[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #886
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47700458
>>
>>47706497
No edition? Redo this thread OP.
>>
>>47706510
It's a shitposter we have. Someone else will have to make the real thread.
>>
>>47706525
I don't think you know what the word "shitposter" means.
>>
>>47706531
>Intentionally make wrong threads out of spite
>Mock and boast about how you're going to usher in an edition-less world
>not shitposting
>>
>>47706642
No.
>>
Hey, if HeavensAnon is here, is there a link to the collected adventures of Seven that you update with new stuff or something?
>>
>>47706571
>>47706525

> "Someone else will have to make the new thread."
> Doesn't make a new thread.
> Just sits and waits for spoonfeeding.
> Eventually people just start talking about jumpchain stuff in the already existing thread.

This thread is now punishment for your hubris.
>>
>>47706789
yeah such a horrible thing that people are talking about Jumpchain in the Jumpchain thread.
>>
File: #Let'sStopPlaying.jpg (80 KB, 1120x629) Image search: [Google]
#Let'sStopPlaying.jpg
80 KB, 1120x629
>>47706642
War face means serious business right? Welp.
>pic related

In that regard, I need some help folks
>http://pastebin.com/ZDd9nExb
That's my current Jump Chain, and as you can see, I'm missing a few jumps. Could I get suggestions for Jumps that can fill the gaps? Also, I only have 3 companions, and it's staying that way.

The reason behind this is because I've been getting more and more ideas that have to do with my next Jump Chain, so I just want to quickly finish this so I can get started on my next adventure involving ALL THE SCIENCE!
>>
>>47706789
Shocking, some people don't care about the edition or no edition thing.
>>
>>47706809
What type of theme is your chain going for, if any?
>>
File: #NoClue.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
#NoClue.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>>47706826
I actually don't know, I guess that's part of the reason why I've got no idea where to go next. I mean, other than staying human or "Team Work! FUCK YEAH!" or actually living a life, I don't have much, if anything at all.
>>
>>47706809
Sherlock Holmes, Great Detective, Kid Radd, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Libriomancer, DUNE, Narnia, Rick and Morty
You could always try just opening jumps on the drive at random and skimming through them to see if they pique your interest.
>>
hey digger have you considered making Astroswitches /core metals/ individually purchasable rather than with each driver? Or is that based on the pre-assumption that they will be available in jump? Also I noticed the meteor driver and the Excel driver are not available for purchase but the birth driver is, why is that?
>>
File: tumblr_nudb61a39X1tsln6ao1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudb61a39X1tsln6ao1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>47706642
> War
> noun, often attributive · \ˈwȯr\
> : a state or period of fighting between countries or groups
> : a situation in which people or groups compete with or fight against each other
> : an organized effort by a government or other large organization to stop or defeat something that is viewed as dangerous or bad

Serious conflict at this point cannot be defined as a "period" or "state of being", but rather more like a very sudden action potentially wherein a recognizable chunk of the planet is now missing.
"War", in this case, then refers to a protracted conflict wherein I am primarily leaning on minions for the bulk of the conflict, which means that I am either too lazy to come up with a more efficient solution, or else am finding purposeful enjoyment watching my enemy attempt to deal with vastly superior and constantly replenishing numbers.

So basically I'm playing the villain again and fucking around.
So, this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2FOXsCIpY
>>
Jumper, how did you over indulge in pleasure in jumps?

Like, hang gliding in a crotchless Uncle Sam costume into a stadion full of redheads and men who looked like your father saying "Go, son, go!" While you do it with redheads, all controlled by a collective hive mind" type of over indulgence
>>
In the Overlord jump should we take RPG-style stat spread into account when picking class skills?
So, if I'm a magic caster and only have Arcane Caster would I be better at Arcane magic than if I bought Arcane, Divine, and Tailsmancer?
>>
What would be the best ways to protect yourself from magnets after getting an adamantium skeleton in Marvel?
>>
File: #BountifulSights.png (928 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
#BountifulSights.png
928 KB, 1200x675
>>47706886
Doing that now, thought it would also be a good idea to get some more input. Someone might have given me an idea I never thought about.

>>47706938
...that was oddly specific Anon. Are you trying to tell us something?
Not really, I kinda get bored of things easily, however, I have gotten waaaaaaay too relaxed on my FF12 Jump, especially in Salikawood, Golmore Jungle, Eruyt Village (almost got killed, but worth it)...there were just a lot of beautiful places/sights is all I'm saying.
>>
File: dremora_with_sword.png (909 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
dremora_with_sword.png
909 KB, 861x1024
Okay well given this editionless one has gotten some momentum there's not much point in posting in the other one.

Probably going to do a bit in the TES gauntlet where you side with a specific non-Hircine Daedric Prince to fight one of his Daedroth.

Sort of like a '16 Accords of Madness, v. VI' thing.

Point is during that bit you'll get a Daedra form of some sort. Probably through something meta and stupid

Not sure what part this is going to be in or whether it's going to be in DLC or what but if anyone has any Daedra they specifically would like a form of let me know and I'll see if I can work it in.
>>
>>47706880
This image never fails to make me laugh. All the impractical fighting style perks in the multiverse cant convince me that is any way a useful kaijuu form
>>
>>47707034
That example was just a Rick and Morty thing. Rick's exes are great.

Anon I despise you for taking Sora as your jumper/trip pic. I was thinking of taking him. Bldejxyfnduvdbxyfd
>>
>>47707024
Metamaterials. There are a wide range of magnetic metamaterials that can warp magnetic fields. Put a layer of them under your skin and magnetism will part around you. A strong enough field will still impart some force to you, but it will be like getting caught in a strong wind rather than having someone grab you by your bones and move your limbs like you were a marrionette.
>>
>>47707086
I want to know what the hell instructions he gave the artist for that to be the resulting outcome.
>>
>>47707074
Well I already know who I'm going for.

Nocturnal is obviously best Daedric Prince.
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>47706642
Faces are a tactical weakness

Therefore, our war face is not having a face.

>>47707074
Hmm. Jyggalag?
>>
>>47707074
I would like a dremora or seeker form, if possible.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (18 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
18 KB, 634x354
>>47706642
>>
>>47707074
Aren't all daedra shapeshifters by nature that just tend towards certain forms? That said none of them have really interesting forms. Going through the bestiary I'm torn between nocturnals, who have nothing special about their form just Nocturnal a best girl, then I guess Seducers because wings and stuff. I mean spider daedra are neat in that I don't have a spider girl form yet, but Mephala a shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
Any of you jumpers keep slaves?

What are good perks for managing slaves?
>>
>>47707182
I prefer to call them "Companions".
>>
>>47707195
How do you keep them from going muh freedums?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260 KB, 500x449
>>47706938
So, after Penny Dreadful and Ed, Edd n Eddy both gave you bathtubs full of blood and gravy respectively, it took me all of a minute before thinking, "I'd take a bath in that." Y'know, just to see what it's like. I liked the gravy better.
... after so many millennia with cleaning magic, you just kind of stop caring about what you get covered in after awhile.

Although, that's actually pretty useful for certain scientific activities. Some people think wandering around a rotting swamp is gross looking for samples is gross. For me that's a Tuesday.

... what was the question?

Oh, overindulgence! ...
I'm not really into physical relationships, but during 9-2-5 I did enough drugs that I'm not even sure if that decade was real or not.
Does that count?

>>47707074
I want to side with Meridia! Or Hermaeus Mora. I dunno, they're both good.
Of course, if Sanguine isn't an option I'll also be very disappointed, even if I probably won't choose it myself.
>>
>>47707182
No, why would I? Slaves are only useful if you don't have a lot of serfs or robots.

And the best thing for slaves is Thrallherd from a DnD setting, most probably Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>47707229
Sanguine has his own whole thing.

Doesn't really have a type of Daedra distinct to him either as far as I remember.
>>
>>47706971
No. It's in the notes. If you take several classes it's assumed that you found a class combo that has really good synergy or is just plain overpowered.

The way i understand it is that how good you are at arcane magic depends entirely on the other perks (Realm of Heroes, Level 100, the specializations, your race and the other magic caster perks), but not how many different classes you have.
>>
>>47707231
>Thrallherd from a DnD setting
thanks
>>
>>47707229
Sanguine is second worst boy though.
>>
>Do Zootopia as a late jump
>REALLY late
>Have Godfather, Empire of Shadows and Tyrant
>Mad with Power I assume the identity of an Arctic Supremacist, Siberian Tiger with a thick accent and terrible English

Ooh, you know, not many jumps feel as satisfying to go full villain on.
>>
>>47707273
Yeah, it was a good time. After I heard they made them eat nasty bugs I decided I was going to found my own predator nation where we farmed and devoured prey as food.
>>
>>47707217
Mindcontrol. Both by magic and altering their biology and soul.

>>47707231
>Slaves are only useful if you don't have a lot of serfs or robots.
>What are animals if not robots made of flesh
>>
>>47707352
Less efficient robots that whine about stupid shit like pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 807x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 807x509
>>47706642
I'm a gentle man, I don't kill unless its a neccessary action, and even then it pains me. I take all my actions seriously and try to save people from horrible fates. I usually try to kill them with kindness. But if theres one thing that grinds my gears, if theres one thing I despise more than anything, its someone looking down on someone else because that person is weak, or because their "ants", or because they don't seem important to them and that their a "bother". Its only when that happens that I collapse their hollow conciousness by exerting my full power, and devote all my resources into beating them, I'll show them what it feels like to be the humans they looked down upon, and then, I'll mercy them, and if they choose to forsake that mercy I give them, then they will become past tense.
>>
>>47707182
If someone's important or useful but a scumbag or I don't like them, they get a good ol' infesting. Zerg/Blacklight infestation already allows near complete control, but throw in that Bolbox perk from EVO and the zombie perk from Highschool of the Dead and my control is so complete that they love that they were infested and they'd willingly die for me.
>>
>>47707182
I myself am not too fond of the idea of slaves.
But if your looking to get them.
Get that capstone in Highschool of the dead for the "them" origin, then pick up the Villain capstones in Worm to further bolster your criminal empire and loyalty of your slaves.
>>
>>47707182
No.
FREEDOM OR DEATH!
>>
>>47707352
>>47707474
>>47707511
thanks helpful anons
>>
File: 14412313147480.jpg (29 KB, 926x632) Image search: [Google]
14412313147480.jpg
29 KB, 926x632
>>47707556
Necromancer? Good taste.
>>
>>47707556
In fairness, >>47707511's option gives freedom FROM death.

From a certain point of view.
>>
>>47707594
No. Bad anon. Corpses taste terrible.

Eat fresh.
>>
File: 1418056208104.jpg (205 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1418056208104.jpg
205 KB, 900x900
Daily reminder that companions are friends, not slaves.
>>
>>47707556
bad freedom anon
>>
>>47707594
Not even the undead! If it has sentience than it has the right to free will!

Admittedly my Jumper had a very bad experience with mind control multiple times early in the jump and hates slavery in any form.
>>
>>47707086
It's three times the size of old rag mountain, the heads are mindwitnesses with huge drills and warp eyes instead of anti-magic eyes the size of Buicks capable of autonomous fighting and pop off as my jumper receives damage, the skin is lava, the legs are a rollerhogg, the hundred arms are based off a Southern war Princess, my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.
>>47706938
oh you know normal stuff

>>drugs
the spice to be specific, cut with the Kentucky fried chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices.

>> drink
conceptually intoxicating booze, technically a noble phantasm.

Food
>> https://desustorage.org/tg/thread/47662394/#q47668718

>> the wife
over 10,000 years of monogamy, things have gotten to the point where a squad of Daemonette's once gave a wolf whistle and some applause.

>>47707182
that would be wrong
>>
>>47707182
Haven't needed them at any point ever by the time my Light of terra was a planet i had infrastructure good enough that it takes minimal work to maintain and really whats the point once everyone has telepathic link to anyone else they care to talk to.
>>
>>47707074
...I've got no specific Daedra I'd like a form of. But siding with Noctural or Sheogorath would be fun.
>>
>>47707659
>that would be wrong
not many ways that others would want to be eaten willingly

>>47707661
>everyone has telepathic link to anyone else they care to talk to.
sounds good
>>
>>47707074
Hermaeus Mora, or Sheogorath.
>>
>>47707628
They can be both, in fact one of mine ended up the slave to another. I'm not sure why Morrigan wanted my shipgirl to be her slave, but that's what happened.
>>
What magic system would be good for the following:

I want to start making some magic tattoos. Thats that then applied to the body have particular effects under certain circumstances. Sorta like if you want to punch hard, your fist gets more solid but it only gets more solid, dense, if you're punching. Or tattoos that ward against certain types of damage and are only visible when that damage is present. Or divination tats that show when in the presence of X.

I know D&D magic is the default and I know its great for enchanted items, but I don't know that this would count.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>47707659
>mountain, the heads are mindwitnesses with huge drills and warp eyes instead of anti-magic eyes the size of Buicks capable of autonomous fighting and pop off as my jumper receives damage, the skin is lava, the legs are a rollerhogg, the hundred arms are based off a Southern war Princess, my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.

its a big target for any weapon that is actually capable of hurting a jumper as far in as you are and full of defenses that don't against anything a late game jumper would actually need a warform for. Its gaudy and inefficient for the resources you put into it like a sword made of gold with really ugly decorations.
>>
>>47707659
>my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.
Oh, that makes sense. Guess you really are just flailing about with that form... which I suppose actually fits you.
>>
>>47707754
It's the best way to see Tera in general. A retarded baby flailing at everyone in complete futility.
>>
>>47707771
That makes the ending of Akira both more poignant and more terrifying.
>>
>>47707730
Man it reminded me of an unnoficial pathfinder supplement which was all about giving Ki tattoos, that shit was awesome.

Anyway you need um.
Fate verse magecraft allows you to do exactly what you just said.
It might require charging and way more effort than most stuff normally need.
But yeah fanwanking this no one would blame you (Bazzet had Runes on her to make her stronger).

There was also uh.
Shadowrun had magical Tattoos yes (Yakuza or Triads used them in oaths).

Lastly LOTR had that elf power which had anything you made able to have some magic on it, now this is what you might like a lot, you propably will have to invoke certain symbols or aesthetics on the tattoo in order to have them work as you like.

Barring that get the Shadowrun nano-tattoos and make them magical or something.

Hopy this helps you anon.
>>
>>47707730
Dust tattoos from RWBY can do a bit of elemental stuff?

Maybe use tattoo'd Norse Runes from Viking Saga? Not sure what you'd be able to do with those.
>>
>>47706781
Not at the moment, but I'm going to start posting finished chapters in the writefaggotry folder on the drive after work today.
>>
>>47707877
Alright. Thanks man, really enjoying your stuff right now.

Actually, if you don't mind me asking, what Jump is Seven on right now? Must be pretty high, since he survived taking Imagine Breaker. Sorry if you've mentioned it already, I've only recently started following this.
>>
>>47707074
Sanguine
Sanguine
Sanguine

Sounds good, dude. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>47707815
>>47707788
Gonna give these a look. Thanks!
>>
>>47707981
I don't have the files open, but Worm is actually jump 30 something. This is due to a rather large number of capstone grabs and power ups early on.

Okay fine, he spent most of that jump running the hell away. Most of the summary is just several lines of AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm glad you're enjoying it, anon. I hope to work up to Leviathan before deciding what to work on next.
>>
Jumpers any idea on how to make quark scale structures? I need to shrink my runes down.
>>
>>47708033
Anyone else give Alexandria a copy of worm and pass it off as a thinker power?
>>
>>47708060
Why would you give it to her in particular? Isn't she a huge bitch?
>>
>>47708060
Anyone else give Alexandria the D and pass it off as a striker power?
>>
>>47708036
Well, quarks and electrons are roughly the same size. And you can use quantum dots (real thing, look them up, they're really cool) to precisely confine and control electrons. So you could conceivably use a quantum dot to make a pattern out of electrons in runic form. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle would make it fairly blurry, though, issues of illegibility might make it ineffective. But that's going to apply no matter what you make your femto-runes out of, so long as you're in a universe where quantum mechanics exists.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>47708036
Have you tried using Sohon from Legacy of the Aldenata? It allows for irregular molecular formations. Take that along with the Cognition Amplifiers from Rick and Morty (some household AA batteries were apparently good enough to allow dogs to take over the world and run a functional society while carted around by seemingly impractical power suits) to improve your own knowledge of the science, maybe take the Miniaturisation & Efficiency Tinker shard from Worm as well as both Genius capstones in Chrono Trigger for exceptional magitech capabilities and Analysis from Adventure Time to have a way of observing things at that scale, and you might be on your way to something.

You may want to invest in Fate's Bounded Fields though, because stuff like that's probably super sensitive to the tiniest changes in local environments and Bounded Fields are a great way of sealing off stuff from stuff.

>>47708110
...not to imply implications but surely Breaker would be the more appropriate classification.
>>
>>47708060
The prospect was tempting for all of five seconds.
>>
>>47708071
Most likely to act on it with decent intelligence, eidolon shouldn't see it at all, contessa is more computer than person in some ways or she would get much better results out her power, doctor mother isn't committed enough and David isn't in on the darker parts of cauldron.

>>47708071
Did that in a different jump.

>>47708122
Thank you thats a good starting point for femto runes. Also kek at breaker rating.

>>47708113
Will do. Any ideas on probability manipulation powers? gonna use a computer on massive time dilation to keep things in dynamic useful arrangements.
>>
File: a27ceab71e946a031ece9d7b889d359f.jpg (265 KB, 1308x1020) Image search: [Google]
a27ceab71e946a031ece9d7b889d359f.jpg
265 KB, 1308x1020
>>47707074
Being a male Daedra Seducer from Daggerfall not a Dark Seducer thats a different daedra would fit my jumper nicely.
>>
File: decline31865.jpg (99 KB, 746x374) Image search: [Google]
decline31865.jpg
99 KB, 746x374
Oh no! A bunch of street punks are hassling you! What do you do, jumper?!
>>
File: caution-force-lightning-colored.jpg (474 KB, 3996x3154) Image search: [Google]
caution-force-lightning-colored.jpg
474 KB, 3996x3154
>>47708266
>>
>>47708266
Use teleporter tactics to retrieve bottle of ketchup from warehouse hand it to them with my wallet. Wait for inevitable whats with the ketchup. Reply "you are crunchy" before becoming a dragon.
>>
>>47708266
Conqueror's Haki takes care of all my mook removal needs.
Why put in effort when a simple glare leaves them twitching on the ground?
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54 KB, 600x836
>>47708236
Erfworld seems to have some in the form of Luckamancy and Carnymancy but-it's unclear if they have any application outside of battle. Or if they're supposed to be able to do anything than parody RPG mechanics.

Moulder of Worlds from Light of Terra isn't a probability manipulation perk per se, but it subconsciously reshapes the environment to better suit you. So as long as you don't stare too hard at your particles and start going all C'tan-minded it would help a bunch. Likewise, Karmatron Dynamics from GUNNM is an excellant way to use science to predict and regulate quantum particle formations

Burning Bright from Binbougami-ga makes you into a wellspring of fortune energy, which could help achieve this.

>>47708266
Challenge them to a musical dance-off vaguely based on Romeo & Juliet.
>>
>>47708036
>quark scale structures
Dude was like, what, five feet tall or so? Shouldn't be that hard with normal engineering.
>>
>>47708266
Convince them to take me as their leader. My city now.

Or just break an arm or two.
>>
>>47708266
Summon demons, instruments and speakers and such, then start leveling the general area with the power of metal. Ironically though I have not actually been to a heavy metal themed jump yet.
>>
File: Crimson.png (401 KB, 812x500) Image search: [Google]
Crimson.png
401 KB, 812x500
>>47708266
That depends. If they're just punks who need to be taught a lesson, I'll just screw with them via WIZARD TRICKS.
However, if they're enemies of justice...
>>
>>47707074
>>47708239
I could get behind that.
>>
>>47708357
Exactly this.

It saddens me how few people in this thread seem to consider Conqueror's to be useful.
>>
>>47708358
....Have i massively underestimated karmatron dynamics because I'm pretty sure the principal behind them is that they can predict partical groups moving in a similar way to how we measure gas behaviors not individual molecules.
>>
>>47708391
Honestly, my problem with Conqueror's is that it's just prohibitively expensive.

And I could probably achieve the same effect with a shit-ton of regular-ass Intimidation perks. Hell, just awakening a Hunger Demon gives you the same kind of effect in terms of "knock them the fuck out / chase 'em off."
>>
>>47708266
Charisma and Communication are my max stats anon.
First I'll inquire why they wish to hassle me, and inform them that they must feel the meed to hassle a stranger because they have problems going on in their life and that they probably feel that this little brotherhood gamg they have going on will only cause more heartbreak for them and their loved ones in the long run. I'll inform them the statistics of gang related crimes resulting in jail time and assure them that they each are unique and can indeed become wonderful people if they tried. I'll even set them up with some money so they could pay for their parens medical bills or other expenses and misfortunes that led them down this path. (I'll know who's got each problem via mind reading)
I'll make myself a chair and give them a lovely cozy tinker tech chair to sit on, then I will individually give them each a quick therapy session in my warehouse.
They will become better people and productive members of society. I'll be known as Dr.Soma to them.
>>
File: 1462871298129.png (277 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
1462871298129.png
277 KB, 1000x762
>>47708266
BULLYING A DRAGON IS ILL ADVISED. VIOLATORS WILL BE REPORTED TO APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

THOSE HOOLIGANS CALLED ME MEAN NAMES. NO MERCY TO THOSE WHO SULLY MY NAME WITH SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE.
>>
>>47708465
What else are you gonna buy? The only other thing unique to the jump are devil fruits, and it's not really worth spending CP on them because you can just kill the current wielder with your out-of-context powers and the fruit will reappear in place of a normal fruit nearby.

So unless you want a specific fruit that is currently in use by a character you don't want to kill spending CP on a Great or Legendary Devil Fruit just isn't necessary.
The only ones that come to mind are the few that are in use by the Whitebeard crew (Flame, Phoenix, Diamond, Tremor).
All the others are in the hands of assholes. Killing them isn't just a free powerup, it's also a favor to humanity.
>>
File: nah I'm going home.gif (705 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
nah I'm going home.gif
705 KB, 450x300
>>47708266
Its not like they can do anything to me and punching children is not nice. So I just keep walking home.
>>
>>47708506
Spyro, you can level a continent through sheer size, let alone power. If hooligans picked on YOU, do you really think they're going to be scared of the "appropriate authorities"?
>>
>>47708381
>I could get behind that.
Incubi are quick to recognize lewdness.
>>
>>47708506
Please don't sit on them.

You'd smash the county building in the process.
>>
>>47708506
Tremaire getting real tired of your shit already Iskierka.
>>
>>47708391
Personally I use Food Pressure, combined with a host of intimidation perks that are all activated full force at once (including Via Corruptio from FFXIII-3, which "sends people into shock, and will drive those who are weak willed temporarily insane" at will). It's less a conqueror's aura and more a predator's aura.
But the principle is essentially the same.

I can actually make people pass out from fear without moving.

... I might be the only jumper who actually took Food Pressure.
>>
File: Kon antist.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
Kon antist.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>47708266
I summon my boombox and some pizza.
It is now a dance party.
>>
>>47708266
Depends on the why and how. But if any of them are carrying, I hope they enjoy discovering their new super-soakers later on.
>>
File: Antispiral1.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Antispiral1.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1200
>>47708432
The thing about Karamatron Dynamics is that it's fundamentally an application of mathematics used to make uncannily accurate predictions about seemingly unstable systems. The examples given are simply applications of it to specific fields: sociology and nanotechnology, showing it's equally applicable to different sciences. With access to those other technologies and magics there's no reason why you couldn't apply it to them.

>>47708465
To be fair, Haki can apparently damage Devil Fruit users who can't normally be hurt by regular punches. And you'd need quite a lot of those to make an army literally collapse from uh...the force of your fighting spirit? Never really understood that.

The point being-it's practically a psychic power.

>>47708557
>You can never pull out the full flavor or potential of an ingredient with this ability unless the ingredient in question IS best brought to full flavor through force.

...huh.

So since you specialise in making crappy, on-the-fly meals taste good with black magic cooking perks, did you ever make an exception to unleash the full power of Food Pressure?

>Via Corruptio

Man, that's one of the better corruption perks out there in the chain if only because of how persistent it is.

Unfortunately, well. You know.

Chaos.
>>
>>47708506
>>47708555
Maybe I should re-read those books and make another jump, I know where the first one is at least.
>>
File: 1407179111549.png (618 KB, 935x1007) Image search: [Google]
1407179111549.png
618 KB, 935x1007
>>47708535
I'm no vigilante. I can't punish them without causing more trouble! I'm sure the authorities can handle it! I mean they often tell me to stop doing stuff because the noise is too loud and I listen! A bunch of hooligans is childs play for them to stop.

>>47708551
p-pls

>>47708555
Why isn't it a jump. I want to befriend a fellow dragon nerd
>>
>>47708432
It sounds like you were reading the Macro Karmatron Theory's analog explanation and thinking it applied to the nano side.

Karmatron dynamics is largely about understanding karmic and chaotic factors in systems. It's like having equations to explain a pattern used by a random number generator to crack a code that random number generator was used to create, except rather than accounting for binary computing systems it's accounting for things like quantum fluctuations.
>>
File: fund it.gif (809 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
fund it.gif
809 KB, 260x146
>>47708619
Do it! DO IT!!!
>>
>>47708596
Regular, Reinforcement Haki can do that just fine.
>>
>>47708624
>Why isn't it a jump. I want to befriend a fellow dragon nerd
I thought of making a jump of it at one point, I even know where I have the books. However I could only think up enough perks for like two perk lines, and then I lost interest. It's hard for me to think up perks for a setting where literally being from modern times is itself a hell of an advantage over most people in and of itself.
>>
Best jumps for weapon customization? Kinda like the God of War, I'm wanting to keep upgrading a single sword.
>>
>>47708751
FFXIV.
>>
>>47708751
Akame ga Kill, but not a lot of jumps really have a lot of weapon customization to them.
>>
>>47708432
Well, in-setting KD is used for everything from Regenerator Nanos that make you nearly unkillable to ressurrection from little more than a piece of brain matter to massively powerful and adaptable cyborg bodies. And that's just for NKD.
The Macroscale stuff is basically technological precognition (with a sufficiently powerful computer).

So yes, it's pretty damn powerful. And if you have any science perks at all chances are it'll help with them too. Or magic.
Or basically anything that can benefit from predicting things that are not otherwise predictable.
>>
>>47708619
>>47708662
Then, with no objections from >>47708712 I will tentatively claim Temeraire and start hunting down copies of the rest of the books.

>>47708712
I would also love any input you had for me.
>>
>>47708751
Also best devil fruit to give to my sword? I was thinking Light-Light. It'd give it the ability to fire of little light bolts and speed up the striking time.
>>
>>47708799
>I would also love any input you had for me.
>>
>>47708803
Tends to be Zoan only.
>>
>>47708817
Ah ok.
>>
>>47708751
Samurai Jack
Lord of the Rings
Brutal Legend
Sly Cooper
Bayonetta
God of War
Percy Jackson
Ratchet & Clank
Sburb
Muppet Treasure Island
Changeling: the Lost
Sherlock Holmes
King Arthur
Magical Girl Noir
Naruto
Problem Sleuth
Scott Pilgrim
Anarchy Reigns
RWBY
Akame Ga Kill
Harry Potter
Legend of Zelda

Here you go senpai. This is most of them, I think.
>>
File: konata_ultraman2.jpg (12 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
konata_ultraman2.jpg
12 KB, 206x206
>>47708596
Full potential is overrated. It always requires some kind of bullshit preparation or training. Ain't nobody got time for that. These video games aren't gonna play themselves.

Back when Toriko was new, everyone made such a big deal about Food Immersion and calories and never having to eat again because you ate a planet twelve centuries ago, but nowadays I can simulate that just fine with Protein Energy.

> did you ever make an exception to unleash the full power of Food Pressure?
No, but now that you mention it, that would probably be an interesting use of my time.
Let's see. Well, the obvious conclusion would to go with something hotblooded, something that would actually enjoy fighting and only want to be eaten by someone who could best it in battle.
I wonder. Maybe I should try applying Spiral Energy to a Tasmanian Devil.
Or maybe an Ork.

> Unfortunately, well. You know.
I do know!

Luckily, I have no such moral considerations.
With how frequently I vacillate between the good and evil, law and chaos axis, I'm surprised Dragonlance didn't just start puking from motion sickness as soon as I arrived.
I can't be expected to just pigeonhole myself into any one concept, after all.
Tzeentch ain't got shit on me!

Hmmm...
Spiral Orks...
>>
>>47708847
>>47708762
>>47708761
Thanks all.
>>
>>47708624
Is that the Devil-king guy from hat one Light-novel/anime?
>>
>>47708895
*that
>>
>>47708799
Honestly it was a while ago and I didn't even write anything down before I lost interest. All I remember was thinking about loyalty/luck perk that works by making it so that you are rather likely to end up working with people that share your ideals, an intelligence buff and a polyglot perk for dragons, a perk that makes it so that if you don't actually have the needed skills for something you are put in charge of that you will end up with someone assigned to you that does have those skills. There was something about a perk based upon Napoleon and his abilities as a general. Then I had a couple ideas for dragons, I first thought of a full customization section but figured that not many dragons really have that many abilities so instead I was thinking of just a few different things to mix and match for a dragon, such as pick a size, speed and single special ability, with something like a discount for speed if the dragon is smaller, or discount for strength for a dragon that is larger.
>>
>>47708922
Ideas I can agree with, the obvious origins are Drop-in, Aviator (Dragon Rider/Captain) and Dragon. Hmm, maybe Noble as a fourth option? Opinions?
>>
In the Sekirai jump how do I add up the draw back bonuses? by multiply or addition?
>>
>>47709078
100's are worth 150
200's are worth 300
300's are worth 450
>>
>>47708873
Also the Recettear jump, for Self-Made Shopkeeper. Just don't fuse them in the wrong order...
>>
>>47708391
It's the main thing I go to One Piece for. Something about the Devil Fruits strikes me as unsavory, so I'm not interested in chowing down on those. Conqueror's Haki and Will of D though? Sign me up.
>>
You know the Tsukihime perk: In the Name of the Moon? Is there an equivalent one for daylight and the sun?
>>
>>47709009
Noble or dignitary I would think, I mean at least a few people of rank and importance in the series were not really that way due to being nobles so much as just having the rank. Though I suspect that those people may have technically been nobles. Though I did remember a few other things, a drawback for being airsick like the one ambassador, or seasick like the one Chinese guy that I can't quite recall, and a perk for agility to run around on the back of a flying dragon without difficulty, and something about protection from being charged with treason.
>>
>>47708596
>>47708641
>>47708776
Welp time to upgrade my AI with programs based on this because that is way, WAY more ridiculous than i was treating it.
>>
>>47709090

Thanks
>>
>>47709118
Maybe dignitary and I'll have noble as a perk?
>>
>>47709108
I just figure it's a bad idea to eat something that makes you incapable of swimming when you're going to spend the next 10 years in a world mostly made of water.
You don't have the protagonists plot armor after all, so there's a pretty good chance you won't be safed at the last minute when you fall into the water. Meaning you drown.
I also rather enjoy swimming, so no thanks.

Sadly Haki + Conqueror's + Will of D. didn't fit into my build (because of Companion Import), but everyone got Haki + Conqueror's and some minor stuff and we picked up a bunch of fruits in-setting and ate them a few days before the end of the jump.
>>
>>47709229
>You don't have the protagonists plot armor after all,
You mean the loyal, strong crew members that jump in to fish him out in most cases? And how you get at least one such loyal friend automatically from the jump? Come on man. The rest of your criticism is good, but this just makes no sense.
>>
>>47709229
I always eat the fruit near the end of the jump or have some robots nearby to stop me drowning. It can also be negated by a forcefield, as seen when Luffy uses his rubber powers underwater against the kraken. So long as you aren't actually touching the water you keep full powers so it isn't that bad.
>>
>>47709267
Not worth the risk for a lot of us especially without the fiat saving us post jump so if you want a non listed fruit you are shit out of luck.
>>
>>47709302
Fruit you just pick up in setting have the same clause about post-jump stuff.

Probably shouldn't as it totally disincentivises actually buying one with CP but ah well.
>>
>>47709336
>Fruit you just pick up in setting have the same clause about post-jump stuff.
It does?
>>
>>47709224
Sounds fine, I wish I could think up more stuff, but I also haven't read any of the books since Blood of Tyrants came out, and its been almost as long as it could possibly be for all of the others. As I read them all within a month of them coming out, and haven't reread any of them.
>>
>>47709302
I was talking about fruits I buy there, also I'm not the >>47709229 I might be reading wrong but it looks like you're saying thats me. Sorry if you aren't.
>>
>>47709266
There's plenty of strong enemies in One Piece. If you're in a fight, fall into the water and your companions are busy fighting for their lives your SOL.
There's no author fiat for you that makes sure your strong and loyal companions are going to be there when you're sinking like a stone.

I've spend tons of jumps and CP on getting rid of weaknesses and making me as hard to kill as possible. I'm not going to add a massive one for a flashy powerup now, and i'm certainly not going to pay CP for the privilege.

I'm not so desperate for a power up that i can't wait (almost) ten years and just eat the fruit before the jump ends.
Instead i buy a seastone dagger, follow the strawhats around (via plot-bound), let the story take its course and then finish off the relevant big bads to harvest their devil fruits so i have a nice selection after 9 years in this world.

Then my companions and me play cards to decide who gets first pick of the fruit we've collected.

>>47709336
It's hardly the only jump where you can decide between paying CP or picking something up in-jump.
And there's quite a few good fruit that are in use by characters you might not want to kill (unless you're an asshole), so there's that too.
I just think Conqueror's Haki is worth more.
>>
>>47709229
I agree with you on the devil fruit, it's just a huge liability for the Jumper.

85: One Piece
Drawbacks:
+300(1300)Government Crackdown
+300(1600)Plot Bound
Background:
-100(1500)Pirate Captain
Skills:
-0(1500)Combat Training: You know how to hold your own in a fight, on land or at sea, with gun or sword. Includes proper combat knowlegeon how to handle a cutlass, flintlock, musket as well as general brawling experience.
-400(1100)Will of D
-600(500)Haki
-200(300)Conqueror's Haki
-300(0)Dream Crew: Import 8x: Usagi, Serena, Satsuki, Daenerys, Makoto, Mikoto, Kuroko, Esdeath, +600cp, background, no drawbacks.
-0(0)Ship - Vera Gemini

Fleet:
Flagship - Vera Gemini
Heavy Cruiser - The Golden Apple
Battleship - The Red Grin
Fast Harrier - Moonlight Sonata
*Heavy Frigate - Jotun's Wrath
*= Joins us later, at a pivotal moment of betrayal.

Now, some of my companions did pick up devil fruit powers, but if they fall overboard and drown, they DO respawn. Interestingly, a couple of them bought ships too, that's part of how I get this fleet. The Golden Apple was my ship out of Narnia, The Red Grin the one from Pirates of the Caribbean, The Moonlight Sonata was Usagi's, and the Jotun's Wrath was Esdeath's.

Usagi was a Mermaid Pirate Captain, Serena posing as her twin and acting as her Navigator. Daenerys was my navigator. Makoto went merfolk as well, traveling with Usagi and Serena. Esdeath, I let work for the Marines and be our woman on the inside. They weren't ready for her, she had fun playing along with the world government agenda until she turned her coat to join us.

That said, everyone THOUGHT I was a devil fruit user. Some swore I had a fire based devil fruit power, on account of Dragon Slayer magic. Others thought I could command water, thanks to Blue Oyster Cult. Others still felt that my Meltdowner powers had to be some kind of devil fruit power nobody had heard of. They kept trying to bind me with seastone or throw me overboard, to no avail.
>>
>>47709342
Yep.

Says it at the end 'if you ate a devil fruit in your time here, etc.'
>>
>>47709336
It's probably so you don't have to kill or wait till that user dies to gain other fruits. After all do you really wanna kill Luffy for the rubber fruit? Also helps if it's an early jump and you plan on staying far away from the plot/ grand line.
>>
>>47709368
Wow. That's....that's immensely stupid. I know there's some pretty shaky design decisions with the devil fruits but holy crap does that just completely obviate the need to buy them.
>>
File: warface.png (266 KB, 415x536) Image search: [Google]
warface.png
266 KB, 415x536
>>47706642
>>
>>47709266
Isn't Will of D plot armor?
>>
>>47709529
It's paper thin so I assume it's more of a you can survive this fight that should have killed you once kind and not you get saved from drowning by a randomly appearing ship.
>>
>>47709544
>Randomly appearing
>Foreshadowed for several entire arcs and was the focus of the previous arc (Mostly)
Could you try to make up less stuff in your arguments?
>>
>>47709373
Most of the really expensive fruit are people who either die anyway or could really do with getting killed.
>>
>>47709529
According to the notes the plot armor is "paper thin", so i'd rather not rely on it. The main benefit seems to be the willpower boost.
>>
>>47709556
Not him, but since we're talking about the plot armor saving YOU (the jumper) i rather doubt there was any foreshadowing.
>>
>>47709556
Wait what are you on about? I just chose a random example. Did that actually happen?
>>
>>47709579
Klaubeterman/ship spirits are things that exist in this setting. If you've got a ship that you care for and adventure with in the same way the Strawhats did with Going Merry, I see no reason the same thing couldn't also happen. Would it be a regular thing? No, but it's not as impossible as your saying.

>>47709590
The Going Merry showed up at the very end of the Enies Lobby arc to rescue the crew. This was foreshadowed as far back as Sky Island, several arcs behind them, with the Klaubeterman (Spelling on that?) and it being the spirit of the ship working to keep them safe. It's mentioned a few times between then and Merry appearing at the end.
>>
>>47709639
I didn't mean that. I was just picking a random example of another pirate/marine ship coming by when you were drowning. I'd forgotten completely about the Merry saving them all.
>>
Are here any 50CP purchases in Soul Eater?
>>
>>47709671
I dunno, did you read the jump document or is that beyond your tiny mind? If you can't find anything in the pdf, probably not.
>>
>>47709347
Missunderstood you my bad.

>>47709336
Thats Bullshit. You're right but thats bs. Still not eating a fruit (fishman) but that is totally against the setting.
>>
>>47709681
That was unnecessarily aggressive, anon.
>>
>>47709639
It's also mentioned by several characters that this is highly unusual - it's basically regarded as a myth until it actually happens to the strawhats and has everyones jaws dropping.
That's not something i'm going to rely on to save my life.

The way i see it is pretty simple: I can eat a devil fruit for a great power, but i don't need a devil fruit power to be awesome in-setting even without my jumper powers (see Shanks, Garp, Mihawk, Zoro).
On the other hand i'll get a massive weakness if i do eat one - most of the world is water, and seastone weapons are a thing too. Yes, you can mitigate that weakness a little by having companions to fish you out, but you'll always be in danger of being rendered essentially paralyzed during your 10 years here either by immersion in water or contact with a sufficient amount of seastone.

I just don't see why you can't wait 10 years to get your fruit power if you want one.
The jumper at least has the choice of not eating the fruit if he buys one, but any companions do not so for them i'd never buy one.

Sure, if you want a specific fruit but don't want to kill the current wielder you can buy one, but even then i wouldn't eat it until the end of the jump.
Personally i don't want a specific fruit and there's a pretty good selection to be had just by spending your 10 years here going around and killing assholes with powers, so i don't feel the need to buy one.
>>
>>47709750
What can I say? People too lazy to read a document don't deserve much consideration.
>>
>>47709671
Yes, there are 50cp options in the jump. It is not hard to find them.
>>
>>47709681
As a matter of fact, I did Anon. I didn't see anything.
>>
>>47709802
You're blind as well huh?
>>
>>47709802
It's just embarrassing to watch you. There's the 50cp Maka Chop perk at the start of the perk section and THREE 50cp items at the start of the item section.
>>
>>47709750
Echoanon pissed off the thread at one point, so when he needlessly posts with his name on he gets shit on. An anon asking that question would likely not have faced the same level of scorn.
>>
>>47709810
Well, you're certainly being a dick Anon. May I ask why?

>>47709832
Thank you Anon.

>>47709863
I do recall other people asking similar questions and not getting such hostile responses, yes.
>>
File: 1465237094837.jpg (116 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
1465237094837.jpg
116 KB, 800x546
What kind of bird are you?
>>
>>47709892
Just read it fully before asking next time you buffoon. The less of you in these threads the better.
>>
>>47709892
>May I ask why?
See: >>47709863

Post as anon, faggot. Your name brings nothing to the table.
>>
File: antiwobble.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
antiwobble.gif
414 KB, 520x520
>>47709907
A huge owl.
>>
File: cheeky cig.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cig.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>47709907
>>
>>47709907
I'm fond of kookaburas.
>>
File: Awesome TIts.jpg (147 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Awesome TIts.jpg
147 KB, 600x384
>>47709907
Do what you love, anon. Do what you love.

>pick all the street signs
>corn, endless fields of corn
How do people in Indiana drive if food is signage?
>>
>>47709907
A raven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52SDUISbm4o
>>
>>47709907
Eagle-owl
>>
File: konadragonquestthief.jpg (193 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
konadragonquestthief.jpg
193 KB, 600x600
>>47709907
Some kind of demented magpie.
>>
>>47709907
I'm a great tit.
>>
>>47709907
A murder.
>>
>>47710014
Magpies don't actually nick stuff.

They're just clever jerks.
>>
>>47709907
> what kind of byrd are you.

Probably Roger McGuinn.
>>
>>47710039
Jumpers, has anyone just had a deadpan, uninpressed reaction to the reveal of your Jumper nature? Or were excited about it?
>>
>>47709907
>What kind of bird are you?
The Word
>>
Jumpers - if you had to pick one magic system for all your spellcasting to function under, which would it be?
>>
>>47710099
Whoops, did not mean to quote that. My bad.
>>
>>47710115
Probably either Nanoha or Slayers.
>>
File: attempted murder.jpg (70 KB, 654x456) Image search: [Google]
attempted murder.jpg
70 KB, 654x456
>>47710040
There was an attempt.
>>
>>47710099
>Or were excited about it?
>link related
Jibril upon getting access to my warehouse and library for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmG57WlIpEc
>>
>>47710115
Either Nasuverse true magic, or Dresden files magic.
>>
File: Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png (41 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png
41 KB, 275x200
>>47710067
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>47710040
>>47710141
>>
File: Swiss Army Wife consoles Jumper.jpg (125 KB, 750x287) Image search: [Google]
Swiss Army Wife consoles Jumper.jpg
125 KB, 750x287
>>47710141
We tried...
>>
>>47710099
Luffy in One Piece:"Ah, so you're a mystery alien."
That was pretty much it from him.
>>
>>47710198
Did he at least sound like Sean Connery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCSJwlYqwIU
>>
File: I really hate that man.gif (1 MB, 320x212) Image search: [Google]
I really hate that man.gif
1 MB, 320x212
>>47710099
Elminster never seemed to be properly impressed by my “I gain my powers from afar!” speech during our frequent pissing matches.
>>
>>47709907
Powerful Owl, or Raven.

>>47710099
There have been a few with a legendary ability to deadpan anything.
"I'm an interdimensional traveler on the path to godhood."
"Oh, okay."
"That doesn't surprise you?"
"When I first met you, you were pretending to be an old man but were actually a swordsman with skills that put a sensei to shame. Then those mountain kami buried you under a hundred tons of rock as you pushed me out of the way, and you dug your way out without a scratch or misplaced hair. When they didn't back down you blasted them with some kind of red light from your eyes that put a sizeable hole in the mountainside behind them, opened a hole in the sky to a place full of moving machines and poured fire out of it across a huge swatch of the forest like water from a bucket. No, it doesn't surprise me at all."
>>
>>47710099
Fucking Odin. Whenever I encounter him, he always beats me to the reveal. Sometimes he just tells other people before I get the chance to, or starts making shit up about me. If he wasn't the Allfather, I'd be cross with him.
>>
File: Kon versation.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kon versation.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>47710099
>I'm an alien and/or demon, my wife is a sword.
>Ok.

Happens all the time.
>>
>>47710348
Learn to counter-troll him. Just show up unexpectedly on a couch in his throne room. Ask if someone will get you some chips and mead.
>>
File: hyacinthmacaw.jpg (99 KB, 443x590) Image search: [Google]
hyacinthmacaw.jpg
99 KB, 443x590
>>47707182
I have mindless meatbags that kind of just... stand around until i need something. Do they count?
>>47708266
Easy. Use biokinesis to give them stage 4 stomach cancer.
>>47709907
>pic
>>47710099
Nah. By the time they find out, they're freaking out over having like- 20 mins to live.
>>
any word of on the mutineer's moon Dahak jump?
>>
File: NANI.jpg (54 KB, 714x682) Image search: [Google]
NANI.jpg
54 KB, 714x682
>>47710387
>my wife is a sword

Explain.
>>
>>47710485
A pokemon or soul eater sword is what that anon means most likely.
>>
>>47710485
>not having a sword for your wife
Do you even sword your sword?
>>
Any word on the Leviathan update?
>>
>>47710499
Not to be sharp with you, but that sound too edgy to cut it with me.
>>
>>47708624
dude, check your steam I sent you the pastebin with the stuff you asked for.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51 KB, 853x380) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51 KB, 853x380
>>47708266
beat them up and use befriending perks to recruit them into my street gang.
>>
File: 1461735265667.jpg (187 KB, 1002x480) Image search: [Google]
1461735265667.jpg
187 KB, 1002x480
>>47710485
Pokemon.
More like Honey-edge, amirite?

>>47710537
Cut it out. She's never dull, and she's always in my heart.
Literally, after Black Blood.
>>
File: 6047922339_fe345fac07_o.jpg (127 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
6047922339_fe345fac07_o.jpg
127 KB, 1600x1067
>>47707074
Hermaeus Mora, knowledge is power

>>47707182
I'm not too fond of the concept of slavery.
Why enslave thinking beings when I could have more efficient, humane automated systems?

>>47708266
1. Disarm and incapacitate them.
2. Read their minds.
3. Use psychology perks on them to help them work through the stuff in their life that lead them to becoming street punks so that they can get their lives in order, to become happy, productive people that others actually like.
4. Recruit the viable ones for whatever organization I've set up in this Jump.

>>47709907
Something colorful, like a Scarlet Macaw. Those rainbow motherfuckers.
>>
File: laughing jojos.gif (593 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing jojos.gif
593 KB, 640x360
>>47707182
>implying slavery is efficient
>>
>>47710099
Lord Death/Shinigami from Soul Eater.
>>
>>47709907
Which time?

I was a Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot in PMD
Black Merlin in Harry Potter
A shitload of different kinds in Animorphs
Dinosaurs are birds, right? So Jurassic Park counts.
>>
File: hugs.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hugs.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>47708266
Everything's gonna be okay.
>>
File: 1402603329445.jpg (26 KB, 310x451) Image search: [Google]
1402603329445.jpg
26 KB, 310x451
>am new
>checking out different Jumpchains
>see monster girl cyoa
>excited
>it's a ruse
>mfw
>>
>>47710932
Ahhh, the ruse that keeps on bruis'n.
>>
>>47709907
A crow.
>>
>>47709907
A bearded vulture, of course.
>>
File: 1432572783742.png (2 MB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1432572783742.png
2 MB, 1280x1440
>>47710980
Are there any Jumps whose focus is waifus?
>>
>>47711127
I read that as a breaded vulture. Damn it, now I'm hungry
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (126 KB, 680x614) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
126 KB, 680x614
>>47711149
Kantai Collection.
>>
>>47711149
Sekirei, Tenchi Muyo, Heaven's Lost Property, any jump with harem perks or options to take canon characters, Kantai, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting. There's one for every spectrum of waifu.
>>
File: 1460461120507.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460461120507.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>>47710650
So if you're with a honedge in pmd, how do you... you know...
I don't get it...
>>
File: look at this handsome fucker.jpg (138 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
look at this handsome fucker.jpg
138 KB, 800x533
>>47706938
The normal way. Overclocking my brain's pleasure center until I have an aneurysm and my healing perks save me.

Weirdo.

>>47708266
Continue about my day, maybe make them magical toys and see if they want anything to eat or drink. If they inquire further, I inform them that they are children and I am old, so it is right that I see to their well-being.

Besides, anything bad they've done, I've done at one thousand times the scale.

>>47709907
Lammergeier, whenever I take a bird form. Unless I need to get somewhere small, then I go with a hummingbird.

>>47710099
Most superhero universes see people unimpressed with the whole cosmic tourist business.
>>
File: Deathsicks.gif (1000 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
Deathsicks.gif
1000 KB, 500x269
>>47708266
>>
>>47711276
That is far from the hardest question to answer when it comes to pokemon. It's honestly more reasonable than Hot Skitty on Wailord Action.
>>
>>47711149
Divinity Dragon commander,EVO: the search for Eden,Sekirei,Sunrider , Pokémon mystery dungeon,Bioshock Infinite.
>>
>>47711171
>>47711235
>>47711416

Thank
>>
>>47711149
With blue feather, any jump can be focused on waifus.
>>
File: zangoose and seviper.gif (504 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
zangoose and seviper.gif
504 KB, 500x309
>>47709907
I'm not.
>>
File: Kon lewd.gif (429 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Kon lewd.gif
429 KB, 480x270
>>47711276
Well, uhhh...
She has a firm grasp of how to handle a hot piece of Ninetales, and I honestly love the taste of that tangy sheath.
It's defiantly not the most logistically complicated relationship pokemon can get up to.
>>
>>47710932
Yeah, a joke that wound up causing a schism and a several-thread shitstorm.

This place REALLY did not have a sense of humor back in those days.
>>
File: Ohohohohohoh.jpg (40 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Ohohohohohoh.jpg
40 KB, 290x290
>>47710516
Soon, life kicked me in the balls and run away gigling.

So there was no work done the previous week (well not too much). But yeah at the weekend I should be able to have the Vestiges (aka the powers you pick) ready and some more words on the strains you choose.

Still need to finish stuff, but I might post the first of Vestiges done in a couple of hours provided things do not go down the drain.

>>47708266
>The Wake is upon them
>Glare at them
>They shakilly try to say something
>Glare harder
>Laugh as they start sweating and some of the weaker ones run away
>Let one of them approach then hit them hard enough to crush their jaw
>Some of those who remained ran away
>A couple got a boner or something and became my cultists because the Wake can do that
>OhShit.jpg
>Dissapears for a bit as don't feel like babying up the cultists.
>Timeskip
>A week later
>A new gang has arisen, in the name of their mysterious Brawler God they pick up fights and search the city for their God
>Oh damnit
>Facepalm.jpg
>Ends up killing them in a battle royale

Straight foward violence is best.
Still I give my thanks to the idiots of the world, for making themselves my acceptable targets to enjoy the strife.
But less cults more monsters is better.

>>47710932
Masterful trolling eh?

>>47711149
Mhmmmm.
This gives me an idea, such a shame its a bad one.

Anyway as said your words make me think about a Generic romance jump amusingly enough or maybe...Generic Harem Jump Ohohohoh, no worries I am joking...tempting as it might be for some people, although a romance jump with a thing not unlike the Tyrant and Hero of nine to five....yes I can see it, perhaps using your powers to play the matchmaking angel of love and such.
Enough of that for now, I gotta get going back to work.

>Captcha asks for lakes and oceans
I know I am late doing my jump.
You don't have to rub it in Captcha.
>>
File: Fairy Tail Jump.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tail Jump.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I swear if this is the wrong PDF I'm going to keel over and die spontaneously.
>>
>>47711500
I have no way to properly state how incredibly lewd that is, so have a picture of a fire elemental that lacks lewd in their life.
>>
>>47711540
Did you want to post the Fairy Tale PDF?
>>
>Jump 35: Forgotten Realms
>Nine of Pentacles: The wise use of resources and foresight. The fulfillment that comes with accomplishment, and the turning of attention to higher things.
>Age: 20
>Location: The Abyss (Drawback)
So begins the tradition of Crux being sent to Hell as often as possible.
>Identity: Drop-In
>Race: Ulitharid (900)
This has been vampire chain, but it's time to up the ante - let's eat brains, so let's be a mind flayer. And because eating brains is not enough, let's learn from eating brains. And because being a mind flayer on its own was simply not enough, we're going to be what is considered illithid nobility.
Why, you ask?
Well, in addition to their mind blast rendering anyone in its area of effect feebleminded if they fail the save, Ulitharids also have the following spell-like powers which they can employ, one at a time, once per round, as a 10th-level wizard: astral projection, charm person, charm monster, ESP, eyebite, forget, legend lore, levitate, plane shift, suggestion, telekinesis, and true seeing. All saving throws vs. these powers are rolled with -4 penalties.
Also I have six tentacles instead of four and if I grab anyone with them I can eat their brains. While still doing other things. Multitasking!
Also their statline is Str 18, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 21, Wis 19, Cha 21. Points well spent.
And I have so many things that will allow me to walk about in sunlight that I am pretty certain it isn't a weakness I truly have to worry about, though I will of course fake it until someone tries to exploit it.
>Class: Illithid Savant, 7 levels (600)
The Ulitharid starts with sufficient skills to take this right out of the gate, so I see no reason not to do so. I'll keep levelling it up as time goes on, and... honestly, I plan on eating other Savants, for maximum cheese.
>Wise Arse (Free, drop-in)
Sure, I'll kick my wisdom up a bit higher.
>>
>>47711597

>Experience Like A River (300, drop-in)
Like I said, I'm going to be levelling Savant up as much as I can. I can use that to gain skills. Feats. Class abilities. To run knowledge checks on things known by people I ate.
>Magical Craftsman (600)
And this means I get the perks to craft literally everything that can be crafted in this universe. Yeah. Yeah, I think this will work out juust fine.
>Drawbacks
>Start In The Abyss (+300)
That's actually not so big a drawback for someone with at-will plane shift. The question is, do I really WANT to leave right away? I could always add a few demons to my collection, after all. Nero had the right idea, he just didn't take it NEARLY far enough.
>Elder Evil: The Hulks of Zaretha (+200)
>Elder Evil: The Worm That Walks (+400)
>Elder Evil: Zargon (+800)
Now those will be more of a challenge. Good - I could use one. Frankly, I wonder whether I should just let Zargon get summoned and send him to the Abyss, but that won't end well, so direct action will have to be taken. The other two are easier - but honestly, the weak point in all three are the cultists, and I can eat brains to learn what they're up to and what I need to stop them. If I can get a level of epic illithid savant, I can recall anything I need from brains I've eaten at will so far as knowledge checks go, and that will make cult-busting easier.

In the end ... I'm not going to be running around on the surface raising hell. I'm not going to lower myself to being any campaign's BBEG. I'm going to be the man in the shadows that the BBEGs are afraid of. And when I'm not spending time on being known as the monster that preys on monsters (which incidentally fits the rest of my chain spectacularly well), I'm going to be busy running around, ripping Illithid society to shreds, eating brains to track down more of them, and consuming Elder Brains once I'm able to do that. Ten years of killing Illithid everywhere.

Oh yes, there will be blood. Oceans of blood.
>>
>>47711597
>"Also I have six tentacles instead of four and if I grab anyone with them I can eat their brains."

>looks up at the lewd talk a few posts earlier

Yeeeaaaaaah, probably bad timing.
>>
File: Juvia spanking.gif (539 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
Juvia spanking.gif
539 KB, 500x260
>>47711540
>And I've Made So Many New Friends
Yes...
>>
>>47711586
Nah, everything is going as planned.
>>
>>47711416
>Bioshock Infinite
what?
>>
>>47711540
>In the distance, Wakfuanon could hear a faint squeel...

>Gate of the Jumper
Shenanigans~!

>Evil Twin update
Thanks for that, makes things easier to deal with

>3. If you're a Dragon Slayer, you won't have to worry about Dragonization. Chances
are you were either given antibodies by your Dragon mentor, or you're a Second-
Generation Dragon Slayer in which case the artificial nature of the lacrima
wouldn't lead to it anyway.

B-but I wanted to be a dragon.

>4. Yes, Dragon King Mode is accessible to Dragon Slayers.

Bitchin.

>can't take Zeref as a companion

And no fucks where given.

>can't take Mavis

ALL THE FUCKS WERE GIVEN
>>
>>47711639
You do know that there is a goodly amount of mind flayer porn, right?

Anyway, I'm not running around looking like a mind flayer all the time in public, just if I have to eat brains. I have other things I do with my time, after all. Like starting groups as a good-aligned lich (because alt forms) to watch for doomsday cults and stop them before it goes too far.
>>
>>47711171
>Manifest Breastiny

My sides!
>>
>>47711540
>Master of the Area
Goodbye, any challenge Worm posed.
>>
>>47711797
Oh. oh whoop-die-doo. Another method.

You know that's never going to stop, right.
>>
File: Kon ears.gif (189 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
Kon ears.gif
189 KB, 250x150
>>47711540
Flamio, my good hotman.

>>47711559
I'm sure she can spark something.
She's definitely hot enough.
She just needs to find someone with a personality that can fuel a longer relationship.
The flames of passion are important, and you don't want them to burn out before you warm up to someone.

>>47711639
Totally worth it.
>>
>>47711688
Elizabeth of course.
>>
>>47711597
I wasn't aware you could buy prestige classes with the class purchase options. Not that it wouldn't be easy enough to buy a bunch of classes and a thought bottle and a prestige class book and then have some fun with a succubus to get level drained to convert said levels but whatever.
>>
>>47711540
>Fairy Tail X ???
Hahahaha, Etherion shall be mine! I just need to do something like beat Elie at a card game or convince her to give me her magic, that by the time of the crossover she was not yet even aware of.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.