[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 1
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47595241/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: http://pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

"ATEEEEEEENSHUUUUUN!" Grampa shouts loudly, still looking a little green from his earlier, accidental poisoning. The sea breeze makes the end of his duster dance behind him as he stares down at Baldrick and the other marines guarding the now out and about rich idiots.

They stare up at him like he's a new landmark, and start taking pictures of him, before he steps behind me and Ochamu with a sweet little smirk, clearing his throat before he continues with his speech.

"I am in command here now" He says sternly "I'm sure you're used to not having to think much beyond where to shoot or swing, maybe at all, but now you'll have to listen to me"

Baldrick frowns and sighs, shaking his chains as he leans back near jeb to look up at him, the old merc smiling happily as Wanko makes silly faces at the crowd bellow.

"You may notice a few more...older bulls among your green horns, if you cannot hear me, listen to them, most of those boys have been under my command since I took to the seas, their judgment is sound, and they have more experience than all but one of you"

I watch my old timer slowly look down at Jeb and smirk just a bit wider, as Jack leans over his shoulder, which grandad doesn't seem to notice or care about it.

"Now, if this does not go as I see it going" he says calmly, holding his arms behind his back "I expect you to hold the line against whatever comes, too the last man if we must to protect the innocent dwellers of this island, But I don't think that it'll come to that, so get some coffee, maybe some sweets you can scarf down behind barricades...the works really"

"Don't scare the men, Mr De'terrar" Baldrick says flatly

"Fear is the best motivator, well besides love" Grampa says with a chuckle as some of his men do the same "and I was being serious you know, never know what misfortune
cont
>>
>>47728685

you can find in the world"

"....So what went wrong enough for you to tell us this...er exactly?" A marine asks meekly.

Grampa opens his mouth and then looks at me with a smile.

What do I do?
[] tell them
[] remain quite,letting him finish
[] Make Bellary tell it
[] Let Ochamu explain
[] Look at jack
[] Push wanko forward
[] writin
>>
>>47728705
>[] tell them
>>
>>47728705
>[] tell them
>>
>>47728705
>[] remain quite,letting him finish
>>
>>47728705
>[] tell them
>>
>>47728705
>[] tell them
>>
>>47728705
>[] remain quite,letting him finish
>>
I tip my hat down, and try to find my breath. it feels like I'm falling, but I know I'm not. It takes me awhile to figure out what I should say, and a little longer after that of silence for me to find the courage to actually say it.

"Well, Bellary here" I say, looking back at the short girl trying to hide behind everyone else, with a weak smile under her bandaged up face "got a little scared, and panicked"

I stop, and glare at the few marines with enough guts to try and get mad at the poor misled thing. They freeze up and straighten their backs as Grampa's men cross their arms, looking up at me with no expression on their battered and scarred faces.

"So she tried to call her family to come and save her, before I was able to fix her face after she slipped" I say nervously, tugging at my collar as Bellary covers her nose "Which did happen, I assure you and...well they didn't believe that I helped her, and point is she doesn't want to go back now, and some of her siblings are coming to get her so"

What do I say?
[] grampa
[] you know what to do
[]Keep her safe
[] They're not going to get anywhere close to her, if I my way
[]Yeah, that's why things are this way
[]We're going to stop them
[] We'll prove she isn't just a cry baby
[] get ready?
[] write n
>>
>>47729007
>[] you know what to do
>[]Keep her safe
>[] They're not going to get anywhere close to her, if I my way
>>
>>47729007
>[]Yeah, that's why things are this way
>[] you know what to do
>[] Keep her safe
>[] get ready?
>>
>>47729007
>[]We're going to stop them
>[] We'll prove she isn't just a cry baby
>[] you know what to do
>[] grampa
>>
>>47729007
>[] you know what to do
>[] Keep her safe
>[] get ready?
>>
>>47729007
>[] you know what to do
>[]Keep her safe
>[] They're not going to get anywhere close to her, if I my way
>>
"To answer your question" I say flatly, yawning and rubbing my eyes to keep the sleep out of them "That's why things are the way they are right now"

I don't wait for any more questions, or for anyone to speak up about what's going on right now. I clear my throat, stopping a few marines mid hand raise, and lift my cap up, smiling a little cockily I will admit.

"You know what we'll have to do" I say, stepping over to the edge of the roof we've all been standing on...don't know why Grampa made us all climb up here "Keep her safe, she isn't a bad girl, she just...had a bad draw I guess"

"That'll do Adela" Grampa says calmly, pulling me back by the back of my duster gently "Now, most of you will not be in any sort of danger, and will just be here in case they manage to break through the front line defenses, or if they all manage to land, now that doesn't mean you can slack off or"

"Thank you" bellary says quietly, her voice a little nasally from all the bandages over her face

What do I do
[] Shrug and say don't mention it
[] follow my grandfather's orders
[] sneak off and find a place to nap 1d100
[] Find Yotshi, and take him, and the rest of the group (including Wanko and Jace) to try and get to the fight the second they land 1d100 to sneak away
[] write in
>>
>>47729322
>[] Shrug and say don't mention it
>[] follow my grandfather's orders
>>
>>47729322
>>
>>47729322
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47729322
>[] Find Yotshi, and take him, and the rest of the group (including Wanko and Jace) to try and get to the fight the second they land 1d100 to sneak away
>>
>>47729322
Grampa got it right, we need to be here in case someone sneaks through.
>>
>>47729322
>>
I shrug, and glance back at her with a smile.

"Don't mention it, like I said, I can't stand seeing someone crying" I say softly, trying not to interrupt Grampa's speech and orders.

"Even after I tried to have you killed?" She asks sadly, sounding hateful for herself

"Wasn't you as far as I care" I say "Besides, jack tried to kill me to, and I still tolerate him"

"Oh don't lie Adela, we're friends" He chuckles teasingly "You're just jealous that I can wear your face as it really"

"Not another word" I say glaring back at him, making him shut up in a moment, still smiling that shit eating grin of his

"Why do we still have this guy around anyways?" Jace groans "And why are you"

"No reason to change until I find a better face" Jack says perhaps a little too quickly

"And you newly had a heart attack over just hearing her accent" Ochamu says tauntingly "so why are you"

"I have a cover now" Jack growls, crossing his arms

"Don't worry Jacky, I won't tell anyone" Wanko says cheerfully, which makes jack smirk smugly.

"I don't see how you can stand him, Adela' Bellary says flatly "He's so..."

"Wonderrrrrrful?" Jack chuckles, before he yelps as Grampa turns round and glares at him, before smiling and moving his eyes over to me

I salute him and stand at attention

"At ease darling" He says flatly, so I do "I'm still seeing how fit you are as a marine, so I think I'll give you a special job, since as far as I can tell, besides Baldrick, you're one of the highest ranked of Ginegin's crew...on this island"

"Really?" I ask tilting my head

"Well...I mean he doesn't like giving most of us promotions' Jace says angrily

"Well, I'm not too far behind, I think" Wanko says happily "And she is ...well she tends to solve most of our problems, doesn't she"

"Well that's just how she is" Ochamu chimes in "Don't try and say she doesn't deserve it either, Jace"

"I wasn't" Jace sighs

"Good, I would've been upset if you were" Ochamu huffs, crossing her arms

cont
>>
>>47729768
"though it is a bit bullshit that" Jack says, making Ochamu and grampa glare at him

"How can you still be" Ochamu stammers angrily

"Quite" Grampa says sternly, making my copy shut his mouth instantly "Now, as I was saying Adela, the job I have for you, is to take any of your amigos and stop ms lass' siblings if you can"

What do I do?
[] ask how do I do that?
[] ask why he can't do that
[] nod and wander off
[] ....so where are they going to land, do you think
[]SO why are you testing me anyways
[] did you tell ginegin not to step on this island
[]write in
>>
>>47729851
>[] ....so where are they going to land, do you think
>[] did you tell ginegin not to step on this island
>>
>>47729851
>>
>>47729851
>[] ask how do I do that?
>[]SO why are you testing me anyways
>>
>>47729851
>>
>>47729851
>[]SO why are you testing me anyways
>>
"So where do you think they're going to land?" I ask as I look up at him, while he closes his eyes and tilts his head back and forth like the ticking of a clock.

"Away from my ship" He says "they're here for Bellary, they wouldn't risk going down to davy's locker by facing off against one of the prides of the goverment's fleet, they'd send a distraction, a bait to get me to leave, which would work, if I was an idiot like some of the young bulls"

"That does sound like what they would do actually" Bellary sighs sadly "Especially if it was to get me back, They wouldn't care how many people they doomed doing it"

"Sea is a cruel place, missy" Grampa sighs, motioning for me to head to the other side of the island "Or it can be, without good hearts sailing over it"

"I've noticed that all ready" She says meekly, before she gets an angry fire in her eyes "I'm going with you"

What do I do?
[]ignor her and head out
[] bring some one to the fight
[] leave some one behind
[] tell her she won't
[] Fine, have it your way then
[]Why?
[]Knock her out and leave her with gramps
[] write in
>>
>>47730176
>[]Why?
>[] Fine, have it your way then
>>
>>47730176
>[]Why?
>>
>>47730176
>[]Why?
>[] bring some one to the fight
Ochamu, jack and yoshi
>>
>>47730176
>[]Why?
>>
>>47730176
>[]Why?
>[] Fine, have it your way then
>>
I stop, and turn to look at the short girl standing behind me. Her hair is a mess, from how much running around and falling she's been doing since she got here. I look into her blue eyes, and see past the rage she's putting on them, and see sadness and fear. And it isn't that hard for me to notice, since she's shaking in her boots, and is practically surrounded by a fog of terror, hanging around her like a specter of death. And the funny thing is, I don't remember seeing much fear when she was running from me, at least not this much. So she's scared of her family then.

"Why?" I ask slowly, and flatly as I keep my eyes on hers, making her try to turn away

"Yeah, you're already hurt, there's no reason to go out and get beat up even worse" Ochamu says "It'd be a shame for such a cute little face to get all ruined"

"I'm not a kid!" Bellary shouts angrily, making jack cackle, and he gets louder as she glares at him, practically fuming "How many times do I have to tell all of you that....and they won't leave me alone if they think I'm weak, I need to show them I'm strong and"

"Then do it later" Jace groans shaking his head and dreads around "No excuse lil thing, but you're really not ready to get into the sort of fights these three get into"

"You don't" Bellary growls "I've been on the sea for three years already, I can"

What do I say?
[] stay, you'll get your chance later
[] fine, but if you get hurt, it's your fault
[] I've been on the sea for a a few months, could you take me in a fight
[] YOTSHI, come on, we're going to fight some pirates again
[] Wanko, jace, keep her here
[] Ochamu? grab her, make sure she doesn't leave
[] Jack, do your thing.
[] write in

"
>>
>>47730548
>[] fine, but if you get hurt, it's your fault
>[] YOTSHI, come on, we're going to fight some pirates again
>[] Ochamu? grab her, make sure she doesn't leave
>[] Jack, do your thing.
>>
>>47730548
>[] Jack, do your thing.
>>
>>47730548
>>
>>47730548
>[] Jack, do your thing.
>>
>>47730548
>[] stay, you'll get your chance later
>[] Wanko, jace, keep her here
>>
>>47730548
>[] Jack, do your thing.
>>
"Fine" I say as I walk down the other side of the roof and get ready to leap off of it, since I don't feel like wasting time climbing down it, especially since now I can hear cannon fire in the distance...I hope Serri is okay out there "But if you get hurt, it's your fault"

"Oh I know that" Bellary says, trying to sound tough and brave as she follows me

"Ochamu, grab her and make sure she doesn't get any seconds thoughts' I say, hearing my big friend giggles as Bellary yelps in surprise and throws a bit of a tantrum "Jack...just do your thing"

"I always do" He says flatly, walking behind me with his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"YOTSHI!" I shout, looking down the alley way to the main street to see him running towards me, looking like he just fought his way out of a pack of dogs "Come on, we're going to fight some pirates again"

"thank god I was losing my mind over there' He sighs, rubbing his glasses "Did you know they kept their pills in the room we tossed the rawlings and mr guitar into? guess who they...are these two coming with us"

I glance over my shoulder, and see jace lighting a cigarette as Wanko smiles widely and waves at me happily.

"Guess so" I say shrugging "If they want to"

"Yeah" Yotshi says, following me, trying to remember our two extra's names as Bellary screams and tries to kick her way out of Ochamu's arms, as she holds her in her arms

What do I do on the wall to the beach on the other side of the island
[] tease bellary
[] askjace and wanko if they can fight
[]whisper yotshi their names
[] Ask bellary what her brother and sister can do
[] cuddle Ajax
[] Start humming a tune
[]Remind bellary she doesn't have to come
[]write in
>>
>>47730911
>[] askjace and wanko if they can fight
>[]whisper yotshi their names
>>
>>47730911
>[] tease bellary
>[] Ask bellary what her brother and sister can do
>[] cuddle Ajax
>[] Start humming a tune
>>
>>47730911
>[] tease bellary
>[] cuddle Ajax
>[] Start humming a tune
>>
>>47730911
>[] cuddle Ajax
>[] Start humming a tune
>[]Remind bellary she doesn't have to come
>>
"Wanko and jace" I whisper in yotshi's ear as he continues to look at them without saying a thing, he nods and smiles slightly as I pull away from him and start to jog up the hill towards the small forest in the center of the island.

"So" I say as I step onto the top of the hill, and look back at Jace and wanko, as Bellary starts to try sliding out of Ochamu's vice like grip "can you two handle yourselves in a fight?"

"A bit" Jace says with a shrug "better cutting up veggies than I am with people"

"I've been in a few, and I've never been hit before" Wanko barks, smiling happily as she keeps pace besides Ochamu, so she doesn't fall to far behind the rest of us "Mostly because everyone sort of ignored me buuut...hey that doesn't matter now does it"

"And I haven't been hit for most of my career"Jack says smugly as Bellary, starts headbutting Ochamu's chest with the back of her head, but she doesn't seem to notice

"Liking your new doll, Ochamuuu?" I ask, laughing as I start to jog through the woods

"Stoooop it" Bellary groans "I'm not going to run off, just put me down, this is...whhhhy?"

"Yeah" Ochamu giggles "She needs a few manners I will admit but...sorry"

I sigh as Bellary jogs up next to me to get away from Ochamu, who smiles meekly, trying to avoid hitting her head on branches.

"You're a horrible woman" Bellary pouts, shacking her head as she walks besides me "had a laugh didn't you"

"Sorry, couldn't resist" I say with a nervous smile "So anything you could tell me about your brother and sister, namely what they can do?"

"Well, Minori is an oil woman, and Desmond is a spark man" She says sounding like she's going to start crying again "And they're...well they've been to the grand line before"
c
cont
>>
>>47731383
y?
[]....fuck meeeee
[]alright, you stay up here, wanko, jace, go over to those two sides and make some distraction
[]Oh,right the place my brother is fixin on going to
[]annd?
[]So she spits oil out or something? sounds like a worse fruit than mine
[] We can handle it
[] why you lookin so yellah?
[] so they know how to fight then?
[] write in
>>
>>47731397
>[]alright, you stay up here, wanko, jace, go over to those two sides and make some distraction
>[]So she spits oil out or something? sounds like a worse fruit than mine
>>
>>47731397
>[]Oh,right the place my brother is fixin on going to
>[] why you lookin so yellah?
>>
>>47731397
>[]....fuck meeeee
>[]alright, you stay up here, wanko, jace, go over to those two sides and make some distraction
>[]annd?
>>
>>47731397
>[] We can handle it
>>
>>47731397
>[] why you lookin so yellah?
>>
"Oh right, that place my brother is fixing on going" I say nodding slowly, wonder why everyone else looks like they just saw a ghost, or my face "So she spits out oil or something? sounds like she got a much worse fruit than I did"

Bellary stares at me, and I smile. She opens her mouth a few times, and rubs her eyes, trying to find what to say.

"Alright I..you uh" She says, shaking her head for a second, as I look around at my friends, wondering why they all are still looking like they just some fellah walk out of his own grave "Don't know much about devil fruits do you"

"I know how mine works, that's all I really need to know about anyways" I say calmly as I shrug as walk to the edge of the prim, proper and far too well cared for woods, and look out of it.

There's a small alcove cut out between the cliffs, with a single, very rough looking stone chair sitting in the center of it, surrounded by flowers. the beach looks like it's big enough to hold about two small ships... maybe one normal sized one.

"Well, hers is a logia" Bellary says, walking to my side as I try and figure out how we're going to do this "She's basically...made out of oil when she wants to be, and...nothing really hurts her"

Ochamu whimpers and jack laughs, loudly.

"And?" I ask as I start to walk down to the the beach "You stay up here, wanko, jace you two go to either side of the cliffs and get ready to distract them with bullets'

"But you're not going to be able to do anything to her!" Bellary screams, sounding a bit frustrated with me for some reason

"Maybe" I say calmly "But that isn't going to stop me from trying"

"Why do you always drag me into this sort of stuff adela" Yotshi sighs as he slides down the edge with me "You're shaving years off of my life"

"And you still come with us" Ochamu says, almost singing it, I think "So you have no right to complain"

"Yes I do" Yotshi groans "I always do"

"Yeeeah yotshi chaaan, but should you?" Jack says teasingly

cont
>>
>>47731761

"Oh you bitch more than he does" I sigh, shaking my head as I stare out at the sea

"Yes, but I'm adorable" Jack says happily

"eeeeergh" Yotshi and Ochamu groan

"I don't think you know what that means" Ochamu mummers quietly, as jack frowns, and cracks his knuckles

"Soooo" Yotshi says, pushing his glasses up "When are they going to get here?"

roll 1d20+perception
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>47731819
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47731819
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47731819
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>47731819
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47731819
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>47731819
>>
18+7= 25= great success
_

I stare out at the rolling blue waves, and stuff my hands into my duster's pockets waiting for something to happen as sand blows over my boots.

I squint my eyes, and pull my cap down to keep the sun out of my eyes. I don't see a thing besides waves and waves. I shake my head and walk a bit closer to the tide, and lift my hat up.

And sure enough, I white waves lifting up in the distance, and hear the faint humming of a motor. They're coming closer, very very fast.

Ajax meows, and flops down ontop of my head, curling up ontop of my cap as he does so.

What do I do?
[] call for serri
[] sit on the stone throne
[] Take pot shots 1d100
[] Ask jack if he can see them
[] take my duster off and sub bathe for a bit
[] Fear forge something on the beach 1d100
[] set ajax down on the sand
[] write in
>>
>>47732056
>[] call for serri
>[] Ask jack if he can see them
>>
>>47732056
>[] call for serri
>[] take my duster off and sub bathe for a bit
>>
>>47732056
>[] set ajax down on the sand
>[] call for serri
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47732056
>[] call for serri
>[] sit on the stone throne
>[] Take pot shots 1d100
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47732056
>[] call for serri
>[] Fear forge something on the beach 1d100
A big barrel to lock her up in
>>
>>47732056
>[] call for serri
>[] take my duster off and sub bathe for a bit
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47732056
>Take pot shots 1d100
>>
I gently grab the lip of my cap, and hold the back with my other hand, and slowly set it on the ground, with my kitten sitting on top of it. He looks up at me like I just ripped him off of his bed, and meows in a pleading way. I shake my head and he slowly gets off of my hat, and starts licking himself calmly. And I pick my hat back up, and put it back where it should be

"So can you see that?" I ask jack as he walks up next to me, smiling as his hair blows in the wind like mine

"Well that depends on what you're looking at" He says, picking at the metal bands over his nose "I mean, I can see the sea, the clouds, the"

"the ships" I say angrily, smacking him on the back of his head

"Yes...yes of course I can" He growls, shaking his head "Why are you asking"

"Just checking" I say with a shrug and a smirk as I put two of my fingers in my mouth and whistle sharply "SERRI!"

the water starts to quake and break open after a few seconds, and serri's snake like head peaks out at the edge of the water. the sea king looks at me like he's awaiting orders, or wanting me to feed him back.

The ships are nearly here, and I can see a faint figures standing on either of them

What do I do?
[] ask him to try and sink them 1d100
[] get on him and ride over to them
[] Pat him on the head and cuddle, calling him good boy
[] tell him to hide in the water
[] write in
>>
>>47732465
>[] Pat him on the head and cuddle, calling him good boy
>>
>>47732465
So amusing, I wonder what their reaction's will be?
>>
>>47732465
>[] tell him to hide in the water
>>
>>47732465
[] Pat him on the head and cuddle, calling him good boy
[] tell him to hide in the water
>>
>>47732465
>[] tell him to hide in the water
>>
I walk up to him confidently as the sea laps and licks the sides of his massive face. He looks up at me with his dinner plated sized eyes. Reaching out, I pat my hand down on his scaly and wet head, and the sea king sighs, lowering his head so I can wrap my arms around his face, rubbing his cheeks and patting him like a very big dog, giggling happily as it just lays there, grumbling a gurgling grumble.

"I don't know how you can get so close to something big enough to swallow you whole" Yotshi sighs, as I lay down on my giant pet, as it tries to weakly shake me off "let alone treat it like a dog"

"Serri's a good boy" I huff hugging the sea king's face tighter "Or...girl? never thought to figure which serri is...doesn't matter does it?"

"I still think we should've just" Jack says, before he's sent back to the edge of the beach with a spray of water

"idiot" Yotshi groans

"Well, I love Serri" Ochamu says happily "He's such a noble beast, and he has a dignified air about him"

"Yeah, sure" Yotshi chuckles 'Digni"

And Yotshi goes flying to join jack, as serri smiles happily at ochamu

"And noble, and kind" Ochamu says, hiding behind the stone throne as Serri sucks up more water for his spit.

cont
>>
>>47732655
"He's really a devil sometimes" She says, as she ducks behind the throne, and serri barely spits out even a dribble of water

"Good serri' I say patting him next to one of the spikes near his fin "Now go and hide under the waves for a bit kay"

He glances back at the ships and sighs, ducking under the water, blowing bubbles as ajax tries and nibbles on my hands,pawing at them playfully.

The two ships are painted red and silver, and look more like fishing boats than anything else, if it wasn't for the giant engines on the back of them, and the massive cannons sticking out of the front, guessing there's only enough room for one on each of them. Both are stylized to look like...well sort of demon dragons I guess, and the flag flying from both of them are...not jolly rogers, but a L made to look fancy and rich looking.

I look up at the terrifying figure heads, and see two people who look a little like Bellary. Both are blonde, and have a cruel look in there eyes. They're wearing the same red coat with silver buttons and demons etched into it, along with dress pants and thick, shining silver boots.

The girl push her sun glasses down, as her wall of hair drips down her side, and she sips from a small tin, with "Oil" written on the side. The man scratches his thick beard, and lights a cigar with a snap as he looks down at me and glares around

"Nice pet" He says with a facade of friendliness "can't say I've ever seen some one treat a king quite like that before"

"Such disrespect" the woman sighs, sipping from her can "A noble beast brought so low, it's almost a tragedy"

"Yeah, shame really, bet it's being laughed at by it's friends" Desmond sighs, blowing smoke into the air "Such a cruel girl you are"

"Cocky to" Minori growls, crushing the can like a piece of paper and tossing it at Ajax, making him scamper off and hiss at her "Oh shut up, guess you figured us out then?"

cont
>>
>>47732799

"Wouldn't be too hard to make bellary talk" Desmond says, crouching down "with a face like that, what, you stupid or something, say something to your executioners"

"Oh don't tempt her, I swear that accent of theirs makes me want to break fingers and necks everytime I hear it" Minori hisses, pushing her glasses back up "Lets get to the point"

"Yeah, hand over our baby sister, and we won't break your legs before we toss ya to the waves, Ugly weed" Desmond giggles, flicking his cigar towards me, before he stuffs his hands into his pockets

"Or make it hard for you to pass on, a nice, clean death" Minori says coldly, tapping her foot on her figure head

What do I say?
[] DRAW 1d100
[] Come quietly and I won't break your faces too badly
[] Loook,I didn't hurt her, she ran round the edge of a pool and tripped, all I did was break her ship, not her face
[] she doesn't want to go with you
[] Well, at least my hair isn't an oily mess, or looks like a bunch of fuses
[]...Alright then
[] So I'm guessing ya know who I am then?
[] Adela De'terrar, nice to meet ya, can call me evil eye if you prefer, guessing you're Desmond and Minori lass then?
[]*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, start to walk away*
[] write in
>>
>>47732867
>[] Adela De'terrar, nice to meet ya, can call me evil eye if you prefer, guessing you're Desmond and Minori lass then?
>[] she doesn't want to go with you
>[] Come quietly and I won't break your faces too badly
>>
>>47732867
>[] Adela De'terrar, nice to meet ya, can call me evil eye if you prefer, guessing you're Desmond and Minori lass then?
>[] Loook,I didn't hurt her, she ran round the edge of a pool and tripped, all I did was break her ship, not her face
So
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47732867
>[] DRAW 1d100
>>
>>47732867
>[] Loook,I didn't hurt her, she ran round the edge of a pool and tripped, all I did was break her ship, not her face
>Not surprisingly really if that's how ya act to people
>>
>>47732867
>>
>>47732867
So
>>
"Adela De'terrar" I say calmly tipping my cap to be polite, even though they don't deserve it one bit "Nice to meet ya, can call me evil eye if you prefer, Guessing you're Desmond and Minori lass then"

"The sole and only" Desmond laughs, sitting down on the edge of his ship "the lass twins we are, we are, and you can guess why we're here"

"Doubt she can" Minori says, crouching on the edge "oh sorry, how do you think she'd pronounce that so we can get the point across to her"

"I don't know, maybe a few punches to the gut would get it to her" Desmond says with a cruel smile and a glint in his eyes "Since her face is already fucked up as is"

"Yeah, can't mess her face up more than she did to poooor bellary's" Minori sighs as she starts to slide off of the edge of her ship "you monster"

"Like beating a puppy" Desmond says, his eyes burning with pure, unfiltered hate

"Loook, I didn't hurt her" I sigh shaking my head "She ran round the edge of a pool, and tripped, the only thing I broke was her ship, not her face"

"Yes, the ship we bought her, the crew we gave her" Minori says, with a voice like cold iron "Those were her dreams and you crushed them"

"Pretty sure your mother did, sending you to bring her home, she wants to be on the sea, the only time I've seen her face light up after she got the news was when she was looking out at it" I say coolly, yawning and rubbing my eyes as soon as I finish talking.

cont
>>
>>47733192
"Cause she wants to go home, she's a whiner, don't know how she lasted ten years" desmond says calmly

"She doesn't want to go with you" I growl angrily

"And?" Minori asks "She's coming anyways, even if you're telling the truth, there's nothing out here for her, she's a coward"

"You come from a big...friendly family don't ya, surely you understand when one is the runt of the litter" Desmond says "Not meaning to be cruel but...she needs to be beaten into shape to amount to anything, thought the sea would've done it but"

"Mommy coddled her, made it too easy" Minori says, sadly shaking her head "maybe this time round she'll have better results"

"Besides, she'll change her tone when she gets home" Desmond laughs, hopping onto the beach as his twin watches him from above "Always does, what do ya say, she isn't meant to be out here, but if she's stubborn we can fix that, so hand her over"

"What do I say?" I ask tilting my head "Come quitely and I won't break your faces too badly"

"Huh" Desmond sighs "Shame, Arrivederci, HIBANA HIBANA NO!"

"Brother, wait for me at least" Minor sighs, as one of her hands turns into a thik black oil, as she flips it around.
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nygdgZjf98Y

Boss fight started, the Sadist twins
_

What do I do?
[] dodge behind the throne 1d20+dexterity
[] Just fire at them 1d100
[] fear forge a wall 1d100
[] devil's glare 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] SERRI 1d100
[] call for help
[] Ask them what they plan to do to little bellary
[] Curse at them
[] continue to taunt them, saying the difference between our families is mine loves each other
[] write in
>>
Rolled 20, 55 = 75 (2d100)

>>47733367
>[] SERRI 1d100
>[] devil's glare 1d100
>[] Ask them what they plan to do to little bellary
>>
Rolled 93, 58 = 151 (2d100)

>>47733367
>[] SERRI 1d100
>[] fear forge a wall 1d100
>>
Rolled 78, 67 = 145 (2d100)

>>47733367
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
>[] SERRI 1d100
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47733367
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
>[] State the truth, saying the difference between our families is mine loves each other
>>
Rolled 61, 63 = 124 (2d100)

>>47733367
>[] State the truth, saying the difference between our families is mine loves each other
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47733367
>[] SERRI 1d100
>[] devil's glare 1d100
>>
Rolled 23, 91 = 114 (2d100)

>>47733367
>[] SERRI 1d100
>[] devil's glare 1d100
>>
"SERRI!" I scream as I push my hat down, and do the one thing I really shouldn't in a situation like this, I run towards them, like an idiot.

The air lights up with light, and I hear a faint popping before it's place with rushing water and a furious, wild roar.

I grin as Desmond turns around, and comes face to face with Serri's wide open jaws. He calmly slams his fist into it's lower jaw. And it responds by slamming into him like a ill tempered goat, slamming him to the ground and thrashing around as he grunts and slaps it on the face. His twin stares at him from her ship as he struggles with serri.

And I realize he's laughing, like he's playing with a pup.

"So what do you plan to do to poor Bellary?" I ask, moving my hands over my revolvers as Minori glares at her brother and my sea serpent, pushing her glasses down coldly.

"What do you think" She chuckles "what do you do with a useless bit of metal? you melt it into something worth while"

She glances at her brother, and he grins back. And she leaps at the sea king, her limbs dangling and splitting into long ropes of oil.

What do I do?
[] shoot at one of them *which?* 1d100
[] SERRI, AWAY!
[] Try and lock shot Minori 1d100
[] fire a shot to distract them 1d100
[] whistle for wanko and jace 2d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47733755
>[] SERRI, AWAY!
>[] Try and lock shot Minori 1d100
>>
Rolled 97, 87, 24 = 208 (3d100)

>>47733755
>[] SERRI, AWAY!
>[] whistle for wanko and jace 2d100
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47733755
>[] SERRI, AWAY!
>>
Rolled 34, 10, 68 = 112 (3d100)

>>47733755
[] SERRI, AWAY!
[] Try and lock shot Minori 1d100
[] whistle for wanko and jace 2d100
>>
Rolled 40, 98, 42 = 180 (3d100)

>>47733755
>[] SERRI, AWAY!
>[] whistle for wanko and jace 2d100
>>
"SERRI AWAY!" I shout loudly as I throw my arm out, drawing my revolver and using my spare arm to help me line up a shot before I lose it.

Desmond grunts and runs towards me, the air popping around him and filling with sparks as he tries to tackle me. I whistle sharply and dive to the side as I lose my first chance to get Minori.

I hope I get a second.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO" I shout loudly

"HIBANA HIBANA NO!" Jack shouts, as two gun shots ring out, and he stops, clutching his cheek.

He looks around, stepping back and forth between bullets, and starts counting

"LOCK SHOT!" I shout as I pull the trigger, and watch Minori fall onto the other ship with the wet thud

Groans flow over the wind and

roll 1d20+will
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47733927
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47733927
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47733927
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>47733927
here we go
>>
Rolled 13 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>47733927
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47733927
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47733927
>>
And I hear her scream and yowl in pain as her brother calmly counts and whispers to himself as bullets throw sand up into his eyes.
_
14+5= 19= so close
_

And then a plain hand grips the edge of the boat's rails, and pulls up the rest of Minori as the glowing chains start to crack and snap as she glares at me, looking like a demon as her hair stands up on end and melts back into oil.

"Got ya you little prick!" Desmond shouts as his sister slowly starts to crawl off of the ship, shaking slightly.

He turns towards where wanko set up, and holds his hand up, his eyes glinting with a golden spark as his hand shimmers lightly, as he gets ready to snap his finger.

What do I do?
[] Try and tackle him 1d20+speed and strength
[] shoot him 1d100
[] Pull of a trick shot to make him miscalculate 1d100
[] OCHAMU, GET HIM 1d100
[] Jack stop pretending to be dead and help me dammit 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] WANKO RUN
[]write in
>>
Rolled 75, 42 = 117 (2d100)

>>47734092
>[] Jack stop pretending to be dead and help me dammit 1d100
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
>[] WANKO RUN
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47734092
>[] Try and tackle him 1d20+speed and strength
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47734092
>[] Pull of a trick shot to make him miscalculate 1d100
>>
Rolled 2, 15 = 17 (2d100)

>>47734092
>[] shoot him 1d100
>[] Jack stop pretending to be dead and help me dammit 1d100
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47734092
>[] Pull of a trick shot to make him miscalculate 1d100
>[] Call for Serri to drag Minoris boat out on sea
>>
Rolled 11, 87, 26 = 124 (3d100)

>>47734092
[] shoot him 1d100
[] OCHAMU, GET HIM 1d100
[] Jack stop pretending to be dead and help me dammit 1d100
>>
"Jack stop pretending to be dead and help me dammit!" I scream as I try to figure out a way to save Wanko as Desmond starts counting again, not even twitching as Jace tries to shoot him in the back, and even makes a shot, his coat ripping apart as he just stands there like nothing happened.

A glint catches my eye, and I realize the figure head is metal. I draw and fire at it, hearing the bullet ping off of it. Desmond turns, to another part of the woods, and then to me, looking bored as he snaps his fingers

"Flare" He says calmly as the world vanishes in a bright white burst of light.

I wipe my eyes, trying to see anything as I quick fire at him.

"HAN HAN NO!" Jack shouts

"Awww, trying to save you sistah?" Desmond says like he's talking to baby

I manage to clear my eyes, and see jack calmly pressing his hand in the air between them, as it ripples and a knife slowly forces its way closer to his palm.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey" Minori hisses almost tauntingly, as she gets onto the the beach, her legs melted into a mass of oil "that wasn't very nice you knoooow"

"I really hate cruel men" Jack says calmly, drawing his pistol, which just makes desmond tilt his head, as jace misses another shot

What do I do?
[] Someone check on wanko?
[] Alright, oil licker, want to go then? 1d100
[] Fire a shot in the air to distract desmond 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47734424
>[] Someone check on wanko?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47734424
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
On Desmond
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47734424
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47734424
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47734424
>>
"Someone check on Wanko!" I shout, clapping my hands together, pulling what fear I can into my palm for some extra fuel as I take a deep breath and shout "AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS!"

A man wearing a tattered coat with spider legs pushing out of the hole in the back steps in front of my out of nowhere, and grabs onto Minori and fights with her as her eyes go wide and she tries to slip around him as a swarm of fake bats with long biting fangs fly out and start to swirl around desmond and jack.

Jack steps back and fires, and Desmond leans out of the way and charges him with the knife. The fake me throws his leg out, and the bearded man catches it in his, and twists around trying to throw him to the ground.

Jack grabs onto him and press his flintlock against his temple, and Desmond pushes it away with a blade, wincing as the shot rings out, barely missing his ear.

He dives forward

"HAN HAN NO!" Jack shouts as Minor starts to slide under the monster, making it slip and struggle with her , losing more of it's grip every second as it tries uselessly to bite her "LAUNCH"

"HIBANA HIBANA NO BURSTA" Desmond shouts, as light starts to crackle out of him,

Jack gasps and falls to the floor, covering his eyes as his burnt shirt spits out smoke and embers.

The spider thing hisses and wraps its legs around Minori, and she freezes up, whimpering as it leans over her, laughing a gurgling, strained and forced laugh.

"Sis?" Desmond chuckles "Come on it's just a parlour trick"

"NO IT ISN'T!" She whines, sounding like Her sister, except less..pitiful "GET IT OFF OF MEEeEEeeee"

"it can't" Desmon growls, as his hair ruffles from another barely missed bullet "...idiot"

Jack swings his feet at him, and nearly catches him of his guard, and gets a kick to his nethers as Desmond stumbles towards me, his eyes glowing red as the rest of him sparks and shines.

"Stop that shit" He growls as Jack curls up on the ground "now"
cont
>>
>>47734752

What do I do?
[] Send the few bats remaining up his pants
[] laugh at jack
[] Shoot him 1d100
[] Show him two birds, and run off 1d20+Speed
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] try to lock him 1d100
[] Tease him about his sister being afraid of spiders
[] write in
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47734773
>[] Send the few bats remaining up his pants
>[] try to lock him 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47734773
>[] try to lock him 1d100
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>47734773
>[] Shoot him 1d100
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47734773
>[] Shoot him 1d100
We need to take him out ASAP so we can concentrate on his sister. Locking him or Devil glare won't cut it.
>>
>>47734806
Better reroll this
>>
>>47734806
Reroll.
>>
>>47734806
Dance to the devil's tune?

[] yeah roll 1d100
[] NAH
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47734867
>[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47734773
>[] Shoot him 1d100
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47734867
>[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
>>47734867
>[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47734867
>[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
And I run up to him, my hands glowing a light purple as I pull my cap down over my eyes and growl "AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK!" as I throw my arm out, trying to slam my open hands into his chest.

He simply grabs me with his open hand, and cracks it, making me yelp in pain as he picks me up like a doll, looking bored as he flips his knife around, and slowly begins to smile that same quivering, twisted smile of his, licking his teeth as he moves to stab me.

But I'm faster than he is
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
_

I draw with my spare hand, and press it against his stomach, making him drop me as the shot rings out.

He crumples to the ground, clutching it. and then he laughs, and gets back up, staring at my side and.

My bullets. I freeze up, and swallow as I realize he just figured out I'm carrying powder on me.

"Fun fun" he mummers as his sister still struggles to escape from the monster, telling it to shoo and go away.

Jack starts to get up behind him as he raises his hand, like he's just one gold and.

the ground begins to shake.

What do I do?
[] grab onto him 1d100
[] Shoot him again 1d100
[] RUN 1d20+Speed
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] try to lock him again 1d100
[] make the monster tackle him 1d100
[] Ochamu?
[] oh no
[] write in
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47735068
>[] Devil's glare 1d100
>[] Ochamu?
>>
>>47735068
How far away from his sister are we? Because if we're close we should grab onto her.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47735068
>[] oh no
>[] try to lock him again 1d100
>[] Ochamu?
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47735068
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] Ochamu?
[] oh no
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47735068
>[] Devil's glare 1d100

>>47735123
Too far away, and we don't have enough time.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47735068
>[] Devil's glare 1d100
>[] Ochamu?
>[] oh no
>>
I stand my ground and glare at him, seeing specters of his fears surrounded him, and he sees them to, as giant bat like creatures start to surround him and he glances around in confusion, swinging his knife around like a toy. And he realizes they're fake, and he turns, getting ready to snap his fingers as I hear a very, very familiar cry.

"Ochamu?" I ask, turning and seeing my friend bawling her eyes out as she runs towards me and desmond, who looks over and tilts his head as she blubbers, obviously terrified about what was about to happen to me "Oh no"

"Oh what the fuck is" Desmond says, a second before Ochamu slams into him and lifts him up into hug.

He glares at her, his eyes glowing as spark flow off of him and Ochamu's coat starts to burn.

"Get....off of me" he says coldly, pressing his hand against her face.

What do I do?
[] Shoot him 1d100
[] pull his hand away 1d20+str
[] make the monster distract him 1d100
[] Try and lock him 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] JACE LEARN TO SHOOT YOU EMPTY HEADED....1d100
[] Wanko? 1d100
[] Call for Seri 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 51, 8, 89 = 148 (3d100)

>>47735394
>[] Shoot him 1d100
>[] make the monster distract him 1d100
>[] Call for Seri 1d100
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>47735394
>[] Shoot him 1d100
>>
Rolled 82, 58, 41 = 181 (3d100)

>>47735394
>[] Try and lock him 1d100
>[] Call for Seri 1d100
>>
Rolled 1, 19 = 20 (2d100)

>>47735394
>[] Shoot him 1d100
>>
Rolled 68, 54, 78 = 200 (3d100)

>>47735394
>[] Shoot him 1d100
>[] Call for Seri 1d100

>>47735453
poor Ochamu and adela
>>
>>47735453
Dance to the devil's tune?

[] yeah roll 1d100
[] NAH
>>
>>47735453
Reroll, We have two.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47735453
Oh for fucks sake.
Next reroll

>>47735474
>[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47735474
[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47735474
>[] yeah roll 1d100
>>
I raise my revolver, and it starts to glow. I toss it away from me on instinct, and a second later all of the rounds left in it go off like a bunch of fire works. Ochamu cries in pain as Desmond presses his hand against her face, and she starts to sweat and yelp in pain as sparks fly out of the gaps between the scum's fingers.

"Get him" I growl, and a second later I hear chattering as the now oil soaked spider monster scuttles towards him, hissing and spitting as it leaps at him an tries to pulls his hand away from ochamu.

Desmond presses his hand against it, and starts to force it away as it melts into fear and he just laughs. Or he does, at least until I see my chance here, and take a deep breath for a good and loud scream.

"SERRI!" I roar, and a second later my sea king rises back up, vomiting water on Ochamu, Who drops Desmond and tries to run away as he struggles against the force of it and.

"SURPRISE!" Minori giggles from behind me

roll 1d20+dex
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>47735601
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>47735601
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47735601
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47735601
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47735601
>>
16+5= 21= bare success
_

I step to the side, and feel oil brush against my skin, leaving it slick and slimy. I groan in disgust and look over to see Minori standing up, half to being just a big puddle of tar, grinning a droopy and melting smile.

"Annoying little thing" She hisses as her head blows apart into goop, and reforms as Wanko gets a shot off at her, since Jace apparently can't aim worth his life.

Jack fires his flinlock into her back, and it nearly hits me as it flies right through her, and she giggles happily rising up like some giant...oil blob monster.

What do I do?
[]make sure ochamu is okay
[] keep firing 1d100
[] grab my revolver 1d20+speed
[]....well this is bad
[]...eergh, what are you
[] write in
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47735783
>[]make sure ochamu is okay
>LOCK SHOT her
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47735783
>keep firing 1d100
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>47735798
this seems good.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47735783
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMON 1d100
>[]Make sure Ochamu is okay
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47735783
>[]make sure ochamu is okay
>LOCK SHOT her
>>
Hey guys...What would happen to her if we fired one of our revolvers in her? Wouldn't it ignite her?
>>
>>47735866
I have the strong suspicion that igniting her will not help us. If you think about it, you have a igniter and a oil girl as tag-team. I strongly suspect igniting her is a bad idea.
>>
She rises above me, her face distorting into something inhuman as her hair whips around behind her like the tentacles of a squid. I grin, luckily I still have one revolver left close to my hands, so I start pumping it with the fear I'm feeling for Ochamu and myself.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT" I shout as I draw and fire it, just as I start running under the oil woman's grasp, throwing myself to the ground as she roars like a demon, chains of fear wrapping around and through her, criss crossing her like a spiders web.

But she keeps coming for me, struggling against herself as I run over to my big friend, ignoring her as more gun shots fire off and I hear jack laughing behind me. But none of that matters, all that does is the bastard on the floor hurt my best friend in the world.

I run over to stone chair, and see her behind it, covering her face and whimpering. She peeks out of her fingers to look at me with a weak whine. Ajax is standing in front of her, with a serious look in his eyes, looking like he's trying to protect her.

"It hurts' She mummers quietly as I gently grab her hands and move them away, seeing her face cherry red "d..does it look bad, it stings and..it really feels like it's burning"

I hear the oil woman screaming behind me, and glance out to see her still getting peppered by shots as her brother tries to dry off by ripping his coat to bits.

What do I tell her
[] He didn't even burn ya, just singed ya a bit
[] Oh no....just kidding *get hit*
[] bit red, nothing more
[] just get grampa for me
[]Still pretty, girl
[]come on, we need you out...well over there
>>
>>47736145
>[] He didn't even burn ya, just singed ya a bit
>[] bit red, nothing more
>>
>>47736145
>[]Still pretty, girl
>[]come on, we need you out...well over there
>>
>>47736145
>[]Still pretty, girl
>>
>>47736145
>[]Still pretty, girl
>[]come on, we need you out...well over there
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47736145
>[]Still pretty, girl
>Shoot that flare prick in the knee
>>
>>47736204
hehahahah! probably doesn't count but still!
>>
"He didn't even burn ya" I say as I gently run the tips of my finger down her face to make sure she didn't, she squeaks and pulls away, guess she's still a little sore from it "Just singed ya a little"

"Huh?" She asks tilting her head, feeling her face with a look of horror on her face "Oh I'm...I'm fine'"

"Like I said, just singed ya a bit" I say nodding as I look down at her as she turns a littler redder

"I though you meant like singed toast" She sighs in relief "So my face is just red right"

"Just a bit of red" I say softly as she holds her hand for me to help her up, and I take it, pretending to be able to help her as I chuckle "Still pretty girl"

And she turns a bit redder.

"Well, it still hurt terribly so"She says, as her eyes slant slightly and she starts to actually sound angry for once,and I try to push thoughts of rampaging gorillas out of my mind as she steps out from the chair trying to crack her knuckles and failing "and.. I think I'm allowed to beat up a creep like him while still being a lady"

"I think so to" I say as I watch jack trying to keep the twins away from him, sparks flying behind him, igniting trails of oil just under him as I spin my revolver around, and spot my second one in the middle of all the chaos

And
_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
_
we'll end here
Sorry forshortish thread, but I'm tired already
and Ifeel like this is a good point to cut off with
Also took your advice to heart
and will answer any questions
>>
>>47736349
Thanks for running HM!
>>
>>47736349
Thanks for running.
>>
>>47736349
Thanks for running, Hope we see more of Krovachi next Da'ta!
>>
>>47736349
Thanks for running boss. I wished Serri would have just sunk their boats from the start.
>>
>>47736416
I...didn't actually think about that
>>
>>47736439
Huh? But you gave us the option to do so here
>>47732465
>>
>>47736439
Don't worry you did, I think we just didn't want to risk the big snake against the enemies we didn't fully know how strong they are.
>>
>>47736460
I also forgot about that
>>
>>47736479
Love you HM
>>
>>47736473
Glad you didn't, I enjoy writing the two pets personalities a lot, even if they have no speaking roles per say
>>
>>47736517
They get to let their adorableness speak for them.
>>
>>47736349
>Also took your advice to heart
In regards to Da'ta or to how many quests to runs?
>>
>>47736601
Yes
>>
>>47736624
Looking forward to seeing where Da'ta goes in a few hours then. Goodnight HM.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.