[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General - The Choosening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: cyoa yggdrasil.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1800) Image search: [Google]
cyoa yggdrasil.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1800
General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
Reminder that this is Lunestier neighborhood and Elfs are not welcome
>>
>>47757345
*elves
>>
Reminder that Ej Har thinks your rules are stupid and we have superior morals system anyways.
>>
>>47757345
It's any neighboorhood elves are unwelcome.
>>
So imagine you're the rape baby of the BBEG and some woman, would you seek out revenge on your father or do you don't give a shit about what he did?
>>
File: cyoa myroid.png (1 MB, 1200x4400) Image search: [Google]
cyoa myroid.png
1 MB, 1200x4400
>>
File: yeahsure.jpg (156 KB, 450x425) Image search: [Google]
yeahsure.jpg
156 KB, 450x425
>>47757345
>Lunestier
>Writing like a peasant

Are you sure you aren't in the wrong school, dear?
>>
>>47757397
become paladin, defeat dad in 1v1 fight, show him way of the good and make him marry mother
>>
Also since last thread is ded when I posted I'm just going to link to my build.

>>47757305
>>47757331
>>
How would you feel if your mom was actually Satan in her free time, and now that you're old enough she wants to bring you into the family business?
>>
File: fossil pokemon.gif (496 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
fossil pokemon.gif
496 KB, 500x379
>>47757454
>spend entire life training to defeat dad so he marries mom like I should.
>Finally do, losing an arm in the battle.
>It's worth it, the wedding is beautiful.
>Dad starts to enjoy the whole marriage thing.
>Mom complains that he's never home and that he's always busy with work.
>Being evil is hard work. Dad can't just quit.
>Mom divorces him.
>Takes half of his evil empire.
>The two now hate each other even more than before they got married.
>All this is my fault
>Still missing an arm.
>mfw
>>
>>47757503
Fine.
>>
>>47757503
I would feel surprised and happy
>>
>>47757459
you're the reason why none likes Ej Hal
>>
>>47757512
If he would really enjoyed married life, he would spend more time with family
>>
>>47757503
I'd throw my Bible at her, and join a monastery.
>>
>>47757512
Marry your mom while she's on the rebound, take her empire and use it to conquer dad's.
Show them both how much proper evil conquering can be done when they're not being petty idiots.
>>
>>47757567
Is this the legendary pinnacle of cuckery: marrying the used vagina that spawned you?
>>
>>47757588
That doesn't even make any sense.

Goddamn.
>>
>>47757406
>no pnuematic gaint the size of a planet that works of an input switch and mechanical devices.
Shit/10
>>
>>47757588
Worked for Oedipus.
>>
>>47757597
You're not only marrying a single mother, you're marrying the single mother from whose vagina you were born so you are also being cucked by your own past self. Not only that, you single mother was also raped by your BBEG CHAD dad, so they're raped goods too. It's pretty much cuckery on a whole new level.
>>
File: slaanesh.jpg (330 KB, 496x702) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh.jpg
330 KB, 496x702
Hey /cyoag/, can I get a Slaanesh waifu here?
>>
>>47757695
>so you are also being cucked by your own past self.
This poor meme is so broken I feel bad for it.

I mean Christ can we wait for about 100 posts before we start blatantly shitposting?
>>
>>47757782
The word "cuck" is complete used goods by now.
>>
>>47757397
If I'm a girl I'd probably fantasize about him seducing me.
>>
>>47757835
How meta. Does that mean that using c*ck means you're being language c*cked? This crazy ride has no end.

Someone post a virgin cyoa pls.
>>
>>47757782
I don't know man Beri posted his stuff

Quiet is teasing his

Hero academy has taken over

And everyone else is too afraid to post OC
>>
How is this for an idea
You have been gifted with the power of Runes
Runes are symbols, ranging in effect, and can be applied to almost any surface. Once activated, the Rune will grant it's effect. Runes can be made in any fashion, though they generally improve in power based on the size, value of material, and the quality of the rune.
Rune of impact
Runes of impact multiply the force imparted by a object inscribed with it.
Rune of gravity
This rune will increase or decrease the effect of gravity on an object, making it heavier or lighter, depending on the color, light is lighter, darker is heavier.
Rune of Returning
When activated, the ascribe object will return to the user. this may be delayed to up to 20 min.
Rune of allure
This rune makes an ascribed object especially alluring
Rune of Detonation
You know how it works
Rune of warding
This rune will turn away people from the object, making it less appealing or worthy of investigation.
Rune of light
Makes the object glow
Rune of elements
You may choose a primal element upon inscribing, and that object will emit that element.
Rune of shadow
makes the object hard to see, can become invisible if powerful enough
Rune of sloth
Makes anything inscribed move slower
Rune of haste
Makes anything move faster
Rune of durability
makes anything harder and lasts longer
Rune of seeking
the object will seek a target chosen at the time of activation.
Vanishing rune
anything inscribed with this rune will vanish completely upon activation
Summoning rune
You may summon any object, thought the reliability relies on the simplicity of the object and the power of the rune
Choose 4
Method of activation
Mental
Just by thinking about it, the rune will activate, this must be in line of sight
Touch
you must touch the rune to activate it
Choose an additional rune
Blood
You must impart a drop of blood to activate a rune
Choose an additional three
>>
>>47757883
Maybe that old fat guy should threaten to piss himself again.
>>
>>47757782
Meme is another word that retards have completely butchered.
>>
>>47757782
I think it's cute. Anon really loves injecting his "my girlfriend cheats on me" fetish into everything.
It's always on his mind.
>>
File: tattoos.jpg (435 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tattoos.jpg
435 KB, 600x800
>>47757899
I like it. I'd also want to use runes as tattoos on myself. That has to be an option.
>>
>>47757899
Spacing. There's an idea.
>>
>>47757899
Sounds interesting, I hope you finish it.
>>
>>47757941
>object
refers to ANYTHING you can already put runes on yourself in the form of a tattoo, though the power may not be great depending on the quality and value of the ink
Personally, playing cards are a favorite, throwing them is a nice pastime.
>>
File: EnergyCYOA.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
EnergyCYOA.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47757883
I have the remake of my energy cyoa, but it is a WIP. I still need to finish the companions section, maybe add a new source or two, and figure out how to add more lore.
>>
>>47757941
Can we have a piercing/tattoo CYOA? I want corset piercings, like /d/ loves so much.
>>
File: tattoos2.jpg (118 KB, 900x910) Image search: [Google]
tattoos2.jpg
118 KB, 900x910
>>47757975
Tattoos can never be stolen or easily removed. I'd use the highest quality ink I can find.

>Rune of Allure
=aura of charm
>Rune of Shadow
=invisibility
>Rune of Durability
=iron body
>Rune of Haste
=superspeed
>Rune of Impact
OHKO PUNCH!

You could make yourself superhuman quite easily, with the proper high-quality materials.
>>
>>47757883
>And everyone else is too afraid to post OC
duh. Who wants to be cucked by quiet?
You saw what happened last year.
>>
>>47758085
I didn't. What happened last year?
>>
>>47757899
This seems more complete than my rune idea I haven't really been working on recently. Godspeed.
>>
>>47758085
It's not posted yet, fuck's sake, if you posted right now you'd get attention.
>>
File: tattoos3.jpg (164 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
tattoos3.jpg
164 KB, 1024x640
>>47758041
Seconded.
>>
>>47758041
>Can we have
only when you've made it ;)
>>47758105
It was amazing. The general was taken over for, shit, a week? Two? before he got his own thread.
The best part was, everyone had assumed it was an ordinary "go back in time to high school" cyoa, even when the intro is creepy as fuck.
We all got baited.
>>
>>47758045
That better be gold laced ink, with master craftmanship, otherwise it won't make you superhuman if you weren't already above average at those things, but it will improve them. The powers are meant to make you superhuman, but it will take investment
>>
File: Nu13.png (832 KB, 1484x1009) Image search: [Google]
Nu13.png
832 KB, 1484x1009
>>47757406
>Magitech

>Synthetic Skin
>Sensors+
>Machine Spirit
>hidden arsenal
>wing blades

>alternative model

>Mastermind

Fuck my shit up.
>>
File: true-legend-11.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2169) Image search: [Google]
true-legend-11.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2169
>literally body-modding yourself into the villain from True Legend
>>
File: FFT_Summoner.jpg (22 KB, 245x342) Image search: [Google]
FFT_Summoner.jpg
22 KB, 245x342
Reworking my build for Uotaa in the Hero Academy cyoa. Also namefagging now.

>Academy
The Ej Har Institute

>Classes
3x Summoning Magic
2x Unholy Arts
2x Divine Arts
2x Knowledge
1x Maneuvers
1x Martial Combat

>Companions
Kengen
Farhat
Silene
Inas
Izuki

>Events
4x Great Tournament (2x Battle Royale, 2x Great Hunt)
2x Harvest Festival
4x Grand Summit (2x Security, 2x Battle of the Arts)
2x Gathering of Life

>Clubs
Cultural Club (Cooking)
Cultural Club (Poetry)

>Drawbacks
Pen Pal
Bookworm
>>
How many anons actually read/post in these threads in total?
>>
>>47758233
Probably somewhere over 100, I've seen more IPs than that in a single thread.
>>
>>47758232
Fluff part

Everyone knows that Djoga the Charioteer and Naheer the Encumbered are brother gods. One pulls the Sun across the sky, signifying valor, pride, and the strong southwestern wind; the other takes the Moon upon his back, bearing the weight of shame, stealth, and the cold hell-river Lisem. However, it is only proper to worship the former, for humble Naheer is a dark god, patron of all the world’s ignominy. That is, at least, how most people think.

Young Uotaa’s period of study in Quadicle has drawn to a close, his magical potential having been developed to just as great an extent as we had hoped. His abilities are rooted firmly in the dualism of the twin gods, and he can now wield their given powers with aplomb. However, over the course of his study, he seems to have developed an even stronger affinity with their divine and demonic servants: A full year out of the allotted five were devoted to mastering the rituals of summoning so that the boy might have the servants of two divinities at his back. Ej Har’s reputation for fostering true might is well-earned indeed. Furthermore, Uotaa has taken some time to develop combat skills as well as whet his thirst for wisdom in philosophy, poetics, and literature.

He also likes to cook Khaeruni food for the other students– we are all very proud.
>>
>>47758233
the 4chan extension has a unique IP count
>>
>>47757415
>forgetting the literal hick that got in by his mom saving a merchant
>>
>>47758041

>>47757899 Covers tattoo's
>>
>>47758254
Turning towards the future, it seems as if Uotaa’s path will start out rather typically: He has chosen to form an adventuring band along with three of his decidedly underwhelming schoolmates. An awkward centaur, a snub-headed ki fighter, and perhaps the most ridiculous bard Al’Cane has produced to date are what compose this motley assemblage. We can only hope he grows stronger being forced to carry such louts on his back, and that his youthful affection for them will not end up clouding his judgement. Far more interesting is the correspondence the lad has established with an eastern student of the sword at Uzuza. This one, at least, looks competent enough to help keep him sharp. Indeed, it seems as if a rivalry has developed between the two, stemming back to a tied match at the battle royale in their second year. Only time will tell whether they are going to reconnect in the wider world, though perhaps we could help time along in some way. Tangentially, Uotaa also struck up a two-year romantic relationship with a student named Inas. It managed to be even less interesting as most adolescent romances.
>>
>>47758112
>more complete
Wew
any ideas?
>>
>>47757883
Don't forget Highlander working himself to sleep last night.
>>
Is there a PDF of the hero academy CYOA? Last time I was here there wasn't and all those pictures make it kind of a hassle.
>>
>>47758304
PDFs ruin image quality through compression and artifacting.

>Yet another retard who thinks pdfs are magic.
>>
>>47758256
>>47758247
Thanks for the info just wondering how many other lonely anons there are. desperate for wish fulfilment
>>
File: CXVA9CZWAAAKQcd.jpg large.jpg (114 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
CXVA9CZWAAAKQcd.jpg large.jpg
114 KB, 800x555
>>47758324
I don't think they're magic but they are a heck of a lot handier than 4-5 tabs with one image each.
>>
>>47758342
They're only good for text CYOAs. We have a small file size here, gone are the days when we could upload large PDFs.
>>
>>47757769
>69

would she taste umami?
>>
File: Slaanesh_by_baklaher.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh_by_baklaher.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1091
>>47757769
Sorry, anon, I want to be Slaanesh and embrace all the lonely anons in my gardens of pleasure but I can't be your exclusive waifu.
>>
>>47757397
Well fuck what exactly is my evil dad doing? And if he found out I was his son what would he do?
>>47758470
Since we are talking about Warhammer, I have a quick question if you were thrown into the warhammer fantasy world what kinds of artifacts/ powers would you want to help you survive?
>>
>>47758525
>if you were thrown into the warhammer fantasy world what kinds of artifacts/ powers would you want to help you survive?
The most helpful thing you could have would be a way to leave the setting for something less deadly.
>>
>>47758525
I've always wanted to be a Chaos God, no matter how autistically narrowminded they are, but I'm aa huge special snowflake so you should ignore me. The whole from the Warp aspect gets me diamond. Oddly, I have no interest in being the Emperor.
>>
>>47757363
Why don't we just destroy Edge Hard again?
>>
>>47758258
What about the orc that got in by affirmative action?
>>
I'm not fundamentally opposed to roleplaying as your character at all but anons here have such stupid conceptions on how hero academies work.
Or maybe they're trying to be funny and failing spectacularly.
>>
>>47758525
Something that would let me inherently change reality. Like all your guns shoot nerf darts. Or you can fight me, but ONLY IN A CHILD'S CARD GAME!
>>
File: UKa98Dm.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
UKa98Dm.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1080
>>47758525
Nurgle>Tzeentch>Slaanesh>Khorne>Malal

This is a fact.
>>
>>47758681
Agreed, but Malal>Khorne.
>>
>>47758681
Slaanesh is the worst.
>>
>>47758654
How would you prefer we interpret them?

>>47758568
It's in Quadicle. You attack Quadicle, all the other nations will come down on you like a pile of bricks.
>>
File: Runes.png (70 KB, 872x1884) Image search: [Google]
Runes.png
70 KB, 872x1884
heres a rough draft
>>
>>47758760
>Lunestier are not spoiled brats
>St. Flares and Lunestier or not sworn enemies
>The schools are on friendly terms with each other, so much that they organize special events to promote a feeling of unity
>>
>>47758867
hell they have an exchange program too.

I'd imagine it's like the 3 schools in Harry Potter books.
>>
>>47758867
>some Lunestiers are spoiled brats and it's become something of a stereotype/nerve to touch
>Fair enough
>What about all this makes you think it's not friendly?
>>
>>47758867
You don't need to be on friendly terms to organize competitions and festivals. It's all a dick measuring contest between schools.
>>
File: RuneDraft.png (52 KB, 950x1800) Image search: [Google]
RuneDraft.png
52 KB, 950x1800
>>47758289
I have a lot of ideas for an actual rules system but I really lost steam when it came to the actual runes themselves. I started putting stuff into an image but I was too hung up with trying to figure out what the runes would look like and so I didn't really have any material to hold it all together. Here's as far as my not-even-wip got last time I worked on it, and I can expand on some of my other ideas as well.

The basic structure was the runes, being a linguistic magic, worked off of a grammatical structure which gave me the rules for how to place runes in a certain order and then have that order determine actual result. Then, since it's all written on one line I added the conjunctions (pretty much just "and") to increase the potential complexity. A problem I ran into here was I have this fairly precise ruleset but I didn't want to put in an equal level of precision into the actual spell effects. In my mind I wanted runesmiths to have a level of control over the final spell but I couldn't get that to jive with the whole grammar system.

I had the final strength of an enchantment based on three factors: Belief, Intent, and Concentration. Belief is a vague measurement of the overall cultural understanding of an item's power. It is accrued in both the item's construction and its use. Crafting item out of rare, valuable, or powerful materials as well as crafting it skillfully and with decorative embellishments will increase an enchantment's Belief but so will the item's history. A man picking up his grandfather's old sword to defend his farm will increase that sword's Belief, as would using it to slay a dragon.
(cont.)
>>
so uh any more technomagic ideas?

need some broader areas of skill.....
>>
>>47758941

Intent is the purview of the runesmith himself. It's where he pours his own magic into the enchantment and defines the exact nature of the energies involved. I never was able to decide the extent of control a runesmith should have over the final product; is it a scientific endeavor and he's merely unlocking the pre-existing magical potential in the runes or is it more artistic where he simply shapes the potential however he wants. Either way, the skill and magical power of the runesmith is what controls this aspect of an item's power.

Finally, Concentration is fairly similar to Intent. The basic idea is that the total magical power of an enchantment is spread evenly between all the runes. Additionally, each rune adds a discrete amount of power to the total while removing some percentage due to power loss from inefficiencies. So the first few runes increase the overall power until you reach diminishing returns and each one takes a little bit away. I figured 6 or so runes would be a good amount for an average skilled runesmith but I also wanted there to be potential to make much longer enchantments, either by having some other mechanic to ameliorate the loss of efficiency or just have some effects complex enough that they're worth the overall power loss.

So I have all these big, blue-sky ideas but I really think I'm just making things more complicated for my own enjoyment without just making something people can actually use.
>>
>>47758867
but what if I want a Lunestier study buddy that she's snobby as hell but also needs the dick, so she goes from tsun-tsun to tsundere?
>>
File: Runes.png (98 KB, 872x2535) Image search: [Google]
Runes.png
98 KB, 872x2535
>>47758776
Editted Version
>>
>>47758950
Spelljammers.
>>
>>47758950
What were the previous ideas again?
>>
>>47758955
>>47758941
I see, more of magic and faith, I was going for manipulating established loopholes in reality
>>
>>47757345
>>47757363
>>47757379
You people need a containment thread. Shits going on far too long. IT's tiresome
>>
>>47758985
>Arcane Golems
>Magical Armour
>Laser Beams
>TF2 Medigun
>Necromancy (ala Frankenstein's monster)

>>47758968
That's....kind of interesting. Can you elaborate a bit more?
>>
>>47759010
Sailing Ships sailing through outerspace to reach other planes of reality.
>>
>>47759007
post your radical new OC then.

Besides if you don't like it, this thread is on a countdown to being taken over by QuietAnon anyway. We're all on borrowed time.
>>
>>47758898
No, none of the Lunestier students are brats.
They're tempered soldiers when graduating, which means they're forced to act like tempered soldiers while at school.
>>
File: 1374378641890.jpg (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374378641890.jpg
123 KB, 400x400
>>47758950
Some sort of direct communication with machines/magical stuff?
>>
>>47758993
I wasn't really going for a faith angle. An idea I'd been tossing around was making more direct parallels to a programming language. Basically the runes are passageways that shape natural magics according to some language that was half discovered/half invented by runesmiths.

But yeah, basically the magic is already there. "Loopholes in reality" sounds pretty cool though. I mean that's kinda what magic is.

Also, check out paint.net, seriously, It's kind of a pain in the ass but having layers to work with is kind of a godsend.
>>
>>47758950
Technomagic imo is all about efficiency, luxury and decadence. Robot maids, virtual reality adventures, 3D internet browsing, etc. are all milestones for a Technomage.

There definitely should be a subbranch/faction of technomages who are all about that.
>>
>>47759044
That kid with the axe seems pretty bratty to me, or at least haughty.
>>
>>47759033
I think he's refering to the bait/memes being posted, repeatedly, in each thread, without any context or linking to said cyoa.
aka. spam.
and yeah, I think we're all (minus Beri, that crazy gooch) waiting for Quiet
>>
File: 1282584133927.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1282584133927.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>Luneister is a school for the sofisticated elites
>a berserker who considers thinking to be weakness can study there
>>
>>47757899
Knock someone out.
Tattoo rune of sloth on left leg
Tattoo rune of haste on right leg
Watch them run in circles when they wake up and try to walk forward.
>>
>>47759077
He's standoffish
>>
>>47759044
I don't think it's at all unfeasible that there would be brats and snooty nobles in Lunestier. What fanny flusters me are the people acting like that's school policy or something. Which, you know people acting like that would exist. The rp is just insufferable, insecure bullshit.
>>
>>47758302
Speaking of which the Lore for the next update is finished, and the new Items, Perks, Drawbacks and Covenants have all been checked through for errors. Progress at least, even if a massive chunk of the hub-worlds remain to be done and the Origins are going to need to be reorganized.
>>
File: 1453603920034.png (920 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1453603920034.png
920 KB, 690x968
>>47759097
>>
>>47759010
This sounds more like "magitek" than "technomagic".

/nitpick

Fleshforging (read - genetic engineering, creating chimeras or living organic tools)
>>
Anon who created a shit ton of pdf cyoas here. Bad news and good news. The bad news is that, until I can figure out the rest of the companions' backstories, the Energy CYOA remake will be on hold.
The good news is, thanks to some inspiration from one of the cyoas from that Quiet fellow, I have decided to get too work on The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse cyoa. Let me know what you want, and I'll see if I can implement it. No lewd though
>>
>>47759162
....Shit

That reminds me of that one fucking Lunestier build with the experimenting noble.

Thanks.
>>
>>47759168
Darksiders drawback.
>>
>>47759099
I think it's more than that.

>>47759112
Why should we care what you can and cannot suffer?
>>
>>47758247
So far there are 30 unique ips in this thread according to the 4chanx plugin.
>>
>>47759189
Yeah? I'm telling you the highest amount I've seen, not the current number.
>>
>>47759176
No, it will not be darksiders, but the traditional four of Catholicism and mainstream media (with pestilence, not conquest.) Though would you kindly explain yourself further? I don't think I completely understand.
>>
>>47758362
8 meg limit.
>>
>>47757406
>cyoa myroid.png
I read this as "cyoa myconid" and was rather disappointed in the number of fungoid options.
>>
>>47759189
In addition to what >>47759202 said, there's probably at least some amount of lurkers.

Also I'm seeing the poster count as well, and I have no 4chan extensions.
>>
>>47758964
What's with the horrible white in the main body text? Are you going to add images/graphics to this? I like it so far.
>>
>>47758941
I remember you posting this before. You should finish it.
>>
>>47759187
>I think it's more than that.
He's proud of being undefeated and he's copied the standoffish attitude of those around him.
That's what it says.
>>
>>47759240
Some point in the future I will.
>>
>>47759258
Do you think that is not haughtiness, or at least gives off a very strong vibe of haughtiness?
>>
>>47759240
>What's with the horrible white in the main body text?
I'm guessing they made the thing in MSPaint, put the text on a white background at first and then recolored it to the color it is now.
>>
>>47759033
Yeah SO looking forward to more of that crap again.
>>
>>47759214
Which is small, when the average modern CYOA image is over 5mb per page.
>>
File: Aay9GG2.jpg (1000 KB, 1822x4499) Image search: [Google]
Aay9GG2.jpg
1000 KB, 1822x4499
Hey there, anon who's doing something similar to pic related. Needing ideas for drawbacks. Already have ones like "tantrums", "magical mishaps", and "Electra Complex".

Thoughts for any others?
>>
>>47759323
Provide more detail on this BBEG
>>
>>47759238
>giving a shit about people who provide zero content of any kind
at least shitstorms can be fun to follow. Lurkers don't even do that.
>>
>>47759278
Yes but not the spoiled princess kind of haughty, more the removed silent haughty.
>>
>>47759354
Moon wizard who doubles as a government agent.
>>
>>47759291
I'll post this info again as it may be of interest. A properly made cyoa that is text and images is far smaller then just a solid image cyoa, depending on the image size. I have plenty of /tg/ tabletop rulebooks that are full of images and text, are around 20ish pages and around 8 to 12 megs.

When I did the Strange Coins cyoa it was first done as a pdf to help me learn InDesign. It is 2.2 megs of good quality for images and text. When I converted it into a single image in PS and saved it as a jpg with only a little compression (to keep image quality), the jpg was 6 megs.

As mentioned, throwing images into a pdf file will make the images look terrible unless you control the compression and then they'll be huge. This is because they're not using the pdf format in the best way.
>>
>>47759374
You should lurk in a community for at least a week before you start posting in it.
This is proper internet etiquette.
>>
>>47759323
Reversal: Flip the child/adult statuses of you and your ward(s) or something along those lines.

>>47759374
The question was about people reading or posting in these threads. Presumably lurkers do the former, even if they don't (usually) do the latter.
>>
>>47759323
Your little sister is actually your little brother. Wait, that wouldn't be a drawback.
>>
Huh so someone posted Hero Academy to reddit it's nice to see that everyone can enjoy it
>>
>>47759282
Ah that would do it. Any program that can let you put text on a layer is a friend heh.
>>
>>47757406
One thing about this CYOA that I have never understood is how myroids use their vaginas to assist in hospitals.
>>
>>47759390
>Reversal: Flip the child/adult statuses of you and your ward(s) or something along those lines
Adding! Thank you.
>>
>>47759397
Already got one like that, but thanks anyway, anon.
>>
File: Puns.jpg (20 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
Puns.jpg
20 KB, 500x367
>>47759382
Guess that villain is a lunatic
>>
>>47759405
Gynecologist training or somesuch?
>>
I need 2 more superpowers to complete my CYOA.

Quick, suggest me something.
>>
>>47759390
anywho, you can't exactly count people do no nothing.
I checked the polls at the bottom of the pastebin today, maybe something was interesting (they should probably be redone, I think), and most had around 100 responses
>>47759388
are you saying our lurkers leave within the week?
>>
>>47759376
Schoolchildren/teenagers do not tend to draw those kinds of fine distinctions, especially not when forming stereotypes.
>>
>>47759434
No longer need to sleep.
Can control heat.
Can shit out metal.
Respawning.
Able to amass infinite momentum.
Whatever the hell Parasite has.

How are these suggestions?
>>
>>47759434
acidic cum
Toxic sweat
>>
>>47759429
Yeah, that works.
>>
>>47759452
That's why there's the events, so they can meet face to face.
>>
>>47759254
>I remember you posting this before.
That's why I didn't really want to post it.
>You should finish it.
I should. Just need to figure out a couple limiting factors and then I should be able to at least get a prototype out.
>>
File: 1464630731188.png (282 KB, 575x753) Image search: [Google]
1464630731188.png
282 KB, 575x753
>>47759434
STANDO POWERA
>>
>>47759434
Hivemind assimilation
Disease creation
>>
>>47759491
>>47759486
>>47759462
>>47759464
None of these really work. I either have them or they're just incompatible. But thanks for trying. More please!
>>
>>47759434
Floral-scented farts
Sonic boom belches
>>
>>47759503
What are you looking for exactly
>>
>>47759454
Oh, I hadn't noticed that. I knew the title, but that was a typo. S is right beside D, after all. Thanks for pointing it out; I'll fix it.
>>
>>47759503
your fault for not specifying anything
Sure, what about
>mindcontrol, but they have to be completely in love with you
>your internal temperature is 44 degrees
>your spit is actually cum
>you have spidersenses, but they are hyperactive
>>
>>47759481
Sweet. It's a good idea.

>>47759428
Carlos!...Wouldn't that be lunartic?
>>
>>47759503
Superhuman Charisma
Power of the Deal (the greed power in every Seven Sins CYOA
>>
>>47759503
Awaken superpowers in others
Seal/Steal powers for a short time
Bodyswap
Dissolving matter to their elemental states.
>>
>>47757302
>2.77 MB
Why would you ever make a CYOA with filesize above 2mb?
>>
>>47759479
Where do you think they picked up all the haughty vibes from in the first place?
>>
>>47759434
Proportional strength and reflexes of a lesbian
Laser eyes
Maser eyes
tsundere-ray
Power Word: Kidney Stone
Empathetic link to cities and urban areas
>>
>>47759503
Spirit animal (like an elemental beast that empowers you and fights for you)
Hormone manipulation (IVANKOV GOOOOO!)
>>
>>47759539
>Power Word: Kidney Stone
top fucking kek
>>
>>47759539
>Empathetic link to cities and urban areas
So Worldstar and Msnbc?
>>
>>47759529
>Wouldn't that be lunartic?
Pretty sure that'd just be a tic of the lunar variety, and not a crazy person.
>>
>>47759434
>>47759434
Iron Heart Surge
>>
>>47759548
>>47759539
>>47759535
>>47759533
>>47759524
Etc.

Thanks got it. Expect it within the next 30 minutes.
>>
>>47759153
Absolute halal, Anderson!
>>
>>47759585
Back to the sands Heretic! Oil fuc ya up good, swear on Virgin Mary.
>>
>>47759539
>>47759507
>>47759524
Now someone needs to make a joke superpower cyoa.
>>
>>47759533
>the greed power in every Seven Sins CYOA
Not the one mentioned in the previous thread.
>>47755928
>>
>>47759428
Carlos!
Like it, might even make a reference to that in the cyoa.
>>
>>47759618
you should, yes
>>
>>47757533
You make me sad. Wait did I say sad, I meant indifferent. Whats wrong with causing havoc for the sake of research? It's not my fault they decided to put a giant monster hunt right next to a stadium of spectators.
>>
>>47759618
Mystery Men CYOA hehehe
>>
>>47759634
You understand what I mean, sell your soul or something sentimental for all you can bargain for, or if you have the power, grant abilities and material for souls/sentimental value/newborns
>>
File: SevenSinsVirtuecyoa (2).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
SevenSinsVirtuecyoa (2).pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47759681
I know, just wanted to point that out for some reason. Sorry about that, have one of my cyoas
>>
>>47759681
Imagine having that power and targeting /r9k/. They'd literally sell their own mothers for a chance with their oneitis or a violent death for "chad".
>>
>>47759667
It will be a shame, though, how such ""researcher"" will pay for his crimes?
>>
>>47759665
I'm like 60% through another one right now. I doubt parallel processing is very useful here.
>>
>>47759772
So make it after you've finished (and posted) the one you're working on now?
>>
>>47759718
That is kinda the point of the power
Temptation
>>
>>47759711
Danke
>>
>>47759711
How in the fuck do secondary powers work, it is not explained
>>
>>47759890
Bitte.
>>
>>47759902
You get the secondary power based on which sin and virtue you chose. For instance, If you chose Greed and Diligence, you would gain the power listed for the combination (In this case, the diligence option under the greed subtitle.)
>>
>>47759936
icy
>>
Hey guys, I wanna start making cyoa's. In your opinion what makes a cyoa good?
>>
>>47759988
if it inspires bait
>>
>>47759988
Good quality content, decent variety, and a way to get some form of power.
Though you should try and make whatever you feel like making.
>>
>>47759936
In that case Greed and patience to gain ridiculous wealth and political power ie invest in politician, politician gains high office
or
Wrath and chastity
Start Crusade
>>
>>47759988
breasts
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (1 MB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
1 MB, 1200x2300
>cyoa thread
>exactly 5 (five) cyoas posted aswell as a draft of an unfinished one
>>
>>47759988
Good choices for making your character. Stuff that really makes you debate with yourself what to take.

Also some fun quests or something that you can use those character choices for.
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (722 KB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
722 KB, 1200x2300
>>
File: Autism Prison.png (4 MB, 1400x6508) Image search: [Google]
Autism Prison.png
4 MB, 1400x6508
>>
>>47759988
Boons, companions, world/setting options, skills, (circumstantially) magic, love interests, powers, replayability, (circumstantial) compatibility with other CYOAs (like Faerie), equipment/gear/artifacts, quests & adventures, etc.

Really, creativity makes for a good cyoa.
>>
>>47760006
Forgot to mention, I still need to add some lore. Will get to that after the four horsemen cyoa.
>>
File: Part 3.jpg (1 MB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
Part 3.jpg
1 MB, 1200x2300
>>
>>47760023
And lore. Can't forget about the lore.
>>
>>47760007
No kidding. Breasts help.
>>
File: Part 4.jpg (885 KB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
Part 4.jpg
885 KB, 1200x2300
>>
>>47759988
Lewd options and waifus.
>>
>>47759988
Spark creativity, everything else is just a tool for that.
>>
>>47757503
Kinda hard since she's dead
>>
File: boobaggedon rebalance.jpg (8 MB, 3000x6300) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon rebalance.jpg
8 MB, 3000x6300
>>47760049
>>
File: boobaggedon 2 rebalance.jpg (6 MB, 3000x6300) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon 2 rebalance.jpg
6 MB, 3000x6300
>>47760093
>>
>>47760092
>implying she didn't fake her own death because her duties in hell required her full attention

She's coming back for you, anon.
>>
>>47760008
so? Is it better to spam cyoas that won't get any builds or discussion posted
>>47760071
this. apparently you just need to add tits to your cyoa, or powers that can be used to fuck, and it'll be an instant success.
>>
File: Seven Rings Cyoa.png (793 KB, 1275x1134) Image search: [Google]
Seven Rings Cyoa.png
793 KB, 1275x1134
>>
File: boobaggedon expansion.png (4 MB, 3000x1700) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon expansion.png
4 MB, 3000x1700
>>47760110
>>
>>47759988
Dedication, most of all.
>>
>>47760008
>>47760018
>>47760031
>>47760050
I think you are missing a page.
>>
File: 1465497408602.png (5 MB, 1600x3100) Image search: [Google]
1465497408602.png
5 MB, 1600x3100
>>
File: 1424399491571.jpg (104 KB, 1000x526) Image search: [Google]
1424399491571.jpg
104 KB, 1000x526
>>47759988
Waifus with raifus.
>>
>>47760093
>>47760110
>femdom macrophilia boob cyoa has best husbandos

Stop torturing me.

I don't want to be a giant boob woman.
>>
>>47760126
>>47760126
That would be nice
>>
>>
File: Gifted_One_v01.jpg (6 MB, 1500x5400) Image search: [Google]
Gifted_One_v01.jpg
6 MB, 1500x5400
>This is OC

Small CYOA just because.
>>
>>47759568
LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
>>
>>47758525
I would like to be in a Steam Tank in the middle of Nuln, then drive it over to the Imperial Artillery Academy and learn to Gloriously Explode the Enemies of Sigmar.
>>
File: Arch-Demon (5).jpg (2 MB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
Arch-Demon (5).jpg
2 MB, 1200x2300
>>47760050
here you go.
>>
File: fuckboy.jpg (5 MB, 4120x2132) Image search: [Google]
fuckboy.jpg
5 MB, 4120x2132
>>47760145
>>
>>47760172
...what?
>>
>>47760181
Thanks.
>>
>>47760008
Mind
Greed
Dominance
Average
Intangeable
Human
Muse
Prophet
All Seeing
Deciever
Magical potency
Mind control
Collosal
Golem
We Jewish Cabal
>>
>>47760181
Didnt even know there was another part.
Thank you my friend.
>>
>>47760169
SPACE
>>
File: 1442811620249.png (4 MB, 1000x5900) Image search: [Google]
1442811620249.png
4 MB, 1000x5900
>>
>>47760151
nothing is forcing you to take the blessing
>>
File: 1422542803635.jpg (1 MB, 1200x5833) Image search: [Google]
1422542803635.jpg
1 MB, 1200x5833
>>
>>47760145
Tika is objectively the best option.
>>
File: 1410024778142.jpg (1015 KB, 1800x1427) Image search: [Google]
1410024778142.jpg
1015 KB, 1800x1427
>>
File: ohmylord.gif (500 KB, 316x161) Image search: [Google]
ohmylord.gif
500 KB, 316x161
>>47760169
>Bliss CYOA
YES
>>
>>47760127
The worst part of those old CYOA spammers is they like to do that shit when people are talking about/posting OC, like Bliss here. They're intentionally sabotaging actual new content and trying to treat this like a dump thread.
>>
>>47760182
The Madam
Golden Voice
Magic Touch
Mind Break
Pretty Eyes
Milky Skin

Madam is so going to get the tables turned on her with Mind Break.
>>
>>47760281
Me on the left.
>>
>>47760169
Neat.

>Mystic
>Nether
>Evolve Physiology
>Teleport

Cosmic arguably has the most alluring aspects, there is not a great variety for evolutions, but I think each "universe" of power was presented well enough. Good content--you could expand upon it.
>>
>>47759323
>drawbacks
>"Electra Complex".

Is it really a drawback if most of the thread is going to pick it?

I don't really know what you're going for, so I wouldn't know what to recommend. You could have anything from a major inconvenience like a daughteru that generates an EMP field so you'd have to give up the wonders of modern electronics, to an innocent one like a daughteru that is absolutely determined to cook for you(and is also terrible at it, and you not eating it would make her cry), to a grimdark one like a daughter that must drain years from your life to live her own(basically cutting your potential lifespan in half, and also feeling guilty for it), to a daughter that's loose lipped(and therefore thou must not lewd the daughter, or she will tell someone who will arrest your ass) to throw a bone to those that are actually pure of intention toward their daughterus.
>>
File: butterfly.jpg (223 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
butterfly.jpg
223 KB, 850x850
>>47760169
>Soul: Psionic
>Evolve: Physical
>Aspect: Guardian (Swarm of Butterflies)

I'm going to help ruin this for everyone by joining the parahuman taskforce and help the authorities apprehend rogue parahumans.

We will serve mankind, not rule over them.
>>
>>47760169
>Mystic
>Form
>Domain

I'll spend my time playing in my domain, honing my new powers, and defeating my (((enemies.)))
>>
>>47760402
>Evolve: Physical

Sorry, this should be Evolve: Form. That way I don't need to rest between apprehending dangerous anons.
>>
File: 6.jpg (790 KB, 1200x2300) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
790 KB, 1200x2300
>>47760181
Here's the last page that I know of.
>>
>>47760008
I like how you can make noble arch demon

>Domain:
Light

>Tenents:
Justice, Charity

>Mortal Form:
Old Beggar

>True form:
Behemoth
>Form
Draconic

>Perks:
Bloodline, Magical Potency, Physical Strength, Enchanted Weapon, Muse

Minions:
Small x4
Average x50
Behemoth x10

Form:
Dragonkin

Greater Familiars:
Phenex the Huntress, Anumon the Sneaky, Krill the Killer, Dagon the Conqueror

Aaxuth the great arch demon of JUSTICE. Mine worshipers will stop at nothing to help those in need and punish evil. Poor and wealthy, young and old, all those who wronged law of justice die by hand of my people.
>>
>>47760435
>Aether

I forgot to put that in there.
>>
>>47760169
>Solar
It interests me the most.
>Evolved Form
Not needing to eat or sleep should really help me.
>Generation
The others are not that useful to me. Plus I can have glowing skin, which is nice.

I'll just mind my own business, spreading light and fire. Maybe I'll convince people to worship me as the physical reincarnation of an Aztec or Mayan god. Mostly I'll just have fun with my power.
>>
>>47760182
Lilith666
Pretty Eyes, Milky Skin, Butt, knockout
My dances don't last long.
Neither do bullies.
>>
>>47757345
Lunestier is the objectively superior school.

What could you hope for, in your rise to power, but a reputation for upright morality?

Ejfags are deluded. If you're a power-addicted lunatic, you don't *tell* everybody. Why do you think it's called LUNEstier?
>>
File: Mars Colony CYOA.jpg (7 MB, 1700x6000) Image search: [Google]
Mars Colony CYOA.jpg
7 MB, 1700x6000
FOR THE GLORY OF MARS
OMNISSIAH VULT
>>
File: Bloodsport.png (1 MB, 800x2600) Image search: [Google]
Bloodsport.png
1 MB, 800x2600
Not mine
>>
>>47760400
The electra complex is a joke one but causes some severe drawbacks while adding to their lewd meter.

The CYOA is a magical slice-of-life but you acquire more and more drawbacks as you acquire more girls (up to a maximum of 4 girls). The drawbacks range from simple to overly complex but they also allow one to acquire more things from the CYOA too.
>>
>>47760169
I really like the system of Cosmic and the power, but I think I'll personally go with Soul, with emotional boosting power and energy regeneration/charging.

Ghost (Soul)
Evolve Mobility
Aspect Guardian

Just mess with people, make them submit by turning them to despair. I really like how ghost has 2 forms, one as a cold fire and another as ice.

>>47760402
Lookout it's the fun police.
>>
>>47760169
Spirit
Awareness
Guardian

My stand 「dark side of the moon」 takes the form of a black silhouette, his entire body is flat except for his Forearm which is three dimensional and covered in a black flame. I would combine this with the jojo cyoa to figure out its stats but I don't have it so I can't.
>>
>>47760008
>>47760018
>>47760031
>>47760050
>>47760181
>>47760459
Part 3 under Zealots mentions "Vampirism". Is there another page, is that cut material, or did I just miss it?
>>
File: big cat.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
big cat.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>47760501
Trainer
Bull-Rush
Outlanders
Go to Africa, collect the big five. Make it interesting by having to fight off the anti-poaching groundskeepers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.