[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let someone play as a maid in your DnD game? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 626774[1].jpg (2 MB, 2769x1502) Image search: [Google]
626774[1].jpg
2 MB, 2769x1502
Would you let someone play as a maid in your DnD game?

What are the best builds and feats for maids?

What are the pros and cons of an all maid party?
>>
>>47725108
Why not just play MAID?
>>
>>47725238
Because some people have the 'tism and shit themselves at the very thought of playing something without d20s and ACs
>>
>>47725108
>Would you let someone play as a maid in your DnD game?
I guess as long as it wasn't a fetish thing. We don't do that stuff in our games, makes it weird for everyone. We aren't teenagers anymore; it helps.
We had a guy who was a butler once.
>What are the best builds and feats for maids?
There aren't any.
It's a purely story thing.
>What are the pros and cons of an all maid party?
There aren't any.
It's a purely story thing.
>>
>>47725291

WRONG.

There are many pros and cons to an all-maid party. Pros, you are cute. Being cute benefits you in many ways. Cons, excessive cleaning and tidily-swept dungeons.

You, sir, are an ignoramus.
>>
>>47725255
>implying anyone isn't autistic on 4chan
>implying /tg/ isn't the worst mix of grognard neckbeards who hate fun and only play face to face and online gaming millenials, creating a dark and fecund brew of purest sperg.
>>
>>47725108

Yes, but then again, I'd let someone play a commoner if they asked; I hope they'd have enough wits and guile to compensate for the fact they're playing a grossly ill-suited for adventure NPC class.
>>
>>47725108
> all maid party
You just had this picture on your HD and wanted an excuse to post here, didn't you?
>>
>>47725411
>commoner
>ill-suited

Chicken-Infested is perhaps the greatest feat a commoner can take. Plus, it lets them take another feat!
>>
>>47725411

Are you implying those maids are ill-suited for adventure? They're an ideal nonhuman party.
>>
I'm playing a maid in a D&D game at the moment. The rest of the party are princesses, so I thought it'd be funny to play their servant.

It's a post-apocalyptic kingdom building game where most of the maidness comes from skills and utility magic items. Classwise they're a Warlock after a confusing meeting with one of the Fae.
>>
File: 1443498782413.png (972 KB, 784x720) Image search: [Google]
1443498782413.png
972 KB, 784x720
>>47725291
>I guess as long as it wasn't a fetish thing. We don't do that stuff in our games, makes it weird for everyone. We aren't teenagers anymore; it helps.
>>
>>47725108
>Would you let someone play as a maid in your DnD game?
Yes.

>What are the best builds and feats for maids?
Factotum/Dungeon Lord. The only legit answer.
http://dndtools.pw/classes/dungeon-lord/

>What are the pros and cons of an all maid party?
Pros: Likely to be underestimated
Cons: Implies that there's a DMPC around
>>
>>47725108
Maid Witch could easily be done. Rogue for the assassin/ninja animu maid shtick

If you're a servant to any of the party members you could be a Paladin or Cleric where your power comes from your dedication to them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.