[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Best General.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Best General.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Astounding Astartes Abound Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
first for Fists
>>
File: Boxserker 3.png (233 KB, 372x368) Image search: [Google]
Boxserker 3.png
233 KB, 372x368
Second for the boxserker.
>>
I need some help with a weird army building setup we are trying out soon.

We are making a 5v5 army game where each player has 1000 points, but only 1 battlefield role.

1 has all HQs
1 has all Troops
1 has all Elites
1 has all Heavy Support
1 has all Fast attack

We all count as Super Friends regardless of the army.

I have been placed on the "good" side with my Tau like this:
HQ: Space Marine
Troop: Skitaari
Fast Attack: Dark Angels
Elites: Imperial Guard
Heavy Support: Tau (me)

Not sure how these armies work, but my HS options are fairly limited in terms of options. We were given the roles based on a drawing (no one got to choose). I know we were allowed to use markerlights cross faction (so anyone on my side can use them) which makes skyrays an option that also has decent anti-air.

Another option would be ALL the broadsides with a million S7 AP4 missiles.

I am not sure what the opponents are, but I know the factions are:
Eldar
Demons
Orks
Necrons
Space Marines (he refused to be "good" since he plays it as a Renegade chapter, but with standard Marine rules)

Any suggestions? I often have so few heavy support cchoices in my armies, and I have no idea what these players even CAN bring in their respective slots, so I am not quite sure what would be best to bring in.
>>
>>47725752

All the Broadsides. Maybe a pair of Hammerheads. Is Skyray heavy support? They are good too.
>>
File: Bast.jpg (735 KB, 2481x1814) Image search: [Google]
Bast.jpg
735 KB, 2481x1814
Could a bastiladon be easily converted into a Gargantuan Squiggoth?
>>
File: Dec.png (1 MB, 1882x776) Image search: [Google]
Dec.png
1 MB, 1882x776
/v/ here.

Can you guys explain the meaning behind this scene?
>>
>>47725785
The only reason i am reluctant to use Hammerheads is because I don't want to bring more of the same stuff the IG player will likey bring. It would feel fluffy having a Longstrike Detachment kind of thing, with nothing but hammerheads lead by Longstrike.
>Is Skyray heavy support?
Yes, and the option for sharing markerlights seems like a very powerful combination on some of these armies i am allied with. The option of using them as S8 Ap3 ignores cover and LoS missiles with my choice between skyfire or not... Seems pretty solid, if not a tad limited in use
>>
File: boo.png (1 MB, 1189x647) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
1 MB, 1189x647
Is this a good deal
>>
>>47725752
I would not go all the S7 Broadsides. Chances are you will need something more powerful.
So pu 1-2 Railgun Hammerheads in there. Since there are many possible horde armies, do not forget submunitions to have pieplates.

Also Elite Imperial Guard. Urgh. That is ....bad
>>
>>47725893

>playing CSM

son, the pain and anguish you'd suffer from trying to play them means that set isn't worth it if it was $1
>>
>>47725893
It's CSM. So no.

But money-wise, every Start Collecting box is a good deal, except the Space Marine one. Not sure about the CSM one though.
>>
>>47725908
isn't that what chaos is all about
pain and suffering
>>
File: 7VH8DpF.jpg (424 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
7VH8DpF.jpg
424 KB, 2048x1365
>>47725901
>Also Elite Imperial Guard. Urgh. That is ....bad

beep beep mothafucka
>>
Anyone got the new miltemp formation yet?
>>
GW has literally opened a WAACfag section.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-40-000?N=102352+4294965081&Nu=product.repositoryId&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat

From the land raider spearhead:

>You’re going to infuriate your opponent – but you’re going to win, and that’s what counts, right?
>>
>>47725901
IG guy should load up on Field Artillery. A gazillion quad mortars will make the opposing team cry
>>
>>47725927
I like the goatee on that commissar. I like it a lot.

>>47725933
This. I need to know it.
>>
>>47725984

They are alright. Obviously very psychic heavy and usually are forced to bring two babycarrier Dreadknights to support their very expensive terminator armoured units.

Great against Daemons and probably just below IG for the middle of army ratings.

From what I understand their Nemesis Strike Formation or whatever is a fairly decent alphastrike.
>>
>>47725893
As far as CSM go, yes
Ruleswise CSM are bottom.
Unfortunatly the stuff in there is bottom bottom.

Helbrute is only viable using the helcult formations in the dataslate from the GW website. Model is supernice and has ALL the options, unlike SM.

CSM are meh, unless you make the error of giving them a heavy weapon, then they are worse.
CSM termi lord is shit-tier as he is too slow to do anything without a land-raider. BUT the kit allows you to make a CSM sorceror in Termi-Armor instead. Far better then the Lord.

So use the CSM kit to make 2 small squads, one with plasmagun and bolters (Maybe get a combiplasma somewhere or build one using the plasmapistol and a bolter)

the other with melta or flamer and a melee champ (Power fist maybe). Keep them cheap!
Both, but especially the latter want a rhino.

So together with Dark vengeance, you can build yourself a small army, sorting out the useless garbage:

HQ
Termi-Sorceror with Burning Brand (use the CSM-flamer) and Force-Axe

Elite
Helbrute with MM and P-Fist (the DV one)

Troops
6 CSM bolters
plasmagun
(DV Chosen with bolter as champ)

6 CSM Boltpistol +CloseCombatWeapon
meltagun (this one gets a bolter and BP+CCW, to exchange the bolter for a melta and still have the second attack in melee)
Champ with powerfist (again DV)

Helcult
Helbrute TL-Lascannon/ Missile Launcher
Both Cultist squads.
Not the best but some suprisingly durable long range fire support, as you can look out sir for the helbrute with a cultist. And the cultists are fearless.
>>
>>47725807
Nowhere near big enough for the Garg, but could work as the small monstrous creature version

i have seen it done before
>>
so do you guys play for fun or to win?
>>
Is Jokaero army still viable?
>>
>>47725950

I would laugh at an opponent who took three Land Raiders and kick his ass.

Like, doesn't even matter which of my armies I'm playing, the higher tier ones or the shit ones.

Not too many builds I have would have an easy time tabling triple raider, but sure as shit I'd clean clock and have two empty boxes sitting around at the end of the game.
>>
>>47725901
>Also Elite Imperial Guard
I still have no fucking idea what anyone can bring in these roles.

The Marine player will be bringing Iron Hands characters with a lot of psykers, and he is looking for bunkers, something a Broadside team could give him. 2+ save models with 2 wounds can tank hits pretty reliably.

Skitaari has mostly troops, from what I understand, and they seem pretty powerful, albeit "slow" in the sense that they have no vehicles.

The Dark Angels player uses a ton of bikes normally, and I would assume Fast Attack includes bikes (that sounds most logical, anyway)

No idea what IG can bring in Elites.
>>
What does your hobby store never have in stock? I just went to pick up a pot of leadbelcher and it was the only thing out of stock..and then I realized: leadbelcher is the paint that binds all armies together. every paint scheme needs a little leadbelching.
>>
File: Paine.png (62 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
Paine.png
62 KB, 634x495
>>47725908
>>47725922
>>47725893

When you have played CSM for long enough, when you literally endure the long war against receiving shit codxes and fighting top-tier armies IRL your heart begins to harden.

GW can do nothing to me now, i have transcended mere anguish

That said, the new start collecting formation mite b cool
>>
>>47726116

>IG elites

Abhumans, weak psykers and Scions.

And not even the cool, busty type of abhuman.
>>
So I'm looking at picking up a malcador and storm sword for my low slots and apocalypse games. Anyone have any experience with either of the two?
>>
>>47726154
Forgeworld gives IG Field Artillery in the elites slot
>>
>>47726086
Fun. I'm fine with losing, as long as it isn't a total curpstomp
>>
>>47726086
Depends on the opponent. If I want a WAACier game then it is decided before hand otherwise most pick up games at my shop use TAC lists or are fluffy.
>>
>>47726040
Not him, but what is the formation rules for the new set?
>>
File: blood-angels-battleforce.jpg (516 KB, 1323x1768) Image search: [Google]
blood-angels-battleforce.jpg
516 KB, 1323x1768
>>47724910
Just started playing again after about 12 years or so. I sold all my smurfs ages ago, so I'm starting fresh.

Decided I'm going with Blood Angels, and I've got pic related so far, as well as Commander Dante. Spent all day today putting em together read for painting.

Any recommendations on what else to get? Money is going to be little object as I'm getting my yearly bonus at the end of the month.
>>
>>47726291
A second troop choice. Download the codex and see what strikes your fancy.

My suggestion would be some death company. Worry about further expansion once you get some stuff painted.
>>
>>47725437
>>47725462
Bombers really need a rule for their defensive turrets to have skyfire & split fire. That's the entire reason they have the things, after all.
>>
>>47726306
Yeah was going to pick up some death company, I assembled the Dreadnought in the battleforce as a death company dread. Oh, I forgot to mention I got Lemartes as well, and he's all painted.
>>
>>47726291
scouts are fun. A real HQ as Dante is too many pts. Usually a librarian or chaplain.
Transports. especially a DropPod for the dread
Do not buy too much at the same time, having 30+ unpainted models is pure anguish.
>>
>>47726338
Good on you, lemartes is a badass. I'm not sure how efficient the Baal predator is, but that would be the first vehicle I'd buy for bangles.

Gotta get that dakka.
>>
>>47725893
Damn I just hate Helbrutes. Because of them I have to consult FW to field a fucking Dreadnought
>>
>>47726380
>Because of them I have to consult FW to field a fucking Dreadnought

>implying you're not already using glorious Sonic Dreadnought to pulverize the enemies of the Dark Prince in stylish and garish tribute
>>
>>47726086
A fun game is a game where both you AND your opponent have a realistic chance of either winning or losing.
>>
>>47725807
I'm considering using the same model as a base for a skull cannon, it's on the same base and isn't much larger than the blood throne chariot
>>
File: 1431919104701.jpg (80 KB, 395x436) Image search: [Google]
1431919104701.jpg
80 KB, 395x436
>>47726102
>>
>>47726291
>tfw sergeant has more bling than captain
>>
>>47726317
some might be fore even more ground pounding. At least I assume the hull mounted ones are for that.

The pintle, turret, whatever swivel ones probably.

Though, split fire doesn't actually work for vehicles. I get the intent, but it would have to be it's own rule. And if you are making that rule, it should probably be put on the defensive pintle mounts on other vehicles.
>>
File: Laughing Gods.png (28 KB, 443x395) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Gods.png
28 KB, 443x395
>>47726102
>>
>>47725873

If the IG guy can only roll Elites, I doubt he'd be bringing anything heavier than a Taurox Prime (can't remember what we get in that slot from FW - gun batteries?) or Chimera, and neither of those are going to do more than support a proper tank.
>>
>>47726520
The way I'd think of having it is a weapon rule Defensive Mount. It would be phrased liked defensive turret mounted, etc. with all pintle mounts being defensive outmatically, unless there is an example where that would be bad.

Defensive Mounts: Defensive mounts can be fired at a different target from the rest of the vehicles weapons. All defensive mounts must target the same unit if able. Vehicles can fire overwatch with defensive mounted weapons, so long as the charging unit is within the weapons firing arc.
Defensive mounts cannot be fired if the vehicles is suffering from crew shaken or stunned.
>>
>>47726573
>can't remember what we get in that slot from FW - gun batteries
iirc they get the rapier batteries from 30k, or at least something like that.
Not a heavy tank, but a lot of gun, in various forms.

But encourage him to bring ogryn, lots of ogryn.
>>
>>47726627
> But encourage him to bring ogryn, lots of ogryn.
Fuck Ogryn.
1000pts is exaclty 100 ratlings.
>>
if you fail the "one eye open" save, both of your units freeze? or just one of them?
>>
>>47726661
only the one that failed. But both have to be tested.
>>
>>47726659
now I want ratlings riding Ogryn.
>>
>>47726659
ogryn are the greatest, though
>>
File: 99120105053_Bullgryns02.jpg (45 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99120105053_Bullgryns02.jpg
45 KB, 600x620
>>47726711
Bullgryn. All day erry day. Give coversave to others or can have a 5++ and power maul. Yes power maul. On an Ogyrn. Ouchie
>>
>>47726787
I prefer the t-shirt ogryn with the dopey faces. Less good on the table, but more charming.
>>
>>47726573
So it would make sense to bring a ton of Hammerheads?

Might just do that then.
>>
Could someone post a picture of a Razorbacks Twin Linked Las Cannons?
>>
>>47726815
I like the gas masks.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (754 KB, 2396x1320) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
754 KB, 2396x1320
>>47724910
My dream is to field 4 Storm Trooper squads in one game, one from each permutation but all painted in the same colors and the same style, at the same level of quality. Mechanics and gameplay wise, how viable would you say this is? It wouldn't be for tournament play
>>
File: 1463912479813.jpg (11 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1463912479813.jpg
11 KB, 198x328
>>47726143
Have you ascended yet sempai
>>
>>47727030
If you got 4 Taurox Primes and a Commissar, you could run one of their formations from their minidex.
>>
>>47726469
>Sonic Dreads
>The model that's probably going to lose rules in the next IA 13, to match losing the model
>>
>>47727054
Excellent. Do you know of any way to do it legally without them being fully mechanized?
>>
>>47727030
stormtroopers are expensive special weapon caddies, and struggle against anything that isn't infantry

if their orders weren't capped to the same 12" range the IG has, and if they could put out more than two orders a turn in your average CAD they might be better.

I really wish they'd give the commissars voice of command. And add in sentinels.
>>
>>47727030
If you change the new plastic kit to a command squad, it is okayish. Keep the squads small and give them meltaguns or plasmaguns for increased oompf. Not too strong, though.

Dont know anythin about Militarum Tempestus

I would keep their colors different from the main army, to make them look like a unified detachment.

>>47726573
According to battlescribe they get no big boom from FW in the elite slots either.

Salamander Command; Hades Breaching drill and Atlas recovery tank.
The field arty and rapier are in heavy
>>
>>47726257
It's CSM so probably some minor asspat of a bonus while a character is in a challenge or some garbage like letting the Chaos Lord re-roll Spawndom boon results.
>>
>>47727093
>legally
take a command squad or commissar? They have their own codex, you know.
>>
>>47727094
That's ok, I don't mind if they aren't super viable, although I'd definitely appreciate any advice about supporting units to deal with vehicles, infantry, heroes etc
>>
>>47727093
Normal Stormtroper detachment from Astra Militarum can have 3 normal squads and one command squad.
So a single CAD allows for 12 squads.
>>
>>47727054
>tfw 4 Scions Start Collecting boxes lets you run an army of them.

Minidexes are cool and all, but they need more than literally 4 units to be a thing, in my opinion.

Admech need to be combined.
>>
>>47727114
>>47727125
>>47727154
>If you change the new plastic kit to a command squad
>take a command squad or commissar?
>Normal Stormtroper detachment from Astra Militarum can have 3 normal squads and one command squad
Sweet, thanks for clearing that up, that's probably how I'll do it
>>
>>47727171
excuse me, they have five units
>>
how do scions do in Heralds of ruin?
>>
>>47727171
>tfw 4 Scions Start Collecting boxes lets you run an army of them.
Oh man, I hadn't heard about that. I'm totally getting one
>>
What is the smallest 1,000 point army possible?

What is the smallest army possible?
>>
>>47727190
Scions/Scions Command are the same sprue, Valkryies, Tauroxes, and Commissars.

That's 4 sprues, technically 5 units.
>>
>>47727211
knights

and no, it wouldn't be very fun to run
>>
>>47727211
Probably the tetrad
Super unoptimized at that level but it's a full detachment of 4 models
>>
>>47727250
Eh, was wondering.

Smallest army that ISN'T knights?
>>
>>47726838
Remembered that I had an R'Varna lying around, so I shoved it into my list. How does this look?

1000 Point Heavy Support
TX7 Hammerhead Gunships
Longstrike, Railgun with Submunitions, Sensor Spines, Twin-linked Smart Missile System

TX7 Hammerhead Gunships
Railgun with Submunitions, Sensor Spines, Twin-linked Smart Missile System

TX7 Hammerhead Gunships

TX7 Hammerhead Gunships

TX7 Hammerhead Gunships
Railgun with Submunitions, Twin-linked Smart Missile System

XV107 R'varna Battlesuit [FW]
MV84 Shielded Missile Drone

None of us has any issues with forgeworld, so that's not a problem, and it gives us a very solid backline, doesn't it?
>>
>>47727211
4 flyrants
>>
Does anyone have the pics of those bloodwarrior to berserker conversions that one anon made
Also has anyone tried combining GW plastic with their fineshit, I have a few conversion ideas for my daemonkin but most of the fantasy HQs are resin
>>
>>47727195
I use Scions for HoR. I win more than half the time, but its a casual group.
Heres my list:

Tempestor Prime
Medic
Guardsmen Squad with a meltagun
Sentinel w/heavy flamer
6 Scions w/HS lasguns
2 HS volley guns
2 melta or plasma
One Scion carries a medkit.

Two 6" FnP bubbles; Tallarn tactics so the Guardsmen Scouts along with the Sentinel. Sometimes I run 4 HS volley guns as my specials.
>>
>>47727376
>Also has anyone tried combining GW plastic with their fineshit, I have a few conversion ideas for my daemonkin but most of the fantasy HQs are resin

Yes, I have several finecast upgrade packs. Use superglue and wash the finecast with warm water carefully before fiddling stuff tpgether. Carefull with cutting, finecast is rather delicate.

Strange question, as most finecast models are glued onto plastic bases
>>
Is a looting a corpse for ammo against the Imperial Guard?

We forgot to get ammo, would I be killed
>>
>>47727473
>Strange question, as most finecast models are glued onto plastic bases
I hadn't even thought about that, are the bases the same typer of plastic
I don't know how I've managed to not own a single resin model
>>
Anyone have a pic of the Khorne berserkers that anon left at a store and had cocks sculpted on them when he got them back?
>>
has anyone updated the start collecting savings percentage spreadsheet for the new bundles?
>>
>>47727308
Looks like it packs the hurt

would consider not using longstrike and spend the points elsewhere.
>>
File: 99800110007_OverlordNEW02.jpg (26 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99800110007_OverlordNEW02.jpg
26 KB, 600x620
>>47727501
All Finecast models I have use the same bases the plastic ones do.
I think its a cheaper plastic then the one used for models, as the grade of detail is less important.
The only warning I can give is thin lements, like the staff from the necron overlord break very easy. To 'repair' I recommend pinning, meaning drill a small hole in both sides and put a part of a paper clip inside for stability.
>>
God damn the Eldar guns are pea shooters in Eternal Crusade.
>>
>>47727749
>Eternal Crusade

Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>47726838

I don't know Tau well enough to say if it would make sense, my point was that he wouldn't be bringing anything that'd step on your toes if you did.
>>
>>47727553
Longstrike was mostly because it felt fluffy - I can't take a HQ choice, so having Longstrike would give me an actual Tau leader.

Not sure where else to spend the point anyway, to be honest. Maybe remove a bit to get a Skyray or 2?
>>
>>47727850
Seems kind of sad to see an IG player without any real tank options :/
>>
File: Razorback TL Las.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Razorback TL Las.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>47726841
>>
>>47727811
What's wrong with it? I bought the cheapest pack to get access.
>>
The Scions box says 5 of them are to be made as a Command Squad.

Does that mean I won't get a full 10 man Scion squad out of it and will have to buy a separate Scion box, or is the Command shit optional?
>>
>>47727958
A box of Scions includes the parts to make a command squad since there is no separate scion command squad box.
>>
>>47727958
its the same sprue.
Command squad probably means the formation requires a command squad and a normal squad.
>>
>>47727811
Because no other game lets me play as an aspect warrior.
>>
>>47726684
Master Blaster?
>>
Which Chaos god would give me a cute chaste non-trannyfuta daemon waifu?

It's ok if she manipulative or violent.
>>
>>47728001
>>47727988
Ah okay, thanks lads.

Was planning to buy two of the Start Collecting box and didn't want to end up with a sprue I won't need.
>>
>>47727910
Thanks.

It looks like he only has TL assautl Cannons and Heavy Bolters available so I will have to find Las cannons to buy or just buy the razorback spurs off ebay.
Maybe some of the other SM players that all use rhinos around here would give them for cheap.
>>
>>47727287
1 Tyranid Prime, no upgrades
2 Mucolid Spores
3 models, 155 points, fits a CAD, thats as small as i can think of
>>
File: 99020103032_OrkRoadCrew01.jpg (80 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99020103032_OrkRoadCrew01.jpg
80 KB, 600x620
>How do you fancy kicking your enemies’ teef right in, boss? How about a turn-two charge featuring over thirty Ork Boys getting right up in your opponent’s dismayed face before they have time to react? Sounds pretty good to us. With this bundle, unless your dice are afflicted by a terrible curse, you’ll be able to close in on pretty much anything on a gameboard. It’s fast, it’s dirty and it’s gleeful – pure Ork goodness.

>This bundle contains 3 Deff Roller Battlewagons and 3 sets of Ork Boyz, designed to tear across the table as fast as possible and smash faces. You’ll have a lot of fun with it...
Wew lad 30 ork boyz, I think you'd need 60 to do it, and have no heavy support slots...
Its good, but heavy support is already so fucking crowded
>>
>>47728114
I think he wants smallest non-knight 1k list so it would have to be the tetrad I think
>>
>>47728081
chaos god? Cute? I have bad news for you....
Maybe slaanesh, if any.
Khorne = screams all the tie. Also angry fo not bringing out the trash
-Nurgle slime everywhere. Also depressed because you brought out the trash.
Tzeentch At the same time superhot and icy cold. But the trashbin is going to the container on its own.
>>
>>47728139
>4 models is less than 3
>>
File: WE BLITZ BRIGADE.webm (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WE BLITZ BRIGADE.webm
914 KB, 1280x720
>>47728129
The last time I faced Orks 2 of his Heavy Supports were Battle Wagons with boyz, his Manz took the third as a dedicated transports.
He used ~21 bikes to support it though and three fliers.

He lasted a whole three turns!
>>
>>47728170
1000 points.
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>47727211
one of these guys in an unbound list
all 1000 points, read 'em and weep
at your waste of points
>>
>>47728187
>>47728139
See
>>47727211
>What is the smallest 1,000 point army possible?
>What is the smallest army possible?
>>47727287
>Smallest army that ISN'T knights?
>>
>>47727899

Yeah, how did he get the Elite slot? That's our worst Force Org choice.
>>
>>47728129
Ever since some anon pointed out the cut and paste battlewagons I cant not laugh at this image.
>>
>>47728199
Statline for this beauty?
Is there a winged variant?!
>>
>>47728114
Truly, is there anything smaller?

Thanks, I was curious about this.

>>47728139
Nah mate, it's cool. I aksed for both 1k and smallest.
>>
>>47725752
Does it count as unbound or can you use formations? I'd recommend the following:

960/1000

>Armored Interdiction Cadre
>Hammerhead unit 1
1 Hammerhead, Railgun w/ submunitions, Longstrike
>Hammerhead unit 2
1 Hammerhead, Railgun 2/ submunitions, Point Defense
>Hammerhead unit 3
1 Hammerhead, Ion Cannon, Point Defense
>Skyrays
2 Skyrays, Point Defense

>Combined Arms Detachment
R'Varna Battlesuit

40 points left over, so you can put stims on the Riptide, or give subsystems to some of the tanks, or whatever you want.
>>
File: 1406287051336.jpg (81 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1406287051336.jpg
81 KB, 960x720
>>47728232
>BS 3 12 SHOT MARINE REMOVERS
>WS 4 SCYTHING TALONS
>500 and *smirk* 65 points
>>
>>47728199
Models like these make me want to play Tyranids, just to paint them, at least. But considering I play Guard and 30k Word Bearers, I don't think I shoukd start up a third army, considering neither of my first two are complete yet.

>>47728232
I don't even have to know to say that it's disappointing for it's cost. Maybe against Orks. But it is a beauty!
>>
File: file.png (66 KB, 628x710) Image search: [Google]
file.png
66 KB, 628x710
>>47728232
its not as good as you might hope, top is the "winged variant" if you can even call it such a thing, bottom is the big fucker itself
the only reason i've ever found to bring it to a game is to give the other guy's power-units something to be distracted by while your real important stuff takes care of the important things

>>47728271
wrong model, objectively better pointsink though
>>
>>47728203
Random draw, "notes in a hat" style.

Out of curiosity: Name your army, and explain which slot you'd most want to have in a game where you could only ever pick from 1 force organisation slot. I am kind of curious as to how the different armies value the different slots. I only really know that Tyranids value their HQs far above anything else, but not sure about the rest of the armies.
>>
>>47728271
>>47728293
>WS 4 BS 3
>WS 6 BS 3
Tyranids need to be buffed, considering that I think the Warrior or Prime has a higher WS amd BS than them, iirc. If not, the Tyrant most definitely does.

Then again, I don't play Tyranids, so what do I know?
>>
>>47728347
Dark Eldar-> Fast Attack,
because the good shit is in there: Reavers scourges Beastmaster packs venom
>>
>>47728347
Not him, but I play IG. I'd think either Heavy Support, or Troops. Send them to the meatgrinder, or have a wall of steel.
>>
>>47728351
tyranids are on a whole at BS3-, only 4 units in the entire codex, supplements included, have BS4 and two of them have no guns to speak of, one of those two is a psyker
WS ranges from 2-9, averaging around 3 for everything but a handful of units
>>
>>47728401
>...only 4 units in the entire codex, supplements included, have BS4 and two of them have no guns to speak of, one of those two is a psyker...
Wat.
>>
>>47728199
How big is that thing supposed to be irl?
>>
>>47728271
>>BS 3 12 SHOT MARINE REMOVERS
>S10 AP3
>Marine remover
Sure, and *everything else* remover. 12 S10 AP3 is enough to seriously threaten anything short of +2 armour save models.
>>
>>47728421
Tyranids have traditionally had low base stats, but almost all of them had low base point cost and could take upgrades to buff that out. But then 6th edition happend and removed all of their upgrades and made a ton of the units hilariously over-costed, a bad joke that has continued even to today with the Malaceptor.
>>
>>47728262
>Does it count as unbound or can you use formations? I'd recommend the following:
No formations, since formations don't count as filling any kind of battlefield role.

A shame, honestly, since it would have been a nice formation to add.
>>
So are any of you Featherwearing Traitors hanging around today?
Scheduled a game with Ravenwing tomorrow and am pretty hyped since I hear it is a very "fighty" army but also that its pretty durable with t5 across the map and a good jink save.

I am relatively new (to playing, I have spent about a year modeling and hobbying before I got my first game in a few months ago) and we are playing 1750 points. My army is Astra Militarum. I am planning on bringing ~3 Leman Russ, my wyverns and some vetmeras. Not too sure what else I should look into bringing.

My Collection is:

3 Leman Russ (at least one of each variant availabe besides FW if there are any, one has tank commander)
2 Wyverns
1 Basilisk
30 Cadian Veterans
3 Chimeras
2 Commisars
1 Valkyrie
1 Banesword (but its unpainted and a superheavy which I know the RW player doesnt have)

Also does my collection look like it could use Scions on the table top. I will probably get a Taurox Prime to model but I will buy the start collecting if its good for my army.
>>
>>47728435
anywhere from 10 to 15 meters, 32-50 feet for americans
>>
>>47728421
To be fair, Tau is pretty much the same outside of HQ choices.

To be NOT fair, Tau have ways to improve it. Tyranids needs way to do so again.
>>
So I've got about 500pts of Eldar so far, was wondering what to buy next. So far:

Farseer on foot

10x Guardians with plat

5x Dire Avengers

5x Striking Scorpions

3x Vyper Jetbikes

I figure I'm lacking anti armour, so maybe a Fire Prism? They seem like good all-rouders, but only 1 AT shot that could miss isn't great. Maybe Wraithguard, but they slow af. Fire Dragons? Can't afford a Serp atm. My meta right now seems to be Marines and Nids, which is making me lean towards Prism. Thoughts?
>>
>>47728444
thats what I thought when I read that too, the damage output is not bad and the range is acceptable too.. It is vulnerable to concentrated fire with T8 and 6 wounds, but .... for this amount of dakka its okay. Can you prevent it from dying early with psy or something similar.
>>
>>47728487
Ravenwing will likely depend on rerollable cover saves. So bring everything that has ignore cover. Note: includes Orders. Not sure what you mean with 30 veterans. What about their equipment. Also anything you can make a Company command squad from? You know for the good orders.
>>
>>47728421
tyranids used to have low points cost, low base stat line units spread throughout the whole army that you would spend your points on upgrading them to specialize in whatever department you wanted, to the point that you could have synapse gaunts and such if you wanted to go full 30 man swarm squads with one unit not in them and still be viable, 6th edition came around and took away all of our upgrades and upped the points cost of everything while keeping the low base stat line on basically everything that wasn't an army seller

>>47728546
the problem is that its one of 4 sources of that firepower available in the whole army and it is incredibly costly to bring, combined with the fact that you have anti-forgeworld tards the only way to get that firepower remotely cheap is on a BS3 2 shot AP4 gun that costs essentially 205 points
>>
>>47728347
Imperialis Militia

Troops or Heavy Support
>>
>>47728487
>Featherwearing Traitors

That isn't a good way to get anyone's help.
The Wyverns are definetly an auto include. Any other ignore cover is probably a good idea as well.
While the army is tough with the T5 and Jink the vehicles they bring (landspeeder variants) are all AV10 all around.
The Darkshrouds (Big Landspeeder with Shrine on the back) are your main concern. You take those out by all means necessary.
The inevitable Deathstar will have a ton of plasma shots coming out of it and will devour anything it can assault that isn't a vehicle since you don't seem to have dedicated assault units.
Flamers are good, torrents are better.

I don't play IG so I don't really have specifics to tell you.

Expect him to be in your face right away, It may just be better to set up behind aegis walls and wait for him to run at you. Though your opponent might just turboboost all over the map and win the mission.
>>
>>47728347

Also IG, and Troops for maximum MechInf Madness
>>
>>47728532
PRIMARY DETACHMENT: Codex Eldar Craftworlds CAD

HQ 1: Farseer [Skyrunner (15pts), The Spirit Stone of Anath'lan (15pts)] (130pts) - Warlord
HQ 2: Farseer [Skyrunner (15pts)] (115 pts)

Elites 1: 5 x Striking Scorpions [Striking Scorpion Exarch (10pts) with scorpion's Claw and Scorpion Chainsword (30pts)] (125pts)

Troops 1: 7 x Windriders [7x Scatter laser (70pts), Windrider warlock (50 pts)] (239 pts)
Troops 2: 4 x Windriders [4x Scatter laser (40pts)] (108 pts)
Troops 3: 4 x Windriders [4x Scatter laser (40pts)] (108 pts)

FA 1: Hemlock Wraithfighter (185pts)

LOW 1: Wraithknight [2x Scatter laser (30pts), 2 x Heavy Wraithcannon (0pts)] (325pts)

Fortification1: Imperial Bunker [Comms Relay (20pts), Ammo Store (15pts)] (90 pts)

SECONDARY DETACHMENT: Codex Eldar Craftworlds (Formation Detachment) Aspect Host

Aspect warriors 1: 6 x Dark Reapers [Dark Reaper Exarch (15pts) with Reaper launcher with Starshot Missiles (8pts)] (173 pts)
Aspect warriors 2: 6 x Warp Spiders [Warp Spider Exarch (10pts)] (124 pts)
Aspect warriors 3: 6 x Warp Spiders [Warp Spider Exarch (10pts)] (124 pts)

Total: [1846 pts]

and no one can stop you
>>
>>47726291
death company and a stormraven, must have for blood angels.
>>
>>47728172
Whats your army?
>>
>>47728602
> Not sure what you mean with 30 veterans

Well 3 x 10 man units, 2 Plas, 2 Melta, 2 Flamers and identifiable Seargents but we don't play WYSIWYG here so they cna sue whatever.

>Also anything you can make a Company command squad from?

No, my only orders come from tank commander.
>>
Is saying "Astra Militarum" considered heresy?
>>
File: Codex_Imperial_Knights.jpg (79 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
Codex_Imperial_Knights.jpg
79 KB, 600x620
sounds like a dumb question, but do i need to buy the Imperial Knights codex to ally one with my army?

And I'm not talking about getting pdfs illegally
>>
>>47728691
Raven and Deathwing for that game.
Lord knows if I brought the full Ravenwing it would have been over sooner.

His MANz and Warboss tried to charge my Deathwing Command Squad with Eziekiel on the bottom of turn two and got riggity-kekd by a ton of overwatch before getting dick smashed in the assault.
>>
>>47728347
Imperialis Militia/Warp Cults.

If I'm allowed to have provenances without my HQ/allowed to have my HQ and take provenances, then Troops. Because hordes of WS3 and WS4 Rending, Fear, FnP (6+), Disposable, with 3 minimum attacks per model will kill a whole lot of things.
>>
>>47728478
That's a shame. I'd recommend the same setup, then. All the Hammerheads in one unit, and no ion cannons. Unless you want to cut the R'varna and take 4 Hammerheads in two squads - a pair of sub railguns and a pair of ion cannons.
>>
>>47728351
Warriors are WS5 and Prime has WS6. Tyranids in general have WS3. This wasn't an issue back in 5th edition because of the way Talons worked, but now they are quite underwhelming in CC
>>
>>47728644
Thanks that is really helpful, sorry your Primarch showed laxity.
>>
>>47728726
>Because hordes of WS3 and WS4 Rending, Fear, FnP (6+), Disposable, with 3 minimum attacks per model will kill a whole lot of things.

If you can get into melee, that honestly would scare me. And since 30k Marines don't have ATSKNF, you'd be able to scare the scariest guys around with a list like that.

>>47728738
That sucks, I honestly think of Tyranids as the melee race. How would you buff the 'Nids?
>>
>>47728719
...you'd need the codex to see stats and point values, so yes.

And just fucking pirate it, please. Don't encourage GW to price gouge on the rules.
>>
File: 1465557325901.jpg (52 KB, 580x472) Image search: [Google]
1465557325901.jpg
52 KB, 580x472
>>47728717
Not at all.
>>
>>47728421
BS4 Hive Guard were judged too "powerful" in a game where Eldar have S:D up the ass. Tau spam MC/GC and Marines assault from Deep Strike, so they lowered them to BS3 and left them WS4 because they didn't think it would make any in game difference. The end result is a gun platform organism that is better at CQC than the average CC organism
>>
>>47728692

Try to remake one vet squad into a ccs
They can order the other two squads to ignore cover. Yes from inside the chimera.
Use the seargent as Colonel, add two plasma guns and two lasrifle dudes.
And all of them shuld get plasma.

Use the russ to shield the chimera AV10 sides. Ad printout the FAQ that says you are only allowed to use 1 krack grenade per squad in melee.
>>
>>47728611
>the problem is that its one of 4 sources of that firepower available in the whole army and it is incredibly costly to bring
Come on, 12 S10 Ap3 shots should be costly.

I never said anything about the rest of the dex, but this strikes me as rather solid, overall.
>>
>>47728777
just fix the assault phase in general and lower the points cost of a lot of nids' units, maybe buff some BS of the Hive Guard and other shooty specific units
>>
Just played a 500 pt list against Blood Angels, lost badly. How might I improve my list?

1 Tyranid Prime: LS/BS, Rending Claws.
2 x 10 Termagant, spikefists.
1 x 10 Hormagaunt
1 Zoanthrope
2 Hive Guard: Impaler Cannons.

Blood Angels:
2 x 5 Tac marines, 1 flamer each.
1 Furioso dreadnought.
1 Librarian.
1 x 4 Scouts.

My hormagaunts got caught in the open and were gunned down mercilessly. They've never done very well and I plan on dumping them and adding another zoanthrope. I've had shit luck with psychic lately, though. One termagant squad took out a tac squad before dying. Hive Guard brought the dreadnought to 1 wound before getting charged, then the zoanthrope failed to Lance the thing and it died too. Librarian finished off my Prime and then it was all over.

Thinking of dropping the gaunts and gants and putting in a carnifex with stranglethorn cannon. Other ideas?
>>
>>47728861
for 500 pts you're list looks good, sounds like you just got outplayed/unlucky
>>
>>47728848
Sure, it's a good gun, but imperial/chaos pays less than 3/4 the points for a warhound that fires four D large blasts every turn and can't be locked in assault. There's no comparison.
>>
File: centaur_by_soongpa-d85kxij.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
centaur_by_soongpa-d85kxij.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1024
>be a complete conversionfag
>See the busty rough rider pics
Now i feel the need for a centaur using a heavy flamer for my kill team squad, im a terrible person.

where i can find some useful bits?
>>
>>47728861
>My hormagaunts got caught in the open and were gunned down mercilessly.
Why? Why would you do that?
>>
>>47728848
i think in a world where other codices had costly S10 it would be solid, and to be honest against other low tier armies nids are a fairly solid faction overall, but in a shooty game where everyone gets high BS S10/D shots at far lower than 500 points they pale in comparison to fucking everything. I don't really think Tyranid/Orks/DE need any huge buffs to bring them up to date but everything else needs to be toned the fuck down.

>>47728861
if your Hive guard are getting charged your doing something wrong, move and shoot because those fuckers can hit anything thats in their range, LoS or not
your gaunts should /not/ be in the open no matter the circumstances unless they have venomthropes backing them up
solid list, not solid execution
>>
>>47728884
Shooting a flamethrower into the sky is the dumbest thing possible.
>>
>>47728882
Chaos Warhound is 730 plus upgrades... thats almost 150% of the that.
>>
>>47728546
People just keep assuming everything needs AP2/S:D and cost less than 300 points to be anywhere close to viable.
>>
>>47728922
Totally, if its napalm, if its gas not so much.
>>
So what are you doing this weekend 40k General? Painting models, playing a game, just posting or what?
I'm personally spending it stuck in a hotel elevator.
>>
>>47726557
>>47726513
can I get a serious answer?
>>
>>47728777
>How would you buff the 'Nids?
>IB tables become 1d3 table. on 1 they fall back like they failed Morale towards the nearest Synapse. 2 they seek cover, and shoot from there, 3 they gain rage and move/run or charge towards the nearest enemy.
>Two sets of CCW no longer give +1 attack, Scything Talons work like in 5th ed, units that lost attacks because of the +1 attack from CCW gain them back.
>Something to help heavy infantry to deal with strength based ID
>Norn Crown gives 5++
>At least few more biomorphs, 4 isn't enough.
>2d3 psychic tables, one for attack spells and the other for blessings
A bit of a rough sketch but those are the things that first come to mind
>>
>>47728988
You fell into a common trap of posting a picture more interesting than your comment, so no one cares about your comment.

With unbound, sure, go ahead. Or proxy that shit, whatever.
>>
>>47728977
Filing mold lines off of Skitarii while the Roll20 D&D I'm in finds new and interesting ways to get killed.

>sometimes I regret picking ornate crabs and spindly dudesmen
>>
>>47728988
It's fairly expensive points-wise. Each Jokaero costs about as much as a Devastator Marine with a lascannon, but he only gets 5+ invuln, no 3+ armor.

Put heavy flamer monkeys in Chimeras, put lascannon monkeys with a prescience psyker in ruins. Bring psykana or lib conclave and try for invisibility. Maybe bring a techmarine to help your cover.
>>
>>47728977
>I'm personally spending it stuck in a hotel elevator.

are you alone in the elevator?
>>
>>47728861
Drop the Termagaunts get 3 warriors with deathspitters, this gives the prime a better unit, he gives them BS4 and in general they are better, plus synapse coverage

try dropping a zoanthrope for another hive guard.

Remove rending claws and add Maw Klaws on prime, 5pts no reason not to for a chance at preferred enemy on his whole unit
>>
>>47729101
I wish. 9 others, and no air conditioning. And this means I'll be late for my cousin's wedding.
It's just been that kind of day.
>>
>>47728894
>>47728916
Hormagaunts were about 11 inches away from a tac squad that was camping an objective, so I went for them. They failed their charge, lost a few to overwatch, then got slaughtered by Rapid Fire on my opponent's turn.

Maybe we're not using enough stuff on the table for cover? We're mostly using salt-shakers and dishware for terrain. What sort of things would you recommend? I'm not very familiar with terrain beyond "impassable barricade" and "4+ cover save from ruins."
>>
>>47728916
>but in a shooty game where everyone gets high BS S10/D shots at far lower than 500 points they pale in comparison to fucking everything

S10 shooting is very rare. Only select few normal models have that at all. And its mostly single shot, like hammerhead.
The only army that has a severe case of S D shots is CWE and almost all people think whoever wrote that dex is a moron.
>>
>>47728129
>Its good

It's not. If you're sinking points into Battlewagons (and let's not even get started on how bad Deff Rollas are), you need to put something useful in them. Boyz are about as far removed from useful as you can get in our codex.

> getting right up in your opponent’s dismayed face before they have time to react?

I know it's just marketeer hyperbole but when an opponent has a minimum of 1, and a 50% chance of 2, turns to Grav, Haywire, Melta, Lance or just straight up assault your transports, it's fair to say that they have ample time to react.
>>
>>47729179
You take boyz for nobs with pk, not the boyz. Only useful part of boys is protecting your warboss and shooting 40 str 4 shots
>>
>>47724910
Are all knight armies considered cheese?
>>
>>47729282
Yes.
>>
I have 2 armies and I feel bad about starting a third, i have 1 unfinished army but I dont want to work with them (eldar)
Help me feel better, is this normal? How many armies do you own?
>>
>>47729148
>What sort of things would you recommend?

Turn flower pots upside down and use them. (Good way to make Tau terrain)

go to the local cheap toy store and buy random army men shit for the broken walls and sandbags

Use aquarium trees or consider buying a plastic forest from GW, i think you get 3 of them in a box. forests provide 5+ cover.
>>
>>47729258

Once upon a time, sure. Now in an era of challenges, Boyz Nobz are fairly useless. They either get challenged and can't swing, or get challenged and die. Plus since Boyz aren't Fearless anymore against a lot of targets, especially MCs, 4 PK attacks on the charge don't accomplish much, Fear fucks Orks HARD, and then you lose combat and get swept.
>>
File: Tau-Kx139-Ta’unar.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Tau-Kx139-Ta’unar.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47728271

>Tyranids will never have better MC that Tau

Why even live
>>
>>47729306
Yes, normal
40k is a hoarders game. And GW knows it.....which is why they make starting a new army easy via allies

I have 2 main armies and some stuff for about 5 more
>>
Are challanges a bad thing?
>>
>>47729282
war convocation is not cheese, and it uses one knight
>>
Post ending in 6 decided my new army
>>
>>47729282
No.
>>
>>47729422
inquisition

you can finish in 1 model
>>
>>47729422
Harlequins
>>
>>47729422
Tyranids
>>
>>47729422
CSM (Crimson Slaughter)
>>
>>47728801
That's brute force advertising.
>>
>>47729282
We had a game where one of the players told us he will bring a all Knight army in a week and basically said that he would mind it if we furiously netlisted against him, THAT'S how you do an all Knight list

>>47729398
>Free upgrades for everything
>Not cheese
Pick one
>>
>>47729422
Imperial Guard
>>
>>47729356
>the supremacy suit is 400 points less than a heirophant
aaaahahahahah

>>47729422
nids
>>
>>47729422
tau( and /tg/ hates you for it)
>>
>>47729422
Sisters.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 279x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 279x480
>>47729422
Auric Patricians.
>>
>>47729422
All Rough Rider Death Korps
>>
>>47729456
you nigger
>>
>>47729356
The Ta'unar is retardedly broken in so many ways that its almost untouchable by any equivalent. Don't feel too bad.
>>
>>47729456
We have our winner
>>
>>47729422
Orks.

Nothing but bikes and buggies
>>
>>47729456
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing.
>>
>>47729466
How is GW going to top it?
>>
>>47729306

1x BA librarian dreadnought (painted)
2x BA scout squads (unpainted)
1x BA drop pod (needs one final layer of wash)

2x Tau Firewarrior squads (one painted)
1x Tau Crisis squad (half painted)
2x Tau Pirahna (painted)
2x Tau Hammerhead (unpainted, only 1 assembled)
1x Tau Stealth Suit squad (unassembled)
1x Tau Commander (unpainted)
1x Ghost Keel (will bhe finished painting today)

1x IG Leman Russ (half painted)
1x IG Baneblade (half assembled)

1x Ork Bike squad (unpainted)

1x Dark Vengeance box set (Dangels painted to noob quality, pending paint stripping, Chaos forces unassembled)

Help... I have a disease...
>>
>>47729497
Something something Eldar.
>>
>>47729511
Enjoy your tau/BA army
Nothing to be ashamed of.
I have >100 unpainted/halfpainted minis. Thats serious
>>
>>47729356
>T9 W10 2+/4++
>Can half damage of D shots

I'm Tau and even I find this offensive.
>>
>>47728815
Will do, I have all the bits for a command squad so it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the help.
Why do I need the FAQ? Just wondering.
>>
>>47729512
The only thing I can think of is the Warlock Titan being added to the Eldar codex.
>>
File: Ultimate Line Breaker Squadron.jpg (56 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Line Breaker Squadron.jpg
56 KB, 600x620
Really?
>>
>>47729654
Whats even better is there's no discount on this bundle.
>>
>>47729512
A wraith knight lord: Jump Gargantuan Creature

BS6 WS6 T10, SD. I6 A12 LD12 10 wounds, 2+, 2++.

Two str D, heavy 4, large blast ignores cover

Or, 1 str D, apoc blast, primary weapon.

Void Interference: Once per turn, any shooting attack made on thus model may be redirected to any unit of choice in 6d6 inches.

490 points
>>
>>47729592
you only need the officer.
the FAQ because it rules that a single squad is allowed on krak grenade per turn in melee. (which will hit the rear armor of your vehicles with S6 AP4)
Every marine has them. Before the FAQ it was one grenade per model, so a 10 man bike squad charging your Leman Russ makes 10 S6 Ap4 Attacks against its rear armor, likely killing it in the process.
Now they make only 1.
Of course they might have other equipment as well.... So watch out for your russ. Always watch out for your russ.
>>
File: DirtyTankBundlesENG_Slot3.jpg (478 KB, 950x464) Image search: [Google]
DirtyTankBundlesENG_Slot3.jpg
478 KB, 950x464
>>47729654
>>
>>47729654

It's funny that actual game breakers aren't listed under the "Game Breakers" tab.
>>
>>47729654
I want the GW webmaster to die in a fire

every bundle image on the site is cobbled together in the laziest most amateur way and it looks so pathetic.

also whoever thought 'zooming in' and 'having a little microscope you move around the image like a fucking Newgrounds spy game' is the same thing needs to be shot.
>>
File: file.png (466 KB, 600x633) Image search: [Google]
file.png
466 KB, 600x633
>>47729654
>>
File: Has+science+gone+too+far.jpg (82 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
Has+science+gone+too+far.jpg
82 KB, 600x502
>>47729654
>>
File: don't taulk to me.png (570 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
don't taulk to me.png
570 KB, 1280x854
>>47729695
>>
>>47729687
implying the Crimson Fists have six of anything anymore.
>>
>>47729687
I'm going to laugh when they come out with a Tau version.
>>
>>47729694
The tank month picture from last week even included the immolator which is unavailable for quite some time now...
>>
>>47729757

>6 Riptides
>Bundle called "Turn the Tides"
>>
>>47729687
how did the third vindicator get behind those barrels without smashing them
>>
>>47729739
I'm reasonably certain that's the same vindicator, shooped into six different spots.
>>
>>47729778
>not "Let it Rip"
>>
>>47729781
The new SM psy power lets you move terrain.

>>47729778
Nah it has to be equally worthless as the 3 they presented. Maybe 50 breacher in devilfish transports
>>
>>47728977
Sick, so I'm trying to put together some models and then maybe paint them to a level that won't make my eyes bleed.
>>
>>47729778
>6 Wraith knights
>Gain sleepless knights as you get singled out at your LGS
>>
>>47729714
>>47729695

Rate my list
1750/1750
Anvil Strike Force

Chronus (Vindicator)

Armoured Task Force
Techmarine
5x Vindicators

Armoured Task Force
Techmarine
5x Vindicators

Recon Outriders
Land Speader

3x Techmarine
>>
>>47728977
hunting ebay for some good deal
no luck so far
>>
>>47729778
>>47729822
>Not Riptabler
>>47729827
>implying they'd do that to Tau
>>
>>47728977

3 Dark Angel Fliers. Already put together in workable sections and primed now attempting to paint this GOD DAMN YELLOW AND WHITE AND ANYTHING ELSE OVER THIS WHITE PRIMER

Still debating if I want to get Betrayal at Calth or if I should hunt down ~6 transports first so the Box Set isn't useless.
>>
>>47729827

6 Hammerheads. Each with Longstrike hanging out the top because they copy-pasted.

>>47729859

>6 Imperial Knights

Thousand and One Knights
>>
Lads, if I were to use Rhinos instead of Razorbacks in a Gladius, would I be less of a faggot?
>>
File: Linebreaker.jpg (173 KB, 1153x659) Image search: [Google]
Linebreaker.jpg
173 KB, 1153x659
>>47729654
>>
File: Macid.jpg (168 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
Macid.jpg
168 KB, 482x482
>Tempestus Scions Tank bundle announced!
>Eight Taurox APCs
>No discount at all
>"Nothing personnel...kid.."
>>
>Tank Hunter
>Stormsurge
>Riptide

Isn't it a bit overkill?
>>
File: 1434469852852.png (243 KB, 1150x760) Image search: [Google]
1434469852852.png
243 KB, 1150x760
Predictions for the Start Collecting Chaos Marines bundle formation?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1318x1025) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1318x1025
>>47729757
>>47729778
1 million hours in paint
>>
>>47730024

Looks like something out of a music video.
>>
>>47729949

kek
>>
>>47729958
online bundles from GW literally never have discounts

it's the battleforce-style boxed stuff that has discounts

why are people still surprised about this
>>
Should we start spamming GW to get them to take down these "Game braking" bundles? Think we can get this person fired?

>1()8(zero)0-3944(two)63.
>>
>>47730087
We could ask them why particular factions are so OP as well

>GW customer service how can I help you?
>What the fuck is up with these "game breaking bundles"? Have you even played orks? And how about craftworld eldar shit? Who the fuck even wrote that codex, huh?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.