[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 1
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47458885/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N
_
Krovachi the bloody angel
_
(you know you're going to have to let me take the helm again soon, you know that right)

I close my eyes, feeling the wind brush against my face while these wings you gave me wrap around me, clinging like bandages soaked in blood and salve. It's easier to think out here, having this empty field all to myself, well besides the idiot who got me killed
(that's still a sore spot for you isn't it)
If I was in control it wouldn't have happened, so of course it is.
(From what I've seen if you were in control you've become a slasher villain hiding away in our little farm)

A what? I tilt my head, this girl is always so confusing, no idea what the tainted hell she's talking about most of the time...At least out here I'm away from the hiver's bumbling thoughts
(oh don't you start again on that, they love us, why don't you)

Because I hate thoughts that aren't my own, if I hadn't listened we would be in this situation we're
(And you'd be dead, and lucy would be all alone...except maybe for sam)

Waste away, burn, roll over and die from a malady fouler than
(Seems I've really struck a nerve this time)
I hate that I can't reach into my own mind and smack you silly, I'd throttle you but the seven seem to have given you their own luck, so I doubt it would even work.

(Oh stop being so grumpy, you've got to spend a lot of time with our sister, how can you still be complaining)

Because, it's all too peaceful, and she and everyone else is scared of me it seems...not that I don't blame them, I would kill most of them if they gave me half a reason

(....)

Not talking about "Our" friends, Though there are a few I wouldn't mind maiming to remind them of their place, namely away from my sister, since I know you'd never shut up if I did anything to really hurt them

(Maiming is hurting them you idiot)
cont
>>
>>47631043

Sorry meant killing, it's so hard to distinguish between hurt and killing when I do both oh so closely together

(So why are we out here anyways...I mean there's nothing to kill out here...since you've already ripped every living creature on the way here into less then shreds...seriously I'm pretty sure most of them just wanted pets)

You complain when I want to kill for fun, you bitch and moan when I have good reason to disembowel someone, and now you're whining because I killed some mindless animals? What next, crying because I swatted a fly?

(How did you function without me?)

Pretty well, all things considered, I know I didn't used to have a whiny voice yelling at me to not do things...and I wasn't always so angry and...thirsty.

(it's called a conscious)

And I lost mine in kerlarn.

(Maybe we should go looking for it then)

Don't tempt me.

(SO WHY ARE we in the middle of effing no where, covered in the blood of innocent woodland critters)

I run my hand over my missing eye, feeling the scratch marks as that burning hunger for a fight starts to whittle it's way back into the back of my skull. I want to fight something, get a good brawl to remind me I'm alive...but

What do I do?
[] Go back and find my sister, and follow her around.
[] look for more things to kill
[] find that little greedy Druegar, Minor
[] Try to tempt the hivers into fighting me
[] Push samson's buttons to annoy him
[]Ask the witch why she went back to the swamp in the first place
[] use my angelic body to get hammered
[] check the town for sinners
[] just burn things to let out some anger
[] try and convince everyone we should go back on the road, and look for fights
[] get mad that Samson and that marsh elf somehow let two of those injured heretics escape
[] find something to eat *most likely the dead animals*
[] write in
>>
>>47631056
>[] Go back and find my sister, and follow her around.
>[] try and convince everyone we should go back on the road, and look for fights
>>
>>47631056
>[] use my angelic body to get hammered
>>
>>47631056
>>
>>47631056
>>
>>47631056
>[] try and convince everyone we should go back on the road, and look for fights
>>
>>47631056
>[] Push samson's buttons to annoy him
>>
What's a fight without a drink anyways? Didn't have anything good in ker'larn, and the few times the commander managed to do find some from...where ever he managed to magic those kegs from. Now I'm actually getting thirsty, been awhile since I had anything to drink besides the blood on my lips, not that I'm complaining but

(Kroooovaaaaaachi!)

What, you're a weak drinker, it isn't fun to see you stumble around and kiss the little blueberry before nearly vomiting down her throat, guess that's how hivers so love eh? not very angelic are you. I yawn and stand back, up practically throwing myself up, letting myself hang limply as I start to walk back to that boring town of mapleburrow.

A drink would be nice, then maybe I can find something to fight, or at least get you to fight something...as watered down as that feels.

cont
>>
>>47631538
(And we're safe, why should we go looking for trouble, we killed the demon and)

the queen bitch is still around, dumbass, I growl mentally as I drag my feet on dirt, slowly standing up as I get on the road back to town

(I was trying to forget about her....)

Don't want to admit I'm right? I chuckle as the freeloader grumbles and mumbles, not having enough bravery to try and disagree with me, because I am obviously right.

She says nothing, so she's probably silently agreeing with me, which makes me feel dirty...wonder if she's a weak enough drinker to get drunk without having to touch the tainted damnned stuff herself...worth a try

I smile, and stride into town, making a headline to the bar, growling at a few of the more colorful looking characters when they eye me up, and they don't respond in kind. So they weren't looking for a fight then? that's a shame, real shame. looked liked they'd be something new to smash at least, even if they weren't challenging.

Still feel like someone's watching me, for some reason...probably just my paranoia and fighting lust, as depressing as that is.

I kick the doors open, and walk over the bar.

"What do you" the skinny girl dressed up like some kind of flower asks, as another goldy lays passed out in the chair next to me...so I push it down a few spaces, watching his face drag around the counter

"Everything" I say calmly picking my teeth

"T..I don't think you have enough gold for" She mumbles, so I glare at her, biting down on my finger

"Er right away ma'am" She says sheepishly as she steps away to get me the vague "Everything"

"Hope she mixes it all" I muse to myself

(Ker'larning sucker punch?)

So you remember that!

(Yeah...unfortunately)

I shake my head and start carving a crude knife shape into the counter with my nails
_

"Krovachi!" My sister shouts, as I hold the minotaur girls's head under my arm, while I push the idiot with wolf blood away with my feet, knocking him through a table as
cont
>>
>>47631717
I finish my drink off, bashing the marsh elf bitch who's been trying to pull me down after I traded a few choice insults with her...though she started it...I think wasn't paying attention really.

"Heeeey sis" I say happily as the cow girl tries to smack me to make me let her go in submission "Just got in a bit of trouble again, think this is why ma would let us go to bars?"

"You're not even drunk" She sighs, rubbing her eyes as I grin happily, there's no one really standing to hurt her, since they're all keeled over drunk, or on the floor missing teeth "...so why are you beating the hell out of these poor people"

"they started it?" I say frowning as I continue chocking out the minotaur lass.

"Really?" She asks picking up pieces of my first bottle of apple whiskey "Really...you know you can't just do this, right? you're going to get yourself thrown out"

"Ahhh, they love me here" I say calmly "And a little bar brawling never hurt anyone"

She doesn't say anything, her ears drooping as mine perk up, and she just looks around the room.

"I didn't use my sword" I add, trying to save myself from her chewing me out

She stares at me and rubs her eyes, shaking her head

"Sis, just...get out of here, come on" She says, grabbing my hand as she leads me away "why do you always have to do stuff like this"

(Because she can't stand not fighting something for an hour or so)

"Don't smack yourself" Lucy says, as I contemplate shutting my guest up with a concussion until she takes control back again "People will stare"

(which I will, sooner if you do something like that again)

"And?" I ask, tossing the bottle away as we get into the town proper, one of the men I threw through one of the windows waving lazily as we walk by him.

"I just don't want you to get embarressed is all" She says shrugging, sounding oh so sweet
cont
>>
>>47631982

What do I say?
[] can we go to another bar? I'm bored already
[].....and?
[] Doesn't Samson know things down by the coast or somewhere, can't we go there instead
[] Aww thanks, but I'm not going to worry about something like that
[] Eh?
[] ask her something *Why she left school, why Minor is like a puppy, why the little hiver can't leave me alone*
[] write in
>>
>>47632011
>[] Aww thanks, but I'm not going to worry about something like that
>As long as you're happy and safe I don't care what people think about me sis
>>
>>47632011
>[] can we go to another bar? I'm bored already
>[].....and?
>[] ask her something *Why she left school, why Minor is like a puppy, why the little hiver can't leave me alone*
>>
>>47632011
>[] ask her something *Why she left school, why Minor is like a puppy, why the little hiver can't leave me alone*
>>
>>47632011
>[] Aww thanks, but I'm not going to worry about something like that
>As long as you're happy and safe I don't care what people think about me sis
>>
>>47632011
>[] Doesn't Samson know things down by the coast or somewhere, can't we go there instead
>>
>>47632011
>[].....and?
>>
>>47632040
Second.
>>
"Aww thanks" I say happily, as my wings flutter on their own "But can we go to another bar? I'm bored already"

"Did you even listen to anything I just said?" She says angrily, as she grabs my horn and tugs me down so she can look me in my eyes "Please just walk with me for a while, we can...talk about something that won't"

"Thanks for worrying" I say, ruffling her hair and ears as we slowly start to head back to that Hall they built, which could really use some cabbages or apple trees "But as long as you're happy, I don't care what people think about me"

"But I do!" She grumbles, crossing her arms as I lean over her, so no one else can look at her "You...can be nice it's just...Can we talk about something else"

(Smooth, Lucy, smooooth)

"Yeah, I have a question" I mumble quietly

"Hmm?" She hums, looking back at me with her big innocent eyes.
What do I ask?
[] Do you know?
[] Why did you leave your school
[] why that minor girl is like a puppy round me
[] why that hiver can't leave me alone
[] Does she like samson?
[] When are we going to go back onto the road and kill things again
[] Why did we never go back to the farm
[] tell her she needs to wear less revealing clothes
[] write in
>>
>>47632484
>[] Do you know?
>>
>>47632484
>[] Why did you leave your school
>[] Why did we never go back to the farm
>[] tell her she needs to wear less revealing clothes

What'st he do you know option mean HM?
>>
>>47632484
>[] tell her she needs to wear less revealing clothes

[] Do you know?
>>
>>47632484
>[] Do you know?
>[] why that hiver can't leave me alone
>>
>>47632484
>[] Do you know?
>[] why that minor girl is like a puppy round me
>[] When are we going to go back onto the road and kill things again
>>
>>47632484
>[] Do you know?
Not voting for it, But what does that option mean HM? What are we asking her what she knows?
>>
>>47632617
If she knows that she is Krovachi/not Katie. So about the whole personality mixup.
>>
>>47632638
Ah okay.
>>
>>47632484
>[] Do you know?
Deleted old vote now that I know.
>>
"Why did you leave your school anyways?" I ask, as I step out of the gates of town again.

"They taught me everything they could teach about nature" She says happily, before she giggles, covering her mouth like a proper lady "Besides, most of the classes were just gardening or sitting around, soo...yeah"

"Alright, makes sense, so why does that Minor girl and the hiver follow me around like they're puppies" I ask tilting my head "and act like a pair of them two, I mean I know why but....why?"

"They like you? I know it may be surprising, considering that...you're first reaction to most things is to either scare it away, or fight it" She says meekly, like I'll get mad at her of all people

"Well, it's kept me alive and entertained hasn't it" I say flatly, scratching at the chitin on my arms "I just don't like having a hiver on my back, as that is usually bad for both of those things"

(....well you do have a point there...actually)

"So do you have any more questions, or are we going to start talking about killing again" She asks, smiling just for me.

"Yeah actually, why haven't we gone back to the old farm again?" I ask sadly, staring down the general way to the forest, where it's probably laying abandoned or ransacked knowing my luck.

"You used to be tainted remember?" She says, smacking the back of my head gently, reaching up to do so.

cont
>>
>>47633003
"Ah yeah" I say nodding as the hall starts to come into view "...should really go and burn that blacksmith back in Ciderton shouldn't I"

(For once I agree with you on something)

"eeer..maybe some day" She says laughing nervously as I crack my fingers

"Yeah maybe some day" I say frowning, chewing on one of my nails "So did you know?"

"DId I know about what?" She asks, confused, the smile fading from her lips.

"About Katie" I say as her eyes go wide and she goes as white as a bloodless corpse, and she turns away

She mumbles something and starts walking away from me

What do I do?
[] Lift her up until she confesses
[] Press the question
[] sigh and follow her
[] sit in the middle of the road,angrily
[] Change the subject to going out and looking for things to fight again
[] write in
>>
>>47633108
>[] sigh and follow her
>[] Press the question
>>
>>47633108
>[] sigh and follow her
>[] Press the question
>>
>>47633108
>[] sigh and follow her
>>
>>47633108
>[] Lift her up until she confesses
>>
>>47633108
>[] sigh and follow her
>[] Lift her up in a hug until she confesses
>>
>>47633108
>[] sigh and follow her
>[] Press the question
>>
>>47633163
Deleting old vote here to second this>>47633186
>>
>>47633108
>[] sigh and follow her
>[] Press the question
>[] Lift her up in a hug until she confesses
>>
I sigh, and follow her as closely as I can. She slows down when she notices I'm not chasing her, or asking her again. Her shoulders relax in relief and she sighs, her ears wagging slightly as she thinks I've given up on this little query.

(...)

And you be quite, I don't want any of your lip for the rest of the day, so I can at least have some peace before I go back to doing nothing.

I shake my head and close the gap between me and my sister, and lift her up, making her shriek and kick her legs as I hold her up like I did when we were younger...and before her growth spurt. I frown as she covers her face and whimpers, curling up into a ball as I hug her and try to calm her down.

She scrunches her nose, and I remember I smell a lot like blood...and death, well that doesn't matter"

"Do you know?" I ask again, and her ears droop, and she covers them, so I repeat myself at least twenty times, each one faster than the last.

She whines, and tries to cover her ears a bit better, so I keep repeating myself, as the freeloader repeats my name with a nasally voice. And judging from how much she's laughing about it, she finds it hilarious.

"YES!" She shouts "please stop asking"

I stare at her, frowning, as she looks up at me weakly, her ears drooping down.

"I'm sorry" She says quietly "but the only time you came out was when she was close to dying, and I love both of you....I didn't want either of you to get hurt"

What do I do?
[] hug her
[] drop her
[] Oh...well I was just asking
[] Why? All she does is talk nonsense and laze around when something isn't actively threatening her life
[]...Really? *happy moth noises*
[] Okay, well I'm going to ask Poora and samson if they want to take a trip somewhere *don't put her down*
[] go find the hivers and minor
[] write in
>>
>>47633575
>[] drop her
>[]...Really? *happy moth noises*
>[] hug her
>>
>>47633575
>[] drop her
>[] hug her
>>
>>47633575
>[] hug her
>[] drop her
>[] Why? All she does is talk nonsense and laze around when something isn't actively threatening her life
>>
>>47633575
>[] hug her
>[] Oh...well I was just asking
>>
>>47633575
>[] Oh...well I was just asking
>[] Why? All she does is talk nonsense and laze around when something isn't actively threatening her life
>[] Okay, well I'm going to ask Poora and samson if they want to take a trip somewhere *don't put her down*
>>
>>47633575
>[] drop her
>[] hug her
>>
>>47633575
[] drop her
[] Why? All she does is talk nonsense and laze around when something isn't actively threatening her life
[]...Really? *happy moth noises*
>>
>>47633575
>[] drop her
>[] hug her
>>
>>47633575
>[] drop her
>[] hug her
>[] Okay, well I'm going to ask Poora and samson if they want to take a trip somewhere *don't put her down*
>>
I drop her in shock, and then grin widely, and cover my mouth as I remember my teeth aren't exactly friendly or inviting, especially since a certain idiot decided eating a hiver was a good idea. What not going to say some thing this time?
(I saw a bird, it was pretty...kick it's ass)

Right, going back to ignoring you. Lucy dusts herself off, and pulls her robe up so it doesn't fall off of her when she does. She clears her throat, and closes her eyes, looking like she's about to say something important, so I decide to interrupt her, since nothing good ever comes from important talks or speeches like this.

"Really?!" I ask, picking her up with a hug, making her squeak adorably as I squeeze her, not tight enough to break anything. I hope.

"Huh?" She asks, her ears drooping down as she looks at me all confused "But I"

"What?" I ask tilting my head "She's protective of you to, nothing to worry about with her"

She blinks, opening and closing her mouth at loss for words, not figuring out what to say, so I say something first.

"Though I do wonder why, all she does is talk nonsense and laze around when something isn't actively threatening her life" I laugh deeply, manically, the same laugh I found in ker'larn and kept since I left it.

"Well, you have some pretty bad hobbies to sis" She say teasingly, suddenly coming to as she pulls on my ears hidden under my mane of far to fluffy hair...I should get it cut

(DON'T YOU DARE)

"Killing things and fighting actually accomplishes something" I say flatly.

"Well..." she says stopping for a second, before she turns away and puffs her cheeks out

"I have a point don't I?" I say, with a rather mad grin

"Point about what?" Samson asks, dropping in the middle of the road, spinning one of those weird mirrors around

I glare at him and hold lucy a bit closer, and he holds the mirror in front of his face, and I slowly let my sister go, behind me.
cont
>>
>>47634153

"Oh come on, we're friends, why do you have to be so hostile, did that demon curse you for enternal pms or something" He says, moving the hand mirror so I can see his smirk

What do I do?
[]punch him
[] Tell him in great detail what it did
[] Throw an insult back
[] Be a very overprotective sister
[] ask if he's going to fuck around or if he actually wants to kill something
[] Fight?
[] write in
>>
>>47634192
>[] Tell him in great detail what it did
>[] Be a very overprotective sister
>>
>>47634192
>>
>>47634192
>>
>>47634192
>[]punch him
>[] Throw an insult back
>>
>>47634192
>[] Throw an insult back
>>
>>47634192
>[] Throw an insult back
>>
>>47634192
>[] Throw an insult back
>[] ask if he's going to fuck around or if he actually wants to kill something
>>
"Well, I was have mad from hunger, my only company the voices of the dead and the things using their bodies like a side show's puppets" I say calmly as I pick my teeth, watching his smirk slowly fade away "Not to mention I'm sure my brain was boiling from the fever and...a handful of other terrible things"

He doesn't say nothing as I push Lucy back behind myself to keep myself between her and the escaped pit fighter.

"And demons like to make sure you suffer before they kill you, so I had to spend a good week in a trench with half rotted corpses dancing around be, whispering about what was going to happen to me, which wasn't fun to say the least" I say, as I start to bite down on my nail, speaking without even a hint of emotion, as his expression slowly turns into one of horror and guilt "especially when at night I had to hide out of the trench as the demon that took my eye was still hunting for me"

I clear my throat, and crack my jaw and sigh.

"Of course this was before I go so weak from taint that I was left lying against what was left of the 45th regiment, and a woman came to me, promising I'd get to see my sister again...and well you know how that went" I say as he stares at me, not saying anything

What do I do?
[] punch him playfully
[] laugh and laugh
[] glare at him
[] take the mirror and mess with it
[] go to the hall
[] write in

Also I may put this quest on hiatus, since I'm getting that feeling where I don't know what to do with it, and Unfortunate magical girl quest gave me the same feeling, and now I have plenty of ideas for it

but I don't know, really just have that feeling. Might have to do with the fact I'm going back to college in a month or two, don't know
>>
>>47634564
>[] go to the hall
>>
>>47634564
>[] punch him playfully
>[] laugh and laugh
What! N oplease don't! This is one of my favorite quests!
>>
>>47634564
>[] punch him playfully
>[] laugh and laugh
>[] go to the hall
Plz no.
>>
>>47634564
>[] take the mirror and mess with it
>[] go to the hall
I think a bit of a problem is the leveling factor, it means we can't just move directly to the final zone and do shit there. Maybe it helps if you sit down and look at the "map", and see if you can think of events to happen, especially with players now increasingky acclimating to the new situation.
Get your bearings, basically.
>>
>>47634564
[] punch him playfully
[] laugh and laugh
>>
>>47634564
>[] laugh and laugh
>[] go to the hall
Not much I can say to that, since its your creative juices we're hanging on. maybe consider trying to inspiration from similar works, like Log Horizon or Overlord, to get some plothooks?
Probably should put the demon stuff on the backburner for now. maybe have Katie deal with the church of the seven and the human/monster relations for a while, since that was a thing that used to be important.
>>
>>47634697
>maybe have Katie deal with the church of the seven and the human/monster relations for a while,
That does sound kinda fun, Especially if "Krovachi" gets involved!
>>
>>47634605
>>47634631
I wouldn't be dropping it, I'd just be holding it off until I got ideas for it and the time. Like I'm doing with unfortunate magical girl.

>>47634659
that's what I'm thinking of doing, it probably wouldn't be a long one if I did it anyways.

So please don't panic, just rambling basically. if the feeling continues, then you have reason to

>>47634697
>>47634720

...that actually helps a lot. Also I realize now that whole system I had when I had five quests might actually work out to help me now.

And I did get the drive to start this quest from a really shitty overlord quest

Anyways, sorry for worrying you, and thank you last anon, you have no idea how much you helped me

Anyways writing, and sorry for scaring you all
>>
>>47634748
>to start this quest from a really shitty overlord quest
I didn't even know there ever was one outside the one on akun (which is pretty good).
>>
>>47634748
No problem, Just glad you run.
>>
I laugh, and laugh. he stares at me, his mouth agape, and his greasy hair blowing behind him, making him look almost like a younger and less monstrous version of that hiver called thunder.

I punch him playfully in the shoulder and walk past him, still laughing, and laughing as they just stand there like statues, or corpses.

No real difference really, both are lifeless.

I smile, still giggling as I walk up the hall and start laughing again

(You...really need some help)

No I don't, I'm doing just fine without any

Now....what the hell do I do?

What do I do?
[] go back and mention I was joking
[] get something to eat
[] look at the map in the middle of the hall
[] write a letter to Simon Daltross
[] Scare Minor
[] try to push the marsh elf into fighting me
[] write in

>>47634798
Last two or so threads because the qm got blown the fuck out by people who knew the setting and called him out on his bullshit

I had just gotten done watching overlord, so I was in a fucking rage, and took one of my many idea's for a book and formed it into a quest

>>47634810
and I like it to, since it's fun as hell, and lessens the ideas I have to struggle with on the rare occasion I write outside of qming
>>
>>47634965
>[] write a letter to Simon Daltross
>>
>>47634965
>>
>>47634965
>[] look at the map in the middle of the hall
I really enjoy the Overlord setting for selfmaking stuff, it makes me constantly want to tinker on a guildhall idea.
>>
>>47634965
[] write a letter to Simon Daltross
>>
>>47634965
>>
>>47634965
>>
>>47634965
>[] get something to eat
I was kinda surprised that you just let the entire church just be ok with the befriending monsters and tolerating tainted people. Not to mention that the angel is quite dubious in origin and unorthodox in thought.

Something like that should have caused a divide in the church.
>>
>>47635190
>Something like that should have caused a divide in the church.
Not really a divide, but it probably had some impact and controversy, but we haven't actually interacted with the church since becoming a angel so we have no idea how our message has reached the church at large.
>>
(I don't know, maybe you could write a letter and not go back out and kill things for no good reason"

Actually that's a good idea, haven't written in awhile, I should see if I still remember how to. and I know just the man to write to. I grin as I walk up to the door, and practically kick it open, and duck to the side to avoid Poora's spawn's cleaver flying at me.

"Glad you were here to welcome me back" I say calmly as she glares at the remains of the door, her face turning redder and redder as her mama takes her away, and she just puffs her cheeks out as her little nose shakes around.

Now I just need to find some ink....

What do I do?
[] ask berry, nicely, where I can find some
[] use my blood
[]take Toora's colored chalk
[] just rip paper apart and make it into letters
[] write in

>>47635190
Well....I didn't. You haven't been around many church people let, and the ones who you did meet were pretty caught up in the fact someone became an angel.

I have plans if you go to the capital...
>>
>>47635222
Pretty much. You are a minor angel, and people are still debating about what your message means, and if you're still sane after seeing the seven in their glory
among plenty of other things
>>
>>47635232
>[] ask berry, nicely, where I can find some
>Pat berry's head
>>
>>47635232
>>
>>47635232
>>
>>47635272
Second, Good follower's of the seven get head pats!
>>
>>47635232
>Pat berry's head
>>
>>47635232
>Pat berry's head
Too cute not to.
>>
>>47635232
>Pat berry's head

>Well....I didn't. You haven't been around many church people let, and the ones who you did meet were pretty caught up in the fact someone became an angel.

It's good to know it won't be that easy.
>>
I frown as I look around at all of the strange, goldy made lights hanging from the ceilings and on the walls, filling the halls with the a weak white light.

The table is covered in books, and..well a bunch of other useless crap. I shake my head, and walk over to it, looking for any sort of quill or pen...anything I can write with really. And then I see Berry, the only one who seems to remember the dinner prayers around here, sitting on her back, reading through one of the various tomes of the seven.

Judging from the back of it, which is a golden inlay of a young woman, with a silver one of an old hag, it's the sorrowful poems of the maiden and the crone.

I whistle, and she peeks out from the top of it, with eyes of a girl who has saw the crone's weeping. I smile and pat her on the head as gently as I can.

"What do you want Krovy?" She asks happily, beaming as I ruffle her messy and very tangled hair.

"I need some ink, I want to write a letter to Simon Dal'tross" I say, trying to not pull too hard when my fingers get tangled in her hair "Think you can find me some"

"Oh...yeah" She says nodding "any reason why?"

"Eh, don't know, things are more exciting when he's around so I thought I'd write" I say nodding slowly

"Well there's a pen just over there" She says "...what was it like when you were dead anyways"

"Relief" I say yawning, watching her smile as I walk over to where she pointed "Satisfaction"

"Oh" She says, trying to hide her joy as I grab the pen

(so what are you going to write)

....do I remember how to actually write? never really had the best hand writing anyways..I'm sure I can, but could anyone actually read it

(Well you could start with, dear chief replacement)

What do I write?
[] Make berry write it, just to be safe
[] a normal letter asking how he is
[] Asking if there's anything I can fight
[] ask about the church
[] listen to katie
[] Questions about the legions
[] write in
>>
>>47635608
>[] a normal letter asking how he is
>[] listen to katie
>>
>>47635608
>[] Make berry write it, just to be safe
>>
>>47635608
I want to fuck the fear turkey but I want to save that for in person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVvgfFsU4k
>>
>>47635608
>[] Asking if there's anything I can fight
>[] ask about the church
>[] listen to katie
>>
I may have missed the end of the last thread, how long are we stuck as Krovachi?
>>
>>47635677
Just this thread, Katie allowed her a day
>>
>>47635677
Some days, I find it fun actually, Maybe we should let her out more, It'd be nice to her so she can spend time physically with her sister.
>>
>>47635608
>[] listen to katie
>[] Questions about the legions
>>
I bet we're going to be able to hear Daltrosss' laughter all the way out here
>>
I twirl the pen around, as I try and figure out what to bloody write. Not good with words, or putting them together to make them sound nice.

( I can help)

If you mess this up I'm throwing us into a lake.

(I can swim to you know, so that wouldn't work)

But swamp water isn't good for the air, you'll be picking weeds and craps out of it for weeks, no idea how Poora managed to keep it looking so nice in the middle of the tainted swallowed living swamps.

(It's your hair to, did you forget that or something)

I don't care, besides I've had a lot worse things in my hair than weeds, namely demon guts, horrible smell that, anyways, how do we start this then?

(Well, let me start, let me just clear my...oh wait I can't)

Hilarious, now get on with it.

(Fine, pushy)

Get to it already, I have things to do

(No you...fine, dear)

"Dear chief replacement, just kidding Dal'tross, it's me, Krovachi. Just wondering how you're doing sense we last met in the" I groan as I write it out, nearly putting my other eye out as I rub my palm against it, fine I won't call it seven damned, just stop complaining about it "living swamp, I've been doing well if you're wondering, besides some dealings with a demon that I ended quite handily, one could say it punked out like a bitch?"

"What?" I ask, licking the pen to make sure it keeps writing right

(Just write it down dammit)

"and you call me pushy" I groan shaking my head as I put my pen back down

What do I put down next
[] Don't worry I came out unscathed
[] well the job was about 99% done, since some of it's minions managed to run off
[] Once again, I am sorry for the loss of your son
[] Please tell me no one is worshiping me
[] Think we could fight
[] write in
>>
>>47636030
>[] Don't worry I came out unscathed
>[] well the job was about 99% done, since some of it's minions managed to run off
>[] Please tell me no one is worshiping me
>>
>>47636030
>[] well the job was about 99% done, since some of it's minions managed to run off
>>
>>47636030
>[] Think we could fight
>>
>>47636030
>>
>>47636030
>[] Once again, I am sorry for the loss of your son
>[] Think we could fight
>>
>>47636030
>>
"Don't worry I came out unscathed" I write with a smirk on my face "And the job was...well it's 99% done, since some of the cur's minions managed to run off, which is a shame really, since I would've loved to have cut them down myself, but alas, I never got the chance to. And I do so hope no one is worshiping me, since as we both know, it is perfectly fine to call upon angels and ask for aid from them, but out right worship is...well it's a bit too much isn't it"

(So are we done?)

What do I do?
[] write something else (what)
[]end it and send it to him
[] Ask berry to see if she can read it
[] make poora read it
[] see what Minor is doing
[] write in

Probably will be a short thread today
>>
>>47636488
>[] Ask berry to see if she can read it
>>
>>47636488
>>
>>47636488
>>
>>47636488
>>
>>47636488
>[]end it and send it to him
>>47636488
>Probably will be a short thread today
It was just to get to know krovachi more and it did that just fine.
>>
>>47636488
>[] make poora read it
>>
"Hey Berry!" I shout loudly, making the girl nearly fall out of her chair, dropping her book as she tries to get up with knocking into anything and sending it to the floor "Can you come and read this for me, I want to make sure I actually got it down right"

"You scared me there" she sighs "Don't just shout like that, if you could Miss krovachi, nearly put my heart out just then"

I shrug and practically shove the paper in her direction, the pen still dripping ink as she crawls over to grab it and looks down at it, frowning as she scratches and tilts her head, switching between smiling and frowning every other second. She tries to say something and stops herself a couple of times

"Well, it's better than most farmers?" She says shrugging "Didn't you ever right...I don't know reports and things like that in ker'larn"

"No, that was antoss' job, we just held the line and killed anything that tried to break through it" I say "Wouldn't have kept the job for long even if I did, never had good hand writing"

"Oh, well it's not unreadable, just...takes a second glance is all" She says with a nervous smile and laugh

"So you can read it then" I ask, tilting my head

"Oh of course" She says nodding "I had to write the tabs of all the drunks in the inn, before...yeah"

What do I do?
[] try and comfort berry 1d100
[] Ask her to write it out, make it better
[] Go and go nap somewhere
[] talk to someone else
[] wonder what Simon is doing
[] write in
>>
>>47636830
>[] Go and go nap somewhere
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47636830
>[] try and comfort berry 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>47636830
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47636830
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>47636830
>[] Ask her to write it out, make it better
>[] wonder what Simon is doing
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47636830
[] try and comfort berry 1d100
[] Ask her to write it out, make it better
>>
I stare at her for a moment, and then hug her, as softly as I can. I hold her for awhile, not saying anything since I know I'll mess it up and make her feel worse. Besides, I'm not good with words, especially kind ones, even more so for the grieving. I'm better at killing than kindness, this is true, but I can't just let a girl who's followed me for so long and for no real reason besides she looked up to me and the idiot currently sharing my body

(Mostly me though)

She doesn't say anything, but she doesn't fight her way out of my hold, so I have to be doing something right. I eventually let go, and see her smiling, not much, but it's a smile, so I did something to help in the very least.

"Thanks" She mummers, brushing some of her hair out of her eyes.

I don't say anything, and just wander off looking for a nice dark place to nap, that isn't surrounded by blankets, or reminds me of those damn trenches

(So you're going to sleep for the rest of your day)

Not to different from what you would've done

And we'll end here
I've archived
sorry for the short thread, but, need to think a few things out
>>
>>47637237
Of course, thanks for running. Feel free to shoot ideas around if you think it would help.
>>
>>47637237
Thanks for the session.
Hope the quest muse returns to you.
>>
>>47637237
Thanks foe running.
>>
>>47637263
>>47637250
Mostly thinking about the one week system I had back.
And if I could manage a forth if I switched one piece and Da'ta. If I even want to have a forth, since last time that led to hubris, and I'm worried about how well I'll do next semester, since I didn't do all to well this last one

Just minor things I'll sort out, nothing will probably changes. ya know?
>>
>>47637313
I feel if you think it could threaten your school work, you should hold back on the questing, thats not something you'll get back.
Just my opinion.
>>
>>47637313
naw hold off man.
>>
>>47637329
Still have three months till then
When I start I'll probably not drop a quest
but go back to the system I had to make sure I do better.

Two quests a week, switching one piece and trapped, I've figured this out.

I'll see how it works out this time round, and adjust from there
though I'll probably take more classes in the semesters after this, to make up for the one class I failed last one
>>
>>47637392
Headmaster, regardless if you bring back UMGQ, could you not have Mali's actions made into a show? What happened to her would go way beyond what Elizabeth would tolerate, and she would at least try to help her to regain her soul, and at most try to kill Layla for it and the probably ethnic cleansing she did years ago.
>>
>>47637584
Demons are out of the order's sight
>>
Thanks for running HM. I don't know if your still look for inspiration or advice but one of the main draws for me at the beginning of the quest was the world exploration. It was really fun to stay on the move and finding new creatures or people. Perhaps I could interest you in looking at some successful MMO's like WoW, Guild Wars, Tera.
Maybe not playing them so much but looking at some the quests and areas in them to decide how you want the world to progress. I know you've made it so that they've "adjusted" to being real and not a game but from what has been seen the area that we are in currently would be noob friendly hotspots.

Perhaps if you had Sam and Poora reminisce about some of the powerful gear they used to have or the great finds they found in a certain raid. Or shoot if you even had Minor request help in a mission to collect a specific material for an awesome piece of gear or something that would improve their way of life.

Just some things to look at if you have the time or want.
>>
>>47637949
I'm assuming angels too.
Are fairies and eldritch things mostly out of sight as well?
>>
>>47638224
Natural magic...is
and I said
demons are out of sight

>>47638190
I have an idea regarding sam's old fort, and such things like thaat
>>
>>47638224
And if you mean that thing in the basin from ASQ
that shit is really out of sight, ocean has a way of hiding things
like the sirens
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.