[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill my group's DMPC. The fucker is a half-gnome,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Qzm5O4n.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Qzm5O4n.png
350 KB, 600x600
I want to kill my group's DMPC.
The fucker is a half-gnome, half-aasimar druid with a juvenile T-rex Animal Companion. What can I use to drug this dino's food so as to take her out so the rest of us may have some hope of taking the druid out through sheer numbers?
>>
>>47703564

Have you tried talking to your group, and getting everyone to talk to the dm about removing the dmpc?

Maybe even switching up who the dm is sometimes because dmpcs are mostly dms wanting to play for once.

Failing that, sounds like you're in some sort of 3pf hellhole, so just get the wizard to do it.
>>
>>47703696
This is a group of new players and the DMPC is at this point a plot device/side quest. The cleric has been transferred from one diety to another (the DMPC's diety, who also hates the character) and tasked with finding a way to deal with him.
>>
>>47703564
If the DM is that DM enough, you will fail
do not harbor any illusions that you can wrest away control from God.
>>
>>47703813
Killing him in such a way that he cannot just be rezzed by the diety's grudging blessing is a quest given us by the same diety.
>>
>>47703832
So the DM wants you to kill his DMPC, sounds like it could be fun.
Anyway, he is a druid, so you have to in some way make him violate that sacred bond with nature so the diety could have an out to depower him.
Maybe kill his baby dinosaur when he is away, and as an apology for killing said baby dinosaur, serve him some delightful steak (which is the baby dinosaur)
>>
>>47703564
We need levels and classes of everyone involved and what edition you're playing
>>
>>47703884
His diety is Pharasma. She just hates the way he deals with undead (throwing wave after wave of living at them) and that he eats anyone he kills (cannot be zombified if they are harvested and shat out).
>>
>>47703997
Oh, that's easy then. Poison somebody then incite him to fight the party somehow
>>
>>47703832
So it's not a DMPC.
>>
>>47704027
He quests with the party and typically does the most damage. He has been with us from the beginning.

Also, DM has mentioned it is a PC from other campaigns he has wrecked.
>>
He just nearly castrated a PC twice in one round.

And then threw the PC at my character. Threw.
>>
>>47703564
I've got better advice:
Change GM
>>
>>47703808
complete the side quest, then kill them.
>>
>>47704381
I want to try to meet the challenge. I just need to know which items I could use to take the dino out of the equation.

My plan is to start cooking for the dino in particular to gain their trust and eventually drug the dino so we can kill the druid without her to back him up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.