[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
Pathfinder General /pfg/

What are your favorite organizations? Tell us about your home-made organizations!

When asking about build advice, remember to be sure to mention whether or not third party material (3pp) is allowed!

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
http://pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
http://web.archive.org/web/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old thread: >>47759708
>>
So Basically, I am playing a sylph with the feat Inner breath, which means I wont have to breathe.
My class is wizard, cleric and mystic theurge. totalt level 13. My focus in combat is making sure everyone are buffed and then healing when it's done.
So, what's stopping me from sitting in a bag of holding ready to heal people when they need it?
>>
>>47771355
Line of effect.
>>
>>47771367
They put their hand down into it or I climb out.
>>
>>47771355
>So, what's stopping me from sitting in a bag of holding ready to heal people when they need it?
The fact that it's a retarded idea.
Combat healing is shitty in Pathfinder if you're not a Vitalist.
You're a fucking Wizard, just throw pits and webs around, you'll be like 10 times more useful that way.
>>
>>47771395
Then you've got no movement modes and are entirely dependent on someone else to move you about. You'll pretty much be non-existent in a combat situation.
>>
>>47771413
Oh yes. It's spectacularly stupid and my DM would slap me silly. It's a hypothetical discussion. I don't do mid combat healing, but post combat healing is still needed. Most of my spell slots are used for shit like haste, stoneskin, invisibility and so on. We also have a sorc and wizard with better DCs.
>>47771418
It's the perfect defense! Just as good as hiding around the corner.
>>
>>47771355
and then an arrow pierces the bag while you are in it and you are instadead.

And I don't think you can crawl out of it yourself.

And you'll be in a fucking bag, what for exactly?
>>
>>47771468
>If a bag of holding is overloaded, or if sharp objects pierce it (from inside or outside), the bag immediately ruptures and is ruined, and all contents are lost forever.

Do you really want to die to the first sunder attempt?
>>
>>47771355
Reminds me of a halfling girl we found using her Handy Haversack as an impromptu tent. Of course we didn't know at first, just "Hey, free backpack!"

And then my thrall, who was so excited to get it, took a sap to the back of her head and we all had to figure out what was going on and explain we weren't kidnapping the halfling.
>>
>>47771468
>It's the perfect defense!
Unless the bag gets ruptured.
>>
>>47771489
Yeah, and not just that, "the contents are lost forever" which sounds like no way to revive either.
>>
>>47771302
>What are your favorite organizations? Tell us about your home-made organizations!

Clearly the Pathfinder Society is the greatest organization in Golarion.
>>
File: 1431911115329.png (87 KB, 333x282) Image search: [Google]
1431911115329.png
87 KB, 333x282
>>47771302
>Tell us about your home-made organizations!

We founded an international organization of monster slayers known as the Dusk Hunters!
>>
>>47771509
>>47771489
True, the GM would go out of his way to sunder the bag. Though for any reasonable there would be little reason to sunder a bag of holding unless the enemies were suspecting something. Though, arguably, getting shunted to the astral plane is less of a problem if you're able to cast planeshift.
>>
>>47771536
Now how do you hunt down a phylactery that's been "made safe" that way, when the lich will just plane-travel right back afterwards?
>>
>>47771571
It's barely even "going out of your way" at that point.

>Hahaha you can't hit me in this bag
is just fucking BEGGING FOR IT
Someone's GOING to at least fire a pot-shot thataway out of spite.
>>
>>47771536
Not if they ride around with an arm outside the bag. If the bag gets broken, the arm is severed and left with the party, while the guy in the bag is sent to the astral plane. The guy in the bag can kill themselves, and the party can take the arm for a resurrection.
>>
Anyone have the Armor Master Handbook? The trove don't have it.
>>
What are some good ways to gain access to flight? I'm interested in the inquisitor but not having flight means I'm stuck to getting the animal domain for a flying mount or getting boots that grant flight.
>>
>>47771621
Magic Items
Spells
Races...

There's also quite a few ways in 3pp, where it's a bit easier for not-fullcasters than it is in 1pp, even though it's fairly doable there too.
>>
Tomorrow we are playing a new game.

We are starting from 3rd lvl.

I got a rhetorician witch.

How to play her, what are her strengths and weaknesses?

Thank you.
>>
>>47771640
Shouldn't you ask that before you rolled one up?
>>
>>47771643
It's too complicated to explain. English being not one of my strong languages.
>>
> GM stated that we can be any alignment but he doesn't recommend playing Evil, since that will break up the party.
> Half the party is evil.
> Another one is CE but putting CN on the sheet

Sometime I hate my friends...
>>
>>47771640
you should probably check out http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ and some guides like on http://zenithgames.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-comprehensive-pathfinder-guides.html
>>
>>47771727
Thank you!
>>
Anybody want to help me build a summoner? Starting at level 1 (feel free to advise on further levels) with a 32pb, the race will be a fetchling for the stats and shadow caller archetype,the player is probably going NG, and worshipping the right god (found an alternative to Lamashtu) for the boost to summon.
>>
>>47771771
Oh yeah, 3pp is allowed and in many cases encouraged.
>>
>>47771771
>found an alternative to Lamashtu

They're going for a fertility character?
>>
>>47771717
If you're just all evil, the party will stick together.
>>
>>47771805
Nope. LE and CE will definitely plot to kill each other. The CN will ran away from the group as soon as he steal his share of loots.

I should just play Paladin and smite all of them..
>>
>>47771787
Actually the trait just needs a god with madness, monsters, or nightmares as a domain.
>>
>>47771640
no idea about the rhetorician, I played normal Witch. evil eye AC/evil eye saves/cackle, misfortune or slumber/cackle, throw some spells around. It's pretty awesome. I built my witch with BBEG for hexes and my spells are for groups, so my weakness is basically minibosses, and anyone immune to mind affecting business. Since basically you're just debuffing and being a total pain in the ass, my cackle was singing the trololo song.

Remember, evil eye doesn't stack but all the evil eye options are different, so you can debuff all you want.

You can get high fives by

1) evil eye on saves
2) slumber
3) let someone else coup de grace

For extra lulz you can get flight, prehensile hair to touch from behind ally, and fortune for early buffs/whenever you arent useful in any way otherwise.

Hexes are the bomb; they don't run out, they are NOT spells so magic immunity doesn't work, they don't provoke AoO generally.
>>
File: [SAVE ME].jpg (67 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
[SAVE ME].jpg
67 KB, 500x550
>DM turned my simple lion-bro knight into the princely heir to the beastfolk kingdom
>32 PB, level 5, full support of DSP content

Should I go for a lazy Ornstein, badass Scarlet Throne warrior, or go Paladin for that delicious Charisma?
>>
>>47771640
oh, and there is a LOT of crap too, either to be evil or to be NPC. Tons of hexes are absolute shit, so make sure you read up on them.
Evil eye
cackle
misfortune
fortune
ward
are 100% legit.

Check Scar with your DM, there is a lot of discussion about it and it can be either shit or amazing.
>>
>>47771879
CHAbinger
>>
How do you like to build your inquisitors? melee or ranged? what domain/inquisition?
>>
Alright so lets say I take bonded mind with a monster tactician. Seeing as I get to share my teamwork feats with my summons, does that mean that I can make use of this feat to give instructions to my animal summons seeing as its nonverbal communication?
>>
Gonna be in a campaign starting from 1, gonna do up a sacred fist because they sound rad as hell. Style feats look cool and was gonna dip into master of many styles to load up on some sooner. First time playing pathfinder but not my first playing tabletop, playing with newer players, how should i proceed to keep it fun for all involved
>>
>>47772171
How high is the PB?
>>
>>47772219
Regular ass 20
>>
How important is str going to be for archery builds?

Lets say its a class that has riding damage like inquisitor bane/warpriest sacred weapon or paladin smite.
>>
>>47772240
You should be okay.
MoMS is awesome if you know what the fuck are you doing, so here are a couple tips:
Crane Style lets you push your AC into the stratosphere (rip Crane Wing tho ;_;), Snake Style lets you punish those who miss you with retaliative attacks (to exploit high AC), just make sure to NOT take the shitty Snake Sidewind and pick up Snake Fang right away ignoring prereqs through MoMS, Dragon Style works well with high STR (if that's what you want), Pummeling Style/Charge works wonders with anything as it lets you pounce.

I personally like going Dex/Con/Wis on a monk to minime multi-ability-dependency and combine Crane, Snake, and Pummeling styles.
>>
>>47772291
>to minime
Fuck.
To minimise, I mean. Fucking typo.
>>
>>47772291
And how do you intend to stay relevant in the early levels?
>>
>>47772414
Oh wait.
I'm just used to being able to grab Deadly Agility early.
>>
>>47772291
>He doesn't know about the MoMS nerf

Anon, I have some bad news...
>>
>>47772502
>Anon, I have some bad news...
LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>47772243
14 STR at the minimum.
>>
>>47772171
Go full weaboo. Pick up Shizuru as your deity and Crusader Flurry with Katana.
>>
>>47771717
My best advice for dealing with evil PCs is to require that any evil PC have some tie that would keep them from wanting to backstab the party- typically being an old friend of one of the other PCs or something similar. Definitely never a reason as transient as "the other PCs are useful tools".
>>
>>47772291
>>47772502
I was gonna go str/wis/con to become the Hand of God. Cool to know thay the build wont ruin peoples day by being too overbearing/underpowered.
>>
>>47772577
Thanks. I will tell that to my GM. The "CN" guy already wrote "treat other characters as a useful tool" on his sheet though.
>>
So, one of my players wants to make a vivisectionist from Vudra, LN.

Should i allow it? It seems that whenever there are vivisectionists in play, things get a little bit out of control.
>>
>>47772671
Vivisectionist is a straight downgrade from vanilla alchemist.
>>
>>47772689
Not all people want to be Achmed The Mad Bomber anon, maybe the guy/girl want to role play someone who's into... cutting people, and animals... like they are machines.

OP anon, fuck it - ban it, it smells too much of magical realm.
>>
>>47772502
What was nerfed?
>>
>>47773095
PFS got butthurt monk were allowed to do stuff. Compare:
Before:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk/archetypes/paizo---monk-archetypes/master-of-many-styles
After:
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCombat/classArchetypes/monk.html
>>
Has anyone tried to make a zen archer archetype for the unchained monk yet?
>>
>>47773153
Literally the fucking same word-for-word.
>>
i'm really new to pathfinder, decided that I'm rolling up an Inquisitor, and picked the Destruction domain because it looked fun for everyone involved.
Problem is, the 8th level destructive aura mentions "these rounds do not need to be consecutive" but it doesn't mention the amount of rounds I can use it for to begin with.
Anyone able to help?

Also, could I use the smite ability with the Maw&claw Tiefling variant trait? Allows me to bite as a secondary attack, even with me wielding a GS. I probably wouldn't do that that often, since the whole -5 to hit thing, but it would be nice to know for sure.
>>
>>47772671
Vivisectionists trade bombs for sneak attack. It pretty much limited powerful burst damage for "all day" situational burst damage.

I'd say its slightly worse since it sacrifices utility but is still a good class on its own. Pazio doesnt like it for PFS because it pretty much replaces the rogue class completely and they cant have that.
>>
>>47773231
>Problem is, the 8th level destructive aura mentions "these rounds do not need to be consecutive" but it doesn't mention the amount of rounds I can use it for to begin with.

>Destructive Aura (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of destruction for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level.

Are you fucking blind, mate?
>>
>>47773188
Woops, my bad here's the before
http://www.archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Monk%20Master%20of%20Many%20Styles
>>
>>47773279
https://www.diffchecker.com/7ystqdop
You sure that's a nerf?
>>
Best ways a GM has had your party come together in the first meet?

I don't have any ideas for saturdays meet :(
>>
>>47773279
So you cant use the bonuses to pick up feats along the chain anymore? You can onlt pick up the starting styles?
>>
>>47773279
>>47773328
A bit better looking version:
https://www.diffchecker.com/rbuqn7jz
>>
>>47773328
Yes, see >>47773365
>>
>>47771413
>Combat healing is shitty in Pathfinder if you're not a Vitalist.
Or a zealot.
>>
>>47771571
They see a hand pop out and cast spells. Any enemy with half a brain is gonna shoot the bag.
>>
>>47773178
Everyman gaming has a monk archetype conversion pdf out. Plus, you're supporting hyper-boob kits unexpected art when you buy it.
>>
>>47773483
Should read kitsune, autocorrect.
>>
>>47773388
dang, now jabbing style looks a lot less super cool.
>>
>>47773344

They're all chained in the village stockades, arrested for something or other and put on public display
>>
>>47773483

Why do people like to give Kitsune big honkers, anyway?

Weren't Kitsune traditionally slender, androgynous creatures that could change shape or gender at will? Why not just give them some adorable B cups seductively tantalized by a slightly open Kimono?
>>
File: get in my sack.jpg (76 KB, 927x380) Image search: [Google]
get in my sack.jpg
76 KB, 927x380
>>47773344
Alright, here's the best one.

>Entire party is either Lawful, Good, or a contract killer.
>All the PCs are bounty hunters who have been paid by a local church to hunt down an incredibly powerful necromancer.
>Necromancer gets caught by an NPC appropriately leveled to do so.
>PCs are salty they missed out on the massive bounty, but go see bastard get hung anyway.
>Apparently getting executed was all part of the Necromancer's plan.
>Suddenly Skeletons
>Suddenly Zombies
>Suddenly Wraiths
>Suddenly Thing-I-Didn't-Roll-High-Enough-To-Identify
>PCs start working together to help evacuate the town.
>Party introduces themselves while standing on the back of a speeding wagon, shooting at the undead chasing them.
>>
>>47773483
I see that it's only 3 $ but still...don't wanna buy the cat in the bag.
>>
How should I build a wizard that has delved into the eldritch horrors too deep?Starting at 2nd level, most 3pp allowed, 4 traits and a drawback,I start with 3 free metamagic feats,and only other guy in the party is an unoptimized ninja who will probably miss most sessions (He's that guy) and it's the Carrion Crown AP.Thanks in advance guys
>>
>>47773248
apparently.
thanks, man.
>>
>>47773537

that's an absolutely fantastic idea.

>>47773562

i love it! I had planned on making a necromancer quest as one of their first forays into combat.

Ahh I might try to mold the two together. Maybe have them all in the necromancers dungeon or something.
>>
Are there any dragon kin races done in the style of tieflings, aasimars or genie-kin races in pathfinder? I really want to play a dragon-kin paladin who struggles with his vice for greed
>>
>>47771302
I need to destroy a deck of many things. No way to contact a deity let alone trick him into winning it, would putting it in a minor bag of holding and then cutting the bag work? Also would a rod of cancellation work? (character is a level 6 sorcerer with about 15,000 gold in his pocket)
>>
>>47773900
Kobold.
>>
Are there any secret languages aside froln Druidic and Drow Sign Language? I've been making a mercenary/linguist and don't want to pick up anything I can't

>>47771302
My favorite organization (DM made) is a sort of covert/special ops group for one of the countries, Arian. They take care of interests of the crown across the country, and occasionally in other countries. They also work as the less-known counterpart to the king's royal guard, and have thwarted many assassination attempts over the generations. They're somewhat generic, but I really like them. They're normally Fighter/Rogue multiclasses, and the "Arian Agents" also take levels in a custom class of the same name that give them some spell-likes, sneak attack, full BaB, and the ability to do more with surprise rounds and share that ability with party members.
>>
>>47773972
Fun as kobolds are, they are not really what I had in mind
>>
>>47771355
Aside from line of effect, the second someone notices you doing that they'll shoot the bag, and you'll be deader than a doornail
>>
File: Superaryan.png (180 KB, 670x1010) Image search: [Google]
Superaryan.png
180 KB, 670x1010
>>47774091
>Arian agents
Nice one.
>>
>>47772171
>>47773525
going back to this a little bit, is jabbing style as cool as I'm reading it to be or is there something I'm not picking up here? not enough feats as a Sacred Fist x/MoMS 2?
>>
I am going to make a unchained rogue for Rise of the Runelords ( don't know the adventure and no spoilers) I have the Players Guide for it
Are feint builds any good I may be the only melee.
I am looking at a 10,16,12,13,10,14 spread (PB20)
>>
>>47773344
I had one where we were all conscripted to fight in a war. It was basically us lvl 1 with tons of others fighting tons of lvl 1 goblins and shit like that. We lost the battle badly, retreat was called and we ended up together with random soldier NPCs getting killed off around us as we retreated. We ended up scattered in the woods with our badass sergeant, who fought off a giant 4 armed ape by himself as he commanded us to get back to the lord's castle with some secret sealed scroll. As we ran off we heard our sergeant scream as he got torn apart. RIP Sarge badass ;_;
Since it was a few days travel the party got to know each other during camp time.

My current party was all on a ship for different reasons with different functions (paid for travel, ship's cook, deck swabber etc). Ship got in a storm, ship sank, fade to black. We ended up on some island with baddies, some of us were captured while unconsious, some still had a weak fight in them before getting knocked on the head and ending up in the same cell as the rest.
>>
>>47774622
>Are feint builds any good
No
>>
>>47774212
In retrospect we realized that, yeah
Arian's a Spain-themed militaristic powerhouse. Heavily martial with some Clerics/Druids on the side, and a smattering of elitist wizards.
As an additional fun fact, Common in out setting is actually the Arian language. They beat the everloving tar out of most of the other human nations a few hundred years in the past, and at the treaty table they demanded that Arian become the "Common" tongue of humans. The dwarves were okay with it because they've always been on friendly terms (one of the only groups to turn the Arians back when they attacked, so they share a deep respect for each other), and the other races just had to learn to deal with it. Regardless of spelling, it seems Arians are superior
>>
>>47774622
>rogue
Don't.
>>
>>47774635
>>47774622
Well, they can be okay if you've got Combat Stamina and you're at peace with the fact you're not gonna be feinting very often until at least 6th level. Also, you're going to be a one-trick pony, but you'll probably melt people really hard when your trick actually works.

You basically have to be a two-weapon fighter for it to work at all, and it's stupidly feat intensive. You need Combat Expertise, Improved Feint, Greater Feint, Two-Weapon Fighting, and Two-Weapon Feint. And then probably other TWF feats like Improved/Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Rend, and Double Slice later. Combat Stamina helps too, since it lets you give up an iterative attack that's unlikely to hit for Two-Weapon Feint instead. Before level 6 you're best off just ignoring that you have most of this shit and just move action feinting before hitting someone with a greatsword, if you're even in a position to do that, because there's no fucking point in giving up one of your two TWF attacks to make your other one more likely to stick until you have more attacks.

Also, taking the trait Cunning Liar and using either your Intelligence (Slayers are okay for this) or Wisdom (Basically any other class) so you can dump Cha is mandatory, since this sort of thing is heavily reliant on lots of good ability scores.
>>
>>47774622
Rogue for RotRL is worse than usual. You don't want spoilers so I won't say why. But you will regret it. If you want to be a trap specialist the archeologist is heavily recommended.
>>
File: KitsuneBardShuguru.png (56 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
KitsuneBardShuguru.png
56 KB, 1280x1280
>>47773559
Cuz people like kitsune, and people like huge tits.

People are also furries.
>>
What are some good pathfinder campaigns? My friends and I have already played ROTRL.
>>
File: tf2worried.jpg (5 KB, 153x199) Image search: [Google]
tf2worried.jpg
5 KB, 153x199
>>47774936
>the first time I saw this I almost vomited in my mouth
>somehow I can actually tolerate it and think "yea, I could probably deal with that if it somehow ended up in my game"
>mfw realizing something is horribly wrong with me

I think something inside me finally snapped, /pfg/
>>
>>47773483
>monk archetype conversion
>big tiddie kitsune
Seems like a great combination. Got a link to drop for it, or is it on drivethruRPG?
Are they good conversions? I've always been touchy on 3pp (save for DSP, since they seem to do a good job)
>>
>>47774949
Iron Gods is my personal favorite. Reign of Winter is interesting as well.
>>
>>47775066
Thanks
>>
>>47775021
If anything you should be happy you have one less thing to make you throw up in your mouth.

And let's be honest, as furries go, it's hardly that offensive.
>>
I am reaching what is to be known as autism maximus. Last thread someone asked for a coherent vehicle creation system and it got me thinking. Over the past day I've been doing an outline of what should go into a vehicle and how it should be costed.

Some of the initial thoughts are as thus:
>Frame
Decides the base size, weight, hardness, and HP of the vehicle. They have separate costs depending on what they are made out of and what kind of treatments you want done to them.
>Propulsion
This does several things, but mainly gives your vehicle both a strength score for determining its loads and its base speed.
>Siding
Does a variety of things, but mainly determine additional HP and AC your vehicle can have.
>Wheels (for land vehicles)
Determines surfaces you can traverse easily and how the vehicle is effected by rough terrain

These four pieces together determine a base price for your vehicle, then you add upgrades for other items. However this got me thinking further on the idea that what people REALLY want is essentially magic space ships, and that I should really be stating out how to make a magical space craft and the inherent costs. Am I write in thinking this?
>>
>>47775021
>>47775105

This poses an uncomfortable question that I am determined to get an answer for.

Is it possible to actually make a bestial or animalistic character sexually appealing without setting off the furry alarms? I'm not even talking about stuff like Kitsune, I'm talking straight up Catfolk or werewolves or whatever other monster races are offered, or could be offered, in a Pathinder campaign?

Hard mode: the monstrous character is male.
>>
>>47775198

>That hard mode

The sheer volume of smut featuring werewolves or monsters in general answers this question for you.

It's typefucking, most people are focused on the forbidden hedonism of the encounters than how furry the monstrous partner is - at least, that's what I've seen in most cases.
>>
>>47775198
Sure.

I mean, putting aside the fact that some people's furry alarms are on a hair-trigger.

The gist would be the same as making a sexually attractive character who isn't a furry and not coming off as a creep.Like, if you go in with tits the size of summer watermelons and make a point of talking about it all the time, you'll set off alarms whether you're furry or not. Unless you're in an ERP game I guess.

Plus there's a certain point, the one that >>47775021 seems to have come upon, where the 'taboo' as it is of furry wears off and they're just people.

People potentially warmer to cuddle.
>>
>>47775198
Why would you want to? I never understood the reason for non human races to be sexually appealing to humans? It depends on where they come from but hell, their genitalia may not even be compatible with humans.

Last game I ran the species were as followed:
>parasitic lamprey that attach to creatures
>flatworm colony
>humans
>salamander like amphibians
>ghostly pale multi armed freaks who live in the woods

None of these were designed to be attractive to humans, except when the parasites were attached to humans, then it might be (though a lot of people don't like the large fleshy growth attached to the person's neck).
>>
>>47775042
I got mine on drive thru rpg. I haven't gone over everything but it looks pretty standard for the most part.
>>
>>47775353
How exactly does one play a flatworm colony?
>>
How much energy is released by a Daylight spell?
>>
>>47775460
It's really hard to say without knowing how bright each light level actually is, and light in Pathfinder doesn't really behave like real light.
>>
>>47775456
The flatworms act as numerous tiny minds and personalities. During their inception in a spawning pool numerous will bundle together before being fished out by an elder. They each have a nerve cord that is bundled together in the center. For the next few years the colony is at war with itself, each fragment of a personality vying for control. When a colony reaches "puberty" it has a single dominant mind being supported by the numerous others. It then builds for itself a body out of vegetation, living in a central hollow cavity and manipulating the limbs using a number of the now useless flat worms.

During the youth losing worms are relegated to different tasks, their internal anatomy changing to match this task. Some act as lifters, other specialize in digestion or respiration, while those who are winning have their small brains grow larger and larger, their nerve cord more pronged so they can attach to more individuals.
>>
>>47773644
Maybe try to pick up some abberation traits? Some of the shifter stuff from Lords of the Wild might help. I've got some other ideas, but they're 3.5 I think
>>
>>47775634
Sounds like your options are either moth, or maybe spider.

Be the spiderqueen. Make it real.
>>
File: 1427049742978.jpg (156 KB, 420x1026) Image search: [Google]
1427049742978.jpg
156 KB, 420x1026
Is there anything that plays well with the Vorpal enchantment? Just increasing my crit range isn't good enough to make Vorpal trigger more often, so unless there's something else that expands my "Vorpal range" in addition to my crit range, I'm guessing my only options are things that either just let me pick what my die roll is or getting to make as many rolls as possible (either by having lots of attacks or just by getting to roll multiple times and keep one). What are my best options? You know, besides getting a weapon with a less shitty enchantment.
>>
>>47775684
Cyclops Helm?
>>
>>47775684
Helm of the Cyclops. Make your DM throw books at you.
>>
>>47775684
Either the Cyclops Helm, or the level 15 Order Ability from the Ronin/Knight Errant Samurai/Cavalier order.
>>
>>47775684
Avenger Vigilante capstone lets you trigger Vorpal on a roll of 10 or higher.
>>
>>47775684
Use the Fleshcraft feat to bind cyclops eyes into your own body, each granting a 1/day auto-choose-result ability.
Become the Abomination that knows the future and past each in turn for sweet buffs.
>>
>>47771302
Kensai Samurai gain + everything to confirm crits.
>>
>>47775696
>>47775702
That's what I was thinking, but the issues are that A) the party is out running around on another plane and probably will be for quite some time/the rest of the campaign, so we might not have the chance to do much crafting and B) the DM might just not allow me to use them together, wouldn't be the first nerf he's handed out for something being OP. On the other hand, it's only 1/day, so I dunno. Worth inquiring about at least, I guess.

>>47775716
>>47775718
Neither of these are options for my character since they're such high level abilities, but it's good to know they exist for future reference.

>>47775732
Aside from that being a pretty out of character thing for my PC to suddenly take an interest in, we have no access to cyclops eyeballs. I have been really wondering what to do with my next feat though, ever since my previous choice was rendered no longer a good choice because of plot stuff.
>>
Does anyone have anything good about Awakening their companions?

I'm the one rolling archer/ranger from the end of last thread, and I'm now thinking about doing some mounted combat shenanigans. When I can get a better mount than a horse, I'd maybe like to (let someone else) awaken the trusty steed, ending my animal companion bond but possibly keeping it as a friend. However I don't think I've ever had anyone in our D&D or PF campaigns ever use the spell awaken at all. Also, if i've always treated my companion with love and respect and I awaken it, isn't it almost cheating to basically get a free intelligent mount while also having an extra companion? Or is it up to DM to decide that my newly enlightened friend actually just wants to be all clever and intelligent in some grassy field with lots of mares to impress unless I take the most likely unallowed Leadership feat?

Even if I'd lose it, it would still be some sort of cool parting gift to have my mount awakened, flavourwise I wouldnt even mind the 2k gold for getting nothing back, after years of service.
>>
>>47774936
My only problem is that her mouth looks awkward, like someone gave her a chelsea grin...
>>
>>47775814
Really?

Looks more like the usual canine-sort of long mouth to me.
>>
>>47775460
>>47775593
It depends on how the energy radiates. Magnitude implies you wouldn't make it from light to bright light if it couldn't at least increase the energy level to that much, but thanks to the assholeness that is the d20 system we're going to have to abstract shit.

If we assume it's a brightly lit object radiating enough to 'daylight' the surface of a 60ft sphere around it given LoS, then we're looking at a surface area of 45238.93 square feet. The solar constant is 1361 watts per square meter. 4202.834 square meters gives just a smidgen over 5.72 megawatts.

That's more than the average diesel locomotive. Such a daylight "engine" would provide 4270 horsepower before any efficiency losses.

As a comparison; each of the two naval reactors planned for the Gerald Ford are 300MW
>>
File: Aspect of the Beast.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aspect of the Beast.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
So query, are there any abilities/feats, etc that let me selectively shapeshift/wildshape parts of my body?

Giving me a natural attack or movement type while maintaining the rest of me. I know of Aspect of the Beast, but I could swear there was a Druid ability.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-14+at+04.34.32).png (63 KB, 1681x234) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-14+at+04.34.32).png
63 KB, 1681x234
Whatever mod deleted that post needs to chill the fuck out and/or get the fuck out.
>>
>>47775879
Just to note though, that's a bigass IF in pathfinder.

Way earlier editions, that item was brightly shining; leading to stuff like mud-caked-copper-coin grenades to use against drow. Here, it can't even light up the fucking room; if all you have is one light spell and you're in the dark... it makes the place...dim.
>>
>>47775918
Moth is fine, but you could always check out some changeling the lost/dreaming art for inspiration.
>>
>>47771550
How's that going? Any notable successes yet?
>>
>>47775988
I'm not even the anon that posted the query, I just think it's ridiculous a janitor cleaned that shit for no perceivable reason.
>>
>>47775943
You want the Continual Flame spell
Take an everburning torch or continual flames, and use daylight on those to boost the light level they offer.
>>
>>47776012
No, I agree, I've had bullshit that was on topic get scrubbed too.
>>
>>47776012
It was probably because he used profane language in his post.
>>
>>47775918
Well if the mods are going to be like that, might as well help this faggot.

What about going for a predatory version of the horned hunter deal?
Contrasting features.
Deer antlers and wolf fangs sort of deal.

Or maybe a carrion eater theme, Raven wings and a flesh tearing beak, hooked talons, et al.

As for Rulership, a crown of horns would be pretty beastly.
Or maybe his wings fold back into a purple-lookin' cloak type fold.
>>
>>47776056
Adding on, depending on your alignment, you could go for a corrupted form. Animalistic features with fungal spore and growths bursting out.
>>
>>47776050
>Profane language
>Mother fucking 4chan
If that is the case then Jesus Titty-touching Christ.
>>
>>47776050
Clearly the issue.

>>47775634
See >>47776056 if it even puts the "!" for tagging a dead post.
>>
>Wildclaw Chakra
But why restrict it to Wildshaped people? Why not just let people use it for normal natural weapons?
>>
File: wtf-danzou.jpg (42 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
wtf-danzou.jpg
42 KB, 500x294
>>47775732
>Mfw that is literally a naruto character
>>
>>47776267
totally read your pic as "arm covered in shenanigans!!!"
>>
>>47776359
It is what it is.
>>
>>47776359
one more step and it's covered in shawinigans!
>>
File: 1432328715793.jpg (28 KB, 300x573) Image search: [Google]
1432328715793.jpg
28 KB, 300x573
What are the best classes for a Halfling?
>>
>>47776524
11th level risen martyr.
>>
>>47776524
Kineticist so you can kill yourself faster.
>>
>>47776524
Anything that benefits from dex and cha
>>
File: lady halfling mage.jpg (117 KB, 592x1000) Image search: [Google]
lady halfling mage.jpg
117 KB, 592x1000
>>47776524
Bard, Sorc, and Oracle are all decent. Warlord can be doable, but I recommend either trait-ing or tradition-ing for E.Flux for Elemental Nimbus.

Otherwise, you might as well resign yourself to bait.
>>
>>47776524
Thrallherd. Be classy short fat mob boss with goons thee times your size.
>>
>>47771596
Yes it does.
>>
>>47776643
And name them something witty and fit for your stature.

Like the Grand Order of Oriental Nighthawks.
>>
So, how would you fix gun mechanics in Pathfinder /pfg/?
>>
>>47776833
Refluff bows.
>>
>>47776849
>punching in powder harder to deal more damage
>>
>>47776849
Kill yourself.
>>
>>47776833
Scrap misfire, except for particularly dangerous/stupid shit

And make ammunition cost less.
>>
>>47776933
Maybe later, for now at least I'll have a ranged weapon that works well without shitty rules attached to it. If you want alternate rules check out the armor piercing from... steelforge? arcforge?
>>
>>47776911
Stronger arms mean you can load more powder without risk of recoil throwing gun out of your hand and breaking your nose.
>>
>>47776994
>Strong people use more gunpowder than weaker people
>Strong people spend more money per shot.
>>
>>47776986
>Maybe later
Why put off something you can do today? It's not like you're going to be having any pressing engagements when you're dead.
>>
Hey guys, I have updated the Luchador class I am making, Have a look, leave a comment here or on the doc if you have suggestions or criticisms. It is still a work in progress and I am hoping to make more progress on Personas and Special Techniques.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PuHwR9uNL9zL2AGqUhYzOd47IJb22l1IK4aU1GxyYuU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again guys, you have been extremely helpful in the last few days.
>>
>>47777050
I'm planning on making a delicious dinner on thursday. I don't want to miss that! Also I haven't finished watching my shows yet!
>>
>>47776849
>>47776994
>>47776911
>>47777047

Who said anything about powder? Maybe "Composite" guns are actually air rifles, and the stronger you are the more you can pump the compressed air lever.
>>
>>47776833
Guns deny dex bonus to AC instead of hitting touch.

Scrap misfire.

Slash prices in half, and then apply Commonplace Guns to reduce that to 25% and make them martial weapons.
>>
So I've been making NPCs who go into PrCs. This has been working rather well thus far and I am wondering if anyone here has some interesting combos they think would be fun to have for an NPC.

Unfortunately all the arcane spell casting PrCs are unavailable, but divine is possible because of adepts.
>>
>>47776833
The main issues are:
>Cost
>Touch-AC
>Misfire
>No Stat to Damage
>Subpar feat/item support (common to all not-bow)

Each of these needs addressing, BUT, one must be careful in how and howmuch, as just like nerfing, lest you overpower it.
>>
How do I make crossbows not-shit without being a Bolt Ace?
>>
>>47777410
Guns now add Dex to damage automatically.
Apply Guns Everywhere rules.
Remove Misfire.
All items/feats applicable to bows and other ranged weapons are applicable to ALL ranged weapons where appropriate.
Give Crossbows either native dex to damage or Str to damage.
>>
>>47777410
Touch AC: more accuracy isn't a bad thing, but better to have a modification of the Armor Piercing mechanic: have guns AND crossbows penetrate a bit rather than simply ignoring everything, BUT make that penetration also apply against hardness and typed-DR (just counts as damage vs for purposes of getting your real damage through).

You'd probably want old firearms to have 2, light crossbows 3, advanced firearms and heavy crossbows 4, and high-tech weapons 8 (high, but instead of their full-touch-at-all-ranges). Have it slowly drop by 1 per range increment beyond the first instead of "all now, nothing past". Maybe advanced and tech can be every other (-1 at rangeband 3, 5, 7 and 9) or something.

Misfire should require a confirmation roll just like a crit: If you miss the target on the confirmation roll, it misfires.

Accurized weapons (similar to composite) are up to half-dex for 1-handers, full-dex for 2-handers
>>
So is Hell's Vengance any good?

How much of the AP is out?
>>
>>47777532
This would make guns straight better than bows in every situation.
>>
>>47777777
>>
>>47777785
And thus why this guy >>47777410 was cautioning against going too far.
>>
Would an Aberrant Aegis using Chimera Soul had the Increased Size customization and then used a maneuver that gave them a natural attack like Claws or a Bite, would that increase the damage die of the natural weapons?
>>
>>47777823
No one cares
>>
>>47777492
you don't.
Crossbows have even less support than firearms.

the d20 designers didn't just drink the "muh againcourt was not weather and terrible officers and all all all longbow' koolaid, they fell in it and DROWNED when they were little.

Your one chance is a minotaur double-crossbow (NOT the regular double crossbow it was deliberately nerfed a year or two ago with errata when it was already bad just to be evenworse a trap option than it ever was before) which can be used, particularly if oversized (hello aegis).
>>
>>47777867
Powerful Build doesn't work on natural weapons, but you COULD use Augment Weaponry on ONE natural weapon.
>>
Does anyone ever use Awaken spell?
>>
Can one of the archetype initiators, like Myrmidon, get maneuvers past level 6 if they take Advanced Study? assume they're 20th level for sake of argument.
>>
>>47777924

No i'm referring to the customizations that work like Expansion, literally increasing your size. Powerful Build is something else.

Seeing as you actually go up a size category, would that increasing your natural weapon damage dice?
>>
>>47778001
Those ones yes.
>>
>>47777926

I haven't. Seems like it'd be a hilarious prank to pull on party members with mounts or such, but the 24-hour casting time really makes that hard to pull off.
>>
>>47777987
They still get full 9th progression from PrCs and Advanced Study, yes.
>>
Should I DM a spacefantasy setting campaign, a bronze age setting campaign, a high medieval setting (with emphasis on feudal politics) campaign, or a kang foo setting campaign?
>>
>>47778444
Whichever you and your players would prefer.
>>
File: FELute.png (231 KB, 340x637) Image search: [Google]
FELute.png
231 KB, 340x637
Ayyyyy. Stregonanon poking in. Changed a class ability name, added another Style Knack (I sure hope you guys like needles) and finally concluded I better just chuck shit out for the world to mock. The Archetype section at the bottom is slowly going to shift into a list of archetypes, and I put in a link to a separate document where each archetype will actually have the specifics laid out. Shoutout to the anon who suggested the Psionics archetype, since that's probably the only one that's 100% playable right now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVTXsAAdkxpLjQFfvYzuME3lVyuhAU2chxXrK46vlbA/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to mock the names of archetypes.
>>
>>47777058
Needs more finisher moves or a capstone, right now it only has 1 finisher now and not much after 16
>>
>>47778463

I don't have any players yet
>>
File: 1440549933756.jpg (144 KB, 962x627) Image search: [Google]
1440549933756.jpg
144 KB, 962x627
>>47778548
I wouldn't call it playable, maybe playtestable, but thanks!
>>
>>47778548
Goddamnit anon. I had a character planned out and shit, and now I'm interested in this.
>>
>>47778548
I'm a little mixed on the Knack Styles counting as Styles from Style feats, since it means that you can't combine them without a dip into MoMS Monk, unless I'm missing something.
>>
>>47778548
The Debilitating Bolts ability basically needs to be a modified version of Catch On Fire, because by default it only does 1d6 damage, and that's fucking worthless. At least make it add Int to the burn.
>>
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/184723/Legendary-Kineticists?hot60=0&src=hottest_filtered&filters=0_0_44235_0_0_0

Does anyone happen to have this on hand? I want to see if it makes Kineticist less ass.
>>
File: ChaikaEyebrows.gif (276 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaEyebrows.gif
276 KB, 400x375
>>47778637
It's an equal level of playability as the base class, which is pretty good in my book! It also means I have half the archetypes /pfg/ actually cares about out of the way!

>>47778737
>>47778777
Working as intended, anons!

The Style Knacks are that way specifically so you can't stack them together. Though, it doesn't account for dipping MoMS or gestalting with it.

>>47778794
I'm still debating whether or not to make fire's effect for Debilitating Bolts be literally anything else. "More damage" makes sense thematically for fire, but DoT effects are such garbage in pathfinder.
>>
>>47779031
first I hear of it.
>>
>>47779252
Tbh I'd say have it inflict a condition rather than just damage. Maybe have it do something like stop regen and give a Faerie Fire type effect?
>>
>>47779252
But why make them unable to stack?
>>
What class/archetype is a good bodyguard cohort for a fragile fullcaster?

bonus point if they would look CUTE together, but no lewd
>>
>>47779539
Aegis can actually get a passenger customization, granting them your DR and environmental protections.
>>
>>47771302
I put together some Diamond Dogs because the rest of the party wasn't interested in helping stopping my own personal Drow Skullface. Too bad we'll never have another session.
>>
File: 1457179871338.png (148 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
1457179871338.png
148 KB, 960x800
>>47779539
Chosen One Paladin? Oradin to heal in case of emergencies?
>>
>>47779539
I once planned a Ratfolk Witchguard Ranger to go with another player's Ratfolk Witch in case my character bit the dust. It would have been cute if I ever died.
>>
>>47779630

That does sound cute, but I think small ratknight protecting normal-sized witch is cuter.
>>
>>47779562
I have a feeling people would turn it into vore fetish at some point.

>>47779625
That's a good idea, how to make that cuter?

>>47779630
>>47779678
That's CUTE! CUTE!!
>>
File: tumblr_npe0pqp9vy1u6dkspo1_500.jpg (139 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npe0pqp9vy1u6dkspo1_500.jpg
139 KB, 500x694
>>47779726
Strong powerful female paladin with a small shota male caster with a big sister / little brother relationship!
>>
>>47779678
fug, it is cuter.

Another idea:
Oracle with some crippling curse. Is carried around by a big strong warrior.

Sworn Protector is a good bodyguard class from PoW. There's probably teamwork feats that let you take damage in place of an adjacent creature, or do other cute pair maneuvers. If the Oracle is too short on feats to take them, an Inquisitor can take the feats alone.
>>
>>47779678
>>47779726
>>47779763
>>47779818
Where's an overzealous janitor when you need one?
>>
File: jazz hands.gif (1 MB, 268x285) Image search: [Google]
jazz hands.gif
1 MB, 268x285
Tell me about your Spiritualists, /pfg/?
>>
>>47779896
>No discussions of character concepts for this game!
>>
>>47779896
I think the janitor was targeting off-topic post and lewd pics, so some of those post might survive.

Yours and mine would not, I'm 100% certain.
>>
>>47779678
Who has a picture of Rat Paladin?
>>
You guy had the wrong idea about cute.

Awaken Dog Paladin or Blink Dog Paladin is the real cute protector. Lay on Paw!
>>
>>47779990
Replace the knight with the caster!
>>
File: 1446328747381.jpg (92 KB, 715x859) Image search: [Google]
1446328747381.jpg
92 KB, 715x859
>>47779972
There's not a lot. Here's the closest things I found.
>>
What is the lore behind ki? I'm trying to create a magical item using it as a source and the DM might consider it a sacred bonus depending on how it functions. Can't seem to find much about it in pathfinder.
>>
>>47779972
>>
>>47780132
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
>>
File: 2hu Raymoo.png (638 KB, 808x1041) Image search: [Google]
2hu Raymoo.png
638 KB, 808x1041
>>47779430
Partly the precedent of style feats that already exist, part trying to keep things from being too "mix and match". I also admit that Touhou's shot types made me lean towards the separation, which the new needle style probably makes a bit obvious.

Neat fact: needle style got made at the same time I was trying to figure out if I should do a divine caster archetype.
>>
>>47779990
>>47780009
I like this idea. How do I stat awaken animal as cohort? Is it CR+1 for effective cohort level? What class would be fitting for an awaken riding dog? Paladin seem bad mechanically unless since dog has low CHA.
>>
>>47779972
And a Redwall.
>>
>>47780119
That's the one I was thinking of.
>>
File: 5958550885_1aafe3e6e7.jpg (35 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
5958550885_1aafe3e6e7.jpg
35 KB, 333x500
>>47780173
That one seems a lot more like a cleric than a paladin. That's light armor for a paladin.

You could also go for mice. Some of them could be a passable rat.
>>
File: 4733125214_cea867bb2d.jpg (42 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
4733125214_cea867bb2d.jpg
42 KB, 333x500
>>47780202
>>
>>47780170
where does that come from?
>>
>>47780152
So just like other media. Guess that works
>>
>>47780229
...Redwall
>>
>>47771302
>What are your favorite organizations? Tell us about your home-made organizations!
I have a group of wandering knights. They're basically a cross between 40K Grey Knights (i.e. demon slayers, witch hunters, etc.) and Dragon Age Grey Wardens (general attitude, dour nature, etc.).

Players have met them a couple of times, they seem to like them.
>>
>>47780167
Oh.. and I can use Maximize metamagic on Awaken right? 18 INT dog might be funny since there is a guy with 7 INT in our party.
>>
>>47771355
The fact that you're a living, thinking being that (presumably) doesn't want to slowly go insane from being stuffed in a confined, featureless extradimensional space all the time?
>>
>>47780256
Maximized, empowered awaken.
>>
>>47780383
Unfortunately, that would be a 10th level spell if you aren't using a metamagic rod, and empower or maximize would be very expensive for a normal metamagic rod.
>>
>>47780447
Paragon surge/retraining for a feat to get two bonus traits to lower the level gained by one? Though that'd still put it at a 9th level spell.
>>
>>47780447
I wonder how much someone would charge to rent out their metamagic rod for a one-time use on a spell?
>>
>>47780155
Several comments left on the doc.
>>
Hmm.. I'm confused by Awaken spell.

The animal type change to magical beast and get +2HD, does this mean the dog suddenly get Darkvison? Full BAB?
>>
>>47780668
I'm not sure if there's a specific rule for awaken, but generally when your type changes like that, it's only for the purposes of what affects you (like spells, for example), you don't change any of your actual game stats.
>>
>>47780690
Thanks.
>>
>>47780668

From the SRD:

>If you cast awaken, an animal's type changes to magical beast. Do you change its HD to d10s, increase its BAB to that of a magical beast, and gain other features of the magical beast type? It also gains two Hit Dice; are these d8s or d10s?

>Only the animal's type changes to magical beast, it doesn't gain all the mathematical benefits for this type change (think of it as a "quick rules" version of adding a template to a creature).
>>
>>47780167
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/monstrous-companion
Blink Dog is already intelligent.
>>
>>47779896
Had their powers revoked, hopefully.
>>
>>47777770
I have a group that's playing it and we're having a good time with it. It's much more solid than Way of the Wicked.
>>
>>47780767
Constant Blink make it a poor bodyguard, unless you can turn it off at-will?
>>
>>47777770
>nice sextuple-7, even if it ends in 0

As for HV, it's been fun, but my group has been slow to keep up with it (trying to finish out our S&S campaign before really diving into HV).

I think it's out to the 4th book, 5th on the way?
>>
File: shackles deaths.png (631 KB, 1144x679) Image search: [Google]
shackles deaths.png
631 KB, 1144x679
>>47781115
Oh?
My group is on hiatus somewhere in the 5th book.
How's has yours fared so far?
>>
>>47781146
So far?

The bard (cohort) has died a total of 3 times, and is currently sitting on two permanent negative levels (he got Breath of Life'd back after the second one), we've successfully cheesed both the cyclopean tribe and the haunt in the island fort, and I think that constitutes most of book 4 or some shit, I don't actually know how far we are.

Oh, also, my character got a peg leg. That gives constant Cat's Grace. Freeing up my belt slot.

Now to deal with the glyph of insanity at the bottom of the ocean, between us and glorious, glorious cash money.
>>
>>47781199
What's the easiest way to deal with permanent negative levels for a lowish level party?
Got the ability to revive people at level 7 for "free" but the 2000 gold and time limit is still pretty hefty.
>>
How do you make two weapon fighting good?
>>
>>47781389
By having as much on-hit benefits as possible.

Something like smite or challenge.

Sneak suffers from rogues having poor BAB, but unchained ones at least have better dexterity synergy.
>>
File: BM303-Vegalta-Standard.png (124 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
BM303-Vegalta-Standard.png
124 KB, 400x291
>>47781389
Use something that wouldn't get deadly-aim or power-attack anyways, and can hit with ease.
>>
>>47781389
Use PoW or pretty much nothing. TWF is ass.
>>
>>47781389
Movement is tricky with full-attack builds, so don't forget that you can use a 5-foot move between your attacks. That way you can worm your way around the battlefield to set yourself up for positions in following rounds. Just like when people good at pool line up their shots for the next one.
>>
>>47781389

Dex Investigator with Dex Mutagen, Urban Barbarian/Bloodrager dip and 2 agile weapons
>>
Thoughts on evil characters /pfg/?

Best evil characters you've seen done?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.