[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eldritch Moon Spoilers when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 615x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 615x369
Eldritch Moon Spoilers when?
>>
Never, apparently.
>>
>>47729701
you see them everytime you go to bathroom and look at what you dumped
>>
They're probably going to wait even longer this time to build up the tension before releasing the set symbol and everything. I honestly think they're waiting so long because they heard the collective groaning sigh everyone made when they realized it was going to be Emrakul, so they're desperately renaming mechanics and recomissioning art. They changed Kozilek's art with like 5 days notice, so I"m sure they can redo a set like this with as many months as they've had.
>>
>>47731660
Here's hopingi they ditch superfast jellyfish all together and give us something that's not these shit Nudrazi
>>
>>47733109
A week or two ago, I would've agreed.
Now I want to rip the bandaid off and just burn away the cancer of the eldrazi once and for all, never to be seen again.
>>
>>47731660
Genuinely curious, is there an article or UR that brought strong evidence for Emmy? I completely skipped Shadows due to EMA launching so soon afterwards.
>>
>>47734326
>Genuinely curious, is there an article or UR that brought strong evidence for Emmy?

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/something-twisted-way-comes-2016-05-30

Aside from being fucking obvious, this article basically trumpets it from the fucking rooftops. Lattices, purple and pink, and tentacles? GEE, WHO THE FUCK COULD IT BE. Also the clue token hint thing.
>>
Looking forward to HFY fucking Emrakul up the ass and ending the Eldrazi bullshit, once and for all.
>>
If Emrakul is in this set too, I guarantee that the authors will completely miss the point of Lovecraftian horrors again and defeat her anticlimactically with the power of friendship.
>>
The icon for it is gonna be emrakul, they havent spoiled anything because they don't want to give that bit of the story out.
>>
>>47734645
To be fair, that guy isn't part of Wizards creative and is a freelancer.
>>
>>47734816
>they havent spoiled anything because they don't want to give that bit of the story out.
They've all but said it, people had it pegged literally the second "Lovecraftian Innistrad" came out of anyone's mouth, who the fuck do they think they're fooling?
>>47734870
It would explain why he's going "OH LOOK HOW AWESOMELY CLEVER AND SUBTLE THE FORESHADOWING IS" when it has the subtlety and nuance of a brick to the jaw.
>>
>>47734888
Could be marit lage, could be emrakul. My money's on emrakul
>>
>Emrakul comes to Inastraad
>Most of humanity is mutated into twisted lovecraftian monsters
>Emmy herself sits in Thraben leaching mana, other wise not doing much
>Sorin and Arlin turn the little that humanity has left into vamps or werewolves respectively
>Majority, Jace, and Tami all fuck off, leaving Inastraad a dying plane full off insane monsters dancing madly to the roars of an alien god

How would you guys react if that was the ending?
>>
>>47735134
Happily.
>>
>>47735134
Meant to type Nahiri
>>
>>47735222
Nah son. Hank Hill planeswalker when
>>
>>47735099
How do you even pronounce Marit Lage?
>>
>>47729701
Now some time ago there was a thread in which people complained about the original Inninstrad ripping off Bloodborne, which was fuckng stupid.
However, now I am starting to have my healthy share of suspect about this one.
>>
>>47738190
Ah tel you hwat
>>
They're starting June 20th.
>>
I hope we get new slivers soon.
>>
>>47735134
As long as Nahiri gets murdered, I'm happy.
>>
>>47738601
I pronounce it Maritime rhymes with Parrot and Large rhymes with Sage

>>47738190
What color would Hank Hill be? I'm thinking either mono white or WR

>>47739392
Nope Nahiri leaves and becomes God King of Zendikar, brutalizing the non kor part of the plane 'For the Greater Good'
>>
>>47738713

Yay.
>>
>>47729701
Lili of the Veil won't be in this set, why even bother or care.
>>
>>47729701
Spoilers start June 27th.
>>
>>47744822

Legendary Werewolf for EDH.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.