[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Standard bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Forerunner of Slaughter_BFZ.jpg (60 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Forerunner of Slaughter_BFZ.jpg
60 KB, 312x445
Didn't see one so i'll make one here.

>Building?

>playing?

>any thing you're excited about in the next set?

Also, are there any cards that let you use cards that your opponents exile when you use certain devoid spells and the ingest mechanic, or was all this exile shit a huge whiff?
by use I mean taking control of the exiled cards, kind of how ashiok did, but with more than creatures.
>>
Is a Red/Black Eldrazi deck viable in any way whatsoever?
>>
Sorry friendo, standard is a dead topic on tg until em drops then we will talk about it for 3 weeks and go back to our faggot modern circle jerk where 75% of the discussion is about proxies or edh where 75% of the discussion is faggots from the modern thread shitting up another thread about proxies.

I'm playing bu brains tides and its been fairly successful, hoping to get some juicy additions in em.
>>
>>47797070
>Building?
Oathkeepers, an enchantment / planeswalker based deck.

>playing?
Bant clues

More spirits for my Clint Eastwood memedern deck. Daddy needs a new lord.
>>
>Brewing
Deathtouch Bow, a meme deck.

>Playing
RW Equiped Allies

>Excited?
Emrakul, Token based creatures, techs for werewolves and Humans. I could really use some new removal and equipment as well.
>>
>>47798560
Yeah, it's viable. Haste is great on this Standard, but like everyone else with a creature based deck, you'll have to play around removal in a Midrange centered meta.
You'll have to brew a list that is fast, resilent and sustainable.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 312x445
>>47800933
I love Equipment Allies, I think it's a deck with lots of potential.

What's your decklist anon?
>>
I've been playing bant humans in some way or another since SOI.

Just recently I got 4x CoCos. I prefer Hanweir Militia Captain to Lambholt Pacifist, and I also use 2x Westvale Abbeys as well as 2x Nissa, VOZ.

if I had 3 more Dromoka's Command, I'd probably slot them in over my 3x Dec in Stone and SB those.
>>
>>47798560
not... really...
not since ghostblade fireblade rotated
Dust Walker is a strong point for sure
there are some okay utility guys, especially forehead from slaughter he's great anytime.
>>
>>47797070

>Building?
Fucking nothing
>playing?
GB cutthroat tokens. Also have a mono-u/colorless control deck. Engulf the shore, bunch of counters and card draw/digging. Shorecrasher elemental, Guardian of tazeem, rise from the tides, and a sphinx of magosi are the win conditions

Blinding drone is a sumbitch at stalling games
Has anything been spoiled yet? How should I know?
>>
>>47797070
>Building?
A modern extort deck
>Playing?
Budget R/G werewolves. Upgrading it slowly by adding in game trails, collected companies, and Arlin Kords. So far only two Arlinns and two game trails have been added.
>Excited about?
Praying for flying werewolves.
>>
Building a U/W Spirits in antecipation of EMN, took it to a FNM last week, doing great against GW tokens and bant humans (2-0) but struggling against control. Getting my sideboard fixed atm.
>>
i've been playing mtg about 3 months, started off kitchen table with my more experienced friend and recently started doing well at drafts.
i'm looking to get into standard and think i'm going to build a BR aggro vampires deck to start with. i have a good number of cards for it already which is a major draw. what's everyone's opinions of the deck and using it as an entry point for standard?
>>
>>47804350
what's the decklist like?
>>
>>47797070
>Building?
Trying to do some mill memes but I'm in a stump on the color setup
>playing?
Nothing in Standard right now since I've been in a slump of being unsure what to play
Not particularly. I can't really find excitement when I don't know what to be excited about.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.