[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mecha Space Pirate Quest XXXIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 41
Welcome back, space pirates, to the thirty-third installment of Mecha Space Pirate Quest! As always, you are Admiral Roarke S. Starwind, leader of the Iron Kestrels space pirate fleet, master of the starship Rhinehawk, and pilot of the deadly Knuckle Kaiser.

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mecha+Space+Pirate+Quest%2C+Collective+Game%2C+mecha
Master Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/sSHs0QmF
Upgrade Menu: http://pastebin.com/QQQzkFZe
List of Moves: http://pastebin.com/HSdyCe2y
Rogues' Gallery: http://pastebin.com/E9ZcDLfG

Last time, you fought a terrifying battle for your life (sort of) and uncovered the truth about Suleiman 1 (mostly). Currently you're floating in empty space, waiting for the scavvie ship's microgate projector to recharge so you can get back to Auditorium. It's not too onerous, though, as you've been able to spend several hours pillaging one of the UJCIDF's most feared aces.
>>
For a moment there I was thinking of the Masked Dude's second drone mech, then...remembered about clemmy. Oh yasssssssssss.
>>
File: clemmy 2.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
clemmy 2.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
HYPE!
>>
File: judau.jpg (28 KB, 349x400) Image search: [Google]
judau.jpg
28 KB, 349x400
These meal bars taste pretty good when you're hungry and in the right frame of mind. The Pure Pure Puru's mess hall is small, crudely decorated with pictures of meat and vegetables on the walls for Jove-knows-what-reason, and generally wouldn't seem as pleasant as it does right now. The reason why it's palatable is leaning against you, her blonde hair tickling your neck as she plants kisses against your cheek and munches with surprising daintiness on her own meal bar. The two of you had to stop for food eventually, after all.

"I hate to do it, you know. I really do. But I've got to charge you for the repairs to your pilot suit's zipper. You know how it is, Starwind. The economy and...and what with the value of a credit these days and, uh, service costs and all. The point is I don't want to add it to your tab, but I've gotta." Captain Ashta is explaining why your short stay is becoming more and more expensive. Fucking scavvies, "And then there's the hotel fee..."

"Hotel fee?" You glance up at him and stop pretending he isn't there, "Wait a minute, lodgings are implicitly covered in what I'm paying you for transport. What are you trying to pull?"

Captain Ashta holds his hands up in a 'don't-blame-me' gesture, "I gave you three cabins since we're buddies, but you didn't use any of them when you and your military squeeze decided to take a little R-and-R. That bed has to be cleaned, you know?"

"That bed." You interject, "Has probably never been cleaned."

"Well, there's the inconvenience to whoever was bunked there." His eyes dart around, as shifty as two beady little mice scurrying in search of crumbs.

"The room was empty aside from the essentials, I'm not sure anyone was bunking there." You turn your head. You're a little stiff and your back aches, furrowed with scratch marks from Clemmy's nails, but you're still more than hale enough to tie Captain Ashta into a knot if this keeps up.

"Ah-ha! It could have been reserved!" SCAVVIES!

[Continued]
>>
File: 1378867852542.jpg (133 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1378867852542.jpg
133 KB, 960x540
>tfw you cant make a super short range mega beam without it being amazingly expensive
>>
>>47793993
God im so tempted to tell Clemmy to handle this
>>
>>47793993
>"If it was reserved, why wasn't it locked or demarcated as such in any way whatsoever? I'd say the responsibility should fall on whoever's duty that was."
>>
>>47794005
Have you just tried Mating and Linking 9 separate Beam Weapons? It takes up less space and achieves roughly the same effect of blowing something the fuck up.
>>
>>47794149
That is an excellent idea.
>>
>>47793993
Fucking Judau. Hopefully he mellows out abit once he turns into Grey Stoke.
>>
>>47794172
It actually isn't, if you're actually using 9, because it'll still expensive as hell. 4 is probably more achievable.
>>
>>47794216
I might just use a hyper energy melee weapon to try and get a similar effect
>>
"Why wasn't it marked somehow?" You inquire.

Ashta's eyes gleam, "We're like one big, happy family here on the Puru, we don't need anything like that."

"Myyaaaaa..." Clemmy stretches, wriggles closer to you, and yawns, "Mm...you want to know something funny? Extortion is a crime. I've still got my uniform on, right Roarkey?"

"For the moment, yes." You reply succinctly.

"So I can arrest him and commandeer his ship if he tries to bully you." She bats her eyelashes at you with the sweetest of smiles. "Then you won't have to pay a penny and we can go on a date instead."

"Me, bullying him!? Lady, you're insane! I'm the one being taken advantage of, here!" Ashta's voice rises into a slightly whiny tone, "Can you believe this? I go through all this trouble to help a friend, put my own ship and life at risk to get him out of a jam, and what thanks do I get? Threats. Glares. Ingratitude, base ingratitude."

Clemmy's smile only becomes more sweet, and on impulse you grab her hand. Your timing is extremely fortunate, she had her hand on her belt buckle and was starting to pull out that nanofiber blade of hers. You shake your head at her, and she pouts and releases it.

"Do you think you can handle this without violence?" You ask her. She nods cheerfully. You grin, and nod at Captain Ashta, "I'll let her deal with this."

"W-wait! Roarke, buddy, come on! I'll throw in a free towel!" His protests are strident.

Red Siren marches into the mess hall, her impressive figure covered by a crimson robe instead of her full pirate captain attire. She has a beam pistol in her hand, and her musical voice effortlessly fills the room, "If anyone else would like to try and peek at me changing, I'll do more than just pistol-whip you. Well? Anyone feeling brave?" She points the pistol around the room, although her finger is off the trigger. She's a pro, after all.

You raise your hand.

[Continued]
>>
>>47794304
Tell Clemmy to be nice to Judau. No permanent scars or maiming. Also, we should probably give him a tip.

And then let's go peep at Red Siren changing.
>>
>>47794280
Those are only effective if you're got a really high attack modifier. I'd otherwise similarly suggest you go with multiple Mated, Linked Quick EMWs.
>>
>>47794323
>give the person trying to gouge you a tip
What are you smoking man?
>>
>>47794327
That actually does sound a bit more like what I want anyway
>>
>>47794336
Mostly, I like Judau and his antics amuse me. I usually give extra nice tips to people who go out of their way to assist or amuse me.
>>
>>47794356
Not sure about you man but I doubt most people find it that amusing when someone tries to rack up the price of a trip on you right after/before you finish boning someone else.
>>
>>47794356
I'd be ok if it was something minor, but considering the situation and timing, this is just plain insulting to everyone. Besides, Judau will probably try to nickle and dime us if we continue with that sort of thing and next thing you know, he'll be in the Kaiser and BAM! Right into a asteroid.
>>
>>47794511
Never give scavvies an inch.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (45 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
45 KB, 960x720
"You don't count, darling. Silly dear man. Oh, Lieutenant! Were the two of you together? So that's where you got off to!" Much to your surprise, she smiles, "Congratulations!"

Clemmy blinks at her, seeming momentarily taken off guard, "Thanks?"

"Don't be embarrassed. I know you worked hard to see him and I'm happy your patience and passion paid off. I'll just take him back now..." Rosita puts a hand on your arm.

"No. You won't." Clemmy's eyes narrow. "Mine." She grabs your other arm.

Rosita huffs, "Really! I was being nice, this is completely uncalled for! It's MY turn!" She pulls on your arm.

"What turns?" Clemmy pulls the other way.

Captain Ashta looks faintly smug, "Y'know, I could give you some tips, Roarke, I'm a man of the world myself..." He slaps a leggy woman with long purple hair and a shooting star on her pilot suit on the backside as she moves past, and she gives him a smile and a kiss on the cheek, "...but I'd have to charge you."

"This is MY adventure with him!"

"He came here for ME!"

"On MY ship!"

"One way!"

"Military dog! I was being polite and reasonable!"

"Rich floozy! I only just got here, I'm making up for lost time!"

You're being tugged almost in half, but you're sturdy enough to endure it without being ruffled, "Thanks, Captain, but I'll be fine."

"You sure? Oh, I had a great idea for an upgrade to your mech since we've settled on your bill. Get this. You ready? You ready to have your mind completely blown? Imagine this. Instead of just transforming into a fighter, it transforms into THREE of them, which combine to form the Double Kaiser! Brilliant, isn't it!?"

You give him the most impassive look you possibly can. Which is just a hair shy of throttling him, "Girls, he's picking on me."

Three angry, feminine eyes hit Captain Ashta with the intensity of a Wels-class' beam batteries, and he holds his hands up to ward them off, "Alright, alright! Sheesh, just trying to help..."

[What say?]
>>
>>47794598
>"Girls, you know I love you both, but if you argue like this, you're not going to get anywhere. So unless you intend to kidnap me and go on the run from the others for eternity (don't do that, by the way - I'll be very cross with you), you're going to have to agree to share."

>Instead of just transforming into a fighter, it transforms into THREE of them, which combine to form the Double Kaiser!
Sasuga scavvies. His munchkinnery knows no bounds.
>>
>>47794598
>Instead of just transforming into a fighter, it transforms into THREE of them, which combine to form the Double Kaiser! Brilliant, isn't it!?
I suggest we do this. This is not only brilliant, it's so brilliant it retroactively retcons Mecha Space Pirate Quest Z out of existance.
>>
>>47794549
Around a Scavvy, you best be savy.

>>47794598
No Getter Kaiser. We don't want the pilot of the yellow one to die.

[What say?]
Well, we could be here all day, fighting back and forth. That would cut down fun time for everyone involved. Work together, make the most out of the time we have to woo and impress.
>>
>>47794687
>>47794723

Don't even joke, the Zeta was perfect. It had a beam bayonet. A beam bayonet!
>>
File: Kabakali.png (194 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
Kabakali.png
194 KB, 400x590
I posted this a few threads back, but shit this G-reco mech is a dead ringer for the knuckle kaiser, except for the beam/missle shotgun in one hand.

Knuckle Kaiser Mk II? Knuckle King Kaiser?
>>
>>47794598
Pull back towards you with your own strength. One girl in each arms.

"Girls. It's 'us'. This is 'our' adventure. I'll always be with you two girls. So, that means you two are stuck with each other. There is no taking back or losing. You know I already belong to the both of you. Let me repeat that. BOTH of you. Your both my special girls and I'm each of your Roarkes. Let's get along and spend the rest of the day together. Maybe you two might find something in common with each other."
>>
>>47794841
Knuckle Kaiser Ghidorah when?
>>
>>47794841
>visually similar to the Barzam
>shields with the right number of thrusters for the Kaiser Mk II.
>arguably defeated a gundam...and not just any gundam, but the G-Self...in its own show
>piloted by a Char

I actually had that image saved and approve wholeheartedly, but that's Anon's decision more than mine.
>>
>>47794861
I like this one backing

>>47794841
Knuckle Kaiser mk ll Electric Boogalu
>>
>>47794831
>the Zeta was perfect.
Yeah, the Zeta WAS perfect. Until Judau invented the ZZ which was so perfect, they gave it a power up and watched it solo all of Neo Zeon.

Also, I don't see the Zeta fighting top of the line military MS 60 or so years later and kicking the ass of all of them.
>>
>>47794877
>>47794841
I give it my +1.
>>
>>47794877
We are going to be upgrading to heavier arms anyways. Seems like a good picture for when the Kaiser bulks up.

Anyone got any ideas on how to make our legs less shitty? Literally only useful as a thruster storage right now.
>>
>>47794987
Got to put thrusters somewhere.
>>
>>47794987
MS sized grenades?
>>
>>47794987
Feet constitute Melee Weapons. Our Mediumweight Legs give us a +2 bonus to melee combat involving them, which means that our kicks deal 4 Kills of damage - enough to ablate Beta Armor.

There's no reason we can't Inter-servo Melee Link them to our hands.
>>
>>47794987

I forgot I mentioned that the mid-season upgrade would give you heavier arms. It's a significant upgrade, but it might be more costly than anticipated since I'm swapping my double-grapple idea for making your off-hand shield Active so it automatically parries the first attack each round.

The more OC and silly stuff Anons pull, the easier my conscience rests with giving you this beast of a machine sooner, even though your current Knuckle Kaiser is performing incredibly well.
>>
>>47794987
Do the triple combiner thing Judau suggested and then Launch our leg parts at enemy MS.
>>
>>47795033
Too bad Roarke sucks at any fighting that doesn't involve smashing people with his body.
>>
>>47795051
What CP value does the Kaiser mkII have anyway?
>>
Dumb-fire close range claymore mine-style frag launchers in the legs, so after a kick you can liberally sandblast whatever's left into a swiss-cheese scrap-pile.

And thanks for the kabakali support! Loving it guys!
>>
>>47794987
We could switch out our feet for Talons which do 5k
>>
>>47795105
or beam jack knives like the Infinite Justice Gundam/Aegis Gundam.
>>
>>47793993
>>47794304
>>47794598

Just want to say I'm loving the hell out of Jew Dough.
>>
>>47795071

354 currently, it might go a bit higher when I'm done editing it. This isn't quite as extreme as it seems, because currently the Kaiser's ATFs are woefully undercosted. See, I thought having the Handy property and being a hand made them take up 1 Space by default, but some smart Anon did the math and discovered that the Hands and other arm-extension-thingy-grabbers in the corebook use Space Efficiency to take up so little room. I promised months ago that if this turned out to be the case I'd give you free CP and raise the upgrade cap to compensate, and I'm a man of my word. The Mk II has this factored in and is completely legal.
>>
>>47795105
>>47795121
Leg Extremities confuse me. Without exception, they take 0 Spaces, and cost and weigh less than an equivalent Melee Weapon would, but I'm not sure how to go about statting a custom one from scratch.
>>
File: 1466041950681.png (175 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
1466041950681.png
175 KB, 400x590
>>47794841
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>47795121

The S-Flowerhorn has those too, although they're more like the foot-mounted beamsabers of Gundam Arche.
>>
>>47795175
Are you, by any chance, attaching the Active Shield to a Weapon Mount instead of using Space Efficiency to make it entirely fit into the remaining Spaces in the arm?
>>
>>47795191
Oh my. Thank you so much, kind anonbro.
I'm getting tingly in my mecha arousal pleasure center/brain/dick/goosebumps.

Oh yes.
>>
File: mfw.png (68 KB, 231x329) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
68 KB, 231x329
>>47795180

Did you factor in the fact that they have the Clumsy drawback? That's the reason why, despite Roarke's original Harpy Custom having Talons (because it's purely a space mech and doesn't really walk anywhere), I haven't put anything like that on the KK or made it an upgrade.

>>47795191

If someone could even clumsily shop the sensor mask on there, I would be GREATLY appreciative.
>>
File: DSCF0197.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0197.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>47795193
Let's just get the foot heat knives of the Crossbone Gundams.
>>
>>47795191
Need to keep our original head, but perhaps get the mouth to move. Both for intimidation, and so we can take a bite out of the First Mate. Maybe play something Ozzie while we do so.
>>
>>47795175
>Hands and other arm-extension-thingy-grabbers in the corebook use Space Efficiency to take up so little room.
Actually according to the errata hands cost 2 CP because they wanted it to be a round, easy to remember number.
>>
>>47795233
Isnt clumsy an optional thing?
>>
>>47795221
I still say we should go reactive shield with enclosing to cut down the cost since it blocks everything that doesn't go over its sp
>>
>>47795248
It has been a while since we got a new mixtape
>>
File: tradefederation1[1].jpg (13 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
tradefederation1[1].jpg
13 KB, 450x290
>>47795221

Is this...legal?

If so and if it saves points, then yes, if all weapon mounts are 2K/2Spaces I might even use Space Inefficiency and be a complete tool to fill the last empty space for a few spare CP
>>
>>47795268

Yes, but the pre-statted ones all come with it besides basic feet.
>>
>>47795238
Nah man, I say either drills or maybe a nice solid axe for our kicks.
>>
>>47795318
>>47795221

Actually, nevermind, it isn't legal. Active shields can't be handheld, and neither can Reactive shields, which is why the cheekiest Soul A mech doesn't have an Energy Pool to save costs, because I'd already declared its primary weapons were handheld. Clemmy theoretically could have one, but I don't think it saves her much effort and she has the dicepools to be just fine with a Parry roll.
>>
>>47795238
Foot heat knives, beam knee shin-sabers, claymore frag thigh launchers?

And a beam cannon in the mouth. Just for the 'STARWIND KISS' and all the" I'm gonna give you some sugar" lines we can use.
>>
We can actually do some moves with our legs according to the rule book

Crescent, spin and wheel look useful
>>
>>47795233
>Did you factor in the fact that they have the Clumsy drawback?
This is a good point, but I'm still not sure how exactly the math works, because all the weights and Kills are different from what they normally would be.

>>47795318
>>47795356
My bad.

But while Active Shields can't be handheld, I'd point out that Beam Shields with Attack Factors can. They can even be two-handed - and Weapon Mounts act exactly as hands do. i'm joking please don't kill me
>>
File: wip.jpg (266 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
266 KB, 1366x768
>>47795233
working on it, color of visor? It escapes me atm.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (254 KB, 1000x726) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
254 KB, 1000x726
When pushed, pull. In space, Newton's laws are even more apparent, and you act on them. You put the arms they're pulling on around their waists and tug them closer.

As you predicted, they both go for your lap and end up each sitting on one of your legs, shoulder's bumping together as they glare at each other. You maintain your cool, "You know I love you both, but arguing like this won't get us anywhere. Short of kidnapping me..." You realize this last sentence was a mistake as their eyes start gleaming, "...which you shouldn't do because it would make me very cross and I'd banish you to the couch, you're going to have to agree to share." You sigh as they start to pout, "Girls. It's 'us'. This is 'our' adventure. I'll always be with you two, so you're stuck with each other. There is no taking me or losing me or having turns. I belong to the two of you, completely, all the time. BOTH of you. You're my special girls, and I'm your Roarke. Let's spend the day together, you know you can get along if you find something in common. Remember before, when you tried to be friends? Wasn't that nice?" You remonstrate.

They pout even more, then sigh and nod, "We're sorry." "Yes, dear, we didn't mean to cause you any trouble."

Ashta, meanwhile, is getting a call on his PC, "Hello hello~ Elly, baby! Just trying to get some sugar with your coffee, huh? Don't worry, I've got plenty of sweet talk for you and...wait, what? Really? All the way out here by itself? If it's not drifting, Roarke's got a twin or there's a transport somewhere out there. Keep an eye on it, I'm on my way to the bridge." He hangs up, "At least God loves me. Let's go to the bridge, I'm about to get a free Bluegill. You want one, Roarke? I'll sell it to you at an entirely reasonable price."

>[Well Roarke?]
>>
>>47795406
I believe the visor is white and the actual head is black
>>
>>47795406

White.
>>
>>47795412
Let me have first dibs on poking it over when we get it into the bay and I'll decide then.
>>
>>47795412
May as well go to the bridge and see what this one has. Got to know what the merchandise has after all.
>>
>>47795412
>"Not unless I get a look at it first so I know exactly what you might be selling me."
>>
>>47795412
>Lets go and check it out

Im getting a bad feeling on this one
>>
>>47795459
We REALLY should have had the mechanics check the knuckle kaiser. Got a feeling this is going to bite us in the ass.
>>
>>47795051
Speaking of silly OC allow me to introduce the Komodo. http://pastebin.com/NguTCc0t
When it isnt shooting you with rockets its biting you while pinning your arms so you cant fight back.
>>
>>47795399
The core book says feet take up no space because legs are required to come with feet.
>>
>>47795530
God I can't wait for our mecha tournament to come soon enough
>>
>>47795530
6 MA isn't enough to sustain flight with thrusters - you need at least 8. Is that intentional?

If not, I might suggest you swap out the arms for wings - you don't seem to have any hands or hand-carried weapons, so you wouldn't lose out of anything.

You might also want to invest in some defenses against enemies who you don't succeed in pinning. As it is, you don't have anything to parry ranged attacks with, and your Maw ablates every time you parry a melee attack with it.
>>
>>47795175
What is the Kaiser's current points?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
"Only if I get to look it over first. I'm not buying it if it's mysteriously missing its microfusion generator and sensor cores." You move around until the girls stand up, and get up to follow Captain Ashta.

The scavvie looks hurt, "Would I do that...to you?" There's something of a pause between 'that' and 'to', "Buddy, you and me, we've got history. We've got a luxury shipload of goods and appliances that you gave to yours truly to turn into cash...from which I took a modest and agreed-upon cut...between us. I would never do you like that, no sir. You'll get this one fresh off the docks if you like it." A tall, orange-haired woman with a serious face smiles as she passes by the Captain, he winks at her before leading you deeper into his somewhat rusty and untidy ship towards the bridge.

The bridge crew look like they've just gotten out of bed. There aren't any uniforms to speak of, or even the eponymous black leather jackets and sunglasses of the Iron Kestrels, the gunnery officer is still in his pajamas and the girl manning the helm is finishing doing her nails when the Captain arrives. They don't acknowledge him with much besides a wave, either. He plops down into his chair without ceremony, pulls a lever to extend a legrest, and leans back, "Onscreen!"

[Continued]
>>
>>47795580
Yes, but Claws and Talons don't take up any Spaces as well, which probably means that 'Feet' in this case refers to Leg Extremities as a whole. The thing is, I'm not sure how to go about designing my own Leg Extremities.

Unless you're suggesting that anything I attach in place of Feet won't take up any Spaces?
>>
>>47795625

Before adjusting (significantly) for Space Efficiency on the ATFs, 237 spent. You had some remaining before the battle with the Green Skulls, and got some more for OC before I decided to just wing it until the mid-season upgrade and fix my earlier mistakes that way.
>>
>>47795627
>Purustitute
Ew. Shit Taste, Judau.
>>
>>47795651

A little math tells me that the actual unspent cost would be 254 with the hands fixed.
>>
>>47795700
And how is the midseason upgrade being justified? That huge CP jump? Or will that be revealed later?

Also, how many attacks a turn does a normal fighter with a mace/energy lance get? 2, assuming it doesn't move?
>>
>>47795723

Yes, yes, and yes.

Two, assuming it doesn't move.
>>
>>47795723
Well, we have tons of parts, scraps of the first slayer, majority of the second, plenty of things on the side and general loot. We have a good supply of CP honestly.
>>
File: itried.png (174 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
itried.png
174 KB, 400x590
I tried.
>>
>>47795610
>Is that intentional?
No I forgot about that. But most of the fights are in space anyway and it has a boosterpack to give it a bit of extra push.
>I might suggest you swap out the arms for wings
Think You need arms to pin, plus thats where it keeps most of its rockets.

Survability is a bit of a problem. I decided that the pirates using it would try to rocket up to whatever they were fighting and close the distance as fast as possible while tanking the hits.
>>
>>47795771
An attempt was made. ANd honestly, not THAT bad of an attempt either. Good work, anon.
>>
>>47795771
Looks good anon maybe switch up the purple accent for white
>>
File: 1464672226227[1].jpg (48 KB, 299x176) Image search: [Google]
1464672226227[1].jpg
48 KB, 299x176
>>47795723

I know how it's justified.
>>
>>47795771

That doesn't look bad at all!
>>
>>47795610
>suddenly wing-arms everywhere

We G-Reco now?
>>
>>47795783
>You need arms to pin
I think having an Entangling weapon, which states that you can make grappling attacks with it, fulfills that criterion. It seems rather absurd to need Arms to Pin when you already have a grappling hook installed. Unless you were also intending to use the Arms to pin in addition to the Dragon's Tongue?
>>
>>47795839
I was unsure about the mechanics of biting and grappling with a tongue at the same time so I just said fuck it, give it arms. Also only now do I realize I forgot to give it hands.
>>
File: PuruPuruPuru.jpg (200 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
PuruPuruPuru.jpg
200 KB, 850x850
>>47795627
Wong, where are the twins? We need them too.

Also, I'm extremely sad that Judau's ship isn't The Lemon People.
>>
File: 1466041950681.png (172 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
1466041950681.png
172 KB, 400x590
>>47795771
Wong owes us Clemmy maid cafe scene.
>>
Are there any systems that can be added to improve a mech's accuracy?
>>
>>47795874
>>47795839
It is however statted under the assumption that it has hands thanks to the handy, dandy Automated Mek Sheet I found on 1d4chan.
>>
>>47795908
Dude that's *really* good. Bravo.
>>
The main screen flickers on, with a smaller window showing sensor readings. It...looks like a Bluegill. Occasionally it flares its thrusters a little, moving on a direct intercept route.

"That's funny." The girl in the shooting star pilot suit, the one from before, comments as she finishes off a meal bar, "I flew a Bluegill during my short stint in the UJCIDF, and this doesn't quite have the same profile. It's not a regular one."

"You're right." Red Siren chimes in, "Look, the joints are different. Maybe it's the runt of a Pumpkinseed litter?" She smiles, getting a few laughs.

You glance at the screen more intently yourself. After all, you know a little about mecha and the technology behind them...besides, you want to see what this one is equipped with.

>[Roll Intelligence+Mecha Tech, 1d10+13, first come first served, you may add luck if you want but if it proves unnecessary the other Anons might yell at and blame you]
>>
>>47795941
>>
Rolled 9 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47795941
Roll! Puru be Kind!
>>
Rolled 7 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47795941
See, that kind of comment just FORCES me to add 1 Luck to this roll.
>>
Rolled 9 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47795941
Lets add 3 luck to it
>>
Rolled 4 + 13 (1d10 + 13)

>>47795941
Derp.
>>
>>47795875

Well, since she didn't become a prostitute and have her womb surgically removed this time around, she and Captain Ashta have kids. Twins, specifically. They're quite a handful, and it's one of the reasons why Roarke can tolerate his incessant pennyfilching. After all, family is family, and sometimes expensive.
>>
>>47795908

That's really good, but a part of me died when the crest vanished. Unless being utterly crestless has become an iconic thing for the Kaiser, in which case I could dig it. I didn't intentionally plan for the Kabakali to be such a good fit for the Kaiser, but in retrospect it's one of my favorite Char mechs and I'm happy to see it get some love.
>>
File: MorePurus.jpg (137 KB, 850x1268) Image search: [Google]
MorePurus.jpg
137 KB, 850x1268
>>47795961
We should find them, hug them and give them presents every time we come and visit Judau.
>>
>>47796022
So were going to fuck his daughters as revenge for his pennyfilching?
>>
>>47795954

Nicely done.
>>
>>47795954
nice roll. 22 is pretty damn nice.

As an aside, I am working on the Nightingale like I did for the Rook and Cardinal. Was wondering if ACE systems are available for use since they are a mix of things. This one is designed more for delivering a nasty hit full of luck and raw power and backing away, using support weaponry and the like to allow the Iai strike beam blade to recharge.
>>
File: BikiniPuru.jpg (123 KB, 849x849) Image search: [Google]
BikiniPuru.jpg
123 KB, 849x849
>>47796035
Too young. I don't think Roarke is into the Lolis. If they're similar ages to the characters they're based off, they're probably about 10 - 11 years old.

However, just for you my loli loving friend, I'm going to post a Bikini Puru pic.

>>47796064
Be kind to the Purus and the Purus will be kind in return.
>>
>>47796080
Im not a loli man either, but they won't be lolis forever
>>
>>47796097
Yeah, but Roarke will be all old then. Too bad Roarke doesn't have any kids yet, I'd totally set them up with the Purus.
>>
>>47795941
It...looks like a Bluegill.
Wait.. wait a second. Bluegill Joe? Has he come for us?
>>
>>47796154
There's probably hundreds of redheaded kids running around on Io right now
>>
>>47796154
I'd wait to see how much they take after their father before setting any hypotheticals in stone.
>>
No, there is an awful lot unusual about this Bluegill. You've worked with and ran from enough of them to be quite familiar with the details of those classic Jovian machines.

It's a dusty blue one. It's definitely not a Pumpkinseed, it's the same size as a Bluegill, perhaps even a little smaller. It has a complex and finely-tuned array of thrusters and smaller verniers that can't possibly be standard. The shield is wrong, too, it's too large and handheld instead of mounted to the arm. For the life of you, it doesn't seem to be carrying any kind of gun. Red Siren was right about the joints, too, every segment of the mech is highly articulated to a degree you've never seen before. Another small jet of thruster fire, and it maneuvers closer to your vessel, still on an intercept course.

"Someone's custom? That's extra. Even if it's missing a few weapons, you know I can't cut my own throat selling a custom for the price of a line unit." Captain Ashta rubs his hands together, grinning.
>>
>>47796180
Is it actually being piloted? Open the comms on it.
>>
>>47796180
"Sold." WORK THAT DEAL. Oh my god, Tallgeese, oh jesus, oh god. Oh Zechs.
>>
File: 1421567167774.png (743 KB, 680x358) Image search: [Google]
1421567167774.png
743 KB, 680x358
>>47796021
>Be a kid growing up
>Bullied for having weird eyes
>Pops gives me sunglasses to hide them
>Read about sharks
>Dayumn. No one would make fun of sharks
>Want to grow up to be a shark
>Biology doesn't work that way
>Dreams crushed
>Be a youth without guidance
>Hear about a game, Blue Gill Joe
>Think it's a shark simulator game
>Not a shark sim
>Get good at it anyways
>Try to glitch game to bite other mechs
>Figure out how to punch
>Get good at punching anyways
>Be a pirate admiral
>Get my own mech
>Mechanic won't put a fin on it
>Try to tell her it's a crest to hold antennas and sensors
>Won't buy it
>Will never be a space shark
>>
>>47796204
Char has come for the lolis.
>>
>>47796180
>inb4 it's Colonel Stern, somehow
>>
>>47796180
Bluegill.. dusty blue.. no guns! OH SHIT! It IS Bluegill Joe! Try and get some contact with him and get ready for a fight because that thing is likely going to be the TRUE boss fight.
>>
>>47796235
If we ever do I kind of what to go out and fight him in a bluegill as a sign of respect
>>
>>47796215
>yfw sharks only have blind spots directly above them and below their noses
>>
>>47796252
That's retarded.
>>
>>47796021
Why not give it a wild mane of nano fibers ala Genesic Gao Gai Gar? Would serve as some armor or something else and be a lot different than a crest.
>>
File: Yes to no.jpg (42 KB, 251x323) Image search: [Google]
Yes to no.jpg
42 KB, 251x323
>>47796252
>we meet across the battlefield
>for an instant, our mechs stand, motionless
>an unspoken agreement is had
>a sudden ceasefire, as both sides retreat
>we open a wireless channel between our mechs to settle the skirmish through a game of Bluegill Joe
>>
>>47796180
Oh fk, it's Colonel Checkers
>>
File: oz-06ms[1].jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oz-06ms[1].jpg
61 KB, 400x400
"Sold. Open hailing frequencies immediately." You pause...then glance at the comms officer, who glances innocently at you, then looks to the Captain.

"Right, open hailing frequencies." Ashta sighs, "Although we could just take it."

"Uh, sir, we're already being hailed. I'll put it on audio." A twitch of a knob, and a loud, somewhat elderly voice fills the speakers.

"HELLO SCAVENGER VESSEL. PLEASE, DO NOT BE ALARMED. RETRACT YOUR CIWS TURRETS AND PREPARE FOR INSPECTION." Onscreen, the Bluegill crosses its arms and waits just outside CIWS distance for your reply, "JUST LOOKING FOR A FEW PEOPLE, NO NEED TO PANIC AND DO ANYTHING STUpid." The comms officer finally adjusts the volume to a reasonable level.

>[What say?]
>>
>>47796371
Are you Colonel Checkers and is this about a rematch?
>>
>>47796371
>Sure feel free to come aboard

I would rather fight him in person then his mech
>>
>>47796371
You look shifty as hell, how do we know you arent a pirate?
>>
>>47796371
>"Without any sort of identification, let alone a warrant, we can't do that. No captain worth his salt would allow some unknown mech just board his ship for free like that."
>"For the right price, however..."
Wait, is it us or Ashta who's speaking right now?
>>
>>47796371
Oh Jesus. Old Man Muragi? Colonel Stern? Bluegill Joe?

I'm so excited. Either way.

...but I have no idea what to say.

"Please identify yourself, unknown pilot. Without ID or a warrant, we can't allow that. You could be a pirate for all we know.
>>
>>47796413
I say we let Ashta do the talking no reason to tip the person off that were here
>>
>>47796371
Just a bunch of scavvengers transporting some passengers to safety officer. Unless you are looking for someone specific, it may be hard to find whom you are looking for. Unless you are willing to peacefully come aboard to discuss.
>>
>>47796371
So. You would let any unknown person board your ship with a mech? You realize how I'm inclined to refuse right? Common pirate tactic to fly a remote controlled mech inside just to set off an explosion to leave the ship without propulsion system.

>>47796399
Nah we average joes without our mech. We didn't get enough time training our hand to hand.
>>
>we're all expecting inexplicable Stern out of fucking nowhere
>Wong hastily rewrites his notes
>it's now Master Asia, wondering where the hell we've gotten to after he told us to come find him once we got better
>>
>>47796493
>Sorry Master I had to go get some pussy
>>
Oh shit, I actually managed to catch one of these threads live.
>>
>>47796530
We run for like 9 hours. You live in Australia or something?
>>
>>47796549
Nah, Mid West, I just have work normally around the time, or someone needs my help with something stupid.
>>
File: 3410[1].jpg (51 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3410[1].jpg
51 KB, 1024x768
Ashta looks at you, you look at him. He shrugs, you gesture emphatically. It's his ship after all. He sighs, "Heya, this is Captain Ashta of the Pure Pure Puru. We, uh, we can't do that, buddy. We don't know who you are or if you're a pirate hoping to rob honest working-class junk harvesters of our hard-earned goods, so I'm just not comfy having you on my ship. Now, if you want to tell us who you are, that's another story. See, I see you out here by yourself, and I think...there's a guy I'd like to meet outside his mech, maybe sell him some spare parts or a souvenir, possibly offer him a custom paintjob. Believe me, boss, I'm sympathetic, so why don't you do us all a favor and tell us about yourself, hmm?" He thinks for a moment, then adds, "You're not with the military, are you?"

The Bluegill floats motionless, "No. Of course not. I am simply a masked Hero of Justice, an old dog baring his fangs one last time. I don't have any sort of warrant, merely information that a Wels-class battleship has been sent from California Station to this area based on urgent orders from above. Its commander has been instructed to disable this vessel if found. It would be a shame if that were to happen, wouldn't it? Of course, all of this searching is quite tiring for me, it would be nice if I could find the person I'm trying to reach, so I could stop and rest." The Bluegill tilts its head, like a boxer sizing up a foe, "This ship of yours has taken some precision damage, I see. That matches the description, at least. Tell me, is Admiral Roarke Starwind on board? I would like to ask him some questions regarding a certain mutual acquaintance he shares with a friend of mine."

Captain Ashta shrugs even more emphatically at you.

>[What say?]
>>
>>47795771
Nicely Done!
>>
>>47796633
Well, let him on I guess. I think we'd recognize Stern's voice by now. So it's someone we ain't met. This should be fun.
>>
>>47796633
Ask if he's Colonel Checkers here for a rematch, dammit!
>>
>>47796633
Ask him what he wants.
also nice dub dubs
>>47796666
and satan Quads
>>
>>47796633
>I am simply a masked Hero of Justice, an old dog baring his fangs one last time.
I like him already. Still, I'd persist one last time.

>"Before I answer, could I at least get your name?"
>>
>>47796693
That's stupid. We'd have recognized his voice by now. Just let him on, if worse comes to worse, Roarke, Clemmy, and Siren can handle him, and I'm sure Ashta's crew are no slouches either.
>>
>>47796633
Let him on board but have a full entourage with guns meet him when he lands
>>
>>47796715
You're stupid. I know we would recognize his voice, I just want him to admit it.
>>
>>47796633
Prob is Bluegill Joe. Let him on.
>>
>>47796633
>this mutual acquaintance wouldn't be General Stern, would it?
>>
So we have that nice gift for Siren, any ideas for some gifts we can give to our other waifus?
>>
>>47796633
>Well, Mr. Bluegill, you've found him. May we at least know who our mutual acquaintance is before we even consider letting you board?
>>
File: 2[1].jpg (72 KB, 856x1280) Image search: [Google]
2[1].jpg
72 KB, 856x1280
You glance over and notice something...disconcerting. Clemmy's eyes are as wide and as nervous as a rabbit's, and she's shaking. Whoever is piloting this thing, she's spooked. Terribly spooked.

Come to think of it, his voice sounds a little familiar, maybe you've heard it once before. Besides, you can only think of one Wels that was at California Station, "Do you like checkers, Masked Hero?"

"I find that it models the battlefield ideally." You can hear the grin in the old man's voice.

"This mutual acquaintance wouldn't be a Colonel Stern, would it?"

"Perhaps, although he would be going far, far off-mission if he was out here. He could get in a lot of trouble if he was found out." The Masked Hero responds evenly, "And I'm absolutely certain his SOUL mech is safely stowed aboard his vessel right now."

"Come on in, then." You're a gracious host even when you're at someone else's home.

"I would rather stay out here, thank you. I suspect once I left my mech, I would find it much harder to return to it." His voice has a hint of understandable asperity to it. Fucking scavvies, "How have you been, son? Taking good care of yourself?"
>>
>>47796925
been good.
>>
>>47796879
>Sam
A mixtape, to match the one she gave us. Did we ever find out what her favorite genre of music is?

>Karen
A small robotic puppy with a rudimentary AI that she will inevitably upgrade into a fully-fledged killer attack dog.

>Clemmy
A̶u̶t̶o̶g̶r̶a̶p̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶B̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶G̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶m̶u̶g̶ A locket containing a picture of us, so that we'll always be close to her heart.
>>
>>47796999
She loves Queen it seems
>>
>>47796925
Fine, yourself? Hopefully doing a better job of keeping out of trouble then I am.

Also, we should end this with "If you ever run into our mutual acquaintance, tell him I'd be thrilled to play Checkers again if we got a chance."
>>
>>47796925
>"As well as I've been able to, under the circumstances. I've got my complaints, but I doubt you'll want me to bore you with them. Yourself?"
>>
>>47796925
well, I've had a few problems due to the false accusations of a certain General Fairchild, but other than that, things have been pretty good.
>>
>>47797036
>not "I'm sending you my contact details. If you ever run into our mutual acquaintance, would you be so kind as to pass them to him, and tell him I'd love to have a chat and a game of Checkers again online some time?"
>>
>>47797096
That works too. I'd like to see him face to face more too though.
>>
>>47797036
>Also, tell Colonel Stern we're sorry for poaching two of his best pilot
>>
>>47797315
Can we not mention that? The machine likely has a recorder. Do not pull that stunt.

As for what to say, been busy, fighting the good fight, met people, made some good friends and smacked around some people who deserved it. Even got to learn things that put some stuff in perspective. Vague, but he should be able to figure out what we mean.
>>
File: Colonel Stern.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Stern.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
"Better than I should be, under the circumstances. I've got my complaints, but rather than boring you by listing them at length I'll just say that one of your...er, your mutual friend's...superiors seems to have taken something of a disliking to me."

"That she has." He replies drily, "As he has heard about, at length. He has been informed in excruciating detail about how and why you are a menace to society and need to be destroyed. He's flattered, in a way. That's more words than most men get out of General Hermione Fairchild. He's also wondering how Corporal Blanchett is doing...and particularly whether she's being treated kindly."

You think about her and smile a little, "Samantha is lovely. Er, I mean, she's doing lovely. She's fine, sir."

Clemmy and Red Siren both glance at each other questioningly. You're not sure if Rosita and Samantha have ever spoken.

"Excellent news. You might also have earned another deserving woman a promotion, so congratulations are in order. So, the Green Skulls are no more? I read your file, they're the reason you became a Captain, correct?"

"Not by choice." Your voice is flat, "And one of them is still out there, the most important one."

"It's never by choice, son. I know how you feel, but be careful what you throw away seeking vengeance. Once you've got it, you've only evened the scales, you're still left at zero and devoid of the purpose that's kept you living. Some people don't survive that. Spend that time rebuilding, instead, kill your enemy when you get the chance and by using your strength productively. Live." He sounds utterly serious.

"I'll try my best to. Tell our friend I'm sorry about poaching two of his best pilots." You wink at Lieutenant Farragut.

"Two? Oh, right. SOUL B's Lieutenant. Ah, no, that's fine. The Corporal picked up too much of her teacher's independence, perhaps. As for the Lieutenant, well, the General wanted SOUL B under her control, and she got it."

[Continued]
>>
>>47797315
>>47797352
What about
>"I hope our acquaintance knows that I'm truly sorry for any trouble I've caused him. He's a good man - or at least a better one than most I've met - and I mean no offense to him personally when I do the things I do."
>>
File: Colonel Stern 2.jpg (19 KB, 382x332) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Stern 2.jpg
19 KB, 382x332
He continues, "...In other words, a security breach on her watch is something she cannot blame on her underlings. Dispatching the Cincinnatus here and making her mistake public knowledge out of sentiment is a further error she may regret soon. Although I suppose it was unavoidable, letting you arrive at Auditorium would have caused it to come out too. Regina is alright, isn't she? You haven't corrupted her too?"

You have to think momentarily before the name clicks with the auburn-haired female Colonel with the prominent cheekbones who signed Samantha's retirement papers, "No, I haven't even thought about it." This is technically true, Mohammed is old enough to be responsible for his own actions, "I hope our acquaintance knows that I'm truly sorry for any trouble I've caused him. He's a good man - or at least a better one than most I've met - and I mean no offense to him personally when I do the things I do." You add.

"Indeed. My, it's convenient that my mech's recorder is being repaired and isn't currently functional. What fortunate timing. Don't worry, he doesn't take any of it personally. He may not think highly of some of your life choices, but fate throws us all where it will. Now that we've gotten the pleasantries out of the way, let me ask you something serious...what do you plan to do with the people on board this vessel? You know which ones."
>>
>>47797689
>Keep them safe and together

Leave it at that
>>
>>47797689
Keep them safe.
>>
>>47797689
They will be taken to safety and allowed to choose what they wish to do. I am no tyrant and if they wish to find a quiet place nearby to settle or find work, that is their choice. After all, I have no taste in harming innocents, even with my profession.
>>
>>47797689
We should try to get him a copy of the drawing not-Dozle made. I think it's better to get it in his hands as soon as possible.
>>
>>47797785
Yeah, we should do that. At least we know that Fairchild didn't destroy the colony but she sure as hell provoked that ship into attacking.
>>
>>47797805
Could frame it as a drawing from the pair, mention how well done it is, might spark some conversation with him. Though be sure to mention vaguely it did not fire first.
>>
Tell him the truth, you'll make an honest women out of the both of them.
And possibly incoporate some of the S-Puffyhead's MURDER420degreesBeam Saber tech into the Kaiser's legs.
>>
File: Colonel Stern sword.gif (63 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Stern sword.gif
63 KB, 225x300
"I plan to make sure they're safe. That's my first priority. Then they'll be allowed to choose what they want to do. I'm not their captor, just their liberator, after all. Harming innocents isn't what I do." You speak up confidently, "By the way, could I get your contact information? I have something to send to you."

"Good. If you were the sort of person who harmed innocents, we would not be speaking. As for PC communication, it wouldn't be wise for me to have your information in my PC. Use the Lieutenant's, and send it to me that way. I wish we could talk further, but the Cincinnatus is almost within range. I'll send a heading that should let you avoid it." The Bluegill's verniers flare to life as it starts to retreat.

"About Suleiman 1...tell our mutual friend Fairchild and some unidentifiable ship had some part in it. Also that I look forward to a rematch with him." You grin.

"He's looking forward to it too...and don't worry, justice always finds a way."

[Continued]
>>
Sorry for the delays, my laptop did its best toaster impersonation again.
>>
>>47798105
Quick, cook up a panini
>>
>>47798091
We need to ask Best Girl why she was so scared of Colonel Checkers. He seems like a pretty awesome and mellow old dude.
>>
File: wonder what upgrades he gives.png (147 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
wonder what upgrades he gives.png
147 KB, 355x355
>>47798091
>Colonel Stern sword.gif
>it's a still image
for what purpose
>>
>>47798105
Have you every cleaned out your laptop Wong
>>
You know, Wong you could like get one of those fans and a bucket of ice and use the fan to blow cold air at your laptop
>>
>>47798121
for the same reason that the Lion is scared of the Honey Badger.
>>
>>47798247
Tiny Miniskirts?
>>
File: 1460294462680.jpg (73 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1460294462680.jpg
73 KB, 704x528
The Bluegill sends you a navigational heading that takes you near a debris field, a good place to hide and presumably in the opposite direction of the approaching Wels. Ashta grumbles when you explain to him that it would be an awful idea to attack this one, he's confident in his skills, but he concedes when you point out that a vengeful Wels-class means nobody wins.

Although...you have something else to worry about. "Alice? Clemmy? Are you alright?"

She jerks out of her trance and smiles at you, "Y-y-yeah, it's just...he's scary. Remember that time I tried to pull a prank with Keith's mech and had to batter one of the techs a little? Well, he called me to his office after that. I think it's the only time I'd ever seen him angry. He told me it was dishonorable to attack someone who wasn't a warrior...and then he threw me a sword. A real one. I didn't think he was serious when he took out a wooden one for himself, but he was. I got four cracked ribs and a broken wrist out of it, and I was fighting seriously. That's never happened to me before even when I was in training. I've always been the best with a sword."

[Continued]
>>
>>47798121
Well, considering that Stern was blue gill joe, the Man who's bloody path of revenge had him kill an entire pirate fleet on his own with a bluegill and it's sword would be the basis. Now, imagine that guy with plenty of experience piloting something EQUAL to you.

Clemmy is damn good, but Stern is a Ace among Aces who has likely experienced and dealt with similar fighting styles to clemmy. Hell, he even mimicked ours by looking at us.
>>
>>47798220
Or do what I do and put water bottles on the part that starts getting hot. A rather simple method of water cooling
>>
>>47798287
Stern a best.
>>
>>47798287
Jesus Christ that is horrifying we need to get to Master Asia level stat
>>
>>47796080
>>47796022
>>47795875
Who are those in original series? (and which series?)
>>
File: Red Siren eyepatch.jpg (909 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
Red Siren eyepatch.jpg
909 KB, 850x1133
"Mmh. Perhaps you should have put in a little more time with a firearm...oh who am I kidding? That argument won't work on either of you, will it?" Rosita sighs, hugging you from behind while you're talking to Clemmy. Clemmy bristles and hugs you from the front, forming an ace sandwich.

Thanks to the heading the Bluegill gave him, Captain Ashta was able to, over the next several hours, hide from the pursuing battleship until the microgate projector finished recharging and then gate to Auditorium. He never stops grumbling about the lost business opportunity, except when his kids are around. You manage to distract him with the promise of a fun beach vacation, though, and despite him being a filthy scavvie he seems excited enough at the prospect of seeing the artificial lake.

You also find time to powwow with Red Siren outside Clemmy's earshot about what you learned from Duncan shortly before you gate. Clemmy is napping in another room while Rosita rubs your back.

...Oddly, she doesn't seem surprised, "A green Harpy. That explains rather a lot, if the mech that attacked Auditorium was the same sort of remotely-controlled...thing...the one on Griggspont was. After all, you have to be reasonably close to control one. During the colony breach, a few of the enemy Harpies did manage to slip inside and cause enough damage that our defense forces...and of course, your heroine...were forced to hunt them down. At least one was found abandoned, and the cockpit was curiously gutted. I had been wondering why." She bites her lower lip, "That flashy entrance and swarm of Harpies were all there to keep our attention focused on anything but the one Harpy that slipped past us. It's an insane plan, almost suicidal, but it worked. When we get back, I want to talk with my people and find out what happened to that poor girl who was murdered on board my ship. This isn't just about my pride as a pirate, anymore, or supporting the man I love. It's personal."

[Continued]
>>
>>47798501
The Eternal shitposter has claimed his first victim.
>>
>>47798474
Elpeo Puru, Puru Two and Marida Cruz.
ZZ and Unicorn.
>>
>>47798551
Thanks
>>
File: Red Siren cosplaying as Clemmy.jpg (955 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Red Siren cosplaying as Clemmy.jpg
955 KB, 1000x1414
"I won't tolerate attacks on my colony, my fans, or my man. It simply will not do." She kisses your ear and leans against you like a soft, pink-haired blanket, bare arms around your shoulders. The two of you find ways to occupy yourselves until you're back at Auditorium and can disembark.

You feel a little bad about the fact that you're about to thrust a damaged Kaiser onto Karen as soon as you're home...but what can you do to make up for it?

>[Indeed, what can you do?]
>>
>>47798644
Lets get her something nice from one of the shops on Auditorium plus have her look at all of our mechs especially Clemmy's
>>
>>47798644
We can help her work on it, so that we'll be able to do some field repairs on our own if we ever need to again in the future?
>>
>>47798644
Well, could show her some of the parts we got from First Mate, hug her, and see if there is a neat mechanical thing that she might enjoy. She might enjoy the chance to gut and play around with the Slayer, especially if she can get a look at the damaged pod. Might give her ideas.
>>
>>47798677
We don't have time we already have to go do Master Asia's training which is going to be intense, granted the time we put aside for Karen might be doing that, but most likely she'll want to do something different
>>
>>47798644
Use the S-Flowerhorn as distraction. Give her something to play with. Though we are giving S-Flowerhorn back to Clemmy once it's repaired.

Clemmy is a new place and she knows no one. No one but us of course. We go on a long overdue date with Clemmy. Also we better get some actual combat techniques from Master Asia. If we can learn it we could probably apply it to our mech fighting.
>>
>>47798899
Well she knows Sam, but we should probably introduce her to the rest of our aces and officersinb4 she gets along really well with Oda
>>
File: 1466050760964[1].jpg (694 KB, 1280x1874) Image search: [Google]
1466050760964[1].jpg
694 KB, 1280x1874
When you arrive, you discover that the Rhinehawk has been moved to space outside of Auditorium, where construction scaffolding has been built around it. It's practically surrounded by chunks of what used to be the Agamemnon's hull, being fed to nanobots and reprogrammed into a new shape. The mecha complement has been moved to Auditorium's oversized mech bays, and for the first time your small army of mecha feels...well...small. As you fly the Kaiser into dock, Karen's voice chirps over your comms, "Roarke! You're back! Does your mech need...servicing?" You can hear her doing her best to sound enticing with the innuendo, but then her tone becomes pure scientific curiosity, "Why are you carrying another mech? What is it? Ooh, do I get to look at it first?"

"Yes and yes. It's another SOUL mech, and I'm having a third one transferred over from the scavenger ship. It's a second drone, almost identical to the first." You can't help smiling, wanting to cuddle her just from the enthusiasm in her voice.

"EEEEEEE! Really!? Really really!? Oh Roarke, you're the BEST! The best! This is helping me so much, thank you!"

You land the Knuckle Kaiser and set the S-Flowerhorn where it can be examined at Karen's leisure. She's waiting for you at the bottom as you descend your lifewire, practically bouncing with excitement.

"I've almost got the prototype drone system for your mech working, I just need a little bit more time! And...and well, I've made a few more adjustments based on battle data, and I think soon I can give the Kaiser a complete overhaul. I see the right arm is damaged, how did that happen?" She adjusts her glasses with a grin.

[Continued]
>>
>>47798913
Tell her a 'Space Butt Monster bit the Kaiser on the arm.'
Then make a sad face.
>>
>>47798913
>"I see the right arm is damaged, how did that happen?"
>"The second coming of Jesus."
>>
And holy shit that is a nice picture.
>>
>>47798956
Good one anon

>>47798913
A loser to afraid to come and face me like a man
>>
>>47798913
Fucking Jesus and his sneak attacks
>>
>>47798913
A kid with a sniper rifle, too much ego, too much arrogance, and too little common sense took some pot shots. Had more important things to do at the time, but chances are we'll get to snap his gun over our knee soon enough.
>>
File: 1466058539201[1].jpg (2 MB, 1984x2739) Image search: [Google]
1466058539201[1].jpg
2 MB, 1984x2739
"The second coming of Jesus." You reply seriously.

She blinks at you, "If I believed you, which I want to do, I'd be flattered that my work withstood an embodied deity's attack without even losing a servo."

You pull her pigtails, "Just the pilot's nickname. The third SOUL mech, the one that got away, piloted by some kid with a big mouth and a big long-range beam cannon. I'll bring it in for you to play with next time." You're allowed to boast, you're dealing with Karen. Smiling, you get your helmet off and kiss her, before an idea strikes you, "...Why don't we work on these together for once? I know I'll probably just be slowing you down, but it's interesting and I need the practice."

She blushes absolutely crimson, "You want me to do it with you? To show you what I know...oh Roarke. I...I've wanted to seriously sit down and work on mecha with you for a while." She's practically purring at the thought.

You're relieved Clemmy isn't here yet. She went to report to Colonel Hatsheput and see SOUL A. She's made it very clear that she plans to stay with you, though, and it's hard to argue when she has her mind made up about something.

[Continued]
>>
>>47799031
>She's made it very clear that she plans to stay with you

Thank god I was worried she was going to have to go back to the military
>>
By the way, how would you guys feel about having a thread tomorrow or some time this weekend dedicated to just discussion? Like, setting details and historical events and mechtalk and all that?
>>
>>47799136
Im off work tomorrow so im down
>>
>>47799136
Sounds fun! Tomorrow please! Weekend is for the NEXT INSTALMENT OF MECHA SPACE PIRATE QUEST WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO.
>>
>>47799136
Could be nice.
>>
>>47799136
I would be down with that
>>
>>47799159

Yeah, in part I feel bad because we finished kind of early tonight and it was a lot of dialogue, but we're coming up on Fatima's ransom, so it's sort of the lull before the storm. There's more to do, but at this time of night there's just not enough to do it it in.

DISCUSSION THREAD TOMORROW (OR LATER TODAY, REALLY, 6/16), NEXT CHAPTER SATURDAY!
>>
>>47799136
I'd vote for waiting until the timeskip to discuss about it. That way you won't blueball most of us and we can focus on MSPQ Roarke and friends' adventures.
>>
>>47799180
>DISCUSSION THREAD TOMORROW (OR LATER TODAY, REALLY, 6/16), NEXT CHAPTER SATURDAY!
Alllright! Thanks Wong.

Also. Did Fairchild already receive tracker ping from Flowerhorn on Auditorium?
>>
>>47799197

IC, you don't know. OOC I think I mentioned how often it sends when I posted the Flowerhorn's stats.
>>
>>47799197
Well it seems Clemmy is resigning so she'll piece two and two together soon enough
>>
>>47799197
>we find the tracker
>we has out with Hatsheput that Clemmy would be slated to return with the ship and assigned a cabin into it
>Hatsheput's story is that Clemmy locked herself in the room with a ton of mealbars and refused to come out
>inside the room is Roarke bodypillow
>with a strapon
>and the tracker on the strapon

>>47799207
Well yeah, it's just for OOC funsies of imagining the REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1352024826876.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1352024826876.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>47799224
Oh oh my
>>
>>47799224
Or to not implicate our good Colonel, just a closet with "personal effects" after resignation.
>>
>>47799246
I wonder whats gonna happen to all the shit she left in her room on Hamon's ship
>>
So what's the general shape of all the schemes going on in this game?
>>
>>47799263
Hamon is trying to kill us and wants to fuck our waifu and our dead mom
>>
>be hamon
>clemmy tracker shows on auditorium
>worry.jpg
>it blinks over to california
>unclench
>it's on jaburo
>all's cool
>go find room
>witness Roarke effigy
>hello darkness my old friend

>>47799259
Well Hamon's gonna find it.
Have a mental breakdown.
And then burn it.

Possibly the whole sector of the ship that included it.
>>
>>47799285
>Implying she won't keep some of her dildos

She'll probably use the body pillows as target practice
>>
Incidentally, is there anything you particularly want on the agenda for next session? I believe a date with Clemmy and checking over the mecha were both mentioned, and you still need to find the Undefeated and learn his ways. Anything I'm forgetting?
>>
>>47799418
Introduce Clemmy to other two waifus.
Dump all luck on making everybody survive the cataclysm.

Then we can go do something sedate like learning kung-fu.
>>
>>47799418
Post on space 4chan for info about the ship and other aces an give Rosita her gift if its ready
>>
File: 1356968096505.gif (608 KB, 322x725) Image search: [Google]
1356968096505.gif
608 KB, 322x725
>>47799441
oh god, Sam, Karen, Rosita and Clemmy all in one room
>>
>>47799418
Luring Fatima into our bed. Building the Apsalous with Duncan. Also deepen the friendship btwn clemmy and rosita for the true ace sandwich.
>>
>>47799418
question for anons: should we privately and off-record tell Hatsheput that the sabouteur on her ship likely was the Soul B's mystery ace?
>>
>>47799454
Forgot to add final find out who was sneaking into our room
>>
>>47799467

How do we get them all there at once? We should listen in somehow without being observed, if we're there they'll all be focused on us.
>>
>>47799418
Convincing Athena to be a pirate when she grows up
>>
>>47799467
>drinking tea, having civil conversation, waiting for someone else to start the fight so that they can claim self defense.
>>
>>47799532
We don't need to convince her. Just be our natural cool and let her listen to rock and roll and it'll do the rest.
>>
>>47799532
Use Athena to show our waifus how great of a father we are pay her in candy
>>
>>47799559
Just have to make sure her Dad never knows about all the sugar we feed his daughter when he isn't looking
>>
>>47799583
But if we give her diabetes she can't space pirate!
>>
File: Stickybeard.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Stickybeard.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>47799601
Mr.Stickybeard would like to have a word with you
>>
>>47799625
Not a space pirate, discarded.
>>
File: Space Captain Stick E. Beard.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Space Captain Stick E. Beard.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>47799645
Fine anon here his great descedent
>>
>>47799721
...alright, I'll have to concede to that.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.