[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a tabletop RPG for /his/ accurate rome play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rome.jpg (51 KB, 736x384) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
51 KB, 736x384
is there a tabletop RPG for /his/ accurate rome play?
>>
>>47661301
>/his/ accurate rome play
Just go with GURPS. You should be able to bash together something that allows you to masturbate over your romaboo fantasies of what you think Rome was like.
>>
>>47661301
Bloodpouch
>>
>>47661301
If you're going for /his/ levels of accuracy, there'd be a large segment of the population angry about the grain dole, equating it to Marxism, despite Marx not existing for another two millenia.
>>
>>47661301
>going to /his/
>ever
>>
>>47661301
Tell us about how much detail and what scale of play you want, you can't just ask for /his/ accuracy.

Do you want empire building, intrigue, weapon and combat autism?
>>
File: Traveller - Mercator.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Traveller - Mercator.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47661301

Mercator is a game set during the Roman age, all about sailing the Mediterranean, trading and adventuring.
Its level of historical accuracy is largely up to your GM.
>>
>>47664256

Oh, I almost forgot, you'll need some Classic Traveller books for this.
You'll need the core rules, IE books 1-3, as well as a few of the supplements. If you want, you might grab The Traveller Book, which combines books 1-3 in one volume, and is like the third revision of Classic Traveller rules. Differences to the original little black book are minor; mostly small fixes.

You can get them all from here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!DkdyQITY!Y1VxiiEtuqDwhHo5wEw65w
>>
>>47661301
>/his/ accurate

I'm not sure an RPG exists that can model that much religious shit posting.
>>
>>47664470
Racial Holy War?
>>
>>47661576
lol

But you gotta say the name right. It's BLOODP.O.U.C.H.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.