35 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker.jpg
35 KB, 223x310
A mono black or W/B/G commander would kinda even out your colors.

This guy has been in the back of mind my mind lately for an Aristocrat style deck with things like ravenous rats
>>
>>47800817
In reply to
>>47800004
>>
>>47800004
What kinda deck case you usin, my man?
>>
>>47800004
I'm building Endrek Sahr, which would even out your colors, like >>47800817 said.
>>
>>47799579
>Do you use puca trade for filling out your decks at all?
Puca is baller to sell the hyped shit that shot up because of Tiny Shitters and get a ton of jank I never found around to stick into decks. I just need to get a hold of stuff to sell now, I only have 20- commons and stuff like that on my box now it seems.
>>
>>47799579
Puca has worked well for me to trade off singles I was never going to use. Specifically for cards less than 5 bucks. Supply/demand is a real thing an everyone wants lands and power so you see that in wish lists a lot unfulfilled. I keep mine curated with what I need for decks with under $10 cards and I usually get them.
>>47800347
My good buddy runs him big blue. He plays for the flavor but personally it always feels like he underperforms. When he gets going though seems like he could be fun. I see the same problem as my Noyan Dar in that deck you got to get those fatties to connect.
>>
>>47800004
You need mono black to round things out. Build suicide black.
Kuro suicide black
>>
>>47801097
Don't build Kuro he's terrible

Build Skittles
>>
>>47800854

It's a leather bound briefcase and the decks are held in clear Ultra Pro 100 count cases.
>>
>>47801105
Ignore this guy. Kuro is great. It's like a plague wind in the command zone
>>
>>47800347
>tfw you will never play Geralf vs a friend's Gisa
>or Muzzio vs Daretti
>or any legendary pair like that
Meh
>>
>>47800817
>>47800895
>>47801097
>>47801105

I kept wondering why everyone was saying I needed a mono-black deck and then I realized I put the wrong commander down for my Stax deck.

It's actually Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet Stax/Combo with a minor Humans/Vampires theme.

All this talk of Geralf, Gisa, and Grimgrin is actually making me want to build a graveyard zombies deck in UB.
>>
So after the talk about Endrek Sahr in the thread before last, I realized I had one laying around and threw together a quick version of him last night with mostly stuff I had laying around. Before I go buying the rest of this, anything obvious I'm missing or anything seem terrible I should remove? I think Conspiracy naming Humans + Xathrid Necromancer + any sac outlet is going to be pretty goddamn fun.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/16-06-16-endrek-sahr/
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
So I havnt ever built a mono blue deck. I have been looking, and I was thinking about Kaho. The problem is I was just recently looking at the edhrec page for her and its completely filled with crap I hate to play against or would hate to do to someone else (other than the Hinder/Tunnel Vision combo). So my question to you all is this.

Do you think its possible to build Kaho as a mono blue instant tutoring commander without being the blue player everyone hates?
>>
>>47801237
I mean, what blue instants are you gonna be tutoring that are so unique? She comes down on turn 4 and telegraphs the 3 instants you find, they're not any cheaper to cast with her ability, you have to wait a turn to cast one of them, and if she eats a removal spell in the meantime you just lose them forever.

Too much risk, not enough reward.
>>
>>47801145
>a plague wind in the command zone
What the fuck version of Kuro are you playing

>9CMC
>sac unless BBBB paid on upkeep
>no evasion

He's a shittier, legendary Lord of the Pit that lets you pay 1 life for -1/-1 on something. I like paying life for stuff but that's just not very good
>>
>>47801169
That changes things

You need some Jund or Junk in your life.

OR fuck it, 5 color turbofog w/Maze's End wincon
>>
>>47801255
Kuro + Horobi = "Pay 1 life, target creature's controller sacrifices it".

It's not just "a Plague Wind", but it can be pretty backbreaking.
>>
>>47801281
OK yeah, it's good with something else, but Kuro by himself doesn't make a huge dent
>>
>>47801312
Eh, depending on what you're up against, he can fuck up your opponent's board pretty heavily. Even without just paying the full life to kill things, he can fuck up combat enough they won't swing. They COULD attack with their 6/6, but if you can just pay 2 life and block it with a 5/5 they aren't going to.

Combine that with all the life-drain effects black has and a Kuro can just indefinitely keep your opponent's board clear.
>>
newfag reporting, where do you guys buy singles from? Theres a handfull of websites but which one is the most trustworthy?
>>
>>47801337
i think that anon has an issue with, is that its going to be rather expensive to keep playing out from command zone, with the ammount of sweeps that is in the format. you COULD get more mana doublers, but at that point, drana is a much more effective general, that while it uses mana, black is very good with that, cryptghast, nirkana reverent, cabal cofers, etc

i love kuro too but just having him die a coupe times hurts. unless you find a way to put him to hand from gy every time to get around hwo expensive he will be
>>
>>47801381
The "big" sites like Starcity and CFB are the most trustworthy. They cost a bit more, but they have really good inventory, good customer service, and you don't have to worry about them ripping you off or suddenly "canceling" your order due to "overselling" if a card spikes in price.

There's cheaper sites, but generally the cheaper you go the more risky it is.
>>
>>47801387
Yeah this is my chief issue. 6BBB for your first cast is a lot to ask, and while you have stuff like Coffers, Doubling Cube and Ghast to get there, that'll start to get prohibitively expensive if he dies a couple times

Black is Tutortown too, and just pulling up those same cards would get boring. Part of why my Godo deck has gotten boring, it's
>ramp, play Godo, tutor Blade of Selves
>poop out Equipment, make Godo bigger

It's a strong deck but a very linear one
>>
Making a Maelstrom Wanderer deck and I'm completely lost on how I should make this. DO I just fill the deck with land search, rocks and permanents that cost 7 or less?
>>
>>47801625
That's why I really dislike playing with one specific player in my group. ALL the decks he's ever built were hyper-linear.

He started with Godo (tuned for 1v1) and it was literally just "ramp into Godo, spam equipment, win if not disrupted"

Then he moved onto Iname, which was "cast Iname to put entire creaturebase in graveyard, rez with Patriarch's Bidding, grind game out irritatingly". He'd auto-scoop to Bojuka Bog because his deck had literally no way to win outside that 'combo'.

Then he put together a 1v1 Yisan build where he'd tutor the exact same creatures in the exact same order every game, and every game ended with "Craterhoof, swing a billion".

He now has a Nu-Teferi deck that only ever attempts to win by comboing Teferi, Tezzeret, mana rocks, and The Chain Veil with counterspell backup.

It's tiresome.
>>
Who here is willing to run off color fetches in their decks? Who here hates that?
>>
>>47801781
I run off-color fetches in just a few decks. My Trostani runs them because I want her coming out on turn 4 consistently, and my Gitrog runs them because Gitrog.
>>
>>47801658
Godo is THE deck in my group. It instantly makes me the archenemy, and I love it

I break it out when I want to just go turbo and slug the shit out of my group, but I'll probably temporarily retire it in favor of some other stuff I'm working on
>>
>>47801863
So, like, does nobody in your group run any disruption?

Because how that should go is "I cast Go- oh, you had a Doom Blade, cool."
>>
>>47801881
>So, like, does nobody in your group run any disruption?
More or less. I'm the only one who does

They've gotten better though. I have also taught them the importance of mana rocks through the liberal use of MLD
>>
>>47801911
Funny thing is, my group is trending AWAY from mana rocks a bit because of how much incidental artifact wiping there is. It's never "Oh, I need to get those rocks", it's just that there's enough artifact heavy decks that you can expect to lose a third of your mana base to a Shatterstorm or an Austere Command every other game.
>>
File: 1448147179883.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448147179883.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1024
>>47801947
>mfw running stony silence, austere command, creeping corrosion, shatterstorm and seeds of innocence in the same deck
>>
>>47801381
I usually get mine from tcgplayer. Depending on the seller you can also get your order earlier than listed and some cards are acquired relatively cheap, only problem is if you like free shipping you may have to spend at least $1 at that seller or you or spend $25+ from various sellers.

Tl;dr tcgplayer sells alot of cards and I trust it
>>
>>47801999
TCGPlayer is a mixed bag, since it's a marketplace type thing. I've seen people get cards packaged perfectly fine for affordable prices in reasonable time, and I've had people get Fulminator Mages sent in a plain white envelope and a penny sleeve.
>>
>>47800587
I did, it's already a group favorite for the flavor of conflicting zombie styles
>>
>>47799579
Yes I use puca. It has been nice to trade an Inquisition of kozilek for two Mind's Eye. Or my buddy sold off his foil daze for basically an entire deck. One thing I discovered is several people offer a 1.6:1 deal if you buy points from them rather than the site. I still haven't done it as I use puca to stop spending money but a buddy dropped a cheeky $25 and said it went smoothly.
>>
>>47800587
At GP Albuquerque there was a guy in full Geralf cosplay who had a Grimgrin deck that was 100% Innistrad Zombie Themed. It was glorious.
>>
File: WEB_Wizardry_grande.jpg (61 KB, 600x355) Image search: [Google]
WEB_Wizardry_grande.jpg
61 KB, 600x355
>>47801973
Memnarch players deserve it honestly.
Yes I am butthurt.

>pic is my new playmat, what do you guys think?
>>
File: 20150513_082331.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150513_082331.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>47802069
I like it.

What do you think of my playmat?
>>
>>47802069
Memnarch is definitely annoying but it's a guy's Kozilek deck that really triggered me. Having out on turn 3 is no fun
>>
File: 0422.png (210 KB, 599x457) Image search: [Google]
0422.png
210 KB, 599x457
>at friend's house playing EDH
>He invites a coworker to play
>He plays a Jhoira deck
>Turn 4 suspends two Eldrazi
>Complains when the table kills him off within 3 turns after that
>mfw
>>
>>47801947
I'm the only one who runs really artifact-heavy decks, but they're learning. Blowing up lands will do that. Also keeping lands in hand to recover from a Bust instead of topdecking a land and immediately dropping it on the table
>>
>>47802096
I'm honestly surprised there's not a pepe or a Dat Boi on your idiot playmat.
>>
>>47802112
>Suspends 2 Eldrazi
>Not a Kozilek and an Obliterate
what a scrub
>>
>>47802241
It was made by someone who doesn't actually play Magic. Not bad I'd say.
>>
>>47802069
I'm playing memnarch tonight. can't wait to drink those tears.
>tfw mycosynth lattice, training grounds and krark-clan ironworks
>>
File: 1462259009316.jpg (15 KB, 294x313) Image search: [Google]
1462259009316.jpg
15 KB, 294x313
>playing teysa tokens against mimeoplasm, vorosh, and narset
>narset player has hate boner for the mimeoplasm player for whatever reason
>while killing mimeoplasm guy he exiles tragic arrogance and decides to cast it
>me and vorosh guy begin laughing like retards as we both have blood artist out
>after the result of tragic arrogance narset player takes about 80 life loss enough to drop him
>narset guy apologizes to mimeoplasm guy who proceeds to destroy him for the rest of the night and wins majority of the games that night, even managing a turn 3 kill against narset using mimeoplasm
>>
>>47802031
got a list? im interested...
>>
>>47802477
I really hope you don't think that goes infinite.

I mean, it's good, it's basically "Pay 4 to steal one thing and sac it, then pay 2 to steal-and-sac anything I can target thereafter", but it doesn't go infinite if you think it does.
>>
Any suggestions for Endrek before I go and buy the rest of this? It's comprised of mostly stuff I already had, so not super optimized, but I'm not opposed to adding a few things to my shopping list.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/16-06-16-endrek-sahr/
>>
>>47802710
Is the Assault Suit just there to occasionally force a draw?
>>
>>47801381

I use CoolStuffInc since I can also buy board games, miniatures, and other shit with my cards.
>>
>>47802685
Pay 2 my friend. training grounds -2's his steal an artifact ability. lattice makes everything an artifact
>>
>>47802760
Derp, I forgot you don't have to make stuff an artifact with Lattice out. I was just focusing on the 'can spend mana like it's anything'.
>>
>>47800587
Reading the letters between those two makes me want to fucking punch something for how awful they are.
>>
>>47802926
>he doesnt wish he had an adorable shitty cute sister to have necrowarfare with

*shrugs shoulders*
>>
Is it possible to make a deck on a ~$30 budget?
>>
>>47802992
You can build a descent Mikaeus list for $20 + shipping
>>
>>47803009
granted he already has a mikeaus already, otherwise its around 50
>>
>>47802992
Yes.

Walk over to Target, pick up the Meren deck, then hand the clerk 35 dollars.
>>
>>47803009
I know and I have several ~$30 deck lists saved but am unsure about buying them? Would it be worth it to just buy it then upgrade it as time goes on?
>>
>>47802992
Do you have any collection beforehand? If not, buying one of the precons for $35 may be your best bet, unless you want to play a one-trink pony like Sidisi Ad Nauseam.
>>
>>47803043
well, ashling is also a thing, i think. valakut, ashling the pilgrim, 98 mountains
>>
>>47803043
I already have the Marath precon and its pretty fun. I don't have much of a collection either, just a bunch of cards I picked up from the Shadows pre release event as well as some older ones but that's it.
>>
>>47803043
I win a game every now and then with my Meloku the Clouded Mirror deck. All I run are 99 islands
>>
>>47803064
That's a meme deck and you know it.
>>
>>47803074
So instead of building a second deck, why not spend 30 dollars beefing up the Marath deck you enjoy?

>>47803097
The fuck are you playing against? I can't see that winning games even if you were using Spanish Meloku.
>>
>>47803074
Do you want to build a second deck or upgrade Marath/Mayael/Gahiji? In case you want to upgrade, I will advise you that Marath is the strongest commander in that precon, but probably also the most expensive to improve on. Mayael works with pretty much any fatties and can be about as budget as you want her to be. Never played against a Gahiji deck, but he seems like you'd either want to go wide, which can be cheap, or play political cards, which could be more expensive.
>>
>>47803172
>>47803147
I would rather just buy a second deck or something and improve on the one that I like the best. If that makes sense.
>>
>>47800347
It's too bad he doesn't have black
>>
>>47802010
I've been sent 30 cent commons in double sleeved toploaders too
>>
>>47803243
the worst thing that has happened to me through using tcgplayer was once i ordered a card and later that day, got an email from the seller saying "you ordered this before we could take the listing down because we're out of stock so here's store credit for what you paid for it"

tcgplayer has always had good prices and been good at getting stuff to me on time and in the indicated condition

i got a mint 4th edition sylvan library for like $16 when it was spoiled in ema and its absolutely beautiful
>>
>>47803326
I hope you told them to fuck directly off and give you a refund of cash money.
>>
>>47803199

No it doesn't make sense

>why not do A instead of B?
>I think I'd rather do B and A, if that makes sense?

Did you mistype?
>>
>>47803132
To be fair, so are $20 Mikaeus and Sidisi Ad Nauseam. They are better decks, but still meme decks.
>>
>>47803371

I don't even understand how you can build Sidisi ad nauseam without demonic/vamp tutor
>>
>>47803369
I would feel more comfortable in my playgroup with multiple decks that aren't fined tuned yet rather than one finely tuned deck is what I mean.
>>
>>47803371
Mikaeus is one of the best budget build available. It's no meme
>>
>>47803356
it was like a 20 cent card, i didn't care at all

calm down dude
>>
>>47802739
More or less. Just an all else fails sort of thing. Considering putting in Vedalken Orrery so I can flash in dudes and make loads of thrulls just to make it a tad more useful.
>>
>>47803388

You said you have $30 to spend

There is absolutely no way to go from marath precon to "fine tuned" with $30, and no way to build a good deck for $30 unless it's an ultra Jank combo deck and you net deck the ultimate budget version
>>
>>47803415
It's the principle of the thing. I can understand "Shit, we fucked up, we don't have that", but give me a refund.

Giving me 'store credit' is basically saying "Sorry, we're out of the thing you came for, but we're gonna force you to buy a giftcard."
>>
>>47803394
Isn't it a deck that focuses more on dirty wins than fun and fair fun though?
>>
>>47803452
i understand

you and I just react differently to this sort of thing, I guess

I probably would have been upset about it if it was more money or if i could stop buying cards
>>
>>47803422
Sorry if I implied that it would go from precon to fine-tuned. What I meant was it would get me started on the path to fine tuning it. As for building a new deck, what you're basically saying is that I can't build an edh deck with a budget of around $30?
>>
>>47803488
Depends. You've got to catalog what you have, build with what you got, look at options to fill it out, budget accordingly. For instance, one thing I would get for marsh, no matter what, is a mirraris wake. If you have extra cards aside the marath precon, and one is a legendary you like, take a look at the edhrec site. After seeing if some cards are out of budget, use the gatherer to check for similar cards, then tcgplayer to check prices

Inb4 thanks captain obvious
>>
>>47803488

My point was just that you don't have to worry about your deck becoming too tuned if you have only $30 to spend, you can make some strong upgrades but it won't be oppressive

And it's debatable whether you can make a new deck from the ground up for $30, but even if you think you can, you definitely can't do both, make a new deck and upgrade your marath deck for just $30, so you have to pick one, and you can do a lot better upgrading for $30 than you can building a new deck from scratch
>>
>>47803488
You can definitely start tweaking a deck with $30. I helped one of my friends with his Marath deck. For $40, we swapped out a handful of cards to make the deck more focused on +1/+1 counters and creature tokens. Is it perfect? Nope. Is it better? Absolutely.

But, if you want a brand new deck for $30 or less:
>Borborygmos Enraged
>50 Forests
>49 Mountains
>Tweak accordingly
>>
>>47803780
>>47803809
>you can't make a deck for $30
What an absolute joke. I've seen many decks on Tapped out that go for that amount or less. Anon just wants a deck, it doesn't have to be quality, as long as its there.
>>
>>47802992
Daretti precon from last year or Meren from this year
>>
>>47803809
i would personally do a 49 49 with a life from the loam
>>
>>47803809
Nah, 50 Forests, 48 Mountains, 1 Into the Woods.
>>
>>47803858
>>47803028
Is the Maren deck that good? Or is it just good for a precon?
>>
>>47803889
Sorry, Lost in the Woods.
>>
>>47803900
It's honestly very good for a precon. It's well focused on what it wants to do, has a good clip of "staples" for that archetype out of the box, and it doesn't cost a ton to start upgrading it.
>>
>>47803809
>not 49 forests, 49 mountains, keen sense
>>
File: 1464844383613.jpg (29 KB, 368x433) Image search: [Google]
1464844383613.jpg
29 KB, 368x433
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ezuri-counters-of-progress-1/

Made some small changes, let me know what you guys think.
>>
>>47803900
its walking sex. 5 cards to add in, dictate of erebos, smothering abomination, viscera seer, life from the loam and pernicious deed, and its golden

but that's IMO...
>>
Dirt cheap decks you've found? This is the lowest I've found. http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/karlov-and-his-servants-25-budget/
>>
>>47803998
I think you should stop avatarposting.
>>
File: 1273181990414.jpg (64 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
1273181990414.jpg
64 KB, 514x514
>>47804084
>stop doing things I dont like
>>
>>47804084
Interesting input, I don't know how that helps the deck but I'll try
>>
>>47803849
Where did I state you couldn't make a deck for $30? Shit, I even posted a suggestion for one.

>>47803866
>>47803889
>>47803990
All of which are good tweaks. I'd throw in Seismic Assault for good measure.
>>
>>47803998
What do you wanna hear? Like I said before, it's a bland Newzuri deck.

Only thing I can suggest is taking out a few of the pet foils and the proliferate to run some more spot removal.
>>
>>47804301
>more spot removal
Beast Within is a shit card anon.
>>
>>47804388

thats incorrect
>>
>>47804388
why is beast within bad?
>>
>>47804388
In Modern, sure. In EDH it's fantastic.
>>
>>47803849

normally you cant buy any individual card for less than $0.25, you can get deals at some places but thats generally the minimum

~62 nonland cards = $15.50

thats assuming you can find 62 playable $0.25 cards, which isnt always the case, and your deck will certainly be garbage, but playable i suppose
>>
>>47804538

not even bad in modern just niche
>>
>>47804460
>>47804515
When you have a group like who plays tippy tap flicker permanents, spot removal tends to be shit
>>
>>47804601

Why?

You can respond to the flicker with spot removal

Just because they have answers to spot removal doesn't make spot removal bad, you'd be even worse off letting them use their flickers willy nilly just to retrigger etbs
>>
>>47804546
my lgs sells commons for 10 cents and uncommons for 25, with some exceptions. Not all commons are garbage either. Gurmag angler and mull drifter immediately come to mind, as well as removal and counterspells.
>>
>>47804638
A little hard to pull off when you have to deal with one weasely faggot who thinks you have the threats. Most of my answers have to go off on him because he has a massive hate boner for me
>>
>>47804658

Never said they were all garbage just that it's hard to find 60+ good ones that fit your deck

Hell even finding 20 good ones is tough

I've never seen a $30 decklist id consider good, at best they can be good with a nut draw that avoids the minimum 20-30 cards that are just French vanilla cards or overcosted cards
>>
>>47804658

Gurmag angler is super low impact in edh

Kind of an example of what I'm talking about
>>
>>47804695
I don't think anon ever said that it had to be good. He just wants a deck so that he can upgrade it later.
>>
File: thedanks.jpg (62 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
thedanks.jpg
62 KB, 480x680
Holy shit EDHG, my Kataki fair deck has been preforming wonderfully.
>Last night playing a few games
>Game 1 is Kataki, Scion, Marath, Narset, Wort, and Progenitus
>t1 serra ascendant, t2 kataki, t3 aura of silence
>bring the beatdown with menagerie of white weenies (hushwing gryff 2stronk, eidolon of rhetoric keeping it fair), kill narset
>Most players distracted dealing with wort/scion/narset
>Get my Academy Rector killed for a Darksteel Mutation which I throw on wort
>Suddenly drop a mirror entity and kill off marath
>Wort player activates Shaman of the Forgotten Ways's second ability, kills scion and progenitus
>kill wort
Game 2 was Kataki, UB Sygg, Karador, and the same Scion deck
>get out an early pic related, favorite card in the deck by far just because almost everyone has to read him
>Follow it up with a nevermore naming Scion and an Angel of Jubilation + Linvala to completely hose Karador
>Kill karador, Sygg damnations, play old odric, use it to crush the life from sygg (also used a sun titan and recurring strip mines to keep him off of rift)
>Eventually just me and Scion, Scion has several fuckhuge dragons including a kilnmouth dragon with 12 counters
>Scion plays Magus of the Moat
>Drop a humility
>Scion player laughs because he still has a 13/13, starts beating face
>Gideon Jura to the rescue, -2 to kill the scion
>The way the wording works, gideon will be a 6/6 even with humility
>Beating down with gideon, Armageddon, Scion scoops
Felt good. Also, pic related blew up a rhystic study that would have got insane value.
>>
>>47804301
Actually, quick question, why the hell do you have a Trop but no Breeding Pool or fetches?
>>
>>47804747
That's pretty rad. Could I see your Kataki list?
>>
>>47804742

I suppose it wouldn't be a bad way to pad your collection with the best $0.25 cards you can find

I can't imagine enjoying playing more than once or twice

Get your friends to make pauper edh decks at that point
>>
>>47804828
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>47801169
In that case you need Junk jank. Daghatar is fun
>>
>>47799579
What set has some good edh cards? I want to get myself a booster box for my birthday and was curious which box would have the best value for Commander
no Planar chaos or anything over 300
>>
Thinking of buying a precon. Does anyonr know which one has the best value in it?
>>
File: kkk.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>47804824
The deck has an enchantment subtheme and a racism subsubtheme
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kataki-wars-wage-edh-2/
>>
What good EDH decks could be done with this guy? I just pulled it from a EM booster and I'm interested in using him
>>
>>47803385
You have to rely on rocks+rituals to get out Sidisi early and have her tutor Ad Nauseam. It's slower without the cheaper tutors, and will be more disruptable without Boseiju, but it can still steal games at casual tables.
>>
>>47805281

I wasn't really thinking, I suppose a tutor general is enough
>>
>>47805146
In terms of resale value of the cards, either the Boros or the Grixis one. In terms of being a good deck, Meren or maybe Daretti.
>>
>>47805147
How good is endless horizon? It's been on my radar for years now but I never got to give it a try
>>
>>47803906
Lost in the woods deck? Nissa - commander
Lost in the woods
Constant mists
97 forests
>>
>>47805197

He's a good general and also good in the 99 of captain sisay decks, as a nice silver bullet against spot removal and can also help in combat and against red damage board wipes

Also playable in the 99 of other decks but I recommend only 1 or 2 color decks because he's white mana intensive
>>
>>47805334

If you're conservative with it, only exile 4-5 lands, it's excellent, smooths your draw and if it gets destroyed its no big deal

And in the lategame it can be used like mana severance to ensure your draws are all action

It's a bit overcosted but I think it's a mono white staple
>>
File: Image (67).jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image (67).jpg
28 KB, 223x310
>>47805197
Run him with this guy
>>
>>47804927

What part is confusing you?
>>
>>47805381

Damn that is truly one of the worst cards of all time
>>
>>47805334
I disagree with the earlier response
I just play it all in since I've got a few utility lands that can stay in the deck, horizons almost never gets destroyed immediately and if you're smart about it you can play it in a window of time in which it will survive. It's been really great for me, guaranteed lands every turn and good draws. Great with Armageddon or Cataclysm.
>>
File: 1445910081526.jpg (69 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
1445910081526.jpg
69 KB, 394x379
>>47805197
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/eight-and-a-half-tails-equipment-voltron/

one of the best rated decks on site
>>
File: blinding-angel.jpg (63 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
blinding-angel.jpg
63 KB, 480x680
>tfw citadel siege + blinding angel lethal
>>
>>47802758
Yes, this is where I get mine. Free shipping for $100 orders, and less (25 or 35?) for orders of just singles. I get all my board game stuff, as well as sleeves, deck boxes, etc, with my singles.
>>
>>47806968
Cool stuff is so overpriced though. Guarantee you their prices are higher than pretty much any LGS or TCGplayer. Which is weird, because their sealed product is way cheaper.
>>
What are the best colorless mana rocks? WIP for newlamog
>>
>>47805125
Eternal Masters.
But don't you dare just crack those packs without doing a birthday draft.
>>
>>47807041
Yeah, this is just coming from me who buys 85% board games (on which they have the best discounts) and 15% MTG singles. So for me the convenience is worth the higher single prices.
>>
>>47805324
>Daretti
>good
The deck has like maybe 5 cards that can stay, the rest is weaksauce.
>>
>>47807120
Sol Ring
Fellwar Stone
Thran Dynamo
Mindstone
Everflowing Chalice
Hedron Archive
Worn Powerstone
Metalworker

"If you play Voltaic Key":
Mana Vault
Basalt Monolith
Grim Monolith

"If you still need more" tier:
Sisay's Ring
Ur-Golem's Eye
>>
>>47807237
Thanks amigo. I have some of those and the few I don't can be easily bought.
>>
>>47807237
What madman builds colorless without voltaic key?
>>
>>47800077
Drop Plea for Guidance, replace with Three Dreams, or Idyllic Tutor, or Enlightened Tutor, or all three, but 6 mana for two narrow card choices is just bad.
If you include Terramorphic and Evolving Wilds, you have twelve lands that ETB tapped. Either get an Amulet of Vigor or drop some of those lands for one's that don't enter tapped (this alone will increase your effective turns by 1, and an extra turn at the start might be all you really need).
You have several effects that will keep your lands from hitting the yard easily, run Armageddon.
Explore seems too small of an effect for EDH, but that's me personally. If it works go for it.
Drop Dismantling Blow for Return to Dust and grab a Krosan Grip. Split Second is huge and Krosan Grip is one of the few cards I'd call an auto-include in a green deck.
Awakener Druid doesn't do anything good for it's mana cost, drop it for something like Oracle of Mul-Daya or Azusa.
You have Crucible already, throw in Strip Mine/Wasteland/Ghost Quarter/Techtonic Edge/something that kills other lands.
Drop Halimar Tidecaller, you only have one awaken card that can be returned and the flying buff is both present elsewhere and can be applied with better cards. Use green Kamahl for the overrun, Pathbreaker Ibex, Craterhoof Behemoth, Overwhelmign Stampede, or jsut something that will give you both power and trample or some other evasion that will get you there for every one of your creatures, not just lands.
Quirion Druid is very slow to work and I highly doubt it has ever been a game-changer.
I see you have Sylvan Scrying, but where's your
W A R G A T E
A
R
G
A
T
E
it's like the sexiest land tutor there is and fit's perfectly in your colors!

1/2
>>
>>47807325
I find it's not as good in EDH, without the consistency of 4-ofs. If you only have 2-5 mana rocks which produce 2+ mana, there's a chance of it being a dead draw.
>>
File: Approaching dog.jpg (23 KB, 385x384) Image search: [Google]
Approaching dog.jpg
23 KB, 385x384
>>47805606
What's with the background of Nahiri?
>>
Is card kingdom a good website? I just moved last month and my new local shop just opened a few months ago so they don't have a big selection of older cards.
>>
How many lands should I put in a Gitrog deck?
>>
File: 1427075268202.jpg (68 KB, 627x445) Image search: [Google]
1427075268202.jpg
68 KB, 627x445
>>47807415

2/2

Your creature count is low, making Aura Shards not so great without Roon handy. I'd suggest a few more land-dropping cards and a few more landfall creatures. Some suggestions include: Yavimaya Elder, Sakura-Tribe Elder, Emeria Shepherd, Lotus Cobra, Rampaging Baloths, Retreat to Coralhelm (not amazing, but can do a lot of work over the course of a game), Retreat to Emeria (same), Roil Elemental, and effects that help get more landfalls like Genesis Wave, Cloudstone Curio, Dryad Arbor (goes apeshit with extra land drops and baloths with curio out), Gaea's Touch, and combo related when you have board control.
>>
>>47801129
>Clear
How're those marked cards treating you?
>>
>>47807449
maybe the guy just likes chalky bitches?
>>
>>47807662
I mean, where's it from?
>>
>>47807681
There was a GP promo for Stoneforge Mystic. The background is the art from it.
>>
>>47807415
>Three Dreams
RTFC.
Too many people don't know the difference between a normal enchantment and an aura and it's usually EDH players.
>>
>>47807150
Fuck you I do what I want
thanks though
>>
I want to make a deck that's just loaded with every counterspell I can cram into it. Which has the best counterspell suite, Grixis, Jeskai, or Esper? Keep in mind that I'm not talking about outright control (although I'll probably have some of that), I just want counterspells. This deck isn't intended to be competitively viable, it's meant to make me into a dick.
>>
File: KasetoOrochiArchmage.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
KasetoOrochiArchmage.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>Have a thing for snakes
>see this guy
>build janky as fuck snake deck
>shuffle and deal
>do nothing except abruptly murder people with my commander
>realize the best way to run this guy is generic GU cancer with non-interactive voltron.

Snek is sad
>>
>>47808216
Looking over my options, I realize that Esper with Ertai the Corrupted and some token generator is probably my best bet. What's a good way to generate infinite creature tokens in Esper? Infinite mana for buyback Capsize should be relatively easy.
>>
>>47808232
You could just do mono-green snakes. Should be less cancerous.
>>
Which 5 color commander should I use for a kamigawa spirit tribal?
>>
>>47808512
Geist then do UW spirit Tribal
>>
>>47801781
I run off color fetches in my ghave deck to fuel deathrite shaman
>>
>>47808527
No way. I need to run ALL the kamigawa spirits
>>
>>47808232
Yeah. As soon as I saw him spoiled, I just KNEW I had to build a 1v1 Voltron deck for him. There has literally been only two times I've been beaten with it, it's so fast and disgusting. Here's the decklist!:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mgs-kamigawa-crisis/
>>
>>47808512
Karona, False God or Genju of the Realms if your playgroup will allow it.
>>
File: META.png (3 MB, 2484x1128) Image search: [Google]
META.png
3 MB, 2484x1128
Let's see those metas. R8 H8 Masterb8
>>
File: EDHdecks.png (411 KB, 1594x719) Image search: [Google]
EDHdecks.png
411 KB, 1594x719
Need to update. Took apart ob nixilis, probably going to make Abzan superfriends
>>
I have Odric 1 & 2 and Thalia
which one should be the commander and which two should be in the 99?
yes it's weenies
>>
File: Bird.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bird.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
>>47808580
Neat
>>
>>47808658
i would, unfortunately i dont have all day to post all 40+ decks.

25 with M and A, another 7 with B, 4 with D and D, 6 with Dy, 1 with G, 5 with Da, and 3 with me. (ive got 4 in the works though)
>>
>>47808796
Thalia is more thematic. And pretty useful. Odric two isn't crazy with weenies. And Odric 1 doesn't do anything until you get a chance to swing. >>47808796
>>
>>47808796
Odric 2 is good for building around him with lots of keywords.
Odric 1 is the most brutally aggressive.
Thalia is the best answer to spellslinger and ad nauseam decks.

I would personally pick Odric 2 if you're just looking for a good time. Who doesn't like an army of keywords?
>>
>>47808859
Thank you! Anything you like in particular?
>>
>>47808755
what's the mana base for your Tazri look like? did you go budget or is it money?
>>
>>47804991

My roommate has a Daghatar deck that I helped him build (gave him Daghatar, ordered some cards as a gift - he denies my hand in such things). I wouldn't mind playing Junk, but he's really proud of the deck and I don't want to build a stronger version of it (he's not bad, I'm just willing to spend more money).

What other good Abzan/Junk Commanders are there?
>>
>>47808927
>>47808916
I think I'll run Odric 2 with some keyword weenies and equipment. Maybe some boardwipes and flickers as well.
>>
>>47807415
>>47807578

That was an assload of help that I didn't expect. Thanks Anon, I'll keep that handy for my next order of cards.
>>
>>47809062
The single creature
>>
File: raet.png (1 MB, 1006x946) Image search: [Google]
raet.png
1 MB, 1006x946
Don't have a regular group right now.
Raet me and my bro.
>>
>>47807655

The sleeves themselves are Dragonshields with solid color backs, the boxes themselves are clear plastic.
>>
>>47809290
>Ephara
>Anafenza
excellent
>>
File: download (9).jpg (192 KB, 1106x372) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
192 KB, 1106x372
My decks. What should I build next?
>>
>>47809572
UW Geist aggro
>>
>>47809249
Ha! It used to have about 10 but as I streamlined the deck, more creatures got cut until all I was left was Brass Squire. It's the only creature that is still useful without taking space for other things.
>>
>>47809613
More UW decks? I already have 3... But geist does look like it could be fun
>>
File: EDHnow4.jpg (1 MB, 2542x640) Image search: [Google]
EDHnow4.jpg
1 MB, 2542x640
My current decks.

Should I build Brago's Flicker Kingdom or Gwafa politics next?
>>
/edhg/

Are lands sacred or fair game? Is land destruction bullying or a viable strategy? Do you engage in land destruction or prefer to leave everyone's lands alone?
>>
>>47809773
Got a list for Selvala? I built her recently and she's been a blast to play, already one of my favorite commander
>>
File: Selvala,_Explorer_Returned.jpg (113 KB, 620x454) Image search: [Google]
Selvala,_Explorer_Returned.jpg
113 KB, 620x454
>>47809810
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/concord-world/

She never gets targeted unless its a boardwipe or a chump block.
>>
>>47809802

On one hand, excessive land destruction is a dick move. Reserve dedicated land stax to only the spikiest of groups.

On the other hand, if your deck has 40 6-drops and no rocks, you deserve to be hit by armageddon every single time you get to five lands. If you refuse to run some spells that have less greedy color requirements, you deserve to get your most important land slime'd every time you play it. If it takes you more than two turns to cast a spell after armageddon resolves, your deck is the problem.
>>
>>47809802
As far as I'm concerned, everything is fair game

If your group can't handle losing mana rocks then they'll get super butthurt about losing lands

I think that everyone gets at least slightly butthurt about LD but people who have actually played other formats understand that the most effective way to deal with threats it so make sure that they can't happen

>>47809951 is super correct too - punish battlecruiser players
>>
>>47809875
Thanks for the list. Lots of interesting cards in there. I didn't even know Vernal Equinox was a card... It'll be going in some of my decks
>>
>>47801381
If you're in Europe, magiccardmarket is the cheapest
>>
>>47809191
Don't even bother doing odric 2 unless you can hit a majority of the key words. Hex proof and double strike can be a little difficult
>>
>>47809802
Fair game all the time and this is coming from a guy who likes playing blue. Even my least land deck runs 36 lands with 4 mana rocks(sol ring and the usual colored mana)
>>
>>47809875
Must be your playgroup, my Selvala gets targeted often.
>>
>>47810450
Mine too. I included steely resolve just to protect her
>>
>>47810080

I feel like hexproof isn't a priority with Odric 2, it stops like maze of ith and condemn effects but the majority of stuff is going to be cast before combat if they know you have Odric hexproof online

I think the priorities are double strike and flying, everything else is gravy, the volume of keywords doesn't seem that important to me, especially when some of them are redundant like flying/trample and first/double strike
>>
>>47810450

Some people never refuse extra cards, some prefer to remove selvala, I think over time the former group transforms to the latter group
>>
>>47809572
You need green. Build mono green.
OG Glissa
Sekki
Those look fun, and are unique. Both look pretty ok actually.
>OG Glissa turn stuff into artifacts and kill them.dec
>Sekki+skullclamp
I would say they even look _______fun_|~|_>
>>
>>47810559
We have kind of a big group, so she's often able to generate enough mana with Umbral Mantle + untappers to draw into infinite mana/a wincon.
>>
>>47809995
what is battlecruiser?

in other words, how does one catagorize their decks?
>>
>be me
>outa tech school and move to some temporary housing
>not really get out my cards much for about 9 months
>get moved into an actual house
>find out local game store has EDH on sundays
>"I'll go find my edh decks!"
>somehow in 9 months and two moves my only two completed EDH decks have gone missing
>am left with only a sliver EDH that has a bunch of proxy lands as I was working on it when I stopped playing

What do?
>>
>>47810778
Start over from scratch
>>
>>47810774
Battlecruser is where you durdle around for a while then you just start playing a fuck ton of giant creatures, like the eldrazi titans
>>
>>47809773

Brago is a fucking blast.
>>
>>47809096
It's budget but I don't have any mana issues at all. I use 40 lands, most of them being taplands or gainlands, 2 of the common lands that can filter for any color by tapping either an extra mana or a creature, the "fetches" aka Terramorphic and Evolving, and the rest are basics with maybe 1 shadowland. I also run a random Temur rock but the deck needs the rock that gives you maximum hand size and a reliquary tower.

The deck only really needs like 5-6 lands to function at good efficiency assuming that your opponents dont instantly target Harabaz Druid, and it has a great degree of consistency to it despite its budget manabase.

If you want i could potentially type up a list
>>
File: c4rd4r7_AtzPs1LxSh.jpg (349 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_AtzPs1LxSh.jpg
349 KB, 750x450
I'm normally an esper/izzet player but I thought I go out of my way and try out golgari. I tried to throw together a "budget" gitrog monster dredge deck.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/budget-gitrog-dredge-edh/

Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not too familiar with GB in general.
>>
>>47810774
Battle cruiser is where everyone sits back and does nothing overly aggressive until they have a giant chunk of shit to swing with. It's usually how most new edh players play, or how groups testing new shit play.

Mostly comes from nobody wanting to be aggressive and leave themselves open to other players when they are the only ones with shit tapped and have to wait an entire table r rotation in hopes of nobody penalizing their aggression
>>
>>47810953
>242 USD
How is that budget?
>>
>>47810953
Was budget put in quotes because you were being sarcastic?
>>
>>47805388
I'm just confused as to what you are suggesting I do? Just focus on upgrading my existing deck? Or just go out and build/buy a weaker second deck?
>>
>>47811111
>>47811141
Maybe they tend to spend a lot of money on a deck making thus one budget, or they had a lot of the expensive cards already?
>>
>>47810953
You need a dread return and a Nissa's Renewal,
>>
>>47810953
Might as well green suns zenith
>>
>>47810478
>flying/trample
>redundant
Explain.
>>
>>47800347
Geralf looks like the guy from Always Sunny
>>
File: 1451331463360.png (141 KB, 672x808) Image search: [Google]
1451331463360.png
141 KB, 672x808
Rules question.

Let's say I have The Gitrog Monster on the field and 8 cards in hand at the end of the turn. During my discard phase, I discard a land. Because of The Gitrog Monster's second ability, "Whenever a land is put into your graveyard from anywhere, draw a card," I draw a card.

Do I still have to discard now, since I have 8 cards in hand? I'm pretty sure I'd still have to, I'd just be interested in seeing how this would work from the rules.
>>
>>47811860
No, you already discarded.
>>
>>47811860
I think no, but next end step you would have to if you still had more than 7
>>
>>47811860
Discard phase ends after you discard, then Gitgud Frog's ability triggers and you draw a card.
>>
>>47811860
No after your discard phase, you have 7 cards in hand and you draw the card after the discard phase.
>>
>>47811111
>>47811141
>>47811174
I already have crucible, kozilek,and a couple of the $6-8 cards
>>
File: 1466102050833.jpg (225 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466102050833.jpg
225 KB, 700x700
>>47812060
>$6-$8 is considered budget

Fucking proxyfags
>>
guys, last night I had a terrible dream
>Go to LGS
>New set out
>It's called Master Commanders (I guess like MM or EM)
>Entire set of Commander staples, like Damnation, Snapcaster Mage, and 30 of the most popular or hard to get Commanders
>Buy a booster pack
>No good rares, ust a downgraded Wrath of God and a T3/4 Commander
>Buy a booster box
>Every single pack has shitty new Commanders, like one with "Creatures and Enchantments your opponents control cost 1 more to cast. Instants and Sorceries you control cost 1 less to cast." and one that's just a pile of keywords and "Creatures you don't control lose (keywords) and cannot gain (keywords).".
>A neckbeard buys a single pack and gets a foil Damnation, planeswalker Karn, and the rarest Commander in the set
Even in my dreams I get shitty pulls
>>
File: duck.png (7 KB, 464x374) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
7 KB, 464x374
What commander idea from the best in your deck at another playgroup? It's not going necessary for all those that are going does not.
>>
>>47812285
Dude, that's far too purposefully nonsensical.

Though of course, the answer is Teferi.
>>
>>47812155
Ur gay
>>
>>47812285
Norin the Wary, you cumguzzling shitslut.
>>
File: IMG_0802.jpg (193 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.jpg
193 KB, 500x333
So I really want to do an elfball deck. But I don't want to do it in Selesnya colors because there's already a Rhys Redeemed player in my group and I already have a GW human token swarm Karametra deck in the works. I've tried Nath in the past and while I like many of the Golgari Elf cards. I find Nath himself, as well as working discard effects into play just feels too slow. I also feel like I'd need to decommission my Doran deck to run the general Goglari goodstuff and manabase.

I've been mulling over Newzuri, though the number of Simic elves is limited. Has anyone done Newzuri elfball and care to share impressions?

Aside from that:
>Worked 50 hours so far this week, worked the last two Sunday's in a row and will work again this Sunday to meet a big deadline
>Decide to buy one last EMA booster as a reward to myself for sticking through it
>Mana Crypt

Thank you based, karmic Wizards.
>>
>>47812652
inb4 Crypt ban :^)
>>
>>47807487
very quality, i order from them frequently and occasionally they have foils at steal prices.
>>
>>47812652
Go monogreen with either oldzuri or Freyalise. Or go Gruul with Radha if you can handle that shit.
>>
>>47812155
Did you know it was a dream as soon as you saw the Damnation reprint?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.