[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mole Man of /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3488x5380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3488x5380
I want to make a game based on the Mole Man of /k/. But how? I'm thinking maybe some form of multiple factions where the mole people use traps and their mole people skills to defeat government agents or something?
>>
>>47771943
>transdwarfism spreads across the USA as thousands of people grow beards, get drunk and go underground.
>>
>>47771943
There was an apocalyptic nuclear war, but it's long past, the damage has been done and a new military government has been established to assist in the rebuilding of the nation and to "keep the peace." Various militia groups as well as common citizens have taken to old mines and tunnel systems to avoid the fallout and to reestablish something of civilization while striking back in secret.
>>
>>47771943
After reading that, just use /k/ as the backstory for the setting. A bunch of nutjobs start digging tunnels because, dunno, fear of immigration wave from mexicor or zombies.

Then an actual apocalypse happens and the tunnels become useful. While the goverment collapses and small communities struggle for survival, the underground people constantly buil out their infrastructure, because that's their economy.

So once things settle a bit and civilisation pieces itself together again, everyone is dependent on the these tunnels. Cue political intrigue, economic warfare and unspeakable horrors unleashed upon humanity because someone dug to deep.
>>
File: Somesayheinsertskebab.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Somesayheinsertskebab.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
/k/ here, signal bad 'cos unnaground.
>>
>>47772277
>>47772493
Hmmm... Sounds like a good idea, I'll get to thinking of some new details, maybe use it as inspiration for a campaign I'll run soon.

>>47772645
God bless. May the salamanders give you strength!
>>
>>47772645
wait, you've actually been doing this? You didn't just discuss this for a thread or two before forgetting about the entire concept?
>>
File: signs1large.jpg (421 KB, 1211x1500) Image search: [Google]
signs1large.jpg
421 KB, 1211x1500
>>47772645
Linguist here. Do you have your own script for your tunnels, like pic related? Please tell me you have your own script, I want to suggest writing a dissertation on you to fuck with my prof.

And OP should totally have his players explore old tunnels with strange symbold that they understand just enough to become paranoid.
>>
>>47773676
OP here, that's a good idea. Right now I'm thinking an OW campaign where they have to navigate tunnels filled with /k/ultists of the unnaground, wherein they are armed with autoguns and stub guns, with traps and stuff everywhere. It'll be great.

The symbols idea is a good one, I was thinking of a basic one with safe, unsafe, etc. But that sounds like an even better idea.
>>
>>47773655
While /tg/ claims it gets shit done, the definition of getting shit done is a bit different on boards like /k/ and /diy/.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 800x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 800x468
>>47773789
Whatever happened, those who went underground were properly paranoid, but who knows what the found down there after striking the earth? You could set up a Mines of Moria/Metro 2033 situation in which our intrepid /k/ommandos dug too deep and found things in the Unnaground that were worse than ther hints they were sheltering from.
>>
File: Hipointstyle.jpg (37 KB, 634x308) Image search: [Google]
Hipointstyle.jpg
37 KB, 634x308
>>47773655
Would of responded earlier but cavein. Such is life unnaground. But yes, it's easier than innawoods, harder to find food though and plinking unnaground is like being struck by lightening since I lost my eardefs somewhere.

>>47773676
Fuck no, why would I do that? There's not that many and any written code can be cracked, you know that.
>>
>>47773862
>a bit different
I get the feeling this may be an understatement.
>>
>>47771943
>It's the current year 2031
>Emperor Trump has erected the wall more than 15 years ago
>In their unnaground life, the brave /k/omrades face their biggest threat yet, as mexihordes dig under the wall and into their tunnels, in an attempt to reach America
>>
>>47773878
Ooh, nice! Might see what I can come up with for that. Perhaps they went underground to hide from Orks, found something possibly chaos-y and a cult around it started up, turning the once defendable tunnels into an underground nightmare filled with /k/ultists? I'm thinking most likely Khornate here. Or Tzeentchian because of the tunnels and such, perhaps?
>>
Someone should start an Unnaground civ on /qst/
>>
>>47774542
>/qst/
Kek, that board is terribad.
>>
>>47774569
Do you have anything even remotely resembling a better idea for it though?
>>
>>47774542
>>47774569
>>47774696
So why are there still quest threads on /tg/? Do the mods just not care, or can they not move them for whatever reason?
>>
What are some of the other factions in our apo/k/alypse? The necron-lite /r9k/ that only dared to leave their houses after consuming their entire media collection thrice? The order of /tg/ with beefed up larping gear on their great crusade? /diy/ devouring entire cities with their train fortress?

Damn I want to play this now.
>>
>>47774713
1. /qst/ is a trial board, and therefore you do not have to use it.

2. A large majority do not like the board for a variety of reasons.
-The individual ID's are horrendous and unneccesarry.
-A board solely dedicated toquests is a bad idea, as you will not get a steady stream of participants, since most see the quest in the catalog, get interested, and join.
-It was largely unnecessary in the first place.

And I honestly don't even care about quests, but /qst/ was a bad idea.

Though, in all likelihood, the mods probably don't care.

>>47774779
Same here. It sounds pretty interesting, actually.
>>
>>47774779
I like the basic idea, but I'm not fond of making this a chan-board specific thing to be honest. I'd rather it just be a group of survivalists making the decision that their best option to weather the apocalypse was to take to the underground.
>>
>>47774889
Yeah, I'm cool with that. Basically Metro but without the Russians then?
>>
File: gaetan03.jpg (21 KB, 409x308) Image search: [Google]
gaetan03.jpg
21 KB, 409x308
Would the unnagroundians have cultural heroes?
>>
>>47774918
Possibly. Perhaps salamander farmers, who work toward making them more nutritious, as well as keeping stock of the food supply?

After all, can't live unnaground without food.

Can't live anywhere withoud food, actually.
>>
>>47774898
That's essentially what I'm imagining, yeah. The surface is dangerous, but only in part due to the aftermath of the apocalypse. The Military Government is up there too, and they don't like the potential threat that the Unnaground represents. Citizens took up residence beneath all those ruined cities, occupying preexisting tunnels and digging out more themselves. Different factions have developed over time that now war amongst themselves and against the Military Government that wants to bring the Unnaground under its control.
>>
why not just take metro and refluff at taste?
>>
>>47775025
So potentially oppressive Military Government Abovegrounders versus the /k/ommando unnagrounders who have all kinds of different factions going on? I like it.
>>
>>47775417
Right. The Unnaground represents Freedom, but it is a wild, riotous, sometimes anarchic sort of freedom. In the Unnaground, you're free from the dangers of the surface world and you're free to live how you want to live, but others are also free to cheat, beat or kill or kill you all the same. As a result, the Unnaground has been divided up into various communes, cults and militias, all fighting for and against each other. All the while, the Military Government was consolidating its hold on the few liveable bits of land topside and laying claim to everything else. Where the Military Government and the Unnaground Militias met, conflict erupted.
>>
>>47774779
fa/tg/uys would probobly survive seeing how most LGS/gamerooms are underground, /b/tards are hard to kill, /out/doors and all boards similar would probobly make some sort of shelter. /k/omandos are innawoods and undagrounda, plus they have the cumnies to keep them feed
>>
>>47774713
It was supposed to be for quests, but it was created by fiat without any preparation. Thus, it has failed at supporting quests and only risk style games thrive.
>>
>>47775602
You know... Looking back over all this... It strikes me as a good premise for a light sci-fi setting with a Borderlands feel if you set it on a remote desert mining planet. Unnaground Militias, Penal Colonists and Anarchists versus Big Governments, Militaries and Corporations.
>>
Looking at maps for population density and existing subway systems, it seems the bulk of the survivors will be in the midwest, with two concentrations on the east coast. On a national scale you could feasibly get 6-8 "nations" to screw around with.
On a smaller scale, Dallas-Houston-San Antonio seems interesting since apparently that's where the /k/oncentration is the highest. Washington-Philadelphia-New York seems also good.

With your standard party you're probably fine with any major city, but for me personally, things are more interesting when civilisation had some time to rebuild.

>>47775337
You have more freedom building something up from the ground. Also, it's fun.
>>
>>47775738
Nice analysis.
>>
>>47775738
>up from the ground
Don't you mean down from the surface? Building up is a bad move, it means that the Abovegrounders can find us.
>>
>>47775790
Actually, you want to build to the side so there's a chance to discover old tunnels full of artifacts.
>>
God bless /k/
>>
HOLY FUCK I LIVE IN DALLAS

I MUST DIG
>>
>>47775738
Ooh, I like this as well. Sort of like little mini-nations that are ruled by the different unnaground factions!

>>47776309
DIG FOOL, DIG!
>>
Why would innagrounders not also grow plants like potatoes and keep colonies of bugs as food? Beetles are good eating and can mostly live on your scraps.
>>
>>47776754
Mushroom farms as well. Maybe one tribe is known for going some for their toxic spores.
>>
>>47774713
>So why are there still quest threads on /tg/? Do the mods just not care, or can they not move them for whatever reason?
The mods realized a little too late that they got played by 4-5 nofunalloweds who spammed the 4chan IRC with sockpuppets.
>>
>>47774380
>implying the mexicans would try to dig any further after meeting the unnagroundsians
>implying that anyone would ever be desperate enough to face the horrors that lie beneath the soil
>implying God-King trump wouldn't pay a group of particularly vicious unnagroundsians in cosmoline and salamanders (and maybe the occasional newt as a bonus) to live along the border to pull under anyone foolish enough to stray too close to their holes

>>47774253
Surely you'd be okay with the sort of arrangement i've proposed, yes /k/omrade?
>>
File: tumblr_o1joskIpDh1ro0ixho1_1280.jpg (638 KB, 975x780) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1joskIpDh1ro0ixho1_1280.jpg
638 KB, 975x780
>>
>>47773676
>Please tell me you have your own script, I
Its an alternate russian language.
The writing, is like if we were writing in russian but we use the closest roman letter/numeral instead of the russian letter.
To speak we try to speak that shit we wrote in english.
>>
>>47778575
As some example
/tg/ complaints departament, have you tried to not play d&d?
is

/ Otagen Tg / xaro6bl, Bbl nbitarncb he nrpatb B D & D ?
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26 KB, 630x390
>>47777792
Jokes on you, I'm heading for the border. While the great Beaner wall grows ever higher, our tunnels grow ever deeper.
>>
File: 18lsullbanbgejpg.jpg (144 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
18lsullbanbgejpg.jpg
144 KB, 1024x512
One day....
>>
>>47782268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_k5sO2jqM
>>
>>47780962
Well obviously. I should hope that by the time the Great Wall of Trump is completed that the unnaground forces will have created at least one mega tunnel that spans from the northernmost tip of Alaska down to the southernmost tip of South America. Anything less would be a disservice to the /k/ube.
>>
I have to wonder, what factions would there be in the Unnaground civilization?
>>
>>47782990
Only Innagrounders and Interlopers. Also, Priests of the Mighty Kalashnikov.
>>
>>47782669
oh fuck yeah my nigga
>>
>>47783100
>Not murderkubites
Weak
>>
>>47783685
>The cult wars of 2025 are regarded as the worst the Unnaground has seen.
>>
>>47771943
That is an example of how not to screencap
fucking hell incoherent as fuck
>>
You know, I feel like a sufficiently advanced society of tunnellers would make great use of underground rockets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_rocket
>>
>>47784093
Imagine if they had Subterrenes. An underground Submarine:
http://atomic-skies.blogspot.com/2012/07/those-magnificent-men-and-their-atomic.html?m=1
>>
>>47772645
>'cos
Bong confirmed, therefore noguns
>>
>>47777229
>fags constantly shitting up /tg/ with threads completely unrelated to traditional games
>no fun allowed
Wait until I start making cooking threads.
>>
File: 1343963899593.jpg (82 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1343963899593.jpg
82 KB, 896x504
>>47784570
Just think of it, morloc/k/s would be free to roam entire landmasses. Entire nations would no longer be safe from them.

>>47784683
Hey, those kinds of threads can be pretty /tg/, if in a horrifying, soul searing way.
>>
>>47784720
Would you eat salamander and mushroom stew with potatoes?
>>
File: 1465843256063.jpg (15 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
1465843256063.jpg
15 KB, 250x150
>>47772645
>'cos
>bong confirmed
How are you unnaground if your shovel was confiscated?
>>
>>47774534
There'll be two types of /k/ultists. The /k/orrupted, and the followers of the /k/ube. The unnaground would be a warzone as the /k/ubists try to purge the /k/ultists from their tunnels. Their warcry will echo for generations.
"Ave Nex Alea"
>>
File: 1462038456106.jpg (129 KB, 809x658) Image search: [Google]
1462038456106.jpg
129 KB, 809x658
>>47784683
Found one of the nofunalloweds
>>
File: Map.png (501 KB, 742x649) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
501 KB, 742x649
I've had wayyy too much fun writing this

>Free Cities of Unnagrounds
These are the great cities of our forefathers, the most beautigul place in all our earth. Long before the Happening, our savior murder/k/ube foretold the fate of the world. So our anchestor abstayed their sinful world and dug into the earth. And we dig still, until one day the sun might burn away all the filthy sky seers and the chosen people may inherit the world.

>Murkubia Theocracy
After the events in the Halls of Song there was a schism in our proud people. The followers of Murkubia foolishly believed that there is such a thing as digging too deep. After they recovered a holy text they started to dig North, searching for the mythical Can'ada where they believe to find our Lord.

>Apalachia Trade League
An alliance of tunnel runners that became rich by trading artifacts of the empire on the Salamander Road. They fell to ruin after their great project to unite humanity failed, young adventures taking their place in running the labyrinth. Only a small contingent of soldiers remain faithful to their task, keeping the creatures of the Dead Depths at bay.

1/2
>>
>>47785205
>The Dead Depths
The broken remnants of the Trade League's grand project to unite mankind and retake the skies. A great city was dug into the epmty soil as tunnelers set out from all cities to join their brothers. But soon madness spread among the workers as they fell into song and dug without direction. Countless of riches lost, the League sealed the tunnels off and stationed their guard at Memphis Gate.

>Great Empire of Druf
The leftovers of the old world. A tyrannical goverment that withholds arms of their people and forces them into their service. Their nobles live above ground in ancient sky tunnels, and that they claim rule over all land unto the Wall. Their soldiers hold a terrific might, for they posses numerous artifacts of the old world. It is even said that they can take to skies in giant iron geckos that rain fire upon their enemies.

>The Iron League
Outcasts of the empire, the iron men have built mobile tunnels to traverse the chain roads of the ancients and take their treasures. Travellers tell of trade with deep cities in the East, where the earth is furious. Of course such is nonsense, a wondrous tale to pull a salamander out of your pockets.

2/3 Damnit.
>>
>>47785210
>Republic of Florida
A small nation lead by their elder council. Home of the storytellers and wall carvers, the keepers of knowledge. They traverse the sea with iron coffins and hunt the water diggers for food. They say there are many kinds of them, and the people of Florida know hundreds of foods. Some brave fools even set for the horizon, searching for land beyond the wet.

>Knights Credentia
A people of legends from the theocracy, said to be sky seers that clad themselves in shining earth. It is told they live under the open sky unharmed by the sun they praise. And that they were given grand stature and furious might. Though few in numbers they claim to hold great territory, and take riches from the surface. Riding on beast with hair on all their body they pillage the ancient sky cities and descent into the tunnels. They slaughter the people, but the most wretched of the children they take with them into the dreaded light.
Well, at least that's what my mother used to tell me when I didn't behave.

3/3
>>
>>47785218
>>47785210
>>47785205
This is pretty fantastic, Anon! I like it a lot, especially the faction of tunnel-building traders and explorers that wanted to unite the Unnaground, fools and dreamers though they were. Do you have any more insights into the state of this world, above and below?
>>
I'll have you fools know that it's called /k/ubism, and adherents are /k/ubists, not any of this /k/ult nonsense
>>
>>47785417
The /k/ubists are the good guys in this scenario. The /k/ultists are a villainous offshoot that were /k/orrupted by something they found Unnaground.
>>
>>47785205
Want this as a quest thread. Make it a quest thread!!!
>>
File: k.webm (436 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
k.webm
436 KB, 640x360
never change /k/
>>
Okay then morloc/k/s, let's talk tunnel design. Do you plan your tunnels out when you start digging them, or just play it by ear? If you do, how do you lay out your tunnels unnaground, where do you place your punji spike traps in relation to other subterranean features?
>>
>>47785613
How could a such a quest be run? Let's think about this.
>>
>>47786494
Start with small groups of Unnagrounders that gradually expand their tunnels out and down and their civilization grows from there?
>>
File: allahu_akbar.jpg (26 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
allahu_akbar.jpg
26 KB, 417x515
>>47771943
And people like that have access to firearms.
Bravo, America, I'm proud and eagerly waiting for the next mass shooting.
>>
>>47786575
>Bravo, America, I'm proud and eagerly waiting for the next mass shooting.
Oh please, the /k/omrades have better things to do than, well, that...
>>
>>47786575
They also have the knowledge to make napalm ammunition.

>>47785358
Not really, I was just working with what was provided. The first thing to do would decide what the actual apocalypse was.
>>
>>47786839
Well, seeing as a LOT of people have been driven down below, it has to be something that's scorched the surface or has otherwise rendered in inhospitable to life in all but the Military Government's population centers.
>>
>>47771943

/k/'s threads of legend really are legendary. In a way they remind me of the glory days of /tg/.

Just the other day there was a guy who was masturbating with a shotgun up his ass, when it got stuck and he had to call the EMT's. He even posted pics.

Or the deer pheremone collection story. OMG

Seriously, /tg/ nobody does threads of legend like the /k/omrades. And remember unlike ours, their weapons are real.
>>
>>47786575
They have a habit of not killing people. Gay Muslim Arabs, OTOH...in fact, nearly all of the mass shooters in the last decade were registered Democrats...
>>
>>47774534
I can think of two types of /k/ultists: the khornate ones, with their murder/k/ube worship; and the slaaneshi ones, with their dragon dildos and excessive weapon mods.
>>
>>47777777
>>
File: tumblr_nrsdgmlMHq1u2qfn1o1_1280.jpg (301 KB, 634x783) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrsdgmlMHq1u2qfn1o1_1280.jpg
301 KB, 634x783
>>47786575
Sounds like someone hasn't played fookin' underground! That, or there's an unnatural amount of sky lovin' 'ere!

As fer why we use guns, IT'S TO STEAL YER' GODDAMNED PANSY WOMEN YA' SKY SEER! Just cause it pisses yee off~
>>
I love worldbuilding threads.
>>
>>47789711
Get was wasted in a quest thread, no hopes
>>
>>47774945
So how are there still brits, then?
>>
>>47790375
As a great man once said: "Oi!"
>>
>>47777792
>It's a dark rainy night
>Perfect for Pablo, Jesus, Juan and their 13 undistinguishable brothers to sneak in Murica undetected
>"ay thoses dumb gringos, not even a fence"
>Suddenly a muffled scream is heard and Juan n°7 sees a pair of boots being dragged in a hole in the ground
>"Dios Mio !" is all he can say before a crazy eyed man wearing only soldering glasses drags him into the darkness
>Only a sombrero is left behind
>The molemen, protector of the frontier respected the agreement
>Tomorrow, they would feast on newt
>>
>>47784720
OK what meal is pic?
>>
>>47771943
Dwarf Fortress.
Everybody play as a dwarf with set of skills that go to found a settlement in the mountain/hill and later manage it/defend it from various enemies. Apply social interactions in fortress and some politics with Humans, Elves and other races.
>>
>>47786575
No true /k/ommando would ever go on a shooting spree. The main reason being that they don't want to become a statistic for the libtards to use. Same reason they won't an hero with a firearm.
>>
>>47791069
Why, only the finest salamander pie in all of the Free Cites of course! Only five 7.62x54r's at Unnaground Fried 'Manders!
>>
>>47791730
That, and because as strange as it may seem to outsiders, we're not homocidal maniacs

Mostly
>>
File: fastshow.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fastshow.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>47784996
I'm actually innaTexas, 'cos of wife. Probably be innawife later.
>>
File: Clarkson.jpg (38 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Clarkson.jpg
38 KB, 634x354
>>47786575
Europe has twice as many shootings and gun deaths than America. Comparing one nation in Europe tohe wholeof the United States is retarded in the extreme, compare per captia, the results become different despite all the safe, common-sense guns laws in Europe.
>>
File: Camalot Project.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Camalot Project.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47784570
There was an actual endeavor to make these back in the 70's.
>>
File: Unnaground map.png (131 KB, 1849x960) Image search: [Google]
Unnaground map.png
131 KB, 1849x960
>>47785205
Just thought I'd let you know I'm saving this. I might use it one day. Something like this should not be lost.
>>
OP here, forgot anout thread and surprised it's still here.

Good job.
>>
File: 1343962682999.jpg (77 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1343962682999.jpg
77 KB, 896x504
>>47791069
THE MOST /TG/ OF MEALS

MEATBREAD
>>
>>47785613
I'm kind of busy this week, but I might give an unnaground quest a shot after that. I think I'd have to brush up on my /k/ memes before doing so though, any advice for that?
>>
>>47796825
Go on /k/ and demand their memes. All of them.
>>
>>47796825
Just start/lurk a humor thread, you'll get most of them. A good place to start is understanding the various ___boos on /k/, because there are a lot
>>
File: 22hornets.png (2 MB, 1102x2290) Image search: [Google]
22hornets.png
2 MB, 1102x2290
>>47792602
Homicidal maniacs? No. Horrifyingly imaginative when it comes to waging the most terrifying/craziest/brutally efficient sorts of warfare on those that would oppose you? Definitely.
>>
>>47771943
/k/ really is a magical place.

This is ridiculous, and I want to start up a Salamander farm to supply these nuts.
>>
>>47776309
Former Dallasite here, intending to return in February 2017 and commission an underground base to be built.

Maybe this digging tendency is what draws/keeps people in northern Texas. After all, it does get fucking hot in the summer.
>>
>>47777792
They'd be like well-armed trapdoor spiders.
>>
>>47798383
Hell, with the bayonets on our nuggets we'd never even need to leave our holes
>>
File: 1443412965160.png (403 KB, 987x1780) Image search: [Google]
1443412965160.png
403 KB, 987x1780
>>47784683
/tg/ traditionally loves cooking threads. We also love armor threads and weaponry threads. We take a decent amount from a lot of different boards, the trick is moderation.

Also, trying to silence such threads only makes more pop up.
>>
>>47798484
>Confirmed for throwing a bayonet-fixed nugget 31 feet
>>
>>47792812
This is just untrue. Sure, you can claim that USA is 12 in mass shootings per capita if you extend the range just enough to find those single cases in small European countries that pump up the result. But then you still need to include literal terrorist attacks.

Have something that isn't just /pol/ being /pol/
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/upshot/compare-these-gun-death-rates-the-us-is-in-a-different-world.html?referer=
>>
File: jesuschristnorway.png (58 KB, 542x370) Image search: [Google]
jesuschristnorway.png
58 KB, 542x370
>>47798821
Per Capita is the only stat that matters. Otherwise you may as well compare the number of cars between the Isle of Man and China.

>If you extend the range just enough to find those single cases in small European countries that pump up the result.

You mean including all the data? The United States is huge, the US alone is the size of Texas. Your tight gun laws have not saved you in France, Belgium, Germany or anywhere else. Lets not forget that the highest is our good pal Norway.

>While the U.S. has had more mass shootings in terms of raw numbers than other countries, at least three European countries—Switzerland, Norway and Finland—had higher rates of mass-shooting deaths per capita.

The US has more a much larger population than the majority of Europe and a lot lot more land to cover. Per Capita is used officially in all statistics, it compares averages, chances of being involved in one, dangers, risks, mitigation.

Couple this startling realisation that the United States of America is the most hated country by far and is still policing a whole load of unhappy fuckers that would love nothing more than to impose draconian law upon you and worse. We still have a lesser rate.

Don't listen to Piers Morgan, to Dianna Feinstein, to Hilary Clinton. They all have a vested interest in taking away your firearms and keeping you complacent.

Your article is utterly biased, it contains the lowest owned firearm countries in the world. Question it anon, question why they have left our the Swiss, Norweigens, Czechs and the likes. Because all countries that have guns have a similar rate. Compare that to knife crime, they all have worse knife crime than the US.
>>
>>47798940
Holy fuck Norway, what the hell man?
>>
>>47775622
Dont forget the unnawoods accords. The innawoods /k/ommandos supply the unnaground and the unnaground helps defend the innawoods
>>
>>47798996
Isolation, cold and alcoholism is a dangerous mix, who would of thought?
>>
>>47792812
Where'd you pull that idea from? I'm gonna give you a chance to post a source before I answer that with "your ass"
>>
>>47798996
One, literally one mass shooting. And 5 mln pops.
That's how his statistics are bullshit. You just need a single occurrence in a small country to skew it for decades.

I'd include a pdf from UNODC about homicide rate on the world, but 4chan doesn't like it, so here it is: https://www.unodc.org/gsh/
USA has much higher homicide rate than the civilized part of Europe and much higher use of guns during homicides.
You won't find a more unbiased study.
>>
>>47799084
>CRIME PREVENTION RESEARCH CENTER
>CPRC
>The Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) is a research and education organization dedicated to conducting academic quality research on the relationship between laws regulating the ownership or use of guns, crime, and public safety; educating the public on the results of such research.

http://crimeresearch.org

>But muh Finland
Tuusula, Finland, Nov. 7, 2007: Seven students and the principal killed at a high school
Kauhajoki, Finland, Sept. 23, 2008: Ten people shot to death at a college
Espoo, Finland, Dec. 31, 2009: five people shot to death at a mall

>Muh Germany
Berlin, Germany, September 17, 1992: 4 killed, one wounded. Masked gunmen burst into a Berlin restaurant late on a Thursday night and killed four men, including a leading Kurdish politician from Iran.
Erfurt, Germany, April 26, 2002: A former student killed 17, one non-fatal injury at a secondary school.
Freising, Germany, Feb. 19, 2002: Four people are dead
Sittensen, Germany, February 4, 2007: Six people killed
Winnenden, Germany, March 11, 2009: 15 deaths, 9 wounded

Plenty of states in the US have only had one shooting yet they are included despite operating almost exactly like the EU in regards to Federal power, should we discount them? Fact is, you are more likely to get shot in Finland then the US. The fact remains that the US does not have a gun problem, or a terrorist problem, it has a nigger problem. Much like Europe has parts that are barren hellscapes filled with people you hate, as does the Americas, typically where large black populations are housed.
>>
File: happygrabber.jpg (33 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
happygrabber.jpg
33 KB, 400x509
Just realized , It's 3:00am. The US is asleep. I can't win a debate here, and if one could, your opinion does not matter unless you vote yet on leaving the EU.

Or you can fall to the flag of globalism and have one bathroom for everybody and nothing to defend yourself with.

Good night /tg/
>>
>>47799186
The same CPRC as here: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/28/gun-researcher-john-lott-offers-false-firearm-s/196621 ?
Or http://www.armedwithreason.com/shooting-down-the-gun-lobbys-favorite-academic-a-lott-of-lies/
Or http://csgv.org/blog/2015/whos-backing-last-pro-gun-academic/
>but muh unbiased data!
>>
>>47798821
>>47798940
>>47799084
>>47799186
>>47799111
>>47799229
Guys, let's keep this 'bout digging holes, and jolly fun with guns, k?
>>
File: 1425079183016.jpg (379 KB, 1408x989) Image search: [Google]
1425079183016.jpg
379 KB, 1408x989
>>47799279
k
>>
>>47798717
The moist nugget is the world's best spear, and in a pinch, a decent rifle
>>
I'm totally going to base a campaign on this.
>>
BUMPERINO!
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1280x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1280x395
In the Unnaground game, would this have bonuses compared to a regular variant?
>>
Anyone read the Tunnels series? Some good inspiration for an subterranean civilization.
>>
>>47804654
Hmmm.... Perhaps the /k/ultists can be based off of them, somewhat. Sort of like a disturbing and crazed civilization that opposes the /k/ubists in the unnaground.
>>
>>47771943
good fucking god, after reading that, i now feel like if someone from /k/ came up to me and offered me a place in their underground society, I'd take it.

what foul magic was placed upon this story?
>>
>>47771943
Fed here, we're preparing an expeditionary force as we speak to bring the molemen back into civilization.

Assume the position, and the boot won't hurt as bad.
>>
>>47791069

Demonic meatbread
>>
File: tptg.jpg (132 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
tptg.jpg
132 KB, 1023x682
>>47791069
>Meal
It is not a meal, it a broken shard of hell given form and torment.
>>
File: Chan3D.jpg (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Chan3D.jpg
38 KB, 250x250
>>47773862

It's not a 'claim.' /tg/ has objectively 'got shit done' - but that doesn't mean we're bots who create content for any anonymous internet faggot that cares to snap its fingers our way. In nearly all of these I WANT threads OP contributes NOTHING then snivels and carps the whole time our creative types are brainstorming instead of letting things take their course. So, if you want shit done these days, your shit better be high-grade when it hits page one or there's not much that can be done.
>>
File: spetsnaz.jpg (32 KB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
spetsnaz.jpg
32 KB, 320x226
>>47809853
That is were /tg/ and /k/ differ. On the slightest mention of a possible idea, dozens of /k/ommandos are digging up their gardens, guarding the Mexican border, taking over Sealand, firing pencils in to the ceiling with WW2 antiques, trading government property to slavs for massive amounts of milsurp, telling Aussie generals to get fucked, and setting up NGO in South Africa. There are many many more too.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 640x432
>>47810036
>Taking over Sealand
Plz no.
>>
>>47810149
Pls yes, anarchists deserve to be shat on
>>
>>47810195
>Anarchists
Sealand was retaken by the Bates family back in the 70's man. Only Royalty there.
>>
>>47810220
Anarchists, the lot of them
>>
>>47799290
>firewood
>>47799290
>FUCKING FIRE WOOD
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47808980
its free real estate
>>
>>47810913
Legally you only own the top six feet of your property, the rest is owned by the fed. A cool idea for the proposed setting would be if the government opened that up to steading. The Subterranean Homestead Act of 2022 we can call it.
>>
>>47813126
That's interesting, does that mean the DEA or whoever enforces gun laws could crack down on /k/ommandos who go subterranean?
>>
>>47814736
>DEA
Stands for Drug Enforcement Agency, what you need is the BATFE, which is the Bureau of Alchohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, though they're mostly just the bureau of shooting dogs
>>
File: dontneedassaultrifle.jpg (66 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
dontneedassaultrifle.jpg
66 KB, 500x415
>>47814736
Come to /k/, we have many a-thread about BATFE catfishers, much like you do with Games Workshop shilling the shit out of things.

We will teach you all, Young Apprentice.
>>
>>47810036
Whattsa matter with Aussie generals?
>>
>>47792624
Wait a second. I think I know you.

Do you play in an aSoIaF game on Wednesdays?
>>
File: 1410005320444s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1410005320444s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>47818804
...Yes.
>>
File: 1383704132990.gif (1023 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1383704132990.gif
1023 KB, 300x264
>>47819408
>>47818804
>>
File: 1388615077715.gif (16 KB, 156x124) Image search: [Google]
1388615077715.gif
16 KB, 156x124
>>47819446
>>
File: VLC_1_Capture_For_Khaossss.gif (935 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
VLC_1_Capture_For_Khaossss.gif
935 KB, 300x450
>>47810036

/tg/ has more to lose than /k/ though, so we're more hesitant to throw our lot in with the molemen - our books don't like the damp you get underground.
>>
Through an act of true genuis, GE Trump reaches out to the other boards of 4chan, having witnessesed /pol/'s effectiveness when incentivised.
>In addition to the wall, tunnels will be dug, veitnam style, along the borders, north and south. the michiganders, wisconsians, and others take to the tunnels, appearing above only to hunt deer and check that the woods still hide them.
>To the south, all manner of men have answered the call, with rifles poking out of every snake hole.
>in both, there is great competition in all manners of games, as /tg/ had accompanied /k/, in search of a way to further the funding to their plastic crack, and a job with less labour hours.
>this increase in strategical planning lead to the tunnels actually stretching far into enemy territory.
>this is a significant advantage, as those advance tunnels became very usefull in the annexation of northern and middle america.
>>
File: Lem.jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
Lem.jpg
6 KB, 183x276
>>47820404
But you can do an actual dungeon crawl, avoiding punji traps and cave gas armed with nothing but a large knife strapped to a larger rifle and a helmet inherited from your father.

You could be a Cleric of the Hallowed Cube.

A Kraut Mage

A Milsurp Thief

A Tunnel Ranger

/tg/ and /k/ are brother boards. Both lifestyles and hobbits that are in danger of being taken away by people who think it can be made better, more inclusive and who really just wan it for themselves.
>>
Bump, this is fun
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.