[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is this game /tg/? Any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3zsqa75.jpg (686 KB, 1209x804) Image search: [Google]
3zsqa75.jpg
686 KB, 1209x804
So how is this game /tg/? Any good?
>>
It's like DND 5e with Multiclassing built in.
With dark body horror tones to it's setting.

I really like it and want to run it instead of 5e for my home campaign taking out some of the "edgy" parts of it.
>>
>>47672263
So-so.
The setting could use some work, it tries a little bit too hard here and there.
>>
>>47672263
From what I've played, it's pretty good. Like >>47672982 said, there are a lot of instances where the game "tries a little bit too hard", especially with the Forbidden Magics. But other than that it's fun.
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (597 KB, 1298x1349) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
597 KB, 1298x1349
>>47672263
I struggle to believe most of threads that get posted here aren't shilling. I don't like it, I found it dull.
>>
>>47674015
b-but >no PC elves
>>
File: 1453830572920.jpg (136 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1453830572920.jpg
136 KB, 1024x768
>>47674062
>Im-fucking-plying you don't take hints from our lord and genocidal savior Pelinal Whitestrake in all of your campaigns.
>>
>>47674062
PC elves were introduced in a splat book.
>>
>>47672263
The setting is retarded, but the rules are fine.
>>
>>47672263
We've been going in our campaign for about 6 months. Honestly, I think it's great. It's simple but not in a bad way and the complexities are their as needed.

The setting is decent but not overly fleshed out, meaning there's alot of room to add in what you want or modify what exists.

Truthfully I like some of the more edgy parts, the players really get the sense that they're on the cusp of the apocalypse.
>>
>>47672263
I've enjoyed the short campaign we've been running. The setting, as >>47677107 mentions, has enough detail to draw you in and enough blank canvas that you don't bump into Elminster or Volkmar the Grim every time you turn a corner.

The system is incredibly fast and easy to learn, and fights barely last more than a couple of turns - either you or the NPCs are dead within such a short space of time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.