[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDv Gu4PcSr0 are you gonna watch it /tg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDvGu4PcSr0
are you gonna watch it /tg/?
>>
No.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR-MYOQvm-0

why not just post the video
>>
>>47715820
So how's it like working at Rooster Teeth's marketing department?
>>
>>47715859
eh. the DM could be better.
>>
>>47715859
I like the table, everything else amounts to mildly turned off.
>>
Huh it's actually out now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR-MYOQvm-0

>>47716963
>I like the table
Yeah, it be really nice to have a space to play in like that. But the dining room table isn't so bad either.
>>
So we've reached the boiling point for RPGs.

The same thing that happened with video games when Let's Plays became a corporate thing and every major review channel/website was starting to churn out their own Let's Plays to cash in on that market.

Now, every single Youtube channel is going to have a live recorded D&D game. This is where we are now.

And you people seriously think making the hobby "inclusive" was a good thing.
>>
>>47716963
First thing I thought when I saw the commercial was, "That is a sweet table, I want it."

>>47715820
I'll try the first couple episodes. Not a huge sacrifice of time, and it might be pretty good.

>>47716988
D&D has been a corporate property since Lorraine. If you want to protect your moldy basement from the normies, go play Heroes Unlimited.
>>
i used to watch achievment hunter back in 2011 but its been forever since ive seen anything by them
are they still good or have they turned into a walking commercial for their merch?
>>
File: tumblr_nuskhjeK1H1un6xpto5_400.gif (2 MB, 320x554) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuskhjeK1H1un6xpto5_400.gif
2 MB, 320x554
I'd watch if it was Funhaus
>>
File: brain fuckler.jpg (69 KB, 219x213) Image search: [Google]
brain fuckler.jpg
69 KB, 219x213
>>47716988
Recorded tabletop sessions have been a thing for a long fuckin' time now.
>And you people seriously think making the hobby "inclusive" was a good thing.
Yes, faggot, I do believe making it easier to build a good group from a wide group of people is a good thing.
>>
>>47717088
Not a walking commercial, exactly, but they definitely lost something. Ray left, they got a bunch of new people (though only one regularly appears in videos in Ray's place, and he's pretty funny so it's alright) and fucking LeVar Burton's daughter is now in charge of their streaming.

Oh, and they're streaming, and cranking out Let's Plays every day. I think it's not the best idea- there was a lot more humour in the short videos like HORSE or Things To Do, where they made videos when they had a funny idea and not pumping out a steady stream of long content that multiple Youtube ads can fit in.

Still worth watching, IMO, though I acknowledge they I definitely put it on more due to habit than any specific draw.
>>
>>47717193
>good group
>including cunts and dindus

choose one and only one
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.