[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Juvenile Junkrat Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123
File: Back Scratcher.jpg (353 KB, 1622x2551) Image search: [Google]
Back Scratcher.jpg
353 KB, 1622x2551
PRevious Thread >>47675277

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: 1465481239165.png (481 KB, 998x721) Image search: [Google]
1465481239165.png
481 KB, 998x721
Hey guys.
Requesting a pic for a leaping/jumping redhaired pathfinder goblin with goggles and preferably wielding a boarding axe.
Thanks in advance if anybody tries to draw this!
>>
File: adsvas.jpg (628 KB, 2184x1576) Image search: [Google]
adsvas.jpg
628 KB, 2184x1576
Requesting a human male character who is slowly transitioning into an undead.
He's a fairly young (early 20's), proper dirty blonde character with the hairstyle in the image and no facial hair. The most important part of his character is that parts of his skin is falling off and he's trying to cover it up. he should have minimal amounts of injuries that reveal bone (maybe just one large wound somewhere?)
He should also be wearing tattered and torn clothes. A shirt like the bottom left, but with the length and similar gold accents as the shirt on the top left, with the sleeves unevenly ripped off to around the elbow. He has a thorn belt that rips the area of the shirt around it and wears boots like the ones shown in the image but much darker brown.
He carries a thorn-like cursed sword (thanks again drawfriend!) that has a dark brown/black hilt/thorns and a slightly rusted blade.
Thanks for considering!
>>
Reposting for a new thread:

Pilgrim, is it cool if I color that drawing in? It's really nice.
>>
File: 1 - drawthread request.jpg (173 KB, 916x1312) Image search: [Google]
1 - drawthread request.jpg
173 KB, 916x1312
>>47685413

Requesting an art for my current character of the Naruto D20 I've been playing.

He looks like Kakuzo (the character from the top left) but with fairer skin, blue eyes and red eyeliner thing from the bottom left face reference. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but with the red armband still on and the horned forehead protector from the right.

I'd seriously greatly appreciate it.
>>
File: rq5.jpg (221 KB, 1354x732) Image search: [Google]
rq5.jpg
221 KB, 1354x732
Requesting a brown elven warrior king. He is wearing black armour, with a purple sash, a white cloak and crown like in the pic in the middle. There is a sun design somewhere on his armour (chest or arm, or on the cloak).

He has yellow eyes with a dark sclera.
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1548x1144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1548x1144
Would anyone be willing to take a Warhammer related request? I would like a Night Goblin Warboss drawn. He's gonna be the "Big" baddy for a WHFRP game. He's going to be in the typical Night goblin robes with chain mail armor. He has a coif that covers his mouth and his large nose pokes out. Under the nose are some small triangles of scrap metal painted white and nailed to the coif to look like very sharp nasty teeth and fangs. Just the top teeth no bottom teeth. He has a boss pole with a few skulls and a Chaos Warrior's helmet to top it off. I don't care how it looks just make it look like he was relatively imposing when he was alive. Horns spikes all that good shit, just have fun with it. The Goblin Boss wields an old Flamberge that is broken near the middle. It is tarnished and unclean. I want him standing in a captain morganesque pose with the broken sword in the air, using a squig as the stepping stone instead of the barrel. He's also wearing steel toed boots with spikes on the tips for good kicks

Re posting from previous thread. A thank you to all drawfriends in advance
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2104x1952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2104x1952
Requesting a space marine that's a fusion between the celestial lions and the black templars. The Chapter color-scheme and emblem is in the middle, if you feel so inclined
>>
File: chaos request.jpg (336 KB, 1324x1103) Image search: [Google]
chaos request.jpg
336 KB, 1324x1103
Requesting a nomad Chaos Warrior, going clockwise from the left big picture.

First, typical Chaos Warrior plate armor on the left, with blued metal and gold adornments on the larger plates. Not too many Chaos Stars, but mainly adornments in adoration of Tzeentch.

Next the helmet in the top center that fully encloses the head, with only one major eye slot to see through (in which can be seen a glowing red eye in the darkness), with a smaller hole under it from which another eye can be seen.

In the middle-center, his head underneath his helmet looks like that, and has become fused with his armor. Those giant horns have grown into the helmet he wears, rupturing out and twisting backwards like the horns on the head.

Like Caprio in the bottom-center pic, he's covered in animal hides stitched together to form one giant cloak. It covers his pauldrons and makes him appear even larger and adds to intimidation as well as warmth.

Finally his weapon is similar to the sword on the far right, but is much longer, a greatsword/zweihander. The same structure with spikes, but stretched out to be as long as he is tall with a double-grip.
>>
>>47699451
Oh boy I'm the OP again! nifty!

>>47699554
Not a fan, but yeah, sure, just don't ask some asshole to put pants on her or something of the sort
>>
Request:

Mannfred "Sandbar" Black

Essentially a less wealthy Captain Gangplank (like from League of Legends) with a bit bigger, bushier beard, two sheathed cutlasses on his hips, and an ornate pistol that has an electric crystal in place of a hammer in one of his hands
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1316x882) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1316x882
>>47699451
Partly as an anchor for the drawfriend from the other day but also if anyone wants to pick this request up go ahead.

Could I get the manifestation of my warlock's patron?

>Black body, seemingly sprouting sharp blades of obsidian across it's surface. Like the guy with the sword body in my reference image, but sharper and more like shattered glass.
>Faceless head, formed of numerous shattered pieces forming something like a tall crown.
>Portal in his chest, seemingly leading to some vast abyss of space. Black oily tentacles are reaching out and wrapping around his chest and arms.
>Wrapped in black and red robes, sitting in a massive black throne. No carvings or anything, think the Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. More tentacles are wrapping around it's base and from behind it.
>A backdrop of dying stars and nebula on some far off dark world.
>In general, not too menacing or decrepit looking. He should have a sort of regal bearing, almost martyr like.

Pretty cliched for a dark god, I know, but I felt like getting back to basics with it.
>>
File: Religious drow thief.png (924 KB, 1205x828) Image search: [Google]
Religious drow thief.png
924 KB, 1205x828
>>47699451
>>47698885
Reposting from the last thread, requesting a drow rogue with a bunch of religious symbols and necklaces around his neck. Anything not mentioned in the reference is under your control. Thank you drawthread, for existing!
>>
File: Kim Reference.png (2 MB, 1820x1927) Image search: [Google]
Kim Reference.png
2 MB, 1820x1927
Migrating my body horror magical girl.
>>
File: snakes have two dicks.jpg (306 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
snakes have two dicks.jpg
306 KB, 800x636
Migraaaating

I'd really like something of my poison/snake themed tiefling rogue!

>brown skin/white hair combo
>gold ass snakey eyes
>long scaly tail and little lizardy horns that lay back against his head
>Nightcrawler hands and feet, uncovered for climbing and grabbin and stabbin

He's a real cocky piece of shit that talks a big game and flirts a lot to hide the fact that he's a kissless virgin
>>
File: JunkBratColor.png (1 MB, 1622x2551) Image search: [Google]
JunkBratColor.png
1 MB, 1622x2551
>>47700109
Ah, sorry. I just really was hype about the drawing. Sorry if you don't like it.
>>
File: ref.png (562 KB, 782x921) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
562 KB, 782x921
Just migrating.

Wondering if I could get a female dark elf/druchii corsair, from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Outfit should incorporate the sea dragon cloak they all wear, though I could go either way on the armor - either a breastplate like shown, or just leather armor.

Facial reference is just a rough guideline - what I'm looking for is big hair, pretty but sharp/angular features, dark eyes, and a nasty or smug expression. Small hooks or barbs woven into her hair would be cool too.

Weapon reference is also a rough guideline - looking for one or a pair of swords that are short and nasty-looking, but maybe without too many over-the-top extra spikes and sawteeth like you usually tend to see with "evil elf" weapons.

I leave the pose to the hypothetical artist, but preferably something that confers dominance, arrogance, a sort of feline-like dismissiveness.
>>
>>47700152
Now that's what I call edgy.
>>
>>47700202
Not a problem, mate, I really liked her too, I told you I love post apoc stuff, it is a little lighter of what I had in mind, but it is your character after all, it is nice, I like it
>>
>>47700213
Yep, and literally even. He cuts people psychically from vast gulfs of space away. He's that edgy.
>>
>>47700234
I wasn't able to finish coloring because I kind of lost track of what was going on on her right hip.

If it's not a problem, can you clarify that for me a little so I can get the materials right?
>>
File: 1464684641641.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464684641641.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
File: inquisitor.png (259 KB, 655x900) Image search: [Google]
inquisitor.png
259 KB, 655x900
Actually shading this, almost done.

>>47700109
grtz man.
>>
>>47700412
>Inquisitor 76
>>
>>47700314
More desaturated browns and grays msotly, and perhaps some red/purple for the socks, just to add some color there
>>
>>47698994
back linking for posterity
>>
>>47700412
Thanks bud!
>>
File: JunkBratDesat.png (1 MB, 1622x2551) Image search: [Google]
JunkBratDesat.png
1 MB, 1622x2551
>>47700592

Here's a less saturated version.

I meant more what's going on behind her hip there. Is that a buckle?
I wasn't sure what you intended it to be. so I wasn't sure I got the color right.
>>
File: jmafaces.jpg (117 KB, 586x396) Image search: [Google]
jmafaces.jpg
117 KB, 586x396
Rerequesting from the last thread: >>47680560

She's a friendly, smiling, long-haired woman from Portugal. She usually wears a dress with a sort of red-and-white pattern on it like what I've got pictured here, only over the top of it she also wears an army jacket, on account of that she's odd like that.

If you show the feet (which you don't have to draw all the way down to if you don't want to), either comfy running sneakers or military boots would be fine.
>>
File: wYRlwxf.jpg (423 KB, 2500x1650) Image search: [Google]
wYRlwxf.jpg
423 KB, 2500x1650
>>47675333
Bump from last thread.
Requesting a female mariachi with candy skull face paint dual wielding a mp5 and a sawed off shotgun.
>>
File: Charylthecat.jpg (323 KB, 1160x1500) Image search: [Google]
Charylthecat.jpg
323 KB, 1160x1500
>>47683203
Requesting an elf wrestler.

She wears a feline luchador mask and dresses like WWE's Lita back in her Team Extreme days. Shes going to be a high flying, fast striking, risk taker.
>>
File: Canteen.jpg (9 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
Canteen.jpg
9 KB, 221x225
>>47700937
You can be a wanderer/scavenger without one f these
>>
File: inquisitor.png (324 KB, 655x900) Image search: [Google]
inquisitor.png
324 KB, 655x900
>>47700412
Done,

>>47700552
I was thinking more Immortan Joe
>>
>>47701122
Oooh, I'm dumb. Thanks.
>>
File: WEAPONS.png (2 MB, 5888x2629) Image search: [Google]
WEAPONS.png
2 MB, 5888x2629
Hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests crude weapons are fine too.

Ignore the weapon's relation to each other. that i couldn't tamper without fucking their resolution. it does annoy me as well.
>>
File: toocloseforcomfort.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
toocloseforcomfort.jpg
339 KB, 1600x1131
>>47690488

Got a monster fight request for a kind drawfriend;

Soldier in pic is trying to fight the monster and is in trouble of loosing. The monster has a long tentacle like tongue that it uses to ensnare its prey. The soldier is wielding an MP5 or a 1911 pistol as well as her knife having CQC training.
>>
>>47699523
well this is odd to see unless you are the OR of its. If so, i still owe you a proper rapier.

nevertheless, good luck in your request anon.
>>
File: 1464942372903.jpg (201 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464942372903.jpg
201 KB, 810x1080
is the anon who was working on this still around?
>>
>>47701443
*of the 'rapier'
>>
>>47701443
Ah, I actually am the OR. I asked if I could use it last thread, but I didn't get a response for an hour or two.

>i still owe you a proper rapier
You don't owe me anything, but a rapier does fit his character a bit more than an estoc, so if you really wouldn't mind that would be great!
>>
>>47701235
A black falcata inscribed with Indian looking text.
>>
Requesting a character portrait of a young vampire girl, medium length black hair, maybe 16 years of age, simple black dress, chocked with a sapphire in the center and maybe thigh high socks and long black gloves. Red eyes, very pale skin, and maybe a small semblance of blood on her body/face from her most recent meal.

thanks!
>>
File: Calamity Clam.png (437 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Calamity Clam.png
437 KB, 1600x1200
Calamity Clam guy still monitoring? I got it done...
Clam chair-der, get it? Chowder-Chair-der? heh heh, ahhh man I'm funny.
>>
>>47701498
i will try.
>>47701492
it is alright anon. The blade ought to be thinner though.
>>
File: Cyberninja.jpg (742 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cyberninja.jpg
742 KB, 1500x1500
Could I request an original female cyborg ninja?

Threw together a few sample pics but really looking for a unique design for a Shadow Run villain. She is going to be the leader of a League of Assassins from Hong Kong and possibly a recurring opponent for the party. A few musts for her are;

•At least 80-90% of her body has been replace with cybernetics with the exception of her face. Visors are fine as well as lower jaw augmentations.

•Her body/frame needs to look like its designed for speed not heavy combat, as a ninja she strikes and disappears a bulky frame would hinder this.

•Any weapons must have a futuristic ninja flare to them, laser katana, explosive shuriken, carbon fiber kuni with serrated chain.

Other than that the character is yours to design in any way you see fit. Thank you in advance.
>>
File: emma.jpg (23 KB, 449x640) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
23 KB, 449x640
requesting a picture of her in some seductive clothing with a dagger fashioned to her thigh, preferably in a bedroom.
>>
File: Arnold Derisory.jpg (71 KB, 559x596) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Derisory.jpg
71 KB, 559x596
>>47702053
>>
>>47702164
i don't see a reason for that
>>
File: Thorned 3.png (27 KB, 181x811) Image search: [Google]
Thorned 3.png
27 KB, 181x811
>>47701492
better?
>>
File: 1443264924237.gif (497 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
1443264924237.gif
497 KB, 500x271
>>47702208
That's absolutely perfect, thank you.
>>
>>47702053
You know other boards are more open to fapbait like this, don't you?
>>
>>47699604
Personality?

Any special powers?

Or do you just want a guy standing in the generic uniform?
Cause I could just dig one out of the manga and draw stitches on his face otherwise.
>>
>>47701611
Well, I'll be danged. I had assumed my request had faded to nothing. Thank you very much.
But he doesn't actually have googly eyes.
>>
>>47702601
i have seen worse on here, i'm not asking for full tits yo i'm asking for a picture of my DnD character, how does it effect you in any way man?
>>
File: Fleet Warrior's Array.png (1 MB, 933x841) Image search: [Google]
Fleet Warrior's Array.png
1 MB, 933x841
Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~
>>
File: armaura.png (3 MB, 1762x1356) Image search: [Google]
armaura.png
3 MB, 1762x1356
requesting my arch militant.
He's about the size of a space marine. He wields all the weapons pictured I'm not asking these all be included, but you can if you wish. I'd like his armour to get a cobbled together kind of feeling, similar to the pictures in my reference. My one must, is that he has a filtration mask attached to the lower half of his face, as that's how he breathes. Thanks /tg/
>>
>>47702705
Aside from the fact you've already had at least one request for this character filled in the last week? It makes other people assume that, since this guy is asking for semi-nudes, and my request is only barely more sexual than his, it'll be fine to post it. And then it snowballs.
>>
>>47702705
It was just a suggestion since it's like the fourth time I see that generic character request, I personally couldn't care less
>>
>>47702654

OR here. I didn't put anymore in cause I didn't want to scare anyone off, desu. But if you want details then here we go.

Other than the fact that his power is terribly wicked he's actually pretty chill in a "gentle giant" kind of way. He has a reputation for being the Monster of Konoha because of his fearsomeness in combat, his use of the ripper's powers (kakuzu's powers basically) and the hachimon tonkou (the eight celestial gates). He's also specialized in Suiton and has made a Blood Pact with an albino crocodile that has the red eyeliner detail thing in his eyes too (that's the reason he's got them).

So yeah... You can go nuts and do whatever you feel like its cool with the info I've gave you.
>>
>>47702792
i haven't had a delivery for this character at all dude, i don't know what the hell you are on about here...if i did get one and i didn't see it by all means send at my way.

also, who cares about sexual requests? the drawfriends will draw what they want to draw, if someone wants to take up sexual requests that's up to them, if no one takes up the sexual requests no one will post them.

stop trying to police the thread dude...
>>
File: p603193147-3.jpg (117 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
p603193147-3.jpg
117 KB, 580x387
>>47702826
>I didn't want to scare anyone off
>desu
>his power is terribly wicked
>he has a reputation . . . because of his fearsomeness in combat
>he made a blood pact

Fuckin seriously m8?

>albino crocodile

Hnnnngggggggg, my weakness.

Alright so uhh, Kakuzu was that one scythe wielding guy who could never truly die?
The eight gates were the eyebrows dudes kaio-ken
And I think the suiton was the bone power from that Orichumaru cadavar dude who Gaara sunk into the ground?
>>
File: Request.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
Re-requesting, dark elf (brown-skinned) alchemist crossbowman to be drawn.

He is moderately tall and somewhat athletic, a brown skinned surface dark elf. With silvery blond hair and gold eyes, wearing a well-worn dress suit, with a light chain shirt, this being worn under a fur-trimmed winter coat. He's carrying various potions and grenades on bandoliers.

If drawn, could you draw him firing off flaming,explosive bolts, with a large, somewhat crazy smile, from the crossbow at....something?

Thank you kindly!
>>
>>47703023
Is das Schnappy, eine kleine Krokodile?
>>
>>47703023
>desu
It's a filter from t b h.
>>
File: albino-crocodile-714702.jpg (54 KB, 468x276) Image search: [Google]
albino-crocodile-714702.jpg
54 KB, 468x276
>>47703041
Not sure what that one is named, this one is named Michael Jackson.
For obvious reasons his deep dedication to music
>>
>>47703023

Kakuzu was the one with the strings type things off his body. The scythe guy was his partner. Suiton is the water element powers. Sorry if I didn't made myself more clear on that. if you want any other pointers I'd be happy to provide.

And...
>>47703047
This... So terribly this... I'm sorry for the cringe.
>>
File: 5680234-3x2-700x467.jpg (57 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
5680234-3x2-700x467.jpg
57 KB, 700x467
>>47703115
Through power of googlefu & the Naruto wiki I have figured out all of the things you were saying.
>>
File: 1464977137092.png (5 MB, 1684x1832) Image search: [Google]
1464977137092.png
5 MB, 1684x1832
I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting at a generic wooden table at an inn, with a mug of ale idly set on the table. along with most of his gear which is covered by his black cloak, save for the short sword on his sheath that rests on his side. He's donning his leather armor and reading an old book titled "Tieflings: Their History and Customs". This event takes place in late Medieval times, and references are in pic related. If you manage to pick this request up, I'm thankful already. WIPs would be greatly appreciated as well.
>>
File: tetsuya.jpg (89 KB, 564x832) Image search: [Google]
tetsuya.jpg
89 KB, 564x832
i would like to request an image of this girl here a little cleaned up and in some clean cloths if possible.
>>
>>47703468
Just use: >>47702053
>>
>>47703480
i don't really think that fits all too well.
>>
File: skeleton martyr.jpg (1 MB, 1750x1942) Image search: [Google]
skeleton martyr.jpg
1 MB, 1750x1942
Requesting a picture of the holy messiah figure of my setting, a prophet burned at the stake who simply stepped off the stake after the flames burnt all his flesh off and melted his bonds.

>Red-hot skeleton like in the bottom left pic, no flesh left at all and the fire still clings to his bones.
>Stake like in the top left pic, a large wooden log filled with kindling with a roaring flame that obscures almost ever. The only thing you can really see behind him is a roaring inferno anchored to the stake.
>Like the top right picture, the skeleton has his head illuminated by a glowing halo in the more classical halo of a solid light. However instead of gold, the halo is colored bright green. Likewise, a green fire burns within the eyesockets of the skeleton.
>The pose is like the angel in the statue of the bottom right pic. The skeleton is stepping out of the raging inferno holding one of the molten chains that had bound him to the stake up in triumph and defiance of the authority that tried to destroy him.
>>
File: Techaos.png (3 MB, 1820x1927) Image search: [Google]
Techaos.png
3 MB, 1820x1927
Requesting some art of what a corrupted Techpriestess serving each of the Chaos Gods would look like. If four drawings is too much to ask for (Which it probably is.) Then I'd be more than grateful for just one of the four.
>>
File: 1465484283414.jpg (491 KB, 1183x745) Image search: [Google]
1465484283414.jpg
491 KB, 1183x745
hey man, you still working on this?
>>
>>47703968
What exactly was the purpose of this?
>>
>>47704057
A single post containing all the requests so far yet made in the thread. Drawfriends can simply mouse over the one post instead of scrolling through the whole thread.
>>
>>47703968
Quit trying to reinvent the thread, are you the same guy who was posting 24 hour bumps for every request that hadn't bumped themselves yet?
>>
javascript:quote('47659310');

Bump Request
>>
>>47704283
Welp, that went wrong.
>>
>>47701448
Still around, finished it a few days ago actually. Are you the OR?
>>
>>47704189
Not him, but I've seen other drawthreads that implement such rules as "put /r/ somewhere so a drawfag can ctrl+f instead of sifting through the thread" and "once per thread after something-hundred-ish posts the unfulfilled/replied ones get reposted in a big brick for the drawfags to look through."
He's got "good" ideas, but they're doing them in obnoxious ways
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (540 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
540 KB, 1024x768
>>47704283

I just retype it.

Request.

I like to get a family portrait of my three characters including a 1yr Orc/Elf/Human Mongrelman child (Harrowbow's and Heather's Child.)

Harrowbow is a half-orc druid sea Captain.
Heather is a Half-elf Sea witch.
Aris is a Human fighter
>>
>>47704342
yea im the OR.
>>
>>47704475
Ok, I posted the finished version toward the end of a thread so I was worried that you might have missed it.

Here's a link.
http://gammarayghost.tumblr.com/image/145524322773
Good luck with your campaign!
>>
>>47704500
shit dude, thats amazing! thanks a ton!
>>
>>47704500
Not OR but, man... you're insanely talented. That looks awesome.
>>
File: Yasuo_0.jpg (323 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Yasuo_0.jpg
323 KB, 1215x717
Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.
>>
File: 2016-05-30 19.13.52.jpg (4 MB, 1954x3494) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 19.13.52.jpg
4 MB, 1954x3494
Reposting. I'd like my Raptoran Cleric drawn. His outfit should be blue and white, his feathers(and feather hair) white as well. He should have soft facial features. If he could be healing someone, that would be even better.
>>
I am a slow artist that wants to try doing a scene as fast as possible.
Anyone willing to see what I can do with their request in an hour?
I'll check back in 15.
>>
>>47704516
Glad you like it.

>>47704533
That's really encouraging, Thanks.
>>
File: ahem.png (834 KB, 1318x485) Image search: [Google]
ahem.png
834 KB, 1318x485
Migrating:
Can someone possibly make a small /cute/ picture of the blonde guy on the right (with a tie instead of a bow, and if colored it would be blue), making the pose pictured towards the guy on the left, with his robes being black instead?
And both of them would be blushing.
The height difference is about the same as the pose pictured.

It would be much appreciated.
>>
>>47704604
I'm always open, brotha >>47699967
>>
Requesting a warhammer halfling/hobbit for my WHFRPG game.

She's 4' 100lbs with blonde hair brown eyes and a distinguishing scar.

Wearing peasant garb. maybe an action shot of using a sling?
>>
>>47704634
[Tumblr intensifies]
>>
>>47704604
A tolkien-esque pretty elf standing in front of an altar of blue~white fire burning his face off
>>
File: image.png (947 KB, 907x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
947 KB, 907x995
Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends.
>>
>>47704688
Oh no. How shall this thread ever survive cute boys blushing at each other? God, take that bullshit to the OC thread where other lewd things belong.

Every time someone complains that X doesn't belong in this thread, I wish they'd shove it up their ass. It's not going to make your picture more likely to be drawn, dingbat. If someone is in the mood to draw sexy girls in lingerie or cute boys blushing cutely or epic elf vikings or flying banditos, and not in the mood to draw edgelords, the lack of requests for the other things doesn't mean your edgelord is going to get drawn, so fuck off.
>>
File: 152517868-1024x682.jpg (52 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
152517868-1024x682.jpg
52 KB, 1024x682
Requesting a half-drow maestro/conductor. He can look pretty much like a regular drow unless you want to add any features that drows don't normally have, ie. a beard, mustache, etc.
Personally I think a nice thick curled mustache would be perfect.
>>
File: ready2.jpg (637 KB, 1876x1920) Image search: [Google]
ready2.jpg
637 KB, 1876x1920
>>47704007
yes, though might not get finished till next week, busy times at work
>>
>>47703968

You dick, I got extremely excited and thought that someone picked up my request for a moment there.
>>
>>47704851
>Every time someone complains that X doesn't belong in this thread
Does it says that? where? do you feel opressed too?
I've heard boys get full drawings, while girls get deliveries only 75% complete
>>
>>47704954
all good my man, just curious. take it easy now!
>>
>>47704665
>>47704737
Sketched both of these.
Working on scanning and finishing them.
>>
>>47705256
I'm on the edge of my seat, Sadfriend
>>
>>47705256
I'm on the edge of his seat too
>>
File: Eli.jpg (214 KB, 1024x1306) Image search: [Google]
Eli.jpg
214 KB, 1024x1306
i would love to see a picture of this kid in a simple hoodie, fists up ready to fight while surrounded by goons.
>>
File: El Perro Oro (Sketch WIP).jpg (189 KB, 765x990) Image search: [Google]
El Perro Oro (Sketch WIP).jpg
189 KB, 765x990
Here's an update on this "El Perro Oro" character. Sorry it took me so long to get started, but I got distracted watching Lucha Underground.

I be busy for the next couple days, but I'm hoping to finish this Sunday or Monday.
>>
File: BlackLion.png (275 KB, 577x787) Image search: [Google]
BlackLion.png
275 KB, 577x787
>>47705256
>>47704665
>>47699967
It's confirmed, I am too damn fussy.
Fussed with this for too long to accomplish not much more.
>>
File: Elissa Request.png (826 KB, 797x578) Image search: [Google]
Elissa Request.png
826 KB, 797x578
Could I request a warrior with the equipment and head of pic related? She should be helmless and standing with shield and sword raised in a "ready" stance, probably scowling and gritting her teeth
>>
>>47705707
You spill your drink on some watercolors anon?
>>
>>47705748
Ayy, yo, fuck off
>>
>>47705707
You should love your own work, you only fussed over your self imposed deadline.

It looks like something out of Doom or Hexen I am not a 40K person
>>
File: ELFBBQ.png (407 KB, 569x835) Image search: [Google]
ELFBBQ.png
407 KB, 569x835
>>47705256
>>47704737
Here's the second, with much less fussing.
>>
>>47705892
>>47705707
Final verdict:
About an hour to finish full drawing, and I need an online image editor to color that won't crash when I try to save and does transparent layers better.
>>
>>47705794
Anon, your pictures are so blurry that they look normal when my glasses are off. You need to use more fine lines instead of a blurring tool.
>>
File: BL done.jpg (1 MB, 1811x2710) Image search: [Google]
BL done.jpg
1 MB, 1811x2710
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.
>>
>>47705976
That wasn't me.
Fine lines are a time consuming bitch for me to color and shade without transparency.
I usually get better results from the blurring tool and the was a lot of image degradation from saving a screencap with MSPaint.
I much prefer GIMP but I can only use online editors or MSPaint at the moment.
>>
>>47706038
Why not just torrent something better?
>>
>>47706038
You can get photoshop CS2 for free if you just make an adobe account
>>
>>47706066
>>47706082
I can't download programs onto the computer I'm mostly using, so I have to use an online program.
>>
>>47706066
>>47706082
I can't download programs onto the computer I'm mostly using, so I have to use an online program.
>>
File: Red Eyes.jpg (256 KB, 1102x2362) Image search: [Google]
Red Eyes.jpg
256 KB, 1102x2362
>>47701529
I usually don't do anything without a ref. pic, but it was the only that caught my eye.
>>
File: Falcata.png (183 KB, 457x1333) Image search: [Google]
Falcata.png
183 KB, 457x1333
>>47702452
thank you anon

>>47701498
>>
File: Clarque.png (309 KB, 533x768) Image search: [Google]
Clarque.png
309 KB, 533x768
>>47700157
Shopped something for you.
>>
File: wiz skull cap ref.jpg (189 KB, 913x1000) Image search: [Google]
wiz skull cap ref.jpg
189 KB, 913x1000
Kindly requesting a male, human, wizard. Bald w/ bushy beard. Wizard skull cap headgear ala Ming the Merciless (Flash Gordon) and Merlin (Excalibur, 1981). Armed with staff, spell book, a dagger. No potions or tats. Plain robes are fine Thank you!
>>
File: BlackLion2.png (441 KB, 605x767) Image search: [Google]
BlackLion2.png
441 KB, 605x767
>>47706038
>>47705707
I couldn't leave it as that.
I defined it a little better at least.
>>
>>47705707
>>47706707
It may not be 40k but i find it weird that im trying to make a power armoured hero called black lion
>>
>>47702840
>also, who cares about sexual requests?
Different anon but consider the following:
We are on a blue board
Draw threads don't deliver sexual content pretty much on their basic premise. Not counting rare exceptions once in a while, all requests that might be interpreted as sexual in nature are ignored.
This very same character had a delivery 8 days ago if I'm correct. It might not be your request, simply a coincidence working against you, but tough luck, fella.

In short - either threads like this are self-policing themselves, or it goes to shit in no time.
And if you really want to get this done, you can always make a commission. 40-50 bucks shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
>>
Wait a minute...

Nobody reposted the traditional elf viking request? Or the guy finally quit?
>>
>>47706977
He's off on vacation for the week, from memory. Honestly I'm not sure why people got so pissy about that, it's not like there haven't been a gorillion other shitty requests reaching beyond their means.
>>
File: 1465458494422.jpg (113 KB, 736x817) Image search: [Google]
1465458494422.jpg
113 KB, 736x817
Requesting this image redrawn as a succubus and a young wizard initiate/apprentice?

The guy trying to kiss the girl in the image is the succubus trying to kiss the wizard initiate/apprentice, and the girl in the image should be redrawn as the wizard initiate shielding himself with his book.
>>
File: moose.jpg (85 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
moose.jpg
85 KB, 960x640
>>47699451
Throwing in a request for fun, as it was the "avatar" I ended up with as the group's resident dispenser of (questionable) sage old advice.

In this case, I want a crusty wild old master (think Yoda) in the form of a moose. Sporting an eyepatch on his left eye and packing a big ol' staff good for whacking people over the head with, called the "Theory Stick".

Just a fun request, so no biggie if no one wants it. Thanks anyhow.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.
>>
File: 1465387069294.jpg (25 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
1465387069294.jpg
25 KB, 500x690
Requesting a young imperial inquisitor who looks like he's in his twenties wearing a formal suit like in the pic. And he is also wearing an officer's cap with the inquisitorial emblem in it, he also is holding a lewd alien porn book which he of course uses for "Inquisitorial Research."
>>
>>47707001
Because he's usually in first 10 posts of the new thread. For a fucking month. At this point nobody will touch that request out of fear of opening can of worms titled "If I will be stubborn af, someone will finally deliver a complex request just to shut me up".
And the guy got that explained few times already. His reaction? Reposting. At this point it's pretty much a meme of the draw thread.
>>
Can I ask for an eldar howling banshee screaming and charging in battle with the caption; 'RULES OF NATURE' ?
>>
Requesting a vampire wearing cowboy hat, boots, spurs ect and a poncho. Preferably firing magic out of his "hand guns".
>>
File: tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg (281 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg
281 KB, 1280x853
Can anyone draw a wood elf archer and the human marksman in the image looking at each other? The human marksman with the sniper rifle is like a tsundere while the wood elf archer would just act all cute and quirky towards the guy.
>>
File: 1465131061256.jpg (648 KB, 1280x1764) Image search: [Google]
1465131061256.jpg
648 KB, 1280x1764
that's pro-human elven alliance and friendship: This soldier and an elf (can be high elf or a wood elf) shaking each other's hands firmly, both have the looks of happy to be friends with each other. And any artist who takes this request can think of some friendly message of their own if they wish.
>>
>>47707181
*requesting
>>
>>47707052
>>47707171
>>47707181
You guys must operate on the same schedule. :^)
>>
>>47707171
>>47707181
at least put some effort in your samefagging galore
>>
File: Request.jpg (97 KB, 663x509) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
97 KB, 663x509
>>47701235
A half fish/human creature similar to the pic crouching down or looking for tracks
>>
File: Lol.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lol.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>47707116
>>
File: imp.jpg (288 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
imp.jpg
288 KB, 1600x2000
>>47699500
>>
>>47707716
Nice lol, not the requester though.
>>
File: rk4VqCb.jpg (182 KB, 766x1076) Image search: [Google]
rk4VqCb.jpg
182 KB, 766x1076
>>47707716
Not OR either, but extremely charming art style! I'm going to shill and ask if you are interesting in drawing a female kobold private investigator (still fantasy), she has pinkish scales and a confident smirk/smug on her face.

She looks pretty similar to pic related, but less rogue and more private investigator. Her main weapons are two kukris. She's the typical "odd job" private investigator.

Thanks if you decide to pick it up, thanks for reading my shill either way.
>>
File: Food.png (634 KB, 1800x1513) Image search: [Google]
Food.png
634 KB, 1800x1513
>>47707426
>>
>>47707716
Nice, thanks a bunch!
>>
>>47707485
10/10
>>
>>47706784
In gundam unicorn the rival gundam is called Black Lion
>>
>>47706224
This is Fucking awesome man, thanks!
>>
>>47704954
TRIGGER

DISCIPLINE
>>
>>47708282
I thought it was called the banshee, (haven't watched unicorn)
>>
>>47708326
It is indeed called the Banshee.
>>
>>47707959
Thanks man
>>
File: IMG_3513.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3513.jpg
369 KB, 1600x1067
Requesting pic related themed as a cajun zombie voodoo queen of necromancy.
>>
>>47708553
So you want someone to draw exactly the same picture that you've just posted? How would it be any different?
>>
>>47708589
Obviously not, and she's not a zombie nor showing off voodoo necromancy in the reference, she's just a well dressed lady.
>>
File: why_so_ming.jpg (108 KB, 568x600) Image search: [Google]
why_so_ming.jpg
108 KB, 568x600
>>47706589

here you go anon the sketch started to look like some 1980's sourcebook art so I was like "okay that's what I'll do then".
>>
>>47708714
Dude!

Not your OR but that is so fucking cool.
>>
>>47708714
Not OR but this looks freaking awesome.
>>
>>47708714
Looking very Darkest Dungeons there.
>>
>>47708714
Just dropping by to say it's pretty fucking cool. Good work.
>>
File: stardestroyerrefs.png (2 MB, 1176x680) Image search: [Google]
stardestroyerrefs.png
2 MB, 1176x680
I have no clue if this is even the right board for it, but I'd like to request a drawing Star-Destroyer-ship-girl-esque character that I'm making for a game of The Robotic Age, so might as well give it a shot.

Ideally she'd have pale skin and long straight black hair, wearing a kancolle-fied Imperial Navy uniform (short pleated skirt, no pants, etc. etc.) References for star destroyers, weapons and uniform are in pic related.
>>
File: moose_sage.jpg (150 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
moose_sage.jpg
150 KB, 600x900
>>47707043

"See the Moose of Enormous Girth"
"'Tween his antlers his wisdom birth'd."
"His thought is slow, but always kind."
"He'll whack your head to jolt your mind."
>>
>>47709288
Newfags won't get this.
>>
>>47709288
By the Turtle, that is glorious. Thank you very much.
>>
File: King.jpg (17 KB, 250x339) Image search: [Google]
King.jpg
17 KB, 250x339
>>47709288
>>
>>47709288

I wouldn't mind seeing his girth, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: oIWkgGU.jpg (160 KB, 687x434) Image search: [Google]
oIWkgGU.jpg
160 KB, 687x434
If anyone is feeling up to it,
Pic related with the humans replaced with fantasy races
>>
File: asfsd.jpg (240 KB, 618x765) Image search: [Google]
asfsd.jpg
240 KB, 618x765
>>47704007
>>
>>47709541
>>
File: adventure_break.jpg (97 KB, 687x434) Image search: [Google]
adventure_break.jpg
97 KB, 687x434
>>47709541
>>
>>47708310
Glad to help Anon
>>
>>47709866
Dude how many /r/s are you going to bang out lol? Doing awesome work.
>>
>>47709866

Not OR, this is well done and funny.
>>
>>47709655
Holy shit dude, this is looking BAD ASS!
>>
>>47708714

OR here Thank you sir this is awesome! I'll be quite proud to show the lads on game night Sunday.
>>
>>47709866
I scrolled to bottom of thread. I knew is was based on Slavs meme before I even saw the original request. Top notch!
>>
>>47708714
Browsing /tg/'s front page, just wanted to say you are fucking great.
>>
File: Draw request 3.jpg (243 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Draw request 3.jpg
243 KB, 800x600
24 hour bump

Could I request the clothes and face pictured to be drawn on an angel with whatever kind of wings (white, brown, whatever).

The pants and shoes aren't really featured in the pose, I just thought if a drawfag wanted todo his own take he'd like some reference

Could the character also be fanning the pistol with one hand while firing with the other. around the same position as the arms are in the pose.

Thank you in advance
>>
any drawanons interested in drawing my night lord from black crusade
>>
>>47700960
quick sketch
>>
File: JMA.jpg (178 KB, 938x860) Image search: [Google]
JMA.jpg
178 KB, 938x860
>>47710857
>>47700960
and i forgot the image
>>
I'm playing a character I'd like a picture of. She's a pale Asian human oracle/cleric with white clothes and medium armor. She doesn't actually use weapons, just magic. Perpetually slightly annoyed because the rest of her party is idiots and she has to be the mom.
>>
>>47710873
That's adorable, I'm jelly.
>>
File: Green.png (182 KB, 476x424) Image search: [Google]
Green.png
182 KB, 476x424
Could I get a green dragonborn sorceress? Outfit would be similar to right, but with the breasts completely covered maybe shrunk a little too, your call, the dress being ankle-length and slitted further down, longer, loose sleeves, black ankle boots, and a large black neckscarf. Her face looks similar to left. Head has the usual long Predator dreads, and a little bit of head-fin poking out from behind the hat.

She's very tall and gangly, like 7'2, her arms, legs, and neck being longer than normal. Pose would be arms crossed and making a pouty face with a little puff of purple coming from her mouth.
>>
File: brains.png (1 MB, 2186x1638) Image search: [Google]
brains.png
1 MB, 2186x1638
>>47708553

>>47708589

pretty much I did that
>>
File: Sanctic Jedi Ref.png (2 MB, 1908x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sanctic Jedi Ref.png
2 MB, 1908x1536
I'd like to request my upcoming Wh40kRPG DH2e Acolyte Rasef Badru. This might seem like a bunch but it's really just giving the option of either heavy armor or light/daily armor style. Don't worry about including any weapons, shields, or etc unless you want to; those are very likely to change frequently until later.

First, face and build
>old soldier vibe, tired and world weary
>face like a slightly aged up mix between Ocelot and Basch in the upper left corner
>hair and beard should be dark and peppered, also a bit messy and unkempt, beard like Basch, hair around shoulder length or a bit shorter
>skin tone should be a medium tan to dark olive tone, I'm basing him around Egyptian skin range
>eye color is up to you

Everyday
>Something of a mix of the bottom left images
>pauldrons preferred, even if they're only part of the jacket
>colors would be blues and golds for the most part
>jacket design would be some general Imperium style designs save for the circle parts
>circle parts feature an emblem with the Golden Throne in the background and a sword planted into the ground in the foreground, vague depiction is fine here
>hat would be nice, hair would be pulled back in a loose ponytail for this outfit
>armor like pieces fully up to artist
>gold sash is important, would be under jacket

Full Battle Rattle (all right side images)
>blue and gold colors again
>gold sash still important
>something like a modified version of the imperial guard armor towards the other images
>helm would be held
>hair would be loose in this
>no visible emblems needed here
>otherwise style to taste

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or WiP's posted I will try to respond within 12 hours. My schedule is rather busy coming up though so if I don't, I will definitely do so within 24.

I will not be bumping this request, though I will repost it in every thread I catch until complete.
>>
>>47710502
just post the request, if they're interested it will get done, if not you'll bump and/or repost it until it is done or you give up whichever comes first.
>>
>>47710420
I vote for iridescent rainbow wings. Or marijuana wings in honor of your 420get
>>
>>47707485
>it's full moon
>>
I would like to request a female, maybe around 18 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scarapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!
>>
>>47711267

That is the most non black person nose ever drawn on a black person.
>>
File: Latvian Camo.jpg (78 KB, 736x525) Image search: [Google]
Latvian Camo.jpg
78 KB, 736x525
>>47707181

Dat Latvian Camo

http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Latvia
>>
File: Sorcere OC Do Not STeal.png (330 KB, 1920x955) Image search: [Google]
Sorcere OC Do Not STeal.png
330 KB, 1920x955
Working on a Sorcerer character for an upcoming game. Any drawfriend wanna indulge me and breath a bit of personality into this lifeless 3d render?

bonus points if you work in a belly button piercing

Please and thank you, drawbros. And as always, love browsing your work.
>>
File: quickie.jpg (332 KB, 1666x2454) Image search: [Google]
quickie.jpg
332 KB, 1666x2454
>>47702053

Here's a quickie from me
>>
File: quickie.jpg (88 KB, 543x800) Image search: [Google]
quickie.jpg
88 KB, 543x800
>>47712482
ouch, forgot to resize
>>
>>47712498
>>47712482
Shit man that's good. You're the same guy that drew the paladin girl too right?
>>
>>47700152
are the tentacles necessary? they will needlessly cluster the scene. I am almost done with it.
>>
>>47704577
Dude, give up. It's obvious no one is taking this.
>>
>>47712682

Thanks! Yea, that was me.
>>
>>47712805
I really liked seeing you work on that do you have an art blog?
>>
>>47712833
thanks, here: http://mgcusr.tumblr.com/
>>
File: dount steal.jpg (238 KB, 938x732) Image search: [Google]
dount steal.jpg
238 KB, 938x732
>>47712347
>>
>>47713027

OR here. Nice.

But is her mouth open or does she just have really big lips?
>>
>>47713027
You make really cute girls, anon.
>>
>>47713047
mouth open, and big lips, i guess
>>
>>47713069

Yeah I see it now.
>>
>>47699451

JUNKRAT PRIMED AND READY
>>
>>47713051
thank you anon
>>
>>47712498
Jesus Christ dude, that quality! Thanks!
>>
File: Deadly mariachi proto.jpg (333 KB, 929x1200) Image search: [Google]
Deadly mariachi proto.jpg
333 KB, 929x1200
>>47701069
Done it, mate!
>>
>>47713302

Quite satisfied, btw. Thanks a lot Anon.
>>
File: Old friend.png (1 MB, 2557x2889) Image search: [Google]
Old friend.png
1 MB, 2557x2889
>>47700152
I spent more time on the nebula/dying star background when compared to drawing itself but I wasn't satisfied with it and there we are without it so sorry about that anon.

Should the tentacles prove crucial to your request, just say so and i will try to fit them.
>>
File: space girl request (new).jpg (150 KB, 810x936) Image search: [Google]
space girl request (new).jpg
150 KB, 810x936
well lets try it one last time then
>>
>>47713464
Whoa, cool style! (I'm not OR)
>>
>>47713446
amazing work thank you.
>>
>>47713464
I don't know why, but your style makes me think of Oyasumi Punpun.
Good work.
>>
>>47700068
bumping
>>
odd, it looks blurry when previewed here but it looks normal in a new tab. never happened to me before
>>47713561
>>47713737
thank you anons
>>
File: 1465199107779.jpg (93 KB, 702x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465199107779.jpg
93 KB, 702x1000
I would like to request an image of her levitating, her arms partly out with her palms facing the sky while a free aura goes around her, as well as a green aura around a punch of objects, rubble, buildings, people etc... Levitate behind her. Sort of like she just telekeneticly fucked a city up while holding a very elegant pose
>>
File: Elf Mage Reference.png (2 MB, 1404x1339) Image search: [Google]
Elf Mage Reference.png
2 MB, 1404x1339
I'd like to request my elven Abjuration-specialist Wizard - I've basically stated that she's Lady Maria with a lot more elaborate long-coat, elaborate embroidered patterns and suchnot, and a quarterstaff instead of the Rakuyo.

In practice, I'd prefer if her clothing style was closer to the elf girl on the right, with longer boots (knee- or thigh-high ideally) and a similarly-embroidered version of Lady Maria's longcoat/mantle/shouldercape combo (top left) on top of that, wielding the staff on the bottom left.

She has steel-blue eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair that she keeps in a long loose braid.
>>
File: Spider.png (400 KB, 593x516) Image search: [Google]
Spider.png
400 KB, 593x516
Requesting a pretty spooky creature.

>The Fates, the many who are one, are the most human of the primal forces. In mind only.
>When a mortal enters their domain, the Fates take the form of a massive spidery body with twelve legs and two abdomens, and their spider mouth is open, with hundreds of necks emitting from it, each carrying heads of a dizzying variety of creatures.
>The Fates prefer to speak to visitors with a head of the visitor's species.
>>
File: wrapped_by_spazmaticart.jpg (98 KB, 1024x1409) Image search: [Google]
wrapped_by_spazmaticart.jpg
98 KB, 1024x1409
>>47713324
glad you like it!

>>47713464
I like your stuff. Did you ever think of pushing youself towards something like pic related?
>>
File: Forsaken Soldier.jpg (183 KB, 830x1000) Image search: [Google]
Forsaken Soldier.jpg
183 KB, 830x1000
Requesting a drawing of my undead Fighter. Helmet on and helmet off if possible. He's a soldier whose been cursed with undeath for abandoning the battlefield and must die a warrior's death a thousand times before he may finally rest and has wound up as the party dad.

One more thing...
He has a pet kitten that he keeps in his pocket that he's nursed back to health. He loves to dote on it because it isn't afraid of him. If you can draw him with his kitten that'd be super cute.
>>
>>47714191
i wish.

as you can see, i made very little progress in months, almost everything i draw is self -taught and/or after some experimenting...I just open SAI and roll with it. take colouring for an example: as far as i know, I make the basic colour with water brush, blur it for consistency then once more but with larger scale to add homogeneity to the picture hence i always ask for simple requests. i hope i would get out of this limbo in the future. whenever i start a proper tutorial on the very basics, I wouldn't finish it due to ridiculously short attention span

It doesn't help that i use a measly mouse to 'draw'. I am not exactly rolling in money to purchase a proper tablet so that is another handicap.

Sorry for this wall of texts and thank you for your concern.
>>
>>47706546
Drawfriend, this is GLORIOUS. Thank you so much!
>>
>>47714384

Humh, I honestly think that you already have the most most important thing. Your art is imaginative and expressive even when you're limited by a lot of things.

I myself also have a short attention span, and I started drawing very late. And I didn't draw a lot, but still made decent progress. It's more about what and how you learn. About the lack of tablet, that's kind of a big problem yea, but even used bamboo would do. And you can get those very cheaply.

Anyways, if you ever be thinking of getting serious with your art you can shoot me an email, and I could probably give you some pointers. [email protected]
>>
>>47714604
thank you anon, i appreciate this kind gesture.
>>
File: fucked up deep sea shit.png (2 MB, 1900x936) Image search: [Google]
fucked up deep sea shit.png
2 MB, 1900x936
Gonna repost this one from a while back, since I had more ideas for fucked up deep sea shit.

>A truly horrifying hunter, which is somewhere between a bobbit worm and a centipede, but with fins instead of legs. Its flesh is translucent so that other, light/lure based predators have trouble seeing it.

>A bottom-feeder which resembles a net made of fleshy needles dragging behind a primitive fishy body, which has a lure to confuse predators and other prey.

>A massive wormlike creature that expands to fill tunnels and passages, which has a lure inside its mouth. It is an ambush predator, a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>47714706
Any fucked up deep-sea themed creature is okay, though.
>>
>>47714706
> The Prime Metroid.
>>
>>47714741
Would you want to see that thing in a dark dungeon? Or under the water?
>>
File: Septa.jpg (295 KB, 1637x1015) Image search: [Google]
Septa.jpg
295 KB, 1637x1015
Requesting a young fantasy nun.
Wearing fitted white robe and a seven pointed star necklace.
Pale skin, red hair mostly covered by a cowl. Rather fat, thick waist, wide hips.
>>
>>47713464
Aw thanks a ton simple/unsettling anon. It looks great as it is.
>>
>>47714371
Just a question, if he's undead

Why's he wearing an eyepatch?
>>
File: vincent.gif (226 KB, 335x716) Image search: [Google]
vincent.gif
226 KB, 335x716
requesting him investigating a corpse pinned up to a wall in an alleyway, the corpse in sort of a Crucifixion position with a circle of blood draw on the wall behind the corpse.
>>
File: 1391412816619.gif (2 MB, 260x237) Image search: [Google]
1391412816619.gif
2 MB, 260x237
>>47708316
>>
>>47715289
what is going on here
>>
>>47715217
Aesthetics.
>>
>>47715313
millennial attempts to use M1 Garand
>>
>>47715342
oh...well then
>>
File: boy.jpg (72 KB, 668x432) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
72 KB, 668x432
Requesting a single Malal marine, approaching a Bloodthirster with duel-wielding chainaxes. Not fighting just yet, simply preparing to. Would prefer to have the camera behind the marine, walking towards the Bloodthirster. Would like the helmet in pic, and have a more singular, straight painjob for his armor, rather than that gross quarter paint. Would also like the style of chainaxe in the pic
>>
File: rf 33.jpg (85 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
rf 33.jpg
85 KB, 500x475
>>47715289
>>
>>47715217
There's a reason for it, actually. About a hundred years ago the guy was out staring up at the sky trying to relax when some bird swooped down and plucked his eye ball right out of its socket. Obviously this didn't hurt him as he was an undead, but he thought it'd look gross to others if they saw him walking around with a gaping whole where an eye should be, so he's worn an eye patch since then.

He constantly keeps his one eye out for the missing eyeball though, and it's somewhat of an obsession of his to find it claiming, "That was my favorite eyeball. Damn birds."
>>
>>47715289
>expecting someone to work an antique and specialized machine without an explanation
>laughing when they fail
>>
>>47715709
name one gun that loads like that
>>
>>47715751
The average american has never touched a firearm
>>
>>47715289
Is this how you trigger /k/ommandos?
>>
Ugh, why so many reposts in this thread? If your request doesn't get picked up within a couple of threads, change it up a little at least or request something else.
>>
>>47715289
That man is so retarded I am insulted to come from the same generation if he is a Gen Yer/Millennial.
>>
>>47715709
>>47715774
>The average american has never touched a firearm
This includes me, but I've seen a rifle loaded on tv and most toddlers match shapes better than that gif.
>>
>>47715895
Shush
>>
>>47715895
Howbout you fuckoff? If people wanted something else, then they'd request something else. The entire point of request threads is begging artists to draw important things relating to /tg/ things. I'm not going to suddenly change my character's appearance just to suit your autistic demands.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.