[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you imagine the sexual live of eldar and dark eldar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: eldar.png (1 MB, 876x1176) Image search: [Google]
eldar.png
1 MB, 876x1176
How do you imagine the sexual live of eldar and dark eldar?
>>
>>47722005
Nonexistent, just like their fanbase.
>>
File: 1422379737892.jpg (108 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1422379737892.jpg
108 KB, 1024x569
>>47722005
I don't.
>>
Eldar put on some masks and then go nuts. Maybe masks that represent Isha.
>>
>eldar
Handholding is /d/

>deldar
Whips and oil
>>
>>47722005
God inducing.
>>
>>47722026

Holy shit man.
>>
>>47722130
>Oh god, I'm cumming!
>You called baby?
>Ffff-
>>
>>47722005
Eldar don't actually have sex because if they do Slaanesh might get them or something. TThe guy just jerk off into a cup and the seed in implanted into the female surgically.

Deldar do everything humans can possibly imagine plus what we can't. Just like the Slaaneshi Cultists.
>>
>>47722130
>I see what you did there
>>
>>47722294
>Eldar don't actually have sex
Do you have any source on that? I'm pretty sure a guy around here that had read some novels about Eldar said that they have regular sex.
>>
>>47722318
>I'm pretty sure a guy around here that had read some novels about Eldar said that they CAN have regular sex.
FTFY. They just don't due to inherent risks.
>>
>>47722338
No, I'm pretty sure he said they had sex.
>>
>>47722345
I know what i said.
>>
>>47722005
For Dark Eldar it's probably mutual rape attempts that ends in regular, one-sided rape when one party realises they don't want it as much as the other. Without the excitement of raping another Eldar, they lose their arousal and thus consign themselves to be the rapee.

For CWE I reckon there's probably a courtship path they follow, where they put on romance masks and go on dates. The dates end in Eldar-fucking, which over a period of months/years of constant dating results in babby formed.

Then they take off the masks, wrap them in a tissue or something, wipe off and chuck it in the bin.
They proceed on their merry way being potters or something, letting the kid get raised by the Ghost-4chan because parenting is too stressful and might make me fall to Chaos you know? Mommy has to look out for herself, sweety, so just take this money and give it to the strange man on the bone-bus.

And this explains why Eldar are so well-adjusted and even tempered.
>>
>>47722318
There is literally no lore that says that they don't have sex because they are afraid of Slaanesh. Heck in the Eldar novel trilogy they do it several times and Slaanesh doesn't pop into existence around them. Slaanesh isn't merely some god of sex.
>>
>>47722430
Don't tell me that but the other guy.
>>
>>47722005

In the bathroom, with a sock.
>>
>>47722026
Plenty of fans on /tg/. It's just that threads about Eldar lore usually devolve into shitposting before long because /tg/ is autistic.
>>
>>47722520
Theres like 2 tops.
>>
>>47722520
Probably because eldar, technically being space elves, fall prey to all the hurrhurrhurrelvessuxhurrhurrhurr faggotry that infests this board.
>>
>>47722546
Really? In my experience the Eldar player were always bottoms.
>>
>>47722557
Power bottoms.
>>
>>47722583
This.
>>47722557
They literally don't have in them the capacity to be tops not do they have the required rope. It's the whole reason they play eldar.
>>
>>47722430

Seeing as teegee are 50/50 with Black library, There are many instances of Eldar love making, both Crathworlders and Dark Eldar

Fucking each other didn't solely create Slaanesh, it was also their excess and arrogance, I,e Eldar having entire planets dedicated to them, everywhere you'd look on that planet was a picture/statue etc of just 1 vain as fuck Eldar
>>
File: Heresy stamp.png (26 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Heresy stamp.png
26 KB, 200x200
>>
>>47722294
>Eldar don't actually have sex because if they do Slaanesh might get them or something.

Can /tg/ really not into Eldar lore? There's nothing wrong with sex. They're a fucking endangered species, of course it's allowed. Eldar talk about sexy times a fair deal in the novels.
>>
>>47722005
Why are you imagining the sex life of Eldar and Dark Eldar? Go get some pussy man.
>>
>>47722005
Dark eldar do all kinds of fucked up things, the more fucked up the better
Eldar are slightly more conservative than modern day humans concerning sex but still do it regularly
That's it

>>47725109
>
>>
File: pepe_meme'd[1].jpg (141 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
pepe_meme'd[1].jpg
141 KB, 803x688
>>47723000
>>
Fist of Demetrius says that Dark Eldar are into BDSM, unsurprisingly
>>
>>47722294
They just have to take the path of the whore, and then it's alright.
>>
>>47722005
>Eldar
cold baths
>Deldar
cock butts
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.