[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go back to Tarkir.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1350x988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1350x988
I want to go back to Tarkir.
>>
>>47731675
Me 2
>>
>>47731675
I want to go back to alara
>>
Which would you prefer:

>Narset leads a revival of the forgotten ways and tries to start a rebellion from among the clans of the Dragonlords

or

>further timeline fuckery in which the old and the new are merged, causing weird glitches in reality and possibly timeshifted stuff
>>
>>47731738
Is there a way to have Khans of Tarkir and Fate Reforged, but just forget Dragons ever happened? Kind of like how Avacyn Restored never happened?
>>
>WotC makes the most interesting setting in years
>ruins it
>>
>>47731675
I want to return to Mercadia
>>
>>47732155
>>47732153
Honestly, they're going to try and undo Dragons. They even outright said that if they could redo Tarkir they'd do it Dragons-Reforged-Khans, because Khans was interesting and liked, and Dragons shat all over it. Also something something theme wasn't at common, plus the general shittiness and cuntiness of the dragonlords. When fucking Kolgahan was probably the second nicest dragonlord simply because she gave zero fucks about anyone, you fucked up writing the block.
>>
>>47732256
Great. Now if they can unfuck Zendikar we'd be set.
>>
>>47732311
Honestly, they fucked up Zendikar so bad, I'm fine with never returning to it. Like half the plane's population is dead, the shifting landscape is gone with the Eldrazi, and I will never forgive them for setting up the Eldrazi as a cosmic horror, ultimate threat deal, then killing them off for realsies in their second appearance ever. Fucking hell, I am saltier than Lot's wife about that.
>>
>>47732508

MaRo has said that BfZ was a flavor misstep, and that they betrayed the fans by not revisiting the central "adventure plane" ideal. He also said another return would likely be more like the original.

They wrote themselves into a corner with the Eldrazi, honestly; either they were going to be undefeatable or they were going to die in a lame way. I'm just glad they're mostly done now.
>>
>>47732508
I was fine with it since they revealed Ugin could've destroyed them at any time, but feared the consequences and browbeat the other two into believing it was the only recourse.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.