[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread: Flying Bandit's Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 139
File: 1465242394261.png (675 KB, 857x827) Image search: [Google]
1465242394261.png
675 KB, 857x827
PRevious Thread >>47623332

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
THE BANDITS LIVE
>>
Requesting a shaman with a wolf skull hat, a bark mask and regular civilian attire
Everything else is up to the artist.
>>
File: Romund.png (1 MB, 742x1200) Image search: [Google]
Romund.png
1 MB, 742x1200
>>47639958

Did your request, sorry for the sloppy job but I hope you'll find it bearable.
>>
File: 1465144375365[1].jpg (221 KB, 1354x732) Image search: [Google]
1465144375365[1].jpg
221 KB, 1354x732
Requesting a brown elven warrior king. He is wearing black armour, with a purple sash, a white cloak and crown like in the pic in the middle. There is a sun design somewhere on his armour (chest or arm, or on the cloak).

He has yellow eyes with a dark sclera.
>>
>>47648860
Oh yeah, good thing you posted on this one too. I'm taking this one up, made a sketch, it turned out okay enough to keep working on. I'll probly finish it, to a point where I can post a WIP tonight.
>>
File: the black emperor.png (2 MB, 1316x882) Image search: [Google]
the black emperor.png
2 MB, 1316x882
>>47648807
Could I get the manifestation of my warlock's patron?

>Black body, seemingly sprouting sharp blades of obsidian across it's surface. Like the guy with the sword body in my reference image, but sharper and more like shattered glass.
>Faceless head, formed of numerous shattered pieces forming something like a tall crown.
>Portal in his chest, seemingly leading to some vast abyss of space. Black oily tentacles are reaching out and wrapping around his chest and arms.
>Wrapped in black and red robes, sitting in a massive black throne. No carvings or anything, think the Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. More tentacles are wrapping around it's base and from behind it.
>A backdrop of dying stars and nebula on some far off dark world.
>In general, not too menacing or decrepit looking. He should have a sort of regal bearing, almost martyr like.

Pretty cliched for a dark god, I know, but I felt like getting back to basics with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t52zdYCNEc
>>
File: character.jpg (148 KB, 800x679) Image search: [Google]
character.jpg
148 KB, 800x679
Reposting from last thread.

I would love it if someone could draw up my character. He sports a wavy short hairstyle and nobleman sideburns, as the lad on the left is. His hair is dark brown and rather greasy, however. He carries around an old musket and wears an outfit like the person on the right is wearing, however, probably a bit more realistic in proportions. You can't see it in the pictures, but the boots are just generic brown leather. He's a nobleman in theory, but feel free to make the face a bit more scoundrel-y rogue-y than the noble guy in the picture.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: image.png (947 KB, 907x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
947 KB, 907x995
Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends.
>>
File: 1464881428678.jpg (565 KB, 1406x1093) Image search: [Google]
1464881428678.jpg
565 KB, 1406x1093
(Anchor post with same details.)
Breacher from only war just recently out of surgery hugging a lightly burned blind girl with zero hair and a fairly big bust.

We have a psyker who was basically a neet and loved this sweater a whole lot. The only problem is over time the filth she was used to turned her sweater into a symbol of Nurgle and had to be literally burned off of her with holy promethium. In addition to that, she had a corruption happen to her in game that caused her to become sick at the sight of cleanliness, so her eyes had to be gouged out.

The Breacher had fallen in love with the poor girl earlier in the session, and had been trying to help her at the expense of danger. In the last session her heart was stabbed out by a demon of Nurgle trying to protect the psyker and is only alive because the tech priest knows how to make a mechanical one. This scene would be right after she woke up and saw the psyker in the medical bay.
>>
File: 1465199107779.jpg (93 KB, 702x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465199107779.jpg
93 KB, 702x1000
requesting an image of her, i would like to see in image where she is levitating in the air, her arms partially raised as a green aura goes around them, with huge parts of buildings, people, and other objects levitate behind her.
i would like it to look supper ominous and scary if possible. thanks!
>>
>>47648911
thank you so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x620
Requesting a picture of a chaos Gargant stuffing down a lord of Plauges into a sack/ or his pants while the Lord of Plauges are visibly upset and tries to get out of the Gargants grip.
I was also the guy who request the duel between a beastlord and a lord of Plauges a few weeks ago.
>>
>>47648886
i just post requests, it's not my fault if the drawfriends want to fill them
>>
>>47648953
Oh and you said a lot is up for artist interpretation, but did you mean that to include gender?
>>
>>47649043

>>47648886
Actually...
he secretly pays us, you know, just to spite you (wink, wink)
>>
File: drawing.jpg (225 KB, 641x441) Image search: [Google]
drawing.jpg
225 KB, 641x441
>>
A little background. I am a wizard and during combat I cast silent image, a spell which conjures up some sort of distraction for the enemies, and for hilarity's sake I made it look like a giant dick. Some time later, we got our hands on a greater rod of wonder, an item that does random things based on what you roll. So I rolled my 1d10000 and then ensuing result was "the last illusion you saw becomes living and sentient" and it just so happened that the last illusion we saw was the giant dick i summoned. Long story short, I have a sentient dick with the intelligence of a dog following me around and obeying my commands.

I am requesting a picture of a penis with armor charging into combat.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeequest.png (896 KB, 867x800) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeequest.png
896 KB, 867x800
So in this request you can choose few aspects as you see fit - I don't really want to make you waste a lot of your time on this so just pick what you see as the easiest to make and what you like the most to draw

>Woman in armour like pic related but a little bit lighter version - without this collar, shield and maybe with less parts on arms
>With kettle helmet like pic related attached to her armour on waist/hip
>simple two-handed war hammer (pic related) with or without any significant ornaments (if you really like to drawing them etc feel free to add them) instead of mace
>Hair like pic related but make her ginger
>standing with a campfire behind her with all her shit like bags, food etc next to it
>Draw her in whatever location you like - a forest would be the best but if you are good at drawing ruins - do it
>You can also choose her pose freely - with hammer over her arm, on the ground etc - as you wish and as you can. Just draw her standing
>noticeable big breasts but cleavage in armour or other boob-holes is not obligatory - to be honest chain armor or breastplate would be even better. Don't want to make her animu-tier warrior in bizzare armor but she needs to be well-stacked

Thanks
>>
>>47649106
I would preferr a male. forgot to include that
>>
>>47649117
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1500x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1500x833
>>47649008
Just to point out. This is what an amazing drawfriend drew me a few weeks back
>>
>>47649151
*prefer
>>
Requesting a cute little dragonwrought kobold girl who's a rouge. She's going off on her first big adventure.
>>
File: 1465181642594.jpg (21 KB, 354x600) Image search: [Google]
1465181642594.jpg
21 KB, 354x600
kindly requesting an image of this girl dressed in dirty/torn clothing, with a large man looming over her all creepy like, but she is secretly wielding a nasty looking knife behind her back and clenching it like she is ready to waste the dude
>>
>>47649117
this is literally everything ive ever wanted out of life
>>
File: Genevote the Red.jpg (892 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Genevote the Red.jpg
892 KB, 2000x2000
>>47628171

Bumping from last thread

Genevote the Red;

> Genevote is in the service of the church of Palor, and part of a large party that was sent to slay demons that had overrun a village. Her mentor and her were trapped in the desecrated church of said town by a powerful demon lord. After an exhausting battle that cost the life of Genevote's mentor, she finally struck the final blow to the demon lord. But as the blow was struck Genevote felt a fire burn up her arm and into her chest so sever that it rendered her unconscious.
> When she awoke she found herself bound and surrounded by the surviving members of her party. Apparently the demon had cursed and defiled her body in its dying breath, altering her arm to be replaced by his own. She was informed by the cleric that the demonic arm is tied to her life by power greater than any he had ever seen. Her order stands against any form of corruption thus she understood her life was now forfeit.
> But she did not wish to die, not this day. She managed to break free finding that her demonic arm gave her new physical strength and was able to manifest the demons sword from thin air.
> Now she is hunted by her own church as she tries to survive long enough to find a way to safely remove the foul appendage that wont cost her own life.

Now that that's out of the way she looks like the redhead knight, with full plate armor that is silver with a gold trim. Her demonic arm grew while her armor was still on, so the right side armor should look sheared or broken. She wears a large red cape clasped in a fashion to easily hide her demonic arm.

For her pose could she have her demonic arm pulled back for a downward slash, her cape flared out behind her.
>>
File: Notpirate.png (794 KB, 1128x1975) Image search: [Google]
Notpirate.png
794 KB, 1128x1975
>>47648917
>>
>>47649581
Thank you very much!
>>
File: MS.jpg (74 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MS.jpg
74 KB, 1024x768
>>47649537
It's my first try don't judge me
>>
File: Navigator.png (469 KB, 961x735) Image search: [Google]
Navigator.png
469 KB, 961x735
Requesting a navigator for my Rogue trader crew

A tall woman with pale skin and long dark hair. Wearing a dress like in the pic. Bearing the usual navigator staff. Her third eye would covered with a headband
>>
File: Visual Reference.png (353 KB, 697x727) Image search: [Google]
Visual Reference.png
353 KB, 697x727
Reposting from last thread

I'd love to have my request filled.

She is crowned in a mane of thick raven-black hair this young, but tall, girl looks confident in herself. The milky white cloud over her eyes suggest blindness and contrasts with her brown skin. Her athletic build and prominent muscles hint at a martial arts upbringing. She dresses in medieval Japanese-style attire with wraps on her feet like the ones on her hands. (Just without the prayer beads of pic related)
>>
File: forest.jpg (57 KB, 564x1338) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
57 KB, 564x1338
requesting this lovely gal sitting down on a tree branch playing with a very young green dragon please!
>>
File: red sorceress.jpg (384 KB, 1830x2362) Image search: [Google]
red sorceress.jpg
384 KB, 1830x2362
>>47642698
>>47647817
I kept the haircut. Cheers
>>
>>47648807
A 40k Navigator (any character, doesn't have to be this one) wearing shades over their third eye.
>>
File: asumi.jpg (75 KB, 564x1169) Image search: [Google]
asumi.jpg
75 KB, 564x1169
i would like to see a picture of her in some simple clothing, maybe some dark colored short shorts/skirt and a thin, loose fitting white shirt with purple ribbons. laying on her back on the top of a building looking up at the sky. think that is doable for anyone? thanks!
>>
Requesting miniature human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.
>>
>>47649765
Uh think you tagged the wrong post. kinda nothing involved with my request except that its female.
>>
File: Request for changeling.jpg (97 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
Request for changeling.jpg
97 KB, 720x576
Requesting a changeling girl (similar to one on right) with a short white asymmetric cut hair style. She should in the armor of the girl on the left without the hood, and if at all possible a mandolin or guitar would be amazing for her. Body type wise she is more petite than anything else. Thank you to anyone who decides to give it a shot!
>>
>>47650350
>hook, line and sinker

Not that poster
>>
File: Cicero the Jester.jpg (432 KB, 1404x1184) Image search: [Google]
Cicero the Jester.jpg
432 KB, 1404x1184
Looking for someone to draw muh rogue. He's got a small scar on his lower left lip.
>>
>>47650223
Not OR but nice
I would make the neck shorter tho
>>
>>47650368
two cakes delivery anon coming back for a third
>>
>>47650368
Belongs in the OC thread, m8
>>
>>47650822
don't police the thread...its an art request, yes? then it belongs here...
>>
>>47650223
Looks a bit FAS but not bad otherwise
>>
>>47650822
No it doesn't. Not even close.
>>
Taking creature requests
>>
>>47650851
The cunt already had that shit filled a couple threads ago, it doesn't belong here.
>>
File: Cute!.png (273 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
Cute!.png
273 KB, 600x335
>>47650964
Mind doing a bulette looking as cute as possible?
>>
>>47650996
Not the same changeling mate, sorry to say you are wrong here.

My request is valid as is, so I will stay here for now.
>>
File: June1.png (1 MB, 1927x826) Image search: [Google]
June1.png
1 MB, 1927x826
>>47648771
>>
>>47650996
just because someone request an elf doesn't make all people who requests elves the same dude. calm the fuck down
>>
>>47650964
Two words "wolf dragon" go wild with it.
>>
>>47651080
Thanks again!
>>
Requesting a Very young (almost loli like) little Vampire girl dressed in torn rags with a little blood dripping from her mouth and a young boy, laying on the ground beneath her, seemingly dead. and the Vampire girl is very distraught about this, tears in her eyes and such.
>>
Request:

Mannfred "Sandbar" Black

Essentially a less wealthy Captain Gangplank (like from League of Legends) with a bit bigger, bushier beard, two sheathed cutlasses on his hips, and an ornate pistol that has an electric crystal in place of a hammer in one of his hands
>>
File: snakes have two dicks.jpg (306 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
snakes have two dicks.jpg
306 KB, 800x636
Requesting a snake/poison themed tiefling rogue for a coming game.

>brown/tan skin, white hair
>has fangs for bite attack
>long, slender, scaly tail
>Nightcrawler style hands and feet for grabbin and stabbin

Thank you so much anyone who decides to do anything for this!
>>
File: Oceavan.jpg (511 KB, 1565x1592) Image search: [Google]
Oceavan.jpg
511 KB, 1565x1592
Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.
>>
File: friendlybulette.png (124 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
friendlybulette.png
124 KB, 640x400
>>47651004
Tried something, not sure if it's what you were after, hope you enjoy
>>
>>47651363
haven't you gotten this delivered like...3 times already? im not trying to be rude or anything, i have just seen you post this so frequently but i swear i saw a few deliveries a while back.
>>
File: Matilda Clearwater.jpg (188 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
Matilda Clearwater.jpg
188 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
>>47651391
It must be posted, as is tradition.
>>
>>47651295
Cool outfit ref, can ya post the original image of it if you still have it please?

Also, good filename kek[/spoiler[
>>
File: Mothtoaflame.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mothtoaflame.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
>>47627375

Hope you are still around. Here you go!
>>
File: really, REALLY specific.jpg (1 MB, 3289x1693) Image search: [Google]
really, REALLY specific.jpg
1 MB, 3289x1693
Re-requesting from last thread, Culist-Chan in the Nevermore costume, doing said pose, lisping out "all the lonely people, where do they all come from?". The mask would be like pic related with face visible, twisted into a toothy grin. Thanks for looking, friends.
>>
>>47651391
Not the OR, but I think there were a couple deliveries done in over 9000 hours in paint. Nothing that couldn't be done by anybody really
>>
>>47651520
Not OR but nigga that's kawaii as fuck
>>
File: 1464543622796.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464543622796.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
File: Sanctic Jedi Ref.png (2 MB, 1908x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sanctic Jedi Ref.png
2 MB, 1908x1536
I'd like to request my upcoming Wh40kRPG DH2e Acolyte Rasef Badru. This might seem like a bunch but it's really just giving the option of either heavy armor or light/daily armor style. Don't worry about including any weapons, shields, or etc unless you want to; those are very likely to change frequently until later.

First, face and build
>old soldier vibe, tired and world weary
>face like a slightly aged up mix between Ocelot and Basch in the upper left corner
>hair and beard should be dark and peppered, also a bit messy and unkempt, beard like Basch, hair around shoulder length or a bit shorter
>skin tone should be a medium tan to dark olive tone, I'm basing him around Egyptian skin range
>eye color is up to you

Everyday
>Something of a mix of the bottom left images
>pauldrons preferred, even if they're only part of the jacket
>colors would be blues and golds for the most part
>jacket design would be some general Imperium style designs save for the circle parts
>circle parts feature an emblem with the Golden Throne in the background and a sword planted into the ground in the foreground, vague depiction is fine here
>hat would be nice, hair would be pulled back in a loose ponytail for this outfit
>armor like pieces fully up to artist
>gold sash is important, would be under jacket

Full Battle Rattle (all right side images)
>blue and gold colors again
>gold sash still important
>something like a modified version of the imperial guard armor towards the other images
>helm would be held
>hair would be loose in this
>no visible emblems needed here
>otherwise style to taste

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or WiP's posted I will try to respond within 12 hours. My schedule is rather busy coming up though so if I don't, I will definitely do so within 24.

I will not be bumping this request, though I will repost it in every thread I catch until complete.

This is what happens when you post drunk and/or tired as fuck.[/spoiler[
>>
File: Juliet.jpg (66 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
Juliet.jpg
66 KB, 827x966
Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

She also has a split tongue, if that comes into it at all.
>>
>>47651534
So you're setting a bar for what free art requesters are entitled to?
>>
>>47651620
If the delivery is literally stick men done on paint, that aint a delivery, just saiyan
>>
Requesting a scarred up face having elf male with a gauntlet blade. Wearing chain mail under really ratty noble clothing. As well as a holstered double barreled pistol.
>>
File: 1 - drawthread request.jpg (173 KB, 916x1312) Image search: [Google]
1 - drawthread request.jpg
173 KB, 916x1312
>>47624607

Aw crap, I didn't see the new thread thing and bumped my request as the old thread was being archived. I hope it's alright to bring it here.

So, I'd like to request an art for the character I'm currently playing in a Naruto D20 campaign.

It's pretty much Kakuzo (the guy on the top left) with fairer skin, blue eyes and red eyeliner thing like the face reference at the bottom. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but still with the red armband on and the horned forehead protector.

I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
File: 1463209878459.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1463209878459.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

>mfw it'll never be done
>>
>>47651520

OR danke shoen!
>>
>itt brokefags bitching about their beggar deliveries

If wishes were horses, wizards wouldn't be made to cast them nearly as much.

>>47651678
It's cool. Reposting in the new thread is the exemption to the 24hr bump rule anyway.
>>
File: 1463218686673.jpg (261 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
1463218686673.jpg
261 KB, 600x835
Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena’.
>>
File: Yasuo_0.jpg (323 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Yasuo_0.jpg
323 KB, 1215x717
Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.
>>
>>47651391
Nothing. Not anything I couldn't do myself at least, anyway. One guy did something on paint in all of 2 minutes so he could say "there you go it's done please leave now" at one point, but I think it was the same thread were a little later I had a drawfriend tell me to keep posting (said it was interesting to him, but he was busy, but he'd like to see somebody else do it someday maybe).

You'll be glad to know I'll be gone for a festival for a week tomorrow, so you'll get a break from this request that seems to bother people so much, despite the fact I never even bump it, unless porting it to a new thread
>>
>>47651814
it doesn't bother me, i dont care, post it untill you get an actual delivery, i was just curious is all because i though i heard something about it.
good luck to you man!
>>
File: MAGNAR.png (838 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
MAGNAR.png
838 KB, 1000x1000
I'd like to request my shadowrunner, Magnar: An orc adept who follows Conan as his mentor spirit.

>Magnar's tall and athletic, with light skin and a mane of dark blonde hair
>He dons a ballistic breastplate over his sleeveless coat and hides it beneath a red cloak
>To complement his attire he wars protective bracers and a visor
>His weapon of choice is a heavy longsword, which may or may not be flaming, but sometimes he also carries a shotgun

Feel free to add or change things if you draw him. If you want to you can draw him posing on a pile of dead CorpSecs/gangers, with one or more corporate princesses or street chics holding onto him

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
>>
>>47651377
Not 100%, but I can dig it. Thanks, man.
>>
>>47651717
That pic pops up a bunch on /tg/ would like to see variants of the character.
>>
>>47649993
So you want a brown Toph?
>>
File: Mater Sin (The Name of God).jpg (47 KB, 674x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mater Sin (The Name of God).jpg
47 KB, 674x1024
>>47648807
Making a request for a male drow wearing robes like pic related, and an eyepatch over his right eye. Coincidentally, drow hair is the exact same hair color as pic related.

Beard and moustache are optional.
>>
requesting a stage 3 (pic related) vampire countess with white hair, in a nightgown, polishing her nails
>>
>>47635668
Oh wow, thanks Mimic!
>>47643615
Holy shit, thank you also
>>
File: 00000.jpg (24 KB, 293x636) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
24 KB, 293x636
>>47651486
>>
File: Syx Composite.jpg (149 KB, 964x886) Image search: [Google]
Syx Composite.jpg
149 KB, 964x886
Re-post from end of previous thread:

Looking for a female kobold ranger, gold scales if colored, riding an unusually large gecko. Preferably a cute kobold (cutebold?) and a leaf-tailed gecko as pictured.

She could be deadly serious with a crossbow or buff magic ready, or played up for comedic value as a miniature firecracker with some serious bluster. Or anywhere in between. Thanks!
>>
File: 1463067184250.png (705 KB, 1558x746) Image search: [Google]
1463067184250.png
705 KB, 1558x746
is Gerard still alive?
>>
File: 1465220740436.jpg (23 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1465220740436.jpg
23 KB, 300x450
Anchor for this anon, curious to see the finished render
>>
File: Night Goblin Boss Request.png (1 MB, 1548x1144) Image search: [Google]
Night Goblin Boss Request.png
1 MB, 1548x1144
Would anyone be willing to take a Warhammer related request? I would like a Night Goblin Warboss drawn. He's gonna be the "Big" baddy for a WHFRP game. He's going to be in the typical Night goblin robes with chain mail armor. He has a coif that covers his mouth and his large nose pokes out. Under the nose are some small triangles of scrap metal painted white and nailed to the coif to look like very sharp nasty teeth and fangs. Just the top teeth no bottom teeth. He has a boss pole with a few skulls and a Chaos Warrior's helmet to top it off. I don't care how it looks just make it look like he was relatively imposing when he was alive. Horns spikes all that good shit, just have fun with it. The Goblin Boss wields an old Flamberge that is broken near the middle. It is tarnished and unclean. I want him standing in a captain morganesque pose with the broken sword in the air, using a squig as the stepping stone instead of the barrel. He's also wearing steel toed boots with spikes on the tips for good kicks

A thank you for at least reading the request
>>
>>47651878
If anybody would like any other things of him to draw, his other exploits are:
Murdering an entire army of ogres with stealth tactics with a bow from the treetops
Slaughtering elite soldiers in some fort with two crystal shortswords
Dodging lightning

To name a few. Man, that guy could never roll badly.
>>
>>47651664
Was it though? The ass didn't even include it in his reference. The least you could do is include it if you were unsatisfied and say "hey, appreciate it but not what I was hoping for" just so artists don't make similar choices in the future
>>
Requesting a Navajo cowgirl THE "FEMALE COWBOY EQUIVALENT" KIND NOT THE FURRY KIND twirling two revolvers.
>>
i was wondering if the person who drew me the girl on the right could draw me the girl on the left in the same style? sorry to call you out again like this and its okay if you don't want to, but i absolutely adore this style.

if you do decide to draw her do you mind if i ask for a specific pose?
>>
File: trishref.jpg (107 KB, 832x656) Image search: [Google]
trishref.jpg
107 KB, 832x656
>>47652858
i forgot to attach the file like a ding bat
>>
File: 1813% done with this shit.png (290 KB, 754x554) Image search: [Google]
1813% done with this shit.png
290 KB, 754x554
>>47652615
>>
>>47652876
>getting_your_organs_removed_for_a_plus_4_in_DEX.jpg
>>
File: boy.jpg (72 KB, 668x432) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
72 KB, 668x432
Reposting!

Requesting a single Malal marine, approaching a Bloodthirster with duel-wielding chainaxes. Not fighting just yet, simply preparing to. Would prefer to have the camera behind the marine, walking towards the Bloodthirster. Would like the helmet in pic, and have a more singular, straight painjob for his armor, rather than that gross quarter paint. Would also like the style of chainaxe in the pic

G-God.. Christ.. P-Please...
>>
>>47652593
Bet he meant the design, not the character you are playing with its image. Good luck finding somebody who draws an army for free.
>>
>>47653256
Yeah, well that's not my request anyhow, thought I'd just throw that all out there in case anything caught a drawfriend's fancy.
>>
File: Request.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
Good morning/afternoon/evening, /tg/!

I humbly come to you, in request for an image to be drawn.

I'm hopefully looking to get an image of my dark elf alchemist, whom is a crossbowman, to be drawn.

He is moderately tall and somewhat athletic, a brown skinned surface dark elf. With silvery blond hair and gold eyes.

He's wearing a well-worn dress suit, with a light chain shirt, this being worn under a fur-trimmed winter coat. He's carrying various potions and grenades on bandoliers.

His weapon of choice is a mechanized, double crossbow. It's basically a man-portable siege crossbow.

He usually has it a hip height, to be fired. Think of heavy-weapons guy, or a gunbow user from Monster Hunter.

If drawn, could you draw him firing off flaming,explosive bolts, with a large, somewhat crazy smile, from the crossbow at....something?

Thank you kindly!
>>
>>47652297
>>47652297
w00t thanks bruh, face even looks cool enough that I may wind up using that pic as is for a character at one point. most likely for a oneshot or short term game though, I tend to request more custom art for anything I expect to last a while.
>>
>>47652659
Tried this one out. Didn't have the time or skill to make the pistol twirling look great but I hope it's okay
>>
File: navajotwirlingguns.png (501 KB, 934x1200) Image search: [Google]
navajotwirlingguns.png
501 KB, 934x1200
>>47653900
Forgot pic
>>
File: The flaming gnome.png (978 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
The flaming gnome.png
978 KB, 1000x1000
Hello, i was just wondering if someone here could draw a scene from our recent d&d campaign

during our campaingn, my character (warryn raulnor the forest gnome chef (image on the right)) was lit on fire and brought down to 1 health by a flaming alchemical ballista. he had charged onto the ship and promptly passed out due to being brought to zero hp our teamate (the image in the middle ( we're wearing the clothing in the image below our character images)) decided to pick me up and use my unconscious body as a flaming flail/club against a pirate named ulfric (pictured on the left), beating him to death

small notes
characters heights: Forest gnome warryn raulnor 3'8",

Gralf (my teamate(middle image)): 5'6"

Ulfric (man being beaten) ... probably around 5'6"

and the images on the top are the characters while the images on the bottom are images of their clothing
>>
File: otters-4.jpg (46 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
otters-4.jpg
46 KB, 500x366
Can I get an otter dressed as the world's most stereotypical wizard? EG robe with stars, pointy cap with stars, staff, etc.
>>
File: anon-man VS batman.jpg (104 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
anon-man VS batman.jpg
104 KB, 750x937
BUMP and also these two engaged in mortal combat would be great.
>>
File: space girl request (new).jpg (150 KB, 810x936) Image search: [Google]
space girl request (new).jpg
150 KB, 810x936
bumping my request..
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 583x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 583x1000
Nicely requesting a male human wizard with a shaved head, metal skullcap aka Merlin in the Excalibur and a bushy beard. No tats.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x310
>>47654384
>>
File: Smooch 1.1.png (134 KB, 569x657) Image search: [Google]
Smooch 1.1.png
134 KB, 569x657
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests. crude weapons are fine too.

or very simple and cute/unsettling requests like this
>>
File: 2016-05-30 19.13.52.jpg (4 MB, 1954x3494) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 19.13.52.jpg
4 MB, 1954x3494
Reposting. I'd like my Raptoran Cleric drawn. His outfit should be blue and white, his feathers(and feather hair) white as well. He should have soft facial features. If he could be healing someone, that would be even better.
>>
File: GooblinQuest2.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GooblinQuest2.png
13 KB, 500x500
Taking requests guys! Preferably cute and/or lewd.
>>
>>47654764

a teenaged half orc rouge trying to pickpocket a guard and accidentally grabs his butt.
>>
>>47654804
the half orc is female
>>
>>47654764
A wizard apprentice accidentally turned himself into a girl, and his master, a thick milf, trying to get him to dress up instead of turning him back.
>>
>>47654764
Goblins delivering junk to someones front door
>>
>>47654764
Lewd albino girl. The exact details are up to you.
>>
File: 1462501587005.jpg (632 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462501587005.jpg
632 KB, 750x1000
>>47654764
lewdify her?
>>
>>47654804
Oooh!

>>47654822
Awwww

>>47654842
Oh that hits all the marks.

>>47654870
Is this a Junk to your Door kinda service? It sounds great for the tinkerer to be.

Time to work!
>>
>>47654909
Not a much wanted service but the goblins have quotas to meet man.
>>
>>47654764

>>47649196
?
>>
File: 1465226593782.png (420 KB, 900x1150) Image search: [Google]
1465226593782.png
420 KB, 900x1150
>>47654764
make a lewd of this lovely lady?
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1280x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1280x793
>>47654764
Can I get the character on the left making the face on the right?
>>
>>47654313
>Batman holding Loss.jpg
>>
>>47655064
>Get a color delivery last thread
>Let's spam the next thread with the same pathetic waifu

What a cunt
>>
>>47655519
OR here, i didnt request the lewd, some other anon, as much as i like the fact that someone likes the character enough to request lewds...i can assure you it wasnt me
>>
>>47654764
rolling for this.
>>47651531
>>
File: 1459664314309.jpg (28 KB, 338x302) Image search: [Google]
1459664314309.jpg
28 KB, 338x302
>>47655568
>>
File: Clam Chair-der.png (284 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Clam Chair-der.png
284 KB, 1600x1200
Someone requested Calamity Clam a thread or two ago and I don't know if they're still monitoring or not but here's a WIP.
>>
File: HowWillIBreakShellsOnMyTummyNow.png (610 KB, 917x1101) Image search: [Google]
HowWillIBreakShellsOnMyTummyNow.png
610 KB, 917x1101
>>47654071
There you go.
>>
>>47655772
I firmly believe people do that. Hell. I stole a guys waifu and people think its him. Muahahahahahaha
>>
File: llamaraptor rider.jpg (668 KB, 1654x1544) Image search: [Google]
llamaraptor rider.jpg
668 KB, 1654x1544
Could I get an NPC for a post-apocalyptic game I'm running?

>Armor like pic related, though probably better kept. Maybe some engravings here and there like on his gun/knife.
>The gun and knife in the reference image.
>A really beat up slouch hat with teeth in the wrap around it. He's also wearing a pair of aviators and a breathing mask.
>Riding or standing next to his llamaraptor. It should have a saddle and some bags as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w
>>
>>47655794
Dope ass otter wizard bruh
>>
>>47655794
>I ask for character art
>Takes me like seriously three weeks to get a pic
>Ask for an otter wizard because I'm bored, its not even tabletop related I just wanted an otter wizard
>Takes seriously an hour and a half

I fucking love/hate drawthreads so much.
>>
>>47655887
What's the otter wizards name? Will you roll him the fuck up?
>>
>>47655887
Been trying to get into drawing again, thought I'd try something simple before I take the larger requests. What was your other one? I could try, sorry that people keep you waiting.
>>
>>47655931
>>47655908
No no no my request was filled weeks ago. I'm just laughing that it took me three weeks or so of asking to get an actual character done, but only an hour and a half and one try to get an otter dressed as a wizard. I love him by the way. His expression is the best.

You know what his expression says? It says he's a wizard, but he doesn't want to be one. Like maybe he only became a wizard because his dad was one and he wanted his son to follow in his footsteps. Or maybe his mom wanted him to 'be successful' and get out of the lake. Or maybe even he was a dreamer, who spent his youth wanting to become a powerful wizard, but when he arrives he learns that being a wizard is mostly just academia, and he has to write papers to keep his tenure and shit.

As to name? I'm thinking Jeffrey Ottertail. He looks like a Jeff.
>>
File: darkwraith.png (558 KB, 940x824) Image search: [Google]
darkwraith.png
558 KB, 940x824
>>47648876
It's perfect, anon. Thanks so much.
>>
>>47655994
Fuck yeah Jeffry Ottertail.
>>
Rolling for my next slow delivery.

0-1
>>47648928
2-3
>>47649144
4-5
>>47651834
6-7
>>47654343
8-9
>>47655851
>>
>>47649144
It's you! Expect occasional WIPs.
>>
>>47656060
>Grow up an awakened otter in mostly humanoid setting
>Dream of being a wizard, mother encourages him because she wants him to be successful, father thinks he should go into something more practical like clamming, but isn't overly critical.
>Go to wizard school, not taken seriously
>Get gud. Not great, but clearly passable as a wizard
>Realize that being a wizard is mostly reading books and writing papers, and only rarely doing 'fun' experiments and wonderworking.
>Writing a paper on the Metamagical Fluctuations of Fireballs by candlelight just to keep his tenure, while looking out at the stars and thinking of home.
>Wishes he had some of mom's clams right about now.
>>
>>47655994
Glad you like Jeffrey. First I had his hat over his eyes and he kinds scratches holes in it to see, but it looked weird and like that one guy from fat Albert

>>47656115
Right in the feels.
>>
File: GBB.png (121 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
GBB.png
121 KB, 480x480
>>47656115
>>
>>47650223
Hey Pilgrim, just got back to my computer - this is lovely, and better than I could have hoped for. thanks!
>>
>>47656195
Always a pleasure, mate
>>
>>47648916
>>47648916

Nigga is that the Yellow King on the bottom right?

I got you covered.

Give me a few hours, I should have something ready before I go to sleep even if it's a concept sketch with the final tomorrow.

Pic related is some random dark shit I drew last year.
>>
File: co in a nutshell.png (109 KB, 285x305) Image search: [Google]
co in a nutshell.png
109 KB, 285x305
>>47655845
You realize is just a drawing of a cartoon character for kids, and it doesn't belong to anybody, right?
>>
File: Smooch 3.png (524 KB, 1409x2493) Image search: [Google]
Smooch 3.png
524 KB, 1409x2493
pardon my question , but how close was i to give to illusion that this entity was looking at the viewer from its back? it is the second time i drew something like this.

spoilers for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1438097509356.png (546 KB, 819x657) Image search: [Google]
1438097509356.png
546 KB, 819x657
Reposting from last thread for the 24-hr bump.

I'm looking for a gaudy-as-sin halfling male fighter. No facial hair, tough armor, large round shield, and a short sword, but with the style of a mardi gras float. I have no reference picture because, honestly, I'd love for the artist to run a little wild with this one. Experiment a little, throw in some personal flair, whatever.

Backstory to maybe help, but not at all required: low level adventurer who's on a mission to find a band of strong warriors to free his homeland from a large tribe of marauding hill giants. His home is flattened, his people are forced underground, and he's out to fix this, but he's a lazy fuck who'd prefer to fish or cook instead of run about on a quest.

I cannot find anything close to what I'm looking for, so I'll include this pic of comfy /tg/ food instead.

Thanks for the considerations.
>>
>>47656113
Yay, it's unironically my lucky day. Maybe it's a good time to push my luck and buy some boosters
>>
Umm if the artist from 9 hours ago is still here, I thought the WIP will be done in about one or two hours
>>
>>47657198
>being this entitled

Wow.
>>
File: Halforcrogue.png (46 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Halforcrogue.png
46 KB, 1000x1200
>>47654804
Here you go bud!

I gotta go to bed for now, but i love your other ideas guys. I'll try and work on more tomorrow!
>>
>>47657198
>the artist from 9 hours ago
How is anyone (the artist included) supposed to know who you mean?
>>
>>47657295

that looks awesome thanks!
>>
>>47656559
Fucking aces man.

Yeah it is. Hence, the Black Emperor. Kind of like Yellow King's bigger, slightly nicer brother in the setting.

That's look awesome by the way. I'm excited to see what you make of it.
>>
File: Junkbrat.png (151 KB, 1200x1277) Image search: [Google]
Junkbrat.png
151 KB, 1200x1277
>>47648807

Can someone edit this for me? I want to give her a bulky power-claw sort thing on her right forearm, as well as maybe some dirt smudges on her skin and clothing, and a bandolier of grenades or something over one shoulder.
>>
>>47657766
Err, cyber claw replacing her right arm from the elbow down, I meant.
>>
File: reference.png (604 KB, 1000x418) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
604 KB, 1000x418
A Dragonblooded for an Exalted thing.

You can go wild with the outfit design, I just want something vaguely eastern. Thanks.
>>
File: flying bandito.png (1 MB, 1467x2563) Image search: [Google]
flying bandito.png
1 MB, 1467x2563
>>47658121
What a coincidence, I was just going to post my delivery too!
>>
File: awfdalmd aw.png (2 MB, 3416x2896) Image search: [Google]
awfdalmd aw.png
2 MB, 3416x2896
>>47658133
>>47658121
>Bandito time
>ohboy
>>
File: ldUo7Bn.gif (842 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ldUo7Bn.gif
842 KB, 1280x720
>>47658133
Aww fug.
>>
File: flying bandito.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
flying bandito.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>47658154
>>47658146
>>47658133
Whew lads.
>>
File: GonnaNeedABiggerWall.png (686 KB, 690x900) Image search: [Google]
GonnaNeedABiggerWall.png
686 KB, 690x900
>>47658133
>>47658146
>>47658154
>>47658250
Oh man its becomin' a gang nao
>>
>>47656821
>/tg/ food
>bread
DON'T. YOU MIGHT WAKE IT.
>>
File: 20070909-MEATBREAD_1.jpg (36 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
20070909-MEATBREAD_1.jpg
36 KB, 600x200
>>47658382
wake what anon?
>>
File: 1420328309321.png (372 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
1420328309321.png
372 KB, 896x504
>>47658382
IT IS TOO LATE. I AM SUMMONED.

THE MEATBREAD IS ETERNAL.
>>
File: soldier asks wot u looking at.jpg (651 KB, 1280x1764) Image search: [Google]
soldier asks wot u looking at.jpg
651 KB, 1280x1764
requesting an image that's pro-human elven alliance and friendship: This soldier and an elf (can be high elf or a wood elf) shaking each other's hands firmly, both have the looks of happy to be friends with each other. And any artist who takes this request can think of some friendly message of their own if they wish.
>>
File: tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg (281 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg
281 KB, 1280x853
>>47654804
Can anyone draw a wood elf archer and a human marksman? The human marksman should just be a tsundere while the wood elf archer would just act all cute and quirky towards the guy.
>>
File: 1452059107769.jpg (505 KB, 1650x2493) Image search: [Google]
1452059107769.jpg
505 KB, 1650x2493
Could I get this inked? Still probably one of the best deliveries I've ever gotten, just a tad hard to make out.
>>
>>47656846
Here's a rough sketch for now.
>>
File: melting nazi.jpg (67 KB, 1641x840) Image search: [Google]
melting nazi.jpg
67 KB, 1641x840
>>47658414
>>47658431
>>
File: Deranged Commander.png (645 KB, 820x419) Image search: [Google]
Deranged Commander.png
645 KB, 820x419
Requesting a deranged commander whom has faded green skin and has the face of the left image along with glowing yellow eyes, evident stitches along his face as displayed and keep the buzzcut, he also has a fairly emotionless look on his face.

He is a big guy, his arms are cybered up just like the image on the right (except with darker colors), his build is fairly muscular (think the image on the right), stitches and patchwork are evident.

His lower body simply consists of brown rolled up cargo pants and black military boots.
>>
File: Streithammer1.jpg (48 KB, 1131x818) Image search: [Google]
Streithammer1.jpg
48 KB, 1131x818
>>47659043
Fug, it will be worth of waiting. B-but If I can ask you for something about the hammer - don't make it "pointy" like pic related. Just keep it "block-shaped" like >>47649144 please
>>
>>47659199
Blocky hammer it is. No prob.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (540 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
540 KB, 1024x768
Request.

I like to get a family portrait of my three characters including a 1yr Orc/Elf/Human Mongrelman child (Harrowbow's and Heather's Child.)

Harrowbow is a half-orc druid sea Captain.
Heather is a Half-elf Sea witch.
Aris is a Human fighter
>>
File: lit.jpg (10 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
10 KB, 270x270
>>47653928
>>47653900
thanks mang
>>
>>47659310
Shit, what's the name of the site these figures are from?
>>
>>47659409
Hero Forge
https://www.heroforge.com/
>>
File: 1446537246160.png (306 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446537246160.png
306 KB, 640x480
>>47649537
edge
>>
>>47659310
>don't talk to my son or my wife's son or my son's son ever again
>>
>>47659486
Hahaha.
>>
File: oh-really-tell-xfdqq9.jpg (41 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
oh-really-tell-xfdqq9.jpg
41 KB, 600x461
>>47659469
>>
Requesting a town guard facepalming.
>>
File: goliath paladin.jpg (597 KB, 1236x1512) Image search: [Google]
goliath paladin.jpg
597 KB, 1236x1512
Hey everyone. First time poster in a thread like this. I would like to request a picture of my female Goliath Oath of Ancients Paladin, please.

>4E and 5E Goliaths are tall, strong tribal mountain people with white/gray skin and dark hair.

>Build similar to Wonder Woman in pic - tall (between 7 and 8 ft), muscled, broad shoulders / amazonian. Might be hard to show with the armor, though.

>Armor is non-magical full plate. The top-right pic is a suggestion/inspiration (minus the one spiky/feathery pauldron), but feel free to make up your own stuff so long as it isn't too ornate. Bonus points if you manage to get the symbol of Lliira in there somewhere (three six-pointed stars in a triangle).

>Sword in its scabbard, shield strapped to her back.

>Her hair is dark, long and a bit messy and she's in her early thirties. Other facial features don't matter too much as long as she's attractive. Some tribal tattoos on her face, but I'll leave those up to you.

>Her personality is optimistic, kind, boisterous, jovial, energetic and larger than life - an inspiration for those around her. Think Alex Louis Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist and Aquaman from Batman: The Brave & the Bold, with an added dash of Kamina. Her pose and facial expression should show this.
>>
>>47659702
>Goliath
>any kind of character
Patrician taste confirmed.
>>
File: GoliathX2.jpg (175 KB, 640x1067) Image search: [Google]
GoliathX2.jpg
175 KB, 640x1067
>>47659720
They're like half-orcs except better in every way, especially thematically.
>>
>>47659757
It's one of the reasons why I want to switch to 5e from pathfinder. Sure I could port them from 3.5 but monkey grip man...

I got introduced with PnP through DnD 4th edition (heresy I know), I made a goliath warden which I got really really attached though and loved to roleplay him and play him in combat. 4th edition had its flaws but I didn't mind it as a introductionary thing.to PnP.
>>
File: 1465161093438.jpg (17 KB, 639x331) Image search: [Google]
1465161093438.jpg
17 KB, 639x331
Could anyone draw this guy as an imperial inquisitor with a qt daemonette walking alongside him hugging his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. And the guy would be blushing madly being embarrassed.
>>
File: 1463834694119.png (998 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
1463834694119.png
998 KB, 960x536
Can I get a female Commissar and a Guardsman cleaning the dirt, mud and grime off this tank?
>>
Requesting this "Tech Valkyrie" making fun off or sticking her tongue out to a space marine. Maybe a butthurt Black Templar without his helmet on just to show an annoyed look on his face.
>>
File: Untitled.png (282 KB, 510x476) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
282 KB, 510x476
Requesting pic related with a skinnier, more feline figure.

Also witchcrafty clothes would be cool too, if you want.
>>
>>47660903
Why would you want her to be thinner anon.. that's some THICC proportions there. it's amazing.
>>
File: Septa.jpg (295 KB, 1637x1015) Image search: [Google]
Septa.jpg
295 KB, 1637x1015
Requesting a young fantasy nun.
Wearing fitted white robe and a seven pointed star necklace.
Pale skin, red hair mostly covered by a cowl. Rather fat, thick waist, wide hips.
>>
>>47660935
Yeah, but it's art for a character played by a 9 year old, who says that she doesn't like it.
>>
>>47661027
>9 years old
>already a tumblr tard

oh boy
>>
>>47661078
Not him, but why would you assume that? I've met a good number of little girls who find curves weird.

Not everything is because of being politically correct, anon.
>>
>>47661027
Tell her to not look a gift horse in the mouth. She got quality art, if it's not perfect she has to use her imagination and get over it.
>>
Can someone draw yourself for my next game please?
>>
>>47652256
np man
>>
File: mkr_wip_02.jpg (60 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
mkr_wip_02.jpg
60 KB, 600x900
>>47652454
Hey done the next pass will hopefully have colours and stuff in time for end of this or next thread.
>>
>>47650635
Another bump
>>
File: 1465154754504.jpg (25 KB, 449x640) Image search: [Google]
1465154754504.jpg
25 KB, 449x640
Can I get an image of her in some lingerie trying to seduce an unsuspecting goon while she robs him blind?
>>
File: troll_req.png (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
troll_req.png
358 KB, 1000x750
Requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x620
I would love a picture of my Ogryn character from the Only War game I'm in.

He's 3 meters tall and very muscular, about what you'd expect from an Ogryn, but he wears a big suit of Bullgryn armor that looks vaguely like pic related and he has 3rd degree burns all over his body.

He currently wields a pair of Macefists in battle, which are crude looking Spiked Gauntlets which he punches his foes with.

On his armor there is a big shiny medal that designates his rank as a second Lieutenant in his regiment.

His personality has been described as Gamagoori from Kill La Kill if that helps. He's something of a boisterous hardass so any facial expression showing that would be awesome.
>>
>>47650350
I think he's making fun of your character for being a Mary Sue. The file is even named MS.jpg
>>
>>47661252
Very nice!
>>
>>47658133
>>47658146
>>47658250
>>47658341
Wait, what are all these for?
>>
File: gullbulance.png (45 KB, 385x324) Image search: [Google]
gullbulance.png
45 KB, 385x324
>>47650293
Dude I love your request and I want you to get it, but I can't art worth shit. Have a request image and let us both hope it gets you the attention you need. If not, consider this a crappy delivery
>>
>>47662403
You missed the train, it seems. In the last thread the eponymous flying bandit request came, someone whined about it getting gazillion deliveries while they got none, and now people are drawing flying bandits just out of spite.
>>
>>47657295
>HO NK
Oh god why did I just literally laugh out loud, now everyone is looking
>>
File: 1463985134511.jpg (74 KB, 564x874) Image search: [Google]
1463985134511.jpg
74 KB, 564x874
Requesting an image of this dashing man Inna tavern, strumming a lute while a few girls seem particularly interested in him, wooing over him and such.
>>
File: 1396300471529.jpg (14 KB, 167x186) Image search: [Google]
1396300471529.jpg
14 KB, 167x186
>>47661027
maybe you should learn to draw for your faggot daughter then.
>>
>>47650293
>>47662470
Also maybe you'd have a better chance at getting it fulfilled if the tiny person on the seagull happened to be a Mexican gunslinger
>>
>>47655794
love the details
>>
>>47662502
The OR must be happy about that one.
>>
>>47648919
Bump
>>
I has request! He's the satyr space marine primarch of the Green Horns, named Shaun McAngus. He enjoys finding new ways to get drunk, drinking heavily to the point where a regular human would be double dead, finding new female humanoid creatures that he finds attractive and then promptly have a one night stand with them, finding other Fey creatures and then extorting them for whatever they have, and of course long walks on the beach. He has red hair like any other Irish hill jiggaboo, fair skin, and yellow satanic harry potter eyes. So my request? Just him in his green & gold power armour with his pub mates, havin' a good ol' time.
>>
>>47663499
>He's the satyr space marine primarch of the Green Horns
>Not a bloody reference pic
>>
File: Khorne berserker.jpg (68 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
Khorne berserker.jpg
68 KB, 800x1066
>>47663539
Yeah, I'm a bit new to these threads. Post a picture of a space marine? Yeah, I'll do that.
>>
Looking for a nobleman of about 30, standing as if posing for a painting. Has a cape over one shoulder, currently thrown back. Cradles an open-faced helmet with an extremely long peacock's feather sprouting from the top. On his left hip he wears a side sword (see pic). A pair of flintlock pistols are crossed through a sash worn around his waist. He wears a breastplate.

His hair is short, neat, and black. He has a long, drooping black moustache and and has a friendly, amiable expression.
>>
>>47662611
This put a smile to my day! Now let's see if I can work on those other requests I had.
>>
>>47664324
Yay Eversor is back! As a total coincidence it's been about 24 hours since I posted >>47649196 so heres my bump for cutest Dragonwrought loli :^
>>
File: wwww.jpg (225 KB, 623x1000) Image search: [Google]
wwww.jpg
225 KB, 623x1000
>>47659702

here's a quickie from me
>>
File: KK inks WIP.png (430 KB, 1208x918) Image search: [Google]
KK inks WIP.png
430 KB, 1208x918
Page 9 bump
RISE
>>
>>47649908
Bump
>>
>>47667129
Two Nameless Guardsmen Bound to die in the Emperors Service
They are glorious as their duty is without falter!
>>
Too late to join the party?
>>
File: PARKER!!.jpg (476 KB, 1280x1439) Image search: [Google]
PARKER!!.jpg
476 KB, 1280x1439
>>47667671
Nope Flying banditos always welcome sir!
>>
>>47667394
Oh they do have names, I just never ask, it is just not relevant for this particular commission
>>
File: banditovolando.png (431 KB, 1596x737) Image search: [Google]
banditovolando.png
431 KB, 1596x737
>>47667671
Had to make an adjustment
>>
File: KoboldDragon.png (29 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
KoboldDragon.png
29 KB, 1000x1200
>>47664672
I think I made her a lil to old. I apologize. I missed that detail!
>>
File: Kim Reference.png (2 MB, 1820x1927) Image search: [Google]
Kim Reference.png
2 MB, 1820x1927
Looking for some art of my character being needlessly creepy. Resting a crowbar on her shoulder, disfiguring her flesh magically.
>>
File: 1444725888045.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
1444725888045.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>47661252
OR here, jesus fucking christ that is amazing, truely. Thank you anon
>>
>>47651295
Bump!!
>>
>>47667943
It's okay, thanks Eversor.
>>
File: green nipples.jpg (384 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
green nipples.jpg
384 KB, 850x850
>>47650095
>>
File: b55.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
b55.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>>47668075
Holy shit.
>>
Requesting anything very late era decopunk. Think cyberpunk of the 50s-60s, with bright colors (I imagine cybernetics with design elements of cars from that period, with chrome and bright colors everywhere). Just interested in seeing what people might come up with.

Maybe the most 50s-60s thing would be a cybernetics commercial with cheesy taglines with pinups, or something of the like.
>>
>>47669547
This sounds amazing, and pushes all the right buttons, but it's so vague, I mean, how it's aplicable?
>>
I would love a drawing of a male elf sorcerer with short white hair, in an outfit like this (including hat but no beard).
>>
>>47669779
And the cloak too, preferably. Thanks!
>>
>>47668075
Please walk into freeway traffic.
>>
Could I have a sketch of a female Drow Cleric like sort of like pic related but dressed more like a traditional cleric, in a white robe with red trim?
Preferably in an upper body shot.

Doesn't need to be colored, but if so, maybe a light shade of purple for skin tone, white hair?
>>
>>47669291
Damn that's pretty. Not OR
>>
>>47669291
oh my god, this is amazing! thank you so much salt! this is some commission level work here!
>>
File: 1464977137092.png (5 MB, 1684x1832) Image search: [Google]
1464977137092.png
5 MB, 1684x1832
I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting at a generic wooden table at an inn, with a mug of ale idly set on the table. along with most of his gear which is covered by his black cloak, save for the short sword on his sheath that rests on his side. He's donning his leather armor and reading an old book titled "Tieflings: Their History and Customs". This event takes place in late Medieval times, and references are in pic related. If you manage to pick this request up, I'm thankful already. WIPs would be greatly appreciated as well.
>>
File: Notwendigo.png (1 MB, 1841x2007) Image search: [Google]
Notwendigo.png
1 MB, 1841x2007
back again.

taking simple/unsettling requests, crude weapons are fine too
>>
File: ellisia.jpg (84 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
ellisia.jpg
84 KB, 400x565
>>47670816
oh my god this is awesome, i would like to request a girl in this sort of armor here. her helmet cracked, clothing ripped, horrible scarring across the left side of her face, while she has this huge ass evil smile on her face, looking like her mind has just snapped into a million pieces. blood all over her,
>>
>>47670816
Retractable blade gauntlet Black and edgy as fuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 139

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.