[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gun Metal grey setting where humans are using toys to fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: F3NJ0YUHYFNUPF2.MEDIUM.jpg (61 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
F3NJ0YUHYFNUPF2.MEDIUM.jpg
61 KB, 400x533
>Gun Metal grey setting where humans are using toys to fight eldritch abominations, because positive energy.
>Humanity uses playground tactics, such as sticking their fingers in their ears and going "LALALALAA" to avoid becoming corrupted.
What other tactics could they use?
>>
>>47761557
Playing pretend away any kind of injury.
"You can't attack me, I'm in a safe zone."
>>
File: c26.png (223 KB, 404x507) Image search: [Google]
c26.png
223 KB, 404x507
>>47761557
Lovecraft Lite is meh bro, but I suppose singing feelsy songs, befriending abominations through the power of Care Bear Stares, and excessive cuddling with the ladies and gents.
>>
>>47761557
>nu uh, I have a force-field.
>>
>>47761645
I completely misread the OP,
>I didn't see you hit me, it didn't count
>>
>>47761557
>spooky slimy thing starts to ululate a magic spell
>"YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU MADE THAT RULE UP!"
>>
>>47761557
oh boy is one of THESE threads again
same image and everything
>>
>>47761741
To be fair, we've had these threads for a while. They tend to be fun.
>>
>>47761557
>THE FLOOR IS LAVA!
>All the baddies die.
>>
File: Nyarlathotep.jpg (85 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep.jpg
85 KB, 400x550
>>47761557
>Nyarlathotep shows up and is completely flummoxed by humanity being so childish
>Nyarlathotep having a temper tantrum
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x472
>You didn't hit me! I dodged!
>All the sticks everywhere are various guns
>Break sticks in half to dual wield
>everyone will be a battlefield medic via dora the explorer bandaid's in their robust and indestructibile tin
>everyone will have flamethrows and lazer death rays via flashlights
>finger guns with be standard sidearms
>cardboard box tanks will be rolled out enmasse
>bb guns are suddenly warcrime tier super weapons as are waterballoons and silly string
>sharpies everywhere will have their tips sheathed from now on
>matrix calls means the very fabric of time will have to bend itself in the local area
>>
>>47761557
>People start using air guitars to send messages like cryptic bird calls.
>>
>>47761557
What a godawful idea.
Also, you can always spot the morons who learn about Lovecraft via TVTropes because they use the term "eldritch abominations." I bet you don't even know what "eldritch" means.
>>
File: 9400_2a8b.jpg (44 KB, 450x525) Image search: [Google]
9400_2a8b.jpg
44 KB, 450x525
>>47762120
>>
>>47761557
>Im rubber youre glue!!!!!
>Attacks reflect back
>>
>>47761645
>niggers
>lol
>funny cause its true
>>
>>47761645
should really say gouks or zipperheads though
>bitches don't know about my fish people
>>
>Yelling "Base!" when getting to HQ/shelter
>The enemy can't affect you there
>>
File: 1464663027707.jpg (16 KB, 246x305) Image search: [Google]
1464663027707.jpg
16 KB, 246x305
>playing superheroes on playground as preschool kid
>I always get forced to be robin, because I was absent the day they started and all the good heroes already got picked
>everyone else gets iron man, hulk, captain america, batman, superman
>they all say that robin has no powers whenever I try to do something, I end up just following batman around and holding people down so he can hit them
>the guy playing hulk has a grudge with me, and he starts actually hitting me
>when I pretend die, he walks up to my body and starts kicking me in the sides repeatedly
>he's fat, so it doesn't hurt, but it's really annoying
>one day, I have enough of his shit, I pull his leg, he falls down, and I start beating the shit out of him
>he gets a bloody nose, three teeth fall out, screaming so loud the whole school can hear it
>I don't end up getting in trouble because all of the other kids playing said hulk kid started it
>all the other kids said I stole hulks powers by killing him so now I'm hulk robin
>hulk kid never played again
>>
>>47761645
>niggers
everytime
>>
>>47762292
Wait. Something doesn't add up. The fat kid didn't have the leg strength to hurt you? Just from being in a bad school i can tell you thats bullshit cause fatties win in fights against skinnies unless you're physically bigger or lifting.
>>
We had this thread before.

I'm glad to see it back
>>
>>47762435
I was fat too, anon :(
>>
>>47762435
Also why didn't you just say you were the flash and make everyone play super slomo?
The more i look at that story the more i think you're some kind of liar on an anonymous imageboard. Why would you do that? What do you gain from these lies?
>>
>>47762470
Oh. I well fat padding is a bastard and regrettably means you DO have to aim solely for their face.
>>
File: Maribel.Hearn.full.1956959.jpg (304 KB, 798x700) Image search: [Google]
Maribel.Hearn.full.1956959.jpg
304 KB, 798x700
>>47762477
I was a preschooler, me and the others had only read a handful of comic books that got passed around at lunch; I didn't know who the flash was at the time. Only now do I know the full extend of superheroes I could have used that were OP.
>>
File: 1453733548394.jpg (73 KB, 349x1160) Image search: [Google]
1453733548394.jpg
73 KB, 349x1160
Oh yeah, I remember that old thread.
>PCs are adults wielding NERF guns to fight demons
>BBEG is accompanied with its henchmen, the PCs' childhood dream/nightmare

Which would be more traumatic? Fighting the drunk father who beat you up as a child, or the astronaut you wanted to become?
>>
>>47762826
Why not both? Drunk astronaut.
>>
>>47762826
Or Stay Puff the Marshmallow?
>>
>>47762826
I wanted to become a doctor. Then the piano, trumpet, and cello teacher each told me i had stupid sausage fingers and then depression started kicking my ass and then i found out it doesn't matter how high your scores are no self respecting medical school takes 16 year old GED holders.
Honestly finding out i actually had some chance at doctorhood i somehow overlooked in my desperate search and that possible me coming back to taunt me over it would be 80 times more traumatic than the father who used to beat me drunk or otherwise, as i learned quickly some humans are just irredeemable dicks and came to terms with that fairly quickly, coming back to beat me again as i'm now much bigger and stronger than he is.
>>
>>47761557
>"Foolish mortal, you are doomed"
>"I know you are but what am I?"
>>
>>47763659
I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to YOU. NO GIVESIES BACKSIES PERIOD EXCLAMATION POINT THE END.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.