[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've lost a dreadnought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: dreaddy.jpg (22 KB, 444x319) Image search: [Google]
dreaddy.jpg
22 KB, 444x319
Have you guys ever lost a big model and just had no idea where it's gone? I've had this dreadnought since I was 13, and it's gone. It was on my windowsill, and now it isn't, and I have no idea when I last saw it
>>
>>47668899
I blame the cat
>>
>>47668917
What army does it collect?
>>
>>47669009
Space Marines, apparently
>>
>>47668899
Probably fell over, check outside where the window is triple-dubs
>>
>>47668899
Maybe your folks lifted it figuring that you're too old for toys.
>>
>>47668917
It's probably that damn Cat-O Sicarius
>>
nigga you got jacked!
>>
>>47668899
Check with the Blood Ravens
>>
File: have-you-seen-your-dread.jpg (73 KB, 595x840) Image search: [Google]
have-you-seen-your-dread.jpg
73 KB, 595x840
>>47668899
>>
>>47672739
Believe me, If we had it. We would tell him..
>>
>>47673779

topjej
>>
>>47673864
Maybe you guys needed another dreadnought because one of your commanders dies every campaign
>>
>>47668899
Have you consulted the Emperor's Tarrot?
Have you checked the warp?
>>
>>47668899
He's on a crusade, anon
>>
Well /tg/ has at least managed to make me feel better about losing a model I liked. Thanks guys
>>
>>47668899
okay an attempt at a helpfull answer:
> Have you taken it out the house to game anywhere? if yes ask if anyones picked it up.
>As per >>47669221 check outside the window or beneath the window.
> Is it with the rest of yoiur aamy? maybe you packed it with them for a game and forgot to place it back?
> also i agree with >>47668917 - blame the cat.
>if you dont have a cat either get one and blame it or find a neighbourhood cat - dont worry about the neibours looking at you wierd...
>>
I've had all of my heavy artillery (Dwarfs) stolen, 2 catapults, 2 organ guns, 1 cannon and a few character stolen.
2 of those artillery pieces were OOP metal ones and the rest from Black Tree Design.
What sucked the most was that they were painted for me by someone who is now dead.

It bummed me so much that it really turned me off from the whole hobby.
Only now, after 2+ years i'm slowly getting back into fantasy wargaming
>>
I lost a stormtalon gunship, no idea what happened to it, dont think it was left at the shop as I was the only person who played raven guard and someone would have noticed. Thought I would find it when packing to move, but no. It is gone forever.
>>
Lost a metal nightbringer at the time it was my was the centre piece of my army, it was years before I got another.
>>
>>47677730
That's terrible to hear.
Regardless of your thoughts on Karma or anything like that, I hope they thief gets what they deserve,
>>
>>47668899
He isnt lost OP.
He went home.
To endure.
>>
>>47668899
he went on a crussade against the toy-soldiers of the neighbors kid, anon.
>>
File: Trazyn_the_Infinite.jpg (53 KB, 418x590) Image search: [Google]
Trazyn_the_Infinite.jpg
53 KB, 418x590
>>47673779
put trazyns face on the right guy.
>>
>>47668899
You're mom threw it out
>>
>>47668899
At least you didn't lose 100 Baneblades.

I feel sorry for the death of one of your most loyal battle-brother, though. May his torment finally end.
>>
>>47668917

A cat killed my hive tyrant when I was younger. We left a half finished game in the garage overnight, when we came back it was gone.

Eventually found the remains under a fridge. It was missing arms, which I never found.

I eventually used the body with spare arms from the plastic Hive Tyrant set to make a Swarmlord after making a Winged HT using most of the set.
>>
>>47681308
Anons Cat, Hero of the Imperium.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.