[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some key abilites and skills for any self respecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: El_Santo.jpg (49 KB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
El_Santo.jpg
49 KB, 339x500
What are some key abilites and skills for any self respecting luchador to have?
>>
>>47736790
>Skill focus (speak language: Spanish)
Why skill focus? Well, don't you want to make amazing puns that are just cheesy enough to be entertaining but not cheesy enough to be stale? In Spanish?
>>
If your luchador can't pin a dragon mid-flight then you can just leave this board right now.
>>
>>47736790
>luchador
Who?
>>
>>47736790
Sewing, or any craft skill for making and mending their outfits.

Remember: It doesn't matter what material your mask is made of, be it the finest silk to common leather, what's important is that you honor it and treat it with respect.
>>
>>47736790
grappling.

Someone post the screencap of THE SHARK OF THE LAND.
>>
File: 1465704563678.jpg (102 KB, 909x835) Image search: [Google]
1465704563678.jpg
102 KB, 909x835
>>47736988
>>
>>47736970
Only if you're playing as good luchador. If you're evil luchador you're just using "mask honor" as a coverage for your selfish desires.
>>
>>47736790
Being able to fight with a mask on.
>>
File: Lucha Rome.jpg (115 KB, 600x897) Image search: [Google]
Lucha Rome.jpg
115 KB, 600x897
>>47736790
>Strong constitution
>Grappling
>Bravery
>Love kids
>Wears a mask (obviously)
>Knows how to sew and mend their costumes
>Speaks Spanish (Or the setting equivalent)
>Stars in cheesy plays (movies)
>>
>>47736790
Being able to buffer f~hcf+1.
>>
>>47736968
Mexican/Latin American wrasslers. A bit like WWE, but if I'm not mistaken it involves a lot more showmanship and the wrestlers have personas and masks that hide their true identity.

The OP's pic has "El Santo" or the (silver) saint, who was both a professional wrestler and the start of a kids show where he wrestled aliens and shit.
>>
I am asking because I am making a class for it in Pathfinder. Here is a link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PuHwR9uNL9zL2AGqUhYzOd47IJb22l1IK4aU1GxyYuU/edit?usp=sharing Lemme know what you think.
>>
You must be able to talk shit and take it without being a bitch.
>>
>>47736790
The ability to survive intense heat.
>>
>>47737104
I guess a start would be to make STR and CON the main stats, give him a fighter frame, monk unarmed strike progression and a CHA modifier to AC bonus whenever he's unarmored. He'd also need to have some CHA dependent in-combat skills or spell-like effects. Maybe you could even create an entire list to cherrypick from, reflecting that each Lucha has his own unique style and persona.
>>
>>47737072
Not all luchadors wear masks
>>
>>47737141
You literally just described what I made in the doc.
>>
>>47737145
Yes, yes they do. To have your mask removed is the biggest dishonor in the sport, some go so far as to wear it in public or quit if they are demasked.
>>
>>47737104
Noice
>>
>>47737170
Luchador has been made into a generic term for any old professional wrestler in the Lucha Libre Style. For example Johnny Mundo is a Luchador while he doesn't wear a mask. Chavo Guerrero. (Brian) Cage, 6'1" Wolverine on Steroids is a luchador.
You could make a case that John Cena is a luchador. If we're going by "wears a mask" definition then he was a Luchador solely because he was "Juan Cena" one night at a house show.
>>
>>47737072
dont forget nameing all his moves.
can forget the old Los tiburon pile driver
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.