[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #883: Sitting on a Cornflake Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47673911
>>
>>47683940
Far above the moon. Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do...
>>
So, if I've had Franken Fran surgery to make me better on my Body Mod does that carry over to Light of Terra?
>>
>>47683992
No.
>>
>>47683151
Nice. Others have already caught the typos I've seen, so I'll add my two nuyen on the SSN:

Social Security Number should not be mandatory unless you're going to make it a drawback (seriously, even for Drop-In? Being unknown is a core part of that origin's nature). Also, taking native origins in jumps means you're going to have an appropriate paper trail anyway.

Perhaps make it a buyable perk that allows you to create a perfect "paper trail" for up to eight people once per jump?

In at least one world (hint: you're in it now) there are US citizens who have either no SSN or were given the same SSN as someone else(s); the system is actually a bit buggy. Not having seen more than a couple of episodes myself, has POI ever dealt with that or have they pretended SSNs don't have that problem?
>>
>>47683992
Body Mod is your base. You can't alter your base to a different base. You can add on to the base. In LoT, with the Deadlight intact you're stripped of everything besides your base. This doesn't include any martial arts or stuff that you learned through the slow way. So if you spent years and years being a kungfu master, even when that perk is taken away you should have years of experience to help you in a fight.
>>
What are some good jumps for getting a superior robot mind?
I know that there's a lot of jumps that let you become an AI or robot but they usually say that your thinking speed doesn't change from a base human's.
>>
>>47684065
>>47684014
Okay thanks. Sinanju and Anything goes.
>>
>>47684080
>Being metallic
>Not being a superior organic hivemind like the zerg or tyranids.
>>
File: the_great_hunt_begins.jpg (104 KB, 900x1308) Image search: [Google]
the_great_hunt_begins.jpg
104 KB, 900x1308
Decided it might be fun to start writing a LoT-esque gauntlet set in the Elder Scrolls based faintly on Bloodmoon.

Here's the start and some brief desctriptions of the companions:

http://pastebin.com/uSyBeuR5

Setting is County Skingrad near the border of Elsweyr and Valenwood. Let me know if this is something you'd like to see continued.
>>
>>47684088
>Sinanju
Not if you break the Deadlight.
>>
Lets try this again, what do you guys use your zoids for after the legacy jump?
>>
>>47684088
>Sinanju

yeah I'm just gonna say, trying to pull the 'ecstasy' thing is probably going to get Slaaneshi attention.
>>
>>47684135
Mostly in for the Thunder Dragon Roar Strike myself.
>>
>>47684080
Just take Uplink in Code Lyoko, and grab the best computer you can find.
>>
>>47684121
I... started mass-producing them, or mechs based on them (gotta use adamantium and upgrade everything). There's an entire biosphere of mecha, just living on the surface of my personal artificial planet.
>>
>>47684080
Polity. Buy in as a Golem or War Drone and upload your human mind into it. You can probably upgrade yourself to a Planetary Mind from there with time and/or the right perks.
>>
>>47684215
Oh, and Golems / War Drones are already full-on superior processing speed that you want, the ability to upgrade even further is just icing.
>>
>>47684204
So you basically made cybertron but with mechs?
>>
>>47684121
I took them apart to figure out the living metal organism base that they build the Zoids onto. That's some neat tech. Well, neat biology, but it's been co-opted by Planet Zi's colonists for so long that it's basically tech.
>>
>>47684253
Exactly. The planet itself can also turn into a mech.
>>
>>47684276
Does that mech planet eat other planets?
>>
>>47684282
Not often, but technically it can do that...
>>
>>47684301
Hello Unicorn 2.0
>>
>>47684080
Symbiote is a pretty crazy one. If you grab Berserker OS it says your processing speeds are speed up by "around six-hundred-fold"
However if you want this in the jump, you gotta be a symbiote. However you get this within your humanoid form post jump.
The perk says your processing is a lot like Quantum computing, so this is a probably a very large mental upgrade. Pick up boredom immunity as well.
>>
>>47684315
Hi.
>>
>>47684080
>>47684321
As mentioned, Symbiote is probably the best mental accelerator you will find.

If you want to push that further, check Tsukihime or Dune. Both contain perks that allow simultaneous thought processes.
>>
>>47684121
>>47683896
Not much actually. Mostly just for when I want giant robot shenanigans but humanoid robots are passé.

I went with a Gunsniper for what it's worth.
>>
>>47684023
It hasn't really dealt with the problems of the SSN system that I can recall. The reason I am giving you a SSN is that is how the machine tells the people working for it who is going to be involved in an act of violence. I am sure SSN problems exist in that world it's just they fall between the cracks.
I should also point out that I am not the first to give Drop Ins legal identification. In pokemon the they gave you a trainer id which served as your identification. In Infamous you got a driver's license and a birth certificate. I don't see it as a big thing applying it to drop in.
>>
>>47684112
Looks good so far. I can't wait.
>>
>>47684088
Many of Sinanju's techniques are blatantly supernatural and/or rely on physiology that may differ from setting to setting; it won't be much better than other martial arts without those and may be much worse. I don't know whether Anything Goes has the same problem.
>>
Well I made a few changes that were suggested, now to get the most out of the machine you need to be in a world with computers and your warehouse needs internet access or you need to move it somewhere that does.
I finished Hacking in and a few other things I hope it is a bit better now.
>>
>>47684447
Does the Private Library have WiFi access as a Warehouse add-on?
>>
If I'm good at magitech, could I use Overlord Tailsmancy to make a computer program that stores spells instead of having to use pieces of paper or something?
>>
>>47684350
Not the anon but just realized something. Now I'm not an expert on Dune but I believe Prescience is a thing in the setting, imagine using the Berserker OS, combined with maybe something like Omega Telepathy from X-Men, and further amplified by viewing into the future wih something like Level 5 Clairvoyant+Prescience.

You could essentially pull off the shit the Simurgh does. Maybe not with as much"Butterfly effect" but the sheer scale of it is terrifying.
>>
Why didn't you jumpers not remake the Enclave in Fallout 4?
>>
>>47684607
Because I'm a midwestern brotherhood kinda man. Mutants and mankind unite!
>>
>>47684416
Although in Pokemon and Infamous one could still fluff it that the ID isn't actually real (as in "hey DMV just called back, that anon you booked for speeding doesn't exist"). At least make it so the post-jump effects aren't there or at least optional.
>>
>>47684557
Well, in theory, any computing system capable of seeing into the future can get effectively unlimited processing power. You just need a program capable of verifying its own work and you can dump all of the actual computation into time loops. It's not infinite computing power, the machine is still limited by its memory, but it's capable of solving NP and PSPACE problems in polynomial time, so that's as close to infinite computing power as you're ever likely to need.

http://www.frc.ri.cmu.edu/users/hpm/project.archive/general.articles/1991/TempComp.html
>>
>>47684607
...But anon, I /did/ not remake it. Mostly because I didn't like them.
>>
>>47684607
Because on all levels, including physical, I am a mutant.

[Wastelands]
>>
>>47684416
You know, I get why people would take issue, considering what the show's about.

But I absolutely adore it when a jump out and out gives Drop-In papers. Maybe I'm just giving the goverment too much credit, or overestimating how mu- Anyway.

If you end up doing what that guy suggested, could you please make it nine "paper trials" instead of eight?

Also, does the dog given by Man's Best Friend have some form of eternal youth? I know he probably respawns or something, considering he's got CP guarantee, but I'd rather not deal with the loss.

Is Social Media Money a one time thing, or will our backgrounds from then on be rich as all hell/become rich when the jump begins for whatever reason?
>>
>>47684516
Honestly since I just went through this with the machine I guess since it would undermine the Warehouse supplement if I did I am thinking of removing the option of it being a warehouse add on. I think that is the only way to allow it to maintain the worth of the cp that you pay for it. Unless someone has a better idea.
>>
>>47684640
Already done for post jump it's optional
>>
>>47684697
Why not limit the wifi to those that already have warehouse internet? It seems kinda over-the-top to lock it off from being a warehouse add-on.
>>
>>47684652
You can get the tech to do all that from assassins creed as well. I feel like we had a perk somewhere that gave you an awesome computer system that had its own pocket dimension at some point but I cannot remember which jump it was from.
>>
>>47684112
Yes yes yes
I love the idea, it looks great, keep it up pls
>>
>>47684697
Personally, I find the whole 'undermine the supplement' idea a little ridiculous.

After all, everything else you can buy there can already be gotten. Including internet. It's just a convenience thing to buy it in the actual warehouse supplement.

Well... Except for Pods.

As an aside, I won't take it if it doesn't have a warehouse add-on option. I hate ret-conning building and such into other jumps, but love warehouse add-ons.
>>
>>47684416
Actually it could be more fun to NOT give the Drop-Ins a SSN etcetera.

>Drop-In walking around.
>Traffic camera happens to get a clear shot of DI's face.
>Image gets hoovered up by the NSA and the Machine as per usual.
>Error, facial match not found. Flag: possible POI.

Sure, anon could just be some Amish who never got photo ID, but hey, Amish, terrorist, what's the difference (to Big Brother)?
>>
File: Zootopia Jump 1.05.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia Jump 1.05.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I'll go ahead and post Zootopia again to get a fresh pair of eyes on it. I do appreciate the interest in it so far. It will be going on the drive in a while with the few changes suggested unless more are.

>>47683259
>>47683330
While I realize the rule is a little silly, I came across it multiple times in my research of the setting and included it. The sheep are most likely mislabeled because, well, it's a cartoon and they need to keep things simple for the kiddies. It would be best to think about them as decedents of the Mouflon, which is one of two precursors to the modern sheep. Additionally, pigs would be descended from wild boars. Both facts were kindly supplied by other anons, but I thought it would be helpful to others to restate them.

As to the issue of the Corgi newscaster, there has been a lot of rumors on that front. Supposedly in the UK the newscaster (who was a moose for the US and Canada) was a Corgi. However, even months after the release of the film in the UK, I haven't been able to find a single picture to confirm this. There isn't even that much evidence to the rumor, just a single tweet that didn't even have the Corgi pictured that /every/ site is quoting.

If someone can supply a picture, I will quite happily modify the rule.
>>
>>47684720
or will be... for some reason it didn't make it in to this version... not sure what happened there but it will be an option.
>>47684694
As for the dog I am willing to go with the eternal youth route I know how much it sucks loosing pets jumpers have enough to deal with, he will be eternally young and respawn if killed like a companion.
As for Social Media it's a one time thing. I think giving you that much money is fair for the price and I think it should hold you over for quite a few jumps. Even if you want to build an Scrooge McDuck money bin and swim in it that should be enough to keep you going for a while.
>>
I want to be able to make new Zerg hives in future jumps. Am I good with just Resources Cache (for Vespene gas) + Tumor (for creep to grow on) + Drone companion (to grow into unit producing buildings) or am I stuck with the very basic units unless I also get the Organic Database?
>>
Is Tsukihime worth the watch? I'm going back and forth on my build and I'd like to get a feel for the setting before settling into a decision.
>>
>>47684917
No it's shit. Fanservice and stupid story. The jump is shit too.
>>
>>47684891
I think you need to gather the DNA for other things yourself it you don't take the brain. This may be very hard for forms that aren't in use any more, unless you take the Brood War drawback so you can try to get them then.
>>
>>47684917
The anime isn't a very good source if you want to get a feel for the setting. I've also hear most think it's complete crap. I'd say your best bet would be to watch a playthrough of it on youtube or see if LParchives has one on there.
>>
>>47684917
How do you feel about vampires, conspiracies, really schizophrenic power levels, nearly an entire canon cast of yandere, and the number of sane individuals can be counted on one hand?

If the answer to any of these is positive, you'll fit right in.
>>
>>47684844
Do you mean that the money carries over from jump to jump, but doesn't refill? I don't see how it'll last past PoI if it doesn't change to fit the setting. Even if you go from one modern day USA to another, your dollars will prove invalid if you do anything more than buying stuff from a corner store.

>>47684917
The Tsukihime anime is meh. Different tone in general from the Visual Novel, which is what the jump is based on. You're better off reading the VN if you want to prepare for the jump.
>>
>>47684447
Well, here goes.

Genius [Free] Gotta with this.
>perks:
Job Offer [Free] Well, why not? Might be interesting.
Watchful [100] I'm watching you...
Hacking in [Free] Hacking!
Affably Evil [100] Ah, charisma, so nice to stack.
Good Instincts [100] Good, good.
Cause and effect [200] Predictions time?
Improbably good aim [200] Yesss... I can probably shoot pretty much any target I can see at this point. (and a lot I can't too)
Hidden in plain sight [100] Sneaky, sneaky
Ghost [400] /Very/ sneaky, sneaky
Brilliant [200] Gotta be smort.
>items:
Social Security Number [Free] ...O-kay?
Gun [Free] Gun. Gun-Gun. Shoot?
Cellphone [Free] Fancy.
Computers [Free] And useful.
Penthouse [Free] Moar living space... How many apartments and such do I have attached to my warehouse now? I can probably live in a different one every day of the week.
Private Library [200] Very nice... But preliminary apparently. Will be switched out for 'Word on the street' if the warehouse add-on part is removed.
>drawbacks:
Limp [+100] 's okay. I can pull off a menacing limp.
Bad luck with Bars [+100] Never really liked 'em anyway?
Plot induced Amnesia [+200] Eh. Probably more fun like this.
Always low on Ammo [+200] Punching time? Punching time.

So. Uh. I have a job now. I've not sure what's up in this world... I guess I'll just go around punching/shooting bad guys?

...Being immune to bullets sounds like it'll probably be pretty handy here.
>>
>>47684962
>>47684917
Oh wait, you meant the anime. It sucks. Read the VN. Be warned, it gets...weird.
>>
>>47684791
How about I just remove the mandatory. Will that make everyone happy?
>>47684786
I'll tell you what I'll leave the library as is with no changes.

However as I can see this problem coming up I'll address it right now. The library wifi only works while the warehouse door is open. So it is will not work well with the machine when your werehouse is not in use. Normally so would the normal Warhouse internet option but as it is also from Jumpchan it will allow the machine to access the internet even if the door is closed because I say so.
>>
>>47684998
>>47684970
>>47684962
>>47684957
>>47684942
Alright, I'll check out the VN.

Thanks.
>>
File: Codex Approved.jpg (55 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
Codex Approved.jpg
55 KB, 500x404
>>47684112
Yes, do it!
>>
File: piper shows her true colors.png (800 KB, 960x472) Image search: [Google]
piper shows her true colors.png
800 KB, 960x472
>>47684112
>>
>>47684112
>Decided it might be fun to start writing a LoT-esque gauntlet
Holy shit yes
>set in the Elder Scrolls based faintly on Bloodmoon
YES YES YES
>>
>>47683169
>mfw when no KOSMOS
>mfw I have no face

I understand and support your decision, Super Robot Wars Anon, though I'll confess sadness to not being able to snag my blue-haired robot waifu.

Such is life in the Jumpchain.
>>
>>47684970
I had intended that it was just one lump sum but it was up to you to figure out how to bring it with you and help it maintain it's value however you have a point. I will let it fallow you from jump to jump without refilling automatically altering to the equivalent it would be in whatever world you land in.
>>
Well here is the most recent version.
>>
>>47684552
Possibly, if you can provide the necessary magical power to run it, proper storage, and have copies prepared given it will vanish from the storage device given one shot nature.

>>47684607
Remaking the United States government and becoming the president was more important, you know along with removing the radiation poisoning on the world and unfucking the general situation.
>>
Is anyone currently working on a Kingdom Hearts jump?
>>
>>47685473
Yes two people spyro and someone else. They are currently working on keyblades if I remember
>>
>>47685473
Yup, the pudgy dragon and Tophat.
>>
>>47685492
He's not pudgy anon. He's fluffy. Remember the six levels of fatness.
>>
>>47685517
Implying Spyro isn't OH HELL NO!!!!! fat.
>>
>>47684891
What >>47684952 said is right, however a thing to note is that the initial Hive produced by the Drone does produce creep on it's own - although the creep produced by your Tumor will be better in the long run compared to the creep produced via other methods.

I might throw something of a bone in later on, as I've been told by several different people now that starting one's own hive later on becomes a bit of a hassle. But there are several methods / workarounds that exist.
>>
File: scaly.png (482 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
scaly.png
482 KB, 500x500
>>47685517
He's not fluffy anon. He's scaly. Remember the eight levels of heresy.
>>
>>47685596
>Not loving fluffy dragons
Anon please.
>>
For the Neo Heisei Kamen Rider Jump, are the Items discounted the same way as the perks? I ask since it doesn't say how they are discounted, so I assume that the 100CP Items are then free, unless they are 50CP each.
>>
>>47685069
>no longer mandatory
Can't make everyone happy (hides mind-control satellite behind back). But I'll be, so thanks!

>wifi only when door is open
That makes sense.

>access when door is closed
Normal JC rule is that the Warehouse is frozen in time when its door is shut; preventing uninvited guests while leaving it open is what the ForceWall utility (or a DIY iris Stargate-style) is for.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>47685517
>tfw going from fluffy to healthy
Progress!
>>
>>47685626
Some of the rules of items and their costs are included in the I want to be the One! item, the first thing in the gear section.

Digger will probably clear it up when the DLC comes out.
>>
File: PARTYTIME.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PARTYTIME.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>47684607
Because The House always wins.

>>47685355
Drawbacks: When gods go to war, Evil Counterpart (1500)

Drop-In, Age 37

Job Offer (Free)
Watchful (Free)
Cause and Effect (1400)
Ghost (1200)
Social Media Money (600)
The Machine: Samaritan (0)

Oh, great. IT's back. The crawling chaos is out and about, walking to and fro in the Earth and...signing up to a rival agency. Sure. Why not.

Apparently the scorched earth protocals would result in "unacceptable collateral damage" nevermind the likely effects of an Outer God approaching humanity, so we'll have to play this one low-key. For now. Fingerkings in the mail, motorways carefully directed to form occult sigils, allies from other worlds disguised as regular human beans-and other spy stuff.

The silver lining-this is exactly the kind of political atmosphere that needs firm guiding hand. Better an Orwellian nightmare than a Lovecraftian one, right? A few upgrades to the Samaritan (lunar photonic crystals, AIM generators, Shard installation, wraithbone networking etc) and we can get this counter-conspiracy started! It'll be like True Detective but if the detectives had gravitational beam emitters and the cultists were unambiguously eldritch.

...well...technically, a disrupted, chaotic society IS something that would further Nyarlathotep's designs on the world. So, we're kinda obliged to actually root out all the corruption and/or force its' perpetuators to invest in public works, gradually reshaping the industrial-military complex into something that actually helps people as a whole. You know. For order.

We're still vetoing the perpetual friendship engine's deployment, though.

Also, to Ravenloftanon-would it be correct to assume taking When gods go to war with the Samaritan as your Machine would lead to the other Machine deeming you a threat? And that drawback aside, could you take The Machine twice to own both machines?
>>
>>47685715
So if I get the 'Made Man' Origin I'll get the discounts for the ones listed under its little item section and if I get the 'I want to be the One!' option, I get further discounts that stack together. Did I get that right so far? I think I may be experiencing comprehension failure right now.
>>
>>47684112
This sounds like a neat idea.
>>
>>47684121
I combined it with my humanoid mech. It's now able to transform into both an airplane AND a dinosaur, on top of being a combination of everything humanoid.

It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>47685832
No, you're correct.

Apologies!
The jump was kinda rushed and it's so gigantic going over it is gonna be a lot...
and yes,100cp items are free
there is no 50 CP items and if you would get *50 cp you round up

Sorry ^^;; I might need someone to help me edit this thing, I kind of have no idea where to start with fixing it
>>
>>47685832
Let's say you go Made Man, you'll get Connect Shooter and Loadout free, and discounts on their other items.

If you get I want to be the One! for Birth, you also get a further discount on items marked [BIRTH], in this case your origin would drop the Giant Jug of Cell Medals to 100, and Birth would discount it to 50, so you'd get that free. The Birth Buster or Birth Prototype on the other hand would be origin discounted to 200, then Birth discounted to 100, which you don't get free. Finally, if you went I want to be the One! OOO, you'd get the second discount on the Ride Vendor, so it'd be 600>300>150.
>>
>>47685923
Oops, according to >>47685913 discounts round up, so the Ride Vendor would go to 200 not 150.
>>
>>47684607
Because I was in New Vegas so the goddamn fucking Courier already did everything cool and interesting and saved everyone yada yada.
>>
>>47685913
Ok, I would like to help but I'm not exactly positive with my writing skills to be of use.
>>47685923
Thank you very much for helping me understand the discounts, it has been helpful.
>>
>>47684826
Corgis are an internet meme, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lie.
>>
>>47685952
Lucky you.
I was in Florida, so I had to deal with ALL THESE GODDAMN PLANTS WHAT THE FUCK.

I might have become a bit of a pyromaniac, but let no man forget the Great Fire.
>>
>>47685244
I'll get around to Xenogears and Xenosage jumps someday.

When that day comes and those are done I'll do Xenoblade if Uncle Dante hasn't come back.
>>
>>47685617
This is true. Priscilla is the queen of cute.
>>
>>47686008
>Lucky
Nah man. I like having shit to do. I hate problems being solved when I get there. Sucks.

Though I wouldn't want to be in Florida. Everyone thinks bloat flies are bad? Imagine a variant mutated from the (returned without government oversight) SCREW FLY. It'd be like a combination of bloat flies and a shotgun.
>>
File: Black Mesa Ceiling Sentry.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black Mesa Ceiling Sentry.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>47685637
>DIY iris Stargate-style

Clip-related is useful too.
>>
>>47686033

Make sure to add perks so I can create some KOS-MOS like androids like hawking browing had
>>
>>47686083
Creating androids will be possible, but mang, you and I both know KOS-MOS is a little bit way beyond your average android.
>>
File: Crusader's truth.png (75 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Crusader's truth.png
75 KB, 500x370
>>47686044
Only good for her dagger.
>>
>>47686098
I'll fight you.

Who's YOUR waifu then, huh? I bet the Hollowing has gone to your head and it's Yorksha or something.
>>
>>47686095

That's why you get all that other tech and push it right in there
>>
>>47685823
>Also, to Ravenloftanon-would it be correct to assume taking When gods go to war with the Samaritan as your Machine would lead to the other Machine deeming you a threat? And that drawback aside, could you take The Machine twice to own both machines?

Yeah you would be considered part of Samaritan's group so the machine would consider you dangerous. Certain members of Team Machine may even try and take you out. As for taking both... I suppose it's possible but likely one is going to have to be rebuilt because they both have to destroy the other one. I mean one machine might be willing to work with the other if it had been rebuilt and reprogrammed but you are going to have to be careful about how you do it. Team Machine's computer was something like the 31st version I think, the other ones either tried to kill their creators and/or escape in to the internet. In this world AI really is a crap shoot.
>>
>>47686098
this thread is peaceful, its inhabitants kind
>>
>>47686098
>Dirty tail cutter. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMqCTR5OKeM
>>
File: img000009.jpg (470 KB, 700x1009) Image search: [Google]
img000009.jpg
470 KB, 700x1009
>>47686098
Fuck you man, Priscilla a best. That said the dagger is actually really cool.
>>
>>47685913
I know I said my writing skills are shit but I hope that I'm not not intruding too much in pointing these out.
I just looked through the jump and saw that the 'roll your age/change gender thing is missing', the Location roll is not there unless you intend for the Jumper to go based off of the chosen Origin, then there was the problem with the Item part of the Jump maybe putting the discount thing on the beginning on that section instead of putting within the 'I want to be the One!' option instead.
Other than that I don't see any problems I can find from looking through.
>>
File: Solaire.jpg (64 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Solaire.jpg
64 KB, 680x680
>>47686109
>Yorksha or something.
Nope.
>>
>>47686221
That's a husbando, silly duck.
>>
>>47686140
I always figured they were just nice to Priscilla and not undead.
>>
>>47685913
Might I suggest something like this?

As with perks all items in your backgrounds section have a 50% discount, and anything priced less than 100CP is free. Discounts stack, which can result in items being free for certain combinations.

This section uses [TAGS] to denote special discounts. Good Samaritans get a discount on all items marked [HERO], due to their nature as the receivers and users of power for the greater good! If you pick I want to be the One! You also get the discounts for the tag associated with that rider, those being [DOUBLE] for Kamen Rider W, [OWES] for Kamen Rider OOO, [FOURZE] for Kamen Rider Fourze, and [BIRTH] for Kamen Rider Birth.

You could add the explanation about 50's getting rounded up if you want, but I think it might be better to just add a 50CP thing to purchase a handful of Cell Medals or a scarf or something.

Yes I have two purchases at 150CP in my build that would get rounded up to 200CP each leaving me short 100CP, why do you ask?
>>
File: cheshire.png (1 MB, 964x714) Image search: [Google]
cheshire.png
1 MB, 964x714
>>47686238
Are you sure of that?
>>
>>47686359
Considering his voice, yeah pretty sure.
>>
>>47686238
>not making Solaire into a fusion powered magic girl
>>
>>47686317
>Implying that those things could be kind to anyone or anything. . .
Fucking skelewheels!
>>
>>47686359
If I see that damn cat on more time.
>>
File: one more time.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
one more time.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>47686423
>>
File: NWOD 0.1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
NWOD 0.1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Hey /JC/ world of darkness guy back with a super super super rough draft that I cobbled together in a few hours with minimal inspiration. I honestly don't like it all that much but I think it's a bit interesting. so take a look and tear into me and tell me whats wrong, how to fix it, and give me suggestions and ideas. Kthanx
>>
Psyren jump when?
>>
>>47686508
>The Forbidden Fruit
Does the drawback go away once the Jump Concludes?
>>
>>47686508
So, wait. is this the "Be a regular human in the World of Darkness" thing?
>>
>>47686541
*goes
>>
>>47686541
I dont know, i'm still not sure how I feel about a lot of this stuff. What do you think?

>>47686547
Yup.
>>
>>47686573
Generally that's how it works, other than a certain Jump, and keeping the drawback is technically optional.
>>
>>47686583
Okay. I'll add that it goes away post-jump.
>>
>>47686508
It's painfully generic.Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to be able to avoid that with a NWoD jump focused on the generic humans. You'd be better off just making a Hunter jump.
>>
>>47686583
>other than a certain Jump
?
>>
>>47686583
>other than a certain Jump
Hold the fucking mayonaisse, Lex.
What jump does that?
>>
>>47686649
>You'd be better off just making a Hunter jump
this, honestly
>>
>>47686534
Whenever.
>>
>>47686649
that came up earlier. I get it. Personally I'm not too keen on it. But I totally get why it could be superior to a general mortal jump. Could people maybe give me some suggestions on how to make it less generic? or advice on a good way to put a hunter jump together or integrate into what I already have made?
>>
>>47686664
>>47686680
Gunnerkrigg Court, if you take the Upgraded Capstones.
>-Every single one of the 200CP additions to the 800CP perks can end your chain through various means, and since their drawbacks are you misusing the perk, they do not lose their deadly factor after the jump.
>Things YOU Were Not Meant to Know: can easily piss off someone more powerful than yourself who wants what you know kept quiet.
>Angel of Logic: If you stop having your own wants, or lack of wants if you were an apathetic person before, you stop being you and the chain ends.
>King in Your Head: The stress of being you get to be too much? Yeah, you might rewrite yourself on accident, watch out while sleeping.
>You Do not Exist: Again, stop being yourself at some point? Chain over.
>Tall Tales Grew True: Believe to many of your own lies and you stop being able to function, and may as well be dead.
>>
>>47686705
Don't integrate it into what you have. Hunter is a whole setting on it's own, all you'd do is do a disservice to both Hunter and the generic side of NWoD by smashing them together. Don't be like that idiot doing the werewolf jump.
>>
>>47686710
>Gunnerkrigg Court, if you take the Upgraded Capstones.
Oh yeah, that.

Yeah I ignored that jump for that reason. I don't do trap jumps.
>>
>>47686705
>>47686508
If you're not keen on it, how do you expect anyone else to be? If you're not liking what you're writing, it's unlikely anyone else will either. Stop, figure out what you want to make and make that.
>>
>>47686534
>Melchsee's Door
That would be a very fun power to have.
>>
>>47686508
It's a well enough start, and I like what is being offered. Some wonky wording and typos here and there, but a good start.

Buuuuuuut. The jump is... it doesn't have an identity, is what I'd say. I know what it is, what's involved, and what I could do, but the jump itself isn't really drawing me into a brand new world full of wonder (danger) and excitement (living nightmares).

You might be better off remaking it into a regular Hunter jump, but I never played The Vigil or The Reckoning so I can't offer advice on that.
>>
>>47686725
I'm not going to ask about the werewolf part, as much as my curiosity is piqued.

And yeah, I can get that too. So maybe we work through the generic NWoD and then I could try my hand a hunter one.

>>47686751
I mean that I know I could come up with better stuff if the inspiration hit me. I do like a lot of what I came up with, i'm just not sure if its quite right. that's why i'm asking for input.
>>
File: image.gif (316 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
316 KB, 540x405
>>47686725
What's wrong with the Werewolf Jump? I haven't payed attention.
>>
>>47686803
>>47686791
Guy wants to shove all of Changing Breeds in as well as Werewolf. The jump, from what we were shown, looks like only half of it is actually going to be werewolf stuff.
>>
>>47686803
That guy you're responding to is an idiot who hates the fuck out of Changing Breeds and wants it banished from the Werewolf jump so he doesn't have to look at it because he knows it doesn't have enough to warrant its own jump.

>>47686825
The above applies to you too.
>>
>>47686834
And your an idiot who wants to ruin Werewolf by having some barely related races with close to zero importance take up large parts of the jump.
>>
>>47686786
Thanks for the feedback.

The biggest hurdles for hunter the reckoning and hunter the vigil are that reckoning hunters are canonically the reincarnations of the solar exalted and i'm really want a more plain mortal jump.

Vigil has tons of little stuff with a wide array of powers and groups and I'm not the monster slaying type and doing a vigil jump in place of a generic mortal one feels like putting the jumper in a box (which I know is dumb but its just the way feel)
>>
>>47686847
>Additional options you don't have to take ruins it.
I guess having drop-ins ruins jumps for you, eh?
>>
>>47686573
>Yup.
I didn't even know playing a generic human was a thing in world of darkness. I mean I know Ghoul and Hunters were but normal humans?
>>
>>47686868
Most of my old and new world of darkness characters have been plain mortals.
>>
>>47686573
>>47686791
>>47686508
It's a solid jump and good format, even if it is generic.

My personal recommendation would be to maybe weave it into some kind of LoT or Age of Empires shtick. Give it your own unique spin, maybe with a gauntlet option.

Regardless, it's still an excellent effort.
>>
>>47686855
>canonically the reincarnations of the solar exalted

Whoaly shit seriously?

yeah, Hunter the Vigil would be seriously easier.
>>
>>47686878
>asking a new jumpmaker to make gauntlets, the most hated format
Bad idea. He should stuff it full of lore for sure, but a gauntlet? Hell no.
>>
>>47686878
I want to come up with some scenarios, but it will take a while to put it all together.
>>
File: image.jpg (727 KB, 890x1346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
727 KB, 890x1346
>>47686825
>>47686834
As much I dislike changing breeds. It DOES make sense to toss them into werewolves. Assuming this is WtA where Changing Breeds were part of the WoD Lycanthrope landscape. If this was WtF I would honestly not mix them. WtF has much more idk, have more mixed feelings about it in WtF.
>>
>>47686192

Ah, there's no location roll, you always begin in Fuuto City!

The...age/gender thing is because I NEVER use those options so i forgot to put them in my jump

You have your point about putting the discount thing at the beginning, which I will!

>>47686340
Thanks, that's a great Idea!

a 50cp thing won't be too hard to come up with, I imagine something dumb like ice candies would work
also

this is my current changelog for Neo Heisei

Updates for Neo-Heisei:
- Clear Memory gives Memory Driver creation
- Jug Refills every 2 years
- Supersonic can be spared
- Imaging work
-page 25: "one of each of the following Memory Gadgets"
- Notes section clarifying Cosmic Energy, Astroswitches, Unclear questions
-Explanation on how the Unlimited Colors scenario works as well as possibly changing the mechanics of the Wisp memories and whatnot so that you just 'forfeit' the WISP brigade drawback in exchange for being able to take the scenario
which seems a lot clearer than how I put it
>>
>>47686855
>Reincarnations of Solar Exalted are the biggest most pathetic pussies in the World of Darkness
hahahaha
>>
>>47686868
It has its own book, it's like a corebook for the World of Darkness at large.

Hardly anyone uses it, though.
>>
>>47686902
Yeah, I recognize that they're badly done, but I feel like those options should be offered.

Of course, the guy working on it now isn't me, I'm just the person who called dibs here first. I planned to include them as well.
>>
File: 1455766367870.png (319 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455766367870.png
319 KB, 600x600
>>47686891
A gauntlet option, meaty m8.

Even though I personally love them, I understand other people prefer to have a different kind of fun.

And I most certainly wouldn't want to impeded their ability to participate in this wonderful game of imagination.
>>
>>47686903
Looks like some good ideas. Can't wait to see it!
>>
>>47686934
Huh, I had never heard of it, I thought World of darkness was the crossover setting where you could play werewolves, mages and vampires. That's cool though.
>>
>>47686947
>Of course, the guy working on it now isn't me, I'm just the person who called dibs here first. I planned to include them as well.

There's two werewolf jumps being worked on?
>>
File: Ebonsimplyebon.jpg (246 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Ebonsimplyebon.jpg
246 KB, 800x800
>>47686934
WORLD OF DARKNESS
O
R
L
D

O
F

D
A
R
K
N
E
S
S
>>
>>47686991
No. I called dibs first. Some guy made one without knowing that. Since he had a WIP and I'm slow anyway, I said it was okay and I wasn't gonna fight it. So no, mine is dropped now.
>>
>>47686992
Meant for >>47686916
>>
>>47686508
I think you should handle the criticism about it being too bland by covering the generic nWoD books that don't fall into any game line: Immortals, Inferno, Second Sight, Skinchangers, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 850x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 850x1199
>>47687003
Ah. Ok. Well, hope you decide to make another jump in the near or possible future. More jumpmakers the better!
>>
>>47687035
I do agree with that. I want to include some things from those books, but I need some inspiration or suggestions on how best to implement them. Still, like I said its a very rough first draft.
>>
>>47686508
I'm incredibly tempted to use this jump to hand out Kamen Rider belts to the locals so that they can defend themselves...
>>
>>47687075
Would a race option section with around a paragraph of description for each one work? And maybe a separate sections for perks discounted by race?
>>
>>47686903
Sounds wonderful, now I know that one day, I will become a drug dealer dealing drivers to druggies.
>>
>>47687116
Heh, it would be kind of funny to go in to the WoD as an experienced jumper. "accidently: stumble on to all these supernatural creatures. Then wait for the look on their face when they try to squish you like a bug and fail only to be obliterated.
Jumper: the wandering.
>>
Alright, so sitting here doing work on the Worm update and I need to post here for feedback/ideas/etc.

I'm going ahead and experimenting with the idea of Passenger being an origin instead of a drawback, though this isn't set in stone currently. They get +200cp in exchange for the loss of agency so you'd still wind up with the same amount of CP if you took that drawback, though obviously this would change what your discounts and such are. Obviously some people aren't going to like this, but I'd like people to at least wait until I have a WIP to post and everybody can see what's offered before it's completely shot down. Like I said, this is me experimenting and nothing is set in stone yet, it can always be changed back.

One of their 300cp perks is going to let you play passenger in other jumps, it's conditionally free for the duration and costs 300cp, discounted for the origin to keep permanently.

100cp perks have one slot being dedicated to learning and innovating better through conflict and being exposed to it, and the other 300cp perk is about seeing the chances to encourage/discourage/manipulate conflict as well.

Current capstone ideas are something to do with Power management and maybe something inspired by how Shards bud.

Thoughts? Ideas?
>>
>>47687151
Actually, that sounds like it might work. One for skinchangers, one for psychics, one for mortal wizards or whatever, one for the shadhi immortal things, and one for the demonic pact thing, with a mundane option with a few extra things.
>>
>>47687204
I assume you can't have companions be your shard right?
>>
>>47687204
The Shard background isnt the kind of thing I would pick, but I do like the idea of it and thinks it's an interesting idea and can't wait to see what you do with it.
>>
File: 96nNylH.jpg (95 KB, 625x783) Image search: [Google]
96nNylH.jpg
95 KB, 625x783
>>47687204
>>
>>47687204
That sounds good. What are the items, given that Power Amplifiers and Cauldron Vials are in the villains bag already.
>>
>>47687204
I like the sound of that.

What power management and the budding thing entail might swing me over from Drop-In, so it's not like I'm guaranteed to take the Background, but I would like for it to be a thing.
>>
>>47687204
Well, those all do sound really good. My main worry is that I liked doing the Passenger and Being Taylor is Suffering drawbacks as a Rogue or Villain, so I could give Taylor those awesome "when you try to do good things, it actually works" perks in their trees. I know, I can still do that, but not as cheap anymore. It's a bit of a let down. I guess I'll just have to wait and see the actual text to decide if it's a deal breaker or not. So put me down for tentatively approving.
>>
>>47687226
Nah, although you'd still have the option to be their passenger as before.

>>47687252
They'd probably just not have any since they already get some CP up front, and might have some other discounts or something. I'm still toying with the idea of giving them a bit of a discount on paying for powers, which would already be pretty hefty with how the jump is structured.

>>47687256
Still in the works, but having an awareness of your perks/powers and being able to toggle or tweak their potency down anywhere from your max, along with maybe being able to combine them into packages that give you combined abilities as long as they don't do anything beyond what the original combined abilities would be capable of.

Budding would be someway to share some of your powers or perks permanently, maybe with a slight twist ala second-gen triggers and whatnot.

Like I said, this is all very much purely on the drawing board right now, so I legit have no idea on specifics, just half-formed ideas.

>>47687315
Noted anon, I know that's a problem. Hopefully the additional options make up for that, but we'll see how it goes. Thank you for being open minded though, even if you do wind up disagreeing with the final result and want to push for it to be changed back. I appreciate you not just screaming or ranting at me for potentially ruining your build.
>>
>>47687204
It's a pretty dumb thing to offer, I think, since it's basically choosing to be a mountain sized organ computer.
>>
>>47687368
And that's something you don't want? You're weird, anon.
>>
>>47687343
You could put in a 'Legacy' drawback for non-passenger backgrounds. Maybe the background gets more agency while the drawback has the limits it already has now, so there is a benefit to being background passenger rather than drawback passenger, even before perks factor into it.
>>
>>47687343
Does budding cause you to lose the power?
>>
>>47687368
You're not actually a shard since that would result in people trying really weird shit to try and game things. Which is why I use the term Passenger instead. You're playing the same role shards do, but you're not one.

>>47687384
That's a potential option, even if I admit it feels like it would grate a little on the jumps final polish when done. But if push comes to shove it might be the best solution.

>>47687394
Still no idea how I'd do it, so I can't really say.
>>
>>47684112
good work man
>>
>>47684112
>Decided it might be fun to start writing a LoT-esque gauntlet set in the Elder Scrolls based faintly on Bloodmoon.
But what if we don't like LoT?
It feels way too railroady.
>>
>>47687449
I'd say make Budding exactly like how it works for Shards - you split off one of your powers, it takes an interesting new form which resembles yours but with some significant differences, and it doesn't impact yours at all. I'd absolutely suggest a limit on how many buds someone can have at any one time, though. One might be too limiting, but nobody wants a perk that lets you just give Companions every one of your powers.
>>
>>47687522
Real Eater except not limited to one power huh? Yeah, no. Budding is going to be obscenely broken if it applies to any power or perk other then your Worm power.
>>
>>47687536
Wait how is sharing powers broken?
>>
>>47687536
And also permanent with no ability to change what they get afterwards. Probably with no control over how it manifests either, given that Shards work based on the person's personality. Oh, and you can't use it on yourself.
>>
>>47684377
>not doing WEASEL UNIT TOTAL ASSAULT
>>
>>47687449
I mostly agree with >>47687522 on the budding thing, with one caveat. Maybe have the amount of conflict it takes to bud off a new power scale with the potency of the base power.
>>
>>47687564
No cost to yourself, you ultimately decide what they get (Or are you going to make a sheet to roll on for every perk and power we have?) and while you can't use it on yourself, you can just steal it from people after giving it to them and then use it some more on them or other people. Giving you countless variations of each power until you find the one you want.
>>
>>47687588
That last part can be easily eliminated by saying you can't incorporate variations on your own powers into yourself.
>>
>>47687588
Couldn't you do the same thing with Real Eater, Sacrificial Empowerment from SMT, and some time?
>>
could I get a clarification on the Touhou secret ending, do I have to finish the jump then get a plainswalker spark later and the boundary powers unlock. or do i have to make every one friends first?
>>
>>47687606
Then have others do it for you. It'd only end in more broken bullshit and the Worm jump already has it's share of that.
>>
>>47687612
You have to make everyone friends during your jump, then once you spark by taking one of the end jumps (Touhou is not) you get the boundary powers.
>>
>>47687522
>>47687578
It's an idea I've considered, but as the other anons are pointing out it's hard to balance it properly. Especially considering what's already in the jump. Honestly I might just have to axe it for something else themeatic, probably conflict related.

>>47687621
Anything that you think needs looked at aside from stuff like the Changer powers anon? I'm working on it now so it's the ideal time to get any problems fixed.
>>
>>47687610
Well, not that guy, but Real Eater has a few more limitations on it then budding does.
>>
>>47687612
Yes but it's impossible since it's instinctual and necessary for youkai to make humans fear them. Some youkai are friendly but those that are human shape are usually the strong in terms of being youkai to craft a human shape. Really the Judge of hell berated one youkai for not scaring enough humans.
>>
>>47687640
I think he's just generally being an ass, whenever someone starts raging about one thing they almost always invent more reasons to hate it on the spot just because.
>>
>>47687654
>being an ass
You mean like the people that discount any argument just because they don't like it? Like you, for example.
>>
>>47687638
ok thanks
>>
>>47687651
Ok wow I am a fucking moron for not structuring this sentence right until I posted it. I mean humans and youkai I doubt are able to achieve a lasting peace unless we take the lighthearted drawback.
>>
>>47687668
I'm not discounting your actual argument in regards to this budding thing. Rather, I'm noting that you have a bad and insulting attitude in general, where you're obviously aggressive and worked up right from the get-go without any need, you should be calmer because you're just having a discussion as of now, nobody is yelling at you yet you already have an aggressive stance.
>>
>oh boy more worm arguments!
>>
>>47687683
A bad and insulting attitude. Just like accusing someone of making up things on the spot 'just because' while having no evidence eh?
>>
>>47687721
>I think
It's an opinion about the way you just started insulting the jump, and a notice of patterns in regards to people who start out aggressive like you.

I don't mind you thinking I'm an ass, but you were acting that way before I even said anything, and the whole defensive and accusative position you're taking against me right now is honestly just strengthening the conclusion I made, instead of weakening it.
>>
>>47687640
What about a Capstone that let's you create massive, sprawling experiments with a loose goal?

I mean, the basic motivation behind the Space Whales' destructive cycle is to find a way around entropy, right?

So they disperse 'powers' among people and observe the data pulled from their use, with the hope that eventually the come across the right combo of tricks and loopholes in reality to subvert entropy.

Or did you already have something like that in mind?
>>
File: 1464493929733.gif (378 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464493929733.gif
378 KB, 540x540
In Commorragh, would it be safe to say I could qualify to start as a Scourge if I take Warrior of Legend?
>>
>>47687714
We already have the jumpmaker thinking he shouldn't have made the fucking thing on the best of days because of thread wanking to hell and back in either direction.

Arguing this god damn needlessly over it is pathetic.
>>
Hye, its the guy working on the NWoD Mortal jump. I'm wondering if you guys think since the guy who is making the werewolf jump is including skinchangers that I should exclude them.

Also wondering if you guys think I should add the slasher template as one of the supernatural paths a mortal could undertake?
>>
>>47687766
I don't imagine Worm wants you to use him as an excuse to attack us.
>>
Gonna sound crazy you two, but why don't you point out what you do or do not like about the jump and point out what you think is right/wrong on the matter instead of snipe at each other.

I'd love to give input to help but I haven't actually looked at the jump so I don't really have much to say
>>
>>47687767
I'd only be including the skin thieves if I were to include skinchangers
>>
>>47687536
>inter-jump balance
>>
>>47687767
The guy making it is making oWoD Werewolf. Meaning, whatever you do has no bearing on him. You would only have to be concerned about a potential nWoD werewolf jump. I don't know the lore and how skinchangers relate to nWoD werewolves so I can't help.
>>
>>47687794
Really? alright then. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>47687779
Doesn't make what I say any less true. He's admitted it publicly before.
>>
>>47687812
Does make the way you're acting unfair to him.
>>
>>47687767
Not sure what a Slasher can actually do, but I've got that horror movie serial killer itch needing to be scratched thanks to the Horror Movies jump.

I'd be happy if you made it an option.
>>
>>47687823
There are different archetypes based on the various types of slasher, each with a mundane level and supernatural level.

Like the avenger starts off like the serial killer in scream or urban legend and when the get to the supernatural level they become more like freddy krueger as one example.
>>
>>47687762
What are Scourges?
>>
>>47687853
>freddy
>that shitty dream monster
>Not the superior powerhouse that is Jason.
>>
>>47687889
I don't think anyone wants to be Freddy himself. Just have his powers.
>>
>>47687857
Basically Dark Eldar that have been heavily modified by horribly painful surgeries to serve as messengers and terribly effective air troopers.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge

They're the only Dark Eldar special unit that doesn't seem to be mentioned in the Jump, so I was wondering if Warrior of Legend would be close enough to qualify. I have an idea for The One True Pirate King's time there involving a Scourge, Incubus, and Mandrake.
>>
File: craboloading.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
craboloading.gif
2 MB, 390x219
Question for ya.

Steak sauce, molten butter, maple syrup, or lemon juice?
>>
>>47687889
There is a mask archetype that in its supernatural level becomes effectively immune to pain and must really be totally destroyed to die.
>>
>>47687901
I imagine this is a steak or burger, so steak sauce.

I think lemon juice is the best but it's too light a sauce for beef. Better for chicken.
>>
>>47687752
Hrrrmmm. That's something I hadn't considered. That could actually be a really cool perk. Thanks a ton Anon!

>>47687766
>>47687779
>>47687812
>>47687820
I do have times where I feel kind of regretful from making the jump, mainly from getting burnt out on how much it gets brought up and how it feels like discussion of the setting can overtake things, along with the usual thing of people looking at perks and powers differently and overall treating things different. Wanking beyond what was intended or described can grate on me since I sort of assumed that people would pay attention to the kind of logistical and logical effort needed to utilize some of the abilities, but that kind of thing gets glossed over due to the nature of JC.

I also kind of wish I heard more about my other jumps and stuff people have done with them, so it kind of feels like I just made the one thing sometimes.

People talking about the Gaia option in EVO and seeing how much people enjoy it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

But overall, I'm human, I can get annoyed, frustrated, and I have my bad days just like everybody else. A lot of times I vent and gripe to get it out of my system and off my chest, but that's not a condemnation of the entire thread and community. I made the jump because as much as I roll my eyes at the stupidity in some of the setting premises and the story, I DO love the story and setting, and I wanted to be able to do right by it in JC so people could have as much fun with it as I did.

So please don't fight over it alright guys? I want everybody to get along, have fun, and enjoy Jumpchain. Though the sentiment means a lot, thank you.
>>
>>47687901
Chimichurri goes with anything.
>>
>>47687917
Evo is pretty much the best thing to me. I'm way more into science, especially biology, plus you get a cute companion out of it, what's not to love?

I'm secretly making a similarly styled jump for another setting. Please wait warmly.

Though the waifu is WAAAAAAY shittier than Gaia.
>>
>>47687901
Lemon juice, in all ways, hell it's even the one I would least mind having poured into my eyes. And yes some amount of all of those have ended up in my eyes at one time or another.
>>
>>47687901
Fuck off with your asinine off-topic questions.
>>
>>47687935
Chimichanga?
>>
>>47687942
Better not be SHODAN.
>>
>>47687966
Please anon, SHODAN is a top-tier waifu. I would never call her shitty.
>>
>>47687942
Glad to hear anon! I can't wait to see it when it's ready!

And great to hear you enjoy the Evo jump so much. It warms my heart.
>>
>>47687973
>Thinking SHODAN is a great waifu
Anon your shit taste is showing.
>>
>>47687901
Lemon Juice. You can make lemonade with it, it preserves fruit, and tastes decent when added to most meats.
>>
>>47687986
>Not wanting to run through her halls
>>
File: inconceivable.jpg (225 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
inconceivable.jpg
225 KB, 640x360
>>47687986
You take that back!
>>
>>47687955
Yes, chimichurri sauce goes great with chimichangas.
>>
>>47687992
>>47687998
Your waifu is shit anons. SHIT!
>>
>>47687901
Yes.
>>
>>47688009
Look I don't know what it is, that was meant to prompt an explanation.
>>
>>47687973
I'd sooner waifu GLaDOS.
>>
>>47688023
Waifu both, anon.
>>
>>47687899
Probably not, it seems like it's more a new branch rather than a more experienced x.
>>
File: 1463679680949.png (104 KB, 243x297) Image search: [Google]
1463679680949.png
104 KB, 243x297
>>47688019
>>47687955
> that was meant to prompt an explanation.
> Chimichanga?
>>
Have you ever accidentally gotten a Waifu, Husbando, or Bro JC?
>>
>>47688029
>Ever liking insane AI like SHODAN and GLaDOS
Anon there are better waifus out there.
>>
File: Msa-0011-ext.jpg (39 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Msa-0011-ext.jpg
39 KB, 300x450
There's only one good AI and her name is ALICE
>>
>>47688019
It's a green sauce made from parsley, garlic, oil, oregano, and vinegar, primarily used on grilled meat. It's delicious without being overpowering, instead complimenting the taste of the food. It's ambrosia.
>>
>>47687917
>I also kind of wish I heard more about my other jumps and stuff people have done with them
If it makes you feel any better, I structured my entire chain around SaS and Sherlock. The drop-in capstone from SaS that lets you learn from the cultures you encounter plus the Watson Capstone that lets you learn skills from your friends mesh together to really embody the "take in the best bits of your journey and grow stronger" theme that I'm going for. I mentioned a thread or two ago that taking the Watson capstone into Doctor Who struck me as a crazy idea, but most people thought I intended to use it for tech. My real intent was to use it try and internalize some of the Doctor's crazy "win against impossible odds" mojo.

Also, I planned to use the EVO "Science of Evolution" capstone in conjunction with perks from Gunmm, and maybe some Chaos Theory from Jurassic Park, to create potentially world-destroying grey goo monsters, and then successfully control them.

Going back to Worm though, a potential idea for a shard perk is allowing you to give your abilities to other people, which you can place restrictions on and take back whenever you want, as well as perhaps gaining a degree of influence over them in the process, and then getting data on what they did with it.
>>
>>47688040
>No, chimichurri, anon. It's a ______

>>47688053
It doesn't sound bad at all. Maybe a bit plain, but I love garlic.
>>
>>47687917
I'm sorry to hear that, Worm_Anon. For what it's worth, Swords and Sorcery is probably my favorite jump. I just don't talk about it because, being so awesome, I'm doing a lot of prep before going there so I don't actually have a build for it yet. It's long-off, I've still got like thirty or forty jumps before I go there.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.