[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horus Heresy 30k General /hhg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1453842796715.jpg (501 KB, 813x543) Image search: [Google]
1453842796715.jpg
501 KB, 813x543
> HHG FAQ - http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

> Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016): http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
> Other official downloads: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy

>HH Rules:
> Crusade Army List: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
> Isstvan Campaign Legions: http://www.mediafire.com/download/deadtdf0y47k59k/
> Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: https://mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
> 30k/40k Rules: https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
> 30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): https://kat.cr/usearch/%22Forge%20World%22%20heresy%20user:epistolary/
> 30k Black Library: https://mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
> 30k Xenos Homebrew - https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Xenos_in_30k

Loyalist Traitors, Traitor Loyalists edition
>>
>>45066469
Challenge: Justify why there would be traitor legionaries in each of the loyalist legions.
>>
>>45066475
Because most of loyalist legions have excellent relationship with Horus.

Other than that, they are soldiers.
Like in ancient Rome, legionaries trust their warmasters more than a distant icon that stay away from war.
>>
>>45066475
Because the marines in 30k are far less indoctrinated than their 40k counterparts and have a much broader set of values. Not all of them value Imperium, Primarch, Legion, in that order. Some may value the lives of their squad mates or the marines under their command over any of that, some may feel their primarchs are taking their legion in the wrong direction. Then there are plenty of other values to consider. Are their relations with Mechanicum or rogue Trader forces that could sway them? Do they value their personal skill at arms or their professional calling as a soldier, warrior, knight, apothecary, or techmarine over what some distant Imperium or primarch wants? Have they maintained some minor aspect of religion from their homeworld that they carry with them into being an astartes? Not all of these apply to all marines in all legions, but they could certainly apply to many.
>>
>>45066475
Iron Hands: Using weird shit the legion habe stored away, or just thinking Ferrus was weak and Horus is a better choice.
Blood Angels: Bloodlust
Space Wolves: Either disliking the new direction the legion has taken, dislike of Russ or plain bloodlust
Imperial Fist: A crusade splinter which were given a undoable quest and now are miffed or just Imperial Fist embedded within World Eaters and becoming sympathatic.
White Scars: Being White Scars
Raven Guard: Pre-Corax guys
Dark Angels: Being Loyalist
Ulramarines: Those who like being lord over a system
Salamanders: Jumping ship because Vulkan died or deciding dieing for a distant emperor is shit lets make our own country.
>>
Anyone else doing multiple legions? I've got AL and IW started. Plan on doing SoH, TS, WE, and EC at some point as well.
>>
>>45066973
If I keep ordering from one of the chinaman recasters, I'll go for 3 legions total. White scars, death guard, and thousand sons.
>>
>>45066973
I've been thinking about doing some IW or IF to pair with my Sons of Horus. Mostly because it'd be nice to have some backfield defensive stuff.
>>
>>45066973
Not multiple legions, but doing IF, questoris knights and ordo reductor at the same time
>>
>>45067392
R8 my list /hhg/

Sons of Horus legion, 2000/2000 points

HQ
Praetor with paragon blade, cataphractii primus, Pride of the Legion - 170pts

TROOPS
15-man Tactical squad with Vexilla - 210pts

15-man Tactical squad with Vexilla - 210pts

10-man Fearless Veteran Tactical squad with plasma gun, heavy bolter, sergeant with power weapon and Rhino with dozer blade and twin linked bolter - 290pts

10-man Cataphractii Terminator squad with 2x chainfists, 7x power fists, 2x heavy flamers, sergeant with lightning claws, and Spartan Assault Tank with armoured ceramite, flare shield and dozer blade - 760pts

ELITES
Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought with Kheres pattern assault cannons - 180pts

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought with Kheres pattern assault cannons - 180pts

Praetor rides in the spartan with the terminators and jumps out on enemy HQs, with the spartan's heavy weapons and the terminator's chainfists doing most of the anti armour. The two dreadnoughts provide AA in case it's needed, but otherwise run around after the two tactical squads. The veterans run up to grab and hold any central objectives early game. If I go up to 2500 points I'll get a pair of Sicarans and splash out on artificer armour/power weapons for my tacticals.
>>
>>45067502
>>45067392
Didn't mean to quote you, my b.
>>
>>45067118
>ordering from one of the chinaman recasters
Faggot
>>
>>45067502
Hmm, points cost on Praetor doesn't add up. Also I hope you are aware that the relics from book 4 are 'optional' and technically require your opponent's consent.

If doing pride, I'd rather be bringing 10man veteran squads with sniper.
>>
>>45067576
Nvm, forget what I said, points cost is fine, forgot that the blade is cheaper for termineggers. People don't usually go for that option. Give the dude a lightning claw and digital lasers and you can pretend he's not-terrible-abaddon.
>>
>>45067576
>>45067600
Hmm, I see what you're saying about the 10 man veteran squads. Issue is I love the idea of having both vets and tacs, but vets otherwise take up a highly-contested Elites slot that I'll probably end up filling with an Apothecary detachment when I upgrade to 2500 points. What Rite would you suggest taking, if not Pride?
>>
I guess this would be the appropriate place to ask this:

Ws Horus more interesting a character as the Champion of Chaos Undivided, or would he have been more interesting having fallen to one of the 4 Gods?

The biggest change in the latter would be Horus not being dead post-Heresy, which would be a big game change, but its doable considering the Gods clearly don't mind resurrecting their favourites, and for some of them it plain doesn't matter if you die.
>>
>>45067649
Well then, maybe take 2-3 squads of 10man vets as troops and 1 20man tactical+apoth, or something like that?

As you are playing SoH you can always add Maloghurst and field vets or reavers without the need of a RoW
>>
>>45066475
Dark Angels : Im not even going to bother answering that

White Scars: lodges, being left in the dark, and horus/khan bro-mance. I find it funny that Omegon is the one that stops the traitor scars from winning.

Raven Guard: There is a symmetry between RG and Night Lords. Alastor Rushal and Kasati Nuon swapped legions. one can assume they weren;'t the only ones.

Iron Hands: those undead robo-men are heretical, so maybe having to kill loyalists to survive. ( they're in 2 short stories, one called riven, the other i cant remember but its in Meduson)

Blood Angels: kill loyalists in a bloodrage, and say fuck it, I can't come back from this.

Imperial Fists: no idea, but if there is a Barabas Dantioch there has to be a reverse right?

Ultramarines: theres like 250,000 of them. Statistically theres going to be some traitors, especially considering how far-spread they would be.

Salamanders: no idea. maybe a slow slide from renegade, to traitor.
>>
>>45067695
Also true, but then that bumps the Termies in to the final elites slot, and from what I've heard Maloghurst is a bit of an "eh" HQ. I dunno, I'll have to think about fiddling with the rites and HQs, I get what you're saying about having half my Troops as tacs with the Pride RoW being a waste.
>>
>>45067785
Hmm.. you can run pride and have everything troops. Or run Maloghurst and run the teminators as elites, add the two dreads and you have one elite slot left (remember, you have 4 in 30k). Or run Horus and have everything as troops.
I think you should look at Maloghurst as a more durable Delegatus that allows you to run 2 RoW at once, rather than a weak Praetor.
>>
>>45067843
>remember, you have 4 in 30k
Fucks sake, I totally didn't realise this. Alright, looks like it's Maloghurst + another RoW then.
>>
>>45067679
>Horus alive post heresy
This seems to break the very core of 40k.
And how does Horus potato-fy Empy but not
a) finish him off
b) die after

>Horus falls to one of the gods
Barring Malal (which wouldn't make much sense anyway without a big phony "What have I done?" heel-turn)
This could be interesting a take, but there could be issues with Horus having once been the big chaos champ to now be one of the gods bottom bitches.
So yeah it could make him a chump.
It'd fuck with the gods power levels too, but honestly, chaos has always seemed too balanced and ordered anyway. Having the powerlevels be unbalanced might make a more interesting story.

You might be better off asking /tg/ as a whole though.
>>
>>45067876
I think Horus surviving Terra requires him to 'not inexplicably lower his shields' so a duel never takes place.
Think of any other reason why the traitors are fought off.
Perhaps the Thousand Sons didn't fall to Tzeentch and come to reinforce. Horus would then be the Tzeentch champion, which makes some sense since ambition is a primary 'vice' associated with Tzeentch.
Perhaps rowboat shows up.
Perhaps Perturabo could not figure out a way to break Dorn's defensive plan.
Perhaps the Emperor fries himself blowing the traitor fleet out of orbit and into the warp.
etc
>>
>>45067876
>>45068017
>thanks for answers guys

But would you consider it a more interesting story than canon?
>>
>>45068017
Well the only reason Horus lowered the shields is that the traitors were fucked anyway, and the only way to avert it would be take out the emperor
>>
>>45067843
>>45067863
Wait, you can have 2 RoW active at once?!
>>
>>45068261
Nah, Maloghurst makes Reavers and Veterans troops, but he can also take a RoW.
>>
File: 12259922.jpg (38 KB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
12259922.jpg
38 KB, 300x205
pretty new to 30k but whenever someone posts about using normal tacticals, alot of anons people automatically recommend using veterean tacticals.
But how do you fill out troop slots then ? Is there something i'm missing here or is there a way to make vetearans into troops ?
>>
>>45068447
play pride of the legion ROW, it lets you use veterans and terminators as troops
>>
>>45068456
Oh.
What book is it in ? Only have the crusade army list at the moment.
>>
>>45068478
rites of war are potions made available after taking a praetor as your HQ, IIRC they're under his options
>>
>>45068490
Oh woops. Haven't used my Praetor in games very often.
Thanks mate. Think i'll run that RoW then until i've expanded my force abit more.
>>
File: [Heavy Breathing].jpg (66 KB, 762x591) Image search: [Google]
[Heavy Breathing].jpg
66 KB, 762x591
>>45068456
>terminators as troops
Wait, really? How viable is this?
>>
File: vets.png (1 MB, 776x612) Image search: [Google]
vets.png
1 MB, 776x612
>>45068570
>>
>>45068608
There are also several Primarchs and/or special characters that allow for similar effects.
>>
>>45068639
yeah but the guys just starting out, he's probably not going to have one of them for a while
>>
>>45068570
Could be viable if you put them both in Spartans. Hella expensive though.
>>
Contemptor with two plasma cannons, yay or nay?
>>
>>45067508
Ehh, some of their stuff is ok. I used the Chinaman for 6 Legion jetbikes and a Contemptor. As flawless as any FW casts are, and FW quality resin.

If you're calling anon a faggot because he's not supporting FW, that makes a little more sense. But you cant really judge your fellow anon based on that. Maybe the guy has been ordering FW for years, but recently took a pay cut? That happened to me, which is why I started selectively usung recasts or used kits.
Stop spamming faggot at people though, I get that its a thing, but that doesnt mean its mandatory.
>>
>>45069241
nay
>>
>>45069295
Yeah, it's because he's not supporting FW. Not to be a hypocrite, I haven't bought anything from them yet, just the BaC set fron GW, but I've been salivating over their stuff for some ten years now. The guy in question has 4 different Legion armies, how's he short on money even if he's been buying from recasters? So "faggot" is an appropriate response if you ask me.

Actually, I bought Autillon Skorr, but not directly from FW since the model's limited availability, so not sure if that counts.
>>
>>45066973
I have Iron Warriors, Mechanicum, Sons of Horus, Iron Hands and Solar Auxilia.
>>
>>45068447
30k was designed for 20 man Tactical blobs. Kit out the Sgt with Artificer Armor to tank anything that is AP3+ and a Powerfist. The uptick in suggesting Veterans as troops and PotL is partly attributed to the arrival of B@C. At 2.5-3k point games PotL is rarely used over the Legion specific RoW.
>>
>>45069742
Issue here is that SoH unique rite, the Black Reaving, is kind of average. It's more restrictive than Pride of the Legion with less bonuses. Where Pride just means you cannot have allies, the Reaving requires you to take a master of the signal, requires you to have more Fast Attack than Heavy Support, does not allow you to take fortifications, and requires you to take an additional compulsory Troops choice. Where the Reaving just means you may take Reavers as troops and your infantry gains rage when charging into ongoing close combat, Pride allows you to take Vets and Termies as troops. Until it's fixed I can't see many Sons of Horus players taking it simply because Pride has far less drawbacks and frees up the more contested Elites slots in Veteran/Terminator heavy lists.
>>
So if I take a AL Moritat, can I have him shoot the Drakaina until it misses, then start shooting the plasma pistol?
>>
>>45070070
yes
>>
>>45070041
Add in how hilariously overcosted Justaerin are, and SoH aren't even all that good, surprisingly.
>>
>>45070041
You make valid points, but SoH are designed to be a small elite force army. PotL definitely works better for them. But then again SoH are one of the weakest, if not the weakest, legions out there right now. Hopefully their tweaks in the updated redbook.
>>
>>45070811
oops didn't finish my sentence.

Hopefully their tweaks in the updated redbook help them out. 20 man tactical blobs with a new Merciless Fighters rule might be nice.
>>
>>45070353
This. For Justaerin supposedly being the best terminator elite of any Legion they seriously suck balls. They either need a decent stat hike. I'm talking higher WS/BS/W/ or vastly reduced starting unit tax.
>>
>>45070811

I'm a little confused with SoH and Rites, simply because they replicate 2 of them almost out of the gate.
Pride is neat, except Maloghurst gives you Reavers & Veterans for free. You lack the Terminator contingent of course but I thought people tend to run Pride for Sniper-Vets.
Similarly, army-wide access to Dreadclaws takes a big bite from Orbital Assault. Legion Pods are obviously far cheaper, but Dreadclaws do a lot of work and are a far better delivery for melee units.
Angel's Wrath is crippling in its limitations, and Armored Assault just doesn't do a whole lot.

So if you want to take Maloghurst, Reaving is really the only one left. Masters of Signal aren't a big cost...
>>
>>45070041

Yeah the issue with Reaving is that it is super restrictive before they decided to give rites big game changing bonuses.

Coils of the Hydra is pretty fucking restricting in either your army list or your mutable tactic, but you get huge bonuses for doing so

If Reaving was redone to be similar in power scale, it'd make SoH much more attractive
>>
File: sohbolter4_1.jpg (238 KB, 649x686) Image search: [Google]
sohbolter4_1.jpg
238 KB, 649x686
>>45071421

Apparently the new Rite in Retribution represents the Sons after they've ninja'd all the good kit from the Mechanicum. Their bit on the long road to Terra, with all the ammo and pimped out armour that they can get their hands on.
I've heard rerolls to hit the first time they open fire. Not sure how else they could represent it.
I'd still love for Reaving to focus on Bikes and Fire Raptors rather than Reavers. We already have Mal doing that, and it ties into the whole sudden-strike thing.
>>
>>45071561

Any word on the new AL one?

Would be cool for Omegon to get a Rite or maybe a way to put two Alpharius on the board
>>
>>45066973

I have over 60 Resin Mk IVs and a further 60 Plastic Mk IVs and plan to do a couple of Legions after I've brought all the add-ons as well.
>>
File: med_gallery_79873_10492_645328.jpg (57 KB, 640x396) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_79873_10492_645328.jpg
57 KB, 640x396
> beep beep, best Legion driving through
>>
>>45072514

So the Mastodon will be released at the Weekender? Sweet.
>>
>>45072544
>>45072514
curious to see the price-point. Might want one for my AL, just because it's cool.
>>
>>45072544
Likely, but no guarantee.
>>
>>45072514
>best legion
>renamed themselves twice
>eventually led by a man with no arms
>>
>>45072563
Probably $300+
>>
>>45072607
If that's true it is not bad given the size of the model, perfectly acceptable even. And it probably has some cool rules as well.
>>
File: img_2444.jpg (986 KB, 2971x1867) Image search: [Google]
img_2444.jpg
986 KB, 2971x1867
>>45072514
Plz anon I can't wait

>40 transport capacity
>massive door melta
>4 weapon hard-points
>bolt cannon/whirlwind launcher on the roof
>2 void shields
>MKIV crew
>looks like frag launchers on the door
>>
>>45072607
>>45072659
Nah, 300£ is more likely.
>>
>>45072713
Even at that price-point it's not that bad. It's like two-thirds the size of a Thunderhawk, so about two-thirds of the price is acceptable.
>>
>>45069306
How about plasma cannon+powerfist with plasma blaster?
>>
>>45072774
I agree, just didn't want those guys to be too hopeful.
>>
>>45072882
I doubt it, since plasma blaster is 2 shots, meaning twice the potential to Gets Hot! over the cannon.
>>
>>45072591
Abaddon can't help it. He's made out of fairy dust just like every other Chaos Space Marine.
>>
>>45072514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZeFDe44Ddo
>>
>>45072563

What's a good Treason unit to take 38 of + Alpharius?
>>
>>45073547
templar brethren, gal vorbrak, invictus suzarian

it's supper heavy so you could cram in some breachers or a tactical squad to absorb any enemy charges too
>>
>>45073547
Don't think any Legion units come in that large size squads, but aren't the rules for super-heavy transports a little different anyway? (ie. you can put multiple squads in them)
>>
>>45073593
>>45073599

Yeah I was thinking templar brethren and 30 tacticals with CCWs all with counter attack as the mutable.

That or 20 God damn Lernaens.
>>
>>45073599
Yes. Super-heavy transports can house any number of units inside them, as long as the transport capacity isn't exceeded.
>>
>>45073725
Yes, but you're only allowed to take a legion-specific unit only once using the Rewards of Treason.
>>
>>45073789
So? Put a legion specific unit in there and then fill the rest with other units.
>>
So what's your favorite veteran tactic ?
i've become quite fond of sniper or fearless
>>
>>45074353
> sniper
You and everyone else. Sniper heavy bolters are the standard build for good reason
>>
>>45074400
actually never used sniper on heavy bolters, but allrighty.
>>
>>45074464
really? its kinda pointless on the other weapons bar the flamer, which is overpriced IMO. 10 guys, 2 with HB, is 14 rending shots, 6 at str 5. good times. They come with suspensors, so they can run around capping objectives
>>
>>45074495
Has anyone tried missiles? Rending blast and S8 rending for anti-tank work.
>>
>>45074526
Sniper no longer add vs vehicles annoyingly. Plus rending is all about volume of fire. the blast might be alright, but its still 25 points for st 3 ap6 rending
>>
>>45074610
str 4 actually
>>
>>45074645
huh TIL something. Still for the cost of a normal lascannon?
>>
>>45074610
>but its still 25 points for st 3 ap6 rending

Pretty sure the frag missile is S4, but what does that matter, when you're mostly aiming for those 6s? And it's only 5pts. more than the HB. But yeah, forgot that snipers are shit against vehicles now. Forget I said anything.
>>
>>45072700
>>45072514
I've been so divided on whether I wanted to do blob Iron Hands to get the most mileage out of Inviolate Armor or use their RoW to spam Land Raiders. Now it looks like I'll be able to kind of do both at the same time! Plus it's a big ass tank for Castermen Orth to drive around in and run people over with.
>>
Deathstroke Marines Anon here. Is it okay to give my Legion Not!Chaplians?
>>
>>45072700
>>45072514
Time to invest in some tank traps.
>>
>>45075725
You can as a matter of fact give them chaplains.
>>
>>45068490
You can use a centurion delegatus aswell
>>
>>45075813
Huh. I was thinking about making the Not!Chaplains a mix between a Chaplain and the Deathleaper in a way.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 720x960
>>
So how do allies and Rites of War work?
In one paragraph it says you may only have one Rite of War per army but it also said allies may have their own rite of war. Is an allied detachment technically a different army or how does this work?

Also, Word Bearers can have Daemon allies. Can you also do it the other way around and have Daemons with Word Bearer allies?
>>
>>45072700
>>45072514
Still can't decide if I like how it looks.
Maybe I need to see it in another legion's colours
>>
>>45078392
I understand it that allies can have their own RoW or the equivalent if using it doesn't require the model to be the Warlord as well. Pretty sure the Praetor has to be the Warlord for you to take RoW, so he can't be in an Allied attachment and have RoW. But if another model can have RoW and doesn't need to be the Warlord, then they could be in an Allied detachment and give them his RoW.

Or so I've understood it.
>>
>>45078649
I prefer it to the spartan, that model just doesn't look that great to me. I think it's mainly the tracks, I'm not a massive fan of the 30k track style.
>>
File: Mk_1_RT_Era.jpg (315 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
Mk_1_RT_Era.jpg
315 KB, 1600x902
>>45078963
>not a massive fan of the 30k track style

What is this faggotry?

You could always get a Phobos and convert it into a Spartan. Seen many conversions online. The two hulls are practically identical in size. Just extend the front and tweak it a little here and there, and it should be golden.
>>
>>45079041
I can deal with it, I jut prefer the 40k style tracks.

I was going to replace them all with these but now all the tanks come with molded on tracks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oppressor-Pattern-0-Tank-Treads-40-/252244339771
>>
>>45079189
So you just don't like the flat plates with the big hinge in the middle? I thought you didn't like the exposed wrap around nature of them.
>>
What sub-optimal units do you guys run because of rule-of-cool?
>>
>>45081017
Contemptor Dreadnoughts.
>>
>>45081301
:^)
>>
>>45081017
Alpha Legion Headhunters
>>
>>45081017
Destoyers. But I'm RG so furious charge+rad grenades is pretty sweet.
>>
>>45081017
Everything Imperial fists
>>
>>45081430
You must not play anything larger than 1500 points I take it. Contemptors are pretty shitty at anything higher.
>>
>>45081017
land speeders
>>
>>45081017
Leviathan Dreads.
>>
>>45081017
recon squad in power armour
>>
>>45081301
>>45081430
>>45082205
Can you guys tell me the least sub-optimal way to use Contemptors at 2000-2500 points? I've got the 2 BaC plastic ones and I have no clue how to build them.
>>
Ran a moritat in zone mortalis. It's pretty rape.
>>
>>45082718
Kheres plus powerfist is decent.
>>
>>45082718
Dual CCW and a dreadnought drop pod. Drop it next to whatever armor you need to kill.
>>
>>45082808
This. Then do strategic raids or city fights if you want to use them in big games on foot. Otherwise you'll need a pod.

>>45082752
You haven't seen Kaedes Nex in zone mort.
>>
>>45082899
Also put grav guns in the fists for haywire against those vehicles.
>>
>>45082902
I play AL, and no one else is planning on running Ravens any time soon.
>>
>>45082902
>You haven't seen Kaedes Nex in zone mort.
Not fair, Kaedes Tex is in a realm all his own.
>>
I forget, can you use dreads (of any size) in ZM?

I feel like pic related would be rape, but would be extremely limited in movement and probably ambushed and hit from behind.

Also, is there any real change to power rankings in ZM from normal play? I know it doesn't matter much, but I'm still wondering
>>
>>45083463
Cant use leviathans, their base is too big, any other dread is ok.
>>
>>45083463
Man, I hatred leviathan dreads for the most part when I first saw them, now I love the look seeing them in death guard colors
>>
>>45083463
60mm base or smaller. So no Deredeos or Leviathans.
>>
>>45083463
>>45083568
Also, the rules more or less say that it has to physically fit in the space as you have it laid out; so if there's a very narrow door and it can't make it through, well, it can't make it through.
>>
>>45083586
well then i guess that dreadnought just has to accept his new life as a turret.
>>
>>45083568
>60mm base or smaller
Ah.

I was hoping it might just be the space thing
>>
>>45083595
well, the board is pretty flexible and a lot of people just build their own ZM setup since the actual FW boards are crazy expensive if you want enough pieces to customize it. generally a contemptor can get most places just fine, and since some of the missions involve locking/breaking down doors it's a setting they're actually well suited to
>>
>>45066973
I got IW and some WE, build some RG out of BaC, but not yet painted so not exactly set yet.
>>
>>45081017
Siege Tyrants.
>>
>>45083202
>Not fair, Kaedes Tex is in a realm all his own.
This is ture.

>>45083463
>Also, is there any real change to power rankings in ZM from normal play?
As far as legion rankings? Not a big change as far as tiers, since 30k doesn't have an objective 1 through 10. But I will say that RG are arguably #1 thanks to Kaedes Nex(absolutely sickening in ZM), army wide infiltrate/outflank, praevian with infiltrating fleet castellax, and Mor Deythan (infiltrate, scout, fatal strike, especially in cold void for better rending ). That and they scale down really well. To be fair RG are the masters of low number sneaky beaky ded killy warfare.

IW are good because it's hard to make them flee and trap them for auto kills. Plus tyrants if used well will lock down whole sections.

AL can do well on board positioning but their unique units aren't as killy and in zm you do not want to be stuck in one place in a protracted fight.

IF because they were half designed for zm combat. Warders are actually good there. Plus in cold void BS5 fury of the Legion is brutal. And teleporting th/ss tartaros.
>>
File: Death Guard 2.jpg (48 KB, 452x604) Image search: [Google]
Death Guard 2.jpg
48 KB, 452x604
>>45084298
Thanks - Raven Guard seem to be really good as a legion, from what people are saying.

Fists, I'd expect.

Any advice on how the DG fare?
The standard long range Heavy Weps, I guess they're a bit less useful with the tighter battlefields?
>>
>>45084298
How about IH? ZM seems like the one environment where Medusan Immortals would actually be pretty good since Elites count as scoring.
>>
Anyone have any links for the audio books?
>>
Anyone wants to try guessing this week's FW update?
>AL Headhunters
>Sneaky hint at the next Primarch
>>
>>45084997

Primarch hint will be at the Weekender. Just the Headhunters.
>>
File: DG_Legionary2_Pre-Heresy.jpg (19 KB, 250x367) Image search: [Google]
DG_Legionary2_Pre-Heresy.jpg
19 KB, 250x367
>>45084544
Their flamers get an upgrade, being Shred but also gets hot (not mandatory), they have some of the best yet non-overlapping Termies available. The Reaping rite of war heavily encourages heavy support fire and nifty use of Radnades. Disadvantages are for the most part they dont have any real bonuses to melee outside of rad-nades and circumstantial uses of the Scythes use of the sweep attack. Hopefully their shouldn't be enough enemies left standing after the first couple turns of fire if you did it right.
>>
>>45066948
I play BA in 40k and haven't dabbled in 30k much at all. Could you explain the bloodlust bit and some of the character of the legion in 30k? I feel the BA codices haven't really developed them much. Neither did the BA quadrilogy.
>>
>>45085270
>Deep within the psyche of every Blood Angel is a destructive yearning, a battle fury and blood-hunger that must be held in abeyance in every waking moment. Few battle-brothers can hold this Red Thirst in check unceasingly -- it is far from unknown for Blood Angels to temporarily succumb to its lure at the height of battle.
>There have been incidents when the Blood Angels have been stationed on distant worlds where members of the local population have gone missing only to turn up later drained of blood.
>Those affected by the Red Thirst often have pale skin, and a potent urge to drink the blood of their enemies that can emerge at any time during combat. This genetic curse has also been passed on to their Successor Chapters, such as the Flesh Tearers, Blood Drinkers, and the Angels Sanguine.
>>
Is anyone else that's new having a bit of a lull in planning how they'll build their armies until the weekender releases all the new RoWs and toys? I desperately don't wanna be a Pride of the Legion BaCbro
>>
File: DidSomeoneSayPurgeTheFallen.jpg (9 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
DidSomeoneSayPurgeTheFallen.jpg
9 KB, 250x225
>>45066973
Would love to make a combined force of Dark Angels+ Loyalist DG and EC

Sadly I am a college student and therefore I can only dream about forgeworld
>>
>>45085500
You should at least be building your tactical blobs then.
>>
In what universe is a Heavy Flamer good on Cataphractii armor? Slow and Purposeful kinda kills the main appeal of roasting in overwatch...
>>
Headhunters and resin upgrades for plastic Cataphractii this week.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Alpha-Legion-Head-Hunter-Kill-Team-Upgrade-Set

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Cataphractii-Power-Axe-Upgrade-Set-2016

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Cataphractii-Special-Weapons-Upgrade-Set-2016
>>
>>45072700
>>45072514
That's a big vehicle.
>>
>>45085997
The heads look weird as fuck with those teeth/fangs/horns whatever that is supposed to be.

Looks a bit like a scorpions tail.
>>
>>45085521
Sell kidney, acquire currency.
>>
>>45086105
Those looking fucking horrible up close.
>>
>>45084741
Check this out

kat cr/user/Epistolary/uploads/
>>
>>45086127
I love them.
>>
>>45086127
I totally agree.
>>
Has anyone tried to kitbash/sculpt the primarch Alpharius here?
>>
File: Rathamon.jpg (161 KB, 360x278) Image search: [Google]
Rathamon.jpg
161 KB, 360x278
>>45086105
>>
>>45068570
How viable are terminators? in anything?
>>
>>45069706
and don't forget, to much money
>>
>>45086390
Well played anon
>>
>>45083909
Aren't Tyrant Termies actually really good?
>>
>>45086427
Not anymore, I bet.
>>
>>45086383
Not seen any conversions, but the Hydra Knight from Kabuki is pretty sexy.
http://kabuki-models.com/knights-of-legend/99-hydra-knight.html

Swap the weapons for spear/plasma blaster and you're set.
>>
>>45085997
>http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Cataphractii-Power-Axe-Upgrade-Set-2016
>http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Cataphractii-Special-Weapons-Upgrade-Set-2016

Sweet.

Now do the same for Indomitus suits.
>>
>>45085270
Read fear to tread
Shows how they roll
They love using anvil with descent of angels hammer
Prone to being head strong
Their wardens (chaplains) and sanguinary guard are super rod up the arse as a reaction to that trait
Can be very hierarchical bit with some humility / compassion
Basically emperors children pre heresy but combined with Reasonable Marines - Flesh Tearer founder is a Chapter Master (10k marines)
>>
Does anyone have the scans for the Horus Heresy Masterclass book? I'm looking at buying it for the shelf but wanted to see if it was worth it.
>>
>>45086791
They posted a pretty good look through the book on BOLS, was a video though.
>>
>>45086105
Does this allow us to infiltrate into ork armies?
>>
>>45086105
Zug zug.
>>
File: y8ime.jpg (26 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
y8ime.jpg
26 KB, 248x233
>>45087063
>>
>>45086791
Thought a scanon said he was working on it a couple weeks back.
>>
>>45086105
I don't like that there's only one version of torso and mah powah daggahs, but the rest is ok though not at that price.
>>
>>45085997
I like the termie weapons and kinda wanted some axes for them.

>>45086105
I think the teeth might look better if you match their colour with the rest of the helmet.
>>
File: iron-gob.jpg (86 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
iron-gob.jpg
86 KB, 500x386
>>45087338
>now
>>
single lightning claws on praetor/centurion, yay or nay?
>>
>>45087585
While on the subject, pair of raven talon consul/praetor ?
>>
>>45087585
You can use them to look good and add an extra attack for your Paragon Blade, sure. Alternatively if not going for 2 cc weapons anyway it's fine too.

I wouldn't get a single claw if I had a pistol or something on the side. If you are playing Sons of Horus I guess go for it, they seem to have a thing for it.

>>45087696
Seems fine on a consul, praetors have this dumb thing called a Paragon blade though and ap2 at ini value is very rare so yeah...
>>
>>45087782
Yeah the paragon is absurdly good for the price. Too bad a double talon praetor with jump pack would have looked great.
>>
Are there any rumors yet on what Blood Angels are getting in the next book or what there legion rules will be?
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 600x485
Guys, we can use headhunter squads to sew dissent, err, I mean sow descent in our enemies.

>sow descent

How does something this comically bad make it into marketing material?
Is attitude over ability a FW thing too? Was there not a second or third set of eyes checking this for errors? Or is vocabulary just too hard.

I know its a bit nitpicky, but its not like its just a spelling or grammar mistake. Its two completely wrong words in the banner of a piece of marketing material. Come the fuck on.
>>
>>45088024
Dissent has been sown. They're already working.
>>
>>45088024
>two completely wrong words
Sow is correct.
This is why you need people who don't entirely rely on spellcheck
>>
>>45085538
Ehh not necessarily. I bought two BaC boxes and didnt create a single tactical marine with them. 3 terror squads, 2 tac support squads, and a veteran tac squad.
Not every RoW supports blobs.
>>
>>45088078
Sow is a female pig. It is alsoan alternate spelling for sew.

In the case of the FW flyer text, sew would have been the better choice for clarity's sake. Why use a word with two meanings when you can just use the spelling that fits your context.
>>
>>45088024

Descent is wrong but sow is right.

You don't fucking sew dissent

You sow dissent

You don't knit treason into the fabric of society

You don't fucking croche your spies into the hearts of your enemies

You rip them open and PLANT a seed of treason
>>
>>45088157
>You don't knit treason into the fabric of society
Well you probably could. Might not be as explosive of a result but it should be longer lasting.
>>
>>45087782
I was thinking claw/boarding shield

>>45088140
sow1
səʊ/
verb
verb: sow; 3rd person present: sows; past tense: sowed; gerund or present participle: sowing; past participle: sown

plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
"fill a pot with compost and sow a thin layer of seeds on top"
synonyms: scatter, spread, broadcast, disperse, strew, disseminate, distribute, drill, dibble, put in the ground;

"the field had both British and German mines sown in it"

disseminate or introduce (something undesirable).
>>
>>45087987

Only that we are only getting the Legion rules, wargear and Rite. We are *not* getting any unique units, characters or the Primarch's yet.

In Blangels case I think you're getting 2 Rites of War: Can't remember the exact names but they're named after days, something along the lines of 'Day of Sorrow' and 'Day of Glory'.
One is a defensive siege-style, hold the walls of Terra. Other is an offensive, Jump-rush paladin-light aggression list.

Definitely getting Iliastus Assault Cannons, probably some variant of Glaives Encarmine.
LA likely some variant of Furious Charge along with an honour/inspirational rule, and some Legion perk for using Jump Packs.
Overcharged Engines seem likely, either as LA or purchased wargear.
>>
>>45088293
I wonder what Sanguinius is gonna have for stats and wargear.
>>
>>45088157
>You don't knit treason into the fabric of society
>You don't fucking croche your spies into the hearts of your enemies

I don't, but the Alpha Legion probably does. Their skills are diverse and often used in unconventional methods. I can totally see a power armored bad guy threading two Imperial Administrators together. That would be sewing dissent.

Check.
>>
>>45085684
in the DG and Salamander's universe
>>
>>45088140

You also sow seeds into the grounds That's why its sow dissent, moron.
>>
>>45084544
>Any advice on how the DG fare?
If you sneak in their RoW(hello delegatus 2.0) to give move through cover(no dangerous tests) on their destoyers and bikes they're suddenly blazing fast and tough. They're similar to IW in that they are less spooked by the amount of pinning in zm.

>>45084647
>How about IH?
Involatile armor is good everywhere. Just beware void missions because rending. Anything that has additional resistance is also always good. I had forgotten about immortals. FnP 5+, T5 from shooting, and option for chargers(great for reaction fire) does make for a solid ZM unit. And they aren't afraid of no void.

Elites are scoring if you're attacking but then troops don't. Though elites become the mandatory.
>>
>>45088595
Remember that FW has said several times that RoW are only usable with the base AoD chart, not the various other ones, such as for ZM.
>>
>>45088738
So you can't use pride of the legion to bring troop termies in low point zone mortalis?
>>
>>45088738
>The following Rite of War can be used by a Legion Delegatus being fielded as the army’s Warlord. It represents the officer selecting a small but potent strike force of chosen warriors for the prosecution of a specific objective. It can be used in any mission, but is particularly appropriate for use in smaller scale games, such as the Zone Mortalis missions provided in The Horus Heresy Book One – Betrayal and The Horus Heresy Book Three – Extermination, and the Strategic Raids missions in The Horus Heresy Book Four – Conquest.
>Rite of War
>particularly appropriate for [...] Zone Mortalis
>>
>>45088738
>Remember that FW has said several times that RoW are only usable with the base AoD chart

No they havent, all of the campaign specific FOC can be used with RoW with the exception of the Onslaught/Castellan/Leviathan ones that explicitly say you cant use them with RoW.
>>
World EATAS.
So, After about a year of doing iron hands, i'm moving on to a traitor legion.
I know it's supposed to be a massed infantry just swarming the hell out of the opponent.
so should i bother giving them transport, or just GET HARD AND FOOT SLOG IT.
also, kharn is epic.
>>
>>45088992
I think assault marines would be a good troop choice or at least some despoiler squads, I never see WE done justice its just always a bunch of tac or vet squads, fuck, BaC has made low point games very boring to watch
>>
>>45089089
>BaC has made low point games very boring to watch

HH has always been boring to watch at low level points, everyone's taking blobs of tacs or tacs in rhinos or veterans in rhinos, nothing has changed that.
>>
>>45088992
Never foot slog unless you're a 20 man blob. Always transports, bikes, packs, etc
>>
>>45088992
storm eagles?

blobs coming at you straight from gunships would be pretty scary
>>
>>45089178
What's a good loadout for a transport storm eagle? I got 10 terminators that need a transport and I don't want a spartan, so been looking at a storm eagle. Keep it cheap or pimp it out?
>>
File: chinaman.jpg (12 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
12 KB, 257x196
>>45072713
>>
a better picture of the painted mastadon, Anybody speak german?
>>
>>45086647
Nonono... That's not how to spell tartaros
>>
>>45089937
But... the tartaros already has all that crap...
>>
>>45089565
The description is not particularly helpful. From what I gather, the shown weapons are fixed, as there are no options mentioned and each weapon is called out by name. It has a rule that looks like it amounts to move through cover. I haven't read any of the other HH rulebooks in German, so I'm not sure if the deflector shield is a localized name for an existing rule or if it's an entirely new shield. Either way, it has one. It also looks like it has armored ceramite, but the phrasing leads me to believe that it might just be fluff saying that it is armored in thick ceramite plating. It does also have firing ports, which is surprising considering space marine transport.
>>
>>45089974
the deflector shield is probably the two void shields, that's those brass nubs on the top behind the driver,1 per shield layer as shown on imperial titans.

thanks though, firing ports is pretty interesting
>>
>>45086127
yeah. what is up with that under bite look? looks like a ork.
>>
>>45090026
You may be right. I have absolutely no idea, as I haven't read many rulebooks in German. The language is easy, but figuring out what GW decided to rename when localizing and the figuring out what the hell they decided to name it can be rather difficult. Hopefully there's a native speaker around here, or at least someone who's read enough of the 30k/40k German rulebooks to recognize that word. The only one I've actually read cover-to-cover was the 6e Tyranid codex, which is far from helpful here.
>>
File: 1422944225040.jpg (564 KB, 1280x1704) Image search: [Google]
1422944225040.jpg
564 KB, 1280x1704
>>45088320
WS9 BS6 S6 T6 W6 I8 A5 I8 Ld10 Sv2+ Inv4++

Sire of the Blood Angels: allows all units to use his Ld for morale tests, hit and run for jump pack troops, makes Sanguinary guard troops.

Flying monstrous creature like rules, HoW, Strikedown, Furious charge, Rage maybe.

Blood sword: S+1, AP2, some fancy rule like blind or soul blaze.

Mastercrafted inferno pistol

I'm guessing something like this.

For BA rules we'll probably get a mixture of gotta-go-fast and charge bonuses like rage, FC etc
>>
>>45089973
Not plastic
>>
so when is it okay for Traitors to start showing up in spikey Mk8?
>>
>>45090928
Never, not Mk8 in the HH setting.
>>
>>45089565
My plan is to stick Ferrus, Fulgrim, 10 Immortals and 10 Palatines with spears inside
>>
>>45086105
These are cartoony as fuck. Doesn't bode well for the Lerneans. At least AL have a cool looking dreadnought.
>>
>>45091032

Muh muh spikes tho

(I like mk4 more anyway)

Would spikey terminators work fine? Not like their weapons changed much
>>
File: msItlxe.jpg (223 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
msItlxe.jpg
223 KB, 960x960
>>45086105
I don't like how GW is slowly creeping into HH territory
>>
>>45091087
>buy 2 from chinamen
>play leviathan FOC
>fill one with tactical marines
>fill one with Templar brethren/terminators and Sigismund
>watch opponent shit themselves because they don't know which is which
>>
>>45089565
Ficki ficki, how much?

But seriously do we know how much this monster costs yet?
>>
>>45088024
Those bolters look like ass.

If I was Alpharious, I'd slap a bitch and give them normal stalker bolters.
>>
>>45091111

Eh, look at the AL head/torso/shoulder kits, they look pretty good. I think they just wanted to make them look unique compared to the regular AL heads
>>
>>45086418

Only good in transports able to take 10 of them at once, which starts to get pricey. 5 terminators are just going to get swamped. I've had 5 terminators just shot off the board in a turn by FotL tacticals.
>>
>>45091199
Too bad they fucked it up. The regular heads do look good thought.
>>
>>45091261

They fugged the heads up but swap those for the normal AL heads and they'll look baller. The chests with power daggers and venom spheres in particular
>>
File: Alpharius_Pythian_Scales.jpg (792 KB, 873x876) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius_Pythian_Scales.jpg
792 KB, 873x876
>>45091275
Yes, pretty much. The daggers do look neat.
>>
>>45091308

I'm still hoping Alpharius gets two models and you have to kill both to get VP for either
>>
File: RG_Legion_Termi_Sgt.jpg (391 KB, 850x1178) Image search: [Google]
RG_Legion_Termi_Sgt.jpg
391 KB, 850x1178
>>45091257
Speaking of terminator, I'm looking for a way to use the BaC ones.
I was planning to run a 5 men unit with combiweapon and power axes. Led by a forgelord with rads. So I get S6AP2 vs T3... how viable is that? Delivered by Stormeagle.

(XIX)
>>
>>45091408
>the alpharius model is actually just a bunch of tiny cabal in PA
>>
>>45089286

You need at least the AC. As for other stuff depends how cheap you want to go, but I very much like the multi-melta.
>>
>>45090906
Those aren't plastic either. Those are resin upgrade kits for the plastic cataphractii suits from BaC.
>>
>>45091135
You mean the regular plastic Chaos terminator kits?
>>
>>45091596
>You need at least the AC.

Is AA melta that prevalent? I've been a bit hesitant to put AC on low to medium AV vehicles that can be easily enough cracked with non-meltas.

I agree on the MM. With the Machine Spirit I can aim it at hard targets while pouring missiles at soft ones.
>>
>>45091490

It'll melt 2 wound termies definitely.
>>
>>45091547

>guilliman opens up Alpharius armored corpse
>bomb
>goes back to his camp
>bomb
>his armored patrol comes back
>land raider full of Lernaens
>look out over bastion as Ultramarines retreat off world
>see not just one Alpharius watching, by three

FUCKIN AL SHITS

>>45091632

Yeah exactly. Convert a few plasma blasters for them and they could be pretty neat
>>
>>45091806
I'm sure plastic Chaos terminators would work fine for more Chaotic forces. Indomitus was in use at the time (though ruleswise is the shitties of them all, thanks to latest FAQ) and the suits don't seem to have anything that would be out of the ordinary. You also get reaper ACs on them and a set of combi and power weapons.
>>
>>45088157
kek
>>
>>45091872

I'm just curious as to when the traitors started getting so damned spikey and baroque. Seems like up to and after Terra they looked almost identical to their loyalist fellows besides the Gal Vorbak
>>
>>45092006
>I'm just curious as to when the traitors started getting so damned spikey and baroque.

WB and EC started right after Istvaan, everyone else went full chaos when they assaulted Terra as the DG were already plagued, the 1ksons turned to dust and the WE had Demon Angron.
>>
>>45092006
Helbrute and DV box Chosen spikey would probably take hundreds of years of Warp exposure. Regular CSM box could happen in HH, I think. I mean, most of that is just cosmetic. Chaos stars, horns and trim added to armour. Simple stuff, if you ask me.

Also, wasn't the siege of Terra pretty depraved with daemons and civies being turned into drugs and shit? And Vengeful Spirit was a pretty chaotic ship. Or so I've understood. So having traitors who've bone off the deep end doesn't seem so far fetched.
>>
>>45092006
Most of those spikes aren't placed there voluntarily. It's exposure to the eye of terror that warps the marine's armor around them.
>>
>>45091490
Take a darkwing instead as a DT. It won't use up your FA slots.

Also consider the cost of a Forge lord vs just giving them fists instead to ID all the time anyway. It's cheaper and doesn't use up your consul. If you want to supplement their melee go with s chaplain.

Or chain fists for S9 armorbane.
>>
>>45092051
From the books the 1k go over quite late with Magnus literally split about what to do
>>
>>45072700
Thundercats ! Hoooo
>>
>>45089565
So... how does it climb over stuff?
>>
>>45092437
It doesnt, it destroys them and then runs over their ruins.
>>
>>45092205
I really don't have those problems. My FA slots are quite free but my elites are cramped. And I wonder what is my best option for my mandory HQ.
I will go with Maun, but the presence of Corax denies me its warlord trait...
>>
>>45092437
It has melta-cannons for a reason, it just melts a path to wherever it needs to go.
>>
>>45092437
it doesn't, it's basically an assault ram that can't fly

>drive up to obstacle
>fire melta at obstacle
>massive engine drives though obstacle
>continue
>reach enemy wall
>fire melta at wall
>jam ram in wall
>hydraulics force half melted wall apart and deploy troops into fortification
>extra guys run in the back and straight through into the fort, like a seige tower
>>
>>45092202
I disagree, things like spikes, horns and metallic details are added by the marines or their artificers while things like crazy faces, nubs of bone or anything organic is the effect of the warp.

Remember that some traitor marines are more like renegades than chaotic. Some NLs are still uncorrupted but would have spiky armour for hanging skins and skulls off. I can't refer to any other legion as there is little lore on this topic but I imagine there are still some AL are uncorrupted and some IWs only use chaos as a means to an end rather than being full chaos zealots like WBs or totally corrupted like the god specific legions.
>>
>>45092575
>massive ram for breaching fortifications
>can be stopped by a 10pts. tank trap
>>
>>45092006

I love that FW made the Reavers look like proto-CSM.
>>
>>45092601
We haven't seen the rules yet. I imagine something designed to bypass and destroy heavy obstacles might have rules allowing it to bypass and destroy heavy obstacles.
>>
>>45092601
To be fair, this thing packs enough melta-guns around that front ram to just melt its way through them. Not that the rules allow it, but it certainly could.
>>
>>45092644
Unless it gets something that lets it move through impassable terrain, we'll see.
>>
>>45092804
Aye, either way I'm looking forward to the rules. It's not something that I'll ever use but new models are always good.
>>
File: Death Guard Calas Typhon.jpg (43 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
Death Guard Calas Typhon.jpg
43 KB, 600x620
>>45092051
>as the DG were already plagued
Plagued on the journey to Terra, thanks to the Legion's biggest Asshole over here.
Before that, they were mostly okay

He does look pretty boss though
>>
>>45092942
Only those that were traveling with Typhon. The other half that were still with Mortarion, hadn't turned yet but eventually would when Mortation finally comes to terms with his own sorcerous abilities.
>>
>>45092942
>Plagued on the journey to Terra

Yes thats what I said.
>>
>>45092051

So when exactly do AL start looking like...well chaos marines.

Unless they only look like Chaos marines later specifically to trick people which I wouldn't put past them.
>>
>>45092965
What book?
As far as I knew the DG grouped into one big fleet, killed their Navigators and trusted Typhon to guide them, who got them all becalmed in the warp and buried under the destroyer swarms until even Mortarion had to submit to the pain
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.