[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball Quest #23
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 51
File: oppic.jpg (234 KB, 648x791) Image search: [Google]
oppic.jpg
234 KB, 648x791
>>Previous threads

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball+quest

>Information on the MC

http://pastebin.com/26cbDMzF

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a thirteen year old boy named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>Current Saga

21st World Martial Arts Tournament

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM
>>
inb4rock
>>
"Goku, please!" Bulma begs. "Just give up!"

"F-fine," you hear Goku say in defeat.

"That's better," Jackie tells him. "Don't feel bad, my boy. I used this technique on your grandfather once, and he didn't last this long."

The old man narrows his eyes. "Now, say it!"

"I-I GIVE UP!" Goku shouts.

Jackie stops the attack, letting your friend fall to the ground, where he lies still. You see the old man sigh, and the announcer addresses the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, after a spectacular battle, Goku has been defeated!" he tells them. "That means Jackie Chun will face off against Tofoo in the finals!"

>A. Step into the ring

>B. Run to check on your friend

>C. Something else
>>
>>47698421
>>A. Step into the ring
>>B. Run to check on your friend
"Goku! Are you okay?"

Poor dude was really givin' er. It's hard to think of a way he could have countered that move.
>>
>>47698421
>>A. Step into the ring
>>B. Run to check on your friend
>>
>>47698459
We'll need to reverse the neutron flow of Roshi's thunder shock surprise and send it right back at him if we want a chance.
>>
>>47698459
You enter the ring, rushing over to your fallen friend and kneeling at his side.

"Goku! Are you okay?" you ask in worry.

Krillin kneels at Goku's other side, sweating as he looks at the damage Jackie managed to do to the monkey-tailed warrior.

Goku's face is contorted in pain, and you notice some rather nasty looking bruises. His eyes are clenched shut, and he lets out a groan that sounds way too weak to be coming from someone so strong.

You have never seen Goku get seriously hurt in a fight before. But now, you know Jackie Chun was telling the truth. Had your friend not given up, that attack would have killed him.

"Goku!" Krillin shouts. "Say something!"

"Goku will live," Jackie Chun assures the two of you. "His resilience is something remarkable. Had anyone else taken that attack for that long, they would not have survived."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the tournament physicians are on their way!" the announcer assures the crowd. "Little Goku will be looked after by the finest doctors available! Have no fear!"

Two temple monks arrive with a stretcher, and with some help from you and Krillin, carry Goku to get looked at.

You turn toward Jackie, who looks completely relaxed. With all the tricks he has up his sleeve, you can hardly blame him. Goku fought with everything he had, yet this old man doesn't even seem tired yet.

This will not be an easy fight to win.

"You know, you can give up now if you want,"Jackie tells you. "There's no shame in backing down from a fight you can't win."

>A. Tell him you can't; you owe him a few good hits for Goku

>B. Tell him that you are going to win

>C. Tell him you didn't come all the way here to give up

>D. Say nothing

>E. Something else
>>
>>47698670
>>C. Tell him you didn't come all the way here to give up

Vengeance doesn't suit us. Let's play the cool guy never give up route for this one.
>>
>>47698670

Even if we lose, we can't give up. We'll do our best, to our absolute limit. Just like Goku.
>>
>>47698670
and say something along the lines of "I have to push myself beyond my limits, and that can't happen if I give up now!"
>>
>>47698670
"Master Roshi would tell me to not give up now, and Goku would tell me to fight anyway!" Strike a (fighting) pose and play the stamina game.

He just fought, and he's older. So Tofoo's stamina could outlast Chun's.
>>
>>47698760
You tell him that you didn't come all the way here just to give up, and that you need to overcome your limits, something you won't be able to do if you just give up now.

A smile appears on the old man's face, and he chuckles to himself, but doesn't say a word.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's going to be hard to top a match like that!" the announcer tells the crowd. "But we may just have the battle to do it waiting to begin. On this stage stand two of the strongest fighters in the world, each ready to fight for the title of World Champion of Martial Arts!"

The crowd roars with applause, and you can hear both Bulma and Oolong cheering for you above the others.

Krillin remains ringside, looking nervous but urging you to do your best.

"Before we begin the match, let's talk to our two competitors," the announcer says, approaching you. "Tofoo, first I want to congratulate you for making it this far. I'm wondering, do you have any comment on your strategy going into this final match?"

>A. You're gonna attack with everything you have

>B. You're gonna try to outlast him

>C. It's a secret

>D. You're gonna wing it

>E. Something else
>>
>>47698852
>>C. It's a secret
>>
>>47698852
>E. Something else
"I'm going to punch him in the schnozz!"
>>
>>47698873
You tell the announcer that your strategy is a secret.

"Do you hear that, folks?" he asks the crowd. "It seems Tofoo has a secret plan up his sleeve! Keep an eye out for it during the match!"

He walks over to Jackie, asking the old man about strategy, but Chun seems to be asleep.

"Well, just like any great fighter, so relaxed..." the announcer says nervously. "Alright, folks, let's begin the match!"

Jackie's eyes snap open, and he rushes toward you with blinding speed!

>A. Meet his charge (75)

>B. Defend and wait for the opportunity to stike back (65)

>C. Bear Shout

>D. Try to evade him (90)

>E. Attempt the After-Image Technique (80)

>F. Something else
>>
>>47698852
>>C. It's a secret
>>
>>47699045

Save Bear Shout for when we can really capitalize on it.
>>
>>47699045
>>B. Defend and wait for the opportunity to stike back (65)
>>
>>47699045
>>
>>47699045

Defense idea, rather using wolf fang fist for attack what if we build up ki into limbs when Chun strikes at that exact moment to repel him for a defensive measure?
>>
>>47699090
>>47699079
>>47699068
>>47699060
ROLL
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47699173
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47699173
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47699173
>>
File: 1465264989814.jpg (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465264989814.jpg
17 KB, 640x480
>>47699208
>1d20
>>
>>47699198
Thank you.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47699173
>>
So is this normal Roshi or the secret power level Roshi that's in Ress. of F that was secretl his power level the entire time?
>>
>>47699198
>>47699187
You quickly go on the defensive as Jackie rushes to you, parrying his first punch, catching the second, and blocking a knee strike with your palm.

He pushes against you, attempting to drive you back, but you manage to keep yourself standing firm, though not without considerable effort.

"You've got a solid defense," he tells you. "But planting yourself on the ground won't help you against me!"

He spins and throws a kick at your face, but you duck beneath it. As he lands, he aims a palm-strike at your face, but you back-flip to avoid it and gain distance.

As you land, he comes at you with a jump kick, throwing a second kick as you duck beneath the first. You dive beneath the second kick, then spring off the ground as Chun lands, kicking him in the back and sending him sliding away.

He looks over his shoulder, turning to face you. Your attack doesn't seem to have harmed him, but he does look somewhat impressed.

"It seems you've taken some lessons from Goku and Krillin's fighting styles," he observes. "But let's see how much you've learned from watching me!"

He breaks into a rapid charge, moving with even greater speed.

>A. Meet his charge with a leaping kick to the face

>B. Get ready to defend again

>C. Get ready to defend, but keep an eye out in case this is a trick

>D. Attempt the After-Image technique (80)

>E. Something else
>>
>>47699383
>>D. Attempt the After-Image technique (80)
>>
>>47699383
>D.
Don't we have those bear claw things too?
>>
>>47699383
>E. Something else
Attempt Ki Kicking (Generic name so we don't fight SINCE NONE OF THAT MATTERS)
>>
>>47699383
>>D. Attempt the After-Image technique (80)
>>
>>47699410
No

>>47699417
>>
>>47699437
>>47699409
>>47699410
ROLL
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47699530
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47699530
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47699530
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47699530
>>
>>47699552
>>47699541
>>47699538
You attempt to use the After-Image technique, trying to leave some of your energy behind to create an illusion while you move away swiftly.

You do manage to move extremely fast, but aren't able to perform the move.

The Jackie that was attacking you fades away, and another one appears in front of you as you dash across the ring.

>A. Attack it

>B. It's a trap, locate the real Jackie and attack!

>C. Try again (75)

>D. Something else
>>
>>47699589
>>B. It's a trap, locate the real Jackie and attack!
>>
>>47698630
This is a joke right
>>
>>47699589
>>B. It's a trap, locate the real Jackie and attack!
>>47699618
Of course. The real answer is to bounce graviton particle beams off the main deflector dish.
>>
>>47699603
You aren't going to fall for this trick.

Suspecting that Jackie is using the Double After-image technique, you rush right the fake and look around for Jackie.

Movement to the side catches your eye, and you jump up, managing to catch Jackie in the face and knock him to the ground.

"It seems Jackie Chun has attempted his Double After-image technique!" the announcer explains to the crowd. "But it also seems that pulling the wool over Tofoo's eyes is not easy! So far, Jackie has not managed to land a single hit on his opponent!"

Jackie picks himself up, eyes narrowing as he gives the spot where you struck him a quick rub.

"You have a lot of power behind your attacks," he comments. "And you seem to learn from mistakes made by others. But raw strength won't beat me, and you'll have plenty of time to make other mistakes."

He drops into a defensive stance, waiting for you to make the next move.

>A. Use the After-Image technique and attack from behind (75)

>B. Attack head on

>C. Bear Shout

>D. Kamehameha

>E. Wolf Fang Fist

>F. Something else
>>
>>47699819
>F. Something else
Attempt Thunder Shock Surprise
>>
>>47699819
>>A. Use the After-Image technique and attack from behind (75)
>>
How big are the tiles in the WMAT right now and would we be able to lift one of the them up easily?
>>
>>47699819
>E
>>
>>47699819
>E. Wolf Fang Fist
>>
>>47699926
Or could cause one to shatter under his feet and sort of catapult him out of the ring? Without a tail or a pair of wings he'll kamehameha back and then can hit him with a Bear Shout or a Kamehameha of our own.
>>
>>47699965
>>47699959
Taking a moment to think, you decide to bust out Yamcha's attack.

You break into a sprint toward Jackie, who remains completely still as you approach. You ready your hands for claw-strikes, and hear the howl of a wolf as you reach your foe.

"WOLF FANG FIST!"

Your claw-strike passes through an After-image. But, you expected this, and quickly locate the second Jackie, rushing him only for the same thing to happen.

Movement over your shoulder catches your attention, and you spin, throwing another claw-strike, only for Chun to catch your wrist.

You attempt to continue the technique with one hand, but Jackie moves with amazing speed and either blocks or parries every strike you make.

Frustrated, you jump up and try to kick Chun in the gut, but he blocks with his knee before spinning and throwing you high into the air, sending you out of balance.

"It looks like this is the end, folks!" the announcer calls. "Unless Tofoo can fly, it doesn't seem there's any way for him to keep himself from touching the ground!"

Shows what he knows.

>A. Fire a Kamehameha at the ground to launch yourself back into the ring

>B. Fire a Kamehameha in the air to propel yourself right back at Chun so you can land a powerful attack!

>C. Something else
>>
>>47700095
>>B. Fire a Kamehameha in the air to propel yourself right back at Chun so you can land a powerful attack!
>>
>>47700095
>C. Something else
Time to attempt feet kamehameha and fly at Chun like a fucking rocket ship.
>>
>>47700095
>B. Fire a Kamehameha in the air to propel yourself right back at Chun so you can land a powerful attack!
>>
>>47700137
>>
>>47700147
I like them odds!
>>
>>47700167
You think you do, but you don't.
>>
>>47700095
>A.
>>
>>47700095
>>B. Fire a Kamehameha in the air to propel yourself right back at Chun so you can land a powerful attack!
>>
>>47700405
It's time to try something crazy.

You have no idea if this will work, but if it does, it just might be what you need to win this match. So, it's worth a try.

In the ring below, Jackie Chun is already celebrating his victory. He poses for the crowd and cheers for himself. He thinks the match is already over.

Perfect.

You cup your hands at your side, and feel a familiar warmth spread through your body, a warmth that you direct to the palms of your hands.

"Ka....me....ha....me...."

You thrust your hands skyward, allowing your energy to explode from your body.

"HAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

A blue beam of light erupts from your palms, rocketing you down toward your unaware adversary. You gain more momentum constantly, and he doesn't even see you coming.

Some members of the audience do, however, and vocalize their surprise, causing Jackie to take notice.

He turns around just in time for your feet to slam into his face, knocking him onto his back and sending him sliding to the edge of the ring, where he goes still.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I saw it myself, and I still don't believe it!" the announcer shouts. "Tofoo has used the Kamehameha Wave to propel himself into Jackie Chun! And I daresay this attack has done the trick, as it seems Jackie may be down for the count! I'll begin the countdown now! One! Two!"

>A. Approach Jackie and knock him from the ring

>B. Stay where you are, it could be a trap
>>
>>47700536
>>
>>47700536
>>
>>47700536
>>
>>47700536
>>B. Stay where you are, it could be a trap
>>
>>47700536
>>
Som is kill
>>
>>47700567
You remain where you are, wary of some kind of trick from the wily old martial artist.

"Three! Four! Five!" the announcer continues.

You notice your opponent begin to twitch.

"Six! Seven!"

Jackie hops back up, bringing his hands up to the spot where you struck him in the face. The crowd applauds, and the announcer expresses his surprise.

Jackie lowers his hands, and you see that you left some marks.

"Your skill with the Kamehameha Wave is impressive," the compliments, walking closer to the center of the ring. "But I'm a true master of the technique. Watch and learn."

He cups his hands at his side.

>A. Answer with your own Kamehameha

>B. Jump out of the way

>C. Move out of the way

>D. Something else
>>
>>47700857
>D. Something else

Jump away and fire a Bear Shout from the side.
>>
>>47700857
>C. Move out of the way
>>
>>47700857
>After-Image Kamehameha

Even make it look like it hit us.
>>
>>47700857

Whatever we do, we should tell him 'MASTER ROSHI IS THE ONLY TRUE MASTER!'
>>
File: 1465242982316.jpg (44 KB, 510x694) Image search: [Google]
1465242982316.jpg
44 KB, 510x694
>>47700910
>Doing this decades before Goku thought of it
>>
>>47700888
I'm reconsidering my vote.

I vote for double dub trips.

So D.
>>
>>47701027
Too late.
>>
>>47701034
As long as the technique is successful I'm fine with it.

Would Bear Shouting have been more effective? I kinda wanted to leave that as our last resort.
>>
Man I can't wait til Tofoo meets Arale
>>
>>47700954
>>47700910
>>47700910
>>47700954
"Ka...me....." Jackie Chun begins.

You have another crazy idea, and cup your hands at your side. "Ka...."

"Ha....me...." Jackie continues, a blue orb of light appearing in his hands.

"Me...ha...." you continue, looking increasingly nervous by the second.

"HAAAAAAAA!!!" Jackie shouts, thrusting his hands toward you and unleashing his blast.

"Me...." you say, eyes going wide as the blast strikes you.

Or, appears to strike you.

Jackie's eyes go wide in shock as his blast passes through an afterimage, heading right for the crowd.

"Everybody, duck!" the announcer warns the people.

Jackie moves his hands, and manages to curve the blast skyward, avoiding disaster.

You appear behind him, and thrust your hands toward his back.

"HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Your blast hits him full-force, and he's not able to do anything to defend himself. He lets out a cry of mixed pain and surprise, being thrown across the ring by the explosion your blast creates, and landing on his face.

"Once again, Tofoo has managed a surprise attack with devastating power!" the announcer shouts. "It seems Jackie will be hard pressed to outmaneuver this cunning little fighter!"

"That's the way, kid!" Oolong shouts.

"You go, Tofoo!" Bulma cheers.

Jackie picks himself back up, looking at you long and hard. You can tell by his expression that he's beginning to take you a lot more seriously.

He walks toward you, and you notice his cheeks turning red. He lets out a hiccup, and suddenly begins to stagger. He manages to stop from falling over, but staggers to the lift, hiccuping again and letting out a groan.

"What's this?" the announcer asks. "Either Tofoo's latest attack has knocked a screw loose, or Jackie Chun has been taking too many swigs from the old flask between matches."

Jackie claps his hands and spins, nearly falling over.

>A. Rush in and attack

>B. Wait and see what's going on

>C. Defend

>D. Something else
>>
>>47701051
As I've said before, the Bear Shout is weaker than the Kamehameha
>>
>>47701163
>D. Something else
Copy his movements
>>
>>47701163
>C. Defend
>>
>>47701182
>>47701173
Deadlock
>>
>>47701320
Defend and copy?

Drunken Defense!
>>
>>47701182
>>47701163
>C. Defend
>>
>>47701344
>>47701347

ROLL
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47701366
>>
>>47701163
>>A. Rush in and attack
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>47701366
I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE!
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47701366
>>
File: 1465185111935.gif (351 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1465185111935.gif
351 KB, 500x420
>>47701378
>>47701383
>>
>>47701378
>>47701344
>>47701347
You decide to defend by copying his movements, and are actually able to do so quite well.

It doesn't take long to discover that he's fighting by moving and acting in unpredictable ways, and that by doing the same, you can keep yourself from being hit.

The two of you stagger and spin around the ring, stumbling toward each other and throwing hits that miss because the other wobbles out of the way. This trend continues for a few minutes until you both seem to realize this isn't going to amount to anything any time soon.

The two of you stand in the center of the ring once again, facing each other and readying for the next bout.

Jackie raises his hands, narrowing his eyes.

>A. Attack before he can do whatever he's planning

>B. Stand your ground and focus on him, be ready to deal with whatever attack he throws at you

>C. Bear shout

>D. Something else
>>
>>47701457
>C
>>
>>47701457
>D. Something else
Lift one of the tournaments tiles, make it seem like we are rushing him with it and smash it a few feet away from him so the momentum of transfers to the pieces and while he is distracted blocking the shards, attack him from the side.
>>
>>47701457
If he wants to kick it up a notch, then lets!
>Drunken Wolf Fist + After Image!
>>
>>47701457
>>C. Bear shout
>>
>>47701457
>C. Bear shout
>>
>>47701598
>>47701586
>>47701499
You stay right where you are, but prepare for an attack, letting the warm feeling spread through your body. This time, however, you direct it upward to your mouth.

"You're so sleepy...." Jackie tells you, waving his hands. "You're such a sleepy boy...."

Your body feels heavy, and your eyes feel droopy.

But, you still have enough time to open your mouth and unleash your blast. A beam of light flies from your gullet, striking Jackie full-force and once more knocking him down.

But, your eyes and body are so heavy, and you begin to slump forward.

>A. Fight it! (70)

>B. You don't think Jackie's getting up from that, sleep. You're so sleepy....
>>
>>47701644
>A. Fight it! (70)
>>
>>47701644
>A. Fight it! (70)
>>
>>47701644
>>A. Fight it! (70)
>>
>>47701644
>A. Fight it! (70)
>>
>>47701644
>A.
Bite yourself to wake up! Concentrate on the pain!
>>
>>47701661
>>47701673
>>47701688
>>47701692
>>47701704
ROLL!
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47701793
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47701793
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>47701793
>>
>>47701799
>>47701800
Dubs magic confirmed
>>
>>47701829
Man, Bulma was kind of a slut in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>47701799
>>47701800
>>47701803
You fight against the drowsiness, biting your lip to snap yourself out of it. It takes a few moments, but you're able to shake the sleepiness away, and stand tall over your opponent, who lies on his back in the ring.

Jackie picks himself back up, looking irritated now.

"And Chun stands back up after taking another of Tofoo's blasts!" the announcer observes. "It seems there's nothing keeping this tough old geezer down!"

"I should have known you'd pull out that technique," Jackie tells you. "I'd hoped to lull you to sleep before you got the chance, but you've resisted rather well."

He claps his hands together, taking a deep breath.

"I did not expect you to do this well," he admits. "You've shown remarkable skill. But there will be no escaping from this attack."

"Ladies and gentlemen, this could be it!" the announcer tells everyone. "Jackie Chun appears to be preparing the same technique he used to defeat Goku!"

Chun separates his palms, keeping his hands connected by the fingertips. Sparks dance between his hands, and electricity crackles around him.

He separates his hands, which now glow with energy, and holds them toward you.

>A. Attack him before he can use it

>B. He knows about your Bear Shout, look for afterimages and position yourself so that you're facing him

>C. Try to fool him with an After-Image

>D. Brace yourself

>E. Something else
>>
>>47701886
>B. He knows about your Bear Shout, look for afterimages and position yourself so that you're facing him
>>
>>47701886
>E. Something else
Hit him with a Thunder Shock Surprise of our own! Only a cooler color.

Like red lightning.
>>
Are westrong enough to break the arena floor? If so
>E. Ground yourself
>>
>>47701886
>>B. He knows about your Bear Shout, look for afterimages and position yourself so that you're facing him
>>
>>47701928
>>
>>47701886
>>
>>47701943
I LIKE THEM ODDS

LETS ROLL!
>>
>>47701852
nah, she was more than kind of. Considering the way she threw herself at Yamcha.
>>
>>47701886
>>B. He knows about your Bear Shout, look for afterimages and position yourself so that you're facing him
>>
>>47701952
It's quite simple. You see, I click "Create Thread", post a subject, and an OP post, then click "post".

Hope that was helpful, anon.
>>
>>47701928
No, the color is pretty damn cool as it is.
>>
>>47701974
>>
>>47701886
Can we use the same hypnosis on him as he used on us?

I basically wanna copy him every chance we get.
>>
>>47701886
>D.
We are stronk, we can handle it. Endurance of the bear!
>>
>>47702032
We're not Kakashi, Anon
>>
File: udonmaster.jpg (159 KB, 1034x1280) Image search: [Google]
udonmaster.jpg
159 KB, 1034x1280
>>47702049
Tofoo could totally be Taskmaster though then. Just physical movements.
>>
>>47701923
>>47701940
>>47701945
>>47701957
Since he knows about your Bear Shout technique, you expect him to use an afterimage and attack you from behind.

Sure enough, glancing over your shoulder, you see another Jackie behind you, and another to your side. You jump into a position that lets you somewhat face them all, just in time for Jackie to strike.

Agony unlike anything you've ever felt shoots through your body, as countless volts of electricity surge through you, causing you to contort and scream in pain.

"Tofoo has fallen victim to the same attack that defeated Goku!" the announcer shouts. "If the last match was any indication, this should be the end!"

"Give up, Tofoo!" Jackie orders. "You can't take this for long! If you don't surrender, this attack will kill you!"

You begin to open your mouth, preparing for the Bear Shout, but Jackie, increases the intensity of the attack, causing more pain to shoot through you.

You feel tears beginning to stream down your face from the pain.

Maybe you should give up.

>A. You trained your pain tolerance for a year! You can handle this! Endure it and use your Bear Shout! (60)

>B. Show him how strong you've become! Break free of the attack! (90)

>C. Surrender
>>
>>47701988
Challenge accepted
>>
>>47702081
>A. You trained your pain tolerance for a year! You can handle this! Endure it and use your Bear Shout! (60)
>>
>>47702081
>>
>>47702081
>>A. You trained your pain tolerance for a year! You can handle this! Endure it and use your Bear Shout! (60)
>>
>>47702081
>>
>>47702081
>. You trained your pain tolerance for a year! You can handle this! Endure it and use your Bear Shout! (60)
>>
>>47702131
>>47702105
>>47702095
>>47702092
>>47702091
ROLL
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47702226
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>47702226
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47702226
>>
File: vegeta.jpg (19 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.jpg
19 KB, 292x300
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47702226
>>
File: 1465518742845.jpg (11 KB, 250x277) Image search: [Google]
1465518742845.jpg
11 KB, 250x277
>>47702248
>>47702242
>>47702238
>>47702234
That's unfortunate
>>
>>47702259
At least we got as far as Goku...
>>
>>47702259
Well, we got further than I expected. Good for us.
>>
>>47702278
>>47702282

Oh yeah, definitely don't feel bad, you put up a really good fight.
>>
>>47702295
We'll be asking Roshi basically to train us in every single move now.

Then Tofoo and Goku can work on mixing each move until we can get a wholey unique Turtle style before adding more too it.
>>
>>47702234
>>47702238
>>47702242
You try to use your Bear Shout, but this is pain unlike anything you've ever felt in your life. You can't concentrate enough to use your Bear Shout.

You can't escape this technique. You know it, Chun knows it, and the audience knows it.

"Say it!" Chun demands. "Tell me that you give up!"

>A. Surrender

>B. Refuse to say it, hold on until you black out from the pain
>>
>>47702345
>>A. Surrender
>>
>>47702345
Just because we basically tired him out as well, willing to take a long shot and say he might lose energy before we pass out
>>
>>47702345
NOT UNTIL MASTER ROSHI TELLS ME TOO!
>>
>>47702345
>A
>>
>>47702345
>A. Surrender
Smile at him. Look him dead in the eye and tell him with the cheekiest grin, "You better be here next Tournament, old timer. I want a rematch."
>>
>>47702345
>>
>>47702345
>>
>>47702345
>A

>>47702370
Master Roshi isn't even watching, he's too disappointed.
>>
>>47702345
>A. Surrender
>>
>>47702420
I just want him to admit he's Chun before we black out. Give him the hard choice to our hard choice.
>>
>>47702345
>>
>>47702345
>B
>>
>>47702345
>B.
Time for suicide I guess
>>
>>47702481
>>47702469
>>47702442
>>47702405
>>47702392
>>47702370
>>47702369
You refuse to surrender. You may be in pain, victory may be impossible, but you refuse to give up.

Master Roshi told you a year ago that part of overcoming normal human limits was never accepting that anything is impossible. You may not win the fight today, but you'll still give everything you have to try, to hang in there as long as possible.

So, despite the pain, the insistence of Chun, the pleading of Bulma and Oolong, and even of the announcer, you don't say the words. The only sounds that escape your mouth are screams as you endure the pain of Jackie's attack.

Your vision swims, and slowly, things go dark.

You can't see anymore, but you can hear.

The announcer is telling the crowd you're down.

Chun is calling you a stubborn fool.

Bulma is pleading for you to be okay.

Oolong is urging you to hang in there, presumably while the physicians come.

Krillin is worriedly begging for you to be alright.

And Goku, who you didn't even know was there, is telling you to get up.

>A. Get up (65)

>B. Stay down
>>
>>47702597
>A. Get up (65)
>>
>>47702597
>A. Get up (65)
>>
>>47702597
>A. Get up (65)
>>
File: master_roshi_gangnam_style-1933.gif (562 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
master_roshi_gangnam_style-1933.gif
562 KB, 500x251
>>47702597
>>A. Get up (65)
>>
>>47702597
Oh shit get up!
>>
>>47702597
>A. Get up (65)
GET UP!
>>
>>47702597
>B
I'm a quitter.
>>
>>47702660
>>47702638
>>47702624
>>47702621
>>47702614
>>47702609
ROLL
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47702751

I'm praying to a goat here guys
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47702751
lets go
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47702751
>>
>>47702754
Baphomet has heard your prayers.
>>
>>47702764
Fuck Baphomet, my goat is Liam. He eats gods and demons.
>>
>>47702754
>>47702760
>>47702762
>>
File: 1444170338938.gif (58 KB, 157x167) Image search: [Google]
1444170338938.gif
58 KB, 157x167
>>47702754
>>47702760
>>47702762
Dice have spoken
>>
>>47702754
>>47702760
>>47702762
"I know it's only a formality at this point, but let's start the count!" the announcer shouts. "One! Two!"

Your eyes snap open.

"Three! Four!"

Your body twitches, and you feel sore all over, but still, you're able to move.

"Five! Six!"

You sit up, and the audience gasps before erupting into cheers as you manage to stand once again.

"Unbelievable!" the announcer shouts. "Tofoo has managed to stand back up even after that incredible attack!"

"What are you made of?" Jackie Chun asks in disbelief. "Nobody should be able to get up after an attack like that!"

You're exhausted, and in great pain, but you're standing tall, and showing everyone just how stubborn you can be.

"Well, I'm impressed," Jackie tells you, getting into a fighting stance. "But we both know you can't win. You're standing again, and that's nothing short of incredible, but you don't have the energy left to fight me."

>A. Tell him he's right, you give up

>B. Tell him he's right, but you're going to try anyway

>C. Kamehameha

>D. Bear Shout

>E. Something else
>>
>>47702869
>>
>>47702869
>>
>>47702869
>>B. Tell him he's right, but you're going to try anyway
>>
>>47702869
"I'm not your average turtle student. I have risen and become the legend. I AM THE LEGENDARY SUPER TURTLE MASTER!"

>E. Something else
Sit down and wait for him to attack. Then when he does simply dodge all his moves until he's even more worn out then we are.

"I don't need to fight you. Your goal is to win. My goal is simply not lose. That is victory enough."
>>
File: fate stay.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fate stay.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>47702869
>>47702884
>>47702892
>>47702910
>>
>>47702884
"You're right," you admit. "But, I'm going to try anyway."

"You're going to insist on continuing to fight a battle you know you'll lose?" he asks you.

You tell him that Master Roshi taught you that to become a great martial artist, you have to never accept anything as impossible.

Jackie chuckles, then smirks.

"Here's a lesson from Jackie Chun," he tells you. "Failure to accept something doesn't make it any less true."

He moves with incredible speed, striking you in the face before you can do anything to stop him. You're sent sliding back across the ring on your backside, stopping close to the edge.

Jackie Chun claps his hands together, then pulls them back. As you pick yourself up, he waves a hand toward you, and an extremely powerful gust of wind throws you from your feet, and out of the ring.

"Tofoo has fallen out of bounds!" the announcer shouts. "That means that the champion of the twenty-first World Martial Arts Tournament is Jackie Chun!"

The crowd applauds as Jackie makes peace signs at them, and laughs to himself in a way that very much reminds you of your former master.

>A. Get back in the ring and congratulate him

>B. Go find Goku and Krillin

>C. Find Bulma and Oolong

>D. Dialogue writein

>E. Something else
>>
>>47703057

Weakly raise his arm up in victory.

"Ya gotta teach me that wind move."
>>
>>47703057
>E. Pass out.
>>
>>47703057
>>
>>47703057
>>A. Get back in the ring and congratulate him
>>47703057
>>C. Find Bulma and Oolong
>>
>>47703057
Ask him if he is somehow related to Roshi, he seems to act similar to him and knows the Kamehameha somehow.

>C. Find Bulma and Oolong
>>
>>47703081
You climb back into the ring, approaching Jackie Chun as he soaks in the adulation of the crowd. On tired, shaky legs, you make your way over to the new world champion, grab his arm, and raise it high to celebrate his victory, earning another round of applause from the crowd.

You congratulate Chun, and comment that he'll have to teach you that wind attack.

"Perhaps someday," he tells you as he waves to the crowd.

"Hey, are you related to Master Roshi?" you ask him. "You act kind of like him, and you know the Kamehameha."

Jackie laughs nervously. "That's right, you got me. We're family. I'm his cousin."

Well, that explains it. No need to question this any further.

"You fought very well," Jackie compliments as the crowd continues to cheer. "That fight was far tougher than I'd expected."

>A. Thank him

>B. Tell him you had fun fighting him

>C. Go to Goku and Krillin

>D. Go to Oolong and Bulma

>E. Something else
>>
>>47703252
>A. Thank him
>>B. Tell him you had fun fighting him
>E. Pass the fuck out
>>
>>47703252
>A. Thank him
"Even tougher then Goku?"
>>
>>47703273
This
>>
File: bulma_by_nachooz-d8nv56c.png (656 KB, 900x1110) Image search: [Google]
bulma_by_nachooz-d8nv56c.png
656 KB, 900x1110
>>47703252
>>A. Thank him
>>B. Tell him you had fun fighting him
>>
>>47703252
>A. Thank him
>B. Tell him you had fun fighting him
>>
>>47703362
>>47703317
>>47703281
"Thanks," you tell him. "I had fun fighting you."

Jackie nods. "I haven't fought the way I did today in many years. You, Goku, and Krillin are all remarkable fighters. I look forward to seeing how strong you can get with more training."

You leave Jackie to receive his applause, and exit the ring, walking over to Bulma and Oolong, and hopping over the wall to see them.

"Kid, that was incredible!" Oolong tells you.

"You never fail to amaze me," Bulma comments sincerely, giving you a grin. "Great job up there."

>A. Ask if you can get that kiss now

>B. Thank them for cheering you on

>C. Apologize for losing

>D. Something else
>>
>>47703458
>A. Ask if you can get that kiss now

>B. Thank them for cheering you on

>C. Apologize for losing

What's the age difference between us and Bulma again?
>>
>>47703458
>A.
>B.
We must accept defeat along with success with dignity.
>>
>>
>>47703458
>D. Something else
"Just make sure Goku doesn't stare at the moon if I pass out guys. I don't need to deal with that now."
>>
>>47703475
About 3 and a half years
>>
>>47703486
Oh lawd
>>
>>47703478
You ask Bulma if you can get that kiss now.

She chuckles, "Well, I guess you've earned it, even if you didn't win the tournament."

She bends down and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

As Bulma stands back up, you thank her and Oolong for cheering for you.

"Of course, kid, how could we not?" Oolong asks. "Your matches were some of the best ones!"

>A. Pass out

>C. Ask what happens now

>D. Something else
>>
>>47703634
>>
>>47703634
>>47703634
>>A. Pass out
>>
>>47703634
>look for moon, see it is full, get look of dread on face
>>
>>
File: bulma_by_krizeii-d7uokv9.png (314 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
bulma_by_krizeii-d7uokv9.png
314 KB, 1024x1365
>>
>>47703676
>>47703681
You look up at the sky, and see, to your dread, that the moon is full.

"Bulma, Oolong, make sure Goku doesn't stare at the moon," you tell your friends. "I don't need to deal with that right now."

You fall backward, and everything goes black.

>End updates

That is it for tonight, guys, hope you all had fun.

Congratulations for reaching second place in the World Martial Arts Tournament. You guys did great

I just hope you're all prepared for the next saga.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYWjGlhKkl8

Follow me @qmdralo to see when threads are up

I'll stick around, as usual, to take questions and short writeup requests.
>>
>>47703634
>C. Ask what happens now
>>
>>47703767
Thanks for running
>>
>>47703764
2cute

>>47703708
It's kind of a shame they never showed that outfit again

>>47703774
Thanks for playing and posting Bulmas.
>>
>>47703784
So, glad that we didn't win the Tournament?
>>
>>47703815
It wouldn't have mattered too much if you did, but kind of. Having Tofoo always win would get a little boring, wouldn't it?

Honestly, I'm surprised you guys did as well as you did. The rolls were not kind to you. Way to hand in there and keep clever.
>>
File: tumblr_lhiq46vRcg1qcflcxo1_500.jpg (105 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhiq46vRcg1qcflcxo1_500.jpg
105 KB, 468x700
Are we going to wake up stomped to death by a giant monkey?
>>
>>47703828
No
>>
>>47703828
>Implying we won't wake up to see the moon destroyed
>>
>>47703834
So what was everyones comments about our fight that were watching.
>>
>>47703856
Goku was very impressed and wants to fight you now more than ever.

Roshi is pleasantly surprised with what you learned on your own, and how far you've come.

Krillin is, in hindsight, proud of doing as well against you as he did. He thought you were a dead man at a few points, though

Yamcha can't believe it, and is determined to find a way to beat you.

Bulma was amazed

Oolong was amazed

The announcer considered it one of the best fights he's ever seen

Puar was frightened by it

Nobody else can believe that there are kids as strong as you, Goku, and Krillin
>>
>>47703890
>Puar was frightened by it
Can we befriend Puar? She seems so sad and lonely.
>>
>>47703904
Puar is incredibly loyal to Yamcha, so if you two are enemies, it probably won't happen. But, you've actually just given me an idea, so thanks, anon.
>>
>>47703890
What about Jackie Chun?
>>
>>47704038
Jackie Chun is pleasantly surprised with what you learned on your own, and how far you've come.
>>
>>47703904
...Puar's a boy.
>>
>>47703890
>Roshi is pleasantly surprised with what you learned on your own, and how far you've come.
But we weren't fighting Roshi, we were fighting Jackie Chun
>>
>>47704138
Yeah, Roshi was watching, though

>>47704120
Puar has been referred to as both, at least in the dub, so it's understandable to make that mistake
>>
>>47703890
>>47704160
Nice!
Can we have a showmatch vs. Goku?

Also, what happens when Goku looks at the moon? there's no way in crap that Jackie Chun has the power to destroy the moon at the moment, and Tofoo is #R E K T. Krillin will likely be too scared to do much.
>>
>>47704181
Oolong can transform, and both he and Bulma know how to stop the great ape.

>>47704181
Goku would love the idea of a match
>>
>>47704204
Just to confirm, the only one of the people we know who currently gets a PL increase for getting the shit beat out of them is Goku, right?

Will we get an opportunity to learn the Cheesy Lightning Stunlock, the After Image, or the Moose Kicks (or whatever we're calling them)?
>>
>>47704278
I mean, everyone gets experience through putting themselves through difficult situations, but only Goku gets zenkai.

Maybe

Maybe

Maybe
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47704305
You're going to love this. This is a normal roll.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47704327
This is a super roll.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47704333
And This, is a roll that has ascended PAST a super roll. Or, you could just call this a Super Roll 2.
>>
>>47704045
Som, you accidentally posted Roshi's thoughts again, i want to know about what JACKIE CHUN thought, i was curious. Thanks Som.
>>
File: 1465495526365.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465495526365.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>47704327
>>47704333
>>47704348
Proceed

>>47704350
Jackie Chun thought you were a skilled, if arrogant and at times reckless fighter. But he thought you were a worthy opponent
>>
>>47704348
AND THIS
>>
>>47704327
>>47704333
>>47704348

Can someone go even... further beyond?
>>
>>47704327
>>47704333
>>47704348
>>47704362
What's ... he doing?
>>
>>47704362
IS TO GO
>>
>>47704385
>>47704365
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
>>
>>47704398
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>47704412
It feels like the whole board is shaking apart!
If he doesn't stop this...
>>
>>47704426
>>47704412
>>47704398
>>47704385
>>47704371
>>47704362
>>47704348
>>47704333
>>47704327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mK24p0UZw
>>
File: Beheaded kamikaze rush.png (58 KB, 657x600) Image search: [Google]
Beheaded kamikaze rush.png
58 KB, 657x600
>>47704412
>>47704426
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tune in next thread for the exciting continuation of Dragonroll Z
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

Snake eyes.
>>
>>47704472
Crawl in a hole and fucking d erp
>>
>>47704359
>Arrogant
What, like when we expected our opponent to just give up when he still had fight left in him? Wait...
>>
File: Doompaul11.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Doompaul11.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Dropping SSJ3 dice hype? For fucking shame anons, for fucking shame. I guess we will never see the dice taken even further beyond.

Depressing.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>47704586
You can have these instead
>>
>>47704586
Relax, there'll be a 89+ in next thread.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>47704631
>>47704472
Stand back lads, this is what it means to go even further beyond.
Sorry it took so much longer than the others.
>>
File: Doompaul6.jpg (14 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
Doompaul6.jpg
14 KB, 270x186
>>47704660
>>47704631
You can't just capitalize on a cold corpse of a past hype. You gotta do that shit real time.

Next time, don't drop the ball. Angry faggot, OUT.
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.