[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pic357272.jpg (683 KB, 1053x1533) Image search: [Google]
pic357272.jpg
683 KB, 1053x1533
TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
>>
>>47732140
I own it.
>>
Not tg/ related. Please delete.
>>
>>47732140

Hold up wasn't Goliath supposed to be blue?
>>
>>47732209
Read with your eyes shithead
>>
What the fuck is a VCR boardgame? Is it like some sort of events that you replicate on the board? I know of something like light gun games with VHS tapes but nothing about boardgames.
>>
>>47732546
They come with a board and pieces usually, and as you play the game special conditions and chance cards tell you to refer to a different time on the tape.

I know Spoony Experiment isn't very popular on /tg/ but he had a series on VCR board games called Black Hole of Board Games. Kind of drops in quality on the golf and bird watching videos since he spends so much time berating the fans who sent him the shitty games, but the actual content is 7/10 on average.
>>
>>47732546

A good VCR board game is a board game that you play while a video tape runs in the background with a timer and occassionally an the timer will stop and a character will appear and say 'YOU! The current player! I like you! Get X reward for being awesome. The guy who went before you? Total shit head, he has to do X.'
>>
>>47732583
>>47732546
The games got a bit easier/faster when dvds came out.
>>
>>47732583
>Kind of drops in quality on the golf and bird watching

The bird watching one was fucking hilarious
>>
>>47732140
I remember trying to play that once.

needless to say, it went fucking awful.
>>
>>47732140
>>TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

That the little one is a canon faggot that loves it in his stony pooper.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.