[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT Post Space Marine chapters that you wished were a thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1464364786825.jpg (13 KB, 275x297) Image search: [Google]
1464364786825.jpg
13 KB, 275x297

>Marines that Ride into battle on Manticores/Gryphons
>Marines that use Storm Shields and Melee weapons primarily
>Rhino-Men Marines
>>
>>47637922
I just want Grey Knights on motorcycles.
>>
File: 5746503.jpg (6 KB, 200x187) Image search: [Google]
5746503.jpg
6 KB, 200x187
>>47637922
Why don't you just play

Age of Sigmar
>>
>>47637922
Legit sounds like AoS
>>
>>47637922
make them then you lazy bum
>>
>>47637922
Marines that utilize superheavy tanks like moving cathedrals, plowing through enemy fortifications with manned guns blazing to disgorge troops into the midst of the foe
>>
File: notshitpowerarmor.jpg (53 KB, 736x694) Image search: [Google]
notshitpowerarmor.jpg
53 KB, 736x694
>>47637922
>Marines with less fucktarded 80s power armor.
>>
>>47637922
>Space Marines who us prototype bolters that use revolver style feed and live on an arid, badlands world
>In other words, cowboy marine chapter
>With the Imperial Guardsmen of this world being the US Cavalry and disproportionately badass so long as they're coming to aid the cowboy Marines in a dire situation.

>>47641240
Honestly, I feel like if you were going to give the space Marines a more "modern" power armor look, best place to start would be fallout 4's power armors and go from there.

The bulk and weight are a bit important to the Marines, they're juggernauts and need armor just as meaty as them.
>>
>>47641240

Just play Infinity. Marines are supposed to be retarded looking space knights. It's like complaining about realistic plate armor not looking like fantasy armor.
>>
File: Knight.jpg (42 KB, 720x447) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
42 KB, 720x447
>>47641924
infinity isn't safe either
>>
>>47641924
I get that, but
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.