[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your girlfriend(or wife if you're old) support your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Does your girlfriend(or wife if you're old) support your tabletop habits?
>>
>>47654160
Yeah. Due to arrengments we both agreed on, I work full time while my wife stays at home and takes care of our kids (because day care is fucking expensive). And on a normal day as soon as I get home i'm usually busy doing household chores (Yard work, home repairs, making dinner every other night, ect.). As such, she is really supportive of my once a week habit of taking the evening to play d&d with some friends.
>>
I think so.

I mostly use my right hand to play though.
>>
>>47654217
I'm in a similar situation myself. Though once a week I go too the local gaming club to wargame. Got into xwing not too long ago and my wife has taken to occasionally picking me up a new ship like I occasionally get her flowers or chocolate.
Our daughter is starting to get fascinated by daddy's special dolls that she's not allowed too touch yet (because tiny parts and small children don't mix)
>>
>>47654160
My wife thinks my current group is way too lolrandum and thatguyish and refuses to play with them until they serious up. (She's entirely correct, obviously)
>>
>>47654285
>daddy's special dolls
That sounds so gay
>>
My waifu doesn't mind.
>>
File: END IT.jpg (127 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
END IT.jpg
127 KB, 960x640
>4chan
>girlfriend
>wife
>>
My wife and wives of friends play with us.
>>
>>47655580
well they are space marines.
>>
>image deleted
Why not just fucking delete the whole thread?
>>
>>47655938
>X-wing
>Spheesmuhrines
>>
>>47655959
I do play more than wargame.
>>
>>47654346

come back when she's not reading over your shoulder and give us the real answer buddy
>>
Where do you think I've found her? We were playing VtM together when she started the relationship.
>>
File: e09[2].png (694 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
e09[2].png
694 KB, 720x720
>>47654160
>Girlfriend
If I wanted to torture myself I'd just put my balls in a toaster

>Wife
If I wanted to kill myself I'd just use a helium bag
>>
>>47654160
yep. Also supports my larping habits. After all I met her on a larp
>>
the BF owns his own Necromunda gang and probably has some 2e-3e elfdar in the attic, I don't think he minds in the slightest
>>
We have been stripping second hand models together over the past 2 weeks. She has a large necron force and I have an unreasonable amount of everything.
Her hand creams have been useful when the paint stripper has fucked up our hands.

We got into malifaux together years ago. I've gamed for the last 15 years and she recently joined in with my 40k playing.

We've played a few roleplaying campaigns with friends over the years to.

She got into the hobby through me but really enjoys it and has been to a few events on her own when I wasn't able to also make it.
>>
>>47660898
Get gloves, man. Even if they're just those cheap blue vinyl ones and break after each use, it's better than exposing your hands to all that chemical shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.