[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Years ago I was about to buy Caesar mini adventurer because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: caesar.jpg (34 KB, 400x837) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
34 KB, 400x837
Years ago I was about to buy Caesar mini adventurer because they were cheap and versatile.
But I didn't and now they are out of stock.
What are your ways of finding cool minis that won't cost me 3$ per piece, and aren't part of a bundle containing only 1 human male?
>>
>>47785714
Try searching ebay, I managed to find full boxes of them, the Uruk-kai, Dwarves, and skeletons armies from Alliance and Caesar.

Try searching for Caesar Miniatures or 1/72nd fantasy in Ebay
>>
>>47785760
Actually, following up on my post here, doesn't seem you can find them that way anymore as I just tried. I can see Caesars ratmen, goblins, and more but not their adventurers line.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (58 KB, 540x456) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
58 KB, 540x456
>>47785803
Yeah I've pretty much abandoned the idea of this particular bundle.
So if y'all know of any other one that is similar...
>>
>>47785714
reaper minis tend to be the cheapest buy I can find. And their kickstarters have been amazing
>>
>>47785930
This. If you like the Caeser scale, you might look at Mega Minis, which have a very traditional DnD type line of adventurers and monsters in true 25mm scale.
>>
>>47785714
It depends, I like momminiaturas because they are good and cheap, not a lot to choose from. Reaper bones are a good too. What are you searching for, a warband?
>>
>>47786025
An adventuring party. And I'm not fond of the current wizkid starter.
>>
>>47785714
Reaper Minis, sells a Bones line, which is made of a durable, rugged plastic. It holds paint, survives being thrown and roughly handled, and has a wide variety of figures, everything from rat to tarrasque, and all stripes of hero.
>>
>>47785714
Look up genadier miniatures, forlorn hope games and mirlinton minatures carries them, they're really cheap.
>>
http://www.hobbylinc.com/caesar-fantasy-heroic-adventurers-plastic-model-fantasy-figure-1:72-scale-104
>>
I can't resist a research challenge but op is just lazy.

These are too small for minis if your using 25mm or 28mm but they are cheap
>>
File: pepe.jpg (49 KB, 533x462) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
49 KB, 533x462
>>47786931
>International orders must be at least $30.00

>>47786953
It's depleted everywhere. Sure there must be some store that still has them but I can't search for minis 2h a day.

Thanks for the contribution tho.
>>
File: 1373917511001.jpg (67 KB, 655x558) Image search: [Google]
1373917511001.jpg
67 KB, 655x558
>>47787003
Never mind, by rewording my specific problem I may have found a store.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.