[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play Crusader kings 2: Geheimnisnacht >I conquer Norsca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: warhammer fantasy.jpg (288 KB, 760x1051) Image search: [Google]
warhammer fantasy.jpg
288 KB, 760x1051
>Play Crusader kings 2: Geheimnisnacht
>I conquer Norsca with a slaanesh champion
>Very rural and harsh empire worships now a god of pleasure.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>47756319
>Gee, Nordica sure as hell sucks balls.
>Yup, right on that Wrothgar.
>Want to fuck a horse and later bathe in its blood?
>That's some fucked up shit Hodor.
>So no?
>Nah, Praise the Dark Prince, let's do it on the steps of his temple.

Really, why would this not make sense anon?
>>
Just tried to find this mod. Is it removed from the net?
>>
>>47756490
Blame Paradox. They got tired of pirates raiding their shekels, so clamped down on all modding to be hosted on their site.
>>
>>47756558
Well is there any way to get it? Apparently my google-fu is not strong enough.
>>
>>47756319

>slaanesh
>god of pleasure

ffs when will this meme die? Its a god of excess, decadence, pursuit of perfection and corruption of purity. Not just feeling good in your groin.
>>
>>47756574
I assume you got your base game pirated.

No other reason for you to not access the mod if not. But I recommend going to /gsg/ on /vg/. You may get Lucky and find a pirate bro.

But I suggest just buying. All paradox titles are on major sale this past week. Easier and safer mate.
>>
>>47756655
But.... I have the game bought. I'm not sure I see the relevance though.
>>
>>47756608
I know but I wanted to keep the text short.
>>
>>47756674
You need to license the game on paradox forums to be able to access mod forums.
>>
>>47756751
Ohhh, okay. Well then. Thanks man.
>>
>>47756319
>ALL YOUR TAXES ARE NOW PAID IN ALCOHOL, DRUGS, AND PRETTY PEOPLE.
>>
>>47756800
No worries mate. You could also search from ModDB, but I presume you did that already. I can't remember if the game has steam workshop, if it has, you can search from there too.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 479x67) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6 KB, 479x67
>>47756888
Found no ModDB, and it seems the Workshop mod was removed for some reason. I managed to fuck around on paradox forum and it's downloading right now.
>>
>>47756888
>>47756960
Steam workshop has a good size amount of mods.

Mostly little add ons, or minor game changers. The Warhammer mod was hosted on Steam, but in an overly complicated 3 item workshop download. It was prone to bugs, hard to update, and generally not as easy to use versus a straight up download.

So they took it off recently, and now it's only found on Paradox forums.

Glad you figured it out anon, I know it took me a while to understand as well.
>>
>>47757286
Just spent a few hours playing as a Khornate tribal now, and made myself King of Svalbard until I died in single combat during a blood tournament for the GLORY OF KHORNE!

Really good mod so far.
>>
Would the other chaos gods accept it at all?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.