[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best daemons >best worshippers (because they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Steed_of_Malal.jpg (87 KB, 604x421) Image search: [Google]
Steed_of_Malal.jpg
87 KB, 604x421
>best daemons
>best worshippers (because they don't talk stupid shit)
>best motive
>best name

Malal shits all over your faggot Chaos Gods faggots and on that skeleton prick on golden throne as well.
>>
>>47649998

>skeleton prick on golden throne

He's pretty great in Fantasy as well. Fantasy was his origin and the place where his first champion appeared in comic form.

The Pantheon of Chaos Kickstarter even made models for his Fantasy demons, including the Demon Prince, Steed, and Hook Horror, plus a Herald and a few dozen interesting monsters and mercs for chaos warbands.
>>
>>47649998
That's not how you pronounce nurgle
>>
I personally like Zuvassin and Necoho more than Malal.
>>
>dickass teamkillers
>best
>>
>>47650406

>chaos
>acting in an ordered manner with specific end goals
>not, you know
>rousing and reveling in chaos

You're the pretenders. Besides, the servants of the other gods are as much teamkillers as those of Malice, they just make flimsy excuses for it instead of revelling in the paradox.
>>
>>47650406
>teamkillers

worshippers of other chaos gods are not in their team by any stretch besides it's not like Khornates are organised
>>
File: 1420801035991.gif (141 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1420801035991.gif
141 KB, 287x344
>>47650365
>Necoho
>>
>>47650078
Their stuff was okay, but I wasn't a fan of the sizes they picked for their Malice demons. The "Hook Horrors" are lessers, and them being taller than terminators while hunched over seems too big to me. Also, their arm blades are just serrated scythes, they don't even live up to the name.

Also, metal and resin, no thanks.

They stayed super true to the Beast's art however, and that sculpt came out really well. I think it's a bit too large IMO.

Doomrider design is fucking awful.

Since I missed the KS anyway, I'll just continue with my slow process of converting 33 lessers.
>>
>>47650932
They are not scythes they are sickles you fucking pleb
>>
>>47651017
In the original art they are.

On the Pantheon of Chaos KS their Hook Horrors are far less curved than a sickle, and more like a scythe.
>>
>>47651214
You fucking pleb don't teach me about farming tools you homo I bet you can't tell the difference between tiger and leopard as well you fuck.
>>
I just saw the movie "Event Horizon" for the first time and does anyone else think it seems like it takes place in the WH40k universe?

When he talks about a universe of evil and chaos. It sounds like mankind's first encounter with the Chaos gods.
>>
>>47650587
I like the idea of Necoho because I think it's funny. He's a self contradicting deity.

I like Zuvassin because he's legitimately chaotic, he fucks with his own teammates if it suits his mood.
>>
>>47651350
We've already talked about this in pretty much every thread that invovles humanity fucking around with the warp.
>>
>>47651350
Even 40K fans whose knowledge of 40K extends to what they read in Codices and what dudes in their local shop talk about pretty much universally agree that Event Horizon is an unofficial 40K movie.
>>
File: 1412892210771.gif (825 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
1412892210771.gif
825 KB, 600x505
>>47651350
Dude, Dr. Weir even calls the subspace the ship travels through as 'a dimension of pure chaos'.
>>
>>47650451
Isn't that just Tzeentch tho?
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Malal_Daemonkin

Posting the homebrew for representing Malal on the tabletop. I recently made the rules for Warhammer Fantasy (remember to check the discussion section as well) and would like critique.
>>
>>47653683
Both 40k and WHFB being merged on one page makes it for an annoying clusterfuck to read.

And many of the names for things on here are fucking awful, trying too hard to force themes of paradox and contradiction that would make The Wolves blush about their wolf fetish.

There's more to Malal than his "paradoxical nature," which you seem to be taking a bit too literally than necessary.

(I will however admit that I don't quite have suggestions at the moment to provide)
>>
>>47653858

The original designer notes that Malice is much like Khorne, and they share a lot of character, but that Khorne is to schoolyard bully as Malice is to SS officer.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.