[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a cyberpunk settings >Player wants to play as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: neos_city_by_kingcloud-d579bij.jpg (304 KB, 1333x600) Image search: [Google]
neos_city_by_kingcloud-d579bij.jpg
304 KB, 1333x600
>It's a cyberpunk settings
>Player wants to play as a schizophrenic HIV+ transsexual chinese-latino stim-addicted LA hooker with implanted mirrorshades and a bad attitude

Would you allow it?
>>
>>47677549
The player is obviously just slapping adjectives onto a sheet until he thinks Ill let him get away with being a turd
>>
Seems pretty genre appropriate, why not.
>>
Mostly. HIV has been cured in this setting, plus if they're transexual and acan afford all that other stuff they are probably on track for being able to afford a full genetic rewrite, so that is fixable. The rest sounds pretty par for the course.
>>
Aside from schizophrenic i only see a standard cyberpunk character.

Also as long as schizophrenic is not an excuse to be lolrandumb or player is a brings booze than i am fine with it
>>
>>47677669
>HIV has been cured in this setting

It's cyberpunk bro.
Imagine prostitute subcultures that trade cured diseases like so many trading cards.
>>
>>47677549
>schizophrenic HIV+ transsexual chinese-latino stim-addicted LA hooker
That's like half the characters in cyberpunk literature. Or at least half the characters in Pat Cadigan's Mindplayers novel.

>NB HIV is on the decline across the world now, it peaked in 2005.
>>
>>47677549
Only if those shades are neon green.
Neon pink is also acceptable.
>>
>>47677549
No.
>>
>>47677549
Sure, why not.

I'll just have to make sure to have the PCs steal a shipment of HIV cure at some point. Lets see them justify not taking a dose for themselves.

Then, if the PC decides to keep the HIV, they will have to deal with someone who is forcibly "improving" people. Said PC will feel lucky that they escaped before he did anything beyond curing their diseases.
>>
That sounds like an average cyberpunk character
>>
File: 1455073692474.jpg (101 KB, 1280x702) Image search: [Google]
1455073692474.jpg
101 KB, 1280x702
>>47677549
Fuck yeah that sounds rad as all hell

Anon what the fuck is wrong with you and why are you even asking
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.