[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my GM is tossing around the idea of letting me start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 450x300
So my GM is tossing around the idea of letting me start with a cursed magic item at level 1. My character is a terrorist and revolutionary hiding his identity behind a mask (the cursed item in question). He is a former beggar that was involved in the nobility as a performer before becoming disillusioned. He also has a bird theme.

Any thoughts on good ideas for cursed items? My GM also kind of wants it to be an heirloom.

Cursed item thread.
>>
>>47666541
If he's called Nightingale or Raven, scrap everything and start again. Sparrow and Hawk are almost as bad.
>>
A pet bird that will go to a destination and explode when a key word is spoken to it. Anyone can say the word/phrase to the bird if they can figure it out, so the owner is not even safe from it. The blast is large enough to decimate a small room.

The bird does not come back. Use wisely.
>>
The Blue Faggot
>>
>>47666541
Nobody cares who you are unless you're wearing the mask.
>>
>>47668141
>becoming the grey fox
>>
>>47667745
He's called The Songbird.
>>
File: Shat.jpg (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Shat.jpg
46 KB, 250x250
>>47666541
>muh lvl 1 char
>entertainer to nobility
>also beggar cos why not
>also secret terrorist cos fuck you
>also wants to start out cursed
>gm is a tosser

You DON'T say!
Rivetting tale, old chap!
>>
Magic underpants. Very comfortable. While wearing them properly, you can easily seduce anyone you want.

But if you lower them, or even open a small gap between your skin and the underpants, everyone you seduced knows that you messed with their mind. Anyone they tell about it will believe them. They will all be very angry with you.
>>
>>47670523
>You DON'T say!
Didn't want to start out cursed. GM wants to give me a cursed item.

The perform is justified as on a take 10 I can make the check to attract noble patrons.
>>
>>47670961
perfect, I was just going to say that the only thing missing from this game was date rape
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.