[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #888: City in the Sky Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 146
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47717634
>>
http://pastebin.com/vFu9eMhm

In progress Parenthood jump.
>>
File: uhfahv.jpg (142 KB, 776x1006) Image search: [Google]
uhfahv.jpg
142 KB, 776x1006
Show me you're failed Projects. Pic related my first time creating a new race.
>>
So for those of you that jumped Overlord, took 42nd Supreme Being, and have read the LN/Manga a question:

How did you deal with Albedo’s plan to eliminate all the other SB’s? Did you just assume that you were on her no-kill list because you stuck around? Did you end up letting Ainz know what she was planning?

What’d you do?
>>
In relation to my endgame of becoming Shub-Niggurath, I need advice.

How does one convince a xenomorph queen to follow you along for totally platonic shenanigans around the multiverse? Totally platonic. Totally.
>>
>>47728424
Your child gets all of your powers that are hereditary, unlike any child you might have outside this jump these powers are nerfed to 1/12 their strength.
>>
File: Folke.png (56 KB, 522x637) Image search: [Google]
Folke.png
56 KB, 522x637
Can we rebuild him, /jc/?

Do we have the technology?
>>
>>47728360
as it always has as it always shall be
>>
>>47728526
Fuck no.
>>
>>47728526
Point. That might have been a legacy note from the previous version, where they got ALL perks.

I meant that they START that way, but will grow with training and experience. I'll be adding that line. Better?
>>
>>47728548
And it cost 400 points to give them that much. . .
>>
>>47728526
I' not so much a xeophile that I'd die for it. Do braindead cloned work for chestburster fodder?
>>
>>47728526
Here's the new version, since I don't want to make an entire pastebin:

Jumper Jr. [Free/400] - Congratulations, Jumper, you're a parent! This child is biologically yours, whether through my power, a cloning chamber or...well, you know. They will inherit all hereditary traits you had before your journey and your Bodymod traits for free. If you spend 400, they will also inherit all hereditary traits (that is, anything that would normally be passed down through your lineage, not ALL your abilities). Though they will have none of the experience, training, or help that I usually shove into your head. That's YOUR job now, remember?

Better, I hope?
>>
>>47728526
It's so you don't have to deal with a full powered version infant. Like how do you plan to control an infant with the prototype virus.
>>
>>47728564
Again, voting fuck no.

>>47728560
Yeah, adding something that big in on a fluff pseudo vacation jump? C'mon man, there's no reason for that.
>>
File: Kon small.jpg (13 KB, 150x240) Image search: [Google]
Kon small.jpg
13 KB, 150x240
>>47728424
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47728565
>I'm not so much a xenophile that I'd die for it. Do braindead clones work for chestburster fodder?
I can't type for shit.
>>
>>47728507
Hmm, assuming you could speak her language, or hell, so long as she understands you theres a perk that could very well guarentee a totaly platonic relationship.
Perfect Communication Skills from Worm, to this day I will preach how good it is. It makes you "easily" comparable to Jack Slash and Yamada in terms of how good you are at manipulating others. Let it be known in canon Jack was good enough as to convince Scion to indulge his omnicidal tendencies and attempt to destroy the world, the fact that you can match that is pretty damn amazing

Have fun with your queen anon.
>>
>>47728580
Why does a glorified SoL jump give a companion that powerful and for that low of a price?
>>
>>47728507
Assuming it's sapient tell it that if it come with you it'll be able to start hives on countless other worlds and spread Xenomoprhs anywhere. If it's not drug/taser it into unconsciousness and take it with you as a pet. 3rd option is steal it's DNA and just make a clone.
>>
>>47728606
I'd have to look back at it, but I was aiming for biokinesis over everything else for obvious reasons. Maybe I can squeeze that in. Shit, might have to.
>>
>>47728625
You could get a companion exactly like that from another jump just by having a child. This one is just dedicated to raising said child and having a 'vacation' jump at once
>>
>>47728625
Why do you have to pay such a price to give your child the powers that any child of yours would have anyway?
>>
>>47728431
it turns out giving everyone a proper education is not the answer to rebuilding society in Mad Max, also if you're going to give the zeds in killing floor healing factor and self molecular manipulation make sure they are restored to sanity before hand, the order is very important!
>>
>>47728459
Where was that in the Light Novel? (i haven't read the manga, but I don't remember that)

Either way I'd have told her to knock it off or expect punishment
>>
>>47728710
That's why she's putting together the team she's putting together. I can't remember where it spells it out, but it's in there. The messed up thing is that Ainz wants to find other players, she knows this, but she's pissed that Naz got abandoned by the other SB's and wants Ainz to be the only one in charge.
>>
>>47728669
Actually, considering Biosculptor (panaceas power, I assume thats what your getting) is able to actually fuck with peoples minds, odds are by just touching the queen you could very well enslave it or make it love you and view you as its god/king.
I mean Panacea wasn't good with her power, she constantly strayed away from messing with heads, and even then she inflicted permanent damage to Glory Girl's mind from what I could tell.
Even after all that happened Glory Girl loved Panacea because of what the fucking girl did to her head.
If you actually practiced with it, you could very well enslave the queen as a pet.
>>
>>47728459
I'm only up to volume 4 so that hasn't happened yet, but it looks to me like you're assuming that the plot will stay the same even with a second SB in Nazarik from the start.
I find that highly unlikely.

As for the jump i didn't have enough points for 42nd supreme being because i wanted Realm of Heroes, Level Hundred, the full Magic Caster line and the Ring of Elru.
Also local gets you 3 free innate talents as a magic caster elf with summoning specialty (and also lets you import 8 companions for 350cp instead of 1400), so no player for me.

I did take the Rival Guild drawback though. Then i proceeded to murder both Ainz and the rival guild to take their epic loot and world items for myself.
Seriously, that's a whole lot of stuff assuming you can deal with the danger level (which you should if you didn't take powerless).
>>
>>47728580
Looks good to me.
>>
>>47728431
another time I thought hey I have a Greater Daemon of Necoho in a stick, why don't I hook the stick up to some Mantra collectors and make something that actively drains belief for when I need to fight those kinds of gods? It did not end well, I actually wound up making a hole in the weave.
>>
>>47728792
>murder Ainz
Why?

He's the least douchey anime / LN character I've seen in years.
>>
>>47728811
He slaughters thousands of people and just laughs amused at the particularly well executed spell he used to do it.
>>
>>47728781

Are you sure your not getting Glory Girl and Panacea mixed up with the 'character loved character because of that the fucking girl did to her head'?

Glory Girl did have a 'Love me or fear my aura' after all.
>>
>>47728833
Yeah, but they were gonna die anyway. Ainz is a good dude.
>>
>>47728781
One could argue shard interference on Amy's part, it's getting bored with her, kind of like what Leet is dealing with. But, yeah, xenos don't feel love as such so maybe I could whip something up. What does it say about me that even with my elder god endgame I never actually thought about that?
>>
>>47728836
No, later in the story Panacea fucks with Glory Girls head accidently.

I know Panacea was the initial victim of the "This girls powers fucked with my head"
But after Panacea goes to the birdcage, Yamada talks to Glory Girl in a session, and Glory Girls obviously super fucked in the brain, and is asking to see panacea and that she loves her.
>>
>>47728431
create a pure Irrigo morphsuit, that way no one remember you're there and you can do whatever you want, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>47728833
When does he do that? Outside of when he's being attacked, that is.
>>
>>47728862
Glory Girl also ends up being described as looking very similar to Eden's remains. Coincidence?
>>
>>47728862
Wasn't Glory Girl a slab of flesh with human-like bits sticking out at that point in time? I distinctly recall a point being made about how the only part of herself she can really make use of is one of her eyes.
>>
>>47728833
It's not like the other kingdoms are any better.
>>
>>47728459
>How did you deal with Albedo’s plan to eliminate all the other SB’s?

Well, probably just take a leave ton investigate and save dragon-loli from the beastmen.

I mean it cant be so catastrophic rigth?.. Rigth?
>>
File: 1464613085295.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464613085295.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>47728869
End of Volume 9 I believe. He wipes out tens of thousands of peasants who were drafted into the army with a single spell.
>>
>>47728431
In Resident Evil I was working on finding a way to bestow super human abilities to people a create a master race...there were some setbacks. Failed attempts caused autoimmune responses at best and for worst super powered psychotic mutants that can regenerate from headshots.

Thankfully the world has plenty of napalm and we only had to fire bomb one city and surrounding countryside.

But hey, trial number C-13 was a success!
>>
>>47728869
He decides to help the empire that frequently invades the country Naz first appears in, he kills the kingdom's entire army (mostly conscripted peasants) in a particularly cruel manner.
>>
>>47728424
>>47728580
...I'm not understanding why hereditary traits should be paid for?

I mean, as >>47728670 says, just having a child normally gives all the hereditary stuff...? Why is there a price on stuff they should auto-get?
>>
File: You Are the Quarry 1.0.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
You Are the Quarry 1.0.pdf
1 B, 486x500
A version to stop the whole 'do we still have our powers/warehouse' stuff.

Otherwise just the same as last time.

Still should be workable as a first part.
>>
>>47728858
All it says is that you don't like weird aliens that will be hard to cart around and have behave. Perhaps, if your interested....
you know that magatama perk in SMT? Pick it up. Get "This Is In Fact My Final Form" from SAO so that you can use your alt forms powers in your base human form. And use Magatama to give it to your Alien Queen. Then make her a new body and do god knows what to change what she's spliced with or something. You'll have a human formed Alien waifu that can still use her Queen powers as a human. Easy to cart around, easier to love
>>
File: Calcium_gud_4_animu.jpg (19 KB, 325x241) Image search: [Google]
Calcium_gud_4_animu.jpg
19 KB, 325x241
>>47728833
It was war. Really what did any soldier expected?

And is not like they went on rage against each other, the kindoms virtually have the wars scheduled.

Other than that he's pretty cool.

Ainz Did Nothing Wrong.
>>
>>47728942
My train of thought mostly had to do with the fact there's several perks in existence that make ALL the Jumper's stuff hereditary. And if you were taking this jump, you probably don't have companion progeny already.

That said, this was a leap in judgment on my part, and I'm trying to think of a better way to handle this. It might not be part of the equation, but a drawback involving out-of-control powers, especially around puberty, will be an option.

If anyone has solutions, I'm all ears while it's on the drawing board.
>>
>>47728946
Wolfio my good Catman.
>>
>>47728811
He kills and tortures lots of people and allows his subordinates to do the same?
The Lizardmen are only the tip of the Iceberg here.
Demiurge is skinning people alive for scroll materials (bipedal sheep my ass).
Shalltear may have restricted herself to criminals and those theocracy guys who attacked her so far, but she's a city-wide massacre waiting to happen.
EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
He's basically a stereotypical evil lich, and those are for killing.

He also has lots of cool stuff that i want. The fact that he's an acceptable target means i destroy him in the process of getting it.

>>47728880
That's not really an excuse. The theocracy are basically nazis. The empire is a thriving market for slavery. The kingdom is basically a hair's breath from civil war.
Nearly everyone in power needs to be eliminated. I'm not going easy on the natives, and i certainly won't do it for Ainz just because he's the protagonist.
>>
>>47728431
Defending the F.O.B.
My companions ran around like headless chickens, trying to stop mercs from stealing their stuff.
They even took all the Jumpmas presents right out from under Trent as he was sleeping. Straight up grinch mode.
He was so excited to be the Jumpmas tree, too.

We did catch a couple of them, though.
We found them in Bud's room, where they were preoccupied with the naughty mags he had borro-stolen from Uncle Dante.

I was out trying to hunt down the most dangerous prey...
Memes.
>>
File: nazarekt.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nazarekt.jpg
249 KB, 1280x720
>>47728931
>He decides to help the empire that frequently invades the country Naz first appears in,
Naz doesn't owe any allegiances outside of what Ainz says, though, right?

>he kills the kingdom's entire army (mostly conscripted peasants) in a particularly cruel manner.
Necromancy isn't known for being a humane weapon. Not really his fault, though. They marched and he fought back with what he had.
>>
File: Kon flip.gif (150 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Kon flip.gif
150 KB, 300x168
>>47728946
Flamio, my good hotman.

>>47729005
Where did my picture go?
GODDAMN MERCS!
>>
>>47728972
What perks make all of our stuff hereditary? I have never seen such an option.
>>
>>47729000
Hmm, you could just stars and stones him. Then he won't be bound to do whatever it is his skeletal race would do. If I'm correct, I believe that the only reason Ainz is like is because he chose the skeletal class, so he's kinda influenced to be just that.
>>
>>47728424
Should come with an option to allow one of your companions to be the other parent as well. (Or even more, for freaky "Gilgamesh is 2/3rds god, 1/3 mortal" stuff.)
>>
>>47729000
>Lizardmen
tribal savages, joining Nazarick is probably the best thing to happen to him
>Demiurge
gotta get scrolls somehow, and besides they're probably not even strictly sentient anymore
>EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
That's because, looking at it honestly, they are. When you remove the bias of being a human yourself, the rest of the New World are less than bacteria when compared to the floor guardians and Ainz
>Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
Altruism is a mental disorder, it's only natural to look out for yourself.
>>
>>47728972
>My train of thought mostly had to do with the fact there's several perks in existence that make ALL the Jumper's stuff hereditary.
That's my issue with it. It hands out a companion that'll easily scale in power to yours as its beyond simple to make all your perks and powers genetic and hereditary.

It's a fun comedy jump that's turned into something else for whatever reason.
>>
>>47729038
Heredity from Discworld comes to mind and there's definitely others, though I wish I actually kept a damn list of them.

>>47729057
That is definitely on the table. There will be a 'nannies' option for non-parent companions, too.
>>
>>47729018
The army is mostly conscripted peasants. They don't have a choice.
And shooting a magical nuke at someone isn't excusable with "it was all i had, really".
Not to mention that he actually enjoys it.

>>47729046
I don't think so, and even if that's the case the point is moot because all his NPCs and other Nazarick denizens are textbook Chaotic Evil and quite willing to work around or outright ignore his orders.
They need to die.
>>
>>47729078
Doesn't 9 to 5 already give you a companion like that, only they have all your powers at 1.5x strength?
>>
>>47728531
He's dead, Jim.
>>
>>47728972
There are perks like that? Huh, apparently I missed something.

Still see no reason for a price on hereditary stuff through. Since there's literally no reason not to just have a kid somewhere else for free, if you're just going in for a companion with all your powers with some hereditary perk abuse like that,

Drawback sounds hilarious through.
>>
>>47728946
Coolio, my good coldman.

But seriously, what are the chances we'll get our own version of Hircine's Hunt? I wanna freeze my balls off in Mortrag Glacier at least once but I can't justify that detour in the main TES jumps.
>>
>>47729102
Well, they're Evil but where they are with respect to Law and Chaos is open for debate.

I think that's the most interesting thing in the series. People root for Ainz because he's the protagonist, but he's a villain protagonist. Leave aside his amusing inner monologues and his OMG I'm a gamer in a game world bits and you've just got a litch with really powerful followers and equally powerful items.

Its neat because it shows how evil characters can be likeable in how they related to one another.
>>
>>47728946
>For +200 CP you may double the number of werewolves following you. You may take this as many times as you wish.

Take drawback 15 times.
Chased by over thirty thousand werewolves.
Use gifts to run into nearest village.
Keep running from village to village and city to city.
Devastate the country with army of werewolves until i can get my powers back
Eliminate the canine horde
Become saviour of the realm

name one reason this isnt genius.
>>
>>47729163
werewolves are scary
>>
>>47729163
>implying you can outrun 30000 werewolves
Anon, you won't be behind seven proxies. Memes will not save you.

Although I applaud your plan for its creativity.
>>
>>47729089
Just saying, Heredity is very much limited. It does not make all your stuff inheritable, just stuff from one Jump and even that only at a greatly reduced (I think I said a quarter?) strength.
>>
>>47729156
Yeah, it's neat as a LN. A story.
In-jump? I'd kick his teeth in even without the promise of loot, because there the suffering they cause is real.
>>
>>47729139
>>47729195
Noted. After some deliberation, while there's nothing stopping you from having a child normally and have them gain hereditary traits the old-fashioned way (or however an individual jumper rules it), the point of this jump is both a vacation and an environment to raise them in. Plus there will be an option to companion them.

So logically, I think a price makes sense, but it will be cheaper. Like, 200 cheaper. Free if taken with an Out of Control drawback, which would be a logical consequences. If anyone objects, I'd like some suggestions with them. If not, that's what I'll be going with.
>>
>>47729163
>not taking it 33 times
>not being one of two humans in a world with billions of werewolves
>not playing Tamriel: I Am Legend
Get on my level, pleb.
>>
>>47728972
If they're you're kid hereditary stuff should be hereditary don't worry about people breaking it because they can break anywhere else anyway if they have. focus on raising the kid that mix of irritation and utter attachment, along with an Eldrich horror that has avoided having kids suddenly having spawned and having no idea wtf to do. Also I can just see my jumper at a PTA meeting looking at the teacher trying to figure out what the kid did wrong after centuries of adventuring.
>>
>>47729163
>Take the drawback 100 times.
>The nonillion werewolves instantly collapse into a black hole, destroying the world.
>That'll teach Hircine to mess with a jumper.
>>
Can someone name a decent jump for good utility abilities? Namely shapeshifting for changing things up now and then. Points for genderswapping is ass.
>>
>>47729260
All children can be companioned for free, no matter their power level. It is left to each person's choice if they want.
>>
>>47729000
>He kills and tortures lots of people and allows his subordinates to do the same?
They were made by a guild RPing as extreme evil. Besides, no one told Ainz anything. Demiurge said it was from animal. Tbh, Ainz is kinda dense trusting a literal devil.

>The Lizardmen are only the tip of the Iceberg here.
They were a bunch of random tribes that had no concept of farming. Now they are getting uplifted by Nazrick

>Shalltear may have restricted herself to criminals and those theocracy guys who attacked her so far, but she's a city-wide massacre waiting to happen.
Any powerful enough character is. Remeber Crona?

>EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
Never dended the minions. At all. Nspecially Neuronist.

>Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
But he still did good rigth? And besides, he couldnt be altruist because then he would have to explain the spawns of evil incarnate he and his buds made why are they doing it. He doesnt want to stretch "absolute loyalty".

>He's basically a stereotypical evil lich, and those are for killing.
He's not rising an evil army of undead to kill the realm.
He's not playng hero because fuck that, i dont do it either.
He just got dropped there and is trying to survive with Satan planing his plans around what satan thinks are Ainz plans and still not ending up in the maddeningly boring "litch in the wasteland" situation.
>>
>>47729250
You wont care because Evil Tolerance in free Anon...
>>
File: page01.jpg (301 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
page01.jpg
301 KB, 1920x2160
Neverwinter Nights: A Slight Return

Neverwinter Nights 2
Drop-In
27 years old
Tiefling 50
Skilled Individual
Charismatic 150
Montage 450
Arcane Pact 850
Wallet
Adventurers Gear 900
A Dreadful Case of Protagonism
Double Down
Choo Choo, Motherfucker 700

Sequel:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Eater of Spirits 1300
Spirit Eater 1000

Sequel 2 Electric Boogaloo:

Shadows of the Undrentide
Bonus Objective: This is a Jecking!

Okay so I'd like NWNanon to tell me if this is legal if he's about. Occurred to me that it was a shame to be a spirit eater if I was going through the standard plot of NWN2 but I'm not going to not do the standard plot as I want to bro it up with Khelgar and save Neeshka from those damn guardsmen. Plus it's just a really funny image to me the idea of them going for her because she's a Tiefling only for a really massive scary Tiefling to turn up.

Then I saw the Sequel option which seems to allow for transference of CP/drawbacks so I realised that if I can save 300 CP from the total allocation in NWN2 I can use it in MotB to pick up Spirit Eater there thus tieing it all up in a nice little package.

Then what with the Undrentide talk last thread I decided I really want an Undrentide so I'll stick that in as well.

Not sure if you're allowed all this stuff but if you are GOAT jump. If not I'm very disappointed in you NWNanon. Oh NWNanon, I could never stay mad at you.

Either way I'm willing to image this jump if you like. I actually started a NWN2 jump before this one was a thing but this does it better than mine did (in part due to a clunky design and in part due to very little work or thought having gone into my WIP) and I could probably use some of the stuff I already got for imaging that. Pic was how the first page was going to be laid out although I'd probably make it purple rather than yellow as per NWN1.

TL;DR: Let me know if the build is legal and if you'd like the jump imaged.
>>
>>47729335
>Tolerating evil
>Ever.
>>
>>47729284
>buy the Dibella blessing perk 200 times
>be so fucking pretty the universe MUST exist
>become the stabilizing force the allows the lycanthropic singularity stave off collapse
>laugh as Sheogorath gives you a slow clap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA
>>
>>47729291
Venture Bros is really good for shapeshifting.
>>
>>47729345
It's a requirement for 42d Supreme Being
>>
>>47729345
How do you have time to post on 4chan if you never tolerate evil? go right the wrongs of the world.
>>
File: miko_miyazaki.gif (11 KB, 183x199) Image search: [Google]
miko_miyazaki.gif
11 KB, 183x199
>>47729345
>not knowing when to fight your battles
>not knowing when to ignore the lesser evil so that greater evils may be defeated

Do you want smitebots? That's how you get smitebots. Pic related.
>>
>>47729291
Gravity Falls.
>>
>>47729291
Jurassic park has a decent genderswap perk. I took Envy from FMA early for shapeshifting but there are probably better sources. For generic utility I really like Red Dwarf, especially the anti-boredom perk it offers.
>>
>>47729376
Not to mention makes you not care about the evil of the npc around there.
>>
>>47729335
That perk is not JUSTICE Anon

N O T

J U S T I C E
>>
>>47729345
Just because you can tolerate it, doesn't mean you are not allowed to take steps to reduce it. As the 42nd supreme being, especially with out of jump solutions, you are in a great position to reduce the amount of suffering Nazarick causes, even if that is just through diplomacy.
>>
>>47729420
You're in a great position to set up a just, if harsh, authoritarian empire. The surrounding kingdoms are fucking retarded, so providing a stable alternative to that will benefit the citizenry.
>>
>>47729450
My jump exactly
>>
>>47728424
Maybe a +0 drawback where it's a companion's kid you're helping them raise? Two of my companions are a couple who can't have kids.
>>
>>47729420
How True.

It would be rather easy indeed to simply throw the slaving bandits and other of the many scum to those in Nazarick instead of having a situation like....oh I do not know.

How about like Demiurge going to the capital to attack and kidnap the people there? That was...a fuck up, as in...fuckity fuck.
>>
>>47728459
I was incredibly supportive of her and also carried talismans that let me make myself immune to her spells on command, never actually needed them. Spent a lot of time trying to convince Momonga to spend more time with her.
>>
>>47729475
Demiurge might be the one Floor Guardian you'd need to just get rid of. His loyalty is the most questionable.
>>
>>47729464
There will be companion import shenanigans of that nature, though I'm still working on perks.

Anyhow, on the topic of heredity:

Jumper Jr. [Free/200] - Congratulations, Jumper, you're a parent! This child is biologically yours, whether through my power, a cloning chamber or...well, you know. They will inherit all hereditary traits you had before your journey and your Bodymod traits for free. If you spend 200, they will also inherit all hereditary traits (that is, anything that would normally be passed down through your lineage, not ALL your abilities). Though they will have none of the experience, training, or help that I usually shove into your head. That's YOUR job now, remember? They'll come with a natural talent for their abilities, at least, so it won't be too hard...though you CAN give them those traits for free if you take 'Out of Control' for no points.

This was the best compromise I could come up with. I'm going to focus on the rest of the jump before revisiting this if there's still problems.
>>
>>47729260
How about just having that as the price for them actually being your true born child with all the benefits that would entail?
>>
>>47729501
Nonsense!

He´s loyal as Fuck!

But he´s also evil.

As FUCK

And a Demon.

Dont put him in charge of anything you cannot supervise...
>>
Are there any perks to stop people from using your blood or body parts against you with sympathetic magic?
>>
>>47729622
there is a trick to that, don't have a body. AI and ghost forms are handy.
>>
>>47729622
Potentially No Sell from Tsukihime and Drain No from Young Justice.

>>47729594
>Dont put him in charge of anything you cannot supervise...
If that isn't the worst thing you can say about a subordinate, it's a monster of a contender for the title.

Plus, the other Floor Guardians aren't as shifty as he is so as the weak link I'd have no issues getting rid of him.
>>
>>47729649

Wouldn't the AI version just require that they use a copy of your programing code for the sympathetic magic?
>>
>>47729509
Meh, I'm fine with it I guess. I still see no reason for the price, and it seems weird to have two different options for this... (did Jump-Chan freeze my kid cloned from Body Mod, before I changed my genetics millenia ago? Wha?)

But I'm fine with this, I guess.

Hoping the 'Out of Control' drawback starts at puberty for thematic reasons.

Anyway, you're gonna need some teaching perks, stuff to draw out their potential. Which is good with that whole background based on it, I guess...?

Probably something related to making them feel safe, and actually keeping them safe too? And a cooking perk, for the authenthic 'made by Jumper-mom' flavor.

...Also, if you don't include a 'Multiverse's Best Mom/Dad' mug with the items, I'm going to be disappointed in you. Just a bit through, because I love this jump's idea.
>>
>>47729668
then they have you already and your as boned as you would be if you were imprisoned by them
>>
So apparently this is a thing: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
Highlights include Draco possibly getting cucked by Voldemort, excessive use of time travel, and Rowling forgetting how time travel works in Harry Potter. It seriously reads like a low quality fanfic.
>>
>>47729692
+0 drawback?
>>
>>47728946
So how dangerous are werewolves? And in relation how much stronger are werebears & daedroth?
>>
>>47729692
It WAS a low quality fanfic.

How did you think 50 shades happened?
>>
File: wtfpooh.jpg (6 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
wtfpooh.jpg
6 KB, 263x191
>>47729692
Fucking Rowling how does she work?
>>
>>47729729
Werewolves=Harry potter's uncle but a bit more swole.
Werebear=two to three times more mass.
Daedroth=Deathclaw.
>>
>>47729692
Rowling didn't write it, it's noted to be based on something she the playwright, and the director wrote together, but the play itself is not her creation. It's more like sanctioned fanfiction.
>>
>>47729746
Last I checked 50 Shades wasn't written by Stephanie Meyers or however you spell her name.
>>
File: OH MY GOD.gif (3 MB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD.gif
3 MB, 498x280
>>47729746
>>
>>47729789
monkeys with typewriters, HP was just pure luck making an interesting setting
>>
>>47729692
It tried to read it, now my brain hurts. Did Rowling start drinking while writing? I mean, damn.

>>47729809
Oh, that makes a little more sense.
>>
>>47729811
Are you defending twilight? because it sounds like you are.
>>
>>47729857
Twilight is shit, I'm just saying 50 Shades isn't a good parallel since it wasn't made in collaboration with the original author.
>>
>>47729857
Stephanie wrote an original book, 50 Shades is literally a fanfic with the serial numbers filed off. Big fucking difference, quality of her writing aside.
>>
>>47729811
No but it started out as a 50 Shades fanfic.

>>47729846
I like to think this is her way of sending the Paperazzi away. They always hound her, so maybe if she just does a string of horrible things they'll leave her and her billions alone.
>>
>>47729830
Rowling was dirt poor and having a horrible time in her life when she wrote the series, and stress and depression is noted to cause people to actually be better at nearly all artistic pursuits. She's currently filthy rich, so if her writing skill is related to the conditions she's living in, it would make sense that she's lost her touch.
>>
>>47729857
Such accusations shouldn't be thrown around carelessly.
>>
>>47729857
Twilight is actually pretty good, it just gets a lot of flack because it somehow became a meme to hate it.
>>
>>47729789
Is bait.

The entire series post-deathly hallows is bait to stay relevant.

Rowling doesnt want the thing to pass away so she just greenlights stuff to get people's attention.

Remember black hermione? i barely do, so i guess is time for another controversy.
>>
>>47729622
That boy best be a lefty.
One handing a sawed off is a bitch and a half.
>>
>>47729921
No. No it's about as horrible as people make it out to be. Though I'll admit that it attracts meme!hate as well.
>>
>>47729921
get out steph... ¬¬
>>
>>47729891
Ooooooooohhhhh... *lowers pitchfork embarrasedly* I resolved to ignore anything about hp that I dislike outside the books films after it got dumb.
>>
>>47729921
No it isn't, it is mediocre and the meme of hate made it out to be a spawn of satan. Being better than the internet says it is does not make it anything resembling good.
>>
>>47729921
>Twilight is actually pretty good
As someone who read it, no, no it's not. The pace and flow isn't horrible, there isn't anything actually wrong with the structure of the writing, but the story itself is trash.
>>
>>47729921
Have you actually read it? It's shit. If you took a shot every time she described Edward having a statuesque form you wouldn't be drunk. You'd be dead from alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>47729984
I hope the new movie doesn't suck or if it does suck it at least has the decency to kill any future maimings of the setting
>>
>>47729921
It lacks any romantic or dramatic tension the mains are unlikable little twats and it fails to be even internally consistent without factoring Meyer talking outside the story. it is godawful.
>>
>>47729260
I think it would be better to go with everything being considered heriditary that's not knowledge.

For example, knowing how to build weapons or enchant wouldn't be passed on, but powers would, like what you get in City of Heroes. To cover the learned skills, just have the kid have insane amounts of potential.

Skills vs. Powers.

Also (probably going to get shit for this) you could make more expensive kid purchases for a more powerful share of powers, (probably capping at half or a fourth) and have the max cap take 1600cp or whatever equivalent.
>>
>>47729921
I can honestly say that I have read fanfiction that is head and shoulders above that series. It's not the second coming of satan, as people have pointed out, and it got people to read who might not otherwise, so that's good, but on balance its pretty shitty.
>>
Anyone else never pick anything other than drop in? I realized it around my 12th jump and just kept doing it afterwards.
>>
>>47730114
>(probably going to get shit for this)
Yes, yes you are. It's a light vacation jump, not a Build A Supercompanion jump.

Your idea brings nothing to the table.
>>
>>47729941
He's a vampire, and has superhuman strength and precision to compensate.
>>
>>47730114
I would rather not have my kids get my powers, I have other ways of giving them whatever powers I think they need
>>
>>47730153
Nah.

I like taking on new identities, having new memories and the sort of implicit knowledge of a setting that someone who lives there would have.

Then again, I don't like myself very much.
>>
>>47730114
Why pay 1600 for something you can get an infinite amount of for free?
>>
>>47730092
The trailers look pretty decent so far and reading the backstory is interesting. The history she gives for magic in America was surprising and I think shows potential for a good story.

The only thing I don't like so far is the American term for muggles, "No-Mag". Doesn't sound right to me when used in a sentence.
>>
>>47730179
Precision isn't really a thing with a shotgun that sawed off. The strength will help him tons, though.
>>
>>47730153
Only in jumps where I absolutely have to to make my build work, like Overlord or X-Men
>>
>>47730153

Generally I have an order of questions when picking an origin
1) What is the most thematically interesting/appropriate
2) Does any of them have non-redundant crafting perks
3) What looks cool?

Basically Story first, cool powers third.
>>
>>47730200
She should have gone with Normies :v
>>
>>47730242
>Basically Story first, cool powers third.
This. Always this.
>>
>>47730153
On those i actually want the powers, like SMT, X-Men, Overord, Lovecraft...
>>
>>47730242
what is second?
>>
>>47730254
>normies
>>
>>47730277
Being a weird shopkeeper with even weirder wares
>>
>>47730153
I'm the opposite, after +200 jumps I can count the number of times I chose Drop-In on one hand.

Part of it is for the perks but I like playing along with the story and playing the part. Where's the fun in solving all the problems in five minutes and then hanging around for 10 years?
>>
File: 1463441725061.jpg (915 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463441725061.jpg
915 KB, 1000x1000
>>47730277
You know. . .
>>
>>47730282
American magic buildings have a Normie alarm in case one of them wanders inside. it goes:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47730313
Huge tracts of land?
>>
>>47730153
I have several chains but in general when choosing a background

1) Theme
2) Story relevant perks
3) Anything else
>>
>>47730288
Harvesting the remains to fuel the evolution of your ever evolving brood of monstrous children?
>>
>>47730313
Big fat animu tats?
>>
File: 1461528977931.jpg (236 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461528977931.jpg
236 KB, 800x1000
>>47730330
Yes.
>>
File: you don't wanna know, lien-da.png (398 KB, 443x497) Image search: [Google]
you don't wanna know, lien-da.png
398 KB, 443x497
>>47730313
What is happening?
>>
>>47730153
I mostly go anything but Drop-In, unless I really want Drop-In perks or no memories/history in the place.

Went drop-in 50 times out of a bit more that 400 jumps.
>>
>>47730354
You got it, friend.

>>47730368
Freedom. Freedom is happening.
>>
>>47730343
Greeting new name fag. Hope you survive that critical period of rage long enough to get supporters for your writfagging/jumpmaking/perk combo science reports.
>>
>>47730387
>Tfw I took Iowa as a companion.
>>
>>47730407
You chose wisely.
>>
File: mai.gif (69 KB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
mai.gif
69 KB, 291x320
>>47730313
>>47730358
Looking forward to someone making a KoF jump?
>>
File: fef.jpg (210 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
fef.jpg
210 KB, 600x638
>>47730387
What's a guy supposed to do in KanColle if he's taken?

There's perks there I legitimately want, but there's obviously a few strings attached.
>>
File: litchporn.jpg (307 KB, 1024x791) Image search: [Google]
litchporn.jpg
307 KB, 1024x791
>>47730494
Yes.

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
>>
>>47730515
>What's a guy supposed to do in KanColle if he's taken?
Learn harem management, preferably quickly.
>>
>>47730395
I won't. Did you know the Jurassic Park jump is fucking tits? 'Cause it is.
>>
>>47730515
be a prince and lead your people to victory over the cannibal Nazis obviously.
>>
>>47730515
To master the waifu, you must first become the waifu, padawan.
>>
>>47730581
But then you would be shit.
>>
File: 1447106410442.png (664 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1447106410442.png
664 KB, 600x850
>>47729156
I think people mostly like him for his ability to bluff.

>>47729250
Why blame Ainz for his situation so much? He spends more of the first 6 volumes in fear of something crazy player coming to kill him and his whole guild. He tries to do everything secretly and he is attacked by an powerful ingame item, fueling his fears even more.

Just be being there as a 42nd being should be enough for him not to do so many genocidal actions.

And he actually cares about people and tries that everyone that he rules gives a good life, human people included. He just can't stand his friends' creations being hurt.

>>47729661
>>47729501
>Getting rid of one the most loyal subordinates.

You know, the guy is a demon, but he is actually the third or fourth most loyal person in the Tomb, and the one that would follow your orders without question and don't try to go around finding loopholes. He just does the things that he does because he believes Ainz to be omniscient and not stopping him means that he approves what he does which Ainz kinda does, since most of his stuff report great benefits to the Tomb while safeguarding the secrecy that Ainz wanted at first

Just by ordering him to not to that, it should be enough. These guys are willing to killing themselves to keep any of their creators happy.And willing to go against their usual morals too. Sebas, a Lawful Good Monk was willing to kill his waifu and genocide kingdoms just to keep Ainz happy, even if he was doing that not to escape execution, but just to keep him fucking happy.
>>
>>47729692
Fucking seriously? Disgusting.
>>
>>47728459
By acting as a big brother figure to her and actually being tankier enough that any stuff that she could use against me would be useless. Yes, I carried around me a WCI that I stole from the Rival guild just to prevent her to use any against me.

And also a little mind control from the Relationship Manipulation power. But just a little. At this point the supernatural charisma and social skills that I posses are practically the same as mind control, so there are times that I just skip the good talk and be done with it.
>>
>>47730700
Don't get your nose out of joint about it.
>>
>>47730728
I wonder if there are any ways to make jumper level charisma seem natural, it seems to me that anyone looking in from the outside would be able to see jumper charm for the pseudo mind control that it is.
>>
>>47730153
I've only taken a two origins that weren't.
>>
>>47730737
Jesus, I'm reading that article. This is literally EVERY FUCKING FANFICTION CLICHE except mpreg and the villain turning good and marrying the hero after her defeat. We've got time travel, we've got alternate dimensions, we've got Voldemort babies, we've got a mary sue named Delphie who is said Voldebaby, and the only reason anyone even cared about this play was that they cast Hermoine as a black woman instead of a white one, otherwise there would have been literally nobody giving two shits about this steaming pile of a play.
>>
>>47730776
Eh, you can control how manipulative and charming you are in real life, I see no reason why a jumper couldn't do the same. There's a few perks out there too that help you dial in your perks and powers to the level you want and no higher.
>>
>>47730156
>>47730191
It's a jumper-raises-their-kid-jump. If you want to pick a kid that gets 1/12 or none of your power, go for it. (and would cost less points) I just think it'd be a better way to balance the 'i can do this anyways but it's all based on personal wank' against the having it in there at all. I'd recommend
400 = 1/12
600 = 1/6
1200 = 1/4
1600+drawback = 1/2

Just a suggestion Heavens might like.
>>
>>47730797
Are they doing that cliche dump on purpose? I mean, are they going for an ironic spin on things? That's kinda what it sounds like from your description.
>>
>>47730776
I assume that you can control how much you want to persuade and how much charming you want to be.

You wouldn't be a 'master manipulator' if you couldn't do that.
>>
>>47730806
They already said that the 1/12 was meant to represent that the kid's powers were undeveloped and untrained, the most recent version doesn't have the 1/12 limit
See>>47728580
>>
>>47730823
No. That sort of shit is just the sign of a bad writer. There are any number of ways they could have done things differently, but instead they are pandering to the lowest denominator to try and get people into those seats. Rowling knows it. Why else would she have asked people not to spoil the plot, if the plot wasn't total shit?
>>
File: makes a man take things over.jpg (101 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
makes a man take things over.jpg
101 KB, 400x435
Blame!

Engineer
Free Pick - Technomad Shelter
Technological Expert
Malleable Form 100
Resilience 300
Pursuer 700
Dead Aim 900
Limit Off 1100
Cave 8 Researcher 1300
AI Hegemony 1400
Gravity Well 1500
Spatial Warp 1600
Governing Agency 1800
Reimplimentation 1900
Dummy Cell
The Star 1800
The Lovers 1700
The Empress 1600
Making New Friends 1500
Benevolent Infection 1300
Friendly Fire 1000

Took fucking forever to actually write a build for this.

Another of those 'not sure if this is legal' style things. Most of my CP went on the vocation style perks which (if I have it right) are discounted for their background across the board (i.e. the locked tiers and the prerequisites) and then you can buy others at full cost.

Bought all the Cave 8 Researcher options at discount.

Reimplimentation and Governing Agency which resurrects your minions if they die once. That's rickidiculous.

Also bought Pursuer as well as Limit Off (a nuts final stand style thing) and Dead Aim which doubles range and increases power of any ranged attack. Lots of mad power being thrown about here.

Unfortunately I have to seriously pay for it.

Took 3 plot hooks that sound ominous and I don't entirely understand. Making New Friends which means everyone loves me but hates each other and my new friends all follow me around, Friendly Fire that means my friends... shoot me a lot and Benevolent Infection which means some monsters go all Jehovah's Witness on everyone and start knocking on doors and trying to convert people.

This is probably going to be one where I decide after a certain amount of time of stumbling around and getting parts of my body shot off by well meaning simpleton monsters (thank god I spec for obscene durability and regen most of the time).

Actually this might be too much to deal with.

Shut it down.

Probably blowing the place up.
>>
>>47730515
Daughters, man.
Also, Dodgeball has a perk for nipping unwanted romance in the bud.
>>
>>47730849
Oh.

Thanks anon. I'm blind, apparently.
>>
>>47730906
>Probably blowing the place up.
hahahahaha good luck with that
>>
>>47730908
It also has a perk that adds you to the "strike zone" of anyone you are attracted to, it is one of the most powerful romance perks out there.
>>
File: mfw.png (652 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
652 KB, 1440x900
>>47730906
>Probably blowing the place up.
What are you waiting for?! DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT!
>>
>>47728424
>>47729509
I can see it now.
>Jumper playing catch with kid.
>Ball is made of an Adamantium-Vibranium alloy
>They're 10 miles apart.
>They're throwing the ball at Mach 15
>>
File: Tyranid Invasion.jpg (223 KB, 940x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid Invasion.jpg
223 KB, 940x1000
>>47727964
>>47730559
>http://pastebin.com/buC8zcHg

Shub Niggurath is shit, Echidna best girl.
>>
Would having Korra/Aang give you avatar bending through Sacrificial Bestowment let you lava bend and other such special types of bending?
>>
>>47730806
Could just leave it up to the jumper to wank it however they want for free. It is how kids in Jumpchain have worked forever. Do what works best for your chain instead of having one arbitrary potential child costing more than every other potential child just to reach the same outcome as the free ones. Either way it is done people will be unhappy.
>>
>>47730980
wat
You mean it makes it even easier for me to spread my seed among the multiverse?
>>
>>47731010
Am I the only one laughing at the notion of the guardsman's helmet just barely "saving" his life, only for the bang to attract the tyranids?
>>
>>47731043
>It’s a simple fact: if you’re interested, they’re interested. If someone is aware of your romantic or sexual interest in them, their own tastes and interests will expand to include a strong possibility of such a relationship.

It does this.
>>
>>47730980
It's a nice jump.
I didn't pick that one up, but it is a nifty little perk.
>>
>>47728409
Oh. Speaking of cities in the sky, Undrentide sounds like a thing. And since I cannot help but want to change how any number of things go, I think I'm going to take Sequel. Repeatedly. For every single scenario. Because I can, and because I'm not railroaded into the canon paths thanks to skipping on that drawback. Can't redo scenarios, of course, but I can move on from one to the next!
>>
>>47730906
>>47730996
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

>>47731071
inb4 mindrape spiel
>>
>>47731010
There's an OT sized hole in my chain, senpai. I need to fulfill my BH mando dreams.
>>
>>47731010
I-I can pretend to be a snake girl if its for y-you...
>>
File: voldestache.jpg (25 KB, 367x284) Image search: [Google]
voldestache.jpg
25 KB, 367x284
>>47731100
Go on...
>>
>>47731048
Well he was fucked anyways. Not like he's going to do much good other than get eaten anyways.
>>
>>47731100
Nonono

Put those away, have a little dignity.

You're strong, independent abomination, who don't need no cultists.
>>
I get the sneaking suspicion that Jumpchain is a way for beings like Jump Chan to create WMDs for tactical destruction/unfucking of worlds that they don't like.
>>
>>47731133
Her unlife her choice. If she wants to be a stay-at-plane abomination that's her decision. You cannot take that away from her, cis-euclid-shitlord.
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 1024x1024
>>47730436
No he didn't.
Iowa a fat slut.
>>
File: 1213299528028.jpg (206 KB, 757x1000) Image search: [Google]
1213299528028.jpg
206 KB, 757x1000
>>47731159
She hasn't derailed me yet.
>>
File: 1457369849136.jpg (64 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457369849136.jpg
64 KB, 480x360
>>47731100
pic related

>>47731120
That's part of why it's funny.

>Captcha wants coffee
Now I want coffee...
>>
>>47731099
I know, I only have to finish the droid parts, items & Equipment, and companion sections then it'll be done.

I know I said that last week but I took extra hours at work and it exhausted me more than I thought it would.

>>47731100
Your choice, just remember, never go pure bio. Add in some tech and magic to really make your creations unstoppable.
>>
File: confused bird.gif (122 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
confused bird.gif
122 KB, 500x281
>>47731159
Weapon factory? Reproductive cycle? Their means of murderhoboing without getting their own hands dirty?

We just don't know.
>>
>>47731114
>Tom has a Pedo-stache
I knew there was something off about your interest in a teenager 40 years younger than you.
>>
>>47728946
This is a dumb question I'm sure, but can we take a Blessing more than once?
>>
File: Voldedorf.jpg (20 KB, 356x273) Image search: [Google]
Voldedorf.jpg
20 KB, 356x273
>>47731221
I HAVE A GLORIOUS BEARD.
>>
>>47731197
That's exactly what she wants you to think.
>>
>>47728946
Is Gauntlet?
>>
File: 1225574871438.jpg (67 KB, 574x939) Image search: [Google]
1225574871438.jpg
67 KB, 574x939
>>47731251
What Jump-chan giveth, Jump-chan taketh away. Can't say I didn't get some fun out of it while it lasted.
>>
File: marionette idle.gif (23 KB, 141x224) Image search: [Google]
marionette idle.gif
23 KB, 141x224
>>47731251
I don't know about you, but I don't have any problem with that.
>>
>>47731197
>that pic
So, you going to get with a hot cripple?
>>
File: 1457561208957.gif (895 KB, 460x327) Image search: [Google]
1457561208957.gif
895 KB, 460x327
Warhammer 40K fans among us, I have a question. What is the smallest warp core someone can get their hands on, on a normal basis? I know 40K ships are normally fuck-huge, but I'm looking for something much smaller. Making my own is not an option.
>>
>>47731210
>spoiler
It's cool man, I'm just hyped to see it.
>>
>>47731317
After looking up what the "small" ship the Imperium jump makes available to you probably is. . .

Sorry but it looks like fuck huge is mandatory for 40K ships.
>>
>>47731317
Not sure if it counts, but the backpack thing that Warp Spiders use might be a good start?
>>
>>47731317
Certainly not any Imperium-made STC. Look into Eldar tech or archeotech.
>>
File: keikaku means plan.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
keikaku means plan.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>47731278
>>47731292
All according to the plan.

TL note: plan means keikaku.
>>
File: 6b71b1f08668cb585587217fad18533e.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1121) Image search: [Google]
6b71b1f08668cb585587217fad18533e.jpg
107 KB, 1024x1121
>>47731351
>>47731361
>>47731367
I figured most of the Imperium stuff was out. My own research missed the Eldar tech though. That might be a good way to get what I want in a round-about way. The Warp Spider packs actually sound pretty close to Warp Engines as it is.

Maybe... maybe...

Thanks guys.
>>
>>47729141
Low really, you can always go Nerevarine in TES III + IV and then go to Solstheim. Or go to Solstheim generally in the same period, he'll probably get you involved. School trip to Skyrim wouldn't make much sense for the purposes of this jump. More likely to go to Elsweyr and Valenwood. And Oblivion.

>>47729729
A werewolf is going to be stronger, faster, smarter and generally much more dangerous than, say, a bear. They're not particularly large though in TES, tend to be only a little taller than the person they were. Even in a setting of outlandish shit they are a distinct pain to fight.

Werebears are going to be larger and stronger. Probably around as more difficult as fighting a bear would be to fighting a wolf.

Daedroth would be the same but replace 'bear' with 'carnivorous dinosaur a lot larger than a bear'

>>47730975
Don't even trip, dog.

>>47731226
No.

They ain't got time to bless you twice.

>>47731264
Yes.
>>
>>47729163
>Not taking it until you're being chased by more werewolves than can fit in the universe
>Not occasionally finding werewolves in future jumps that spilled in to different worlds because of how many there were
>>
Does a really smart but not sentient robot count as a companion
>>
>>47731440
Companions are sapient, if your robot gains sapience then it's a companion.
>>
>>47731418
Is option to make normal jump? With powers, risk, and normal starting cp?

Perhaps with LoT style increase in difficulty?
>>
>>47731418
How far away is Skingrad from our starting location? Also will there be an option to get lycanthropy in part 2?
>>
>>47731418
Excited for Norn companion. Will you be fleshing them out more?
>>
>>47731460
This makes the whole thing sound a lot more straightforward and cut-and-dry than it was.

What happened was QS threw around the word sentient once or twice, only about 15% of people knew what the difference between sentient and sapient was at the time, there were a lot of pointless arguments, some people didn't even want companions to be a thing and would chime in, people argued over whether pokemon were sentient or sapient, some jumps made sapient AI companions, some didn't and then finally everyone got tired of talking about it.

So it's really more a 'do whatever makes sense to you' sort of thing with a side order of 'keep it to yourself.'
>>
>>47731477
You can already get Morrowind/Oblivion and Skyrim as normal Jumps.
>>
>>47731477
If it can be done without screwing over people then it is a good idea.

If it is gonna be like the LoT option, hell no. LoT is a good jump, but that was just one long flame thread after another as it came out, and after.
>>
>>47731317
If you're willing to make enemies, the Officio Assassinorum has warp engines for single-person ships that are explicitly smaller than standard starfighters. And the Inquisition may have similar small ones, as at least one Inquisitor has a yacht small enough to be operated by about a dozen people.
>>
>>47731477
It's a gauntlet. He's already made 2 TES jumps, so if you want normal jumps those are your go to.
>>
>>47731523

That sounds about right I wanted to make a robot without true AI that could help me like those tau drones
>>
>>47731418
Many jumpers could kill a werewolf as a one armed child with no powers and armed with naught but a silver butter knife. A wet boy without his magic is still fucking terrifying.
>>
>>47728424
A jumper being a parent sounds terrible. I think that kid/s will need alot of therapy, become very unhinged or be more mature from all the bullshit they have to deal with having a Jumper as a parent.
>>
>>47731594
There are perks for that, I can be both the cause and cure to all manner of my kid's mental problems.
>>
>>47731162
You'l really want to work at it if you want to blow it up. From what I've heard, the Megastructure is measured in AUs.
>>
>>47731571
That picture disturbs me.
>>
>>47731618
TO ALCOHOL! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
>>
>>47731626
Woops. This was meant for >>47731418

Also, can't believe I forgot my name.
>>
>>47731190
Bitch fight me. Both will be shit when the CV-6 Enterprise enters into the game.
>>
>>47731662
>implying Grey Ghost
Look, I like her as much as the next guy. But there's no way it's going to happen for a loooooonnnnnngggggg time.

You'd sooner see Taffy 3 or Washingtub.
>>
>>47731640
It is indeed a solution.
>>
>>47731627
It should. It's someone who is clearly a sapient, thinking being with a sense of empathy referring to themselves as an inanimate object.
>>
>>47731627

It's just a Machine
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 146

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.