[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Doomguy ended up in 40K universe? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: doomguy.jpg (188 KB, 767x1041) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.jpg
188 KB, 767x1041
What would happen if Doomguy ended up in 40K universe? Would he be the hero of the Imperium? Champion of Khorne? Champion of Malal (fuck you he's canon to me)?
>>
File: Draigo.jpg (58 KB, 736x519) Image search: [Google]
Draigo.jpg
58 KB, 736x519
>>47650198
He's already in there.
>>
>>47650325
>Implying Kaldor Bagel is Doomslayer.
>>
>>47650348
>implying he's not.
>>
>>47650198
You might want to check the archive or warosu. I remember at least 4 different threads with that subject.
Sorry to shit on your party, but as much as I like Doom, I'm just fed up with the sheer repetition.
>>
>>47650372
Okay then, what about Doomguy in Shadowrun? Would the bug people be fucked?
>>
He'd be marked a heretic too corrupted to be saved by the emperor even though he only rips and tears daemons all day
>>
>>47650509
To be fair, that's not to fair off. He already is the demon equal of a ancient evil that's been locked away for centuries.
>>
>>47650509
With how inept Imperium is it wouldn't surprise me if he solo'd a marine chapter as well.
>>
>>47650534
An Ancient Good Awakens
>>
File: 23b.jpg (61 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
61 KB, 599x599
>>47650606
>>
File: Saint Doomguy of the Guard.jpg (143 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
Saint Doomguy of the Guard.jpg
143 KB, 900x1350
Holy Doomguy, who art knee deep in the dead, incandescent be thy wrath. In one hand I shall hold the bones of my foes and in the other my fist will be filled with murder. If my cause is just, my will strong and my weapons of sufficient magnitude grant me victory in your name.

Thrice blessed Doomguy, bane of deamons, I devote my blade to the slaying of thy foes and beseech thee to bless my hands that they might rip and tear in your name be they ever so unworthy.

Glorious Doomguy, champion beyond madness, I implore you, if my might makes right then let it bring light that I might burn the darkness of this cursed galaxy away. For though darkness surrounds me I am wrothful and surrounded by its flame.

>Pre-battle prayer of the adeptus astartes. Fell from common usage prior to the Age of Apostasy.
>>
File: Freeman_Shepard_Barny.jpg (113 KB, 1280x414) Image search: [Google]
Freeman_Shepard_Barny.jpg
113 KB, 1280x414
>>47650198
Doomguy can't bunnyhop, meaning he can't go fast.
Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>47650198
What if he showed up in another setting we haven't fought up and down about him being in?

I might be playing Doomguy in an Iron Gods campaign soon, as an example
>>
>>47650198
He'd just kill everything.
>>
>>47650901
>Not knowing the D44n guy not only can jump but can DOUBLE jump now

And yes he is the same Doomguy from the old games
>>
>>47650845
>not the corrax entry 7:17
>>
>>47650372
You could try not participating in the thread.
>>
THEY ARE RAGE, BRUTAL, WITHOUT MERCY. BUT YOU. YOU WILL BE WORSE. RIP AND TEAR, UNTIL IT IS DONE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.