[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At local gamestore to commission a painter for a custom model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: mabel.jpg (54 KB, 510x317) Image search: [Google]
mabel.jpg
54 KB, 510x317
>At local gamestore to commission a painter for a custom model I got done
>looking at game ads while I wait for him to arrive, expecting to see the same old "must be mature, and have hygine" disclaimers
>notice a new one
>"no serious mental/social disorders"
>These guys had the balls to basically put up "No Austists need Apply" on there game
>mfw
>>
File: 1449338889580.jpg (113 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1449338889580.jpg
113 KB, 597x441
>>47775464
>>
>>47775464
Its better to be honest, then to be wasting everybody's time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5SiLTPx9jM
>>
>>47775464
I completely understand why they did that. But it still feels uncomfortable saying no mental disorders. Sucks to game with psychos and autists, but there's plenty of fun roleplayers with mental/social disorders.

What I mean is autists are different from autistics.
>>
>>47775464
Problem is that being a waacfag isn't yet classified as a disorder
>>
>>47775727
Waac?
>>
>>47775464
Could have just said: No Rules Lawyering
>>
>>47775742
I believe he means Win at all costs

Like the gook who weaves for friendly games of magic

Or the Warmashit player who spams banes

or the 40K player who plays eldar with nothing but d-weapons and doesn't even make an effort to paint their models

Hell people who don't make an effort to paint their models piss me off so much. Even shit paint jobs with genune effort are better than grey
>>
>>47775464
Fuck you.
>>
>>47775791
Nice well thought out response.
I didn't even put up the ad brah
>>
>>47775464
My first idea would be to interpret it as "no trannies", but you're probably right too.
>>
>>47775808
Fuck off to /v/, shithead
>>
File: MI-nast-irish-stereotype.jpg (113 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
MI-nast-irish-stereotype.jpg
113 KB, 540x405
>>47775832
>>47775791
Image of this poster
>>
>>47775808
Every tranny I've played with or known has been completely insufferable.
>>
>>47775808
Even if it doesn't directly mean trannies they all end up fucking mental after fucking their brain up with hormones.
>>
>>47775845
The ones on /tg/ don't sound too bad.
>>
>>47775845
You've never played with one.
>>
>>47775832
Do you keep your dick in a jar, or do you just throw it out?
>>
>>47775971
They turn it inside out and shove it in senpai.
Haven't you seen the webm?
>>
File: 1449676022248.jpg (34 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1449676022248.jpg
34 KB, 512x384
>>47775464
As a complete sperg, I'm full of shrugs about this. While it's unfortunate to discriminate against particular vulnerable populations, they can make the game pretty unfun. On the flip side, I don't really care because if I wanted to play with that group, I can handle my mental illness just fine, and when I can't I just wouldn't show up to games. It shouldn't be a defining feature for you as a human being, the same way being a weeb shouldn't define you, or smoking weed shouldn't define you. People who tend to define themselves that way are generally dicks, and I can understand not wanting to associate with them.
>>
Hey you know what sucks?
Playing with narcoleptics.
Dealing with actual spergs.
Having to go slow for people with dyslexia.
>>
>>47775899
All trannies are bad, don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>47776443
People with dyslexia who prepare themselves can usually get along pretty well in my experience. I've even met one who printed out a variety of rules that would be relevant in a font that was made to be easier for dyslexics to read, which was smart of him. Then again I've never gamed with people with such horrible dyslexia they were practically illiterate either.
>>
Autists aren't really people. I say this as an austist
>>
>>47775464
I think thats against the law
>>
>>47777204
not yet tumblrina, people have right to hang with who they like
>>
>>47775808
I think that's implied for most groups.

>>47775832
What? You don't consider being trans a mental disorder?
>>
>>47777204
Nope, private functions like a fucking group hang out don't need to be inclusive fortunately.
>>
>>47777204
Depends. Most, if not all, states have laws in place for private businesses to run pretty much how they see fit so long as they do not violate the wording and spirit of Federal/State law in regards to profiling/discrimination. The problem with mental disorders is that they are not binary in nature. i.e. Are you Black y/n? Are you Male/Female? Things like that. Mental disorders operate on a sliding severity scale ranging from It's Fucking Nothing to Get the Wrangler it's out of the Cage again. Most states do not want to officially fuck with trying to classify different disorders and their severity. It would be a legal nightmare on it's own, let alone the people who would try and abuse the shit out of it like they do now with Wellfare/Snap/EBT and other programs.

>>47776132
This fine anon right here is an example what steps to take and how to manage oneself when you have a diagnosed disability. Good on you, anon.
>>
I guess it's an attempt to keep nutters at bay and avoid those uncomfortable "we are literally kicking you out of our gaming group for being a problem child" conversations.

I'm a forever DM my last player I booted was completely disruptive for no reason. Attacking or gravely insulting NPCs for no real reason. Arguing with other players, arguing with me about rules. He made it 4 sessions. I talked to him privately after each session about his behavior. Nothing worked. This was a grown man in his 30s too not done kid.
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (80 KB, 455x675) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
80 KB, 455x675
>>47775525
>2016
>Still playing with paddies
>literally playing Irish propaganda about stealing jobs from honest hardworking Americans
>>
>>47777352

Well, the main issue is that it's not a store putting up the ad, nor does it sound like a store sponsored event. It's a private game, run by private citizens, who can accept or reject anyone they see fit.
>>
File: okay.jpg (19 KB, 225x272) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
19 KB, 225x272
>tfw when depression and anxiety disorder
>>
>>47775845
I've played with one. They're a bit weird and focus on some strange things, but overall they're a pretty good GM.
>>
>>47778076
The sign said "no SERIOUS mental/social disorders"

I say this as a person with depression
>>
>>47778076
>serious disorders
>depression and anxiety
If you had either of those to a "serious" degree you couldn't handle being in a gaming group to begin with.
>>
>>47778076
Look, is it really a disorder? A disorder just really means 'it affects your ability to live a normal life.' And a doctor confirms it and all that. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're too scared to even roll a dice, or you're always sad. If you're just a little nervous around people or a little sad, can you call that a disorder? If you're anywhere between those, you can probably handle being in a game.
>>
>>47777324

It's a disorder only if it hinders your ability to function in life.

Attracting shit from prejudiced tards like you doesn't count, or else being black would be a physical disorder.
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>47778076
>tfw literally diagnosed with aspergers
>tfw most people don't notice
>tfw one of the better RPers in my group.

"Serious" means that it significantly inhibits your ability to do whatever is being discussed. As long as it's not stopping you from attending sessions, paying attention, or doing other things necessary for full participation in tabletop RP, then it's okay.
>>
>>47778386
Oh boy, here we go
>>
>>47776443
Gaming with someone with Dyscalculia, is frustrating too. "Whats 7 + 8?" Sincere goddamn question that was asked last game.
>>
>>47778386
>posts on 4chan
>assumes other posters don't think being black is a physical disorder

I don't know what you think people here are like, but it's worse than whatever you're assuming.
>>
>>47778632
Have you tried giving them a calculator? Or even just telling them to use the one in their phone?
>>
>>47775779
>I AM ANGRY ABOUT ANOTHER MAN'S TOY SOLIDERS
>>
>>47778718
Welcome to /tg/
>>
>>47775464
I see the reasoning, but I'm halfway certain that's not legal to do
>>
>>47775852

Gamed with one that was pretty solidly post-transition. Pretty solid as a DM, but my only criticism was choice of system and general lack of experience.

And to be fair, the choice of system was a homebrew my friend made before he started hacking other systems, before he realized that, while trying to build a new system for every homebrew setting he wanted to make was something he felt he needed to do, he was shit at building systems and what he built essentially boiled down to "shittier Cortex."
>>
>>47777352
I'm not a lawyerâ„¢, but I'm pretty sure, businesses can somewhat discriminate against mental disorders when it could harm others/the individual and/or damage property. E.g. I can imagine that a paintball arena or a GoKart track or something similar can deny service to someone mentally handicapped. Thinking about it, that might even be handled by that waiver-thing you usually have to sign before using one of those*. I'm mostly talking out of my ass here, though.

*(in the US at least, I remember goin on a GoKart track in Greece, not only did they gave zero fucks, the guy just pocketed the money without receipt, pretty sure the government never saw a cent of that transaction)
>>
>>47775557
Nearly the entirety of the group I'm playing with, including me, has some form of mental illness, and they are all fantastic people to play with.
>>
>>47776132
Pretty much this. If it's not severe enough to affect play, then it's not severe enough to be notable and get you kicked out unless you make the entire experience about your problems.

Note the qualifier of "serious". That gives the store wiggle room to determine what is unacceptable or intolerable levels of "mental disorder".
>>
>>47778867
Holy hell, do you live in Sweden or something? Where the fuck is this PRIVATE ad not legal?
>>
File: kylorenthumbsup.gif (667 KB, 520x293) Image search: [Google]
kylorenthumbsup.gif
667 KB, 520x293
>>47776132
>>
>>47778910
>*(in the US at least, I remember goin on a GoKart track in Greece, not only did they gave zero fucks, the guy just pocketed the money without receipt, pretty sure the government never saw a cent of that transaction)
This is why Greece is flat-fucking-broke. Also, awesome.
>>
What autist obeys a "no autists" sign? The kind that would be ok to hang out with.
>>
>>47778632
Fuck, I've been that guy. I can do single digits or numbers that're close together since I can count on my fingers, but if they're bigger numbers I've gotta write it down, and even then it takes me a bit.

Math's hard yo.
>>
>>47776443
Narcoleptic here. Whats wrong with playing with narcoleptics. Genuinely curious cause i've never gotten complaints and i'm in the worst category for narcolepsy.
>>
>>47779106
>Genuinely curious cause i've never gotten complaints
That's because they save their bitching for when you pass out.
>>
File: 1441828155237.png (311 KB, 519x914) Image search: [Google]
1441828155237.png
311 KB, 519x914
>>47775832
>/v/
>>
>>47779130
Thats not a thing so i'm assuming you've never actually played. The only time that IS a thing is in terminal cases and they wouldn't be physically able to drive themselves places unless you legitimately play with people who's parents give them rides.
>>
>>47778492
Did you hear? They don't actually diagnose Asperger's anymore.
>>
>>47778328
Depression and Anxiety can be awful dude. When it's severe enough Depression can mean not being able to get out of bed, and Anxiety can get bad enough that you're too nervous to leave the house.

Not saying everyone is like this, but calling it "a little nervous" or "a little sad" is a huge understatement
>>
>>47778632
>>47779069
This. I'm honestly worried that I might actually have dyscalculia but I think it's more likely than not that I just never tried that hard at math
>>
File: 1465064221041.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1465064221041.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>47775791
You sure showed him
>>
>>47779022

this
>>
>>47779231
You do realize that the "proof" they're talking about isn't just the concept of "proof" as a general concept, but the concept of being required to prove that oneself is transsexual, right?

Put another way, they're also saying that it's not OK to lambaste people just for being cis-het, because you can't be sure that they're not actually trans/LGB, and requiring proof that they are would be discriminatory, invasive, and morally wrong. Taking "proof" and "hugely problematic" and blowing them up like that misrepresents the argument. This is why people tell you to go back to /v/.
>>
>>47779477

return to tumblr from whence you came
>>
>>47779477
>assuming most people are happy with their gender
>problematic

I feel like these LBQTSADJFLSK;HF;LEJRFLK people don't know that there is a real world outside of Auistin and San Fran
>>
>>47779477
So its okay lambaste cis-hets when you DO know they're cis-het? I thought you guys were against discrimination based on sexual orientation.
>>
>>47779519
That's a good point if they're talking about people in general. Considering that they're saying something about "representation," though, it sounds a lot like they're responding to somebody calling for more explicit representation of trans individuals in some kind of media, which would mean a lot of characters showing up and saying "by the way, I am trans." This person is saying that's unnecessary. I can agree with them on that much: nobody likes tokenism, having trans characters for the sake of having them is obnoxious. I don't think anybody ITT is interested in more characters who are openly and expansively trans just for the sake of "representation," of whom "being trans" is their entire character.

I feel with you on that bit about the "real world" sometimes. I go to a liberal arts college, I know how this stuff can be sometimes. I'm just saying this cap in particular does not seem all that bad to me at all, not like the ladies who want guys castrated en masse or whatever. In a sense, I guess I'm just saying that compared to all the other radfem/SJW horror images out there, this one is actually really tame.

>>47779506
If you are only capable of seeing people and their opinions in terms of shitty divisive cliques, it is you who belong to tumblr, not I

>>47779605
>you guys
I wouldn't really count myself an SJW. I'm just reading this person's tweets, what I have of them here, and trying to see their point. I don't really know how they'd respond to that question. For my own part though, of course that's not OK. I'm pretty much anti-lambasting, to be honest.
>>
File: THIN YOUR PAINTS.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
THIN YOUR PAINTS.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>47775464
>At local gamestore to commission a painter for a custom model I got done
You can commission painters to do your models for you? I had no idea. I kinda thought painting the models part of the point of making them in the first place.
>>
>>47779714
Its my hero forge models, greyscale

They cost a lot and I really like them, too much to waste them on my painting skills
>>
>>47779700
Playing someone who is any of the lgbtbbq stuff in an RPG is similar to playing any other special snowflake race. It's your fetish, its to push an agenda, or your That Guy in 99% of cases. I don't want your m2f any more than i want your chaotic evil dragonborn sorcerer paladin warlock with psychic powers.
>>
>>47779700
I was more saying nonbinary's as "you guys". I thought their whole deal was being against gender and orientation discrimination.
>>
>>47778328
I have some serious mental conditions, but they're managed fine with medication. I'm not sure if I would be welcome in that game or not.

Not OP, but just curious.
>>
>>47775779
>Like the gook who weaves for friendly games of magic

At least use the right Asian slur.
>>
>>47780268
Why would you be referring to nonbinary people with "you guys," though? I'm not nonbinary. What gave you that impression?

>>47780204
That sounds about right, yeah. Personally speaking, most of the games I run stick to PG-13 stuff, so the only actual references to sexuality are usually gay jokes courtesy either of my group's resident fujoshi. It's funny, I think she makes more gay jokes than the group's actual gay guy.

I guess I wouldn't necessarily mind having somebody roll up a trans character, but it'd be a real bitch to incorporate "explicitly" without either being a) weirdly unrealistic or b) weirdly off-tone. The only way to handle it would be to make it realistic, and by doing so alter the tone and probably the setting significantly, so I think the snowflake comparison is pretty apt unless the whole group is in on/cool with it. It'd also probably be a pain in the ass to roleplay even then, and I'm not sure if the experience would be worth the trouble to try.
>>
Why are people even talking about trans people? What has that to do with mental disorders?

Being trans or gay or whatever in itself doesn't make you an insufferable person. It only makes a difference if that person is being a fucking insufferable cunt about it. But people can be insufferable cunts over anything. Just visit the meta-critic user comments.
>>47776132 sums it up pretty well.

I've encountered more vegans that are insufferable cunts about being vegans or Christians about being Christians, or edgelord Atheists about being Atheists or even edgelord anti-SJW about being anti-SJW; than anybody being a insufferable cunt over their sexual orientation or the way they identify. Not that I would mind lumping all of those people in as "mentaly disabled losers" that I don't want to have in my campaign.
>>
>>47780416
>Why are people even talking about trans people? What has that to do with mental disorders?

Because it's a mental "disorder". Or at least, a mental difference from "normal" or the vast majority of humans.

>Being trans or gay or whatever in itself doesn't make you an insufferable person.

Neither does having a mental disorder. Yet here we are.
>>
>>47780415
>but it'd be a real bitch to incorporate "explicitly" without either being a) weirdly unrealistic or b) weirdly off-tone.
I think it depends on the game. I could see it being handled pretty easily in a standard D&D game.
>Character has always felt uncomfortable in their own skin
>Decides to become an adventurer because that is the only way they can see to get enough money together pay a wizard to cast polymorph on them and give them a body that makes them look how they feel.
>>
>>47780204
That is lazy bullshit. I'm hosting a post-apo campaign. One of my players wanted to play a white guy, but how the stats in the system works he was "forced" to play a black guy. The player happens to be gay. I threw him some male eye candy bone and he bit it and the following encounters resulted in a lot of amusement for everyone involved and actually kickstarted a smaller "side-quest" for the entire party.
That NPC might aswell have been female, but by making the NPC male, the player not only had some fun, but also understood very fast what I was trying to put in motion there.

If you refuse to cater to the interests of your players, you're a bad fucking GM. And that counts as both their individual interests and their individual interests in relationship to the interests of the group and the individual interests of other players. If that sounds like to much work, than you shouldn't be the GM or at the very least you won't be a very good GM. Works well enough for those Pathfinder society and convention bullshit though.

In conclusion: A gay character is not in itself a special snowflake.
Thaaaat all said: If someone wants to be an actual "special snowflake" and the GM and the group are not okay with that and/or they're being a fucking pain in everybody's ass, then yeah, fuck that person.
>>
File: oh god she's stuck.jpg (267 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
oh god she's stuck.jpg
267 KB, 700x700
Actually, come to think of it, this is a good opportunity to ask something that has been seriously bothering me for a while now re: players with problems possibly preventing them from playing P&P.

One day, a link to an article caught my eye about Roleplaying with Blindness. I missed the article, but ever since then I've become very, very anxious from the realization that being blinded would likely COMPLETELY screw me over re: TRPGs, or 90% of my hobbies. You can't read grids, dice rolls (do Braille dice exist?), character sheets, spell descriptions, or even the GM's expression when he says "Are you sure about that?" TRPGs aside, trading card games and board games would also be impossible.

Does anybody know anything about this? I don't think this question necessarily deserves its own thread, but I might make one anyway if nobody ITT knows anything.
>>
>>47780556
I remember an article somewhere about a blind guy who plays MtG by braille-ing his sleeves
>>
>>47780474
Huh, you're right. I guess I was assuming there would be angst involved because my understanding was that dysphoria is a really shitty experience, but I guess severe trauma isn't exactly an integral part of it.
>>47780528
That seems true as well. You can't be a good GM if you can't incorporate your player's desires for their characters. I'd still be worried about any chaotic evil characters tho because they probably won't get along with the party unless they're evil too
>>
>>47780433
>Neither does having a mental disorder. Yet here we are.

While I don't actually disagree with that, for me, the difference lies in the fact that sperglords and spectrum-riders are in their very nature antisocial. Spergers need drugs and/or effort to be social in a group of people. The gay guy does not.

A mental disorder's nature is disruptive to the social gathering. A persons sexuality is not by nature disruptive.
Of course, I'm fucking simplifying and generalising on 4chan here.
>>
>>47780528
Nah see, it's just one giant red flag. It says "i'm different, look at me", same as people who play "so wacky" characters like gnome barbarians and the like. It doesn't mean "you can't play", but it DOES mean im going to be watching you much more carefully to pull the plug
>>
>>47780577

MARKED CARDS MARKED CARDS

JUUUUDGE!
>>
>>47780725
>gnome barbarians

I lol'd. I'd allow this.
>>
>>47775557
>>47778923
Are you misreading it on purpose? It says "serious mental/social disorders", not "mental disorders in general".
>>
>>47780647
>>47780725
In all honesty; I don't think you're actually wrong, hell I think in practice you're very much right and I'm doing the same.

In the end, it really just comes down to group dynamic and people being on the same page through actual talking with each other. If people would just talk more to each other and listen more, most problems would be solved (fuck, I sound like some dirty hippy, I feel like throwing up). And while not all, some That Guyâ„¢-problems could be solved. Sure, some That Guyâ„¢s are just fucking assholes, but most That Guyâ„¢s I hear of and encounter, just expect something completely different from the game then the rest of the group and fail at reading the dynamic and social ques in the group.

Now of course, especially with strangers, that dynamic is impossible to know until you're a couple of hours into the game. It get's even worse with RP newbies or even worse; RP newbies that don't want to actually be there (the "DM's Girlfriend" problem, doesn't need to be female or in a relationship with the DM).

OP was after all simply a LFG posting "No serious mental disorder" and while even there "the group needs to talk more and be on the same page" remains true, turning down the people with the slightest of red flags is more than appropriate. And even I have to say "my character is gay" is at least a small red flag if I don't know the person.
>>
>>47775464
I've had a couple autists in my games before. One of them couldn't decipher body language or tone, and if you made a high pitched noise like a whistle or squeal she would straight up backhand you across the face. She did that to me twice before I asked her to stop coming. The other was... I'm not even sure really. He was some tiny ninth grader who wore rubber boots and had coke goggles. Dude was the best roleplayer in the group but had a shit ton of issues. The one that crossed the line was he got enraged by PDAs, which was bad cause we had an incredibly flirty gay couple in the game as well. (It was an art school in Canada, the LGBTQS Alliance made up the vast majority of the RPG club. Shit ton of furries to come to think of it.) Anyhoot, while cleaning up after a session they started kissing and the kid screams, picks up a chair and tries to huck it at them. Luckily I managed to get hand on it and it spun off in a different direction. Thank God the club supervisor was there, she restrained then calmed him down and called his parents.

About a month or two after that he transferred to the city's special school and I never saw him again.
>>
>>47780647
>I guess I was assuming there would be angst involved because my understanding was that dysphoria is a really shitty experience, but I guess severe trauma isn't exactly an integral part of it.
Well, there probably would be, but it wouldn't need to be any worse than any other "I am adventurer because something shitty happened in my past" backstory.
>>
File: 1341040641805.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1341040641805.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>47775464
>tfw saying you wont allow mental disorders in is violation of ADA
>tfw sued into oblivion
>tfw starbucks opens up in the opened up shop
>>
>>47781182
It's not against any law tard. Private groups can choose who they do and don't associate with.
>>
>>47781182
The ad is for a game not a job.
>>
>>47781246
And forcing people to accept certain others into their group will make them up and leave in a flash. I don't associate with spastics myself, and I'm autistic. I spent a decade of my life learning how to behave, and I expect the same from them.

Can't do that? Get out of my society.
>>
>>47776532
Tumblrettes aren't trannies, they're attention seekers. Real ones are perfectly normal aside from wanting a sex change.
>>
File: 1364315554155.gif (416 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1364315554155.gif
416 KB, 250x175
>>47781350
>tranny detected
>>
>>47775838
oh look, an Ork
>>
>>47781350
thats just about the least normal thing you could want to do
>>
>>47779477
You don't need to prove that you're a normal human being if you claim to be so and act so.
If you claim to be something that you very obviously aren't, then people are going to ask for some proof.

>I'm just some civvy
>I'm a highly decorated petty officer

>I have no mental disabilities
>I have literal psychosis and schizophrenia
>>
>>47781350
>let me just pretend to be something I'm not, never will be, as well as mutilate my body and stuff myself full of drugs in order to look like something I'm not, and then kill myself a few years later like the rest of my kind because I finally realized I'm living a lie and I can never undo what I've done.
Yeah, "normal".
>>
>>47781572
Though I generally agree with what you're saying, how normal can we really say normal people are?

Almost everyone has some radical idea or weird fetish.
>>
>>47781588
The difference is that normal people don't let it affect them outside of fantasy, or come even remotely close to real life.

If you want to pretend you're a fucking cat girl while jerking it, sure, why not.
If you start to meow and lick your hands in public, you need to see a psychiatrist.
If you kill a cat and pay a Venezuelan doctor to surgically graft its mouth and ears onto your head, you need to be locked away permanently.

TL;DR: How closely someone adheres to the idealized notion of "normality" in public life.
>>
>>47779231
I mean people are going to assume something about a person when they meet them.

We don't walk up to a person with a blank slate in our mind about what their gender is, we think they are the gender they look like.

I am still kind of confused about what she means when she's talking about proof here though.
>>
>>47781588
See, i've got a tg fetish, the difference is that i don't try and pretend it can actually happen. Instead, i just wank to the idea.
>>
>>47780967
There's nothing dirty or hippy about encouraging people to actually discuss their feelings like reasonable people.
>>
>>47780339
Which ones are the gooks again? I want to say it's Koreans.
>>
>>47781891
I'm pretty sure it was used against the Vietnamese. I might be wrong though.
>>
>>47780747
what abourt Gnome ogres? Gnores? Gores? Gnogres?
>>
>>47780811
They're spergs, they're obviously misreading it on purpose.
>>
File: 1465619586338.jpg (120 KB, 441x464) Image search: [Google]
1465619586338.jpg
120 KB, 441x464
>playing at local game store because DM is having his house fumigated for fleas from his huge Tibetan Mastiff
>strange guy with clear social disorders hovering around us the entire game
>tell him nicely that it's a private game and we want to keep it that way
>in dungeon
>fighting a hoard of nagas
>dude still standing there
>''Hehe I have a card that will help you guys hehe''
>throws down a fucking consuming vortex magic card in the middle of our table, knocking down some of our minis
>mfw the urge not to snap his fucking neck
>>
>>47781924
>mfw the urge not to snap his fucking neck
Why didn't you?
>>
>>47777795

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr26fqlx4vE
>>
>>47778386
In my experience with trannies, it basically is. All of them, basically without exception, have been screeching harpies who get incredibly pissed if you don't support them for how brave they are for coming out and transitioning.

The only one I ever played with was basically the same, but the least convincing tranny I'd ever seen, and I didn't even realize till halfway through (s)he was even a trans, and just thought he was a dude who really liked stuffing apples down his shirt or something.

Of course, his constant "LOL, anyone wanna see my girl boobs?" made me suspicious.

In-game he wasn't any better, taking almost 10 minutes to describe his character opening a door in that "sticking it to the DM that demands you be extremely precise with anything you're doing so he can't fuck you over with it" method, when he wasn't cutting in during other player's talking/turns to go on about how he's a stronk independant trans woman. And also if anyone wants to see his girl boobs LAWL.

(S)he lasted a single session, and nearly cried when our DM's response to "when's the next session" was to calmy take his/her character sheet, apply a lighter to it, then drop it in the parking lot.
>>
>>47778867
legal to do? it's a private ad, if i wanna saw no irish and no niggers can play my game I can. I might not be well liked for it, but good luck fucking stopping me. it seems like the response of a sperg lord to say 'its not legal'
>>
>>47781891
>>47781900

Gook is Korean. We need a good slur for Japs.

I think Vietnamese is VC or Charlie but those are more military than slur.
>>
>>47775779
thats why I play grey necrons.
>>
>>47780556
If I go blind I'm immediately self terminating.
>>
File: 1442400481368.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1442400481368.png
50 KB, 293x281
>>47781924
>he was waiting around for nothing more than an opportunity to make that joke
>he had absolutely nothing else to do with his life and nothing else funnier to make a joke about

I feel only pity.
>>
>>47782098
>We need a good slur for Japs.
Japs
Nips
Coinslots
Fried Rice
>>
>>47782098
Japs are nips or perhaps Tojos, Chinese are chinks, Koreans are gooks. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>>47782170
Fried rice is, or at least was, a chinese thing. Japs are the niggers of asia, everything they have they stole.
>>
>>47782222
It's more of a reference to the bombs.

Also, found the chink. At least Japs successfully modernized and westernized.
>>
>>47782245
>At least Japs successfully modernized and westernized.

You really think they did that themselves? White people did it for them.
>>
>>47782245
What about "Farrout" then?
>>
>>47782265
Fair enough, but Chinks also had access to white people.

>>47782273
Far Out, filthy gaijin
>>
>>47777204
its an add for a private group, not something run specifically by the store.

You could make any restrictions you wanted, from "no one named bob who has a mole on his left arm" all the way to "nothing but pure blooded aryans" and it all flies, legally speaking, because theyre a private group.

Otherwise you would see groups like the KKK and the Black Panthers getting hunted down by the government because they dont allow certain people to join.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably be interested in that "no serious mental disorders" group, just because after all the shit I deal with in day to day life, I really don't to have to deal with that in one of the only chances I have to relax. I'd probably check to make sure he's not some moron spouting shit like "trans=serious mental disorder" but other than that I couldnt fault a guy for starting a group like that.

Hell, I see adds for groups that must be 25 or older all the time and no one bats an eye. People like to associate with people like them, so I cant blame normal guys for wanting to avoid the more odd fa/tg/uys out there. I know I'm like that, but I'm pretty much the posterchild for "normie"
>>
>>47782375
>I'd probably check to make sure he's not some moron spouting shit like "trans=serious mental disorder"
Anon...
>>
>>47780416
>What has that to do with mental disorders?
Thinking you're something that you are clearly not is some form of delusion and persistent delusions are almost certainly classified as a mental disorder
>>
>>47782168
There's a joke there?
>>
>>47781572
At least they have the common decency to off themselves for being a fraud
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 221x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 221x389
>>47778386
>>
>>47778386
>or else being black would be a physical disorder.
Well, it's certainly not a PHYSICAL one.
>>
File: 1386179775399.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1386179775399.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>At college
>Small magic group who plays in common building
>Ugly as sin woman at our table
>Long shiny blonde hair
>Gaunt face
>Stick body
>What the fuck
>Why are you so weird fucksakes I can see the grease in your hair god damn
>She brings one of her friends along one day
>Nice enough stays quiet
>Until we comment (with air quotes) that "she" is in the bathroom when asked whose turn it was
>Friend pipes up, "I knew her before she was a she!"
>Uproar of laughter and, "I fuckin' knew it"s
>Player pays another player five bucks
>Friend gets upset and leaves
>never see them again
>>
File: Godbother.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Godbother.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>47782556
>>
>>47778867
>not legal

What the fuck are you on about you dumb sod
>>
>>47775464

>No spergs
>No trannies
>Normies only
>Final destination
>>
>>47782428
The fact that it's an unfunny joke makes it even worse. It's a joke in the 'something random happens' sense.
>>
>>47782639

See the problem is that only spergs play on Final Destination. Items are too fun and trigger them
>>
>>47775845

I've played with one, three if you include retroactively considering them trannies.

The first one was "normal" at the time, and by that I mean was batshit insane. His whole family seemed to have mental problems, really. His sister was one step away from yandere stalker towards one of my friends, and his mother was abusive. He was an okay GM though, or would have been if it wasn't infested with his magical realm. We're talking literal back actually 10,000 years old dragon lolis here.

The second one was also normal at the time. He wore his mask of sanity well, but I always knew there was something up with him. At one point he offered to suck my dick, after which I had to explain no homo. He went off to college and flunked out immediately, I went off to college, came back and found he was calling himself a girl now.

Third one was by far the most fucked up. This guy was a compulsive liar, clingy as fuck to the few friends he had, even as he was constantly pissing them off and driving them away. I was probably the only person he couldn't piss off, and he begged me to let him join a game I was running. No game I have ever participated ever broke up as fast nor as spectacularly as that game. Record fucking time. The first person left immediately after their character introduction, which was, from what I could tell, a blatant self insert but pregnant (while also calling themself a male.) One of my friends quietly packed up his dice and sheet and left. We got a few minutes into some generic introductory stuff at ye old tavern of adventures and then the triggers started flying fast and furious. He basically took offense to everything that was said and started yelling at the remaining players to stop. Needless to say, their response was essentially "fuck this." and left. Leaving me with a screaming tranny who began to bawl about how all my friends are assholes and that I should cut ties with them all.
>>
>>47782665
It's sad that these people will never get the help they need, and only because other, selfish people are trying to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>47775464
>"no serious mental/social disorders"
Dude that's homophobic
and transphobic
and sexist against single women over the age of 23
>>
>>47775779
What if you make an eldar army, unpainted, nothing but d-weapons, and the models are all obvious proxies homemade in a lego tub or a 3d printer or whatever?
>>
>>47782789
Most gays are normal people.
Trannies are attentionwhoring SJW special snowflakes. Luckily the only one I know is far away and likes dressing himself up as a 'dyke' (aka he looks exactly like a normal guy).
>>
>>47780556
You can get Braille dice. I imagine having a blind player would be hard but could be doable. Braille character sheet, tiny plastic models to represent inventory, be sure to describe sounds, smells, textures as well as sights etc.
>>
>>47778229
I have an ex with that particular combination of problems.

When we were together she would show up to the gameswith our friends, and felt obligated to make herself participate.

Now that we're not together and she's not getting additional pressure to not flake out from me, she flakes more often than she shows. I think it's only a matter of time before the gaming group just decides she's not in it because she hasn't shown up in so long.

And they only meet once a month.

(I am no longer part of the gaming group due to moving across the country, but I still get the group emails).
>>
>>47782222
>Japs are the niggers of asia
I've heard that apply to Filipinos, Indians, and Mongolians, but never Japanese.
>>
>>47782951
none of those places have big brother america hoisting them up in the same way
>>
>>47782086
Call me crazy, but I have a sinking suspicion the problem was on your end. People tend to react negatively to douchebag
>>
>>47782817
>Trannies are attentionwhoring SJW special snowflakes.
Definitely not true. An old friend's 'dad' is trans and I didn't know until he told me.

Seriously, 'he' looks like the dad from the Transformers movie plus a beard, never would have guessed it. I made a crack about it and he laughed his as off at the pun. Pretty laid back about it all.
Weirdly, he's also a very conservative Christian. The 'Fox & Friends' type. I guess that's Texas for you.
>>
>>47782983
That may be true for most of the older trannies but a lot of the younger ones are insufferable.
>>
>>47782951
They used to be the Yankees of the East. They were the first to modernize and the first to get shit done, and the first Asian power to ever beat a European in a modern war. They are the complete opposite of niggers.
>>
>>47782992
Not him, but decent trannies are around, they're just a minority of a minority. Most of the tumblrites transition because they're attention whores with no self worth, if they dont meet those categories they can be fine.
>>
>>47782830
so basically the most interactive detailed d&d game ever
yeah. i approve
>tfw the blind kid gets a literal bag of holding while you get a word on paper
>>
>>47782655
That's a joke, it's at best non-sequitur
>>
>>47782976
None of us really gave a shit he was a trans.

The only reason it ever came up was because how much of a trans he is was literally the only thing he would talk about OOC. Any attempt to talk about something else would end up with him trying to derail the conversation to his boobs or how much of a girl he is now.

Him being booted was basically a unanimous decision by the whole group for that reason, and the DM's girlfriend was about ready to smack the shit out of him.
>>
>>47775779
>Like the gook who weaves for friendly games of magic
Like the guy who weaves period. It makes no sense, either he's stacking the cards, so he's cheating, or it's totally random, so he's wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>47779351
Of course not because everyone has it now, just like ADD in the 90's
>>
>>47775791
Found the autist!
>>
>>47783019
Yeah, if someone's trans and they won't stop talking about it it's a problem with them more than trans folk.

It's like if a dudebro keeps talking about how much of a total dudebro he is. It's not that they're ALWAYS shitheads, just that that guy's an insecure, vapid idiot with almost no actual personality.
>>
>>47779014
>This is why Greece is flat-fucking-broke.

Isn't being allowed to not pay taxes the hallmark of a liberal polity that protects the makers and shakers and other fhols who create jobs?
>>
File: 1409096360471.jpg (66 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1409096360471.jpg
66 KB, 320x320
>>47783322

Fuck you dude I'll brodown and smoke weed with my bros whenever I want bro dude quit being so fucking gay just last week I shoved a peep up my bros ass and made him fart it into my mouth wicked sick prank right bro?
>>
>>47779022
This.

It's like on online games, putting up a sign "You must read our setting notes before making a character" is worthless because all cool people will do it and all the shitters won't read the message about it anyway and just shotgun their prebaked steel donuts.
>>
File: syoisMi.png (690 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
syoisMi.png
690 KB, 590x775
>>47784586
>shotgun their prebaked steel donuts

Best line I've read on /tg/ this year. Well kekked, pham.
>>
>>47783330

If you cherish voting against taxes, don't be surprised when the government has no money.
>>
>>47782922
And? If she put up with it her depression and anxiety were not serious.

You just proved my point so I don't know if you were agreeing with me or not.
>>
>>47775464
The irony is that any serious autist will not be dissuaded by that.
>>
>>47783292
No because it was a worthless distinction in the first place. It's like having a word for Schizophrenics who only hear voices and calling them different from regular Schizophrenics.
>>
>>47783330
Yeah, and there is nothing wrong with that policy unless you are asking your government to do things/hand out bennies. That's when things go south.

>nothing in/nothing out
Fine
>money in/money out
Also fine
>nothing in/money out
Greece
>>
>>47778386
Procreation is part of life.
>>
>>47775763
No, fuck you.
>>
>>47784788
Counterpoint: overpopulation.

And we're way past the point of needing to pump out max babies/year to survive.
>>
>>47780528
>how the stats in the system works he was "forced" to play a black guy.
What?
>>
>>47784820
You went into the whatever bathroom you wanted?
>>
>>47784837
it's fairly simple, if your STR > INT then it would be unrealistic otherwise
>>
File: 1423619725538.jpg (222 KB, 1111x983) Image search: [Google]
1423619725538.jpg
222 KB, 1111x983
>>47784820

>has to mention being trans

this is why everyone hates you freaks, can't wait for Orlando Two Tranny Shootaloo to be honest.
>>
>>47776443

>go slow for people with dyslexia.

I don't think you know what dyslexia is.
>>
>>47784894

Thank god you things have like a 70% suicide rate.
>>
>>47784856
I don't think Obama's stronger than he is smart.
>>
>>47784943
Ignoring the bigger flaws in your plan to gun down an innocent family, I don't think whole families go to the bathroom together typically.
>>
>>47784943
Hahahahahahha holy shit that's good pasta

If this is real you are delusional as fuck
>>
File: Trigglypuff drums.gif (950 KB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
Trigglypuff drums.gif
950 KB, 202x360
>>47784943

Cool fantasy faggot, does making up scenarios like that on a Tibetan bee keeping forum make your joke of a life feel less wasted?
>>
>be me
>click on funny thread
>trans hate thread
>be one of the few seeking therapy instead of sex change
>untriggered
uncle /pol/ is always right
>>
>>47784974
>If this is real you are delusional as fuck
Dude if you think that post is serious, you're the one that needs to check for delusions.
>>
>>47784988
In most countries you can't even have sex change without therapy. You are a moron.
>>
>>47785024
>which is why self medication is common and harmful
not all things are sanctioned f a m
>>
>>47785040
Unless you are talking about self surgery I don't even know what you mean. And if you are, that's fucking metal.
>>
>>47783169
I didn't even know what weaving was until I played with an old grognard at FNM a ways back. He was really smug about everything and talked about how it was actually the opponents' responsibilities to make sure each other's decks were shuffled, and ate up several minutes of game time to shuffle mine. He did it pretty roughly too, and said it was my fault if they got damaged for not sleeving them to make it easier.

I didn't have any particularly valuable cards from that draft but... yeesh, dude. His general attitude was more annoying than anyone else.
>>
>>47785059
>someone pre therapy self medicates
>increased chance of testicular cancer, penis shrinking, bone structure changes if below age 22
>before discerning whether it actually is dysphoria
>not harmful mentally
W E W
E
W E W
>>
>>47785051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMpXJH7x8o
wew laddy
>>
>>47785143
>trans 'people'
>capable of rational thought
lowkey tho senpai I'm called amy and I'm wearing a skirt and pink underwear right now
>>
File: 1401176927150.gif (3 MB, 441x250) Image search: [Google]
1401176927150.gif
3 MB, 441x250
>>47785155

POST YOUR FEET YOU SAUCY LITTLE MINX
>>
>>47785172
>FEET
HET!
>>
>>47785192

Show me your cute toes you slutty little fuccboi.
>>
>>47778967
I'm a Swede and I can say that this would be legal here.
I've to refused to sell cinema tickets to a clearly autistic man that probably hadn't showered in days and reeked so bad people were dry heaving when near him.
My manager stood behind my desicion.
Private venues holds the right to refuse service to literally anyone.
>>
>>47784998
It could EASILY be a tranny posting that shit. That's pretty mild compared to the other shit they say.
>>
>>47785247
stop using your /lgbt/ maymays pls, I do not get arousal from myself tho I am somewhat narcissistic
>>
>>47785227
What >>47785237 say.
>>
>>47776132
You, friend, I like.
>>
>>47785247
What the fuck is an AGP? Are we doing our taxes now?
>>
>>47785305
auto-gynephilia
the [disproved] theory that people can get off to themselves
>>
>>47785310
>>47785314
>>47785319
Just sounds like narcissism to me
>>
>>47775464
>All this non-ironic Transphobia ITT.
Grow up already. The Gay Agenda isn't out to get you, /pol/.
>>
File: link shiggy.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
link shiggy.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>>47782086
>(S)he lasted a single session, and nearly cried when our DM's response to "when's the next session" was to calmy take his/her character sheet, apply a lighter to it, then drop it in the parking lot.
I'll take shit that didn't happen for 400.
>>
>>47785310
>>47785314
Okay, c'mon. That's way too fucking petty to deserve a proper name, let alone a goddamn acronym.
>>
>>47785360

>>>/Orlando/
>>
>>47785419
people are petty
>>
>>47785467
So how's your Summer Break going?
>>
>>47781870
That's a lie and you know it. Real manly men seethe in silence and then make passive-agressive "that guy" threads on /tg/.
>>
File: 1407483542470.jpg (15 KB, 193x225) Image search: [Google]
1407483542470.jpg
15 KB, 193x225
>>47785493

>le summer meme response
>being this butthurt

How is your mom's basement?
>>
>>47785406
> Harass constantly
Where in that anon's post did you foing any hint of harassment?

>being obnoxious
>being subtle
Pick one.

If that guy really was a tranny, and not just another special snowflake, then anon wouldn't know about it without looking into guy's pants.
>>
>>47785419
Science puts labels on everything.
>>
File: 1389150808130.png (295 KB, 581x692) Image search: [Google]
1389150808130.png
295 KB, 581x692
>>47785520
You made a joke, did you think I was going to give a serious essay on how you're wrong? You implied I was gay, I implied you're underage.

You seem to be upset. Should I bring up the projecting meme, too? Or will you keep saying "le maymay" and throw another temper tantrum.
>>
>>47785561

>Referring to things by their true and actual biological gender = harassment

Oh tumblrtards.
>>
>>47785561
I don't think you belong here.
>>
>>47785612
no opposing views to our internal mainstream stay.
It's important to expose yourself to opinions you disagree with.
>>
>>47785565

>this much damage control

Do people really get this salty over banter?
>>
>>47785626
What's with all the teenage edgy responses today? I feel like I've been seeing a lot more around
>>
>>47785669
school's out, but that's only a small part of a problem
some people just won't grow up and reamin teenagers even in 30s
>>
File: 1390382946559.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1390382946559.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>tfw get to kick retards from my game
>>
>>47785658
Could you identify what I said that was salty or damage control? Because I doubt you know what damage control means, and right now you just look butthurt.
>>
>>47785678
cool it my man
>>47785666
hello satan
>>
>>47785689
r u about to sneeze
>>
>>47785692

That is exactly what a butthurt faggot would say.
>>
>>47785561
>he, him, he, him, he, hehahohi...
Anon was writing down a short story from his point of view and using wording he finds fitting, what's wrong with that? How someone can find it personally harassing, while not taking any part in said story, is beyond me.

>IE, a non-passing trans person. So they had to express their preferences.
The world is a big bad place and it will rip you a new one if you aren't too careful. You always have to expect the worst and be ready for it, else you will get burned. That's also a part of being an adult.

With that said, either this person had to take this (outcome of anon's story) into account, and acted this way regardless, or just learned an important lesson on how to not act outside circle of close friends.

>anon was (...)
You have no idea how it really went down in there, but you are ready to judge this anon right away.
>>
File: 1434952074925.jpg (149 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1434952074925.jpg
149 KB, 500x628
>>47785702
>>
>>47778328
>>47779355
>>47778076
I feel like an asshole for saying it but I think anxiety is something you can just knuckle up to and handle.

I've never been diagnosed but I used to start shaking and break down if I had to deal with something outside of my comfort zone.

I used to have stress seizures and pass out when I got even a little bit scared or anxious.

I just kept reinserting myself into uncomfortable situations until I finally became comfortable.

Certain stuff still makes me feel dizzy and panicked like hearing about medical problems but now I can give speeches, go cliff diving, shoot all sorts of guns, etc...

I've been described as a social butterfly nowadays.
And most people I've met who were diagnosed anxiety weren't a 1/4 as bad as I ever was.
>>
>>47785700
More like she just did, 10 at once.
>>
File: [Poses Internally].png (260 KB, 637x355) Image search: [Google]
[Poses Internally].png
260 KB, 637x355
>>47776132
Came here to approve of this post.
>>
>>47785730
Oh it's the transkommando again.
>>
>>47785725
That, plus I use alcohol.
>>
>>47785725
Anxiety may be SAN damage. Like, something in the brain just constantly triggers fear, not because you're a cowardly bitch, but because neurons start to malfunction.
>>
File: AlbumArt.jpg (84 KB, 280x276) Image search: [Google]
AlbumArt.jpg
84 KB, 280x276
>>47785747
maybe
>>
>>47784943
You keep dreaming, whatever you are.
>>
>>47782665
I'd love to hear more details about the last one. Reminds me of all of the trannies I've met. What sort of things were triggering them?
>>
>>47781091
Wait, why the fuck was he so bothered by PDAs?
>>
File: cotton hill.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
cotton hill.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>>47782098
TOJOS!
>>
>>47782375
>Tranny spotted
How the fuck is that not a very serious mental disorder? You want to become a girl so bad you chop your dicks up. That sure as shit ain't normal buddy.
>>
>>47782789
Gays are fine unless they're the kind that think they need to act a certain way because they're gay (like faking a lisp or doing that limp wrist bullshit) or unless they're so shallow that they make being gay their defining personality trait since that is, sadly, the most interesting thing about them. If they don't do those things they're fine. However, all trans people are very mentally ill. I've yet to meet one that is halfway decent, all of them are fucking nuts and get offended at everything. And I've had the misfortune of meeting a lot of them.
>>
>>47786111
Who knows?

Autists are fundamentally broken. They chimp out without logical cause.
>>
Isn't that technically illegal?
>>
>>47785561
He was telling a story and being truthful about it. Should he lie and tell us the person was passable when they weren't? That would be a lie and make the story far less interesting. Should he avoid mentioning the person didn't pass and make the story less detailed? If a tranny wants to be called she they should LOOK like a she. If they look like a dude they should be prepared to be called a dude. People call stuff as they see it. If it looks like a duck we're gonna call it a duck and if it looks like a dude we're gonna call it a dude. If you can't handle that and want to live in a reality where everyone plays make believe you shouldn't leave your house because that's not how the real world works.
>>
>>47784813
Tell that to the boomers pushing for mass immigration to replace their pensions.
>>
>>47786213
>illegal to choose your friends
Holy shit, are you from Sweden?
>>
>>47786212
I'm autistic and I still don't get it. Then again, I actually work to better myself and not use it as a crutch. If I find something about myself that's broken I fucking fix it. I guess that's not how most autists see it. It's really pathetic.
>>
>>47786213
Read the fucking thread man. This has been explained over and over but the ad was for a PRIVATE game. You can choose who you associate with in a private group. That would be fucked up if you couldn't. They could exclude anyone they wanted. The poster could say "Pure Aryans only no blacks, trannies, queers, jews, gooks, mexicans, or Hillary supporters" and that wouldn't be illegal. You can choose who you fucking associate with.
>>
>>47780811
aye but you can have fairly serious anxiety or depression and it not have any impact on how fun you are to game with
I get what they're going for and why, but the language they're using is still unnecessarily confrontational to the point of implying that whoever wrote the notice might not be the most socially well-adjusted or most fun to play with themself
>>
>>47786403
>doesn't realize the FBI has a tipoff database
v&
>>
>>47786403
I actually do try to call people whatever they'd like because it's a simple gesture that makes them happy. I'll pretend someone is whatever they want me to pretend, within reason. It's irrational to expect everyone to be as kind as I am though. If you look like a man most people will call you a man, it's that simple. There are cis women that look like men and you know what people call them? That's right, "he/him." Life isn't fair and not all trannies can hope to be passable, but that's just how shit works. If you look like a man people will call you he/him and the majority of people aren't likely to ever change. Like you said, it is just a fucking word so why get so upset? I'm a dude and people mistake me for a girl on the phone sometimes. I don't even give a fuck. Trannies should stop being so thin skinned and easily offended. Let's face it, your lifestyle is strange. Objectively strange. You take hormones and want to get your dick turned inside out surgically. You don't deserve to be bullied and shit but you can't get mad at every single little thing, like someone using your non-preferred pronoun. It's just fucking silly.
>>
>>47786403
I'll use your favourite pronoun only if you stop using any other vowel sounds than "i".
I don't have to go out of my way to change how I speak, though, because it only bothers me when YOU use the sounds of "a e o u".

It's no sweat off your back.

Oh and if you don't go out of your way to speak differently around me, then I'll shoot you with a high-powered handgun or something. And also your family, i guess, if they're all going to the bathroom at the same time.

I also want you to respect me and take me seriously despite saying these things.
>>
>>47784943
It's a felony to own a firearm if you have a mental illness.
>>
>>47780673
But we're not talking about homosexuality, we're talking about transgender/transexuals.
>>
>>47786684
Not that guy but what you're saying isn't true.

It's only illegal to possess a firearm if you've been committed by court order to a mental institution, have been found not-guilty of a crime by reason of insanity, or have been diagnosed with something extremely severe like bad schizophrenia.

Normal mental illness people can have guns.
>>
>>47781907
Are they ogre sized gnomes?

or Gnome sized Ogres?
>>
>>47786403
I do try, heavens I do try.

but when the Tranny comes up to me with a full beard, hairy arms and nothing but a pair of distended ugly fake tits to try and tell me they're female then I just can't.

I can't fucking lie like that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.