[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #892: Horrible Parent Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: jumpchain OP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain OP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47759441
>>
File: 1402853683436.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1094) Image search: [Google]
1402853683436.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1094
So, with the new Parenting jump out, what shenanigans have your kids gotten up to, jumpers?
>>
Jumpers, do you have annoying fans? How edgy are they?
>>
>>47765976
I've got a quick question I want to ask about the Transformation perk; can you use the spells offensively? Like, instead of turning an ally into a lion, you turn an enemy into a frog? I thought this might be stretching the intent of the perk a bit, but being turned into a toad is a status effect in Final Fantasy, so there's precedent for being able to do stuff like that.

Also, are the spells from Protect the World Border limited to "fitting in," or can they be used for minor cosmetic work and disguises as well?
>>
File: SburbLogotype.png (36 KB, 309x103) Image search: [Google]
SburbLogotype.png
36 KB, 309x103
>>47764974
>>47765014
Huh. I hadn't considered grabbing canon characters without taking the drawback. But I suppose that's a perfectly valid use of the companion options, with some fanwank.

Enjoy your waifu.
>>
So would 40k Celux / Blank powers work on warp sorcery? Would it work on regular magic?
>>
>>47769475
>Jumper Jr. comes home carrying a box and freaking out
>Say they accidentally turned their teacher into a frog and now they can't change them back
>Ribbit from inside the box
>Ha ha, kids
>Take the frog out of the box and use a standard curse-breaker on the frog
>Nothing happens
>Huh, this could be bad
>Ask Jumper Jr. to be very specific about what they did
>Just gives a confused shrug, then points behind you and yells
>Oh fuck, the door was open and the frog got out
>Run after it
>Oh fuck! A bird swoops down and grabs the frog
>FUCK FUCK FUCK GET IN THE CAR
>Jumper Jr. starts crying
>Oh, hey, no, we can still fix this
>Wait a minute... They're... Laughing?
>They explain that they just grabbed a frog they found by a pond and claimed it was their teacher
>You should have seen the look on your face
What is an appropriate punishment for this?
>>
>>47769561
Make them sound like Slippy Toad and then send them to school the next day.

Have fun talking to your friends, kid! I'm sure no one will make fun of you!
>>
>>47769561
...Congratulate them on a prank well done.

I like that kid.
>>
>>47769561
Laugh thats actually pretty good and no-one was harmed.
>>
>>47769561
prank them back obviously. You fell for that bullshit hook line and sinker. You didn't check their story by scanning their recent memories to see what happened, you didn't read the frogs mind, you didn't do any of the due diligence.
>>
Update on Temeraire.

I am two books in and starting on the third (of nine), I should be finished with the series in 1-3 weeks depending on free time (and how little sleep I get).
>>
With Arcane from Smite, which lets me do anything with magic, given enough mana, even if it's outside the usual scope for the system, can't you rewrite and alter the capabilities of magic itself?
>>
File: Keikaku intensifies.gif (270 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Keikaku intensifies.gif
270 KB, 250x250
>>47769561
Act like they must be lying because they don't want to be in trouble for getting their teacher eaten.
Not for very long. Just enough for the panic to set in.
You still want to be able to laugh about it later, because that was genuinely funny.
>>
If NWN's doing it, I'll also say what's up.

All my projects have stalled until the 24th due to real life issues and lack of inspiration. But after that, expect to see a bunch of jumps. Until then.
>>
>>47769625
Is that the one with dragons in the British Navy?
>>
>>47769561
Throw them into the sun. It will be fine, they can take it. But it's a nice punishment, being at the center of the sun is a very boring experience. It's the transcendent god-child equivalent of being made to sit in the corner.
>>
>>47769642
Possibly, but it would be a waste of time and effort. Much easier to just get a perk like Conjoined Conjures and fuse magic systems together until you get what you need.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51 KB, 853x380) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51 KB, 853x380
>>47769475
take it from me protect your kids but don't neglect teach them self-reliance, at 12 years old TJ once thought it would be fun to see how many skags he could draw aggro on into the family quonset hut, he got his first three scars and decided to take up sniping that day.
>>47769479
technically they are cultists, not fans. and moderately edgy
>>
>>47769684
>Waste of time and effort
Bullshit. You have no idea what you're fucking talking about. What you just said is the equivalent of 'why bother using your accumulated power to become more powerful when you can just do more jumps and become stronger simply by waiting around.'
>>
>>47769561
Dress up like a frog-ghost, then sneak into their room in the middle of the night and say "yooooou killled meeee...."
>>
>>47769729
No, I'm being realistic. Read the perk description again:

>As a side effect of this your magic can technically do anything... Technically. It becomes easier to create your own versions of popular techniques but things which go against the natural order of whatever form of magic you are using get exponentially harder, in a magic system without time manipulation you might be able to send a penny back one second in time but sending it two seconds back in time could kill you for example.

You'd be straining yourself an enormous amount to get only the slightest increases in power. It would be far more effective to spend your time refining your skill in what that magic system can do so that you're incredibly potent in its functions, and when you need new functions get a new magic system to splice in. I'm not proposing you just sit on your ass, I'm proposing that you allocate your resources efficiently.
>>
>>47769729
Note that Arcane allows you to TECHNICALLY do anything with magic. That's a pretty important qualifier.
If you want to rewrite the laws of magic your magic better be capable of major reality warping beforehand or you won't accomplish much of anything.
Which is why it works so well with Conjoined Conjures, because there's probably a magic system out there where global-scale reality warping is a thing.
>>
>>47769684
>Conjoined Conjures
Didn't dog rule that you can only fuze two different magic systems together and you can't just run around fuzing things together all willy nilly?
>>
>>47769812
Eh? No, he said you could fuse others it would just take more and more time, and scale with the complexity of the systems.

And I feel sorry for whichever poor bastard tries to fuse Mage the Awakening magic and Nasu magic because that shit's borderline incomprehensible.
>>
>>47769812
Maybe? I don't remember that, but it doesn't matter. It would still be easier, this way.
>>
>>47769475
>Flying without my permission a bit too high.
Thankfully I had drones and they told me so I flew in and grabbed the lil rascal, tickling the child as punishment for not listening to my 'no fly times'.

>Going on a ride with one of my beasts, without me knowing.
>An hour later as I am listening to the radio
>Bzzbz
>"We are interrupting our schedule to bring you the news, Downtown what appears to be a three headed wolf with a snake for a tail has been seen ripping apart people who attempted to save the child he was seen chasing"
>Wife comes by asks if I saw our child
>Thought she was with you?
>Nope
>Aw shit
>Looks around the house for a bit then asks one of the others beasts
>The Cerberus took her for a ride Downtown
>Starts flying Downtown.....looks and sees the havoc being wrought
>Thankfully apart from the fools who tried shit...no one else has died
>Shaking my head I go to take my daughter
>Also offer to ressurect those who died
>Weeks Later on some jokers try to sue me
>They become chow for the Cerberus and promtly forgotten

>>47769479
My fans are ussually of the demonic varriety, they are not very edgy, but love to gossip and enjoy doing their job.

The humans are the worst man, they enjoy sacrificing shit to me....its fine if its an adult human (preferably male) or if its euthanasia for someone who was going to die either way painfully.
Anything less in unnaceptable and 2edgy for me.

Some of them take to trying to do things with my style, but horribly fail.

Yeah the fans who are more like cultists are the worst.

>>47769561
>Explain how frogs are a delicacy in some parts of the world
>Flies and brings down the bird and frog
>Tonight you are eating raw frog for that

That is my punishment and I do not need to worry about the child getting sick because of it.
>>
>>47769666
Essentially, the air force is its own branch of their military. Main character transfers from the navy though, it is set during the Napoleonic wars.
>>
>>47769812
No you get two combined for getting the perk, then it gets more difficult the more systems you work together.
>>
>>47769833
>>47769848
Ah shit, I guess I had it wrong. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
>>
>>47769845
Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of.
Those were fun. I should dig my copies out of the basement.
>>
>>47769764
>>47769766
And I'm saying you're fucking retarded and don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>47769887
I'm saying it looks like you're trying to pick a fight and your counterparts shouldn't humor you.
>>
>>47769887
Okay, sure thing, Billy.
>>
>>47769839
>its fine if its an adult human (preferably male)
Huh, why's that?
>>
>>47769764
>when you need new functions get a new magic system to splice in.
>I'm not proposing you just sit on your ass, I'm proposing that you allocate your resources efficiently.
Actually listen to yourself, and try saying that again.

>>47769766
Nope, just pump in more mana.
>>
It is entirely too early in the morning for one of his tantrums.

So! What other D&D systems and products could be turned into jumps? I'd like to see an Underdark jump, personally.
>>
>>47769656
You forgot

>transmogrify the frog into their teacher.
>>
>>47769893
>>47769900
>'Humor' me
I'm right though.

You don't need to 'humor' anything, because you're wrong, I'm just stating it outright because idiots like you would never realize the error of your ways if someone like me didn't explain it to you.
>>
>>47769930
>Nope, just pump in more mana.
You DO know what "exponentially harder " means, right?

Since we're talking about global or even universe-scale reality warping here "just pump in more mana" is the magical equivalent to beating your head against a wall and hoping you'll get through if you just do it often enough.

If that's your approach you should probably pick up some warrior perks instead. The mark of a good magician is that he uses his intelligence to solve a problem, not brute forcing it.
>>
>>47769685
Whats with the dildo hair?
>>
>>47769964
Nothing, ever. D&D is garbage and belongs in the trash.
Spelljammer would be cool
>>
>>47769964
>Underdark
I'd jump that. I'd also love to see Planescape and Spelljammer jumps.
>>
>>47769475
>Mama Shinobu said to leave the offerings alone!
>She also said to stay off the roof, and keep our fox bits tucked away.
>S-so? It's uncomfortable to keep them hidden.
>And if that lady didn't want them to get eaten, she wouldn't have made them so tasty. Besides, the shrine's to Mama J anyways.
>Ok, maybe just one or two...

They ate my snacks...
>>
>>47769964
Eberron, Planescape, and Spelljammer would be awesome too.

Also, I want a Tomb of Horrors gauntlet.
>>
>>47769964
Underdark is part of FR. You can even start there. As a drow even. You can even pick being a babysitter for Drizzt as a drawback.

Personally i'm waiting for the Pathfinder jump that i'm pretty sure someone is working on, mostly for the Path of War stuff - i already have all the D&D magic (and psionics) i need.

I'd also like to see Eberron, and there's quite a few people here who'd like Spelljammer.

There are also currently no jumps in the works for Greyhawk, Mystara, Al Quadim and Rokugan afaik.
There's also the Baldur's Gate games, which are FR but not canon so could probably justify their own jumps. There was a bit of talk about that a while back.
>>
>>47769977
Do people here actually think this?
Have we really fallen so low?
>>
>>47769912
One of the many reasons is that as a general rule with many loopholes a guy will attempt to play it tough. Plus I hate dudes (and ladies who like ladies), the reason for that is that I see anyone who might like that one person who I love as a competitor to her love.

And that is unnaceptable, competition for that one companion equals me killing the other person no matter their gender, race or importance.

If the MC tried anything or looked with lust on her, I would castrate them and feed it to them, same with anyone else.

Its one of my rare principles one might say, chaotic enough not to care most of the time yet neutral enough I won't enjoy it or flaunt anything most times.

Anyway the other reason is that I got a couple allies who enjoy men, succubus more specifically of one sort or another, so I give them sexy tough guys to eat.

There was another reason but its more specific to my few morals more than anything.

>>47769981
Kek.
Its a bullet? hair though.
Or lipstick, not sure which.

>>47770007
Awww how adorable.
That J though..is giving me the creeps, is dat you anon?.
>>
File: Kon bow 2.gif (588 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
Kon bow 2.gif
588 KB, 500x289
>>47769966
Yes! That is the cherry on top that I was looking for.
>>
>>47770007
The cuteness is unbearable!
>>
>>47769964
Council of Wyrms
Mystara
Ghostwalk
Urban Arcana
Eberron
Oriental Adventures
Greyhawk
Spelljammer
Planescape
I wouldn't mind seeing some narrower jumps too, like Lords of Madness
Libris Mortis
Book of Vile Darkness
Book of Exalted Deeds
Frostburn
Sandstorm
Stormwrack
Dungeonscape
Cityscape
>>
>>47770027
>There's also the Baldur's Gate games, which are FR but not canon so could probably justify their own jumps. There was a bit of talk about that a while back.

That's just your own bias talking.

Same setting, no more jumps beyond the one.

I'd argue that since D&D is a multiverse, we shouldn't have allowed more than one D&D jump at all, but since they're on the drive, there's no getting rid of them; all the same, there will be no more jumps in that same setting.
>>
>>47770029
Well you would be better off figuring out how to make some form of infinite mana reactor first then pumping the power through your spell.

Probably lots of them really.

Any ideas? Im working on a bunch of enchanted stuff to turn different forms of energy into mana without chrimson saint myself.
>>
>>47770070
Don't respond, anon, he's just looking to start an argument.
>>
File: Kon sup.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Kon sup.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
>>47770034
I am an anon, who's name happens to start with J.
A relatively common state of being.
Then being a Jumper, the nickname just kind of makes sense.
>>
>>47770063
there is already more than one jump in the realms, there are more than one jumps in a galaxy far far away, quit kvetching.
>>
>>47769981
>>47770034
it's a golden drill pompadour
>>
>>47770063
Who died and made you King Of Anything?
>>
>>47770076
Uh huh. Sure he is. And I'm sure you'd be on the winning side of that argument, wouldn't you?
>>
>>47770027
pretty sure there is an underdark in most d&d settings, the realms underdark is merely the best known.
>>
>>47770049
>Council of Wyrms
No, jumper, you are the dragons... I could get behind that.
>>
>>47769475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKa99TrABeI
This method of bonding has been passed down the Jumper line for generations!
>>
>>47770094
It's the guy trying to pick a fight again. Just ignore anyone getting aggressive and pushy like that.
>>
>>47770096
No. There is no such thing as "winning" an argument. All who engage in such things have lost the only battle that truly matters, that being the struggle to regard our fellow men and women as beings deserving of respect and consideration despite our more petty impulses. Come, anon, let us be at peace with each other. There is no victory to be had here, only shame.
>>
>>47769964
What was the one with the floating magic eating grub monsters with the sorcerer elf who got forcibly made to use shadow magic and had the shadow weavr?
>>
>>47770120
Oh, um, shit, I know this one. Mystara, I want to say?
>>
>>47770063
>there will be no more jumps in that same setting
That's hardly for you to decide. There's plenty of settings with more than one jump (Marvel and X-men, various DC jumps, Star Wars, Star Trek). D&D is just a ruleset. There's plenty of different settings for it, some of them quite unique.

If you don't like D&D don't jump them, but if a setting or franchise has enough different timelines, canons or alternate universes to avoid overlap i say what's the harm?
More jumps are always good (as long as the quality is okay) as far as i'm concerned.

>>47770070
Alchemy from Master of Magic lets you turn gold into mana. Combine it with a Star Trek replicator or something similar for pretty much infinite mana.
Place of Power from the same lets you fuel big spells piece by piece instead of all at once, which is also useful.

>>47770120
Shadow Weave is FR.
>>
>>47770120
shadow weave? sounds like forgotten realms
>>
>>47770027
I think there's enough material to make a pure Underdark jump, though. Much in the same way there's enough Neverwinter and Baldur's Gate material to make those separate jumps.
>>
>>47770118
>>47770119
I really hate this attitude.
>>
>>47769964
Spelljammer, I need it so much.
Dragonstar too, if that counts as D&D.
>>
File: 43472124_p16.jpg (175 KB, 520x465) Image search: [Google]
43472124_p16.jpg
175 KB, 520x465
>>47769964
DnD 4e Points of Light setting.
That's all I'm really asking for.
>>
>>47770158
And you are entitled to your opinion, friend anon. That is the joy of humanity, that we each have our own unique perspective on things. We should do our best to remember that and see the beauty in others' viewpoints.
>>
>>47770144
>>there will be no more jumps in that same setting
>That's hardly for you to decide.
He's not trying to decide anything, he's starting trouble.

Notice how the threads for the last few days have been pretty quiet? I think someone just got back from their ban and they've got pent up anger to deal with.

Look through the thread and you'll see hyper aggressive needlessly baiting responses to reasonable conversations. That bait is from the same guy.

Just let him rot.
>>
File: travelerwaterfall.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
travelerwaterfall.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1080
>>47770088
Phew I was scared for a momment.
The kids should get their own shrine then.

>>47770091
Huh, would have bet on a bullet myself.

So Jumpers! How do you change mundane settings? Do you bring magic upon Earth? Highly advance technology it might as well be magic?

Pic related, I create enviroments and my plan on the parenthood jump is to give humanity more mysteries to explore and get my children on a chase all around the world.
>>
>>47770171
What do you like about Points of Light?
>>
>>47770179
Whenever possible, I massively advance aerospace technology. Everyone gets spaceships, and the infrastructure to launch them easily, and the tools to build and maintain massive orbital complexes. If there aren't at least four space colonies by the time I leave the jump, I consider it a failure.
>>
>>47770177
>I think someone just got back from their ban and they've got pent up anger to deal with.
Projecting much?
>>
>>47770144
>Alchemy from Master of Magic lets you turn gold into mana.

That could work.
>>
>>47770179
I generally just introduce some plans for eco-friendly energy generation, medical tech and similar stuff.
I also use my magic for reforestation and to clean up the environment while i'm there. Druids will be druids i guess. Otherwise i let them solve their own problems.

Magic is great, but making it generally available in a setting that has none is a recipe for trouble. The same applies to chakra , The Force or whatever other energy source you may be able to grant.
The upheaval will take a long time to settle, and in the meantime those without scruples can do a hell of a lot of damage with it, so i don't really see a benefit.
>>
>>47770185
It's pretty much the setting that got me really into the settings of DnD. It's also full of interesting lore and places to visit. I don't even know why it clicks with me. Though at the time I really was into how it handled Psionics and Magic when they made Psionics this big foreign thing. Interaction between metaphysical systems that normally never had to deal with each other before really interests me (Which is also why I'm so into jumpchain). And also despite all the bad shit happening it never fails to be an endless sea of positive vibes and adventure.

I'm now desiring to go back and freshen up on that setting. I doubt I have the skills to do a jump that does it justice. But I'd certainly love to help as best I can should anyone desire to do such a jump.
>>
Jumpers!

What are some multi-jump projects that you worked on or are still working on?

A horrifying combination of nanotech, biotech, and magitech to create the ULTIMATE MACHINE. Though I don't know what the machine should actually do, I just want to try. May it not blow up in my face.
>>
>>47770144
I wonder how much energy a replicator takes to run? Because I'm going to need like half a planets worth of replicators.
>>
>>47770168
wether it counts as D&D or not, it counts as a viable jump.
>>
File: 800.jpg (127 KB, 588x430) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
127 KB, 588x430
>>47769479
>implying I have fans

You're a funny guy, ya know that?

>>47769475
I was lucky enough to take it early, so Little Severus only had Pokemon and Sekirei genes to contend with. Still, Shed Skin has probably been rather nice to him, even with his Seviper form probably only being Level 1.

He decided not to come with. I have to respect that decision. He's his own man now, and I'm just glad he came out better than I did growing up.

Gonna make for an odd family reunion post-Spark, though.
>>
>>47770212
He's the same guy as always that accuses everyone he disagrees with of being the same shitposter while spamming 'let him rot' and 'don't respond' when most of them aren't shitposters or are shitposters but pretty clearly not the same person.

He'll flood the thread with accusations and cyclical reasoning to justify his position and is pretty bad himself about shitposting, so I wouldn't doubt if he really is projecting.
>>
>>47770213
It's a great jump for magic users. The ability to project spells globally (and cast spells with global effects), good perks that boost all magic with a specific theme, crafting perks, etc.
It's a prime target for Conjoined Conjures for me.

It also lets you get mana from worship. Combine that with Respect of the Divine from Spice & Wolf and some of the God-King stuff from Civilization and you can get a whole lot of mana.
Do it in a spacefaring setting and you can pretty much set yourself up as the new god emperor/empress of whatever.
>>
>>47770245
The culmination and distillation of a whole bunch of summoning magic, perks, items and teaching abilities to create the BOOK OF CALLING FORTH.

It's no digital Pun-Pun, but handing it off to any smuck on the street gets you a Sorceror Supreme nine times out of ten. The only problem then comes from dealing with the delusions of godhood they get.
>>
>>47770245
I built an ark from halo only bigger then assembled it piece by piece inside the scp time door with alterations like enginrs jhovian cannon turrets and adjustable hot spring. Plus the option to close up like a flower. Then imported it as a ship to yoho on.
>>
>>47770245
I'm building a solar system. It's a tiny one, admittedly, but it is a functioning solar system.The star's a brown dwarf that's had its luminosity artificially boosted to main sequence levels, while the planets are each about the size of Earth's moon with a core of hyper-dense matter to give Earth-like gravity levels.
>>
Question about the Naruto jump, if you had the sharingan (Indra's bloodline) and either Senju or Uzumaki (Asura's bloodline) wouldn't you awaken the rinnegan regardless of if you had bought it or not?
>>
>>47770273
That explains all of emps bling.

Now I just need a way to wirelessly convey mana between the inside of my scp door and the outside into a focal point.
>>
>>47770312
Nope. The Rinnegan requires not just that you mix Indra and Asura's bloodlines but also their chakra. You're not going to get that without either paying for it or figuring out how Madara stole Hashirama's chakra and doing it to both Naruto and Sasuke.
>>
>>47770245
Multi-nanite hive.
Its a hive composed of varrious kinds of nanites.
Its purpose a fun secret, more often than not I create scenarios in which they attempt to fight each other or have an AI fight using the nanites as its metaphorical limbs.

Gathering varrious species of bees and any sort of animal you could call a Dire or interesting sub-species of the main species.

Also more stuff.

But yeah I mostly collect things (Nanites,Bees and more).
The Warehouse makes people such hoarders.
Until they figure out how to partially sidestep it.

>>47770279
The smarts one get stronger.
But its those who are either wise or cunning know the Creator is either around or that someone stronger might exist.

Hm I like it though.

>>47770294
Huh cool.

>>47770307
Oi oi oi.
How the hell?!
Microverse battery?
>>
>>47770348
>how Madara stole Hashirama's chakra
He bit a piece of him off and later implanted it in his own body, it was straight up plug and play biology.
>>
>>47770350
>Microverse battery?
Rick and Morty.
>>
>>47770245
My ongoing jump project is filling the jawning pit of emptyness that is my warehouse. It's just so big so i've become something of a packrat.
There's my spaceship collection, a few shipping containers full of assorted gems, a little shrine for every jump i've been in with pictures of friends and mementos, my weapon collection, armor collection, a garden, swimming pool, my droid army...

And it's still more empty space than filled, and that's without counting the basement.
I'm just glad i have Requip so i don't have to go looking for stuff when i need something.

>>47770248
Jump SW Clone Wars and get Droids with Lightsabers. Power your replicators with the Force.
Supreme Commander is also great for massive infrastructure projects of any kind and it has mass fabricators.

Not that you should need that much. A cubic metre of solid gold weighs a little more than 19 tons after all if i got my math right. That stuff is heavy.
On the positive side that means you can store a whole lot of it in your warehouse for when you need a manaboost.
>>
>>47770348
Actually it is, neither Madara or Hashirama had any special six paths chakra, it is really just the mix of the bloodlines. To use the manga's way of saying it Indra had the sage's eyes and Asura had his body, when these two are brought back together the rinnegan appears.
>>
>>47770350
>Oi oi oi.
>How the hell?!
>Microverse battery?
No. I described this a few threads back, but it's possible to get a Companion whose mass is somewhere around 307 times the mass of Jupiter. Give them Omega-level Self-Molecular Control from the X-Men Movies jump and I can reshape them into a small but functioning solar system.
>>
>>47770380
Yeah I was going to use supreme commander along with nanotes to keep degredation from setting in. Couple that with making the replicators into dumb ai droids and figuring out how to make that wireless mana transmitter and then close the time door should net me endless mana stream via my warehouse or focus item.

Eh I got some engineering kinks to work out.
>>
>>47770370
I think it was probably a bit more complicated than that, or else Orochimaru's attempts to do the same wouldn't have ended in death for his test subjects.

>>47770385
No, they each have half of the Six Paths Chakra. They're the reincarnations of Hagoromo's sons, they have their chakra within them.
>>
File: 1453675699337.png (3 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453675699337.png
3 KB, 800x600
>>47770245
The thaumaturgical theory of everything.
>>
>>47770404
It did work for Orichimaru's test subjects. . . it was just to much for them and they died, the only survivor had the wood style.
>>
>>47770405
Teach me oh mighty sage.
>>
>>47770420
That's the same thing as it failing. A transplant that's rejected so violently that the transplantee dies from it is a failed transplant.
>>
>>47770394
>somewhere around 307 times the mass of Jupiter

That sounds really impractical and liable to cause body image issues. Also how?
>>
>>47770404
Then why did the sage have to give his chakra to Naruto and Sasuke at all? They were also reincarnations of the Asura and Indra but they were missing the biology. Also the entire Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki clans have the sages chakra to some extent.
>>
>>47770446
Reincarnation I believe has everything to do with spirit rather than biology.
>>
>>47770446
To give them the other halves that each one lacked.
>>
>>47770446
Because naruto is a shitty and inconsistant show?
>>
>>47770433
It failed overall but it did successfully grant the power, the power did kill most of them since it wasn't theirs naturally but that wouldn't be an issue for someone who had the bloodlines naturally.
>>
File: telvanni.jpg (191 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
telvanni.jpg
191 KB, 1024x686
>>47770421
You expect me to share my magical knowledge? What a S'wit!
>>
>>47770433
You're missing his point that a person with wood style could survive the transplant.
>>
Where can I get me some of that rune and ritual magic? I want to draw magic circles.
>>
>>47770463
>>47770466
What does any of that have to do with stealing the Asura/Indra chakra? Transplanting Hashirama's cells was just a shortcut for transplanting the Asura chakra. But Hashirama's cells don't have Asura chakra in them anymore, that's in Naruto now. So the fact that you can survive having the wood release transplanted into you has nothing to do with whether you can survive getting his cells transplanted into you.
>>
>>47770464
We exist in seperate multiverses master sage and the only possible way to interact is via this "board" provided by the lady. May she ever be entertained and may my actions never call down her wrath.
>>
>>47770404
I don't think it was more complex than that for him, I think he was just compatible.
>>
>>47770493
Dresden.
>>
>>47770245
I've got an artificial planet. It's about the size of Mercury on the surface, through it's space-warped on the inside to be dozen of times that volume. It produces more energy than a dozen stars just to fuel its internal workings.

Thanks to SupCom, it's basically a forgeworld+++ too, able to crank out entire worldships or massive fleets of drone warships.

And with Transformers and SupCom's transformation options, along with Sins of a Solar Empire to strip down entire planets... It has become Unicron 2.0

I also have an entire biosphere of mecha-life based on Zoids living on the surface, and a few orbitals and constellations around it.

And with Captain Planet, I became a Planet Spirit of Metal, Electricity, and Curiosity. Now the core of it is my sanctum.
>>
This brings to mind that the Uzumaki clan should fulfill the same requirements for getting the Rinnegan as the Senju, it should be Indra and Asura's bloodlines that are required to buy it rather than Sharingan and Senju.
>>
>>47770493
Overlord
>>
>>47770521
Where do the Kaguya fit into this? They're also a descended bloodline.
>>
>>47765976
Kingdom Hearts
> Age: 21 [Rolled7]
> Location: Traverse Town [Rolled8]
> Race: Nobody [-600CP]
> Tema Del Jumper [Get a Freebie!]
> Tema Di Mondi [Get a Freebie!]
> JRPG Style [Get a Freebie!]
> A Heart To Call My Own [-300CP]
> Magical Potential [Get a Freebie!]
> Hit It! [Get a Freebie!]
> Your Summer Vacation is Finally Over [-200CP]
> Hazy Reflection [Get a Freebie!]
> Empty Mirror [-200CP]
> Aspect of Oblivion: Flowers [Get a Freebie!]
> Absent Silhouette [Get a Freebie!]
> Corridors of Darkness [Get a Freebie!]
> Façade [-100CP]
> You Are Nobody [Get a Freebie!]
> Nomura Brand Outfit [Get a Freebie!]
> Paopu Fruit Seeds [-50MO]
> Unlimited Sea Salt Ice Cream [Get a Freebie!]
> Moogle Badge [-50MO]
> Elixer [-100MO]
> Black Coat [-100MO]
> Heart Extraction Device [-200MO]
> Red Staff [-100MO]
> Dream Sword [-100MO]
> Trinity [Get a Freebie!]
> Memories [Get a Freebie!]
> Critical Mode [+400CP]
> Empty [Get a Freebie?]

Wow, an 8? I can't pass this chance up.
I'll get to Sora before Squall. I'm sure I can explain things MUCH better than him.
Much better for me, anyway.

Anyway, research, keyblades, hearts, yaddayadda.
I'll probably collect blood samples (or, failing that, hair/skin/saliva samples) from just about anyone I "befriend". I'm sure I can do something "interesting" with those.
"Quotation Marks."
Anywho, I'll likely join Org 13 when Roxas shows up. And then collect all new samples and research.
>>
>>47770516
SupCom? What's that?
>>
File: seer.png (15 KB, 160x190) Image search: [Google]
seer.png
15 KB, 160x190
>>47770577
Hazy Reflection: "Seer"
> Nothingness Physiology [Get a Freebie!]
> Size: Small [+1HP]
> Distortion* [Get a Freebie!]
> Warp* [-3HP]
> Air Walking* [Get a Freebie!]
> Teleportation* [-3HP]
> Solid Sea* [-3HP]
> Nobody Was KungFu Fighting [Get a Freebie!]
> Shield [Get a Freebie!]
> Melee Element: Flowers [-2HP]
> Ranged Element: Flowers [Get a Freebie!]
> Magic: Cure [-1HP]
> Magic: Reflect [-1HP]
> Durability: "Heaps of Punishment" [-2HP]
> Speed Boost: "Really, Really Fast" [-1HP]
> A seer. A high-ranking Nobody. With defensive and curative magic, it excels at maintaining its own existence. It attacks with a flurry of razor sharp lycoris petals.

Seers are thought to know what the future holds, possibly because they read ahead in the plot. They are also a Final Fantasy class, focused around healing.
In Kingdom Hearts, flowers are associated with healing, and flowers bloom each time a healing spell is cast. Marluxia, the member of Organization XIII who associates with flowers as his element, takes this motif in the opposite direction and leans heavily on elements of death.
The Lycoris, or Red Spider Lily, is said to bloom when two people see each other who will never meet again. They can symbolize memories, abandonment, loss, and even death. While vibrant in colour, the bulb - the most central part of the flower - is actually poisonous.

Anyway they attack with magic and distort their pom poms to make shields.

SYMBOLISM!
>>
>>47770521
They're from the other side of the family. Uzumaki, Senju and Uchiha are from Hagoromo's descendants, Kaguya and Hyuuga are from Hamura's descendants. So their chakra would contribute towards making a Tenseigan, not a Rinnegan.
>>
>>47770380
Are you the guy that thinks there warehouse is 27 square km's? You did your math seriously wrong if you only have free space and the basement from Sims.

Also the loft is so you can stack things like the medbay or house on top of each other so they don't take up as much room. It isn't a second purchase of free space.

If you're someone else sorry for throwing all this at you.
>>
>>47770591
Supreme Commander. It's has awesome mass-production stuff, and you can import pretty much any vehicle as your command unit.
>>
>>47770596
>Tenseigan
What is that? How does it stack against rinnegan?
>>
>>47770545
They could be descendants of one of the sage's kids in which case yes they should fulfill one of the requirements but it is possible they are Hamura's (her other son) decendent rather than the sage's.
>>
>>47770545
They are also the most side lined of the bloodlines, without any know relation to the fancy eyes.
>>
File: pepsi_gravitational_field.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
pepsi_gravitational_field.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47770505
Fine, but I can only start you down the path. You must walk it yourself.
>>
>>47770596
Did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
Jumpchain, I have a question; how screwed am I if I take Mistborn as my first jump?
>>
File: welcome to World 8.gif (287 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
welcome to World 8.gif
287 KB, 500x375
>>47770638
>>
>>47770638
Prepare thy lube. . .
Or hide and hope that you don't butterfly the defeat of the big bad.
>>
>>47770616
Isn't it that sword from Inuyasha?
>>
File: 1423801155482.gif (108 KB, 493x367) Image search: [Google]
1423801155482.gif
108 KB, 493x367
>>47770638
>>
File: 1465878070817.jpg (76 KB, 1200x958) Image search: [Google]
1465878070817.jpg
76 KB, 1200x958
OK After nearly fucking up repeatedly. I finally can post the as of now last WIP for this thing.P-pls be gentle.

http://pastebin.com/JRSQtzG3

So far I corrected a good chunk of this jump thanks to the valiant efforts of Stupid_Dog to fix this idiot dragon of his terribly obvious mistakes.
>>
>>47770648
>>47770664
>>47770675

Horrible idea, very much noted. Didn't stop the dice gods from sending me there, but at least now I can shout at the sky in frustration.

Besides, I kind of like the idea of a jumper who gets most of his power form all the jangley crap he has to tote around on his arms and hands.
>>
>>47770638
As long as you avoid antagonizing any BS tier loonies it should be no more of a dangerous first jump than a world full of supernatural monsters under the control of extremely irresponsible children.
>>
>>47770179
>The kids should get their own shrine then.
When they've earned it.
I was planning on having a karaoke party on their thirteenth, where they would sing their first shrines into existence. But Ai (>>47770007 bottom right) isn't really comfortable with her reyvateil abilities yet.
She's quiet and shy, but is very good with fuinjutsu, and Okami brush techniques.
I might just throw FMA alchemy into their curriculum, and tell them they need to make the shrines through some artistic endeavor.
Akane (top) will probably sing, but Midori (left) is going to take that as "Martial Artistic Endeavor."
What could possibly go wrong?
No, they definitely are not the Power Puff Girls. Why are you asking?[?spoiler]
>>
>>47770633
Yes. Meant to reply to >>47770545. Silly me.

>>47770616
It's from one of the movies, but unlike most of them Naruto The Last is cannon. It's the other half of the full power of the God-Tree. Bit of a pun there, together with the Rinnegan you've got "Rinne Tensei", "samsara". Its capabilities aren't clear, the villain who has it doesn't have too much screen time compared to the three-hundred plus chapters Pain, Obito and Madara had to show off the Rinnegan. But its known powers are gravity manipulation similar to the Rinnegan's Deva path, powerful sensory abilities, a chakra cloak like Naruto has thanks to Kurama, and the ability to use the Truth-Seeking Balls. It might have other powers, it's not clear. Though the powers it's confirmed to have are enough to cut the moon in half, Toneri does that at one point.

>>47770673
No, that's the Tenseiga. One letter off, your confusion is understandable.
>>
>>47770692
*from

Ah, all-nighters and typos go together so very, very well, don't you think?
>>
>>47770697
I wonder how well bone singer from the Eldar jump and reyvatel song magic go together.
>>
File: Handy flame.jpg (158 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Handy flame.jpg
158 KB, 450x450
>>47770697
Well, that post could have gone better.
I'd blame the phone, but honestly, the forgotten pic and weird spoilers are entirely my fault.
>>
>>47770629
What is this
>>
>>47770692
Just be careful. If you don't pierce your flesh with the jangly crap an Allomancer can toss you around with it, and if you do then Ruin can manipulate your mind. Ferruchemists kind of get a raw deal.
>>
>>47770683
I should come into this setting with dragonslayer.
>>
>>47770692
Become a compounder and keep your head down.
>>
>>47769964
Eberron, straight up.

I've been running a game-ish thing in it. I love the setting, but GOD DAMN do I wish I could grok it more...
(I have a bad habit of not being able to read and understand the entirety of a setting to be honest)
I wouldn't mind a Gamma World or (and this isn't dnd but it is a tabletop settiing) Land of 1000 Towers(also known as Anomalous Subsurface Environment) Jump either
>>
File: Teafox ninefluff.jpg (95 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
Teafox ninefluff.jpg
95 KB, 500x690
>>47770721
I dunno, but Imma do it anyways.
>>
>>47770694
Isn't Pokemon actually a pretty dangerous place to go to as your first jump?
>>
File: 38iYgTP.gif (2 MB, 390x271) Image search: [Google]
38iYgTP.gif
2 MB, 390x271
>>47770245
...in all honesty my entire arc right now of like.
30 jumps
is to get the most pimped out mecha I possibly can
For no good reason other than I /really/ want the most pimped out mecha I possibly can
this is...really in-character of my jumper too, he cares WAY too much about having cool and unique and neat stuff rather than stomping the setting, he's always been more survival-minded. The only reason he can 'stomp' most of the time is super competent waifu squadron and overflowing magic.
>>
>>47770683
>Inner Peace
Could we get some more detail on how strong this magic is? It goes to great lengths to tell us how awesome it is but never actually what it can do. The general perks down the bottom are a great example of telling us what the perks give us though.

>My Love is Stronger
This is a bit too vague as is. What exactly does it do in terms of making you hard to stop? Durability boosts? Willpower boosts?

>Cutting Ties
This is too strong by far. It's better then most of the 600cp capstones. You need a serious rebalance of this one.
>>
>>47770776
That's a perfectly respectable goal, Digger. Having the best mecha is something any decent person could get behind.
>>
>>47770755
Children regularly hang around in the woods and travel the world without dying.
>>
>>47770755
Only REALLY depends on how you play the world, to be honest.
If you play it as depicted in the games and anime it's...not safe exactly but then again the jump also gives you above and beyond what it takes to survive those.
If you play it by the manga then you'd maybe NEED some of the capstones to survive but
I imagine Savant+a Gun is a good enough purchase to get you along, with maybe the super buff perk and combat reflexes
For what it's worth I don't think QS intended it to be Mangaverse but if you wanna run it as a deathworld you can
>>
>>47770755
>>47770808
Perhaps the lack of danger despite how dangerous it should logically be is a feature of the setting?
>>
>>47770800

Hell yeah.
It helps that it'd actually probably be practical by the end of it, my only debate right now is if I should turn Chang'e into a companion via ALICE or not
If I do then I'm gonna have to be hard pressed to not end up having an almost permanently full slot.
I may have to somehow get her a human form too, so that'd...be interesting.
if my mecha ends up being my waifu i'm gonna fucking cry
>>
>>47770607
Not him, but i'm european too so i did the math myself. Warehouse with free space is "only" about 7,4 square km.
Not quite enough to park your Light of Terra but it's still plenty big.

There's also plenty of space expansion options you pick up anyway as a jumper (like Harry Potter magic) so i didn't see a reason to buy loft or a basement.
>>
>>47769981
It is quite clearly bread.
>>
File: 1432775389689.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432775389689.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>47770810
>Mangaverse Pokemon
Nope, no, not happening.
>>
>>47770854
What's wrong with mangaverse?
>>
>>47770871
It's edgy.
>>
>>47770834
Why? ALICE is best girl. She'd make a great waifu.
>>
>>47770854
I wasn't even aware there was a Pokemon manga.
>>
>>47770834
>Awesome Mecha, not a waifu
Fuck off
>>
File: Arbok.png (248 KB, 689x512) Image search: [Google]
Arbok.png
248 KB, 689x512
>>47770888
and the Arbok lived apparently after that
>>
>>47770871
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Thu-Fi-Zer
>>
>>47770736
Brutal anon. Just brutal.

>>47770785
Thanks for the critique
I'm thinking of a way to nerf Cutting ties appropriately but my brain's mostly blanking as to how. If you have any suggestions as to how I'm all ears.
>>
File: lanceitsinsane.png (131 KB, 426x276) Image search: [Google]
lanceitsinsane.png
131 KB, 426x276
>>47770871
It gets pretty edgy, some of the Elites/Gym Leaders are bugfuck jRPG villain levels of insane, and they flatten a couple regions.

Manga Shonen. Y'know?
>>
>>47770948
Bullshit it was decapitated! Or could this be a canon example of Pokemon being unable to die, only KO'd.
>>
>>47770834
if it helps... chicks dig giant robots
>>
File: PokeYes.jpg (60 KB, 590x500) Image search: [Google]
PokeYes.jpg
60 KB, 590x500
>>47770888
>>47770948
>>47770967
Counter argument.
>>
>>47770900
>>47770920
It's gonna get ridiculous at some point
that EVERY piece of my equipment becomes a waifu!
Demon Weapon waifu!
Mecha Waifu!
Hell,the only thing preventing my CLOTHES being a waifu is that there's no option to import a companion as a kamui and even then I could theoretically get one who's femme/gets a femme personality if I take the one offered in-jump!
I'd rather not be possibly fucking my entire arsenal!
...actually now that I think about it
..heh
arsenal..
>>
>>47770973
Well, a severed snake's head can survive on its own for a couple of minutes. Combine that with Pokemon durability and I can see it living long enough to be recalled to a Pokeball and taken to a Pokecenter for healing.
>>
>>47770986
My ability to translate Japanese names is almost nonexistent, but is that Misty?
>>
>>47770991
Once you step on the path of the waifu you can never escape, everyone and everything you travel with shall become a waifu, you cannot escape.
>>
>>47770991
Look at this joker, doesn't want a harem made out of his wardrobe. What a chump.
>>
>>47771011
Yes.
>>
File: disappoint.png (261 KB, 824x560) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
261 KB, 824x560
>>47765976
Drawbacks: Empty, They Come, Nomura School of Art and Design, Kupo, Critical Mode, Finding Your Light, Ghost Town (2200)

Rolled Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden)

Nobody, Age 22 (1600)

Team Del Jumper (Free)
Tema Di Mondi (Free)
Magical Potential (Free)
Hit It! (Free)
Hazy Reflection (Free)
-Medium (Free)
-Speed BoostX3 (12)
-DurabilityX3 (9)
-Warp (6)
-Solid Sea (3)
-Nobody Was Kung-Fu Fighting (Free)
-Teleportation (0)

Absent Silhouette (Free)
Corridors of Darkness (Free)
Aspect of Oblivion: Light (Free)
Enter the Void (1300)
Light My Way (700)
You Are Nobody (Free)
Black Coat (600)
A Heart to Call My Own (300)
Nomura Brand Outfit (Free)
Unlimited Sea Salt Ice Cream (Free)

Huh.

You would think that being stripped of all newfound to be replaced with aching oblivion would be agonising, kupo. But-after having to betray everything we believed in to uphold everything we live to protect in the New World of Darkness, kupo? After the Crawling Chaos taunted us with its' approval?

It's honestly kind of refreshing, in a brutally honest way. Like a cold shower after a bad acid trip. Cloud says we'll get used to it, kupo.

And to top it all-we seem to have a Heart. Whose is it? We're a Nobody, so it clearly can't be ours-and yet here it is, somehow bound to us against all logic and reason.

(1/2)
>>
File: kasumi.jpg (92 KB, 714x1024) Image search: [Google]
kasumi.jpg
92 KB, 714x1024
>>47771011
Yes, Kasumi is Misty. She's uh, a little bit more developed in that manga.
>>
>>47770991
>femme
This word makes me sick, as do you for using it.
>>
>>47770991
You could also import a companion into Undertale as ghosts, getting them an imported armor as their body or something...
>>
>>47771034
There are several different pokemon mangas too boot
>>
>>47770991
If there is ever a jump in the By the Book setting there is a character with the power to turn anyone and anything into an attractive woman, even if it wouldn't be a jump option it should be copy/steal-able.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254 KB, 610x520) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254 KB, 610x520
>>47771030
My Friends By My Side (0):
-Elodie, Wielder, human, Choose Wisely (Free), Dive Into The Heart (Free), Light My Way (300), Keyblade (0)
-Miyako, Wielder, human, Choose Wisely (Free), Dive Into The Heart (Free), Your Adventure Begins At Dawn (500), Reaction Commands (300), Keyblade (0)
-Brigid, Wielder, human, Choose Wisely (Free), Dive Into THe Heart (Free), Your Adventure Begins At Midday (500), Last Chance (300), Keyblade (0)
-Daedalus, Merchant, human, I Live To Sell (Free), Supply and Demand (Free), Crystal Concepts (500), Chip and Dale's Protege (300), Master Synthecist (0)
-Astrid, Magician, human, Protect the World Border (Free), MP Rage (Free), Cosmic Arts (450), The Sorcerer's Apprentice (300), Maniacal Magical Mixes (0)
-Amane, Magician, human, Protect the World Border (Free), MP Rage (Free), MP Haste (500), Barrier (300), Maniacal Magical Mixes (0)
-Alice, Local Hero, human, The Best Defence (Free), Glide (Free), Come On and Smile (500), Our Hearts Are Connected (400), Team Diagnostics (300), Limit Break (0)
-Cloud of Darkness, Nobody, Hazy Reflection (Free), Absent Silhouette (Free), Corridors of Darkness (Free), Aspect of Oblivion: Nothing (Free), You Are Nobody (Free), End of Day (500), Empty Hearts (450), The Summons That Never Were (350), Fortress of Nothingness (250), World of Nothingness (0)
-Huge (12)
-Speed BoostX3 (9)
-DurabilityX3 (6)
-Solid Sea (3)
-Nobody Was Kung-Fu Fighting (Free)
-Teleportation (0)

Our resident keyblade wielders want us to join up with the protagonists. We know it's a ploy, but for once we don't care. We don't even know what's going on here, and we've got a lot to think about.

For one thing, we can't seem to assume our shadow-gimp form. And yet...what is this feeling? This energy that somehow maintains our human forms.

So this is the power of Light. Not bad at all, kupo.

Also someone said Donald Duck might be the herald of Azathoth. It's probably just a tall tale but it can't hurt to check.
>>
>>47771058
I need that.
>>
>>47771080
Rainmaker power in PS238? You could even customize it to work however you want.
>>
File: Kairos Jump By SpyroAnon.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kairos Jump By SpyroAnon.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47770785
Thanks to stupid dogs wonderful help. I believe I've found a suitable fix to such a perk.
I've addressed everything you mentioned anon. Hopefully it's more appropriate. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>47771080
He turned a lumberjack, a goat, a mouse, and a tree all into hot busty women.
>>
>>47771105
>>47771138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPleY9fh3YE
>>
File: what's going on in this threa-.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
what's going on in this threa-.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>47771138
>>
>>47769443
Everytime I'm on here I scroll past this thread, every time!

And each time, I tell myself, I say: "Anon, one day you're gonna sit down and figure out just what in the great green earth that thread is. You're gonna sit down, and you're gonna read. You're going to comprehend, and understand. Then, it'll all make sense."

But until then, the mystery remains resolute and constant. And today is not that day.
>>
>>47770245
I got a few.
One is trying to make a machine filled with a perfect life liquid and a lot of nanomachines. Its purpose is to allow the ultimate control of bioogy and DNA, it scans whatever biological stuff is in their and fabricates its components from the many amino acids and proteins that are scatered throughout the liquid. It would also be empowered by magic and other stuff in order to actually create a conciousness. This is how I plan to create things like DC martians, or modify my companions structure to strengthen their bones and envigorate them with crazy improvement in terms of biology, and the nanoswarm handles the cybernetics. "The Crucible" is it's name.

I also have an ongoing project to create a psuedo Gate of Babylon to store all my magical missiles and gear to pull off item spam level feats, using Overlord Level 100 magic, magic manipulation from Demon king, and reverse engineered into magic pocket dimension tech. I'll call it the "The Archive"
>>
>>47771179
It's an interconnected series of CYOAs.
>>
File: laughing kira.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
laughing kira.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>47771179
Anon, there's one thing you need to understand.

We don't really know what this thread is, either. Not really.

Welcome to Hell, we're all mad here.
>>
>>47771125
Blubbio my good loldrgman.
>>
>>47771179
Run. While you still can.
>>
>>47771162
It is from a D&D webcomic that has a fairly high level of fanservice, one of the biggest examples of that fanservice is when the MC finally gets some control over a strange power he has and rather than using it for something practical he immediately creates a spell that turns everything/everyone hit by it into a woman.
>>
Thread, what would you like to see more of this week? Writefaggotry, Boktai, or Tales of Phantasia? BBS will wait, atm.
>>
>>47771125
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47771015
>>47771016
>>47771043

Now that I said it out loud, actually, this is an awesome idea.To be honest there's not much else to spend on points in universal century, Chang'e was a FMP mech with the Willpower engine thing, and she's already been through Zoids(I may or may not have just stuck bunny ears and such on it because the 'animal form' only thing really got to me. It's not like making stuff into animals is out of FMP's range anyways, wasn't there a bit where the arm-slaves were basically some sort of stuffed animal in looks) and Macross(...to be honest i didn't even get weapons there, I just kitted her out with the greatest sound systems CP could buy.) as well as going AC technician in armored core so the weaponry is already pretty on-par if not excelling.
It helps that I'm doing Laplace's Victory so I have good head start on Mr. Ray "My Gun is a battleship cannon" Amuro
So...yeah, Alice is already purchased.

1500/1500( Laplace's Victory +200, Zeon Rising +300)
START: Laplace Treaty
Newtype(200)

Perks: Understanding(300), Flash of Insight(100)

Companion Import:
'Lalah Sune' (300)

Mobile Suit:
Import Chang'e(50)
Vulans(0)
Beam Saber(0)
ALICE(400)
Funnels(150) = x 9

pic related, I'm using it as the profile pic for my newtype companion!
I believe she's from Harlock?
I might be wrong.
She's damn cute though, and fits the Gundam style in terms of clothing choice anyways...At least she doesn't seem like she'd be out of place.

>>47771036
My verbage offends. Gomenesai, fampai-kun~
>>
>>47771293
Phantasia.
>>
>>47771306
Space Battleship Yamato, not Harlock. Still a Leiji Matsumoto work, though, so your confusion is understandable.
>>
>>47771278
Seems practical to me.
>>
>>47771364
Considering that the same power allowed him to roll a fragment of a god in an earlier chapter it is kind of a waste.
>>
>>47771293
Boktai or BBS.
>>
>>47771397
Sometimes a cat is not good enough.
>>
>>47771278
Link?
>>
Wasn't able to post this last thread because it archived on me. But I thought it would really be an eye opener to those that are thinking about grabbing scp-914.
Yeah, wanted to post this about SCP-914 in the thread but it got archived before I could post, and I found it quite interesting.

Let it be known the foundation put a P90 in at "Fine" and got a P90 that not only no longer require ammunition, it alsp fired compressed air at 43 Billion Gigapascal's which is roughly 43 Exapascals. Now let me put this into perspective, the suns core is about .025 Exapascals. Also at a mere 69 Gigapascal's you have the pressure of the strongest water jet pressure attained in lab to date, which is around 10,000,000 psi. And 96 Gigapascals is when metallic oxygen forms.
Those are all a fucking fraction of what this weapon puts out. In fact, if your really, really careful, throw this weapon back in at Fine, and see what happens.I'd wonder if the hyperbolic evolutionary chamber from Evo would be a good place to put this, since theres no lasting consequences there even up to your own death.
>>
>>47771441
>Here is the first page.

http://bythebook.smackjeeves.com/comics/1153963/start/
>>
>>47771455
The bottom half of the first paragraph was a copy paste error. Excuse my typo. Mobile is suffering
>>
>>47771441
>>47771460
It is about a bunch of dungeon monsters who get their hands on "Adventurers Handbook version 3.5" and decide to leave the dungeon to become adventurers.
>>
>>47771455
Yeah, the Fine and Very Fine settings are dangerous. The chances of making a doomsday device by accident are very high.
>>
>>47771293
Boktai
>>
Hey /jc/, help me out here.

Crimson Saint has the tech/magic parity thing, and I was wondering how that would work/translate with conceptual bullshit.
>>
File: song tower.jpg (344 KB, 523x3500) Image search: [Google]
song tower.jpg
344 KB, 523x3500
>>47771589
Like this.
>>
>>47771589
How are you going about said conceptual bullshit?
>>
>>47771589
It would let you make conceptual tech. What about this is difficult to understand? Instead of manipulating concepts with magic you'd manipulate them with technology. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
>>
>>47771625
The tuba always makes me smile.
>>
>>47771632
But that's what I don't get.
>>
>>47771635
If I remember right, it wasn't even an original part of the tower, Shurelia just stapled it up there to limit Song Science access to the tower down to her invention of Alchemy so the whole Mir thing didn't happen again.
>>
>>47771648
What about it don't you get? If you can understand a spell that can manipulate a concept, why couldn't a piece of technology?
>>
>>47771648
The end result will only do what the original spell did by default. CS just allows you to tinker and mass produce stuff so mages can into tech and artificers can into magic.
>>
Is there a setting (not a general/generic power perk) where I can pick up blue/frost fire? That is, a flame that's cold, even freezing and the power to manipulate it.

Somewhere that I can pick up hot ice would be nice too, but I've only seen that like once in any media I've consumed.
>>
>>47771697
I vaguely recall there being something like that in Majora's Mask, so maybe Legend of Zelda?
>>
>>47771697
Ok heres what you do, go to smite and pick a theme for your magic. Do this twice. Once for colored flames the second time for ice.

Then ise temperature control spells or fireballs or ice spells with these themes.

Or use discworld magic.
>>
>>47771718
Zelda has blue fire, but not the power to manipulate it.

>>47771736
>not a general/generic power perk
>>
>>47771745
I did say discworld. If you can't accept ways to shoehorn your special snowflake magic then don't expect there to always be a perfect ready made perk for everything you want either.
>>
>>47771757
I don't know anything about Discworld. You'd have to give me examples of them doing such things there and how.
>>
>>47771697
>Help me I don't want to do any work.

Seriously guy just theme some temperature control spells. Discworld magic has this exact thing because everything is donut shaped including time and temperature.
>>
>>47771765
Step 1: be a wizard
Step 2: make magic fire
>>
>>47771797
Can wizards make fire that is pretzels? You're not explaining to me the mechanics and possibilities, not every magic system can just MAKE anything you want.
>>
File: take over.gif (991 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
take over.gif
991 KB, 500x259
So I just rolled Take Over: Satan Soul in the Fairy Tail jump. I never read the manga, I have however read the wiki on the magic, but are there some awesome uses for this magic in or out of jump that I might not know about?
>>
>>47771814
>Can wizards make fire that is pretzels?
Literally yes do some of your own homework here.
>>
>>47771838
If you don't want to help me, why are you answering a question? That's the entire point of an answer.
>>
Would Korra/Aang be able to use specialized bending types such as lavabending? Would I be able to use it if I companion one of them and got them to give me their bending with Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>47771826
Take it, go to shin megami and become a bel, get an army and demon mode along with every demon you kill. Become the demiurge.
>>
>>47771826
Eat demons, get fukhuge

I suggest hitting up Demons Souls first.
>>
>>47771846
Most of them, yeah. Lightning and metalbending for sure. Bloodbending and lavabending might require unique factors, though. We've never seen an avatar try to use those, we can't say if they have access to them.
>>
>>47771845
The answer to any question that includes the phrase "can a wizard do x" is yes, a powerful and creative enough wizard can do literally anything.
>>
>>47771845
Because when the other people gave you an answer you got pissy because you wanted some specific other answer.
>>
>>47771880
Roku was the first character in the series to use lavabending.
>>
>>47771888
I didn't get pissy, I pointed out that they were ignoring the part of my post that said I didn't want generic power perks.
>>
File: panic.png (301 KB, 553x537) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
301 KB, 553x537
>>47771125
Something's amiss.

It's the end of the jump. That anti-spiral form of mine should be restored by now. Sure, perhaps my decision to become an identity-neutured husk was, in retrospect, a bit of an oversight but now that it's over why can't I create a thoughtform out of absolute despair like usual?! I can still feel the power but it's just not working like how I remember them! This is absurd, I'm the same as I've always-

-I.

...I.

I.

Oh. Shit.

JUMPCHAN WE HAVE A PROBLEM (1400)

Drop-In, Age 29

Reassuring (Free?!)
Wanderer (1300)
Fatherly Intuition (1100)
Inner Peace (800)
Might and Magic (400)
Throne of Kings (300)
Queen's Bathroom (200)
Tapestry (150)
Lantern of Binding (100)
Ornate Jewelry (50)
Dorky Glasses (0)

Impossible! It's not even as if my intellect and awareness has been diminished but-my sense of self has. Somehow. Inexplicably. Become one perspective again, not many. Why, this state of consciousness is almost...

...human.

Grgh. Research later, focus on jump. Uh. Princess. Kingdom. Extradimensional invaders of unspecified ontology.

Fuck it, time to make like Obama and break out the drones.

Stop smirking, Elodie. Be smug some other time, there may or may not be some sort of fate effect w-ugh, I need to focus on.

>>47771846
Eventually, yes. Roku did lavabending.

Probably. Have fun explaining how the whole SMT demon thing works if you're going for the discount though.

>>47771906
I could've sworn it was Kyoshi but it's been forever since I've watched the show.
>>
>>47771906
Did he? I know he triggered the volcano beneath the Fire Temple to erupt, but I can't recall if he bent the lava itself. Causing the eruption could have been done with just earthbending in the right places. And he couldn't lavabend the magma flow that killed him, though that could be because he wasn't in the Avatar State at the time. I guess I need to rewatch that episode.
>>
>>47771919
So literally this >>47771779
>>
>>47771826
Yeah, >>47771863 has the right idea. The wiki is pretty accurate for in-universe stuff as far as i know, so it basically boils down to "go to jump with awesome demons - use take over magic - profit".

It's honestly one of the better S-Class magics in terms of growth potential for a jumper, along with Machina Soul.
Dragon Slayer and most of the other S-Class magics may have raw power, but they are kind of one-dimensional.
Being a dragon may be awesome but it's hardly a rare perk to get from a jump.
>>
>>47771944
Which is just another one of your posts talking up Discworld then refusing to tell me how it works.
>>
>>47771936
Abomination should be asserting itself regardless here.
>>
>>47771958
Actually no I just think you are an entitled cunt who wants to have a single perk do everything he wants but refuses to use what is there. It is magic fuck off.
>>
>>47771950
Beast Soul is pretty worthless though. Pissed me off when I rolled it in the original WIP. Then in the final version (before the update) I even rolled that ultra shitty mind control magic, whatever it was, that just made people evil and not under your control.
>>
>>47771981
Anon, you got offended someone attached conditions to their question. Don't you think that's a really silly thing to get angry about?
>>
>>47771958
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.