[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like on Khorne's skull throne? Hot? Cold?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1465787271897.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
1465787271897.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1117
What's it like on Khorne's skull throne?

Hot?

Cold?

Does he have people to shovel more skulls on if they get crushed?

Has Khorne ever slipped on his skulls trying to sit in his skull throne?
>>
>>47751172
Well, considering its the seat of an incredibly powerful entity in the center of his domain in a plane of existence where the laws of physics don't exist except at the whim of beings inside of it, I'd say its perfectly comfy.
>>
>>47751267
I see gravity.
>>
>>47751172
I'm pretty sure the throne is metaphorical.

I highly doubt Khorne is sitting on anything, much less having any physical form to do so with.
>>
>>47752334
>>47751267
>>47751172
I can tell you one thing, no matter what characteristics the throne has, Khorne is FUCKING PISSED
>>
>>47751172
It's just what majority believes it to be.

Khorne is just a spawn of thought, emotion and belief of many mortal souls. Same goes for his throne and entire realm.

So, pretty much you could have daemon janitors going around and replacing crushed skulls, sweeping around the throne and polishing big guy's armour.
>>
File: Afghanistan2.jpg (65 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan2.jpg
65 KB, 250x250
>>47751172
>trivialize the 40k gods of hell
>on the 40k board
>lol am i edgy yet

4chan is 18+, kiddo.
Nothin' personnel.

You'll understand when you're older.
>>
>>47753076
Scruffy the janitor a daemon Prince of khorne when?
>>
File: understand.gif (716 KB, 499x368) Image search: [Google]
understand.gif
716 KB, 499x368
>>47753336
Are you having a stroke or just a smug autist?
>>
>>47751172
Hatred and anger are kind of "hot" emotions, so I think it's unbearably hot
>>
>>47753076
Are there decent pockets in the chaos realms? Like, a nice orgy garden somewhere in Slaanesh's realm? Or a Valhalla somewhere in Khorne's?
>>
>>47753482
Nurgle's Garden is a nice place for followers of Nurgle.
>>
>>47753482
That's a actually a tricky question.

While fuckzone of Slaanesh does exist, it is there mainly for amusement and teasing ground of chaos god.

Khorne's valhalla, on the other hand, would serve no other purpose than to reward his followers who fell in battle, with no clear benefit to chaos god himself. The only people who would have faith in that afterlife would be cultists themselves, who aren't that big of a group to push something of this scale into existence in immaterium.

It kind of makes you wonder what degree of consciousness does an average demon have. They are a splinter of chaos god's power, but they do not operate through same, hive-like mind. Example: Slaanesh's Masque.
>>
File: Stormbringer_replica.png (222 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
Stormbringer_replica.png
222 KB, 440x640
>>47753336
The WH40K chaos gods are not only trivial, they're not even chaotic.

Take it from someone who knows.
>>
>>47754006
If I'm an avid chaos follower of whatever faction, do I enjoy being subjected to an eternity of BDSM/Violence/Decay/Scheming when I die?

Or is it still torture as it would be for any loyal guardsman dragged into a chaos realm?
>>
>>47754179
If we are taking into account how messed up chaos cultists minds must be, they will probably enjoy all of that and more. However, I doubt that such person would get to last in physical form for too long, before being devoured by one of gods to add to its power.

On the other hand, a loyal guardsman would need to be tortured first, since his captors need to break his willpower and make him abandon his faith.

Should there happen to be an individual worthy of chaos gods sparing it a glance, they will throw in a mutation and occassional artifact. If champion keeps proving useful in providing souls for them, they could even follow it up with daemonhood, which is just a total mutation with its own downsides.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.