[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All of a sudden, Monsoon fight for no reason. Could your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: Monsoon.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1828) Image search: [Google]
Monsoon.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1828
>All of a sudden, Monsoon fight for no reason.
Could your character survive the encounter?
>>
>>47668909
How'd he hold up against horrifying psychic attack?
>>
>>47668927
Who knows.
>>
File: image.png (560 KB, 600x778) Image search: [Google]
image.png
560 KB, 600x778
>>47668927
Badly, but are you ready for the memetic backlash?
>>
File: ZAP.jpg (17 KB, 204x294) Image search: [Google]
ZAP.jpg
17 KB, 204x294
>>47668909
>mfw i'm just about to start playing a lightning sorcerer
nice magnets, be a shame if someone happened to them
>>
Yeah, I got (among other things) access to Weather domain. Undoing Monsoon should be trivial.
>>
File: 1447194717047.png (92 KB, 183x227) Image search: [Google]
1447194717047.png
92 KB, 183x227
>>47668909
Probably not. He's a berserker that would never be able to catch him.
>>
My current character is a Deathwatch Charcaradon, so yes, quite well actually.
>>
Already did, it was meme or be meme'd.

He got meme'd on.
>>
>>47668927
He's mentally unstable and probably has to deal with crazy psychological shit due to his body so he might have some resistance.
>>
A fire speced druid
>throws fireballs at will
>summons fire elementals at will
>deals fire damage on touch
Magnets lose their charge when you heat them.
>>
>>47668909
Nope, my current PCs are hella dead.
>>
File: ThePaladin.png (335 KB, 600x1004) Image search: [Google]
ThePaladin.png
335 KB, 600x1004
It'd be an epic fucking duel considering my PC is at about the same level of sheer combat power, and uses a halberd and grenades.
>>
>>47668909
>Spaceship systems technician
Most likely dead, unless some miracle of dumb luck and resourcefulness let him stall Monsoon long enough to escape. Guy has very limited combat abilities, but he's damn smart.

>Blood Angels Assault Marine
Could go either way, the jet pack would give the marine a bit of an edge, but the heaviest weapon he has is a bolter and some grenades.

>Electric stand user
I win. He can freely manipulate ANY electricity, cause electronics to overload and explode, and can also drain everything within 60 feet and channel it into a single destructive blast.

>Shadowrun Technomancer
If I find even the slightest chink in his security, he's my puppet, otherwise I can just cloaking LMG drone-rush him while harassing with fliers.
>>
>>47673208
Is...
Is that Andrew Hussie?
>>
>>47668909
Magic missile, highest slot level. Quickened cast on bonus action, empowered for potentially better damage.
Magic missile, highest slot level, empowered.

He's dead or severely injured one turn in, no attack rolls or saves.
>>
>>47668909
>mad scientist turned living lightning
We're gonna play magnetic hot potato.
>>
File: Chermo Alpha.jpg (388 KB, 1440x806) Image search: [Google]
Chermo Alpha.jpg
388 KB, 1440x806
>>47668909
>Can your character survive?

Considering the enemies she usually fights, yes. Yes she will.
>>
We're playing Eclipse Phase.

Does being restored from a backup count as surviving ?
>>
>>47675037
>giant mechs
that's literally stuff you kill with a lot more ease before you take on Monsoon in Metal Gear Rising
>>
>I clicked /tg/ instead of /v/ and I'm to embarrassed to correct my mistake.
>>
>>47668909
depends.

are EMPs effective against MGSR cyborgs?
>>
>>47677340
They are effective. One of the only ways to deal damage to him is to use an EMP grenade to stun him.
>>
>>47677340

They're an item you can use in game. They don't do any permanent damage IIRC, but they stun them along enough for you to move in and attack.
>>
>>47676051
>you don't need le other boards xddd
>>
>>47677358
>>47677375
pretty neat
in our campain , various arcane shops sell an item that can once a day disable all electricity-based magic , mechanics and enchantments in a certain radius. good thing is , this "dragon horn talisman" can even be used by magical inepts. just hope i get enough money out of this fight to buy myself some food after this trade...

what do you think does it take to pierce through his armor? my character got a two-handed warpick , an estoc and a cudgel for tougher jobs.
>>
>>47677358

Oh. Well shit. I just got to this boss two days ago and was almost willing to toss my disc in the trash. I should try harder but I BOUGHT the game for nine bucks and even then got a discount. I loved Phantom Pain and saw this sitting in a comic shop thinking "Kojima, spread some more of that bullshit on me".
>>
>>47668909
AND IT WILL COME
LIKE A FLOOD OF RAIN
POURING DOWN ON ME
AND IT WILL NOT LET UP UNTIL THE END IS HERE
>>
File: baa.jpg (196 KB, 860x645) Image search: [Google]
baa.jpg
196 KB, 860x645
What if my character IS monsoon?
>>
>>47668909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs5OQrdlq2c
>>
Since I am a forever GM, yes! Let's see how he handles a tarrasque with epic wizard levels.
>>
>>47679754
Your character spits memes at people before heckle and jeckling them?
>>
>>47677987
Even if you can't pierce it (which I doubt, but maybe its made of Magic Kojima Carbon Nanotube particles or some shit), enough blunt trauma to the head should do the trick.
>>
Off-topic here, but do any shadowrun players here know how to make Monsoon?
The best I come come up with is segmented cyber, but how the fuck would use magnets?
>>
>>47679865
Holy shit this is comedy gold, that grin is completly the same as monsoons
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.